Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charmide.4891

Charmide.4891

Not because of superior strategy, but timezone coverage. Exept if you count 4am to 12 against doors a superior strategy. But as you said “maybe” but not :p

And what happens at 0-4am and 12am-7pm? SFR has better timezone coverage.

It’s funny how people are still discovering that 24/7 is a part of W3.
It’s been 6 months, guys. Wake up and stop whining.

BTW, no, you can’t stay in T1 only with timezone coverage and the strategic skill of a mussel.

Commander@Insert Coinz [CPC] – Vizunah Square

(edited by Charmide.4891)

in Match-ups

Posted by: fearn.7619

fearn.7619

This record, without any editing (video doesn’t lie), will show you how a Vizunian guild hold/camp/pull 2 SFR guilds on a particular spot of the map, while another VS guild is capping keeps and towers.

The action takes place during prime time, with a double cap of both Bay and Shadaran on SFR map, that’s maybe why Vizunah is still in T1 since the beginning, and not any other server.

dailymotion
Youtube

@Sacrx : Is it you in the first fight ? (at 10 mn) I see a lot of RG fleeing in the keep.

You don’t like fight in the plain ???

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

Wow VS are really good players

- Said no one ever

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

This record, without any editing (video doesn’t lie), will show you how a Vizunian guild hold/camp/pull 2 SFR guilds on a particular spot of the map, while another VS guild is capping keeps and towers.

The action takes place during prime time, with a double cap of both Bay and Shadaran on SFR map, that’s maybe why Vizunah is still in T1 since the beginning, and not any other server.

dailymotion
Youtube

@Sacrx : Is it you in the first fight ? (at 10 mn) I see a lot of RG fleeing in the keep.

You don’t like fight in the plain ???

It’s the entire VS zone at the beginning that you can’t see cause of ally culling and squad prioritization

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

Wow VS are really good players

- Said no one ever

I’m sorry but that made me literally laugh out loud.
And its so true.
I’ve nothing against them to be fair, you will always have glory hunters in games who flood to the ‘winner’.

I feel for them and there daftly long Qs 24/7 and do wonder why they crowd to the easy-mode server. But ye imo there average player is dreadful, I’ve never seen VS win a say 1v1 or 3v3 against most the other top servers. They win with pure quantity not quality.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glenn.3417

Glenn.3417

Dear Vizunah players,

Please grow a pair.

Sincerely,

Desolation

Champion Phantom – Legionnaire – Genius – Magus

(edited by Glenn.3417)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

I feel for them and there daftly long Qs 24/7 I’ve never seen VS win a say 1v1 or 3v3 against most the other top servers. They win with pure quantity not quality.

First of all we do not have much more Qs than any other server : it starts around 7 or 8 pm on weekdays until 11pm. And we rarely have Qs on weekends.

Second, we are happy you enjoy winning those 1v1 and 3v3. We play WvW to get keeps, if we need to feel superior about our killing power we go to sPvP.

It’s been 6 months but it’s never too late to understand how WvW works. Cheers

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devo.7329

Devo.7329

nice to see WL still around. remembered fighting against u guys in DAOC on pvp server.

WvW is 24/7 so why all the whining? is it VS fault people don’t have coverage? I would find it frustrating but to kitten talk them is just stupid imo.

A well rounded 24/7 server vs a heavy prime time server will always end badly for the prime time server.

Octobeast [TNTD] – Piken Sqr
UO/DAOC/L2/Aion/WAR/TERA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

It is not actually the night-capping that gives edge to anyone – there are pretty much battle ongoing till very early morning but then, you can check the trend from last few days starting from 8 in the morning what happens to green line

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/

This shows it perfectly, lowest score all day except between 4am-12am.

I don’t blame Vizu for capping kitten at this time interval, we all would do it too. But the hate against Vizu comes because they have only 1 good guild: WL. It is frustrating to lose from bad players just because you got a job, studies, family or simply have to sleep. During the day fights don’t even last 2s, one burst and all the enemies are dead. You just start to wonder, what am I doing here? It feels like Vizu ain’t even trying during day and primetime, they

For a server with only one good guild, our primetime is surprisingly good.

Starting almost from zero after early Russian prime and dinner capping*, this is our income after 45 and 90 minutes of prime.

*it may be a shock to some of but servers can have different primetime !
For instance on French servers, guilds are usually playing from 21h to 23 or 0h GMT+1 preceded by a weak spot starting from 19h GMT+1.

Attachments:

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vaadeer.5013

Vaadeer.5013

Funny thing from the last hours,I have encountered 3 times same glitch/speed hacker… SFR border – little asura thief with green eyes from VS -,,Never Surrender’’ [NS] guild. Its rly frustrating to see guy who every 2 secs gain like 100% of movement speed and teleporting without bow equipped 600 feet away…1 time,2nd ….and again ,again ,again.I have seen that only 1 time before,like 3 months ago and never accused anyone if I wasnt 100 % sure. He harass doljaks between garri and bay,prolly even now coz i logged off like 20 mins ago and he was still there.If u found him,I wish u good fun watching….And no,no h8 on VS…but thats the Visunah spirit?

in Match-ups

Posted by: bliz.6903

bliz.6903

vaadeer, use report in game not the topic for :p

if you blame pvdoor to know who is the first, make a petition to anet who make gain on player kill (or maybe the spvp is for you ?^^) no ? or try harder

in Match-ups

Posted by: AnonEMouse.7932

AnonEMouse.7932

I’m surprised that no-one mentioned the 30+ minute fight in Stonemist last night, when both SFR and VS broke in at the same time. VS went to the Lord, and SFR went upstairs. A few waypoint runs later, fighting was still going on, with Deso managing to retain SM for a while longer.

Although to be honest it was a complete lag fest.. I often couldn’t even get shouts off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Can anyone in seafarer’s explain how they took Garrison tier 3 keep just now on Deso border without ever contesting the kitten place? Not one piece of siege up at any gate.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Offski.4897

Ahh seafarers invaders below the map – sadly we did not get a screenshot.

Umm i know u guys aint to blame, but pls find out what the hell happenned.

Offski

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

Not because of superior strategy, but timezone coverage. Exept if you count 4am to 12 against doors a superior strategy. But as you said “maybe” but not :p

++++++++1

no pvd no party.

this is VZ borderland right now, primetime

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/3075931/pics/original/1512065.jpg

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

(edited by ilmau.9781)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pretorien.6829

pretorien.6829

2vs1 gg
sfr/deso = 0 honor

vizu number 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johndoe.4215

Johndoe.4215

O_o 2vs1? Really? Hmm IRON dont think so, just as we.
From ZDs with love.

John C Churchill
Guardian of ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

++++++++1

no pvd no party.

Yet the incomes is equals. This means that your homemap looks like the same thing no ?
Edit: VS:265 – SFR:235 atm… too bad for your futile & free troll.

Attachments:

(edited by Qwixx.5923)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

After this evening , if i see someone telling that Deso + SFR teaming up on Viz , i will talk bad words…..and i will give him so much..err..Pain…So much pain…!!And i won’t stop until his insides become his outsides and his outsides become his inside…PAIN!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSTim.8094

GSTim.8094

Can anyone in seafarer’s explain how they took Garrison tier 3 keep just now on Deso border without ever contesting the kitten place? Not one piece of siege up at any gate.

Golems, my friend. It was really fast – that’s why u had not noticed

in Match-ups

Posted by: pretorien.6829

pretorien.6829

in Match-ups

Offski.4897

Heya MOS guys, just asking did u get any lag tonight, you guys seem to be able to use all your abilities and yet we cannot do anything.

Offski

(edited by Offski.4897)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Predator.9214

Predator.9214

Tonight was unplayable ’cause of the lag. Skill took 5s to proc if not even longer in some engagements. Pathetic development.
Ruined fun for me and lots in WvW. Servers do need some fixing ASAP. Just when I thought culling is the biggest issue.

Mistwarden Lara (Herald)
Assassin Stef (Daredevil)
Snow Crows (SC) | Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by Predator.9214)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

Heya MOS guys, just asking did u get any lag tonight, you guys seem to be able to use all your abilities and yet we cannot do anything.

No, that’s laguy here exactly the same. nothing but 1 and dodge would work. guess that after the culling (if it really goes at next patch), that will be time to do someting for lags …

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Offski.4897

:D

Offski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

It’s freakin funny how SFR players are raging around just because they thought it will be an easy job to win t1 match with such ammonut of good guilds who came to their server
WvW is about numbers and coverage 24/7 and probably ALL of you know it. Vizunah is the only server who got it, I’m not saying they aren’t good players(last time i fought vs you was when BT was dominating t1 for 3 weeks, I don’t know how much you changed your gameplay) but still it’s all about time zones.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raniri.6178

Raniri.6178

Nice fights today on Desolation, we damaged the garrison of deso with our zerg and a little group with 6 golems and 3 mesmer sneaked through the water gate. Everything worked very well. Many thanks to the guys of Option, BG, ZDs and LC, it was a fantastic evening. see u guys and have fun

… inner gate @ garri doesn´t work with the gamemechanic – it doesn´t show white swords

[ECL] Seafarers Rest | 137 K Kills | Rank 470
http://www.eclipse-gilde.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

I used to have very high respect towards Red Guard [RG], when I was on Blacktide. Now seeing them play exactly like French PUGs against us with [VG] and using cheap professions like thief, mesmer etc. and getting beaten by just a dozen Desolation guys. I was like what had happened to RG style. It looked now like VS style!! Well, lots of loot bags for us. Finally endless SFR zergs got us while I was salvaging my full bags from loot.

My 4-year-old son, who was watching me play WvWvW, commented:
“Daddy died because there was too many enemies”

Kids know the truth. SFR and VS can only win with superior numbers. No hard feelings, because the game is built like that. The only big problem with the huge numbers is that annoying lag.

Oh and real players play warriors or engineers in WvWvW.

Nice fighting against a lone engineer from VS at SFR BL this evening. He wasn’t killing any of us though and hiding in a tower. But engineers are so rare, that I always compliment that some others also play them! VS fights have now been much more fun, so my hats are today off for the VS guys.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Offski.4897

Nice fights today on Desolation, we damaged the garrison of deso with our zerg and a little group with 6 golems and 3 mesmer sneaked through the water gate. Everything worked very well. Many thanks to the guys of Option, BG, ZDs and LC, it was a fantastic evening. see u guys and have fun

… inner gate @ garri doesn´t work with the gamemechanic – it doesn´t show white swords

I would just like to say congrats then , awesome take. And kudos to you even if you did mess up our whole evening

I’ll have a word with our lookout.

Offski

(edited by Offski.4897)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

no pvd no party.

If you like screens
Score evolution from 20h GMT+1

Attachments:

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

no pvd no party.

If you like screens

Wait … are you implying that prime-time is somewhat different from “VS are noobs, we’re roflstomping them, moar bags, only PvD in the mornings, not worthy of T1” ?

Dude. You’re pushing it too far. Too far.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heru.5427

Heru.5427

dailymotion
Youtube

You are aware that the times you open your map, except while Deso was still in the zone for the first hour, SFR has close to 2/3 of the zone? Consistently hold two keeps and most of the northern towers/camps. It’s not like you had less players in the zone either. WL is a good guild and we had much fun fighting you, but stuff like this makes me wonder. Do you seriously think that the short farming session you let us have on you somehow massively contributed to your realms advantage?

At last, 3 hours in you manage to take Bay from RG with WL+LP+other Viz and a few seconds after that you lose hills because sIN took it while we kept you busy. Sure, if we would have played better we might have been able to hold you long enough, for sIN to come help us def, but at least we don’t think it was a major victory for us to die.

(edited by Heru.5427)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Yesterday Frenchies wiped my zerg :<

Deso stop ninjaing Stonemist plz

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

no pvd no party.

If you like screens

Wait … are you implying that prime-time is somewhat different from “VS are noobs, we’re roflstomping them, moar bags, only PvD in the mornings, not worthy of T1” ?

Dude. You’re pushing it too far. Too far.

VS are just awful, when they do fight they just die in one or two hits, rest of the time they just wait you out till you’re outmanned then zerg the map. Totally horrible.
it’s not even that it’s literally the menality of VZ they don’t fight, at all. They watch points and take advantage of noone being there to oppose them because they get wiped off the map when they actually come out from behind a walls.

GG

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hecksa.7140

Hecksa.7140

I used to have very high respect towards Red Guard [RG], when I was on Blacktide. Now seeing them play exactly like French PUGs against us with [VG] and using cheap professions like thief, mesmer etc. and getting beaten by just a dozen Desolation guys. I was like what had happened to RG style. It looked now like VS style!! Well, lots of loot bags for us. Finally endless SFR zergs got us while I was salvaging my full bags from loot.

Just so you know, RG didn’t really have a raid out tonight. Sacrx wasn’t online, so although a few players went out and played a bit, but there wasn’t really anything official going on. You might have seen some RG players leading pugs, playing solo, or grouped up together or something, but tonight doesn’t represent our normal way of playing. We’re just out trying to be somewhat useful to the server when our leader and half the guild are offline.

Not Matter (Mesmer) – [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

To the GoD guild from Deso, please stop abusing the thief stealth off structures in the south east tower. Tought it got fixed :/. But really, I am dissapointed in you guys.

Seen the thief take the tower solo away from Vizu and he tried the same with us, althou he couldn’t because I kept chasin him away.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charmide.4891

Charmide.4891

VS are just awful, when they do fight they just die in one or two hits, rest of the time they just wait you out till you’re outmanned then zerg the map. Totally horrible.
it’s not even that it’s literally the menality of VZ they don’t fight, at all. They watch points and take advantage of noone being there to oppose them because they get wiped off the map when they actually come out from behind a walls.

GG

“I can’t win on the battlefield, so I take refuge in the confort of my own imagination and invent myself a universe where the enemy doesn’t fight and die in 2 hits”

lololol
What an insightful message.

VS fights have now been much more fun, so my hats are today off for the VS guys.

Are you suggesting we leave our forts sometimes?
How can you have fun fights if we die in two hits?
Please, just listen to your comrades ! :o

Nice fights on VS borderland tonight. We started at 7pm with nothing on the map and recovered little by little until we ninja’d Shadaran, with full upgrades, using golems, just as both servers fought right next to the door.

Commander@Insert Coinz [CPC] – Vizunah Square

(edited by Charmide.4891)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eniav.9064

Eniav.9064

To the GoD guild from Deso, please stop abusing the thief stealth off structures in the south east tower. Tought it got fixed :/. But really, I am dissapointed in you guys.

Seen the thief take the tower solo away from Vizu and he tried the same with us, althou he couldn’t because I kept chasin him away.

you didnt like me trolling you then? lol 99% of the time i was useing old perma stealth method useing blackpowder, and it was fixed you cant stack stealth of the walls anymore for a permanent stealth, cant really be dissapointed in a legitimate method^^.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

By your logic I solo’d MoS, WL, IRON, VSS and VOTF today. Yea right, SOLO’d cause I killed one of their guys with noone helping me. Gg, nice try.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

You are aware that the times you open your map, except while Deso was still in the zone for the first hour, Piken has close to 2/3 of the zone?

You’re aware you’re no longer on Piken right? =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Domo.7618

Domo.7618

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raniri.6178

Raniri.6178

[ECL] Seafarers Rest | 137 K Kills | Rank 470
http://www.eclipse-gilde.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eniav.9064

Eniav.9064

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

you didnt like me trolling you then? lol 99% of the time i was useing old perma stealth method useing blackpowder, and it was fixed you cant stack stealth of the walls anymore for a permanent stealth, cant really be dissapointed in a legitimate method^^.

Still I think it is lame, even if it is legitimate. Because a thief that doesn’t wants to be killed wont be killed, so you can spend 5min running around with 5+ people trying to kill him. That is just wrong, but I hope they fix that trait. Got nothing against thiefs, don’t know why people complain (mostly zerkers). But stealth deserves a nerf (other thread material).

Supprised to see Vizu out of their keeps sometimes, they even ran out of garrison to kill us outside. I was in shock, you guys seem to be able to learn after all :p. Hopefully this will make things a little more interesting. I even saw a tanky warrior today.

Oh well, 2 more hours of fun and Vizu wakes up again to zerg all things down.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

My 4-year-old son, who was watching me play WvWvW, commented:
“Daddy died because there was too many enemies”

Kids know the truth. SFR and VS can only win with superior numbers. No hard feelings, because the game is built like that. The only big problem with the huge numbers is that annoying lag.

Oh and real players play warriors or engineers in WvWvW.

Nice fighting against a lone engineer from VS at SFR BL this evening. He wasn’t killing any of us though and hiding in a tower. But engineers are so rare, that I always compliment that some others also play them! VS fights have now been much more fun, so my hats are today off for the VS guys.

You could always set up an engagement with equal numbers when we have time, if you want.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Hahaha

Well they have around 40-50 ppl from what I heard about now, but maybe 20-25 on EB and the rest on other bl holding their keeps. Buuuut, when we go sleep “they will show Deso and Sfr how good they are” hahaha

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

Hahaha

Well they have around 40-50 ppl from what I heard about now, but maybe 20-25 on EB and the rest on other bl holding their keeps. Buuuut, when we go sleep “they will show Deso and Sfr how good they are” hahaha

no we are over 150 per maps. stop lying please. and greatly outmaning SFR and heavily nightcapping them right now

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Hahaha

no we are over 150 per maps. stop lying please. and greatly outmaning SFR and heavily nightcapping them right now

Not lying, just stating what I have seen.
Anyway good night, have fun capping

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Just so you know, RG didn’t really have a raid out tonight. Sacrx wasn’t online, so although a few players went out and played a bit, but there wasn’t really anything official going on. You might have seen some RG players leading pugs, playing solo, or grouped up together or something, but tonight doesn’t represent our normal way of playing. We’re just out trying to be somewhat useful to the server when our leader and half the guild are offline.

That is true. I didn’t see Sacrx. I would recognize that big Charr anytime. But thanks for the fights. I was once again without any team, as the guildies were doing Arah explorable mode and tpvp.

Our guild [SCCC] yesterday merged with Jump to Victory [JV]. We are both international guilds. I am our WvWvW officer (not a commander, I am like 90 gold short of that). Recruiting is on. I want to build a 5-man roaming team, which does daily WvWvW. Any profession is welcome, but I am particularly looking for other engineers and necromancers. I want to show people a way to play the least used professions.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]