Slayer title

Slayer title

in Suggestions

Posted by: BUTTERBLUME.3217

BUTTERBLUME.3217

Hello!

This should not be a thread where I am upset about how I cannot get the title after a few days of playing, but I have a serious concern:

‘Giant Slayer’

There are 2 giants in the game I can think of. Both are champions and it takes about (estimation) 40 minutes to kill both, considering the amount of players still playing in the starting areas.

My suggestion would be to count slain risen giants towards the title aswell, maybe reduce their spawnrate even.
The thing is, with the achievment like this, noone will get it in the next 8? years, if ever.

Would be glad over a response.

Slayer title

in Suggestions

Posted by: Skie.8246

Skie.8246

I agree, but also think there should be some normal-type giants in the game to make this achievement reachable.
I would like to point that “Plant Slayer” is ill constructed as well. The only mob that counts to it is Veteren Oakheart and some world bosses – rly ANet? RLY?

Slayer title

in Suggestions

BUTTERBLUME.3217

I guess compared to the ‘Explorer’ title, slayer seems rather simple to achieve.
(Explorer = All legendary weapons)
So I assume it is kind of intended to make it a ridiculous longterm goal. Might be too longterm, GW3 will be out before anyone reaches it I guess.

Slayer title

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nurvus.2891

Nurvus.2891

A cool title like Slayer in a game without subscription shouldn’t be handed out easily.

That being said, I agree the Risen should also count as one of their “former” species.
So Risen Giant should count as both a Risen and a Giant.

Slayer title

in Suggestions

BUTTERBLUME.3217

I do not know if this stretches the bow too far, but it would make dailies so much less of a pain.

Slayer title

in Suggestions

Posted by: tRIPt.6230

tRIPt.6230

I have been working on slayer achievement and the only one left is the giant slayer. The only ones that count are the big guys that takes a bunch of people and 20-40 minutes to kill. The Risen Giants do not count at all and should. Getting to 1000 giants will take too long with limited giants to kill.