Risk vs Reward [Challenging Content.]

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: lilithschilde.3461

lilithschilde.3461

I’d settle for any reward! I fought Teq twice yesterday. The champion risen didn’t drop chests and because we didn’t beat Teq we got nothing. Meanwhile we have to repair our armor and wasted our time. I literally got one blue out of it.

It’s not worth it. It’s not even close.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Its worth more doing 1 run of COF P1 then killing Tequatl.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

You also have to consider that many people have up to 5 level 80s. It will not invalidate crafting.

Also note that if your server isn’t up to par for Tequatl, crafting will still be your main source for Ascended gear. It’s a win/win scenario. Elites will have exclusive skins, and the rest will have crafted ones.

I think 100% chance of getting a chest if you defeat him is very fair, because you have a random chance of that to get 17 different chests.

You mean eight (8) chances at an Ascended weapon, with no requirements of success being fair?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascended_chest

How is this not asking for Easy Mode? You’re just trying to be unfair to the Elite players. But that’s ok. Exclusive rewards are highly desirable, thus by definition will make everyone want to have one. So I don’t fault you for wanting to get one for less effort.

Then you solved your own problem. Go do CoF, and leave Tequatl to people who actually care about the content.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Tequatl Rising

Daecollo.9578

You also have to consider that many people have up to 5 level 80s. It will not invalidate crafting.

Also note that if your server isn’t up to par for Tequatl, crafting will still be your main source for Ascended gear. It’s a win/win scenario. Elites will have exclusive skins, and the rest will have crafted ones.

I think 100% chance of getting a chest if you defeat him is very fair, because you have a random chance of that to get 17 different chests.

You mean eight (8) chances at an Ascended weapon, with no requirements of success being fair?

How is this not asking for Easy Mode? You’re just trying to be unfair to the Elite players. But that’s ok. Exclusive rewards are highly desirable, thus by definition will make everyone want to have one. So I don’t fault you for wanting to get one for less effort.

I’m asking for a reward increase, not for the difficulty to be worse.

Please take your elitism elsewhere.

in Tequatl Rising

Daecollo.9578

Then you solved your own problem. Go do CoF, and leave Tequatl to people who actually care about the content.

I AM and did.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Elite players and open world is an antithesis.

in Tequatl Rising

Smooth Penguin.5294

No, you’re asking for a reward increase for not even succeeding the event. I’m saying that it’s not fair to us who actually work hard at challenging content. That’s not elitism, that’s common sense.

in Tequatl Rising

Daecollo.9578

No, you’re asking for a reward increase for not even succeeding the event. I’m saying that it’s not fair to us who actually work hard at challenging content. That’s not elitism, that’s common sense.

Kay, now how is that not fair?

Explain this to me.

in Tequatl Rising

Smooth Penguin.5294

Kay, now how is that not fair?

Explain this to me.

Simple.

Win the event – get a chance at rare exclusive items. Reward is based on success, thus it means you need to work for it.

Lose the event – don’t get a chance at rare exclusive items. You get minor rewards for trying, but the best drops aren’t available for failing.

As an example: Tell me when the last time Anet gave out extremely rare items based on failing an event? Answer – Never

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aorin.9168

Aorin.9168

easy solution:

15 min timer = item/chest/box rewards with chance for ascended
defeated after timer = karma/silver/dragonite

This way there is incentive to kill within the 15 min timer, but still reward enough to make it appealing for groups that can’t get him down in the timer.

in Tequatl Rising

Daecollo.9578

easy solution:

This way there is incentive to kill within the 15 min timer, but still reward enough to make it appealing for groups that can’t get him down in the timer.

Would rather do a dungeon, better rewards.

in Tequatl Rising

Smooth Penguin.5294

easy solution:

Then why are we still debating the issue, if you’ve decided not to do the Elite content?

in Tequatl Rising

Daecollo.9578

easy solution:

Then why are we still debating the issue, if you’ve decided not to do the Elite content?

There is no such thing as Elite Content.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Basharic.1654

Basharic.1654

I’m not playing board games with my family any more. The rewards for the amount of time I have to spend with my family just aren’t worth it. I can watch a Cheerios commercial for a minute or two and get the same warm feeling that I get spending an hour or more with my family.

I’m done ballroom dancing, I can get a better cardio workout doing dedicated aerobics. and all I ever do is spend money on dinner/drinks when the wife and I go out dancing.

I’m done with my rec league basketball team, all I ever get is a light workout and time spent with friends while NBA stars get million dollar salaries for playing the same game.

This. Is. A. Game. A. Past-time. A Hobby. The only real reward is entertainment.

Don’t do Teq for the shiny loot, do Teq for the challenge in individual play within the context of an unpredictable group dynamic. Do it for the challenge of coming together with your server, the challenge of getting lots of people to work towards the same goal. Because when you do that and beat him the reward and satisfaction will outweigh any pixel-based candy ArenaNet can dish out.

If you aren’t playing this game for fun you are quite simply and demonstrably doing it wrong. Free yourself from the skinner box mentality and you will enjoy this game, and most others in the genre far more.

in Tequatl Rising

Smooth Penguin.5294

easy solution:

There is no such thing as Elite Content.

Tequatl would like to have a word with you.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Qufi.8401

Qufi.8401

Something has to be done idd about the rewards as you could see from our Desolation kill, in my video i only got 1 rare from the whole kill, rest were just random green and blue crap, not even an exotic item…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzCNYbfHoRU

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

Those rewards are a bit too high, but I do agree with the idea in general of giving him better rewards. My reward schedule would look more like:

75% Health
1 guaranteed rare
2 exotic boxes
15% chance at an exotic weapon

50% Health
1 guaranteed rare
2 exotic boxes
25% chance at an exotic weapon

25% Health
2 guaranteed rares
35% chance at an exotic weapon
4 exotic boxes

0%, You successfully downed him.
6 rares and 2 guaranteed exotic weapons
6 exotic boxes
50% chance for an additional exotic weapon
15% chance for an ascended weapon
7.5% chance for a Tequatl ascended weapon

You don’t understand

Its not that high, its like 2.5% to get what you want.

In time, people will be downing him regularly. You don’t want to make ascended crafting invalidated.

No, he will be nerfed instead. Currently hes a waste of time.

Have you ever played a game like Lineage 2 with big open world bosses (Antharas, Baium, Lilith)? Those required alliances of guilds to take down, aka hundreds of organized players. Tequatl is like these bosses. He’s not content designed to be facerolled.

except server ar capped to what 150-300 players? so there cant be super alliances

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Those rewards are a bit too high, but I do agree with the idea in general of giving him better rewards. My reward schedule would look more like:

75% Health
1 guaranteed rare
2 exotic boxes
15% chance at an exotic weapon

50% Health
1 guaranteed rare
2 exotic boxes
25% chance at an exotic weapon

25% Health
2 guaranteed rares
35% chance at an exotic weapon
4 exotic boxes

6 rares and 2 guaranteed exotic weapons
6 exotic boxes
50% chance for an additional exotic weapon
15% chance for an ascended weapon
7.5% chance for a Tequatl ascended weapon

You don’t understand

You don’t understand.

Everyone has an alt or two, so chances are whatever they get will be useful.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

I’m enjoying the challenge, however, the idea of just playing for fun is negated when it’s nothing but a negative in-game return.

Think of it like this: Run a dungeon and die enough times to break a piece of gear. That’s <12s to repair it. You get 1g at the end, plus whatever random loot. You’d have to die some 80 times to be negative.

Bring in Tequatl. You fail the event and the event gives you less than a silver. If you’re good enough to reach the 25% marks, you get a little more. At 75% you might make back enough for one waypoint, and nowhere near full repair costs. Looking at the success rewards shown by those that have done it, I don’t think the average reward will break even. Granted you should’t die, but then if you had no chance of death, it wouldn’t be challenging.

I would say a loot increase is in order, just nowhere near what the OP suggests. And OP, your math is way off on this whole “chance to get what you want” bit. I don’t want ascended weapons (I have Legendaries), so your logic is flawed. I’d just like to break closer to even for the fight’s expense.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

You don’t understand

It’s way too high. If you would have your way, the new crafting system and materials would be worthless. It’s a good thing that they’re a quite rare drop. It gives people a reason to go back and do the event again since they might get an ascended weapon. It gives people an alternative to crafting them and having to pay loads of money and time getting the materials. If you look at what’s needed to craft an ascended weapon and compare, the drop rate of ascended weapons from events like these should be quite low. I do agree they need to give Tequatl better rewards/incentives, but there’s other ways to do that. Make him drop even more dragonite ore or give him a higher drop chance for exotics, for instance..

In a month people may be killing Tequatl quite easily. If I get an ascended weapon each time we kill him (or even get his hp to 75% which isn’t even that hard really), what will I do with all those spare weapons? Just leave them in the bank like I had to do with all those rings from fractals that can’t be salvaged? Nah, that was a terrible idea.

What I think they should do to combat the “I didn’t get the right stats on my weapon” problem:

Make ascended items salvageable into dark matter and/or other ascended crafting materials to be used when crafting the weapon I want.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

+ 1 to this thread. I am up for any hard content they add in game. Even if it’s this uncontrollable world event that dont depends on skill of yours but on skill of 100 others people that can fail it for you no matter how hard you try.
But ONLY if it gives proper reward.
And what Teq gives now? Some rares and greens and blues? He gives only garbage. Garbage not even worth of savaging, becouse every time i get some garbage from something hard i have to toss it out of my bag just for principle…..and becouse i am angry too….
This zero zero zero zero zero zero one chance to get ascended weapon from him is absolutely no worth of effort.
And that zero chance for mini? Keep it. Even if i would get it it would be in my bank for rest of its existence. There is not even proper system how to use them like in other games. It is just collectible like some copper ore….Deposite all collectibles= OMG where is that mini..ah in bank again…
Wings from achievements? Do they realy think we dont have enough backs alrealy? Anyway who would use it on his ascended back? I dont know why i would. I worked too hard for it to just change to some retextured old model.
I am sure this event really will be abandoned after month. But not becouse it is too hard. People will eventualy learn how to do it. But becouse it is NOT WORTH.

(edited by daros.3407)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Nah you should get full ascended gear and teq as a summonable minion (full hp and all skills) just for showing up.

Seriously though people… we’ll be farming this thing within the week. The rewards are fine as.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Have you ever played a game like Lineage 2 with big open world bosses (Antharas, Baium, Lilith)? Those required alliances of guilds to take down, aka hundreds of organized players. Tequatl is like these bosses. He’s not content designed to be facerolled.

Do you honestly think the people who have killed him before are going through the trouble to forge alliances, coordinate dozens of players from various guilds, to take on a 15min bossfight that might very well still fail.

Just for a regular boss chest, with a very small chance of a reskinned ascended weapon? Yeah, im thinking, nope.
And im willing to bet those big world bosses from LA2 did infact drop some pretty big-deal items. Am i wrong?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Because we’d rather have “Elite” content separate from the open world.

Seriously though people… we’ll be farming this thing within the week. The rewards are fine as.

maybe your server. Mine seems to be on a verge of giving up.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: TheKillerAngel.3596

TheKillerAngel.3596

Do you honestly think the people who have killed him before are going through the trouble to forge alliances, coordinate dozens of players from various guilds, to take on a 15min bossfight that might very well still fail.

Just for a regular boss chest, with a very small chance of a reskinned ascended weapon? Yeah, im thinking, nope.
And im willing to bet those big world bosses from LA2 did infact drop some pretty big-deal items. Am i wrong?

Antharas/Baium etc dropped boss-specific jewelry items which were considered among the best items in the game. I absolutely support increasing the rewards for Tequatl INSTEAD of nerfing him, but I do think the OP’s suggested rewards are excessive.

Think stacking and skipping trash is cheap?
Read: Playing to Win.
Guide: How to play a Mesmer in dungeons.

in Tequatl Rising

Daecollo.9578

Antharas/Baium etc dropped boss-specific jewelry items which were considered among the best items in the game. I absolutely support increasing the rewards for Tequatl INSTEAD of nerfing him, but I do think the OP’s suggested rewards are excessive.

They really just want the mob nerfed so its easy-mode. Something is gonna give and I fear they are just going to nerf it.

Nobody is going to bother forming a raid for a 0.005% chance of good loot.

They will kill it once for achievement, then never do it again.

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: TheKillerAngel.3596

TheKillerAngel.3596

They really just want the mob nerfed so its easy-mode. Something is gonna give and I fear they are just going to nerf it.

Nobody is going to bother forming a raid for a 0.005% chance of good loot.

I think Ascended weapon chests should be redesigned so its drops a weapon you select the stats of rather than a stat set you choose the weapon for.

Think stacking and skipping trash is cheap?
Read: Playing to Win.
Guide: How to play a Mesmer in dungeons.

in Tequatl Rising

Smooth Penguin.5294

Yet TC is doing it over and over.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Heck, There were a bunch of people on TC that did it a 2nd time (killing) despite knowing that they wouldn’t get a 2nd kill reward on the same day before reset.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

It takes 15 minutes to do it. If you win, you get massive rewards. If you lose, well tough luck, you lost 15 minutes.

What’s the problem?

It takes a lot of preperation getting everyone together to defeat him.
There’s another 6 minutes defending the lasers.
And the reward is daily.

Tequatl really needs better loot to be done on a more consistent base.

in Tequatl Rising

Smooth Penguin.5294

Heck, There were a bunch of people on TC that did it a 2nd time (killing) despite knowing that they wouldn’t get a 2nd kill reward on the same day before reset.

Mad props to TC. I never did like you guys because you rolled us in WvW. :P But your server’s actions show that you all are truly Elite players. GG mate.

and i like your erp in divinity’s reach… just saying

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Averath.6283

Averath.6283

While I may not agree with the suggestions posted, I do agree that the event is currently a failure. The content ANet has created is incredibly challenging, unique and interesting. However, at this point in time the event isn’t worthy of the effort it demands.

I do not believe the rewards need to be guaranteed ascended weapons or anything of the sort. However, currently the rewards are no different than any other world boss, but other world bosses take a fraction of the effort and time. If all world bosses are updated like this, then people will ignore them in favor of dungeon bosses. People will migrate to the easier content, especially if the award-to-time ratio is superior.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Hexgame.4802

Hexgame.4802

Guaranteed Ascended drop? Not going to happen. The point of ascended gear being added was because Anet wanted us to work for our gear and not get it all in one day.

Your percentages don’t matter anyway, since obtaining ascended gear isn’t supposed to be trivial, its supposed to be time gated.

Now, being on Blackgate and actually being able to defeat Taco, I do think he should scale better for smaller servers to make it more doable, but many servers have already proved this encounter isn’t as tough as most people think.

Do I think the rewards should be better? Yes. Do I think those rewards should be very high chances at ascended gear? Absolutely not.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

While I don’t really agree with the numbers, I do agree the rewards need to be better.

Heck, it’s getting really frustrating running Tequatl repeatedly, and not getting him down to even 75% for any reward.

If beating him is only a handful of greens and a rare, it’s really not worth the time and effort beyond the initial achievement points.

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

I heart this thread

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

The content is so hard that just completing it makes me happy already, even if the rewards are not that good. Even when we fail, people on /map and mumble don’t even get mad, they just say something like “aww, so close!” xD

I am not complaining. I like it. Don’t judge me.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Not surprising – a lot of us can’t even get to that zone on our server anymore. We’ll be doing it a while yet before all the TC players trying actually get out of overflows (perhaps longer, to do it on said overflows).

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

This might have been brought up but what risk is there really? I think it would be more of a time vs reward than anything else.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

This might have been brought up but what risk is there really? I think it would be more of a time vs reward than anything else.

Give this person a cookie. All this talk of risk v. reward puts me in mind of work. Then again, I guess some players turn games into jobs…

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Abazigal.3679

Abazigal.3679

I think one guaranteed gold weapon/armor for each 25% and one guaranteed exotic weapon for defeating tequatl should be a good reward

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: zamalek.2154

zamalek.2154

100% Chance to drop a random Ascended Weapon Chest. (of any stats.)
33% Chance to drop the special new Tequatl Weapon skins.

I like your other balance suggestions, this one will be farmed. [TKS] stopped attempting Tequatl after our first success last night (it was late, bed had to happen). I get the idea that we are probably going to be killing him a few times a night now that we have the hang of it.

How about:

0%, You successfully downed him for the first time on your account.
Add these as a reward chest to the achievement?

0%, You successfully downed him but have before on your account.
100% Chance to drop an exotic.
25% Chance to drop a second exotic.
10% Chance to drop a random Ascended Weapon Chest. (of any stats.)
7% Chance to drop the special new Tequatl Weapon skins.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these
wooden doors with fireballs and it’s working

(edited by zamalek.2154)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: SlappedYak.7489

SlappedYak.7489

Not completing an event deserves no reward in my opinion, the fact that you still get dragon chests for FAILING an event is, in my eyes, baffling. If anet have truly learnt from the Invasion fiasco (i.e. it was more “profitable” to let an event fail and farm it, than to actually bother completing it…) then they will keep the rewards for failure low.

HOWEVER, the rewards for winning, I agree, sound pathetic. We’ve got like what… 5 servers that have beaten him now? I have seen zero mention of ascended skins, I have seen zero mention of any worthwhile loot. Yes part of it is the challenge, the thrill and the pride in being part of a massive co-ordinated server wide attempt – I don’t farm, I don’t pve for the loot, I pve because I find it fun. However, the 2hours spent camping out the main server (cos if you’re in overflow, you’re screwed, give up now) for each spawn… only to fail, again and again and again, are to not fun. Not to me. I am going to need a pretty epic dangling carrot for me to want to try anything more than twice a day from now on.

Greens from chests… are just completely inexcusable. And frankly “at least 1 rare” is pathetic.

I think a really really amazing addition are these “achievement chests” – WHY NOT have an achievement chest assosiated with teq?? It would reduce farming, AND give people a clear carrot to aim for…

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Failure should not be rewarded.
We saw what happened with Scarlet
I am glad Anet did this- the ridiculous, " get reward for showing up " has to stop.
It creates bad player habits and promotes entitlement.

Gunnar’s Hold

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

There should be at least guaranteed exos – and not only one(with chance on precursor cause precursors are exo).

And of course every ascended weapon that drops(chance should be lower) should be with the new skin.

Wouldn’t make sense for Tequatl to drop the normal ascended skins you already can craft.

I mean… it takes a lot of time for the casual player: You have to try hundreds of times and guest on servers or stay on your home server and be lucky not go get into an overflow.

Best I saw so far was 90 percent – only 10 percent damaged. Cause I’m only logging in once a day to do one try… I can’t wait the whole day for hours for him to respawn to try 3-4 times a day.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Bertenburny.5103

Bertenburny.5103

add 0.000 before all those % and I think you’re about right

Shiva /Haze/Glau/Mashira
Seaferer’s Rest berserker of the Mists – VOLT -

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Breaking Bad.6241

Breaking Bad.6241

It’s too early to tell. Perhaps in two weeks when people figure out the optimal strategy Teq will be killed routinely.

in Tequatl Rising

Daecollo.9578

The rewards for this need increased more then ten-fold, or the encounter needs nerfed to the ground.

One will give way.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Piscore.6934

Piscore.6934

Why? It has the same horrible drop-rate as it did before, and its only 100 times harder. I will just do other easier world events.

What should you do about it?
First of all, make the kill REWARDING…

75% Health
25% Chance to drop a random Ascended Weapon Chest. (of any stats.)
8% Chance to drop the special new Tequatl Weapon skins.

50% Health
50% Chance to drop a random Ascended Weapon Chest. (of any stats.)
16% Chance to drop the special new Tequatl Weapon skins.

25% Health
75% Chance to drop a random Ascended Weapon Chest. (of any stats.)
25% Chance to drop the special new Tequatl Weapon skins.

This would make the fight MUCH more rewarding, you still have a chance to get a Random Box however since the box is random you still have incentive to keep killing him, it is just not such a LOW chance that its not worth doing.

Currently..
I have no incentive to do this, I have the scales/ore from the last update and I would rather make my legendary or craft one then do this, its simply NOT WORTH MY TIME.

If you reward as much as I read in this topic, why would you need to do crafts?, people just kill the boss and will do the crafts.

pd: sorry if you dont understand me, my english is poor.

in Tequatl Rising

Daecollo.9578

Why? It has the same horrible drop-rate as it did before, and its only 100 times harder. I will just do other easier world events.

What should you do about it?
First of all, make the kill REWARDING…

75% Health
25% Chance to drop a random Ascended Weapon Chest. (of any stats.)
8% Chance to drop the special new Tequatl Weapon skins.

50% Health
50% Chance to drop a random Ascended Weapon Chest. (of any stats.)
16% Chance to drop the special new Tequatl Weapon skins.

25% Health
75% Chance to drop a random Ascended Weapon Chest. (of any stats.)
25% Chance to drop the special new Tequatl Weapon skins.

This would make the fight MUCH more rewarding, you still have a chance to get a Random Box however since the box is random you still have incentive to keep killing him, it is just not such a LOW chance that its not worth doing.

Currently..
I have no incentive to do this, I have the scales/ore from the last update and I would rather make my legendary or craft one then do this, its simply NOT WORTH MY TIME.

If you reward as much as I read in this topic, why would you need to do crafts?, people just kill the boss and will do the crafts.

pd: sorry if you dont understand me, my english is poor.

Ok.

You have a 25% – 50% -75% – 100% chance to get a Random Chest.

25% / 17 = 1.47% Chance to get the chest you want.
50% / 17 = 2.9% Chance to get the chest you want.
75% / 17 = 4.4% Chance to get the chest you want.
100% / 17 = 5.8% Chance to get the chest you want.

The numbers are actually quite low if you take into the account the RNG, CRAFTING WILL STILL BE THE BEST WAY… by a long shot.

Most of the ascended weapons are worse then there exotic counterparts, You have a 1 in 17 chance to get Berserker Stats for example.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

It’s too early to tell. Perhaps in two weeks when people figure out the optimal strategy Teq will be killed routinely.

Unfortunately, the optimal strategy has already been figured out on day one. This didn’t help – and by the look of things, in 2 weeks there won’t be enough people to put that strategy to use.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November