Competent Players Only

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Inevitable.8920

Inevitable.8920

Omg omg a dungeon guild? I need one someone invite me I like dungeons.

Death and Taxes [DnT] – Inevitable

(edited by Inevitable.8920)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

Omg omg a dungeon guild? I need one someone invite me I like dungeons.

This’ll be good XD

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Inevitable.8920

Whats my trial?!? I demand to know!

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

For once I’m seeing more arrogance and unwarranted rudeness coming from someone outside of LoD/Dnt, I don’t know whether to be impressed or disappointed.

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

For once I’m seeing more arrogance and unwarranted rudeness coming from someone outside of LoD/Dnt, I don’t know whether to be impressed or disappointed.

I feel like you’re probably interpreting something incorrectly, mind clarifying?

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Dolan.3071

I feel like you’re probably interpreting something incorrectly, mind clarifying?

Sorry! Not you! I meant Roman, I should’ve been more clear
I’m in the market for a dungeon guild, whilst I don’t mind my guild’s community they’re just not active enough and I’m still pugging 100% of the time (makes me a little rough around the edges.) So I was considering joining ROME but after this thread he just seems to have the same arrogant/dismissive attitude as almost everyone I’ve seen post from DnT/LoD, that and despite Ather’s reassurances they still frighten the bajeezers out of me as far as elitism goes. Point being! You and Dub seem like pretty cool guys, DS recruiting?

Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

swiftpaw.6397

I’m in the market for a dungeon guild, whilst I don’t mind my guild’s community they’re just not active enough and I’m still pugging 100% of the time (makes me a little rough around the edges.) So I was considering joining ROME but after this thread he just seems to have the same arrogant/dismissive attitude as almost everyone I’ve seen post from DnT/LoD, that and despite Ather’s reassurances they still frighten the bajeezers out of me as far as elitism goes. Point being! You and Dub seem like pretty cool guys, DS recruiting?

I was never interested in the whole elitism thing, but I was bored and LoD offered me an invite, turned out they’re really nice and not really jerks about anything. Forums are a melting pot for stupidity, and I don’t blame anyone from any guild for flinging turds around because it’s frustrating reading the same stupid crap day in and day out. I’m just here for entertainment value these days.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

DnT and LoD,
I appreciate the fact that you guys have taken an interest in The Warcamp [Rome] and this thread, but please show some respect and do not recruit here. Thank you.

Wait what? You’re a recruiting? oh sorry I thought this was some kind of comedy thread.
Y’know, being the dungeon forums and not the recruiting area.

Carry on.

Exactly, not a recruiting area so it would be inappropriate for DnT and LoD to recruit here. Right? Thanks.
Y’know, using common sense and all.
Carry on.

You should go read posts because DnT isn’t recruiting here. Right? Thanks.

By the way be sure to check out dtguilds.com if you are interested. There’s even a link in my signature.

That’s because I reported the post made by DnT to recruit here and it got deleted. And now you are doing it again.

You should report your whole thread since it’s recruiting in the dungeon section, and not the recruit section.

It’s not guild recruitment. It’s finding fellow skilled dungeoneers. This is an advanced form of gw2lfg.com

If you message me, I’ll add you to my community friend’s list. You will need to play with me for me to judge you ( and you to judge me). If you are not up to par, I am going to kick you from the guild.

:/

Still not a guild, like I said, it’s an advanced form of Gw2lfg.com except it’s not rando’s.

So people join a guild.. but it’s not a guild.. and if they aren’t good enough, they get kicked from the guild.. which doesn’t matter because it’s not a guild.

It’s a community friend’s list. So yes, you are right. If they are not good enough for the community, they are removed. Behavior, disrespect and lack of skill will get you out of the community faster than you can say

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Roman Legionary.6715

I don’t know what everybody else thinks of this, but this guild invited me for a few CoF runs. The party composition was 3 guardians, an upleveled elementalist and myself, a warrior. I’m not sure what to think.

Considering after we replaced you we completed the dungeon in 6minutes 36 seconds, start to finish, think what you will. Oh and the “elementalist” was actually a Mesmer. Final party make up was Thief, Mesmer and 3 Guardians. The fastest recored time was what? 5:45 I believe.

(edited by Roman Legionary.6715)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

DnT and LoD,
I appreciate the fact that you guys have taken an interest in The Warcamp [Rome] and this thread, but please show some respect and do not recruit here. Thank you.

Wait what? You’re a recruiting? oh sorry I thought this was some kind of comedy thread.

Carry on.

Exactly, not a recruiting area so it would be inappropriate for DnT and LoD to recruit here. Right? Thanks.
Carry on.

By the way be sure to check out dtguilds.com if you are interested. There’s even a link in my signature.

That’s because I reported the post made by DnT to recruit here and it got deleted. And now you are doing it again.

You should report your whole thread since it’s recruiting in the dungeon section, and not the recruit section.

It’s not guild recruitment. It’s finding fellow skilled dungeoneers. This is an advanced form of gw2lfg.com

If you message me, I’ll add you to my community friend’s list. You will need to play with me for me to judge you ( and you to judge me). If you are not up to par, I am going to kick you from the guild.

Still not a guild, like I said, it’s an advanced form of Gw2lfg.com except it’s not rando’s.

So people join a guild.. but it’s not a guild.. and if they aren’t good enough, they get kicked from the guild.. which doesn’t matter because it’s not a guild.

It’s a community friend’s list. So yes, you are right. If they are not good enough for the community, they are removed. Behavior, disrespect and lack of skill will get you out of the community faster than you can say

So if I add you to my friends list, does that count?

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Roman Legionary.6715

I’m sick of inefficient runs. I don’t care what class you play. Could be all engineers for all I care, as long as you know your class. Smooth runs is what I’m looking for and it’s all I have received from Rome. If you want to participate or try us out, please feel free. If you’re not one of us, just leave or we will remove you. I and others have NO PROBLEM with teaching dungeons. We just don’t want to be ressing members or get held behind because of that ONE guy. Yank the band-aid off fast (removing him) rather than going through the agony of pulling it off slowly (good members leaving).

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Roman Legionary.6715

DnT and LoD,

Carry on.

Carry on.

So if I add you to my friends list, does that count?

How is your personal friends list accessible by others?

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

I’m sick of inefficient runs. I don’t care what class you play. Could be all engineers for all I care, as long as you know your class. Smooth runs is what I’m looking for and it’s all I have received from Rome. If you want to participate or try us out, please feel free. If you’re not one of us, just leave or we will remove you. I and others have NO PROBLEM with teaching dungeons. We just don’t want to be ressing members or get held behind because of that ONE guy. Yank the band-aid off fast (removing him) rather than slowly going through the agony of pulling it off slowly (good members leaving).

If it weren’t for the band-aid analogy, I never would have understood you.

Brazil

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

I’m interested in FoTM 28 and 38 runs. I main zerkWarrior, but I’ve recently geared a zerkGuardian, and soon I will gear my zerkEngineer.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Why are DnT or LoD even replying in this topic if they aren’t really interested?

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

lol I can’t speak to for DnT but of all the kinky stuff going on in LoD I never seen arrogance or unwarranted rudeness. Some of us have probably given the wrong idea by using a less than gentle tone but I don’t find it hard to understand after seeing so many pugs think it’s fine to waste hours of other people’s time to “play the way they want.”

Oceanic [LOD]

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

Why are DnT or LoD even replying in this topic if they aren’t really interested?

because the sky will fall if we let a dungeon topic stay on track

Oceanic [LOD]

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

This is Guild Wars 2 end game content.

Brazil

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ather.5091

Ather.5091

No one from the leadership of LOD is aware of this thread. As I said previously, we troll. This is a recruitment thread that is clearly in the wrong sub-forum. It is yummy bait for the proper dungeon guilds to troll. Cookie and Dub are also taking a liking to this too I assume.

Too true. Still waiting on DoA 2.0 though…

(edited by Ather.5091)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

This made my morning!

So to clarify some things up i’ll share my point of view on this. This has started as an idea to get people together with some basic standarts to do dungeons with who already have a guild they are represnting. Good thing, in german forum we have something like the arah vets thread here but using a guild ingame with different ranks (showing level of experience and availability) to form up. Whoever had enough arah runs leaves or gets a new rank so he can be asked if some new group is in trouble and theres no other “vet” available. This is an overall good idea. But with later posts this somehow really got into a recruiting thread. And recruitment threads do not belong into the dungeon section.

Answering some further questions: yes cookie and i sometimes (often) troll.
@Dolan: Yes, DS is recruiting but i don’t think we are what you are looking for. We are currently 4-5 players focusing on arah and just doing other stuff once or twice a day. Also we’re on EU servers. Good luck in finding a real dungeon guild. You might ask Bright some questions about LoD, i don’t know other LoD’ers ingame but at least he’s a nice guy.

Dub | [rT]

(edited by Dub.1273)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Dolan.3071

Oh EU servers, that doesn’t help me!

I was never interested in the whole elitism thing, but I was bored and LoD offered me an invite, turned out they’re really nice and not really jerks about anything. Forums are a melting pot for stupidity, and I don’t blame anyone from any guild for flinging turds around because it’s frustrating reading the same stupid crap day in and day out. I’m just here for entertainment value these days.

Aye I moved here from the Warrior forum which was just a bunch of whining about how we suck in PvP and newcomers starting flame wars by asking ‘Whats the best build for DPS?’

And so far, this place is a lot more entertaining, partial credit going to yourself including that Ranger balancing comment, oh man that still makes me chuckle…

But hey who knows? Maybe I’ll be good enough to join LoD some day, though seeing as I don’t do high level Fractals (what’s the point?) and have yet to venture into Arah, I can’t really say ‘Yeah I’ve done this’ seeing as almost all other content is just faceroll.

Also I find it funny how some time ago I called you an ‘elitist scumbag’ (I don’t even remember why) and you got all defensive. But now you’ve taken it as your signature xD

Classic thread derail, SORRY ROMAN.

Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nikaido.3457

Nikaido.3457

But hey who knows? Maybe I’ll be good enough to join LoD some day, though seeing as I don’t do high level Fractals (what’s the point?) and have yet to venture into Arah, I can’t really say ‘Yeah I’ve done this’ seeing as almost all other content is just faceroll.

It’s only recommended to have experience in arah if your only character is a guardian or mesmer (and to be honest even then you’d be asked to level a warrior because we focus on speedclears and there is only one spot for guard/mes in any of our speedruns).
We do teaching runs where we don’t mind taking people on their war and explaining our speedrun tactics, builds, skill use etc.

LOD is not the guild you think it is. The only elitism you’ll see in there is class elitism as in we don’t intend to take players who only have a main ranger, engineer etc. Your main requirement is being able to learn and progress.

- “No tears, please. It’s a waste of good suffering.”

(edited by Nikaido.3457)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Dub.1273

True thing. Don’t ask me how i can know that, though.

Dub | [rT]

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

swiftpaw.6397

Never a truer word was spoken.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Delay.6908

Delay.6908

LOD is pretty good on teaching new players aslong as they were wiling to learn, when i joined LOD i had not even stepped into Arah and had only done some dungeons once at the start of the game, so i was pretty clueless on the speedclear strategies and what to do in a optimized group. But over the past moth or so they got me up to speed and now things go much smoother.

Dr Winston | [DnT]

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

LOD is I’m sure a friendlier guild and probably more open to taking newer players. Nikaido is the only member I’m familiar with, mainly because he was a part of my guild for a short while. I’m not really sure how to describe my guild other than “we play games and we are good at them.” I’m really the only one that is overly sarcastic, that’s just a trait of mine. Most of the other people are fine.

Brazil

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

I have played w/ Roman for sometimes way before this thread and he’s a fine individual. He came from a military background so there is always a serious overtone. But internet communication doesn’t really relay the whole body language so it’s easy to misunderstanding due to misinterpretation.
Well, unless you are the master of the art like Eugene.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Inevitable.8920

Elitism isn’t what you think it is. DnT has strict recruiting applications because we want players on par with our skill level. The reason guilds like DnT are created are to have a group of expert players to group with for smooth runs. Everyone has seen the horrors pug groups can bring. Well imagine if all your runs went smoothly. You never had to explain a boss mechanic and rarely had to explain a tactic. Doesn’t that sound nice? I think it does. That is why I joined DnT. People seem to have a perception of elitists that were all jerks that are conceited and self righteous. That is far from the truth. Most of DnT’s members are cool guys. There are the occasional conceited people we have join, but the requirement to join is knowing how to play, not being humble and relaxed. I would take a player whom is rude and a great player in my group over a cool player who has no idea what hes doing. Putting up with groups who say cannot kill lupicus is a lot more aggravating to me than putting up with a player who acts like a hot shot all the time. But I guess, many people don’t share this opinion.

(edited by Inevitable.8920)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Putting up with groups who say cannot kill lupicus is a lot more aggravating to me than putting up with a player who acts like a hot shot all the time. But I guess, many people don’t share this opinion.

In general I agree. I love my guild dearly because I’ve lead them for 8-10 years (it’s been a long time), and I would never turn my back on them in any game. That all said, I do a lot of explaining mechanics, and I am always making sure to let them play whatever class they want, including Rangers, Engineers, and whatever. It can be really frustrating when something takes twice as long as it should because they aren’t familiar with the mechanics or the class composition is garbage. And the hardest part for me is that as their leader I have to be very patient with them, and understanding, and not yelling at people. It really tests my patience. More often than not, I feel like I’m carrying and that the group would probably fail without me. No offense if any of my guildies read this; like I said, I love you guys, but most of you don’t care for speed running things, so that makes it tough on me sometimes.

It’s why I am kind of looking for a guild that doesn’t require repping (or being on the same server, for that matter), but would still actually consider inviting me to runs and things. The problem is that, as a guild leader, I understand how annoying multi-guilding can be, and most good guilds at dungeons just don’t want to bother with that nonsense. I also don’t want to be in some random “list” guild that may know stuff, but doesn’t coordinate at all. That’s sort of why I’m personally stuck.

Anyway, suffice it to say that “I understand” where you’re coming from, and I agree. I can usually deal with people who have abysmal attitudes if they’re really good players. I think it’s important that we try to be civil on the forums, however; it really helps foster a good community for dungeons.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Inevitable.8920

Anyway, suffice it to say that “I understand” where you’re coming from, and I agree. I can usually deal with people who have abysmal attitudes if they’re really good players. I think it’s important that we try to be civil on the forums, however; it really helps foster a good community for dungeons.

The problem people have with this thread is thakittens a guild recruiting thread in a place it doesn’t belong. And then the OP had the nerve to yell at other people for recruiting. So while I agree with you we should be civil, this thread is a troll on its own.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

So while I agree with you we should be civil, this thread is a troll on its own.

No argument with you there. My statement above was more or less just a generalized comment targeted at the general forum, not this thread.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

Hahaha this thread…

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

swiftpaw.6397

Poor Roman…

/15 char

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

The way I see it, if he’s going to be an elitist scumbag he should at least try to do it right, rather than doing dumb stuff like recruiting people who are already members of LOD and DnT. Seriously, what a fail.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Azura.4172

Azura.4172

I don’t know what everybody else thinks of this, but this guild invited me for a few CoF runs. The party composition was 3 guardians, an upleveled elementalist and myself, a warrior. I’m not sure what to think.

Actually, it has been posted to the ROME page for two weeks now, it’s member’s responsibility to make the best use out of the guild/group, which means, we need to PM each other if we want to run a smooth dungeon. And this is a nature of a small rep optional guild, finding enough online people who are available for a run or two. It’s pain in the kitten to PM each one and waiting for response. Majority of the time, people are either busy some something else, or AFK.

Often the guild ends up PUG 1 or 2. I personally have ran variety of dungeons like AR, CoE, AC, HoW, Fractals with ROME members. It has been nothing but smoothness. I often message people for all kinds of dungeons, not so much luck. Other than three members message me in game for dungeons, I have not received any invites out side of them. Which means, you are just LUCKY enough to be online for several CoF runs at that time. Do not generalize people in this guild as CoF nubs because you never took the initiative to be proactive for something else.

The Sneaky Stab Club [QQ] Mizukira – The Bloodreaper
SoR Tactical Strike Squad

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: obal.3218

obal.3218

We have the same problem with the Arah LFG guild. It would be nice if there was a check for each guild instead of just for the one you are repping. We made a site on http://www.shivtr.com/ to help organize events and get people together. You can make your on group page on the site and you will have a calender where you can set up events and allow sign ups to fill the group as well as have a forum and some other small things. I believe it is free.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Azura.4172

Azura.4172

Yeah, it would be nice if there is some kind of in game LFG tools with Guild tag or password protections, so those in the same Rep optional guild can join with guild password or something. Right now ROME is so small, it’s hard to even see enough people online, and most members are recruited from pug runs who seemed to be proficient, but for lack of better words to describe them is that they seemed to be not caring. They wait for the guild maker or other active members to PM for invites, but they don’t ever initiate things themselves.

And I saw the only time they spoke up is when they left and guild and say CoF p1 is the only invite they get. Lucky people, I don’t even get as many CoF invites as they do.

Thank you for the site though! If this “guild” ever gets bigger, it would definitely help for finding groups.

The Sneaky Stab Club [QQ] Mizukira – The Bloodreaper
SoR Tactical Strike Squad

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Dolan.3071

Elitism isn’t what you think it is. DnT has strict recruiting applications because we want players on par with our skill level. The reason guilds like DnT are created are to have a group of expert players to group with for smooth runs. Everyone has seen the horrors pug groups can bring. Well imagine if all your runs went smoothly. You never had to explain a boss mechanic and rarely had to explain a tactic. Doesn’t that sound nice? I think it does. That is why I joined DnT. People seem to have a perception of elitists that were all jerks that are conceited and self righteous. That is far from the truth. Most of DnT’s members are cool guys. There are the occasional conceited people we have join, but the requirement to join is knowing how to play, not being humble and relaxed. I would take a player whom is rude and a great player in my group over a cool player who has no idea what hes doing. Putting up with groups who say cannot kill lupicus is a lot more aggravating to me than putting up with a player who acts like a hot shot all the time. But I guess, many people don’t share this opinion.

It does sound good, I’m at my wit’s end with PuG’s, too much carrying, too many trash builds/classes being brought along. Whilst I definitely don’t consider myself elite, I do consider myself better than the average riff raff that I party with in PuG’s, that uncertainty is why I haven’t pursued a place in one of the big dungeon guilds.

Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Roman Legionary.6715

I’m sick of inefficient runs. I don’t care what class you play. Could be all engineers for all I care, as long as you know your class. Smooth runs is what I’m looking for and it’s all I have received from Rome. If you want to participate or try us out, please feel free. If you’re not one of us, just leave or we will remove you. I and others have NO PROBLEM with teaching dungeons. We just don’t want to be ressing members or get held behind because of that ONE guy. Yank the band-aid off fast (removing him) rather than slowly going through the agony of pulling it off slowly (good members leaving).

I’m sorry I did not reach you except through the analogy. Next time I will try to dumb things down for you. Oh and you still have not answered the question: Is your personal friends list accessible by others?

(edited by Roman Legionary.6715)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Roman Legionary.6715

DnT and LoD,

Carry on.

Carry on.

I never stated it was an area to recruit at all, nor did I recruit. I’m not the representative for LoD/DnT but by all means, take out your passive aggressive urges on me.

Y’know, irrelevance and all.

Carry on

I am not recruiting people and thus this is not in the recruiting section. This is simply a LFG system.
And you do not need to be a representative for LoD/ DnT to recruit for them (which you have done).
Carry on.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

The Mexican Cookie.3690

DnT and LoD,

Carry on.

Carry on.

I never stated it was an area to recruit at all, nor did I recruit. I’m not the representative for LoD/DnT but by all means, take out your passive aggressive urges on me.

Carry on

I am not recruiting people and thus this is not in the recruiting section. This is simply a LFG system.
And you do not need to be a representative for LoD/ DnT to recruit for them (which you have done).
Carry on.

Can you please give a proper explanation for how your guild, is not a guild? Because I really can’t wrap my brain around this idea you seem to have.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

This thread is still alive?! Crazy.

@op, This is a guild recruitment thread for your guild but according to you, your guild (you stated it was a guild early on) isn’t actually a guild… b/c you kick people from your not-guild if they don’t meet the guild requirements. If you were just looking for people to put into your friends list, then don’t market this for other people as other people can’t see your friends list.

Just admit that this is what it is. It’s a thread trying to recruit good dungeoners to your dungeon guild in the dungeon forum. There’s no shame in what you did, the only shame is in how you reacted to people telling you this thread could/should have been posted in the guild recruit tab.

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Wethospu.6437

I’m not sure why you guys are being so negative. He is just trying to do a community service.

Get picky about rules when you follow them 100%.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

The Mexican Cookie.3690

I’m not sure why you guys are being so negative. He is just trying to do a community service.

Get picky about rules when you follow them 100%.

It’s not so much the rules that I care about (if at all). It’s more so the hypocrisy and confusion.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

I’m sorry I did not reach you except through the analogy. Next time I will try to dumb things down for you. Oh and you still have not answered the question: Is your personal friends list accessible by others?

Is my personal friends list accessible by others? I’m really not sure that I’ve ever seen someone try to troll this hard. I hope that there is a prize in the next box of cereal or cracker jacks that you open because you really deserve one.

Brazil

(edited by Moderator)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Wethospu.6437

Yeah, surprisingly it gets confusing when you guys fill it with random crap.

If you some of you want recruit you can make your own topic or send a private message.

Thought you’re refering to LoD/DnT recruiting.

My bad. Fixed.

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Dub.1273

Cookie isn’t one of those guys.

Dub | [rT]

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Wethospu.6437

Only if you’re german

So what happens when a member joins and decides that all the existing members, including you, suck?

High demand son

Nikaido was previously in DnT, and is now in LOD :P

Eugene is definitely not a black person name, it’s possibly the whitest (most white?) name I can think of other than maybe Charles.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Dub.1273

Thought you’re refering to LoD/DnT recruiting.

Dub | [rT]

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

swiftpaw.6397

DnT and LoD,

Carry on.

Carry on.

Carry on

Carry on.

Wait what? So I’m recruiting for them just by being here and questioning you? dat logic.