Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

BG doesn’t know how to endure, JQ is still a solid contender though. My apologies to BG, it seems a lot of your guilds stop showing up, but how you gain guild is not how one makes a strong community. Whilst you guys say you have one, from everyone I talk to on BG your guilds seem very segregated and do their own things for the most part. We’ve never had that issue on SoR for…ages now. Yes we gained guilds, at a slow pace, but we never begged nobody to come, they came on their own accords because they enjoy how we are as a server. We don’t point fingers, even when we were losing we still came out strong everyday during our primetimes. You guys, just decided to disappear completely. I don’t know if its playing dead or not but somethings not right. You guys have the people/guilds to still be contenders in T1 yet you chose to sit and moan instead of going out and playing. SoR has been the underdog until these last few weeks. All we’ve gained is an EU guild that chose to come to us over the other two servers and a decent morale booster. Its up to you guys to motivate your guys to come out, complaining really gets you nothing. Now get out there and kittening play the game.

BG knows how to endure, it has been kicked out of tier 1 twice and twice it has come back to the top tier. It has even managed to become 3 time champions of tier 1. The only other server to be kicked out of tier 1 and has managed to make it back was Stormbluff Isle. All the other servers, Henge of Denravi, Eredon Terrace, Isle of Janthir and Sea of Sorrows have freefalled down the tiers, without ever coming back to tier 1.

Jade Quarry has never experienced what it’s like to be kicked out of tier 1, and neither has Sanctum of Rall. You should respect the resilience and resolve that Blackgate has shown, and will continue to show.

ummm let me dig this up from way way way back brb….

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/29

The farthest I can go back is right when HoD collapsed. But back during the days when HoD was a power house I remember us being kicked out of tier 1 for only 1 week. ET took our place that week and we moved down to fight in tier 2 against CD and DB.

Im sure any of the older JQ members (even you TW guys) might remember that week as we crushed them after about 5 hours of fighting.

So yea JQ has been though the whole falling out of tier 1 thing, We pulled though it though and honestly with the way they are talking about reseting how match ups work it does not matter at this point.

JQ still has the most tier 1 one week battle wins in NA. Second in the world.

Also we have been in tier 1 the longest out of any single server.

SoR has the staying power that JQ has now as long as they can keep a tight knit community like JQ has had since release. Looks like we might become the next sor <3 JQ after sadly the JQ <3 SBI died with sbi ;_;

BG sadly tends to go super hard pushing for like 3-4 days then burns themself out. I have yet to see much of BG out in force since the one week they really pushed after getting WM.

Its not just about having strong WvW guilds, its about having a strong WvW community. Every single person matters in WvW down to the yak walking/siege refresher/scout up to the voice coms commanders. I think this is where a lot of servers go wrong is where they like to think the WvW guilds will just carry them, when in the end they end up burning themselves out.

dont worry bg has that community as well. we wont be going anywhere

p.s. to the SOR guy saying that bg would fall if they lost 10 weeks in a row, just wanna say I remember some sor transferring after that and how you only made it to t1 cause sbi fell and you farmed their rating just enough to pass us while we were in t1… so :P

i can quote the past too

We’re past this trolling now.

/ me resists the urge to respond

unknown command is what anet replys to that

#fail

hehe

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Score update.

All your PPT are belonging to us (JQ garrison too).

Grats on fighting doors.

It’s a shame really, BG/JQ are NA servers with NA guilds but yet they force us to PvDoor. Sounds like a server with a lot of heart!

No one forced you to pvdoor.

I find it hilarious that people willingly choose to fight doors/guards and then turn around and complain about fighting doors. Or how 120man EU guilds move to NA brackets that have very little dedicated EU playerbase then complain about not getting good fights.

Pretty fed up with the Wahgate whining. Over the past 3-4 weeks, you’ve hoovered up 4-5 (six?) new guilds, and after a single loss you’re bottom feeding for more from other servers. SoR has recruited exactly one guild in the same time span. Oh but I forget, it’s IRON with their 2,750 members.

I may not like JQ but I respect them. Blackgate? For the most part, I now respect my toenail clippings more.

I have alot of resepct for SOR but you all had never come in first till IRON came so its stupid to pretend it had nothing to do with your win. That being said there is nothing wrong with that, we all get transfers so lets just accept it and move on.

Most people on SoR have said that IRON did make an impact in our win/wins.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

Score update.

Grats on fighting doors.

It’s a shame really, BG/JQ are NA servers with NA guilds but yet they force us to PvDoor. Sounds like a server with a lot of heart!

I find it hilarious that people willingly choose to fight doors/guards and then turn around and complain about fighting doors. Or how 120man EU guilds move to NA brackets that have very little dedicated EU playerbase then complain about not getting good fights.

Pretty fed up with the Wahgate whining. Over the past 3-4 weeks, you’ve hoovered up 4-5 (six?) new guilds, and after a single loss you’re bottom feeding for more from other servers. SoR has recruited exactly one guild in the same time span. Oh but I forget, it’s IRON with their 2,750 members.

I may not like JQ but I respect them. Blackgate? For the most part, I now respect my toenail clippings more.

I have alot of resepct for SOR but you all had never come in first till IRON came so its stupid to pretend it had nothing to do with your win. That being said there is nothing wrong with that, we all get transfers so lets just accept it and move on.

Most people on SoR have said that IRON did make an impact in our win/wins.

I know unlike many other posters I know that the trolls don’t speak for the whole server.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

BG doesn’t know how to endure, JQ is still a solid contender though. My apologies to BG, it seems a lot of your guilds stop showing up, but how you gain guild is not how one makes a strong community. Whilst you guys say you have one, from everyone I talk to on BG your guilds seem very segregated and do their own things for the most part. We’ve never had that issue on SoR for…ages now. Yes we gained guilds, at a slow pace, but we never begged nobody to come, they came on their own accords because they enjoy how we are as a server. We don’t point fingers, even when we were losing we still came out strong everyday during our primetimes. You guys, just decided to disappear completely. I don’t know if its playing dead or not but somethings not right. You guys have the people/guilds to still be contenders in T1 yet you chose to sit and moan instead of going out and playing. SoR has been the underdog until these last few weeks. All we’ve gained is an EU guild that chose to come to us over the other two servers and a decent morale booster. Its up to you guys to motivate your guys to come out, complaining really gets you nothing. Now get out there and kittening play the game.

BG knows how to endure, it has been kicked out of tier 1 twice and twice it has come back to the top tier. It has even managed to become 3 time champions of tier 1. The only other server to be kicked out of tier 1 and has managed to make it back was Stormbluff Isle. All the other servers, Henge of Denravi, Eredon Terrace, Isle of Janthir and Sea of Sorrows have freefalled down the tiers, without ever coming back to tier 1.

Jade Quarry has never experienced what it’s like to be kicked out of tier 1, and neither has Sanctum of Rall. You should respect the resilience and resolve that Blackgate has shown, and will continue to show.

The farthest I can go back is right when HoD collapsed. But back during the days when HoD was a power house I remember us being kicked out of tier 1 for only 1 week. ET took our place that week and we moved down to fight in tier 2 against CD and DB.

Im sure any of the older JQ members (even you TW guys) might remember that week as we crushed them after about 5 hours of fighting.

So yea JQ has been though the whole falling out of tier 1 thing, We pulled though it though and honestly with the way they are talking about reseting how match ups work it does not matter at this point.

SoR has the staying power that JQ has now as long as they can keep a tight knit community like JQ has had since release. Looks like we might become the next sor <3 JQ after sadly the JQ <3 SBI died with sbi ;_;

BG sadly tends to go super hard pushing for like 3-4 days then burns themself out. I have yet to see much of BG out in force since the one week they really pushed after getting WM.

Its not just about having strong WvW guilds, its about having a strong WvW community. Every single person matters in WvW down to the yak walking/siege refresher/scout up to the voice coms commanders. I think this is where a lot of servers go wrong is where they like to think the WvW guilds will just carry them, when in the end they end up burning themselves out.

You’re right, I wasn’t in tier 1 or 2 at that time so I can’t recall, my server back then was hanging around tier 3 and 4.

Still, Blackgate got kicked out of tier 1 in November and February and here they are! Most other servers put in Blackgates position haven’t been as fortunate.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Think it’s offical. You’re all mainly ducks. Unsure how you guys play…… ponders

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

I feel many people are questioning BG’s willingness to fight right now because they’re severely underperforming. Previously, BG showed how powerful they were with the number of guilds they absorbed. Now, somehow, the 5-6 prominent guilds they have absorbed just disappeared. BG reminds me greatly of Dragonbrand now.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

dont worry bg has that community as well. we wont be going anywhere

p.s. to the SOR guy saying that bg would fall if they lost 10 weeks in a row, just wanna say I remember some sor transferring after that and how you only made it to t1 cause sbi fell and you farmed their rating just enough to pass us while we were in t1… so :P

i can quote the past too

And BG only made T1 because of HoD and ET and then only got back in to T1 because SBI died.

in Match-ups

Posted by: crimsonbro.3126

crimsonbro.3126

Not sure why I’m jumping back into this mostly trolled board (outside the fact I read it) but come on. If they make it random, what does it matter what Tier you’re in? I’m in Tier 1 randomly! hahaha losers. Seriously? Yeah yeah. New scoring whatever. I think it’s great they are switching it up, but then I guess it will remain about the color instead of the fights. hahah I’m green! hahaha. etcetc.

And after seeing two score updates no one has said it’s over 9000 yet? Maybe it’s no longer funny? Hmm.

Also… am I now a duck too?

quack! quacky kitten quack -_-

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Score update.

Grats on fighting doors.

I would try to defend them doors, but SOR are so serious about winning that they will use eyeinfinity or zoomhacks under the pretense of it being eyeinfinity to wipe siege and the players manning them when those players cannot be seen normally. I guess Ill have to settle for playing legitimately.

We are forced to PVDoor cuz there is no-one to fight. Also, I’m sure a few people on every server might use eyefinity or zoomhacks, but that is not what makes you tick at 400PPT throughout the day. I just think it is so funny everytime someone calls hacks in any game. The only ones that seem to be truly legitimate are FPS games. Other games, it might be 1 in like 1000 people that use some small hack.

No point fighting/defending if your going to use eyefinity or zoom hacks everytime you attack something is there? I mean even with greater numbers you still need to take this unfair advantage over other players. Im pretty sure SOR would be winning regardless, so Im unsure why you have to bring up winning when this isn’t the issue… the issue is that people are using eyefinity to gain a very big advantage over both BG and JQ. As players with integrity there is nothing we can do about it but play the game and do what we can. If your that eager to have an unfair fight, than best of luck to you and those guilds that are doing it.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

More things and stuff and things and other stuff and stupid crap nobody is really reading when they quote it and make detailed responses.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: YukBaron.8527

YukBaron.8527

It is really amusing to see guys posting the exact same arguments that their enemies posted a few weeks back. It just shows how empty those arguments are.

Regarding the new match up system, I agree that it will only destabilize the top tiers. Maybe I’m wrong, but iirc, tier 2 / 3 doesn’t even come close to tier 1 servers on coverage (they may have the numbers and skill on a given timeslot, but I don’t think that is enough for an upset). Any server matched up to even 1 of the current t1 servers is in for a very tough ride.

P.S. Kudos to those still fighting against the overwelming odds.

Alphur – Thief
[TSym]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Cookies, Pandas, and Ducks bro.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Cookies, Pandas, and Ducks bro.

Quack Quack

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Jade Quarry has never experienced what it’s like to be kicked out of tier 1,

Jade Quarry dropped into T2 for a week in September and come back up the next week. Won’t bother commenting on the rest of your post.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Jade Quarry has never experienced what it’s like to be kicked out of tier 1,

Jade Quarry dropped into T2 for a week in September and come back up the next week. Won’t bother commenting on the rest of your post.

Vel already corrected me

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mikosan.2187

Mikosan.2187

So with the new match randomization this upcoming reset may be the last time us 3 face each other. A few things and then the trolling may continue or perhaps realizing this is our last week will bring us together to dominate our lower tier servers and rise up again .

Despite all the Forum Warriors arguing, name calling, accusations and what not. This has been a great match up overall.

As a Rallian I want to thank both BG and JQ for bringing the pain as we first started our battles in T1. At this current time JQ and BG are just experiencing the lack of coverage that we were experiencing, which I am hoping recovers quickly for more epic fights. SoR we have been there and if you are stepping on these fellow T1 servers we are no better than the trolls at the time that was us. Many times it has been said stay classy T1.

A bidding farewell to you JQ for the time being and until we meet again after next week. JQ is still the King even if ranked differently no one can argue the amount of time spent in T1 and golds. Much respect for all of the guilds I have seen, from the mega zergs to the very organized havok squads. The weeks of battle have turned your militia force into a monster and fine tuned our Soldiers as well. Get those PvErs back into the fray and get them to be soldiers. One day SoR will have as many golds then we will have to compare Silvers…. which brings me to,

BG, I remember the first gold and how it was used to show dominance over SoR. “Where’s your Gold, nuff said” were constant remarks. Please show up in force for our last week Hurrah!…because if we win a Gold we will be tied and then we would have to go off of Silvers we all know who took second more….and will rarely get a chance to test it again with the randomization. (my poke to you BG, you guys fight harder when provoked:P)

Also to throw us in there too, so no crying from trolls. SoR let’s do what we have always done and just fight. Don’t let ego of 2 wins cloud our passion for good battles and forever developing our skills. We only won 2 weeks with a series of events effecting JQ, and morale effecting BG (just saying… I got bored not seeing you guys the first half of the week, TY for coming back Tuesday). A win on weaken foes is not a “true” win that we want, we’ll take it but it proves no challenge. I do not want to tick at +300-400 almost all day (JQ and BG please stop this tick next week lol). The challenge (my loot bags) disappear as the PvErs no longer log into WvW or the maps that don’t have a presence of their server . Be proud we made it to #1 but defending #1 is the true challenge, brag after 9 months if we can stay interested. Our true test has just started.

All in all i hope for epic fights, this is where the top 3 servers of NA fight for the last time guaranteed. All our powerhouse WvW Guilds contending for the best (Which is all of us, or we would not have made it to T1.). This is bragging rights week guys! So let’s get out there and fight all week long…don’t complain about coverage on the forums..log into the actual game (unless at work) because being on the forum your causing at least 1 person not to be on the battlefield. Pick up your big boy/girl pants, stop crying and FIGHT! Past does not matter. This week is for this week! (Mindset for the future match ups guys)

Go ahead , pick out all the things that are wrong, troll, whine and whatever. Those that actually WvW know that we want fights and do respect each other no matter the server. And if you read that whole page…go to sleep, go outside or play the actual game. Sheesh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I feel many people are questioning BG’s willingness to fight right now because they’re severely underperforming. Previously, BG showed how powerful they were with the number of guilds they absorbed. Now, somehow, the 5-6 prominent guilds they have absorbed just disappeared. BG reminds me greatly of Dragonbrand now.

Did BG have a very active wvw guild, started with a H?? I recall them being very active in game as they ran in mass numbers and many posted on the forums month or two ago and all of a sudden nada. No warning, thanks for the fights good bye messages….just flat out vanished.

Now I can see the commanders taking a break and the still active members be spotted here and there but all of them are nowhere to be found in wvw or the forums.

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause well….. I can!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Cause well….. I can!

That is not a Human young lady.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Dear Blackgate,

Please log off so that I can get in…. I’m going out of the country for the weekend and would like to get in before I leave, lol

<3.

Eva

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Dear Blackgate,

Please log off so that I can get in…. I’m going out of the country for the weekend and would like to get in before I leave, lol

<3.

Eva

^ What she said

Look forward to fighting alongside BG, and look forward to meeting JQ and SOR head on in the battlefield

Talons [BT]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Cause well….. I can!

D:

MAKE ME A SAMMICH! For I am and shall be forever the LOVE Asura

Sometimes I just get confused…..

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Cause well….. I can!

D:

MAKE ME A SAMMICH! For I am and shall be forever the LOVE Asura

Sometimes I just get confused…..

Like that time you DIDN’T make me a sammich when you said you would!

Go to Bread Cuddles!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Scores for those in jail or something.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I would just like to point out that [HzH] runs with [ATM],[FOO], and [SF] so we can feel better about ourselves! It is working thus far

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

More things and stuff and things and other stuff and stupid crap nobody is really reading when they quote it and make detailed responses.

I don’t know why you think sammiches should always be bumblebee tuna. You’re out of your mind, dude. When I ask for a sammich, I want PB&J and if you can’t handle that then you might want to reconsider our LOVE friendship.

In fact, a detailed response is required here. Ultimately, if you think about it, peanut butter and jelly is better than tuna sammiches every single day of the week. Personally I prefer butter on my PB&J’s for more cholesterol, but that’s just me. Also, chips (crisps for the cueq’s out there) go great with that meal.

At the end of the day I’m sick of it shinigami. I’m sick of the detailed responses I have to write about sammiches because of you. GET A GRIP MAN.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Dolyak Party
http://youtu.be/8gUFpn3zy6o

Thanks to IRON, it’s really funny LOL

We can play quaggan rush next time!
http://zh-tw.twitch.tv/snownow/c/2148831 <-quaggan rush video

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

FIRE did a “running of the dolyaks” a month or two ago. Nice to see other guilds trying out the things we did, gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Dolyak Party

As much as I love the videos…. I have this funny memory of somebody posting pictures of a particular guild from I believe it was JQ who ran at an enemy zerg while in yak form…….. while attacking garrison….

:P

But nice roleplaying! WHERE WAS MY INVITE?!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Dolyak Party

As much as I love the videos…. I have this funny memory of somebody posting pictures of a particular guild from I believe it was JQ who ran at an enemy zerg while in yak form…….. while attacking garrison….

That couldn’t have been SF. I’d be shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Next week will be the last week that the three of us; bg,sor and JQ will fight each other.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Dolyak Party

That couldn’t have been SF. I’d be shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

:P That’s what I thought <3

You crazy WvWers!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

At least for the NYS part, you are wrong indeed
I had to quit playing for couple of weeks to do revision for final exam
and sadly we dont have other cmd to take the role consistently, so we were absence for a while

NYS had internet provider issues for two weeks is the main reason of their absence actually. SYN said they disbanded a few weeks back though, i’m not even sure if MORD is big since i’ve never heard of them other than this Cover Girl character.

My point was, your player participation surged when IRON transferred. Am I wrong?

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

(edited by Tam.3146)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Now in regards to all this rubbish about SoR. We have made a difference and that is simply we have stopped BG and JQ ticking huge scores during Euro prime time. That is it and that was all the help SoR needed to win. The SoR NA, Oceanic and SEA guilds and people do all the hard work against large numbers of opposition forces.

Give yourself more credit! The EU presence also sets up SoR’s fierce NA and revitalized SoR’s overall interest in WvW.

This is it right here. People are only mad (jealous) of Iron because you allow SoR to do even better in NA TZ’s.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Why is everyone crying in this thread? JQ is getting Euro coverage in the next couple weeks, BG is getting Euro and NA coverage this week and next. Stop all the complaining about coverage. We all know the guilds moving around so stop all the forum posturing and quit with the tears.

I’d rather SoR coming in 3rd and actually having someone to fight than 1st with no one on the field during NA prime time. You have to be embarrassed as an NA server if you can’t field any sort of NA coverage.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

[quote=2084641;Burl.9567:You have to be embarrassed as an NA server if you can’t field any sort of NA coverage.[/quote]

Or be concerned about the game and the future of WvW in it.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

You have to be embarrassed as an NA server if you can’t field any sort of NA coverage.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

You have to be embarrassed as an NA server if you can’t field any sort of NA coverage.

I’d be more inclined to believe it if it was happening on many different servers….it’s not.

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

been really enjoying NA for 2 weeks now, been really fun!!!

Only disappoiting thing so far is the amount of Arrow carts used in NA including SOR.

can no one in NA have a decent fight without putting 1-2 Ac’s!!

the moment u see 20 people on the screen, people start building AC’s

its really not fun and makes for a very boring open field fight.

(edited by salluks.6017)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

The only way to fight the coverage war is to…

1. Be a great spokesperson / salesperson for your server in “secret meetings” with prospective guilds
2. Farm a crap ton of gold to help out during your pitch to potential transfers :P

This thread is absolute gold. I do not even care if some are trolls and some are serious just please keep it up. If I was still in college I would have written a thesis based off of T1 threads and called it “waging war against nothing and losing every time”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rainshadow.4926

Rainshadow.4926

I don’t know why you think sammiches should always be bumblebee tuna. You’re out of your mind, dude. When I ask for a sammich, I want PB&J and if you can’t handle that then you might want to reconsider our LOVE friendship.

In fact, a detailed response is required here. Ultimately, if you think about it, peanut butter and jelly is better than tuna sammiches every single day of the week. Personally I prefer butter on my PB&J’s for more cholesterol, but that’s just me. Also, chips (crisps for the cueq’s out there) go great with that meal.

At the end of the day I’m sick of it shinigami. I’m sick of the detailed responses I have to write about sammiches because of you. GET A GRIP MAN.

I’m not making you any more sandwiches!!!

Rainshadow
Blackgate
Tempest Wolves[TW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Dear Blackgate,

Treat BT right or I will go full Liam Neeson on your kitten.
I’ll be watching you.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Dear Blackgate,

<3.

Eva

Tough time getting your guild on to a server that is full 24/7? Or did you actually believe BG when they probably told you how incredibly out manned they are?

Meh, I wouldve liked to see BT move to JQ personally.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Dear Blackgate,

<3.

Eva

Tough time getting your guild on to a server that is full 24/7? Or did you actually believe BG when they probably told you how incredibly out manned they are?

Meh, I wouldve liked to see BT move to JQ personally.

It’s a shame seeing good guilds go to BG knowing full well they won’t be playing in one months time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Why is everyone crying in this thread? JQ is getting Euro coverage in the next couple weeks, BG is getting Euro and NA coverage this week and next. Stop all the complaining about coverage. We all know the guilds moving around so stop all the forum posturing and quit with the tears.

I’d rather SoR coming in 3rd and actually having someone to fight than 1st with no one on the field during NA prime time. You have to be embarrassed as an NA server if you can’t field any sort of NA coverage.

This man speaks truth, sweet truth.
If we’d known winning would mean so many people would take their ball and go home we’d have begged our way back to the red spot. Hadn’t realized GW2 had so many third graders, dang.
I sure hope Slackgate gets queued around the clock so they can has their silly number. SoR is here to fight as always, you can win if it’s worth wrecking the tier over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

Bag Treats going to BagGate I see.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

tl;dr of last 10 pages anyone?

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

We had to hear SoR cry about coverage for 6 months. We are returning the favor.

Coverage is why your NA crew doesn’t show up at night? ::flabbergasted::

Don’t remember SoR doing that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

ur right pot we did say u won because of coverage wich is true for any server but we still showed up to fight. so wuts ur excuse ?

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

We’ve always had a huge gap in EST coverage. Not sure why this is a new thing to anyone.

If you don’t want to pvdoor, then don’t pvdoor.

BeeGee
Beast mode