almost a year in, what are we missing?

in Suggestions

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

The game’s almost a year old now, and we’re still missing some basic quality of life features. A LFG tool is supposedly in the works and the recent Wallet feature was a great addition, but there are still some basic features I’m sure most of us can agree should be in the game.

Buy/Open X
Anyone who has ever had to buy or open a stack of something one item at a time can attest to the tedium and wrist strain that comes in so doing. The option to set our buy quantities or open an entire stack I’m sure would be most welcome by everyone.

Mini-Pet Slot
I’ve seen many players call for a slot to equip specific mini-pets. I don’t personally use them, but I don’t see what harm could come in having a slot for them.

Consumables Slots
Like mini-pets, I’ve seem many players (myself included) request a slot or four so we can hotkey consumables (food, stones/oils/crystals, stuff like Ash Legion Spy Kits, fireworks, etc).

Build Templates
I’ve designed each of my characters to play a specific way, and they’re set in stone. But I’ve seen many players ask for the ability to save different builds so they can change up their playstyle with a minimum of hassle.

Wardrobe
I’m not entirely sure I’m interpreting this request correctly, but I think many players would like a PvE Locker similar to PvP Lockers wherein skins we’ve equipped are added for unlimited use. I don’t know what implications this would have on the economy, but I do see it come up often.

That’s what jumps to mind when I think of quality of life changes we’d all like to see. Have I missed anything?

PS – As race changes, mounts, and account bound dyes aren’t going to happen, so I don’t see any point in including them in this discussion. Similarly, there seems to be as many people against the idea of open world dueling as there are behind it, so I omitted it as well.

in Suggestions

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

The ability to sort armor by light/medium/heavy in the auction house.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Psycho Robot.7835

Psycho Robot.7835

Back item filter in the TP

in Suggestions

darkace.8925

Absolutely! I can’t believe I forgot this one…good call.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pray For Kosmos.5849

Pray For Kosmos.5849

gvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvg

Colin Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gizmo.8623

Gizmo.8623

Information how long will it take to join WvW (or what’s your position in queue).
Edit:
Built siege equipment visible on map, not only trebs.
Names of sites in WvW, not only “Red supply camp”. Everyone is using proper names and sometimes it’s hard to remember where someone is calling.

(edited by Gizmo.8623)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Okiru.7635

Okiru.7635

The option to not show offline guildies in the roster.
The option to get alerts when guildies log in and out.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sanctus.8350

Sanctus.8350

Small UI text is still broken.
Still can’t block people in guild chat.
Still no Character Limit/Quality checkbox for PVE (or at the very least in major cities, especially after culling will be turned off).
An option to automatically switch to town clothes… in a town.

(edited by Sanctus.8350)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frozen Carnage.3427

Frozen Carnage.3427

house about adding a house/room for more free storage. we have a “home” land why not have a house/appartment/shack that we can use. why hunt down where a banker is when you can “mail” items to your house. we have a mail tab now why not receive them when you go to your house.
no it doesnt need to be like elder scrolls and get all fancy with it make it a room with a bed and fire and a chest for your crap/goods

in Suggestions

Posted by: Latorn.4209

Latorn.4209

Hey, hey. Don’t forget dueling and first-person view XD

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

Hey, hey. Don’t forget dueling…

He didn’t.

From the OP:

Similarly, there seems to be as many people against the idea of open world dueling as there are behind it, so I omitted it as well.

Aside from that, I still would like to see:
Block function that actually blocks everything to do with the offending user – emotes, whispers, visibility, etc and likewise stops them from seeing what character I’m running and whereabouts in Tyria I am.

Show/hide armour to include boots and possibly chest armour for male characters. Having said that, Rift allows the player to hide all armour pieces and I’ve rarely seen anyone running around naked. It’s probably one of those things that people will do for five minutes before getting bored and moving on.

Purchasable NPC town clothing – Mitigate the total lack of lore-friendly town clothing by allowing us to wear what the NPCs are wearing. In-game currency only, no Gems/cash shop.

Better interactions with the world – for this I mean the ability to sit on chairs, sleep on beds and even some smalltalk with the NPCs. Just something really to make the world appear more interesting from an RP perspective.

Non-broken small UI scale – Just echoing what Sanctus wrote above. Playing on a 5:4 monitor, Small UI is (or would be) a must if it worked properly.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

(edited by uknortherner.2670)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frozen Carnage.3427

Frozen Carnage.3427

if they incorperate dueling in PvE there should be an agreement option (maybe a white glove) that people are nto just running around taking out characters that do not want to partake

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gizmo.8623

Gizmo.8623

Timers on sigils, runes and traits.
Many many bugs that exist from day one.

As for dueling – this must be one of my most wanted feature. When I wait with someone for boss or just roam randomly and pass by an interesting character I always think: “kitten I’d wish I could challenge him!”
Custom arenas are 180 degree far from spontaneous challenges in open world. If anyone would be worried that you could be spammed with challenges, you can always have a flag – “open/closed for duel”. As for chat… heh… now my chat is spammed with questions about champs and it’s annoying as #$%#$%#$^# so I wouldn’t mind occasional inv for duel.

EDIT:
I would event buy from gem store item that would allow me to duel people.
Maybe, just maybe there could be problem with achievements (you know, when people arrange their duels for the sake of achivs) but hell, fun from dueling would reward even lack of any achivs.

EDIT 2:
IMO more than 1 objective in SPvP is needed (and maps that go along with it). SPvP should (must) be expanded to entertain greater amount of people and give something fresh for those who beat PvP from the beginning.

(edited by Gizmo.8623)

in Suggestions

Posted by: NornBearPig.9814

NornBearPig.9814

In-game VOIP

Build Templates

Party interface that accommodates more than 6 players (cmdr icon doesn’t cut it)

Dueling

Customize UI

Custom Chat Channels

(edited by NornBearPig.9814)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sai.5908

Sai.5908

New permanent maps and new permanent content on both game and gem shop .

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rytlock Brimstone.7849

Rytlock Brimstone.7849

I still miss a lot of emotes…

As we all know, there has been sayings that there are a lot of emotes that hasn’t been “activated” yet. I hope they implent all of the GW1 emotes, but still brings up new ideas. For those who represent RP-gaming, it’s a great addition for making a happening so much more “alive”. I think i’m talking for every fan of GW2, that Emotes is a big part of an MMORPG.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

Arena with only one objective: Kill the opposing team. Something like Random Arenas in GW1 would be fine. None of this capturing nodes nonsense. Keep that for sPvP.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zayd Akira.1942

Zayd Akira.1942

This thread is so productive! it’s such a far cry from the babies whining over on the queens speech section. I hope the devs see this thread and really take to heart some of the highly requested suggestions in this thread.

Personally I think an official RP server wouldn’t hurt, but all the more important stuff has already be mentioned here.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

other things not yet mentioned:

- up to 8 player groups like gw1 with each member visible in party window

- Show your own names over your own character, visible wvw rank titles to friendly players

- Guild Halls

- Show how long its been since a member of a Guild has logged in for easy guild management

- Functional Xunlai Chests in HOM

- GW1 Xunlai Tournament Betting House lol

- sell junk button in merchant windows is awesome, but maybe a way to classify loot in your inventory, on your own, so you can throw things like whites/blues/greens you know you dont want or wont make a profit on the TP into a “junk category” to expedite clearing out ones inventory.

- HARDMODE settings for dungeons?

- Underworld/FoW

- and just because its a big one, movable UI, doesn’t have to be customizable to make our own skins or whatever, but to be able to just move the windows that are currently there around would be nice.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

(edited by Assassin X.8573)

in Suggestions

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

For me:

- GvG
- Guild Halls
- UW/FOW/DOA
- Filter option TP on light/medium/heavy armor

VoTF

in Suggestions

Posted by: ClumsyPanda.6897

ClumsyPanda.6897

- Guild Halls for adding more social aspect to them
- GvG, putting aside lore this game is called guild wars
- DX 11 support/better usage of new procersors to make more use of GPU instead of CPU/better usage of multithearding
- New Dragon to kill or Z was the last one we ever going to kill?
- Fix for the final story boss fight as its kitten boring
- UW/FoW or at least 1-2 dungeon(s) that will not disappear after 2-4 weeks.
- Hardmode without cheap shots from the mobs like it sometimes happens these days
- Codex Arena with fixed random build each day (maybe on rotation? ) like in GW 1
- More emotes especially those for which commands are in the game but there is no animation
- Tengu or Kodan as playable race
- Being able to trade without use of Black Lion Trade

(edited by ClumsyPanda.6897)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

Buy/Open X – YES
Mini-Pet Slot – YES
Consumables Slots – YES
Build Templates – YES
Wardrobe – YES

Thats all I can say.
I look forward to seeing those in GW2.

in Suggestions

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

For me it would definitely be a wardrobe and housing/guild halls.

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

in Suggestions

Copestetic.5174

For me:

- GvG
- Guild Halls
- UW/FOW/DOA

Didn’t even think about UW/FoW/DoA. I’ve been itching for an SC.

in Suggestions

Posted by: JackBeShippin.4159

JackBeShippin.4159

The game’s almost a year old now, and we’re still missing some basic quality of life features. A LFG tool is supposedly in the works and the recent Wallet feature was a great addition, but there are still some basic features I’m sure most of us can agree should be in the game.

Buy/Open X
Anyone who has ever had to buy or open a stack of something one item at a time can attest to the tedium and wrist strain that comes in so doing. The option to set our buy quantities or open an entire stack I’m sure would be most welcome by everyone.

Mini-Pet Slot
I’ve seen many players call for a slot to equip specific mini-pets. I don’t personally use them, but I don’t see what harm could come in having a slot for them.

Consumables Slots
Like mini-pets, I’ve seem many players (myself included) request a slot or four so we can hotkey consumables (food, stones/oils/crystals, stuff like Ash Legion Spy Kits, fireworks, etc).

Build Templates
I’ve designed each of my characters to play a specific way, and they’re set in stone. But I’ve seen many players ask for the ability to save different builds so they can change up their playstyle with a minimum of hassle.

Wardrobe
I’m not entirely sure I’m interpreting this request correctly, but I think many players would like a PvE Locker similar to PvP Lockers wherein skins we’ve equipped are added for unlimited use. I don’t know what implications this would have on the economy, but I do see it come up often.

That’s what jumps to mind when I think of quality of life changes we’d all like to see. Have I missed anything?

PS – As race changes, mounts, and account bound dyes aren’t going to happen, so I don’t see any point in including them in this discussion. Similarly, there seems to be as many people against the idea of open world dueling as there are behind it, so I omitted it as well.

I support of this post, simply because it does seem something that is worthwhile, and also reasonable. Meaning you foresaw what would most likely never be implemented either due to lore or simply not fitting in gw, and didnt ask for it despite probably not being opposed actually having it in the game.

So congrats on listing the important things we need NOW to improve the quality of life, that are not too far stretched or impossible.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I don’t support Wardrobe, because it completely defeats the purpose of transmutation stones, but all the rest are things that I think should happen, especially the first three.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

Posted by: SlaYer.2138

SlaYer.2138

I want to decorate or have more control over my home instance which currently has been added almost nothing there, except for that Belcher’s Bluff, since launch.

Here are some ideas for Home:

1. We can hire Banker, Merchant, Crafting stations, BL Traders, etc. (like Royal Terrace in DR)
2. Wardrobe may be placed there if such feature is ever added.
3. A Party Table may be interesting for guilds; however, the lack of ability to have more than 5 people within a team will cause problems…
4. Dungeon Portal: The home-instance host may start any unlocked dungeons.
5. Gardening? It may be cool to grow our favorite plants in our home. E.g. Hire a gardener who can grow any plants we give him/her like omnomberry, and the player can go harvest it up each day.
6. Zoo or ranch where we can place our mini collection inside, so they all can run around (or play together if possible)

Anyway, those are some of my thoughts. Hopefully, they sound interesting to you.

(edited by SlaYer.2138)

in Suggestions

Kal Spiro.9745

I want to decorate or have more control over my home instance which currently has been added almost nothing there, except for that Belcher’s Bluff, since launch.

Here are some ideas for Home:

1. We can hire Banker, Merchant, Crafting stations, BL Traders, etc. (like Royal Terrace in DR)
2. Wardrobe may be placed there if such feature is ever added.
3. A Party Table may be interesting for guilds; however, the lack of ability to have more than 5 people within a team will cause problems…
4. Dungeon Portal: The home-instance host may start any unlocked dungeons.
5. Gardening? It may be cool to grow our favorite plants in our home. (I read that from a post, but I forgot where it is now)
6. Zoo or ranch where we can place our mini collection inside, so they all can run around (or play together if possible)

Anyway, those are some of my thoughts. Hopefully, they sound interesting to you.

Expanding the population to bankers and whatnot doesn’t make sense to me, for the same reason that Royal Terrace doesn’t make sense to me. Why would I enter an instance to access the things I could already access before I entered, since they exist in the city the instance is connected to.

The rest I just don’t get, though I see the value in the dungeon link I think it would ultimately hurt the game because then people wouldn’t spend as much time in the relevant zones of those dungeons.

The last one I really like, though. I think it would be pretty cool is our minis could wander around in our home instance.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist

in Suggestions

Posted by: ryukaito.1456

ryukaito.1456

Nice all , and true love to see those indeed.

But dont forget the mounts.

Would also be appreciated in the game.

I personally play many years rpg’s and mmo’s and almost every game i played,
there where mounts in it, so way not now!!

I love to see mounts in the game.

they should make those from the beginning they launched the game.

i realy hope they would think this over and still make those mount for uss:)

Ps i also love to see ,that they can make fish rod’s in it in the future so we can fish and cook them

in Suggestions

Kal Spiro.9745

Nice all , and true love to see those indeed.

But dont forget the mounts.

Would also be appreciated in the game.

I personally play many years rpg’s and mmo’s and almost every game i played,
there where mounts in it, so way not now!!

I love to see mounts in the game.

they should make those from the beginning they launched the game.

i realy hope they would think this over and still make those mount for uss:)

Ps i also love to see ,that they can make fish rod’s in it in the future so we can fish and cook them

There is a reason that all mount threads get deleted. Just give it up. They’re not going to happen because they’re completely stupid. The game was specifically designed in such a way as to make mounts serve no purpose.

As such, the only reason to have a mount is to try and look more important than other people. If that’s your intention, get a legendary.

in Suggestions

Posted by: mediamaster.3217

mediamaster.3217

OMFG! This times infinity!!! I’m totally flaberghasted that ArenaNet never implemented this. This is Trading Post 101 folks. Filter by armor types. This SHOULD have been in the game on day 1. I’m so SICK of filtering through the pages and pages of medium/heavy armor trying to track down that one light armor piece I need for transmutation. I’m begging you, ArenaNet, put this at the top of your list.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

PvP. Because that doesn’t exist.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

My personal List:

1) Housing

2) More Crafting Jobs (includes such ones associated with Housing)

3) More Hair Styles, More Face Styles.

4) A redesigned Emote System with alot more Emotes, Partner Emotes, Group Emotes, which can be used over an Emote Window/Bar that activates the emotes by just clicking their Icons.

5) Sub Classes for all Classes to start adding some real Character Progression into the game.

6 ) More Weapon Skill Sets, even if Anet is against it currently.

7) Getting finally all the stuff implemented, that should have been from begin on in the game, as the game was announced!!
- Polymok
- Bar Brawsl
- Shooting Minigame in DR
- Some kind of Minipet Arena in LA
- Real Moa Races similar to Rollerbeetle Races (and not some kind od cheap betting stuff)

8) More new weapon types like

• 2H Axes
  • Halberds/Lances
  • Chakrams/ Throwing Stars/ Throwing Knives
  • Whips/Chain Sickles
  • Quarterstakitten
  • Claws
  • Crossbows/ Recurvebows
  • Tonfas/ Katars
  • Blade Fans
  • Dual Blades (FF9 Zidane)
  • Morning Stars (Flails)

9) More WvW Maps, Class Specific WvW-Skills, a certain WvW Skill Redesign and adding some more new missing Skill Categories, like “Sanitary Mastery” that allows players to create stationary Sanitary Tents that heal periodically allies in them and cure conditions while standing in them and can give temporarely a protection buff.
More options to upgrade keeps, towers ect.
WvW skills that are a great help for defending places like Supply Spots like for example “Bunker Mastery”, that could allow a player to create bunker tunnels with that players can travel faster between supply spots and other spots that are connected to the tunnels and that allows also to create defensive walls and border fences that can hold enemies of from simply running to supply spots.
Trap Mastery so that more traps and the usage of traps becomes more effective and important so that palyers can lay whole minefields for example that this stuff becomes a very tactical help in defending places …. so that enemies really have to be cautious, where they run around … defense in WvW sadly has gotten yet way too less attention, cause Anet kept on addign so far ever only more offensive skills by adding the stuff for the siege weapons – next now coming for trebuchets … and yet still onlx the first 2 wvw skills are full with 10 abilities, while all the rest has only like 4-5 abilities.
ANet should start on giving the other wvw skilsl also finally 10 abilities like for the one about being more offensive/defensive against guards, which give at the end some useful buffs for stats when killing those, even if these last only as long you stay alive.

10) The ability to finally freely change our character builds whenever we want wherever we want. just like in GW1, whenever we are outside of battles.
Get rid of these useless obsolete trait change npcs.

11) Separate Traits for on land gameplaxy and underwater gameplay, in overall more love for underwater gameplay and especially class balancing. Its totally annoyung how badly thiefes suck under water and they lose like half of all they skill options instantly once they enter water and you feel like a scared wet cat that is afraid of water

12) GW1 nostalgia.. for the sake of this game, add in finally more GW1 weapons/armor sets into the shop and into the game in overall to obtain somehow

13) Alot more town clothes

14) a redesign of the personal story system and the basede upon that system pesonality system.
Making personal story replayable, making renown hearts as a part of the daily system replayable

15) Hard Mode in Personal Story as part of its redesign and replayability

16) Dungeon Books that work like those of GW1, sellable items that give the player greater rewards, if they sell them to npcs if they are completed or can be used as tradign item to receive special weapon/armor skins and other rewards that can be obtained only via tradign those books

17= Skill Hunting for more Utility Skilsl , Healing Skills and Elite Skills by killing special legendary enemies which appear only if players participate in events. Or can be bought via Skill Tomes that can also drop rarely and which can be sold.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

Mounts.

Fishing, more crafting professions
More Town Clothing that you can earn though meta’s.
Template system that has ability to switch weapons, armor, and traits, including switching to different trait lines.
Guild only commander tag that guildmates see and the ability to form very large groups for open world and WvW play.
More ability to narrow the searches in the TP
Ability to switch the prefix on armor, like going from Berserker’s to Rabid
Weeklies, being able to do multiple dailies during the week when you have time to play, so if you work today maybe you can skip logging in every day.
Switch the skill bar to a utility bar for consumables and mini’s and toys.
Switch the skill bar to a /emote bar with clickable emote pics very much like the new dance emote from the Box-O-Fun’s.
Dynamic Level Adjustment Dungeons so you could go with a larger party than 5 or a smaller party.

(edited by Gummy.4278)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Okiru.7635

Okiru.7635

My personal List:

8) More new weapon types like

• 2H Axes
  • Halberds/Lances
  • Chakrams/ Throwing Stars/ Throwing Knives
  • Whips/Chain Sickles
  • Quarterstakitten
  • Claws
  • Crossbows/ Recurvebows
  • Tonfas/ Katars
  • Blade Fans
  • Dual Blades (FF9 Zidane)
  • Morning Stars (Flails)

This would be amazing!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Add the ability to vote kick party members in WvWvW.

Currently, if a player logs off without leaving their WvWvW party, there’s no way to request a vote kick of that offline player short of leaving WvWvW, returning to LA, requesting a kick, then re-entering WvWvW (and hoping there’s no queue).

Consumable bar that auto-consumes

Much like the ability to set a skill to auto-attack, CTRL+right clicking any of the Consumable Slots will set that slot to auto-consume. This way, a player doesn’t have to remember to keep pressing the hotkey for that slot; it will just continue auto-consuming anything in that slot as soon as the duration for the currently active consumable expires.

Unlike auto-attack for weapons, though, this auto-consume can be set for any number of Consumable Slots (assuming we were given more than one, of course).

The ability to toggle on/off any UI element.

I’m tired of the UI – especially the useless reminders about what some NPC is doing half a world away – getting in the way of my aiming.

So many souls, so little time. ~ Kraag Deadsoul

in Suggestions

Posted by: kumi.2519

kumi.2519

For me:

-Inspect another players gear
-Dueling
-Harder and more epic world bosses

in Suggestions

Posted by: Castaliea.3156

Castaliea.3156

There are so many good things we’re missing and a lot of them are named here but you’ll never see any of them because it’s not Living World and therefore gets minimal attention.

Guild Leader
Sempai Said I Was A [QTpi]
Apply @ | http://sempaisaid.enjin.com |

in Suggestions

Copestetic.5174

Ring of Fire Islands open to check out/explore.

Underwater weapons used for normal combat.

Hard Mode.

Team Death Match for PvP; no node capturing.

Official GvG or HA.

FoW, UW, and to a lesser extent, DoA.

Guild Halls.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Mini-Pet Slot and Consumables Slots need to be invisible if no items in them.

Add control over what hud features are turned on.

in Suggestions

JackBeShippin.4159

I feel like if i got the chance to direct and manage the guild wars 2 team for 3 hours a day for a month, I could get so many of these small changes implemented into the game that wont be selling points at first look, but eventually will up the quality of life on tyria by so much that it will just straight up become a game that no other is on par with.

Like seriously, the living content, its great, im all for it. But I wouldnt mind not having any for 2 weeks if that meant getting a consumable item, a mini pet slot, and all the other good suggestions in this thread, because it would make every living story forward more attractive.

I would have enjoyed liadri so much more would i have now had the ability to show it off always! and thats just a simple example now its already tucked away in my bank…

Honestly anet, just pick like 10 suggestions that arent mounts from this thread and some of the others here that seem to get alot of support, and you would probably satisfy over 40% of your current customer base, way more then another trip of going to balloons, resulting in more gem purchases out of gratitude, or make some of these items sellable in the gem store= more income with same effort. And then when uve implemented the best suggestions in this subforum, well, theres not that much more left really, ive read trough it really quick and there are some very vital things we are missing right now, but once those are in, everything else is optional imo, and the game will be truly out of beta in my mind. At which point i will start recommending it to my friends.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Instead of a mini pet slot (that only holds one minipet), I’d rather have a toybox item that allows me to summon any minipet from my bank directly.

Same with consumables. Add a lunchbox item that can be used to summon any consumable from your bank.

And yes, we are still missing a ton of emotes that GW1 did have.

And where are our guild halls?

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Suggestions

Posted by: UserError.7150

UserError.7150

OH OH I KNOW WHAT THEY MISSED, PICK ME PICK ME!!!!

They m,issed the countless bugs that THEY dont care about but ALOT of their gamers do that have been their since the beta. hell alot of them have gotten worse with game updates (not better) and i just seams like they dont care about the same things the gamers do anymore

since actions speak loader than words, this must mean they dont care. I mean if you blatantly ignored someone, wouldnt that mean you didnt care about them and that you wanted them to leave you alone about it?

in Suggestions

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

For me:

- GvG
- Guild Halls
- UW/FOW/DOA

Owh and I forgot to add, dungeon specific weapons which only drop in a certain dungeon. (Not the once you buy at vendor for tokens)

I am really missing the exclusiveness in this game, cause everyone can get everthing. In GW1 you really had a reason todo a dungeon because you really wanted that Bone Dragon Staff or Froggy.

Its improving a bit now with the introduction of champion skins which is to my opinion a step but not exclusive enough. But still nothign exclusive for the dungeon

VoTF

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

I don’t think we need to go further than champion skins…. and I think the dungeon skins at a vendor are much nicer than the system in GW1.

Major things missing for me:
Guild Halls
Wardrobe
Search in TP by armor type, for back pieces, and for skins
More NPC armor options for our characters (ie Norn Shaman armor, more leafy armor for Sylvari)

And please, please, let us be able to use Gem Store skins on more than one character! I would consider buying a lot more from the Gem Store if that were the case. Though TBH the only thing I’ve liked (and it’s the only thing I’ve bought) has been the Queen’s Masque. The masques were neat.

in Suggestions

JackBeShippin.4159

OH OH I KNOW WHAT THEY MISSED, PICK ME PICK ME!!!!

They m,issed the countless bugs that THEY dont care about but ALOT of their gamers do that have been their since the beta. hell alot of them have gotten worse with game updates (not better) and i just seams like they dont care about the same things the gamers do anymore

since actions speak loader than words, this must mean they dont care. I mean if you blatantly ignored someone, wouldnt that mean you didnt care about them and that you wanted them to leave you alone about it?

Also this so much, at times i really wish they would just put the living story on hold for a month or so , and fix the small bugs that dont get mentioned anymore because everyone is kinda living with em and aware of em so theirs no more point in discussing em among the community, we really need a huge quality of life upgrade, both with minor additions in features and bugfixes that are seriously overdue but not getting any attention anymore nowadays.

in Suggestions

Kal Spiro.9745

Add control over what hud features are turned on.

Hud control and reorganization like GW1 would be nice in general.

in Suggestions

Posted by: unleashed.8679

unleashed.8679

more Build variety:
The berzerker > all has to stop. It would be nice to feel competitive when you run around as tank, support or with a Condition build. Yes GW2 has no holy trinity but does that mean that damage is all that counts? I would’t say my conditions do to less damage until the first zerker crosses my way and rolls over the enemies. Fighting vs bosses let me thing about the biggest problem of conditions in GW2.

remove/rework Conditions Stacking:
It is stupid to limit Conditions in a way, that 2 people are enough to easily reach this limit. 25 Bleeds, my warrior can do that solo for a few seconds and also applies burning.
The worst thing is that only one burning/ poison can be applied per enemy. As if only one out of thousands could apply these effects in GW2, … If you have three people playing conditions chars in one group, it is very likely that one of them does zero condition damage (only few hundred damage due to auto attacks)

Dungeon bosses with unique mechanics:
Speaking of berzerker > all, why not design bosses, that need to be defeated by some special tactics? For instance bosses, that need to be killed by traps or like in the gauntlets, where you have to buff yourself/ debuff the enemy to kill him/her/it. Bosses that you have to survive for x minutes, … Common be creative, increasing the health further and further in my opinion isn’t the way to go.

And my last point (even if some people don’t want to hear it)
nerf zerker gear:
Why? because killing Lupi within 17 seconds, including his invulnerability, can’t be desired by A-Net. And as mentioned above, if you choose any other stats right now you lose so much potential and don’t really have any benefit from it. Using defense is useless vs bosses, because they one hit you anyway (or with some luck two hit you) . But because of the lack of damage the fight takes much longer so your chances to die are higher. If you are so stupid and use conditions you not only do less damage you also have the chance to run into the stack cap and do even less damage.

in Suggestions

darkace.8925

That sounds reasonable enough.

in Suggestions

Posted by: RabenaTeRa.8915

RabenaTeRa.8915

Competitive missions like Fort Aspenwood from the original GW including the great pick-em-up team building function.

The option to mix dyes.

Build templates that can be saved, loaded and shared (incl. export and import!).

More miniatures (especially animals).

Text filtering options in the auction house (! , “ * etc).

The option to dye weapons.