in Suggestions

Posted by: Apathy.6430

Apathy.6430

No thanks

A Penalty For Leaving Dungeon Half Way.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Odin of Ark.4860

Odin of Ark.4860

Yeah, no. What happens if there was an emergency and have to leave?

in Suggestions

Apathy.6430

Yeah, no. What happens if there was an emergency and have to leave?

I’m more concerned about GODAWFUL groups.

I was in a group earlier that spent 2 hours getting down the second boss of AC Story Mode. I ended up leaving at the twins because there was just no way, with half of the people spawning back at the beginning of the dungeon and the other half opening and closing the doors and not being able to figure out how to get through.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nesetalis.5293

Nesetalis.5293

I’m with Apathy here..
After the 7th wipe on the imbued shaman boss in the grawl fractal… I had to go. They were the worst group I’ve played with, and I wasn’t going to waste my time letting them figure out that it was impossible for them.

A better fix would be making drop recovery better.
If some one leaves, let us bring in another friend or another random pug. (or if they return, let them back in the kitten dungeon. My friend bluescreened the other night, at the last boss on the third dungeon of a fractal run…. we couldn’t beat it with only 4 and he couldn’t get back in. When he logged in he was back in lions arch. We were SOL

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

also with apathy, bad groups are bad, if they end up that bad why in the world should we be required to wipe over and over or risk facing some penalty…

the bigger issue which needs to be addressed is dc or leaving recovery in FOTM:

if player A disconects, has to leave, etc. there is no reason the group shouldnt be able to invite a replacement and get em to zone in for the remainder of the fractal…

They have stated they are “working on a fix” for this, but i think the issue also revolves around the fact that with the dailys being the goal reward, the rising issue of party leaders kicking multiple group members to invite guildies or friends after they have gotten to that last boss. Obviously the devs in another thread have stated that this is reportable behavior worthy of suspension at least, but they probably want to work out a system to prevent it from happening in the first place.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nurvus.2891

Nurvus.2891

There’s no point in giving penalties.
The only sollution is rewarding those that stay firm.

Suggestion:

• Each dungeon boss or semi-boss you help kill gives you 1+ stacks of Morale
  • Morale stacks
  • Morale improves your loot on all bosses & chests
  • Morale is lost when you finish the current dungeon, exit the game for more than X minutes, or start a new dungeon

This rewards those that do not skip bosses
This rewards those that stay and finish the dungeon

(edited by Nurvus.2891)

in Suggestions

Apathy.6430

the rising issue of party leaders kicking multiple group members to invite guildies or friends after they have gotten to that last boss

Pretty simple fix…track whether the player left on their own volition or if they D/C’d.

Only allow “catch up” if the player wasn’t kicked.