Week 7: SFR/VS/PS Bis repetita

in Match-ups

Posted by: ljd.4658

ljd.4658

This is becoming a joke on here now. I want to start of by saying who seriously gives a kitten if vizunah has canadians (not saying you do i actually believe you guys mainly for the fact i know German servers hate other german servers in the same MU as well as french servers hate other french servers in the same MU) i mean yes SFR has americans and piken has koreans so, so what they play the game like how you guys do however during our night time. I mean if anything dont blame a server blame Anet for making WvW open 24/7.

Next, i wont lie like i said on reset we jumped to Vizunah and they all /bow to us they are an extremely nice server, have a great community and by far outshines itself compared to SFR will detail reasons further on. Also an FYI after they bowed and as they left they hid in the lords room waited for us to open and wiped us funniest thing that night tbh.

Now then in our server meeting we all agreed destroy SFR our reasons are reflected on here and i thank SFR for being understandable in acknowledging why.

My views i see piken square and SFR like a derby football match not sure if anyone else agrees? Lol

Now on to the community… We cant read people in game because all we see is red name tags however we can sure as hell judge what happens on the forum. And from all i read from SFR is racism, trolling and much more. So does it come as a surprise why we want to focus you? Hell look at the Vis people on here you can tell they are fed up with it.

So suck it up deal with it stop whining and focus more IG before any server continues to dig a bigger hole.

Ps. Piken is also still mad about the double team with SFR and riverside so we shall have revenge on them.

Fluffyxzephyr [FL] Forgotten Light.
Guardian 150k+ kills/Rank: 2100+ WvW.
Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

(edited by ljd.4658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiei.8697

Hiei.8697

Just stop filling the threads again and again with the same kitten flaming. This is so much to read for nothing
We all know Vizunah spirit from the beginning.

ps.: this was one of the answers to a viz guy asking for a Vizunah logo in sfr forums.

I’m still proud for the logo that I made, BUT, SINCERELY, i want to say CONGRATULATION to Viz for the first spot in to the first season!

PS: TY to a Piken who dropped me the Abyss dye <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Anyway cazza, you can continues your sophism (btw what changed your mind like this? see attached pic and link)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/showposts/cazza-6078/2

but when we know each others for the most, play together at night often for 1 year, and hear 1 or 2 times Canadian french accent (very different of our) watching you never stopping your timezone thing is very weird. We are even talking about it on VS lionarch, the “Cazza’s canadians” subject

@Wuz: played for 6-7 hours yesterday, i never saw VS fleeing/running anytime ;o with the rage our dear commanders have ingame, and same for the players, the running attack is hilarious.

But continue to whine, it give a good image, like usually

Attachments:

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ljd.4658

ljd.4658

Just stop filling the threads again and again with the same kitten flaming. This is so much to read for nothing
We all know Vizunah spirit from the beginning.

ps.: this was one of the answers to a viz guy asking for a Vizunah logo in sfr forums.

I’m still proud for the logo that I made, BUT, SINCERELY, i want to say CONGRATULATION to Viz for the first spot in to the first season!

PS: TY to a Piken who dropped me the Abyss dye <3

Gz on your abyss man! Im sure as hell not that lucky on drops and in my post i did forget to mention the nice SFR that post on here your one of them and ive seen others as well hopefully in the near future theres more people like you guys repping SFR .

Fluffyxzephyr [FL] Forgotten Light.
Guardian 150k+ kills/Rank: 2100+ WvW.
Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenalik.3865

Fenalik.3865

Ok ok Cazza, we have a Canadian army. Happy ? By the way, go transfer to VS for the rest of the week, come to the VS TS and check it by yourself. French speaking canadians have a funny accent, you cant miss them. We are waiting for you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bleed.7052

Bleed.7052

Why are you guys bragging about us having canadians or not ? Just stop this useless talk, okay cazza, you’re right, I myself have adopted more than 80 canadians child and showed them how to spam 1, this is why we win, now please, stop this useless debate. Good luck to PS and SFR for the next days by the way

IGN: Bleed Hex
Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wididyth.3847

Wididyth.3847

Your thread is fun ^^

I just want to share with you some funny memes that all your comments inspire me (-:
I don’t blame anyone as I don’t take any part of this match, so don’t take it for yourself, everyone could use it to poke fun at his opponent =)

Attachments:

Dexterité [DEX] : : : Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Engi / War lv80.
“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

haha ok no prob.

I think i’m starting to understand why cazza changed like this, and insist like this: it’s when Jade Sea resisted the focus and managed to be second. For him, it’s impossible to do without external help.

But the explanation is way simpler: they did like us: Pride. Sometimes we have too much"pride" (Orgueil in french) and we do our best when the situation is desperate. It’s what happened for JS too.

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

german servers dont hate french servers – we always have fun when fight vizunah or the others

we only dont like jade cause ppl there trust in there nightcap force and so they dont even fight when sun is shining and now since some weeks they go the sfr way in forums

all other french servers are fine

anyway – have fun in your matchup and a good week

(edited by Romek.4201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

You don’t need guilds at night. Just like I said before, it’s all about pure numbers. You don’t even need hundreds of them. Maybe 40-50 are enough. And that’s every night. This is an advantage other server don’t have and that’s why you win.

And you’re still wrong. We don’t have 40-50 NA players as you THINK we have.

The point is we don’t have much individual people playing on other timezones than EU’s one than a server like SFR, and we don’t have entire guilds playing out of the EU timezone. Period.

There is no confession because it’s something obvious for ALL single servers, based on population (1% of 100 = 1; 1% of 10,000 = 100).

And I will ask again. What makes you so sure, that there are not 40-50 NA people (maybe not even the half of them are on your ts) on your server?

You can’t prove it, you still mask the country flags of your ts, you can’t even give one traceable reason why the conclusions that were made (SFR/VS, Quebec/Switzerland, strength at night of all French servers) were wrong.

Anyway cazza, you can continues your sophism (btw what changed your mind like this? see attached pic and link)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/showposts/cazza-6078/2

I really grant you the victory of the Gold League, like I did before. It was Kingface who accused me to QQ about nightcapping in the Jade-ER-SFR thread so I took a nearer look at the French myth.

(edited by cazza.6078)

in Match-ups

Wididyth.3847

Sometimes we have too much"pride" (Orgueil in french) and we do our best when the situation is desperate.

It reminds me of the Frenzy buff or Zealot buff for orc fighters in Lineage II (o:

“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Or this !

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/1922/248275-21_super.jpg

(Dragon Quest: Dai no Daib?ken)

Grand Cross name come from this too, btw

Never give up ! in anything !

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Wididyth.3847

Err well, maybe… I don’t know this San Gohan-like face :s

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

And I will ask again. What makes you so sure, that there are not 40-50 NA people (maybe not even the half of them are on your ts) on your server?

You can’t prove it, you still mask the country flags of your ts, you can’t even give one traceable reason why the conclusions that were made (SFR/VS, Quebec/Switzerland, strength at night of all French servers) were wrong.

Maybe because I play on VS? Because I use to play on every hour of the night and day but primetime?

I can’t count how many none-french timezone people we have as much as you can.

The only thing you do since days is supposing, because you think it’s impossible to be as dedicated as we are and in your mind it’s impossible to be mobilised this way for a game. Call us nolife, call us nerds or whatever but when you have people like me avoiding primetime in order to play when it’s needed (nighr/morning especially) as much as possible, you have the Vizunah Square of the important gaming moment you can see currently. Not much.

For the TS, I will see about if this french flag issue is true but it’s maybe done cause of all of the DDOS attacks we had weeks ago and the security we have been forced to take.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

cazza.6078

I think i’m starting to understand why cazza changed like this, and insist like this: it’s when Jade Sea resisted the focus and managed to be second. For him, it’s impossible to do without external help.

But the explanation is way simpler: they did like us: Pride. Sometimes we have too much"pride" (Orgueil in french) and we do our best when the situation is desperate. It’s what happened for JS too.

This is completely wrong. I never cared about this match, didn’t even played in it. It’s anyway kind of pointless playing a League you can never win refering to the unequal conditions at night.

Always easy to say if you have a big NA based night force. Just add some pride hurted French players to it and you have the 100 men blob everybody is talking about.

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

a big NA based night force… my god, this will never end

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenalik.3865

Fenalik.3865

So if you are not in this MU. Why the hell do you keep trolling ? I’m asking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

But I guess those people who come to brag on the forums about beating SFR in it’s current state are the same kind of vizunahs that would make second accounts on SFR and put them in wvw to take slots.

No no, don’t try to drown the fish.

VS is not bragging. They just answer to SFR dirty raging kiddos trolls, one more time. If your forum warriors didn’t come to whine as usual on what your server does when it can, you wouldn’t see so much VS people trolling in here.

Weidly, only the threads with SFR involved are degenerating. Strange, no?

So clean your own house before watching the neighbor’s one.

OH! We are at the “but you did it first!” level now! Good, expected even.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExaFlare.1390

ExaFlare.1390

This is completely wrong. I never cared about this match, didn’t even played in it. It’s anyway kind of pointless playing a League you can never win refering to the unequal conditions at night.

Always easy to say if you have a big NA based night force. Just add some pride hurted French players to it and you have the 100 men blob everybody is talking about.

People like you are making SFR lose.

Server : Vizunah Square [FR]
Chars : Exa Flare | Exaflare | Aurora Wall | Aurora Sword | Azure Flame God

in Match-ups

Posted by: olleN.2356

olleN.2356

So if you are not in this MU. Why the hell do you keep trolling ? I’m asking.

He is trying to find excuses to his server defeat.
It’s like in football, if your team lose, you blame the referee. On GW2, if your server lose, you blame Canadians.

Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urticaire.8036

Urticaire.8036

Don’t forget in all your GDR delirium that in WvW national servers>international servers cause organization is far better than multi time zones (if we can even call that with this name cause we on SFR have maybe 35 people online from NA when we’re lucky).
Look at the gold league 8/10 are nationals and this is not by chance.

Gold league ranking is a ranking of night coverage. 35 from NA is enough to beat all others servers besides VS who has way more Canadian online as this time. 3rd is Jade who has the same numbers like Sfr at night but are very weak at day. Then Piken with some numbers, Baruch, too and then with a big gap the German servers, who have no NA coverage at all.

Cazza, if you lead as good as trolling the forum, your server readily win the league 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

OH! We are at the “but you did it first!” level now! Good, expected even.

It’s nothing about a level like can be your whines, it’s just a fact.

Thanks for your intervention tho.

People like you are making SFR lose.

Cazza is not from SFR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

This threads pointless…

I think ALL players on all 3 servers should lose out on ALL league rewards. This may teach everyone a lesson in respect towards each another.

Couldn’t agree more. Tbh nobody deserves exclusive rewards because of the league.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExaFlare.1390

ExaFlare.1390

My bad. With all this tenacity about the canadians and all the whining I thought he was from SFR.

Server : Vizunah Square [FR]
Chars : Exa Flare | Exaflare | Aurora Wall | Aurora Sword | Azure Flame God

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gillou.3170

Gillou.3170

Hello ZDs is still recruting or not?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I know, I too assume of people being from VS when I don’t like them.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: revolucion.3864

revolucion.3864

I can’t believe how insensitive people can be, claiming Canadians are responsible for Vizunah’s victory while ignoring the true heroes.
Of course, I’m referring to the legions of unemployed that have bravely sacrificed everything to make sure their server won this league. While victory in the league may not mean much to you or I, we obviously can’t truly understand what this small ray of sunshine in an otherwise bleak existence must mean to them.

So I salute your indefatigable efforts and hope that Arenanet rewards you accordingly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Yes Vizunah , you made us tick 0 for arround 45 seconds. You took an screen or 100 you made a record. But what happened after, should remain as an black day in vizunah history
Pvdoring your keeps without any siege under 10 arrow carts fire, forcing you to leave your own tier 3.
We start with 0 and 2 hours latter we had over 300. You might win this battle, but your morale going down , when you cannot defend your own map with queue , full siege inside, against pvdoring:)
P.s -there is no official incomming as 0, we recovered points before tick, so you must try better:)

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

(edited by Rayya.2591)

in Match-ups

Posted by: olleN.2356

olleN.2356

Yes Vizunah , you made us tick 0 for arround 45 seconds. You took an screen or 100 you made a record. But what happened after, should remain as an black day in vizunah history
Pvdoring your keeps without any siege under 10 arrow carts fire, forcing you to leave your own tier 3.
We start with 0 and 2 hours latter we had over 300. You might win this battle, but your morale going down , when you cannot defend your own map with queue , full siege inside, against pvdoring:)
P.s -there is no official incomming as 0, we recovered points before tick, so you must try better:)

The screenshot with SFR ticking at 0 was actually something that was said for fun before this matchup. We thought it would not be possible, but looks like impossible is nothing, at least for Vizunah!

Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

The screenshot with SFR ticking at 0 was actually something that was said for fun before this matchup. We thought it would not be possible, but looks like impossible is nothing, at least for Vizunah!

It was made durring an massive regroup, as you saw after we were unstopable, we haven’t backed off for the next 4 hours
We could spread arround and mentain at least 5 points tick,but that was not our goal, our goal was to start on your home.
20 minutes latter vizuna had only garison and dawn’s tower on Own home, losing all upgraded.

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: magicweaver.2695

magicweaver.2695

This is ridiculous!

If you aren’t blaming the Canadians, then you are blaming the numbers, or the “unemployed”.

First off – who cares who plays. The locality of the server is not a dead stop. I’m an American, I play on an EU server because that’s where my friends are. My work schedule allows me to play when they can play. Who cares if I am playing at my night time, my day time, or when you go to dinner?

The game is exactly that. It’s a game. It’s only a game. It’s not life or death. It’s as fair as it can be based on the law of large numbers. ArenaNet has already made clarification on why they keep WvW 24/7. It is a good reason and the right reason. Everyone has their time they can play, and just because someone’s work schedule lets them play during the day or night should not stop them from accessing a part of the game that is available to everyone else. Everyone has the same chance, the same opportunity to have the same experience in the game and beyond that it is what you make of it.

An international server has it’s own problems inherent with being international. A localized server has it’s own problems – ironically many are similar problems!

Second – Vizunah is really good at playing the WvW game – part of which is defending, part of which is seige, and part of which is knowing when a fight is worth it or not.

I see Vizunah as being very good at reading what is being done. They use tactics well. Sometimes we have good commanders who read that as well. Sometimes we don’t. All of it is a real time interaction and it’s about how you play the game.

Attacks about who is employed and who isn’t, or what country plays where, or which server chooses to run or fight are pointless and just demeaning.

Regardless of who wins or looses it’s all pixel dust in the end, what really matters is did you have fun? Sure everyone wants to win. Sure the extras were a fun incentive. However, were the fights fun? Was it worth your time and money invested? Did you enjoy PLAYING a GAME? That is what really matters.

Piken Square

(edited by magicweaver.2695)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

And now for something completely different. There has to be some faster way of gaining WXP ranks.

http://youtu.be/iZ_R5QIP_5c

Note: No disrespect intended.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

What makes you so sure that there are no Canadians on your ts (or even on the server who aren’t in ts) when you mask the identity of all people there?

One little thing which is obvous if you’re fluent in french.

French spoken in Quebec is different from French spoken in Europe.
Beside an accent sharp as a knife… which often makes the french canadian incomprehensible…

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leyo.1935

Leyo.1935

I wonder if Scarlet is behind the Pikunah alliance as well.

Food for thought.
And wonderning if it was already the the case last week with the Seafarer Reach (or Elona Rest) alliance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lizerunn.9072

Lizerunn.9072

Gold league ranking is a ranking of night coverage. 35 from NA is enough to beat all others servers besides VS who has way more Canadian online as this time. 3rd is Jade who has the same numbers like Sfr at night but are very weak at day. Then Piken with some numbers, Baruch, too and then with a big gap the German servers, who have no NA coverage at all.

Stating something wrong and stupid might makes you someone stupid.
Endlessly repeating something wrong and stupid makes you a total lunatic.

Book for a psy consultation man.

(edited by Lizerunn.9072)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

“Every coin has a flipside, ignoring that is like ignoring life”

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

Piken exploiting and built 2 trebs in their savezone.
Yay

Attachments:

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bandini.6185

Bandini.6185

We even saw piken and vizu players /wave at each other as they passed, you can’t lie about it because we were there, we saw it!

We actually /bow more than we /wave, as Piken as earned respect for several reasons :

- they are themselves respectful

- whatever happens, they never complain, even if they are double focused as in week 5, or look for excuses

- they were the only ones in the gold league who fought VS and SFR 3 times (twice together, and twice separately)

- they are great plain fighter (generally better than VS I would say)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Yay

Please tell me that’s from way earlier today. I zoned into psbl this morning, saw them at spawn and told the map it was a lame thing to do. I had hoped they would just let them despawn.

This was seen a lot on NA maps. Was hoping it wouldn’t come over this way. I’ll try to find out who’s doing it, but I can’t do much more than ask them not to. Piken tends to play honorably. This kind of thing discredits that rep.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

It’s not about the fighting spirit, organisation, skill, unemployed or canadian, but the server is heavily stacked with every easy win french joiner.
So it’s really easy for them to have a good coverage and they don’t really need any strategy. They only need to have a low % of their guys to do the job, because even a low % is really a lot for non stacked servers.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Yep truebanana,

people magicaly stack with no reasons, and there is no organisation or fighting spirit. That’s why in summer/september VS was so strong. There is no strategy at all too, no focus, no multipush, diversion etc at all. The server is just winning by stacking people, it’s magical !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

Yay

Please tell me that’s from way earlier today. I zoned into psbl this morning, saw them at spawn and told the map it was a lame thing to do. I had hoped they would just let them despawn.

This was seen a lot on NA maps. Was hoping it wouldn’t come over this way. I’ll try to find out who’s doing it, but I can’t do much more than ask them not to. Piken tends to play honorably. This kind of thing discredits that rep.

Screen was 20:24 GMT +1

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arsus.8952

Arsus.8952

@ Cazza : I’m playing on VS since the release and no they’re NOT Canadians or Asians people on Vizu. I’m saying this in total honesty, not for troll.

I’m fighting at least 3 nights per week, so i think i have a good image of the server.

And Quebec’s people speak with a terrible accent … any French recognize it on ts.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Yay

Screen was 20:24 GMT +1

Just logged back in to check this and yeah they’re up. Sorry about that. Did find the guy who built them, he refuses to not refresh them, so you should know about a dozen Piken have submitted tickets on it. Hope this fixes it, did our best. Nobody on map is happy about this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Truebanana is probably right, Vizunah is stacked. Stacked and prepared, people coming to play with us know how they will have to play. We play the PPT to the max.

edited

There’s no hate towards any server on Vizunah. There’s the will to win, the envy to give the best of ourselves. There is respect. And the harder we hit you the harder we respect you.

Reading this matchup thread and the previous one is a sad thing. We do not play the game for this kind of discussions.

The French Flair [FF]

(edited by Tygra.4570)

in Match-ups

cazza.6078

@ Cazza : I’m playing on VS since the release and no they’re NOT Canadians or Asians people on Vizu. I’m saying this in total honesty, not for troll.

I’m fighting at least 3 nights per week, so i think i have a good image of the server.

So we’re back to no Canadians again? I will quote Kingface for you, I’m sure you know him:

But we do have some, like said many times, we have some canadians, even some indonesians, africans or whatever. It’s not an unexpected thing for a french speaking server. I’m sure we also have a few french players living in United States or Japan and playing with their french guilds. .

Or another one, Anen.1742:

I am living in NA and playing on Viz with my friends. I can assure you we are (…) 10 people from NA in WvW during nighttime.

In fact, it’s confirmed, that there are many of them. It’s only the number nobody knows.

And Quebec’s people speak with a terrible accent … any French recognize it on ts.

How many people do you have on your teamspeak at the moment? 350? Do they all talk? What about the people, who aren’t in your teamspeak?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Why dyou need to replace “we are at most 10 people from NA” by “we are (…) 10 from NA” ?
Are you afraid people realise you are wrong about the hordes of NA people not playing on Viz ?

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leyo.1935

Leyo.1935

Juste for my information, why everyone bothers to answer cazza ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanilj.4793

vanilj.4793

This match up is the hardest for sfr, and this match up is the most interesting one.
It’s a good chance for us to introspect, it’s a good chance for us to reinforce our sfr spirit.
The spirit not shows at easy match, it shows up during hard time.
We know we are at second place for the leauge, we know we ticked 0.
But these are not reasons for us to stop fighting.
We respect that pik and viz prepared so well for the league, we will not disappoint you:)

Sfr bunny :3