Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurisai.3416

Aurisai.3416

Hey, that was me! Yes i got frustrated, and yes i got annoyed! But i didnt intentionally lead pugs to the death! Im sorry for the trash talk, and i have learned now to remain calm in all situations and my change in person has been significant. But people still need to listen to what i say if they want to survive, its simple!

The PUGs that i did lead were to be honest, under equipped and not very good in their performance, but i had to do my best with what i had. I have learned!

Nope not you, you turned off your Commander symbol because you didn’t want anyone not in TS to be able to follow you. Your other guild mate then went on his death mission.

But at any rate, glad to hear you’re a changed man. I’ve been on SFR quite a long time now and I purposely decided not to join the bigger guilds since I don’t like bureaucracy. So TS, and maybe some organised raids if my guild ever gets bigger is as much part of the community as I’m going to get. That doesn’t mean I’m not good at what I do in wvw or unable to follow instructions from commanders patient enough to give it. I’ve rolled with the best of the SFR commanders and in my opinion it is never so much about skill so much as willingness on both sides.

So for crying out loud, please could this bickering between PUGs and you guys cease? You’re never going to win respect (or willingness) from PUGs by alienating them.

[DoC] Zuriel

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

SFR has been taken over by a load of useless pugs.
….
If any guild or player, joins our server, we will treat them like hostiles unless they make a decent effort to join our community)

Wow.

Indeed.

Earlier today I was going to answer ethier with rather long and boring post, but didn’t get around sending it during the day. Seeing it was already discussed, I’ll try to be brief.

So we have one server (VS) that was dealing with this issue from the get go and their solution to it (that was working so far) is to thrive on, embrace and foster hordes of Mr. Pugs with things like propaganda, propagating “Vizunah spirit” thing and what not (I’m actually do not know specifics, but can imagine). This of course was in turn shaping the whole WvW community. VS themselves agree that they are mostly pugs with pug commanders and just a couple of big guilds. A lot of small guilds though do things that are vital to the score like timer-capping, supply ninjas etc.

Now, we have another server that was hit by “War Z” and took different stance: “You are useless and not welcome unless you prove otherwise. Here’s how the game is played here and you will obey or else”. I wonder btw what follows this “or else”.

It will be interesting to watch the story unfolding but I’m not sure the way SFR WvW community is heading is sustainable. Not to say if it is healthy and constructive given the lack of in-game leverage and/or restrictions in GW2 that one would probably need to pull this off.

Well, seems like I’ve managed to come up with long and boring post anyway

TLDR: Wow.

P.S. I should have mentioned Deso as third server but we don’t seem to have this issue atm. We had it at one moment and our solution as far as I remember was to drop a tier or two.

Other than that, our answer to “War Z” would be I guess “Everybody join IRON!”

jk

It seems my post cause some kind of a stir.

We have had issues with pugs before, However the difference between those and the ones that have recently joined us, They have been willing to learn and we’ve tried to help them as much as possible and even set up guild channels on our Team speak for the smaller guilds that have been doing WvW or other things as a guild. How anyone from another server like Desolation can go on about how we don’t embrace the pugs, When IRON have closed off meetings with a select few guilds before reset night and not letting randoms join is quite funny to me. Not saying ours is right or wrong. We are willing to help and train pugs if they are willing to join our community, We don’t ask for them to join on of the “Bigger Guilds” at all.

The idea you need to train pugs is condescending.

I don’t get why you see this as “condescending”

I’m learning new stuff about the game all the time like builds/siege placement/commanding ect. How is helping people improve in a certain aspect of a game “condescending” ?

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

@Chems: first time i see a leak of your serv, so i tell you. Fair-play > *

Here is the SFR next weeks spreadsheet in advance Troma.Might spare your spies some trouble :P

Attachments:

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spiders Spiders Spiders.8043

Spiders Spiders Spiders.8043

Here is the SFR next weeks spreadsheet in advance Troma.Might spare your spies some trouble :P

Excellent work. Where is us jump puzzle campers tho?

[CIR] Crimson Imperium Reborn / Blacktide

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

Why did [AFK] Border Waypoint Barbecue not put themselves on the schedule? Such failure…. oh I know! Maybe they were afk when spots were assigned :p.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

I think the fact that SFR and Viz run from a fight unless they have overwhelming numbers pretty sad to be honest. It happened alot last night and the only time they seemed to engage was when they hit us from both sides……….and they talk about respect lol

Last evening on the SFR BL we were chasing as a guild raid a Deso bus which was just running away and they were a way more numerous than us. Better now to understand that it happens on every side of the pond. But at some point they finally stopped to run away and we started to wipe them, huge amount of bags indeed. And yes I am certain that every T1 server has troups who can say the same. So talking about respect, please understand that the guys you fight against are like you, not different. If you despite other players you just despite yourself from my point of view.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

(edited by Xispeo.1706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harshaw.1406

Harshaw.1406

Ps: I’ve never used that dirty trick, the reason i die close a gate is to make 5 of you guys camping my body for nothing, it reduce your numbers in a zerg at night, meanwhile i go make some food or take a smoke :P

You definitely got the best out of the situation and no one tried to rezz you as far as we could tell.

The problem I see with it is that it’s a indirect way of abusing a bug since there would be no reason to corpse camp if the bug didn’t exist in the first place.

Anyway, it’s murky territory, but I think it would be for the best if neither side did the whole mesmer-not-releasing-near-the-door until Anet fixes it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

SFR has been taken over by a load of useless pugs.
….
If any guild or player, joins our server, we will treat them like hostiles unless they make a decent effort to join our community)

Wow.

Indeed.

Earlier today I was going to answer ethier with rather long and boring post, but didn’t get around sending it during the day. Seeing it was already discussed, I’ll try to be brief.

So we have one server (VS) that was dealing with this issue from the get go and their solution to it (that was working so far) is to thrive on, embrace and foster hordes of Mr. Pugs with things like propaganda, propagating “Vizunah spirit” thing and what not (I’m actually do not know specifics, but can imagine). This of course was in turn shaping the whole WvW community. VS themselves agree that they are mostly pugs with pug commanders and just a couple of big guilds. A lot of small guilds though do things that are vital to the score like timer-capping, supply ninjas etc.

Now, we have another server that was hit by “War Z” and took different stance: “You are useless and not welcome unless you prove otherwise. Here’s how the game is played here and you will obey or else”. I wonder btw what follows this “or else”.

It will be interesting to watch the story unfolding but I’m not sure the way SFR WvW community is heading is sustainable. Not to say if it is healthy and constructive given the lack of in-game leverage and/or restrictions in GW2 that one would probably need to pull this off.

Well, seems like I’ve managed to come up with long and boring post anyway

TLDR: Wow.

P.S. I should have mentioned Deso as third server but we don’t seem to have this issue atm. We had it at one moment and our solution as far as I remember was to drop a tier or two.

Other than that, our answer to “War Z” would be I guess “Everybody join IRON!”

jk

It seems my post cause some kind of a stir.

We have had issues with pugs before, However the difference between those and the ones that have recently joined us, They have been willing to learn and we’ve tried to help them as much as possible and even set up guild channels on our Team speak for the smaller guilds that have been doing WvW or other things as a guild. How anyone from another server like Desolation can go on about how we don’t embrace the pugs, When IRON have closed off meetings with a select few guilds before reset night and not letting randoms join is quite funny to me. Not saying ours is right or wrong. We are willing to help and train pugs if they are willing to join our community, We don’t ask for them to join on of the “Bigger Guilds” at all.

The idea you need to train pugs is condescending.

I don’t get why you see this as “condescending”

I’m learning new stuff about the game all the time like builds/siege placement/commanding ect. How is helping people improve in a certain aspect of a game “condescending” ?

It may not have been intended, but your posts sound like they can be paraphrased ‘all pugs suck and have to be taught how to play by guilds and should be grateful that someone with a guild tag is so generous to share their knowledge with the poor guildless scrubs’.

Like i said, may nothave been intended, but thats how it reads.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

To [VcY]. I don’t understand why you are so clearly angered by us. In the past I have had alot of respect for the guild. I thought there were some brilliant fights and tactics displayed tonight by both servers on SFR boarder lands. Having commanded for over 7 hours, I know that it wasn’t ‘6’ VcY; you were at squad size, and yes, you did also have some additional pugs as you have mentioned. But to be honest, I couldn’t care less about the size if it provides a good enjoyable fight. It was great to kite you around the map for 20 minutes whilst IRON capped a T3 garrison from you (I thought tactics were part of World vs World?) and it was great to wipe you at Foghaven when we were slightly outmanned. However, I’m sure you had the same feeling when you wiped us at Ruins because VS hit us from behind as we engaged you (which is typical of them, but tatical none the less), we still enjoyed the fight and learned alot from it.

At the end of the day, none of this matters. Being a good sportsman is important, and of course we will fight you in a guild vs guild match up. I’m not saying were win against you, were still building ourselves and people are learning, but hell, were give it our best shot and we learn fast. I would organize it all through Wrex, she is better at that than me.

Also I think people on Desolation this week have done an awesome job!

// Beatrix Windrunner

So you are making a post that you outplayed us and you got a fort ,you wiped us clean and clear with same numbers and the only time that we wiped you….was when we double team you with VZ…….Then you dont understand why some ppl may be “angered” with you…..
I can see many stories about sfr running when we face Deso same numbers etc.
Guilds like us, RG ,ZDs and many more ,have offered weeks ago GvG action . Iron has answered that they are not ready yet(we respect that) ,but the offer is in general, to all guilds that they would like to try a clean battle with same numbers ,like you Coin.
We like to fight ,thats why we want to GvG , also – i have said it again in past – i would like from ppl that they jump in with comments, “we wipe you same numbers” or “you run away from us same numbers” etc……to bring a GvG offer @ the end of the message.
Thank you

I’m sorry, but I don’t appreciate people twisting my words to form their own arguments. It clearly states in the original post that we wiped you once, and that you wiped us once, that was fact. I even stated in the original post that none of that even matters, we appreciated it greatly and we learned alot from it. I DID NOT, at any point refer to you ‘teaming up with VS.’ I said ‘they hit as from behind’ meaning, because we were both fighting near their keep, they hit the first opponent, which was us. I can see how you might misconstrue that, believe me we wanted to fight SFR at that point alone, hence my comment about VS. It seems to me that alot of people in this forum have been ‘poisoned’ by particular recurring ‘sayings.’ We are not those people.

Sorry if your confused or deluded in anyway, but none of my comments attacked you or others in anyway (unlike some of your guilds original comments did to us), they merely stated facts in a polite manner.

As I said before, I honestly don’t care for all of the ‘banter.’ We look forward to the Guild vs Guild with you at a appropriate time to the community and ourselves/yourselves. Its important to recognize that Guild vs Guild is exactly what it states. It doesn’t make you the best World vs World guild. World vs World is not a controllable environment.

// Beatrix Windrunner

P.S That’s great that RG are offering GVG, but we are no where near ready for them yet. I have a great deal of respect for what they do and who they are. Would also like to add that I am grateful that an RG D/D ele, helped one of our ele’s. Very much appreciated.

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

(edited by Darkened.4076)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Edited my post for those who weren’t happy with the original and decided to point out a mistake I made

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Nice push into SFR bay just now deso.
Sorry we were waiting with some siege :p

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

I’m sorry, but I don’t appreciate people twisting my words to form their own arguments. It clearly states in the original post that we wiped you once, and that you wiped us once, that was fact.

The only reason it happened once was that the rest of the time we spent chasing you all over the map because you’re really good at that.

Windrunner is a good name for you.

See you out there.

And for the record not bitter at all just wish more people would have a go and turn round and fight instead of running away the whole time, only time we ever run away is to reposition and go back in for more no matter how many we face it’s the whole point of it isn’t it?

/salute

Song
Velocity [VcY]

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

All I hear is good tactics and a care for my squad. I know, I like my name too!

// Beatrix Windrunner

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yemeth.5462

Yemeth.5462

If anyone knows this “Lady Maikx” from screenshot, could you please tell me which server and guild he or she is from? Just to fulfill my curiosity.
I know, forum trolling and flaming is regular, but joining opposing server’s group and trolling there is a bit strange.
Hope the guy is from deso ^^ Screenshot will be pretty much lulzy then.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Yemeth if I were you I’d remove that name from the screen/post as “naming and shaming” is forbidden on this forum.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

Let´s speak about what really matters.
1st place – Seafarer’s Rest (aka Repous Du Marin)
2nd place – Desolation (or IRONation!?)
3rd place – Vizunah Square (whaaaaaaat?!)

GO!

PS: Good thing Desolation are stepping up a bit for a less boring T1.

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Darkened, you made it sound like, you lost, cause 2 different teams were on you and from the other hand on a “clear” fight, you wiped us. If you recall all my posts i have never speak about wipe or anything. If your intentions wasnt the above, then its np with me…..Sometimes what we write its not the same when we say it , or the other person takes it with the wrong way,so no need for an apology. GvG shows exactly what happens ,when 2 different teams fight under equal terms and numbers, 25v25 , 30vs30 or w/e. We know how we stand with our full raid force during WvW events and throu some GvG events. I dont claim the GvG to prove something…..We have daily live stream while we raid and everyone can see it and judge about numbers, WvW tactics and everything.

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

(edited by Luffy.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vohnnyan.4058

Vohnnyan.4058

We’re doing GvG ofc we never actually stopped xD I know Coin will be up for it too, they like loots bags as much as the next player!

//Wrex

Let no man forget, Iron never turned down a GvG challenge.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Other thing, someone linked me this :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkXY8Mvr8-VmdDNPOWhCTkxvbmJrWlVGbzVvek43Z3c#gid=0

you should move it or delete it. I do not want to see this thing

thats from last week
and it will leak in the future anyway, regardless if we hide/delete/bake a cake with it

Hehehe i would love to see how the deso spread sheet looks like .Someting like ?

red IRON
green IRON
blue IRON
EB IRON

:D

Not at all as the leadership of IRON will tell you IRON play a big part on Desolation but Iron are not desolation, there are plenty of smaller guilds that put in huge amounts of effort and hours to ensure we stay where we are and I would like to thank all those involved in keeping Deso where we are. Deso is a PVE centralised server (which is why we are marked as “Very High”) and very few of us on the server focus entirely on World vs World. While some are trying to get the PvE guilds more involved in WvW I personally don’t see it was a very beneficial effort (since they will get roflstomped in T1 – but maybe im proven wrong) but there are many other guilds who might not be the same size of Iron or even that of VoTF but they do their damnedest to help the effort in WvW.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

^ Exactly like Aneu says. IRON cover 1 borderland each week with Coin and Havn, so the fights you are getting on the other two borderlands are Desolation guilds, be them large or small, each one counts as much as any guild on the server. It’s very rude of you too assume that IRON covers everything, apart from anything we’re not big enough and I’d be even more moody than I already am if I had to hop borders all the time to command xD

Big up Desolation this week, every single Deso player that stepped foot in WvW this week has done an amazing job. Roll on next week

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

SFR BL is a perfect example of why we don’t need idiots, one guild killing veteran archers while we are fighting the deso blob, no queues on SFR at all today. Good thing we have this matchup over because next week will be interesting.

But the funny thing is, when we are getting owned sfr comments : “we got better players/guilds/tactics”.

When we are getting some points: “you blob/offtimes/pugs”.

And interesting? Yes it will be very interesting next week.

I completely agree with you.
Let’s see who as more points. I’m looking…
It’s SFR. No need for excuses.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkXY8Mvr8-VmdDNPOWhCTkxvbmJrWlVGbzVvek43Z3c#gid=0

thats from last week
and it will leak in the future anyway, regardless if we hide/delete/bake a cake with it

Hehehe i would love to see how the deso spread sheet looks like .Someting like ?

red IRON
green IRON
blue IRON
EB IRON

Not at all as the leadership of IRON will tell you IRON play a big part on Desolation but Iron are not desolation, there are plenty of smaller guilds that put in huge amounts of effort and hours to ensure we stay where we are and I would like to thank all those involved in keeping Deso where we are. Deso is a PVE centralised server (which is why we are marked as “Very High”) and very few of us on the server focus entirely on World vs World. While some are trying to get the PvE guilds more involved in WvW I personally don’t see it was a very beneficial effort (since they will get roflstomped in T1 – but maybe im proven wrong) but there are many other guilds who might not be the same size of Iron or even that of VoTF but they do their damnedest to help the effort in WvW.

This ^^. Every guild is as important as each other on deso and we love working with the other guilds and our friendlies who are in smaller wvw guilds and who run on their own.

Alot of the time commanders from other guilds command iron, especially blue and laf on EB and Beatrix on the borders. In fact the team work on deso is getting better and better and I love working with our comrades on deso.

Its a bit insulting when you go on about Iron as we are only a bit part of desolation and the server would be nowhere near top tier without everyone that puts the effort into wvw.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cipaku.9675

Cipaku.9675

You guys keep forgetting Aneu knows SFR also all to well. He fought for it not too long ago with great succes. Theres no guild on SFR that comes even close to the numbers that IRON have. Rumor has it theres like 3xIRON of 400 members i know it is obviouslly an exageration but the tags we see on BL’s dont lie..60% if not more are IRON easy. Sure you can argue that IRON is WvWvW guild and theyre the only ones playing rest are pve but is not “healthy” for a server to just have one mega guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Regardless of what has been said the last few pages, I really enjoyed the fights against Iron yesterday.

You really pushed us hard when you split up in 3×20~ man groups, which forced us to be constantly on our toes to guard both our towers and garrison.

~~Ayeres~~

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Don’t worry guys he can use the gold from those exotics to re-upgrade the t3 garri and tower he lost. I thought better of VcY than to come and whine on the forums, but I guess i was wrong.

PS. Ty for the 427 badges tonight. not bad for a few hours

Just suppose yours few hours was 5 h, that it’s equal to 300 minutes.
So you got around 1.4 badges a minute?
Shure, then you wake up and saw you dead body on the floor…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

We have 3 guilds – Triangle which is pure WvW and hangs on the borderlands (SFR Border for the last two weeks), Eternal which is our EB guild lead by Tomoko and Moorta and Hall which is a PvE guild. Between all three guilds there is probably 300 active members but at no time are all of these people online or even in WvW.

It’s in no way a ‘mega’ guild, there are actually much bigger guilds than us on Desolation – again as I have previously mentioned Desolation is Very High Population, compared to SFR’s Medium, so that’s to be expected.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

(edited by Wrex.6798)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Let´s speak about what really matters.
2nd place – Desolation (or IRONation!?)
3rd place – Vizunah Square (whaaaaaaat?!)

GO!

PS: Good thing Desolation are stepping up a bit for a less boring T1.

Does that mean, pug haters or mercenary guilds?

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Was roaming around with some randoms in the SFR border, and we keep seeing some Mesmer from the RG guild.. And after 4x killing him he starts to inv me to a party.. I accept and then he starts whining about :

Stop using your disagree emotion
Want to 1v1?
You guys are blobbing
Why don’t you join IRON

Well I am sorry?

I like to use my emotions
No I don’t 1v1 I am playing WvW
4 people are no blob
Why should I join another guild if I have my own!

Then he started insulting me and I reported him.. I mean come on guys, its WvW if you get killed by the same 4 ppl please don’t go back, go the other way. But don’t insult me!

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

thats from last week

red IRON
green IRON
blue IRON
EB IRON

it looks more like a desperate effort to split and create problems within deso using such comments like IRON owns all,

Votf are constantly with us with they are not running their events and help us a lot with tips and ideas and personally would love them to lead us sometimes as they play a much smaller open fight tighter guild and are very skilled at it.

IRON due to its size and usually running with equal no of pugs don’t have the luxury to be like Votf/GH.

Sorry all i see its you blobbing all together and i see many Iron tags so i just assumed you are all part of IRON .My bad i appologize.
Well actually i have seen Votf twice on their own but that is twice in 4 week matchup so idk maybe try to not hide behind the blob so much and ppl will see you better

Might even take a screenshot.lalalla

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

I really hope the rumors about Vz collapse are hog-wash. Oddly enough i am very fond of them at this point :/

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Lol id hate to see these forums if SFR were losing, they cry all the time when there winning

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Cipaku.9675

“Votf are constantly with us with they are not running their events and help us a lot with tips and ideas and personally would love them to lead us sometimes as they play a much smaller open fight tighter guild and are very skilled at it.”

Thank you for unintentionally praising the skill and knowledge of Seafarer’s rest players:)
Ask Aneu how many of his members are from SFR:)

R.I.P. Futilez, Nastrandir,uPT etc:))

Fair warning to IRON they may seem like they wanna train you but theyre actually on the look for good players to poach:) Not that IRON will feel the dent when they gonna have 30 members disappear overnight:)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Ahh im tired, killed a lot of you pug viz and sfr.. I was having fun with a person that normally plays PVE.. we won battles 5 vs 2, every 2v2..

Standing behind houses, behind walls.. waiting for these viz and sfr to pop up.. then BAM HELLO! pats pats pats.. ow u dead! haha

Took camps, quaggans.. we even took the viz tower with 4 ppl.

He had tons of fun, and me 2.. now im tired!

Next time play WWW, and try to add some more points to your server.
Just a warning from an old ranger.
If I detect the behavior from a group like yours soon you will have 20 guys jumping on you, as many times as needed until you leave the area.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Ahh im tired, killed a lot of you pug viz and sfr.. I was having fun with a person that normally plays PVE.. we won battles 5 vs 2, every 2v2..

Standing behind houses, behind walls.. waiting for these viz and sfr to pop up.. then BAM HELLO! pats pats pats.. ow u dead! haha

If I detect the behavior from a group like yours soon you will have 20 guys jumping on you, as many times as needed until you leave the area.

Let’s blob them to death!
lol

in Match-ups

Cipaku.9675

“Votf are constantly with us with they are not running their events and help us a lot with tips and ideas and personally would love them to lead us sometimes as they play a much smaller open fight tighter guild and are very skilled at it.”

Thank you for unintentionally praising the skill and knowledge of Seafarer’s rest players:)
Ask Aneu how many of his members are from SFR:)

R.I.P. Futilez, Nastrandir,uPT etc:))

Fair warning to IRON they may seem like they wanna train you but theyre actually on the look for good players to poach:) Not that IRON will feel the dent when they gonna have 30 members disappear overnight:)

as i said its my personal opinion, not my guilds.. and i don’t have hatred towards SFR like u guys have towards ur opponents, doesn’t matter which server, as long u get to learn something and share it with others.

How is my post hatefull? I dont get it? truth=hate?
As for Desolation as a server i must apologise we all misunderstood you:

- all players in same guild
- if it has a pulse and is on WvWvW must be treated like sacred no need to prove himself as a valuable player. it does not matter if he afk’s in spawn or fights deers is an important member of community he deserves one of those little participant cups they hand out to kids.
- if you learn something you must share it with the whole server ppl in pve included

Well now, youre color in game is red..you have interesting values also..hmm looks like youre sharing same ideeas with Cuba, North Koreea and China:)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Had a lot of intense fights yesterday against both VZ and SFR in the VZ Borderlands! Thanks to GoD and everybody that was there for keeping a cool head and staying in control of the situation. Loved the loot that I got when VZ and SFR attacked Redbriar at the same time, and in turns! Will see everybody tonight before reset!

He just doing is job. Clamming your keep, even if he dies its job it’s done.
Why he is doing this I let to someone from your server to teach you (they suppose to…).
You not very lucky with him it’s a very active guy in EB.
My suggestion it’s to camp your whole ZERG waiting for him.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Sarcasm? Or else I have no idea what your talking about, I just had some fun that night and contributing on camps and quaggies.

I can beat 20 ppl, don’t u underestimate me.. ask Wrex, she seen me attack a major blob zerg single handed.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Lol id hate to see these forums if SFR were losing, they cry all the time when there winning

Tell me about it. You should see la chat and /map in wvwvw…..its all complaints about pugs, despite us winning anyway…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Overall a good week with nice fights and a lot of Drama, that always comes in handy to make things more exciting.

Hope next week will be better though, seems its gona be tighter.

I did a video (all post March 26th fights) hope that you enjoy it. I think it is a good reflection of what we experienced this week… and it has some good rolepalay too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mint Rubber.6543

Mint Rubber.6543

Sarcasm? Or else I have no idea what your talking about, I just had some fun that night and contributing on camps and quaggies.

I can beat 20 ppl, don’t u underestimate me.. ask Wrex, she seen me attack a major blob zerg single handed.

What’s your class? Optimus Prime?

Attachments:

Warrior of Seafarer’s Rest EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Under Web.2497

Under Web.2497

Born on Deso. Proud to be Deso. . – Why?. – Because of the Community. A Big Thankyou to the Commanders/Guilds that make solo/noobs/anyone feel Very welcome. So Yeah we might not be ranked #1 but in my eyes Deso is the #1 Server with Heart, And this makes me more PROUD than ANY rankings

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Very happy with this week, upping our game and surging past Viz was a great achievement, but even better would be beating the wholly WvW focused server that is SFR!

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Born on Deso. Proud to be Deso. . – Why?. – Because of the Community. A Big Thankyou to the Commanders/Guilds that make solo/noobs/anyone feel Very welcome. So Yeah we might not be ranked #1 but in my eyes Deso is the #1 Server with Heart, And this makes me more PROUD than ANY rankings

So true.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I spy with my little eye a big assence of Vizunah Sea posters in here. Not that I miss (most) of them, but currently we only have Deso vs SFR banter, we could use some more variety. For example, when was the last double-team accusation? Like 10 pages ago?

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeKiLa Chariakin.4062

TeKiLa Chariakin.4062

I spy with my little eye a big assence of Vizunah Sea posters in here. Not that I miss (most) of them, but currently we only have Deso vs SFR banter, we could use some more variety. For example, when was the last double-team accusation? Like 10 pages ago?

Didn’t you get the memo ? Now that SFR is the #1 server they are saying that Deso and VZ are allies although some deso are saying that VZ and SFR are ganking on them.

I hope that people will realize a 3 server matchup will always have moments were two servers are ganking an other just because they could cap the keep etc.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

We’re glad that you feel sad when we are not on forums
If you want the latest news about VS : there is no drama about any double teaming atm, because well, there is only drama about double teaming when there are signs of double teaming.
We actually have much to discuss about, and this is sadly none of SFR’s or Deso’s players concern (with all my respect). This is probably why there is less French activity around here. Home first !

Congrats to Deso, you have been really strong this week.
It seems to me that SFR is a bit on the “meh” side, but it is probably just my imagination giving me what I want !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Sure you can argue that IRON is WvWvW guild and theyre the only ones playing rest are pve but is not “healthy” for a server to just have one mega guild.

I wonder why do you feel that way. If you ask me, ideal situation would be to have all WvW forces part of same guild.

Do you mean that single guild represents single point of failure? This may or may not be true depending on guild structure so it is circumstantial.

It seems to me that SFR is a bit on the “meh” side, but it is probably just my imagination giving me what I want !

I’d be honest with myself here and realise that considerable amount of Deso’s success stems from controversy over “WAR Z” SFR had this week. When they got their kitten sorted out they got really tough again. Like yesterday.

I can only second that. Huge respect to Offski, Wrex, Moorta and other IRON commanders for what they do every second they are “on duty” for not only their guild but the whole community.

P.S. It was never my intention to make it sound line IRON IS Deso and it is the only force that makes Deso what it is. Quite to the contrary, I would wholeheartedly agree with the post I quoted above regarding the Community as a whole being healthy, inclusive and welcoming.

At the same time, regarding all the guilds that shape Deso as a community, I personally was in a voice chat with IRON only. So I mention their efforts specifically. And I wouldn’t change my original message because of that.

The fact that I’m a member of Golden Horde and didn’t mention GH, though I think that in a ways my guild was crucial to Deso’s success and where it is now, should give you an Idea that I don’t think that there only one force that shapes Deso as a community and “determines” it.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelska.4609

aelska.4609

Thanks to the mesmer from RG who was duelling me( near stonemist castle). It was not really playable ’cause lags but your fairplay makes me really happy ! Playing just for playing, I love it !

(edited by aelska.4609)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Sure you can argue that IRON is WvWvW guild and theyre the only ones playing rest are pve but is not “healthy” for a server to just have one mega guild.

I wonder why do you feel that way. If you ask me, ideal situation would be to have all WvW forces part of same guild.

Do you mean that single guild represents single point of failure? This may or may not be true depending on guild structure so it is circumstantial.

I’d be honest with myself here and realise that considerable amount of Deso’s success stems from controversy over “WAR Z” SFR had this week. When they got their kitten sorted out they got really tough again. Like yesterday.

I can only second that. Huge respect to Offski, Wrex, Moorta and other IRON commanders for what they do every second they are “on duty” for not only their guild but the whole community.

P.S. It was never my intention to make it sound line IRON IS Deso and it is the only force that makes Deso what it is. Quite to the contrary, I would wholeheartedly agree with the post I quoted above regarding the Community as a whole being healthy, inclusive and welcoming.

At the same time, regarding all the guilds that shape Deso as a community, I personally was in a voice chat with IRON only. So I mention their efforts specifically. And I wouldn’t change my original message because of that.

The fact that I’m a member of Golden Horde and didn’t mention GH, though I think that in a ways my guild was crucial to Deso’s success and where it is now, should give you an Idea that I don’t think that there only one force that shapes Deso as a community and “determines” it.

Thank you Yaro. You guys are awesome and always have been. Will never forget you guys holding deso garrison for 4 hours with pretty much every wall and door down on inner and outter. Well I should not forget as it cost me some gold.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Great work everybody on Desolation side! We are up over 30k points this week, getting silver!

VS really got rolled so many times at SFR BL this evening with commander Siegerazer. Over 3 g + 100 badges in just 4 h of play.

These have been my first 10 days as a commander (part-time PuG commander to be more exact). I really need to improve my communication, so people know better I am planning.

My greetings & thanks to VS and SFR for nice open field battles!

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]