Citadel Crash Course

Citadel Crash Course

in Suggestions

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

Today at work I was thinking to myself about the content that has been released so far and it gave me an idea!

With all the strange things that have been going on in Tyria, from the Mad King’s return, to Scarlet’s Clockwork Creatures to a fire breathing quaggan it feels like adventurers and heroes are dealing with some bizarre situations few would really be prepared for at the start!

Enter, the Crash Warband!

Designing a state-of-the-art center for the would be adventurers, obstacle courses would be set up to train and test people in situations to make them better prepared for what the future might hold!

The trick being most of the obstacles and tests would be of situations that most likely would never occur!

Like defeating a skritt that split into two after each defeat (like a hydra) and you would need to create a certain amout of skritt from the one in order to weigh down a plate to open the gate to advance!
Or stopping Zhaitan’s Minions from hitting Logan in the face with a pie!
Or a giant mecha Asura with rockets that shoot outs its ears! And the head comes off and floats after you, AND BREATHS FIRE OUT ITS MOUTH!
Or defeating an alternate reality version of Destiny’s Edge where they’re all animals!
Or so many others!

Then you have tests that test your natural abilities!
Moving through an obstacle course consisting of flamethrowers! Spike falls! Slippery jump puzzles, falling puzzles, and of course, boxes!

Just some random idea.
Rewards would be a busted up stuntman helmet, one of those yellow or blue half capes stuntmen use, and the title “Qualified”

So when a giant mecha asura with rockets coming out its ears show up, well then you’re Qualified to handle this situation!

:D

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

Citadel Crash Course

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nurvus.2891

Nurvus.2891

Despite alot of your ideas feeling really cool, I don’t like the idea of ridiculing the already weak atmosphere of GW2.
We need to make GW2 deeper and more immersive – not turn it into an overachieving comedy that completely lost any semblance of “world”.