Yaks Bend- Stormbluff Isle - Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: slamb.4781

slamb.4781

Wow just wow i can’t believe all the QQ from SBI!! This is the fist hard match up in weeks and all we can do is cry in the forums and point fingers “sigh”

At this point YB deserve to win this round they are a quality server and are out there fighting every day with amazing defense and i tip my hat to them /salute

So lets get back out there and have some fun!!

Sir Kitty Litter
[QOP] Quaggan Op – Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

I think the real concern for WvW is that Towns clothes and toys are disabled.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Well, then it doesn’t matter that I accidently deleted my town clothes!

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Wait…. Are you telling me I can’t play my horn now?

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

in Match-ups

Sagabatou.1076

Wait…. Are you telling me I can’t play my horn now?

I think so, yes.

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

I think so, yes.

Pew. I just ran in and tried it out, and I can. I was about to get VERY sad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

FA: practice your citadel jumping skills this week so you can kill SBI’s citadel trebs easier than we can.

I want to throw SBI a bone here, hey, our N camp yak that heads to NE tower has been bugged since reset. Maybe you can make your home in our NE tower. Forever paper — your pugs can even pv-door like old times.

Wouldn’t count on it, they too busy zerging the new obsidium sanctum.

(more under DB spawn, some around the corner waiting to jump ppl who get fall damage)

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

FA: practice your citadel jumping skills this week so you can kill SBI’s citadel trebs easier than we can.

I want to throw SBI a bone here, hey, our N camp yak that heads to NE tower has been bugged since reset. Maybe you can make your home in our NE tower. Forever paper — your pugs can even pv-door like old times.

Wouldn’t count on it, they too busy zerging the new obsidium sanctum.

(more under DB spawn, some around the corner waiting to jump ppl who get fall damage)

its worse up in gold.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

This has been the best matchup and most fun in several weeks. Beating up on servers that can’t field as many gets boring, so I’m glad that Yaks and their little brother showed up in force this week.

Those on SBI complaining about the 2v1 really need to get over it. This is how its supposed to happen when you have 3 competing forces. Be flattered, and chalk it up to lessens learned. And finally enjoy someone to fight and all the bags.

I enjoy the bags. I don’t enjoy dying so much but to be honest it’s been pretty good for me bag-wise as well the night I spent in WvW trying to get my Season 1 achievements. I also enjoy seeing a challenge and some of our commanders trying to push people past the “aw man, how are they doing this?” and into “okay, let’s just get it back”.

Hopefully more will get finished come the weekend, assuming I’m not working all the time again. (Seriously, missed most of the tower and all of “Twilight Assault” due to that crap . . . don’t want to also lose my WvW time . . .)

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I just can’t believe how much better than SBI, YB is.

Wow, really good stuff going on here! Keep it up YB and EB, you guys are showing these bandwagons where the door is.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Wow, really good stuff going on here! Keep it up YB and EB, you guys are showing these bandwagons where the door is.

Are you a professional cook, or do you just stir the pot on the interwebs?

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Tots, can you tell your FNGs to not be so mean and laugh at us? =*(

Don’t feed the trolls. :O Literally everyone gets laughed at or sat on. Don’t take it personally.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Are you a professional cook, or do you just stir the pot on the interwebs?

I am a Red Seal Chef actually, but I gave that industry up years ago.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

From what I can tell, they can’t do anything by themselves. [Abys] seems to be nothing but bunker builds, because you get one by themself and they can’t do any real damage to anybody, it’s all crap damage. They can only zerg up to do damage…or at least that’s what it seems like. They’re also ironically, the only group in SBI actually taking things in Ebay Borderlands…and they’re SBI’s best, or so I heard.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

I love DiE they are like free bags in WvW, sorry guys you’re terrible on 1v1 <3

All classes

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Some FA history:
2 weeks before leagues
lose our only NA prime time EBG guild (RQ) to JQ, SIC leaves for BP, DPS at the time our best EU guild also leaves for BP, RAM breaks up
SOS’s RNG prayers are answered with best possible rating match ups for those 2 weeks
MAG beat us (no excuses)

fast forward to 2 days before league starts:
PvP transfers, CORE transfers, FtF transfers

during leagues
GLOB transfers, DPS comes back, SIC comes back, what’s left of RQ reforms into BOMB, RAM reformed, GODS returns, etc. etc.

There was debate about what would be better for the server but it was decided to go for gold. It didn’t happen and we’re all itching for real competition again. You guys should be happy we helped derail the SBI hype train, looks like YB will be getting the stomp though Best thread NA right now guys let’s keep it going.

No no dude…let them believe whatever they want.

We’re going to stomp them out regardless.

Although its honestly a shame that YB broke SBI before we could.

On the flipside I take all that trolling I did to YB back…they really brought it against the SBI fairweathers and did what we couldn’t do in week 1: Break them.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

I troll FA as much if not the most from anybody out there, and they troll me back too. But I know FA, and I know a lot of the veteran players there and I know 100% they didn’t and wouldnt tank down to silver. FA was ans is a fightin server. In game on forums whatever way u put it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gudradain.3892

Gudradain.3892

Btw… If you are still wondering about the “Alliance”

[FBM] has influenced this match up.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/FBM-For-Balanced-Matchup/first#post3260148

[FBM] is a cross server commander guild which aim to make match up more balanced.

I’m still looking for members from SBI. It might be a good idea for you and DB to join force against FA or it might be a boring week…

Afala – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: thel.5423

thel.5423

I long for our server’s second exodus and I’m hoping this matchup was enough to get the wheels turning on that.

Well fought YB.

Thel – SBI – [AB/iDB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

Agreed. Good fight at Mendon’s last night YB/Ebay! It looked bad when both servers tried to siege us out of the lord’s room but our smaller than usual EB pug zerg put together a nice push and wiped Ebay then took out the Yaks on the wall. Pretty much nonstop fighting all night for us, good times.

Not that your group there wasn’t great, but Yaks was firing on us with Arrow Carts like a bunch of kitten s. Our driver acknowledged me at the end of the night for the worst call of the night when I said I was bored and wanted to push in.

Last night for example, we had a huge fight for SM on two fronts…Yaks from the north and Ebay from the south. It was a blast. Eventually Ebay made the cap and had to turn the castle over to Yaks after the five minute RI timer but it was awesome while it lasted.

Also from last night: SBI losing SM and then running away from Void all night. We really tried to fight you guys. We swapped guild tags. We let you into inner SM. We chased you all over the map, but you only stood up and fought when we were at Klovan. It’s hard for us to say that you’re weaker at fights because the fights just don’t happen. It’s an excellent strategy, because it means we can’t take anything, but it’s almost as boring as the ‘alliance’ that Ebay and Yaks have.

The most amusing thing about this post is that 1) took you guys double teaming to do it (can’t wait for the ebay tears next week) and 2) the fact that you are on the forums gloating about it.

Also hilarious will be when Ebay is not crying next week because we know exactly what we’re getting into. We’re going to have to scrap with BP to get second next week. The possibility of us finishing in any position higher than 5th is nearly 0%. We are aware. Why would there be a ebay tears next week?

Also, FA: why are you in our thread?

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

in Match-ups

Sagabatou.1076

Not enough love and drama in our match up thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

I’d like to know, how a dead, not downed, but totally dead player’s health kept rejuvenating until he rose from the dead. You could actually see the red health bar increasing. Void was the guild. How do I know, because this player actually arose and started fighting. I am thinking that YB and EB are using quite a few exploits in the matchup. Cheating is for losers.

Attachments:

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

in Match-ups

Sagabatou.1076

I’d like to know, how a dead, not downed, but totally dead player’s health kept rejuvenating until he rose from the dead. You could actually see the red health bar increasing. Void was the guild. How do I know, because this player actually arose and started fighting. I am thinking that YB and EB are using quite a few exploits in the matchup. Cheating is for losers.

Either invis thieves or mesmers or something else.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultrajoe.8674

Ultrajoe.8674

Or a revive orb. Those res you very slowly over a long period, as described.

Sportuu The Dour – Fort Aspenwood Warrior
Fattest Man in [GLOB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: thel.5423

thel.5423

Or a revive orb. Those res you very slowly over a long period, as described.

Revive orbs can’t be used in WvW: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Revive_Orb

Stealthed players is my only guess.

Thel – SBI – [AB/iDB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

This… permastealth thieves specifically. Sometimes when your group comp is short on a specific element, they are valuable enough to actually expend resources to hard res mid battle. That and Claude can be a whiny kitten sometimes and it’s the only way to shut him up.

Thanks for not thinking of that though. It pads our ego when people think we are magic.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Sagabatou.1076

Cute assumption for thinking it was cheating, though.

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

I can tell you as a thief, I can just about perma-stealth with refuge, blinding powder, and smoke screen, and that’s not even traited for perma-stealth.

My roaming thieves and I have a game, where we rez a downed person in front of a huge group just for the fun of it, and to say we can do it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moka.9641

Moka.9641

Props to Yak’s Bend, I think they’ve bested us in every aspect in WvW and i’m being honest.

[AW]- The Holy Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

oh I know you have but I am speaking for myself and my motivations for being such a witch in this thread, not the entire server.

Don’t let others make you a mean person.

Only if you give me bacon and cookies.

How about bacon IN the cookie?!

Those be dangerous ideas

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Pop a stealth trap over the dead body. That would have ended it immediately. Then again, it takes less effort to make yourself look silly on the official forums by calling HAX over something that is stupidly easy to do.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Odd how EB and YB run into a camp while SBI is there and look at each other and run away.

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Pop a stealth trap over the dead body. That would have ended it immediately. Then again, it takes less effort to make yourself look silly on the official forums by calling HAX over something that is stupidly easy to do.

You should not have to pop a stealth trap over a dead body, PERIOD. The body is dead, dead as a doornail, dead as a corpse. I cannot raise when I am dead, I have to go to a WP. Like I said, exploit. Cheating is for losers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

The QQ is strong in this one.

in Match-ups

Sagabatou.1076

You should not have to pop a stealth trap over a dead body, PERIOD. The body is dead, dead as a doornail, dead as a corpse. I cannot raise when I am dead, I have to go to a WP. Like I said, exploit. Cheating is for losers.

Are you saying it’s an exploit to rez someone while perma stealthed? o.O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ecchiboy.5197

Ecchiboy.5197

Yea…..sorry from inside your SM

Attachments:

Catch me if you can :D
Grindhouse Gaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

snip

It’s been an intense week, and SBI is definitely worthy of their position on the ladder… but its like SBI is insulted to be losing to YB… and no one respects a garbage attitude like that.

I am far from insulted to be losing to YB. You are a great server and it has been lots of fun playing against you guys. Who cares about the excuses or the realities or the 2vs1. As long as it is fun, and everyone on SBI has been saying it has been. Maybe not all on the forum, but everyone on TS is enjoying it a great deal.

SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darth.4329

Darth.4329

I’m confused… blah blah blah…
I mean seriously: it’s just comical.

Comical is when a guy from the guild that exploit-ressurected their dead mesmer in Bay over and over sunday/monday (VoD) makes a post acting like he or his server have taken the high road or something. You havent.

Sure, some on SBI are complaining about the double-teaming, but only some horribad forum warriors really care. The rest of us just chuckle because the forum warriors on YB think theyre winning cause their good. Winning isnt about good or skill, its about numbers and coverage. None of the servers in this matchup are good or skilled.

SBI is full of fairweathers that wont come out when were losing.
YB is full of guys who beg for “fights” but then have Omega’s and multiple sup-ballistas defending camps.
EB is full of great roaming guilds who, 11+ pages later, are still kitten about getting zerged.

All the servers in this matchup are scrubs.
-Some scrub ranger on SBI

Exploit rez? unless you have it video recorded. ( you probably don’t otherwise posts it now) It’s called a Mesmer with a thief combo… A thief can stay permanently cloaked and rez Mesmer without being seen… he can even keep the Mesmer cloaked permanently. It’s not an exploit. It’s a good combo.

I was jut doing this 15 minutes ago with Raven in SM.

L2Gw2 before you call exploit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I’m confused… blah blah blah…
I mean seriously: it’s just comical.

Comical is when a guy from the guild that exploit-ressurected their dead mesmer in Bay over and over sunday/monday (VoD) makes a post acting like he or his server have taken the high road or something. You havent.

Sure, some on SBI are complaining about the double-teaming, but only some horribad forum warriors really care. The rest of us just chuckle because the forum warriors on YB think theyre winning cause their good. Winning isnt about good or skill, its about numbers and coverage. None of the servers in this matchup are good or skilled.

SBI is full of fairweathers that wont come out when were losing.
YB is full of guys who beg for “fights” but then have Omega’s and multiple sup-ballistas defending camps.
EB is full of great roaming guilds who, 11+ pages later, are still kitten about getting zerged.

All the servers in this matchup are scrubs.
-Some scrub ranger on SBI

Exploit rez? unless you have it video recorded. ( you probably don’t otherwise posts it now) It’s called a Mesmer with a thief combo… A thief can stay permanently cloaked and rez Mesmer without being seen… he can even keep the Mesmer cloaked permanently. It’s not an exploit. It’s a good combo.

I was jut doing this 15 minutes ago with Raven in SM.

A shame it’s getting nerfed on the 10th of December. Ahh well, it was an awesome tactic while it lasted.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darth.4329

Darth.4329

snip

Because all these events don’t affect both YB and EB.
Because similar events haven’t been reported in every WvW week ever.

If you really want to stretch it: SBI has way more casuals than anybody else that gladly jump on the bandwagon for wins but duck out by the week if they’re losing – especially if they have anything better to do. In which case be proud: your server is the most fickle server in terms of extremes.

It’s been an intense week, and SBI is definitely worthy of their position on the ladder… but its like SBI is insulted to be losing to YB… and no one respects a garbage attitude like that.

Unfortunately, I believe that to be true. I wish we could get people to show up, because that would make this week amazing, instead of just fun. Imagine if we were all fielding the same numbers at the same time, and our PPT was 1-5k apart? I know that with the unbalance on the servers that will probably never happen, but in the old days, those were always the best matchups.

I’m big on respect… anyone who runs with me or by my tag knows this..
Having said that… It IS still insulting to lose to yaks. BECAUSE SBI IS a better, stronger, more organized server. We not winning at the moment… But not because we didn’t open the week with a huge lead… not because of supply wasting trolls… definitely not because Yaks is better….
But because we are fielding 50% of what we normally do. EBG is almost ALWAYS a 1 hour que… there is no que.. SBI BL is normally QUED.. again.. no que.. The other 2 BL’s are normally medium que.. also… NO QUE.

We are missing ALOT of players. Yet still yaks wants to talk smack like they’ve beaten us straight up. They talk as if They have overcome the big RED SBI MACHINE.
They haven’t. They been beating up on pugs, militia and a handful of Die hard WvW guys.

So its nothing to be proud of but, by all means… brag away lol.

I’m not being egotistical here, I’m being Honest.
Yaks cannot beat SBI with what they have to bring to the table under any other circumstances than SBI being outmanned.

I cannot wait until the next time we meet again…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fly.4958

Fly.4958

snip

If you really want to stretch it: SBI has way more casuals than anybody else that gladly jump on the bandwagon for wins but duck out by the week if they’re losing – especially if they have anything better to do. In which case be proud: your server is the most fickle server in terms of extremes.

Unfortunately, I believe that to be true. I wish we could get people to show up, because that would make this week amazing, instead of just fun. Imagine if we were all fielding the same numbers at the same time, and our PPT was 1-5k apart? I know that with the unbalance on the servers that will probably never happen, but in the old days, those were always the best matchups.

I have sand trapped in my private area…

Fixed that for you.

More Tequila
Less Pants
Shameful Display

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

snip

Having said that… It IS still insulting to lose to yaks. BECAUSE SBI IS a better, stronger, more organized server. We not winning at the moment… But not because we didn’t open the week with a huge lead… not because of supply wasting trolls… definitely not because Yaks is better….
But because we are fielding 50% of what we normally do. EBG is almost ALWAYS a 1 hour que… there is no que.. SBI BL is normally QUED.. again.. no que.. The other 2 BL’s are normally medium que.. also… NO QUE.

We are missing ALOT of players. Yet still yaks wants to talk smack like they’ve beaten us straight up. They talk as if They have overcome the big RED SBI MACHINE.
They haven’t. They been beating up on pugs, militia and a handful of Die hard WvW guys.

Yaks cannot beat SBI with what they have to bring to the table under any other circumstances than SBI being outmanned.

I don’t even know what to say to this. You basically stated that we need more numbers to win in a really long drawn out way.

Yak’s Bend is obviously invigorated by the lead they have and are maintaining/gaining their lead and SBI fairweathers are crumbling. I say good job to Yaks this week for giving us as a server a wake up call and showing that when we aren’t decimating the enemy that we lose a ton of people.

BTW, the fights tonight were a blast!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

snip

Sounds a like a lot of back-hole-pain in this one…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

snip

Wait…..So, you’re saying you are bigger, better and more organized because you normally have a ton of people queued to get in?

So, you’re saying you are missing 50% of your pop?

So, basically you are saying pop=better and more organized and you’re missing all your good people.

Good to know.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

This is one of the funniest posts I think I’ve ever seen. You basically just confirmed what everyone on these forums outside of SBI has been saying – SBI wins because of their huge population. Way to dagger your own server!

If you guys were the better, stronger, more organized server then not having queues wouldn’t matter. The people sitting in a 2 hour queue aren’t getting you points, the ones already in the BL are. Your opponents you’ve been steamrolling don’t have queues either, so welcome to everyone else’s world. So stand up and take it like you seem to expect everyone you’ve lain waste to should have: with a smile on your face and a grateful attitude for the privilege of being in the presence of such godlike WvW skill.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lastrites.5286

Lastrites.5286

snip

Again another SBI chest thumper crying because they have no Idea what to do… Unless you can que every map at all hours of the day. I have been involved in fights with many of the SBI guilds and have respect for several of them, but this garbage is what gets your server focused and crushed. You have no clue what it is you are saying. Both Yak’s and Ebay have lower numbers then SBI and we use our numbers wisely. Now since you only had 50% of your peeps on that should make your server better. Quicker response times more of your die hard guilds are able to map hop to fill gaps, but oh ya sorry I forgot you can’t do that because no one is on playing on your server. Please grab yourself a box of tissue and go cry in the corner son. We could care less.

Lastritês – Primi Agminis Legio [PAL]
Yak’s Bend Community Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

condescending bullkitten blah blah blah…

obviously stealthies ressing a mesmer is legit. mesmers dying near certain areas that allow them to be ressed by players who are outside of the building is not.

i saw a similar tag “VoiD” tonight, so ill give the guy the benefiet of the doubt that it was another crew on his server with a very similar tag. not that he cares or that mattered. im sure for every 1 bay/citadel exploiting YB terd, there are 3 SBI spying on other servers and 5 EB in the process of writing pulitzer worthy forum posts that elaborate how unskilled their opponents are.

Props to TE for whooping YaksBend while outnumbered for almost an hour straight in open field last night, YB BL near SW tower.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Considering i’ve been on multiple maps this week with commanders on them and still had unmanned buff, I don’t think we have a lot of people.

Honestly though, I’m 99% sure though that even if ESO hadn’t happened, and the cheating..we’d still lose this matchup cause the new patch included PVE.

In the past whenever that happened we usually lost the match.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Good fights to YB on YB BL

~TE

Star Player
[KEK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

Considering i’ve been on multiple maps this week with commanders on them and still had unmanned buff, I don’t think we have a lot of people.

Honestly though, I’m 99% sure though that even if ESO hadn’t happened, and the cheating..we’d still lose this matchup cause the new patch included PVE.

In the past whenever that happened we usually lost the match.

Would SBI please stop using losing people to other events in WvW as an excuse. WE ALL LOSE PEOPLE, SBI is not that one special server.