Teq Highlight Spawn Problem

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Hello,

So I love hard content. Seeing teq needing as much strat as it needs is great. Kudos to blackgate for finally taking the beast down. Was looking at their strats. They had apparently 120 people in TS, lots of undead potions and such.

The question becomes, will this be possible after the event is over? I remember reading that after the event has finisher, it will spawn similar to Scarlet Invasions…randomly. Now a few times I’ve tried coordinating when they spawn. I’ve seen about 6 hours in between spawns. This almost guarantees that the people joining the event will be random. Most of the time I don’t get in with my friends and end up spamming join on (usually takes half the event) to get in the same zone as them.

Do you guys really think a random pugs in a server can tackle this event? Guilds will only be able to the coordinated members in there if they all just sit around in sparkfly all day.

I personally dont think most servers will be able to do it. At its current difficulty I think that 85% of the servers will see a sharp decline in people going to it and successfully completing it after the 2 week event is over. I also think this highlights a huge problem with the spawn system. When you make them random then it makes it a lot harder for large amounts of coordinated players to play with one another. This is the main reason I’ve always been a huge supporter of lots of pre-events (queen, ogre wars, flame temple tombs, zho’qafar, modniir) for world bosses. They make it so large coordinated groups can get their entire group into a zone easily. They make it so a huge pug zerg wont just appear when yellow text appears on their screen or the timer says it is up.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ghaste.2419

Ghaste.2419

I totaly agree with you. Do you have some fix that could be add?
I started a post for this here

(edited by Ghaste.2419)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Hey … at least then people there are actually there. Unlike now, you res someone only to find they are actually AFK. -_-

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Hey … at least then people there are actually there. Unlike now, you res someone only to find they are actually AFK. -_-

Well in that case you could be a kitten and just keep rezing them after they are defeated, thus breaking all their armor… (Teach them to go akitten a hostile area)
Wouldn’t really advise that, but its an option.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

I totaly agree with you. Do you have some fix that could be add?
I started a post for this here

Honestly they need to give more control to when it spawns to the players. Thats why I love those events I listed. Most of the time it takes players to start them. So if a guild wants to get together and do it, they all port to the correct waypoint. Organize, they’re all already there without any server wide warnings or timers going off. By the time a zerg arrives at the end their entire group is ready and set.