Multiple Guilds

Multiple Guilds

in Suggestions

Posted by: Silentones.2349

Silentones.2349

Is there a way to hide yourself when you represent another guild?

In my predicament I have a Social Guild like we do pretty much small stuff… I would like to join another guild. A guild that deals with mostly Dungeons/WvW and Dragon Champions.

The thing is I can not, since when I represent another guild is still show up in my social guild that has a bar across my green dot. I do not want to be seen in the guild that I am not representing.

So my suggestion is to avoid drama in the guilds. Is that there should be an option to make the person who is not representing that guild to be invisible. Like If I represent the Social Guild the other guild should not be able to see me online with me name saying not representing.

(EX. Represent Guild A Visible … Guild B invisible)

Deatrix
Level 80 Rng
Leader of [KOIS]

Multiple Guilds

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nurvus.2891

Nurvus.2891

I don’t see why not.
But the best would just be honest about it to the guildmates and say why you do what you do.

Multiple Guilds

in Suggestions

Posted by: Swordbreaker.2581

Swordbreaker.2581

Ah yes, Lying, the best way to avoid drama /s

Asrock X79 Extreme4 mobo / I7 3930k @ 4.7ghz / 16gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz
/ 2x XFX R9 290x in Crossfire

Multiple Guilds

in Suggestions

Posted by: ReborN.6837

ReborN.6837

i do not like this idea as my guild allows members to jump from guild to guild however members not 100% dedicated to our guild we would like to remove if we need the room for members who wish to represent one guild. the little bar helps us keep track of those who arnt 100% dedicated to helping the guild

Multiple Guilds

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

I can understand why you may want to do this, but if I were to become a Guild Leader, this is a feature I would not like. Not because I want to stalk other players, but because somebody is taking up a valuable member spot compared to somebody who could actually be earning influence for the Guild.