Tier 2: DB/TC/FA 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

this is the part where FA says “loool we don’t use spiesssssssssss”

To be honest, I don’t really even hold it against them. It was an oversight on our part, more than anything. He knew the public TS address and got in it. I won’t cry about it, but I will point out that it happened if someone posts a video of us getting our kitten kicked :P

I wasn’t there for any of this (I took over at like 1:30am EST) but I heard about it after the fact and spoke to the spy in PM. I actually kinda know him haha

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Lol sorry Ark didn’t want to start people trolling

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Lol sorry Ark didn’t want to start people trolling

Haha it’s all good. I’m sure everyone will have their own opinions anyway :P

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kelvingts.2035

Kelvingts.2035

this is the part where FA says “loool we don’t use spiesssssssssss”

To be honest, I don’t really even hold it against them. It was an oversight on our part, more than anything. He knew the public TS address and got in it. I won’t cry about it, but I will point out that it happened if someone posts a video of us getting our kitten kicked :P

I wasn’t there for any of this (I took over at like 1:30am EST) but I heard about it after the fact and spoke to the spy in PM. I actually kinda know him haha

great sport CO,
we’re glad that you are part of DB, your guildies and its commanders will surely further raise the quality and sportsmanship of our server.

Kelvingts – Human Warrior
Adventurethyme [BMO] , Dragonbrand

(edited by Kelvingts.2035)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Er, Build the rams? o.O

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Er, Build the rams? o.O

get those rams built already Eve!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

If you are getting disconnected, don’t feel too bad. It’s either a disconnect or getting locked up in the middle of a battle. You end up dead anyway. Doesn’t take a whole lot of skill to kill someone who is suffering lag issues. Not fun and it’s driving people away from WvW…

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for all the fights on EB tonight!

Time for some Game of Thrones now!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Had some fun fights this week, although I wish I could spend more time on FABL without having issues.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Still keen for a fight!

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

DB BL was fun guys. The island 3/way was awesome. I knew when we rolled up to the bridge, it was all like LEROY JENKINS!

Attachments:

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

That 3 way is redonkulous….FA had like 30+ in our hills keep and were outmanned cause TC came in with like 50+

:X

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nodrey.3948

Nodrey.3948

Where the hell our TC’s commanders that I ran around with pulling insane plans that had people going “Wtf just happened?” Things are so disgusting, I dont know which is worse, the obvious double teaming, or the fact that our commanders who know what the kitten they are doing seem to have vanished like a fart in the wind.

Wow shut up already. Every commander starts somewhere and with making mistakes and learning from them, he/she becomes a better commander. If you’re that competent, get your own tag and lead. Otherwise shut up and support the commander.

I dont support kitten commanders. I’ll give a commander a chance if they are new, because obviously the server can always use more commanders, but, since the matchup with DB, lets say I’ve followed around 6 diffrent commanders (My available playtime changes each day). One of them did not even have a “commander” icon, I just happened to notice a bunch of folks in the same guild standing around together (KH) and asked if they were in voicechat. What happened next? kitten got done. 10-15 people ran around, and got kitten done, quickly, efficiently, and more effectivley then whatever dorito that was running around at the time. Of the other 5, that actually had icon, only 2 of them actually used voice chat. If your running with a large zerg, you need to coordinate, quickly. Voicechat. If it’s DB’s primetime, and NNK is owning our BL, the commander needs to be in voicechat. You would THINK that knowing that would be part of commanding 101, but, hell, maybe it’s not. I’m not going to throw my support behind every tom, kitten, and harry that ran a few dungeons, got locky with some drops, and decided “hey, I want a commander tag”.

Why dont I do it myself? Because Idont abide failure, in myself, much less if I have to lead around a bunch of pugs. Ever follow around Deyja and hear him get kitten off, and say something along the lines of “TC needs to step the kitten up right now, what the kitten was that?!” I suspect the majority of my fellow players just say something along the lines of “Oh, what an kitten, he’s being mean, I’m here to have fun”. Where as I’m thinking “He’s right, that last wipe was pathetic, we need to step our kitten up. What could I have done better in that situation” Keep in mind, defeat is diffrent then failure, to me. I’d rather be defeated, knowing “well, kitten, I got outplayed at my best” then mucking something up because of laziness and incompitance. However, I’m on TC. It’s an RP server, I get that. People are not in WvW to collect FA loot bags or outflank DB zergs. Some people want to sit around and watch the BL get taken over, shrug, and pop some fireworks, have a picnic. I’m more of the mind of “Welp, our BL is kitten, time to get on my roaming gear, see if anyone is organized in voicechat, and go slap some yaks”(Ever roam as a warrior? We do not have nice sexy vanishing acts, it’s all about getting lucky with a burst if I see another player.). Obviously I’m not a people person, which is needed in order to command. I might not want/be fit to command, but it does not take a rocket scientist to see a good commander from a bad one. Besides, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. If a commander gets kitten done, well, who can argue with that?

As far as the doubleteaming getting old, well, I agree. It is getting old. Perhaps you were not around when TC had to fend off DB and FA at hills for hours on end. I was, however. It’s also not difficult to press “M” at any random time and notice the diffrence between our BL and FA’s or DB’s. Maybe once a day DB will push into FA’s map, just to give them a taste, but, things go right back to normal. Pathetic. That’s ok though. I was around during the SOR and Blackgate days. I’m used to huge zergs running around and not a coaster to be seen, or having picnics. I’ll have a delicious Yak burger with a side some lonely sentry point, or, if I’m lucky, take a camp after awhile.

TL;DR Commanders should use voice chat, for whatever reason, if they are not just kittening about. Inwitt is not your freind, and is preatty much an kitten. Deal wit it.

Shout outs:

-Deyja. Your frustration motivates me to do better. keep it up, you get kitten done.

-KH guild. I was the guy who did not speak german. You guys got kitten done. I’d run with you anyday.

-Bjorn the Greatwolf. Came into TCBL, last week while some random commander was struggling and not in voicechat, put on his big boy pants, and stabalized the wound (A.K.A got kitten done in the Emperors name)

-AWE guild. Ran around with you guys and got kitten done, despite how thick your commanders accent is.

Inwitt. 80 warrior. Tarnished Coast.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I dont support kitten commanders. I’ll give a commander a chance if they are new, because obviously the server can always use more commanders, but, since the matchup with DB, lets say I’ve followed around 6 diffrent commanders (My available playtime changes each day). One of them did not even have a “commander” icon, I just happened to notice a bunch of folks in the same guild standing around together (KH) and asked if they were in voicechat. What happened next? kitten got done. 10-15 people ran around, and got kitten done, quickly, efficiently, and more effectivley then whatever dorito that was running around at the time. Of the other 5, that actually had icon, only 2 of them actually used voice chat. If your running with a large zerg, you need to coordinate, quickly. Voicechat. If it’s DB’s primetime, and NNK is owning our BL, the commander needs to be in voicechat. You would THINK that knowing that would be part of commanding 101, but, hell, maybe it’s not. I’m not going to throw my support behind every tom, kitten, and harry that ran a few dungeons, got locky with some drops, and decided “hey, I want a commander tag”.

Why dont I do it myself? Because Idont abide failure, in myself, much less if I have to lead around a bunch of pugs. Ever follow around Deyja and hear him get kitten off, and say something along the lines of “TC needs to step the kitten up right now, what the kitten was that?!” I suspect the majority of my fellow players just say something along the lines of “Oh, what an kitten, he’s being mean, I’m here to have fun”. Where as I’m thinking “He’s right, that last wipe was pathetic, we need to step our kitten up. What could I have done better in that situation” Keep in mind, defeat is diffrent then failure, to me. I’d rather be defeated, knowing “well, kitten, I got outplayed at my best” then mucking something up because of laziness and incompitance. However, I’m on TC. It’s an RP server, I get that. People are not in WvW to collect FA loot bags or outflank DB zergs. Some people want to sit around and watch the BL get taken over, shrug, and pop some fireworks, have a picnic. I’m more of the mind of “Welp, our BL is kitten, time to get on my roaming gear, see if anyone is organized in voicechat, and go slap some yaks”(Ever roam as a warrior? We do not have nice sexy vanishing acts, it’s all about getting lucky with a burst if I see another player.). Obviously I’m not a people person, which is needed in order to command. I might not want/be fit to command, but it does not take a rocket scientist to see a good commander from a bad one. Besides, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. If a commander gets kitten done, well, who can argue with that?

As far as the doubleteaming getting old, well, I agree. It is getting old. Perhaps you were not around when TC had to fend off DB and FA at hills for hours on end. I was, however. It’s also not difficult to press “M” at any random time and notice the diffrence between our BL and FA’s or DB’s. Maybe once a day DB will push into FA’s map, just to give them a taste, but, things go right back to normal. Pathetic. That’s ok though. I was around during the SOR and Blackgate days. I’m used to huge zergs running around and not a coaster to be seen, or having picnics. I’ll have a delicious Yak burger with a side some lonely sentry point, or, if I’m lucky, take a camp after awhile.

TL;DR Commanders should use voice chat, for whatever reason, if they are not just kittening about. Inwitt is not your freind, and is preatty much an kitten. Deal wit it.

Shout outs:

-Deyja. Your frustration motivates me to do better. keep it up, you get kitten done.

-KH guild. I was the guy who did not speak german. You guys got kitten done. I’d run with you anyday.

-Bjorn the Greatwolf. Came into TCBL, last week while some random commander was struggling and not in voicechat, put on his big boy pants, and stabalized the wound (A.K.A got kitten done in the Emperors name)

-AWE guild. Ran around with you guys and got kitten done, despite how thick your commanders accent is.

You need to shut off your computer and go outside and get some fresh air …. Cos this tldr is indicative of someone needing to emotionally separate themselves from the game for a bit. Nobody wants to read stuff like this. Not even our competitors.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Where the hell our TC’s commanders that I ran around with pulling insane plans that had people going “Wtf just happened?” Things are so disgusting, I dont know which is worse, the obvious double teaming, or the fact that our commanders who know what the kitten they are doing seem to have vanished like a fart in the wind.

Wow shut up already. Every commander starts somewhere and with making mistakes and learning from them, he/she becomes a better commander. If you’re that competent, get your own tag and lead. Otherwise shut up and support the commander.

Shout outs:

TLDR – Not even the ‘tldr’ part

Post this garbo on your own forums.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Why is the majority of the TC zergs using the zoom exploit on arrow carts to win tower/keep sieges?

I could say the same thing about FA, and DB.

The current situation is, arrow carts are now broken, changes will be made (hopefully). When will they be made, who knows? Soon™?

Calling servers out over a particular action that is being abused by all sides is foolish.

I’ve seen all sides putting ACs in every location, but only one of those servers is constantly using the zoom exploit. It seems to be at nearly every tower or keep sieged by that server in NA time slot.

All servers are using it and have been using it since the patch. Has DB done it multiple times? Yep, you bet. Has TC done it multiple times? Yep, you bet. Has FA done it multiple times? Yep, you bet.

You see where I’m going with this? Currently, as long as you can see over the door, you can hit anywhere you can see withing the extended range, that includes the lords room.

Can’t wait til the arrowcarts get fixed…

No point in getting all worked up over a broken game mechanic….

Every server does it equally annoyingly – It is what it is … everyone needs to just get over it.

At least DB and TC borderlands doesn’t cause crashes every five freaking minutes >.<

Would be nice to be able to defend our borderlands….

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

In other news – Score update while fighting a zerg outside of Bay!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Are we AGAIN gonna talk about dunking some dunkin dunks? :/

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

Still getting disconnected in FABL after 5 minutes. Between being unable to defend our home borderlands and the turtling siege wars it has turned into, I’m ready for something different.

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

I’m glad to see FA and TC are still alive. FA Bl is really buggy, wish it would be fixed. Also there is a siege placement problem were they vanish while being built… weird?

As far as the FA spy that was spying on CO during Friday night in EB, we know who you are , and you will be banned from the server Ts3 the next time you come on. Don’t need to cause any drama from this but it’s pretty obvious that when VK knew were we were almost at all times after some point in the night that something was up. Good thing your video confirms it, we have screenshots from the spy whispering certain CO members in-game, and we have Teamspeak logs.

Cheers.

Disclaimer – The spy is not directly affiliated with VK nor should it affect their reputation. CO holds nothing against you.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Aw did Herman leave us?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Issues.5789

Issues.5789

What’s the deal with spies? They’re doing their job just as those arrow cart farmers. War has no rules.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Tonight was the craziest night I have ever had on WvW. Between the skill lags, AC cart arrows reigning down terror, and flipping back and forth between our home BL Bay and Hills…man

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

-INSERT….SOMETHING….HERE-

TLDR – Not even the ‘tldr’ part

Post this garbo on your own forums.

OH PLEASE, NO. Post that garbo straight into /dev/null….

No one, from any server, wants to read that.

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

major snippage

Shout outs:

Dude, thanks for the shout out, but holy cow. You need some sunshine or something. Oh, and we don’t speak German. No clue what you meant there.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

TO FA:

1) Thanks for the fun fights in EBG earlier in the Umber/Ogre area. It was nice to engage in some truly fun ZvZ stuff post-AC-patch. I’m sure we provided lots of bags for one another.
2) Really sorry to hear about your connectivity issues in FABL. Hope they get it fixed for ya. I know our guys came back from there tonight saying the lag and disconnections were out of control.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

What’s the deal with spies? They’re doing their job just as those arrow cart farmers. War has no rules.

Yeah, I know of no spies personally, but as far as I’m concerned…it’s all part of the meta. Some people get really bent out of shape about it, but I just figure it’s a little spice added to the recipe.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

major snippage

Shout outs:

Dude, thanks for the shout out, but holy cow. You need some sunshine or something. Oh, and we don’t speak German. No clue what you meant there.

Kwisatz Haderach is not German. It refers to an old Chakobsa saying meaning, “The shortening of the way”. It’s from the Dune series of novels by Frank Herbert.

I remember when I first saw your new guild tag Eve and I was like, “Really cool Guild moniker!”.
Yeah, I’m a fan . Also howdy T2! Just poking my nose in and surreptitiously sneaking cookies from Jayne’s cookie pantry, Don’t mind me…. ^^

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

major snippage

Shout outs:

Kwisatz Haderach is not German. It refers to an old Chakobsa saying meaning, “The shortening of the way”. It’s from the Dune series of novels by Frank Herbert.

I remember when I first saw your new guild tag Eve and I was like, “Really cool Guild moniker!”.
Yeah, I’m a fan . Also howdy T2! Just poking my nose in and surreptitiously sneaking cookies from Jayne’s cookie pantry, Don’t mind me…. ^^

I’ve been rather disheartened by how few people recognize the Kwisatz Haderach reference in their guild name. I’ve read all of Frank Herbert’s Dune series, and one or two of his son’s.

KH is a great crew, to be sure. Really fun to follow around, and really fun to have on the map with you. They’re skilled and good natured in my experience.

in Match-ups

Issues.5789

Yeah, I know of no spies personally, but as far as I’m concerned…it’s all part of the meta. Some people get really bent out of shape about it, but I just figure it’s a little spice added to the recipe.

Exactly lol.. It adds to it; it’s more fun. It’s extra elements which WvW I think severely needs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

In other news – Score update while fighting a zerg outside of Bay!

View from my side was better.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Tripp.5421, it’s great that you posted since you were the one spying on DB Ts3 and relaying it to VK in the latter half of the night. I have no respect for you.

Who enjoyed CO + RE vs PINK vs GODS today ?

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

Why is the majority of the TC zergs using the zoom exploit on arrow carts to win tower/keep sieges?

I could say the same thing about FA, and DB.

The current situation is, arrow carts are now broken, changes will be made (hopefully). When will they be made, who knows? Soon™?

Calling servers out over a particular action that is being abused by all sides is foolish.

I’ve seen all sides putting ACs in every location, but only one of those servers is constantly using the zoom exploit. It seems to be at nearly every tower or keep sieged by that server in NA time slot.

All servers are using it and have been using it since the patch. Has DB done it multiple times? Yep, you bet. Has TC done it multiple times? Yep, you bet. Has FA done it multiple times? Yep, you bet.

You see where I’m going with this? Currently, as long as you can see over the door, you can hit anywhere you can see withing the extended range, that includes the lords room.

Can’t wait til the arrowcarts get fixed…

No point in getting all worked up over a broken game mechanic….

Every server does it equally annoyingly – It is what it is … everyone needs to just get over it.

At least DB and TC borderlands doesn’t cause crashes every five freaking minutes >.<

Would be nice to be able to defend our borderlands….

And walls need to be walls it stupid things can fire in but not out for example .Stupid I as a mesmer can make beserkers follow through walls/doors without even trying .Terrain needs to work to give cover etc arrows flying through stone cliffs would be amusing if this was not a 2012 game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

I’ve been rather disheartened by how few people recognize the Kwisatz Haderach reference in their guild name. I’ve read all of Frank Herbert’s Dune series, and one or two of his son’s.

KH is a great crew, to be sure. Really fun to follow around, and really fun to have on the map with you. They’re skilled and good natured in my experience.

>.> <.< Adding this to my series I need to read pile. I wondered about the name, now I almost get it.

And Silke: Get outta the cookie jar! Put that back! :P

Good times on TC BL tonight. Had a lot fun! FA and DB kept us on our toes. Here’s hoping FA BL gets sorted out and stops crashing. It’s no fun when you can’t play your home BL. Sorry to you all, it can’t be easy dealing with that.

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

Issues.5789

I’m not gunna hide or lie about it. I sold out CO to make sure you had a bad reset. You know why I was unhappy with you. Lets not bring it to the forums.

Tune in to the Season Finale of 90210.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

>.> <.< Adding this to my series I need to read pile. I wondered about the name, now I almost get it.

And Silke: Get outta the cookie jar! Put that back! :P

Good times on TC BL tonight. Had a lot fun! FA and DB kept us on our toes. Here’s hoping FA BL gets sorted out and stops crashing. It’s no fun when you can’t play your home BL. Sorry to you all, it can’t be easy dealing with that.

Really one of the formative Sci-fi books of the genre. Combines mysticysm with future science and drug addiction on a galactic scale. “the spice must flow” very WW2 Germanic in thinking. Possibly some of the best books ever written. There is also political statements and metaphors you can take away from it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

I don’t like to ban spies from TS except when they start streaming the audio from porn into our teamspeak. I’m not really bothered by it but it always ends poorly for me when I suggest other sources of audio.

Either way, the meta isn’t sufficiently complicated that it actually gives the other team any good information, especially now that the response to any given attack is arrow carts.

One time this guy was trying to give up to date combat info from listening to me command on TS, in addition to some other shady stuff. I figured this out because he decided to bind his push to talk key to the same key for both voice chats and said “Yeah, I’m listening to him on my speakers so I can still hear you guys.”

l o l

Then the guy tried to pass on my second to second moves that he could have just seen on his screen, so he had a 4 second delay on anything he did. I didn’t even have to use los or any real strategy. It was hilarious.

I have some video but I haven’t posted it yet because I sound awful- I was still recovering from bronchitis when this went down.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Score Update this A.M.

Attachments:

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

I really wish FA and TC could learn to put their differences aside and fight DB together for the good of the tier.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Thanks to every DB those last four hours in DB BL. Had some great duels – finally – and although nothing was really going on it was indeed fun. Sadly your zergball just showed up, so priorities have changed.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

OMIGOSH yay! Yeah, I was one of the folks who had to Wiki what KH meant – read the books like a hundred years ago and it didn’t click. Matter of fact, we’ve had entertaining Mumble nights as a bunch of drunk WvW’ing KH folks tried to figure out how it’s pronounced. xD

And Jayne won’t mind you sniping cookies – just watch out, she has wild Silke traps everywhere. She doesn’t plan on letting you leave… lol

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

I really wish FA and TC could learn to put their differences aside and fight DB together for the good of the tier.

LOL. Just LOL. xD

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Our reset.

Thank god we chose EBG instead of our usual posting FABL. Sounds like it was nothing but rolling D/C and treb wars.

For the record, FA had a spy in DB TS for reset night. At the 6:16 mark you can see him warning of a portal bomb well before it actually happens (and no that’s not my proof, it’s just the best example of it in this footage). Since it cuts in after that message was received and the portal bomb itself doesn’t actually materialize until the 6:30 mark, this means he got the message well before CO sent its mesmer in there.

Apparently he was able to use his in-game name and no one bothered to check in in TS. I wasn’t there, I like to think I would’ve noticed! :P Hopefully this won’t happen again lol.

Couple of things here:

As leader of VK I feel I should respond to this.

first, No this spy was not at all part of VK. He was running with us in comms however. He asked me if I wanted the up to date locations of CO/DB. My exact words were:

No we are doing fine without it to be honest.

Believe me, don’t believe me. It really doesn’t matter. Yes at 6:something you see him tell me of an incoming portal bomb. Now I must state this:

Do you think the outcome of that portal would have been any different if I had not known? You stacked DIRECTLY in front of me. We saw you buffing, we saw the portal come down, we saw the mesmer running towards us. It really was just common sense that a portal was coming. It was actually good on you guys that you used it for more of a distraction than anything else. Burned 1/3rd of our CC on it.

The fact is, every server has spies. Now for us, we were not just showing up and finding you all the time because of spies, CO. I have been at this commanding thing for a long time. I think on where you might show up next and head there. Sometimes I was right. Lots of times I was wrong. You saw the times I was right. If I knew where you were at all times, you think you would have taken mendons/anz with such ease all the time?

VK had lock down on the east side of the map. So it stands to reason, when you ventured into the east side of the map, you were going to see us.

Spies can get you to the fight. Spies can’t win you the fight. What we did when we showed up had nothing to do with spies.

We really just want good fights. End of story. You were giving us great fights. So we definitely had scouts out looking for you/ had smaller havoc guilds kite you too us

Sorry for the long post.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

Shameless plug about how awesome [TG] is and how we love to fight both FA and TC and stuff…when we’re not all disconnecting. Also, yay for good fights! I just wish FABL didn’t disconnect me every 15-30 minutes. Ugh! >:(

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

TG can’t wait to fight you guys on tuesday

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Shameless plug about how awesome [TG] is and how we love to fight both FA and TC and stuff…when we’re not all disconnecting. Also, yay for good fights! I just wish FABL didn’t disconnect me every 15-30 minutes. Ugh! >:(

Imagine it being your home BL map -.-

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Have they fixed the map yet?

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Well,
I think the closest we’ve had is our BL keeps bug so that no supply would ever be delivered to it. But we still had the rest of the map.

Was rather inconvenient, none the less.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

I vote no one attacks red borderland till it’s fixed. Jk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Well,
I think the closest we’ve had is our BL keeps bug so that no supply would ever be delivered to it. But we still had the rest of the map.

Was rather inconvenient, none the less.

Yeah I remember when DB’s camps weren’t sending dolyaks into Hills for an entire week lol feels like I’m still playing beta