Week 7: SFR/VS/PS Bis repetita

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

We can’t be third.

Oh you can be third of the two matchups versus Vizunah.

Hence,

best real server no matter what you do

is really funny. You have no clue how weak you were during this league.

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Thanks troma and sfr for teaming up with us and making a very tight and strategic plan to beat sfr =)

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

hopefully sfr will go down in population with this massacre

no que to home map at this hour is amazing<3 keep up the good work vizunah

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

We can’t be third.

Oh you can be third of the two matchups versus Vizunah.

Hence,

best real server no matter what you do

is really funny. You have no clue how weak you were during this league.

Well we have lost most of our guilds (before league or after first week) and we have still lost only two matches and both times you double teamed us. Not bad for slacking international server if you ask me.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

wemill dont you have some golems to park in our garrison ?<33 xoxo, EMIL COME ON BRING SOME.

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ofunk.8097

Ofunk.8097

I’m a just a simple Vizunah player and I want to congratulate SFR for his second place, it’s truly and definitely the second best European server !

And of course I’m really proud that you share your place with the other best second european server, Jade Sea.

They’re also French, it’s really amazing we have 2 french servers on the 2 first places, cheers ! and I hope we’ll have a lot of good fights until the end of the week

Ofunk
[ROAR] Katy Perry Fan Club

(edited by Ofunk.8097)

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

wemill dont you have some golems to park in our garrison ?<33 xoxo, EMIL COME ON BRING SOME.

I cant play studying-.-

done some eb but that’s it + when I got back some tards in the community don’t like me so they try to…make it harder for me too play you now<3

jealous sad ppls you now that cant get a good zerg work then you come back after 5 weeks break and you work like a king<3

TROMA answer me today.

why.are.you.having.thief.commanding.blobs.?!?!?!? they just die jesus Christ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leyo.1935

Leyo.1935

I’m a just a simple Vizunah player and I want to congratulate SFR for his second place, it’s truly and definitely the second best European server !

And of course I’m really proud that you share your place with the other best second european server, Jade Sea.

They’re also French, it’s really amazing we have 2 french servers on the 2 first places, cheers ! and I hope we’ll have a lot of good fights until the end of the week

you hypocrit lol
saving this message to blackmail you on JoL :p

But right, who would have told that JS had a slight chance to share the 2nd place with SFR ? No one IMO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chmod.4391

Chmod.4391

Ofunk

Jade Sea is only here because of the matchups, piken square should have been before JS.
Poor PS, they were doomed before the league started.

Nakajima Itoe [TxS]

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

didn’t some piken commanders say openly they were gonna win the league over sfr what happened?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

you hypocrit lol
saving this message to blackmail you on JoL :p

But right, who would have told that JS had a slight chance to share the 2nd place with SFR ? No one IMO.

Me in EU-Your-season-1-winner-predictions thread.

Viz “wins”, jade is second and BB third.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Please i beg u Viz to not just focus SFR, be impartial. I thinks it’s the most sportsmanship attitude

Sorry BB, you’re an unwanted casualty in this virtual war.
Vizunah has objectives, putting SFR third is one of them.

Yep, Vizu’s objectives are to subdue SFR so that we’re third, that way Jade Sea will tie for 2nd in Gold Lge overall… after all, wasn’t there someone who said many Vizu have 2nd accounts on JS, and vice versa? That’s why it probably seems to us on SFR now that Vizu gang up with Piken, ofc they want Piken to tick higher than SFR.

Right??

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparkie Bob.8134

Sparkie Bob.8134

Sparkie Bob.8134:
I’d just like to thank vizuna for the complement to SFR, because you have proved you could only beat our server in the league by organising a 24/7 double team with piken.
Enjoy your small victory it is a hollow one, not earned on your own merit.
You can repeat it to yourself like you want, it wont change the truth: we fought Piken too, and they don’t hesitate to attack our castle when they can. The difference is our defenses and scout (you know, the Arrow cart square like you like to say)
And i will repeat it again, you did a true double team against Jade Sea and Piken themselves. I never sent any Piken commander to make an alliance, find excuses if you feel better.
The massive irony here, is by repeating it, you make VS commanders do double focus actions more and more. Same for some Pikeners commanders i think.
You digged your own hole, and much more when you revenge double focused Piken. First week the focus was a lot more balanced, but by repeating this you made commanders angry. You did exactly this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autosuggestion

you are the one that is fooling yourself dude. I play wvw every day and I have witnessed the double team. I was just thanking you for that compliment, it shows you know you needed pikens help to beat us.
Also yes we focused piken when they didnt have vizuna to hide behind and after this week I’m sure we will focus them again. lets be honest here piken wouldnt stand a chance against sfr if not for your help.
As for double teaming Js it was not for the whole week, we actually had focused elona for the first 3 days then our server was split by whether to focus js or not lol.
But kudos to JS they did great that week and destroyed elona to come second irregardless of our focus.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

You witnessed it BECAUSE: “by repeating it, you make VS commanders do double focus actions more and more”. Thats what i explained. A piken commander even told me he was totally fed up with this kitten, and will go real full focus, to make you see the difference with week 1.

We never used Piken like a tool, we just do our job. We focus you, they choose what they want. If the third server was another, we would do the same, and trust me, it would be very hard for you too. This blindness is human after all; with strong rivalty you cannot admit it. Just recheck the stats of first week and think a little of the level of effort VS put in the war.

Anyway we were sure a lot of you would find excuses, and after canadians the 2v1 fits perfectly.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

We never used Piken like a tool, we just do our job. We focus you, they choose what they want. If the third server was another, we would do the same

was exactly the same with sfr in our matchup against piken in week 5 we purely focused them and riverside was free to do what they wished that they attacked piken was their own choice we didnt care what they did but you also accuse us of double teaming piken in week 5. Week 6 was a bit different though we only started focusing jade sea on the last few days of the week despite what everyone seems to think everyone seems to forget how we built a wp inside elonas eb keep and flipped their garri almost every single day at prime, we were forced to make jade sea come third in that matchup due to how the league works but no one in the server even had that goal in mind until the last few days of the matchup just like how you now want us in third place so that jade sea can come second you are playing the league in the exact same way

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

(edited by Gensokyo.1528)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

We do not play to make Jade Sea second at all, this i can promise it. We push you for many reasons, and the first is rivalty. But some Vizunians were on Jade Sea and want them second yes, i saw it. I can understand it, but it’s not my goal. Not the GC goal too. I’m sorry to be cold like this, JS readers, i have even irl friend on JS, but Vizunah before anything.

Anyway sorry Gensokyo but your mates clearly said they wanted to focus Piken by revenge on this forum.

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Gensokyo.1528

We do not play to make Jade Sea second at all, this i can promise it. We push you for many reasons, and the first is rivalty. Some Vizunians were on Jade Sea and want it too btw, i saw it. I can understand it, but it’s not my goal. Not the GC goal too. I’m sorry to be cold like this, JS readers, i have even irl friend on JS, but Vizunah before anything.

Anyway sorry Gensokyo but your mates clearly said they wanted to focus Piken by revenge on this forum.

im not saying we didn’t want to focus them due to revenge i’m saying whatever our reasons for focusing them we didn’t double team them we just focused them the same way vizunah are focusing us in this matchup riverside were free to do as they pleased the fact they decided to attack piken is the same as piken attacking us in this matchup

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

And one Piken COMMANDER clearly said they wanted to focus SFR before during and after the league, but you didn’t read it now did you mr. impartial Troma

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Ok ok, i understand Gensokyo.

So, many kitten written here for nothing, as usual with this forum… sadly. I hope league experience will make some guys grow a little bit. Again, the true face of SFR, saw this morning and yesterday morning (of fighters and not forum warriors), is way more nice to see.

@Wolf: this commander told me this recently, and was -really- tired of the forum bullkitten

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Troma nobody asks anyone to remove disrespectful posts on the official forum so of course there’s “many kitten” written here :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

And one Piken COMMANDER clearly said they wanted to focus SFR before during and after the league, but you didn’t read it now did you mr. impartial Troma

You should have mentioned this earlier, because I think this settles it. One commander said it. Case closed.

It has been great roaming this week. Maybe most that play (like in game, not on forums) have relaxed a bit.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Gensokyo.1528

Ok ok, i understand Gensokyo.

So, many kitten written here for nothing, as usual with this forum… sadly. I hope league experience will make some guys grow a little bit. Again, the true face of SFR, saw this morning and yesterday morning (of fighters and not forum warriors), is way more nice to see.

@Wolf: this commander told me this recently, and was -really- tired of the forum bullkitten

i was playing both those nights/mornings sfr are fighting hard for the second place position ravya was leading yesterday morning when we took sfr bl bay and beasty kenchi was leading this morning problem is though people start logging and all the work we did over night goes to waste we took our point difference to piken down to like 4k i wake up later and we are 12k behind. btw troma are you that male norn guardian with gold invader rank? if so i think i killed you inside sfr bl hills this morning when u were on central inner gate ram dunno why your guildmates left you alone on the ram guess they were planning to ambush our commander at north outer gate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falkynn.3789

Falkynn.3789

What troma plan to do when PPT maps are empty in future? You go and try to make enemies bored in some other game?

We can’t be third. We are second and best real server no matter what you do.

When you win, you dont care about PPT, empty maps in future.
When you lose, you still the best…

Pathetic.

Hopefully, all SFR’s players aren’t like you.

Ofunk

Jade Sea is only here because of the matchups, piken square should have been before JS.

Yes. Piken deserve the second place with SFR (and maybe JS… It’s a league, not a tournament). But who focused Piken to put them to the third place…? OH WAIT!

Anyway, JS didn’t have easily matchs; 6th before league, we beat 4th and 5th one time, and I hope 2 times at the end of the week. JS never finished 3rd so far. It’s Piken who has hardly matchs in this league, that’s true. Third place before league = hard way, it seems…

If JS finished second, it will be an honor. Third too. Before league, we did not expect beyond 4th place at best … But we fought with determination to each of our match-up.

(edited by Falkynn.3789)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

You should have mentioned this earlier, because I think this settles it. One commander said it. Case closed.

What the hell are you on about, I didn’t mention any case.

I’m not the one drawing server-wide conclusions out of a bunch of posts you silly, silly pikenian.

in Match-ups

Gensokyo.1528

What troma plan to do when PPT maps are empty in future? You go and try to make enemies bored in some other game?

We can’t be third. We are second and best real server no matter what you do.

When you win, you dont care about PPT, empty maps in future.
When you lose, you still the best…

Pathetic.

Hopefully, all SFR’s players aren’t like you.

Ofunk

Yes. Piken deserve the second place with SFR (and maybe JS… It’s a league, not a tournament). But who focused Piken to put them to the third place…? OH WAIT!

Anyway, JS didn’t have easily matchs; 6th before league, we beat 4th and 5th one time, and I hope 2 times at the end of the week. JS never finished 3rd so far. It’s Piken who has hardly matchs in this league, that’s true. Third place before league = hard way, it seems…

u lost 2 points because we focused you on week 5 we lost 4 points because you focused us week 1 and 7 we wouldnt have focused you on week 5 if u didnt start it on week 1 simple as that piken had no chance of coming second in this league from the beginning no matter what you think piken definately had the hardest draw though thats for sure i just wish we could have fought vizunah in one matchup without piken both with piken in them wtf is anet thinking with these matchups

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

I’m not the one drawing server-wide conclusions out of a bunch of posts you silly, silly pikenian.

Hook, line, and sinker.

Sorry, that wasn’t very nice of me. I admit it, did it on purpose. Carry on.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mura.8471

Mura.8471

Had some great fights this evening on Viz BL.
Especially the fights on our hills, to bad we lost it in the end…
Thx all for the fights! And the bags

The Fourth Legion [IV]
Boneblack Brigade [BONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leyo.1935

Leyo.1935

Me in EU-Your-season-1-winner-predictions thread.

Viz “wins”, jade is second and BB third.

Wow, but you were under influence I guess :p

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

No Gensokyo, i’m human guardian male with full gold armor/t2-t3 wings and Volcanus. I usually wear Grand Cross [GC] tag alone or GCK when we launch the operations.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falkynn.3789

Falkynn.3789

u lost 2 points because we focused you on week 5 we lost 4 points because you focused us week 1 and 7 we wouldnt have focused you on week 5 if u didnt start it on week 1 simple as that piken had no chance of coming second in this league from the beginning no matter what you think

If Piken had not finished 3rd against you and RiverSide … Piken could be second. It’s the game.

P.S.: I’m on JS, as I wrote to you by pm.

(edited by Falkynn.3789)

in Match-ups

Gensokyo.1528

u lost 2 points because we focused you on week 5 we lost 4 points because you focused us week 1 and 7 we wouldnt have focused you on week 5 if u didnt start it on week 1 simple as that piken had no chance of coming second in this league from the beginning no matter what you think

If Piken had not finished 3rd against you and RiverSide … Piken could be second.

and if we didnt finish third in week one you wouldnt have been able to come second we focused you in week five and made you third due to this so your options were dont focus us and come third week one or focus us and kitten us off and we make you third in week 5 either way you wouldnt have come second(sorry i assumed you were from piken)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

SFR did it twice, versus Piken week 5 and versus Jade Sea week 6. They also offered gold to Piken to do a true alliance, but they refused.

before i choose what kind of answer u deserve with this i will ask u:
are u feeding trolls (being yorself a troll)? or are u serious?

(I’m a guild admin on PeVePe)

[NoE] NoEntry

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Hook, line, and sinker.

Sorry, that wasn’t very nice of me. I admit it, did it on purpose. Carry on.

I’m the most baitable forumer ever exited aren’t I

Well at least I managed to turn your comment into another jab at my forum enemies!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ofunk.8097

Ofunk.8097

I’m not hypocrite there is no shame to be second, jade sea players are all be proud to be 2nd even 3rd of the league.
SFR is the only server fears by vizunah, all in all that’s your best success…

Thanks to SFR players for all fair and intense duels in the CBE jumping puzzle in waiting to go in mcm

in Match-ups

Gensokyo.1528

No Gensokyo, i’m human guardian male with full gold armor/t2-t3 wings and Volcanus. I usually wear Grand Cross [GC] tag alone or GCK when we launch the operations.

ah i see i assumed it was you due to the really high rank and it was your guild raid inside hills about 25 guys you guys have so many war banners its insane and all melee

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

@Misslol: i answer you tomorrow, on phone here and sux to write well

@Genso: it´s not a guild it´s a special frontline force i made for open field, with only tanky war/guards veterans and very angry. Most of them made Shiverpeaks, Blacktidian, Seafarers, Arborean and Elonian wars. Their scars are large as their rage.

Retreat is forbidden in it. For more infos: http://www.grandcross.fr/knights/ and google translate. We were exactly 25 yep.

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

@Misslol: i answer you tomorrow, on phone here and sux to write well

@Genso: it´s not a guild it´s a special frontline force i made for open field, with only tanky war/guards veterans and very angry. Most of them made Shiverpeaks, Blacktidian, Seafarers, Arborean and Elonian wars. Their scars are large as their rage.

Retreat is forbidden in it. For more infos: http://www.grandcross.fr/knights/ and google translate. We were exactly 25 yep.

Yep Troma mate i am waiting your answer too since i really have no idea what kind of “offer at piken” are you talking about ^^ The only player i know from Ps is Rrampage and we don t talk together from beafore the beginning of the league.

Then, about the tank group of 25 u may use golems directly it is cheaper than build up that equipment!

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Goids.5096

Goids.5096

Aaaahhhrrrg. Piken…please let’s refuse to capture anything for the next few months so we can drop down to silver league and live in peace again….the same bullkitten over and over…THIS IS MADNESS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imploz.3246

Imploz.3246

@Troma.3250

ps: why the hell you got commanders running thief? srsly tell your folks to run either guardian or warriors its commando class lol.

From a Vizunian Commander who’s playing thief :
why not ? I understand your surprise but that’s not a real problem. Actually, I think it could be interesting for the warband to have a commander who’s not a big tank, coz if you play elem or other low hp class in the warband, your commander understand your difficulties and try harder to have the best position on each impact.

I don’t say i do it, I just try^^

PS : was a pleasure to fight on your map this w-end^^ H Fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

We never used Piken like a tool, we just do our job. We focus you, they choose what they want. If the third server was another, we would do the same

was exactly the same with sfr in our matchup against piken in week 5 we purely focused them and riverside was free to do what they wished that they attacked piken was their own choice we didnt care what they did but you also accuse us of double teaming piken in week 5. Week 6 was a bit different though we only started focusing jade sea on the last few days of the week despite what everyone seems to think everyone seems to forget how we built a wp inside elonas eb keep and flipped their garri almost every single day at prime, we were forced to make jade sea come third in that matchup due to how the league works but no one in the server even had that goal in mind until the last few days of the matchup just like how you now want us in third place so that jade sea can come second you are playing the league in the exact same way

Well Piken never accused anyone for double teaming and it is understood as double focus and general strategy. What i do not understand is why SFR hate Piken because of week 1. When in week 5 RS decided to focus Piken we never had an exchange of rage with RS due to that. they are simply doing what they can.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

How I see SFR in this match up thread:

Should have brought my umbrella when I came to this thread, the tears are getting me soaked.
Can’t wait until the league is over, I’m dying to fight some T1 servers. Beware though SFR, Desolation has Canadians too.

Attachments:

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Gensokyo.1528

Well Piken never accused anyone for double teaming and it is understood as double focus and general strategy. What i do not understand is why SFR hate Piken because of week 1. When in week 5 RS decided to focus Piken we never had an exchange of rage with RS due to that. they are simply doing what they can.

thats because piken already disliked sfr from before the league which is prob explains the behaviour in week one we just reaffirmed this hatred and made it stronger in week 5 which made you focus on us and not riverside. We didnt blame viznunah in week 1 either because we understood why they focused us piken should have understood why we focused them in week 5 but yet they vowed revenge on us after it and that is displayed in this matchup also some piken did accuse us of double teaming them in week 5 matchup just like some sfr are now 10 people posting on forums dont represent an entire 1000 man wvw community though sfr seem to be the only server that understands this

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Not the GC goal too.

“Well dude, put us, Grand Cross alliance, on a server without queuing issue and, I swear, we would be the happiest people in the world […]”

Not much left of it.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: mycutzoce kuray.2516

mycutzoce kuray.2516

double teaming = moar bagz
yes, please

oh, and vizunah have been walking bags from day one
we always thought the whole server runs full magic find, we were suprised to see nothing changed after they removed magic find gear

maybe the guys all run low level armor

sfr, slappin’ yaks deep behind enemy lines

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

thats because piken already disliked sfr from before the league which is prob explains the behaviour in week one we just reaffirmed this hatred and made it stronger in week 5 which made you focus on us and not riverside. We didnt blame viznunah in week 1 either because we understood why they focused us piken should have understood why we focused them in week 5 but yet they vowed revenge on us after it and that is displayed in this matchup also some piken did accuse us of double teaming them in week 5 matchup just like some sfr are now 10 people posting on forums dont represent an entire 1000 man wvw community though sfr seem to be the only server that understands this

Lol, I’m sorry, I don’t mean this rudely, but you’re a little nutty eh? Piken hated SFR? What on earth for?

Or are you just trying to further work up your server mates with made up stories?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Gensokyo.1528

Lol, I’m sorry, I don’t mean this rudely, but you’re a little nutty eh? Piken hated SFR? What on earth for?

Or are you just trying to further work up your server mates with made up stories?

so you are telling me piken didnt have a really bad opinion of sfr before league due to our forum warriors? i meant you disliked us on week one and hated us after week 5

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I don’t think Piken had any opinion outside of strategy about SFR (and I’m speaking from general conversations and posts on our forum).

Only people I see using words like “hate” and “punish” has been SFR. Even now.

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

SFR = SECOND PLACE ( FIRST LOSER IN MY EYES)
Thats all that I wanted, before the season started sfr had lots of people moving there because they wanted to be part of the winning team and I remember sfr guys saying how they had it in the bag…….. I m a winner! I win! Sfr is second. So kitten you, you bunch of kitten !!!

I WIN

I don’t recall anyone on SFR calling Pikeneers bunch of kitten either, but you are just as impartial as Troma has been lately.

So yes, keep on harping on how evil and hateful we are when Old kittenz guild has been jumping/spamming on lone people they gank for months now (just to make an example).

Anyho, what’s gonna happen after S1 ends?

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Yep, that guy came from Deso and apparently has a special love for you guys, lol. I haven’t seen him on maps in nearly two weeks, but it could be we were on different maps and he doesn’t tag up anymore

in Match-ups

Posted by: aries.6548

aries.6548

Ofunk

As the only Server Piken had to fight SRF and VZ 6 times over these 7 weeks while Jade Sea faced them only 3 times. How can such unfair matchups considered to be a frame for a competitive Contest and I am sure we are not the only example. I would really appreciate an answer from a Developer about this.