Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Well it was not my intention to point the fingers at you or your entire server specificaly Troma but as well i wasn’t exactly imagining things and i believe that was the 1st poster about the TS ddos attacks that kind of points in that direction considering the user’s history.Let me see if i can still found it xd

It’s really sad to reach this kind of stupidity for only a competition of pride game.

Since 3 days, the Viz TS and the backup one is DDOS attacked during key-moments as primetime and match-up reset… and today it’s starting on guild TS’s.

What’s the next step? Accounts hacking? Antrax’ed post-mails?

It’s really going too far for… nothing.

Not seeing any fingers pointed here.
You are not a victim in this thing, stop trying to alter the debate just because you have a history of trolling competition with Kingface

Great matchup so far, everything is so tense, less than 4k points between the 3 servers it’s really nice for the competition !

(edited by Leorcyn.1063)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

From another thread:
“So, some guild on either Jade Quarry or Blackgate is DDOSing our community TS server. Not going to cry, point fingers, etc – Just going to say NOT COOL.”

Maybe someone is really bored and is just targeting the entire gw2 wvw community.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

When is WM coming ?

You guys know if they ll play on EB only ?

Thanks for precious information buddybros.

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Well SFR is a heavily stacked server as we know and they even have few NA guilds playing for them. thats why they have high PPT during early morning.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

graverr, sometimes you really imagine what you want i never said it comes from SFR. I even said it’s french idiots for me

Well it was not my intention to point the fingers at you or your entire server specificaly Troma but as well i wasn’t exactly imagining things and i believe that was the 1st poster about the TS ddos attacks that kind of points in that direction considering the user’s history.Let me see if i can still found it xd

It’s really sad to reach this kind of stupidity for only a competition of pride game.

Since 3 days, the Viz TS and the backup one is DDOS attacked during key-moments as primetime and match-up reset… and today it’s starting on guild TS’s.

What’s the next step? Accounts hacking? Antrax’ed post-mails?

It’s really going too far for… nothing.

Don’t act like you are a victim graverr.

I miss you so much you taunt me like that? Please, let me enjoy my vacations since SFR took VS place on forum bashing.

As Leocryn suggested, if you want to compete with me for the award of the Troller of The Year, start to improve your trolling skill before anything else because any DDos won’t help you for that.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Please guys, I’ve got an itchy reporting finger, don’t make me use that.

On an unrelated note, I CEE SPY

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

When is WM coming ?

Why do u care to know? Afaik Deso server is kittening disaster to you.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jehe.4503

jehe.4503

Nice fun in VZ BL today.

Liadoxxorz RL of Seven Instincts – [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

great fun in eternal battleground today im a bit ashamed of iron strategies and I hope I can have a counter topic about it:)

commanded whole day and I think deso vizunah failed to cap sm up to 40-50 times? then count in the wiping at durius ql anza farming.

iron have been lil but stuck up in forums and I see now why. you won a great victory in some borderland because you pulled all your ppls from eternal battleground to get this hugh 100+ blob. but in the end its all talk.

maybe I should copy a friends tactic and build 10 omegas to kill your side in eternal?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

maybe I should copy a friends tactic and build 10 omegas to kill your side in eternal?

This friend totally looks like IMACOP

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Motìerre.8521

Motìerre.8521

Hello VS-Blob! Hello Deso-Blob!

Thanks for blobbing on VS-BL! Great work!

greets

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

graverr.

I miss you so much you taunt me like that? Please, let me enjoy my vacations since SFR took VS place on forum bashing.

As Leocryn suggested, if you want to compete with me for the award of the Troller of The Year, start to improve your trolling skill before anything else because any DDos won’t help you for that.

You can do better

Attachments:

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paragon.6280

Paragon.6280

Good grief viz…dat blobbing :O

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victim.3016

Victim.3016

Good grief viz…dat blobbing :O

lol that’s nothing, you shoulda seen deso bl 20 mins ago…

Make up your mind SFR, one min you wana knock VZ outta T1 now you wanna knock Deso out lol so fickle…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

Welcome to WvW Eu Tier 1 community, where having more people playing together in WvW is absolutely disgusting, arguments are won with 9gag memes pics from last year and calling out guilds because they don’t play like you wish is general behaviour.

Also, please remember the Guild Wars 2 Tier 1 WvW FAQ :

- Some otherwise inoffensive words or terms are considered insults in WvW, because they’re here loud innuendos and personal attacks. Therefore, words like coverage, server warfare, community, guilds, fairplay, timezones and primetime for example, should not be written or said lightly. These words have a loud meaning here, please use with extra care.

- It is strongly suggested to imply server population shortage as soon as you’re running out of arguments. It is fair to state than any servers having victories over the course is winning because their population have a lot more free time than your server’s. Having people playing the game during the night or morning is also a unfair privilege, as soon as you’re making assumptions please consider involving these people in the conversation.

- How the game is meant to play isn’t how it should be played : every guild should meet and fight in open field with even numbers. If a group of individuals is caught trying to get advantage of terrain, walls, buffs or anything involving game mechanics, you must immediatlely get his guild name and accuse the whole guild of blatant cheating / exploit.

- Any grouping of 12 or more individuals is considered a blob and should be heavily despised because it voluntarily degrades people’s gameplay by creating lag and culling. If you see someone running to you in WvW, please immediately make a quick count at how many people you have around you right now, alert him and advise him to move along.

- Some guilds are more important than others. If a person bears a “famous” guild name in his forum signature, you must adress to him with respect, deference and use Sire as a sign of allegiance. If you’re in an important guild, be arrogant, pretentious and pretend everyone should know about your awesome guild’s reputation and fame over the ages, otherwise you won’t get any respect.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Welcome to WvW Eu Tier 1 community, where having more people playing together in WvW is absolutely disgusting, arguments are won with 9gag memes pics from last year and calling out guilds because they don’t play like you wish is general behaviour.

Also, please remember the Guild Wars 2 Tier 1 WvW FAQ :

- Some otherwise inoffensive words or terms are considered insults in WvW, because they’re here loud innuendos and personal attacks. Therefore, words like coverage, server warfare, community, guilds, fairplay, timezones and primetime for example, should not be written or said lightly. These words have a loud meaning here, please use with extra care.

- It is strongly suggested to imply server population shortage as soon as you’re running out of arguments. It is fair to state than any servers having victories over the course is winning because their population have a lot more free time than your server’s. Having people playing the game during the night or morning is also a unfair privilege, as soon as you’re making assumptions please consider involving these people in the conversation.

- How the game is meant to play isn’t how it should be played : every guild should meet and fight in open field with even numbers. If a group of individuals is caught trying to get advantage of terrain, walls, buffs or anything involving game mechanics, you must immediatlely get his guild name and accuse the whole guild of blatant cheating / exploit.

- Any grouping of 12 or more individuals is considered a blob and should be heavily despised because it voluntarily degrades people’s gameplay by creating lag and culling. If you see someone running to you in WvW, please immediately make a quick count at how many people you have around you right now, alert him and advise him to move along.

- Some guilds are more important than others. If a person bears a “famous” guild name in his forum signature, you must adress to him with respect, deference and use Sire as a sign of allegiance. If you’re in an important guild, be arrogant, pretentious and pretend everyone should know about your awesome guild’s reputation and fame over the ages, otherwise you won’t get any respect.

Last part is correct!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

In the meantime, watch tonights podcast of VcY and RiOT about seafarers rest community, and wvw!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

On a less serious note, some Vizunah guild Teamspeak server got shut down / DDoS’d / hacked tonight around midnight → Panic ensues, and when it went back a guy genuinely asked “did someone report that to ArenaNet ?”

:D

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

In the meantime, watch tonights podcast of VcY and RiOT about seafarers rest community, and wvw!

no thanks, judge judy is on TV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Just a quick Thank you to everyone in who hung in there in Desolation Borderland last night.

Deso got absolutely facerolled around 11PM CET and with some great co ordination with VOTF and AFTL we managed to cull back some of our losses

Thanks to everyone good fights last night

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cipaku.9675

Cipaku.9675

And they say SFR is evil:))

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Sooo…. What’s happening today?

in Match-ups

Posted by: DayLight.9603

DayLight.9603

Thanks to VZ and SFR for the epic fights in VZ Borderlands. Seems like Desolation is always outnumbered there and yet we hold our own against you guys! Cheers to all the Deso guilds and players! See you in wvw (VZ Borderland) soon!

/salute

Sylvari for life. <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

great fun in eternal battleground today im a bit ashamed of iron strategies and I hope I can have a counter topic about it:)

commanded whole day and I think deso vizunah failed to cap sm up to 40-50 times? then count in the wiping at durius ql anza farming.

iron have been lil but stuck up in forums and I see now why. you won a great victory in some borderland because you pulled all your ppls from eternal battleground to get this hugh 100+ blob. but in the end its all talk.

makes me laugh every time sfr whines about blobbing. it’s like Philip Morris whining about lung cancer…

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Come at me VoTF!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Come at me VoTF!

Where are you?

7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Spamming /laugh on the corpse of one of your rangers.

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

Hey, be nice to Rangers!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

WL gave their TS for all Vizunians, DDos right now. Almost 10 TS kittened. Im going to vomit so kittening sad. massive ip botnet in log. This is too much and disgusting my motivation, ruining many months work, myself i worked for the server like 10 hours per day sometimes and its all dying because all Vizunians do not know how to do without vocal etc

I hope that someone can find and stop the offender.
It’s so sad doing something like this. I hope you guys find a way to solve this asap.
VZ it’s still a reference to me, many times I use the way you play as example to some confused people that don’t understand the way WWW should be played.
I hope you guys don’t be too much affected by this, I always want to win, but not by any means possible.
PS: I’m in SFR from day 1, never played in VZ, but the overall quality off playing it’s still in the hands off VZ, I will like the have that same quality.

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

Spamming /laugh on the corpse of one of your rangers.

And you are proud of that? Didn’t even know we had any rangers anymore.

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Who said I’m proud of that? It’s simply payback /dance time on every single dead deso I encounter! Very srs bsnss. That being said yeah you do have a ranger, a trap specced one too.

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wispy.8679

Wispy.8679

Who said I’m proud of that? It’s simply payback /dance time on every single dead deso I encounter! Very srs bsnss. That being said yeah you do have a ranger, a trap specced one too.

Yea that was probably me.. I go on my ranger whenever I’m drunk and feel like derping >.< I must have wp’d before you /laugh though, who were you in game?

[VoTF] – votf-online.net/

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Guardian, SFR borderland, arah camp or whatever it’s called You had just finished killing the last guard when I arrived. Was a pretty nice fight, especially for a drunk player! Many /laughs to you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wispy.8679

Wispy.8679

Guardian, SFR borderland, arah camp or whatever it’s called You had just finished killing the last guard when I arrived. Was a pretty nice fight, especially for a drunk player! Many /laughs to you!

ohhh yea I remember now, well played mate.

[VoTF] – votf-online.net/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

makes me laugh every time sfr whines about blobbing. it’s like Philip Morris whining about lung cancer…

As part of Wemil blob all I can say it’s he is exaggerating as usual (too much vodka). Watt I have seen it’s only 20ish IRON, but when we spot you guys our great PUG guild started to run away.

Guilds have an important part in WWW, pug’s to, some people from Deso came here many times saying how much they respect their own, it’s time to respect the other pug’s to, or you can choose, flee or get wiped over and over.

Wemil it’s happy with is work, he as the wright to be happy. We are talking from a server where many people don’t even know the best EB commander, because for some time he is not commanding. I told Wemil on the weekend and I tell him now, you deserve a medal for watt you have done mate. Cheers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

We all know you joined IRON because you don’t like to blob

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Score update! Also, nevermind the background. It’s…ahem…Stonemist Castle

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: generalkreator.4687

generalkreator.4687

Thank you for unintentionally praising the skill and knowledge of Seafarer’s rest players:)
Ask Aneu how many of his members are from SFR:)

R.I.P. Futilez, Nastrandir,uPT etc:))

From about 10-12 Nástrandir Members is only one left in VoTF. There are now all back again on Seafarer’s Rest or Inactive. A lot of nice Members in VotF to be honest, but we did not find “The WvW Guild” that we were looking for.

General Kreator | Thief
[Nas] Nástrandir
Seafarer´s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orangu.4213

Orangu.4213

Score update! Also, nevermind the background. It’s…ahem…Stonemist Castle

Lowest graphics Stonemist yeah? xD

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Too much skill lag to enjoy WvW, another alf+f4 moment for me. Hope its gonna be fixed on the next build!

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

The lag, caused by Blobbing, is gonna end up killing the game.

I tried to play 3 hours today when I normally play many more and it was really really pathetic. No skills fiering, couldent change weapons, just not fun.

Anet got the biggest responsability in this for giving the players the chance to group up to a point where the game is not playable… but man those players and guilds that knowing that this problem exists and that persist in grouping up in huge numbers… I just dont understand them, I really cant.

I give the game a few weeks more before it completely begins to go down the drain, in the meantime, ill keep trying to play (wow interesting to TRY to play a game and not actually play it).

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

I KILLED SOMETHING TONIGHT!
So proud of myself… /sniff

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Grats

Thanks again to all the people who followed the AFTL raid in Deso Bl and contributed to us clawing back much of our BL.

Starting again massively outmanned with the buff n everything . Props to RG for continually pressuring us and for wiping my guys at Bay Inner… OK I know its jsut really hard and fast hugs

good fights all round and I got kitten somewhere of votf essentially fighting ALL of vizunah on the map

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

When is WM coming ?

WM? Or WT?
If you want to say WT, I think the reply it’s yes, they manly play EB.

nono war machine

are we talking about War Machine (WM) from kaineng?… who told you that WM is coming to EU? if thats true, which server Deso or SFR?

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

(edited by Anatolian Turk.4057)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

Is this still the same T1 discussion from what I could read in the past? The part where this thread wasn’t locked on page 5 has me confused!

Honestly though, the server lag is killing this game for me more than the 7 months of no WvW updates is. In the few days I’ve tried to play WvW again for Desolation since launch times, I’ve seen many good fights ruined because all you get to do is auto attack, and in big fights the best autoattack class wins you the battle, and currently the whole metagame revolves around staff guardians and mesmer portals exactly because of this problem.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

(edited by Raap.9065)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

I tried to play 3 hours today when I normally play many more and it was really really pathetic. No skills fiering, couldent change weapons, just not fun.

Anet got the biggest responsability in this for giving the players the chance to group up to a point where the game is not playable… but man those players and guilds that knowing that this problem exists and that persist in grouping up in huge numbers… I just dont understand them, I really cant.

I give the game a few weeks more before it completely begins to go down the drain, in the meantime, ill keep trying to play (wow interesting to TRY to play a game and not actually play it).

I hear you mate, BOON spent 4 hours on VS BL last night, bar one attack to kill our gate cannons no one even attacked our Keep or Tower the whole 4 hours, we got a lot of high numbers fights with Deso which was fun.

But VS guys I have to give you massive Kudos here how you manage to get your entire map to hug one dude the entire night is beyond me well done serious organisation whipping of pugs etc, but way to break the game its like every time VS engage in a fight the entire map lags last night was just silly.

So yeah T1, big, queues, can’t get guild raid into map, skill lag, a blob that only does pvdoor unless forced to defend.

Was nice to see Tier 1, it was pretty much exactly as expected, met lots of nice people and guilds here as well as all the troll/ppl who worry about rank too much etc.

BOON are heading off to a quieter server once we identify it so we can get back to raiding and playing as a guild again rather than being a chatting place for ppl queuing for WvW. Take care ppl and don’t stress too much its only a game! o/

Normally I’d like to finish on a song, here have a movie instead, bye

www.booncontrol.com

(edited by Katiechops.6807)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

We all know you joined IRON because you don’t like to blob

…said the guy from sin who runs with rg and pugs and thus out-blobbing anyone.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

I hear you mate, BOON spent 4 hours on VS BL last night, bar one attack to kill our gate cannons no one even attacked our Keep or Tower the whole 4 hours, we got a lot of high numbers fights with Deso which was fun.

But VS guys I have to give you massive Kudos here how you manage to get your entire map to hug one dude the entire night is beyond me well done serious organisation whipping of pugs etc, but way to break the game its like every time VS engage in a fight the entire map lags last night was just silly.

So yeah T1, big, queues, can’t get guild raid into map, skill lag, a blob that only does pvdoor unless forced to defend.

Was nice to see Tier 1, it was pretty much exactly as expected, met lots of nice people and guilds here as well as all the troll/ppl who worry about rank too much etc.

BOON are heading off to a quieter server once we identify it so we can get back to raiding and playing as a guild again rather than being a chatting place for ppl queuing for WvW. Take care ppl and don’t stress too much its only a game! o/

Yeah, thanks free transfers, I hope you enjoy your new server, it can’t be any worse in pveland after everyone ran in because for some reasons t1 servers were classed as medium pop.

I really hate what it has done to SFR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Yeah, thanks free transfers, I hope you enjoy your new server, it can’t be any worse in pveland after everyone ran in because for some reasons t1 servers were classed as medium pop.

I really hate what it has done to SFR.

Thing is its selfinflicted.

Sfr grouped a load of wvwvw glds together to create a winning server….which inevitably means people will move there.

Aparantly its ok to move to create a winning server, just not to join one?

Anyway, it was predictable, ironically its why i went to a different server than deso after beta, all the big guilds were clustering on certain servers.

I’ve never got that. Its like saying we are al so pro at pvp, we have to band together and hold hands so we can rolfstomp pugs so we can stoke our collective kitten.

The best thing that can happen out of this is for t1 guilds to spread out over more servers and balance the board a little. And for anet to get a grip on rankings and the lack of mobility.

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

The best thing that can happen out of this is for t1 guilds to spread out over more servers and balance the board a little. And for anet to get a grip on rankings and the lack of mobility.

That would not work in this situation. It would be the perfect solution if there were 3 competitive and open servers. Now people only flock to either Deso or SFR because Vizu is a french server. With SFR getting people from Piken and later being open for free transfers the balance is way off.

You could say that the guilds should spread out over multiple tiers but these guilds want to fight each other and for that they have to be in the same tier.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

Thing is its selfinflicted.

Sfr grouped a load of wvwvw glds together to create a winning server….which inevitably means people will move there.

Aparantly its ok to move to create a winning server, just not to join one?

Nobody moved there until the free transfer period, t1 servers should have been off the radar but for some reason it slipped up.