Eredon Terrace: Join us, the time is NOW!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Muramasa.6487

Muramasa.6487

Hello friend and reader! Are you looking for a new place to call home? Look no further as Eredon Terrace would love to have you!

ET is a thriving place with organized PvE scheduled weekly and a burgeoning WvW scene. We have a large community of faithful players and guilds as well as many newer PvX/WvW guilds. Server pride is something that abounds on ET so if you’re looking for a group of faithful and fun adventurers, find it here!

Some of our many guilds are:
Pirate Knights [PK] a senior guild on ET, usually has a lot of PvE, dungeon activity, many active players.
contact Ashen:7630 or visit
, 400+ players

Partners n Cryme [PIC] . A somewhat new guild formed mid last year. Very large and active PvE guild with at least 100+ active daily. Also quite active in WvW. Has 400+ members

The Forgers of Orr [TFoR]- Another ‘senior’ guild on ET. Very active and influential on ET. Primarily a PvE guild.
Contact: Phantomknight:2183 or visit http://forgersoforr.com/

End Ascends [end] One of the oldest and most OP guilds on here. Whether it’s dungeons, pvp, or WvW, they play hard and play to win.
Contact Duke Marco ( Shanks.8793 ) or Kokoro Mori ( Allyson.6932 ) website is http://www.endascends.com/ ~130. They have Aussie and SEA members for those non NA players.

Below are some of our WvW focused guilds:
[EoH] Extermination of Hope: One of our newest WvW guilds. Does it all. Lead by the charismatic Mr. Freeman

[BoM] Brotherwood of the Machine is mostly a non-NA (OCX) time guild and has many people from different countries! Also another one of our advance forces. They like to get drunk and flip waypoints with 20 omegas hence the ‘Machine’ in the name ^^… Active on other borderlands, assist’s homeland during emergencies
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/...https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Brotherhood-of-the-Machine-Win-a-Legendary/first#post3733813

[TAC] Tactical Terror is a dedicated and senior guild on ET. They are a community of great players and a tight-knit team that are enthusiastic about WvW.
http://tacterror.enjin.com/

[MoD] Mercenaries of Death; another transfer guild. A support guilds style assisting the main forces by running upgrades, fortifying objectives and taking the heat off of our main commanders and supporting secondary operations.

[MoS] Marauders of Serenity; an 11 year old guild formed in GW1. Been on ET since launch and are an assault type guild, keeping objectives flipped to keep a high PPT revolution.

[EoH]: Contact: Dudu:7514
[BoM]: Firkin:9123 or Ozzy:4736 (mostly non-NA guild, lots of Aussies and bad jokes, good times in here)
[TAC]: Kodar.8194
[MoD]: Guinness:2704
[MoS]: Corvin Bloodmyst:9216

So if you’re an individual or a guild looking for a new change or a WvW challenge, get in contact with any of the guild leaders and check out the websites.
We also have an active community website, that is: http://eredonterrace.enjin.com/home and a TeamSpeak3 channel!

Good luck out there and have a good one!
-Marshall (Muramasa:6487)

(edited by Muramasa.6487)

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

I will provide more information about the guilds and add more later ^^

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

Need more NA. We usually hold our own during reset. Things fall back during the day (EU) then picks up slowly as NA rolls around then the eventually our OCX/SEA comes out and flips everything. Message me in-game or check out some of the websites listed!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nazarak.9861

Nazarak.9861

im a HARCORE wvw player looking for a new server to join a HARDCORE wvw guild.. my primetime is NA and I usually defend if not enuff ppl on to go on offensive I would love to join your guild frtunatley gunna take me a few weeks to come up with enuff gold to get the gems to transfer please contact me ingame tho

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

Hit up any of the WvW guild leaders and register at the website if you would like to learn more. GL!

in Looking for...

Posted by: shakabusatsu.7431

shakabusatsu.7431

Just a reply to bump this thread. Also transfers to the lower tier servers will be free before WvW season 2. (wink wink)

We have some super die hard peeps in ET. And we have a lot of fun win or lose. Yeah we catch all kinds of flak and comments, but if wanted to be T1 we would take it more srsly though. Come to ET for the fun, stay for the quality ppl and good times.

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

It is my understanding that a lot of the guild information on this thread is inaccurate. I will work on changing it promptly. Until then, the leaders are correct and if you would like to contact and of them please feel free.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Firkin.9123

Firkin.9123

Guys ET has a night crew we just need an extra NA guild and we will move up. There is no bronze league server that can match our night crew and that’s all down to us having fun.

Attachments:

Gilfirkin- Night Crew Commander/ Guild Leader [BoM]/[DmD]
’Waypoints? What waypoints?"
http://brotherwood.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

Shout out to ET if your looking for a server that’s going to have your back look no further then ET, Great People and Great Community! Enjoyed our stay there!

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Firkin.9123

Thanks Guardian, so when are you coming back? Edge of the mists means you get your fights and no transfer fee!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

Yeh gotc you should come back to us for that matter everyone who used to be on ET should come back :P

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dudu.7514

Dudu.7514

I’m a Commander on ET and i can totally assure any of you guys, from the top tier to the bottom tier, that Eredon Terrace has absolutely everything you are looking for. We have AMAZING Zerg-busting Guilds, that loves to pop some blobs up and collect bags mad ez. ( TAC, BOM, EOH ) etc… We also have outstanding Roaming, Havoc, Defensive guilds running around all the Borderlands, im going to attach a picture of our Night/Day crew at its finest. Also, if you are looking for a good PvE experience, we have dedicated guilds that runs everything you need, as fast as possible!

We are not like other bot tier servers, getting 50 to 100 transfers daily and stuff like that. But so far with the few transfers we are getting, we still dominate the fields of the Bot Tier ez pz. Another thing is, Communication through Teamspeak for us is one of our strongest things to have. If any commander is tagged up, we will be updated with anything that is happening around all the Borderlands to give an absolute and fast respond to the call. But hey, if you are not that type of guy that doesnt like to use TS, no biggie at all, we always have Lieutenants typing everything that the commander says.

So yeah enough talking, if you are looking for an amazing community full of GW2 veterans, ppl that knows exactly what they are doing, ppl willing to collect bagz 24/7 back and forth, Eredon Terrace will give you that experience that you are looking for.

If you got any questions please refer to the first post and send a PM to one of us Guild Leaders/ War Councils. Pce.

Attachments:

Norgan Freeman – Commander – ET
Commander of Extermination of Hope [EoH]

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

#Nightcrewpride Night crew wise its clear were the most dominant server in tier 7-8. What we really need is a strong NA force to boost us to top of Bronze. The thing that recked our server several weeks back was not because AKD a large guild left it was because they took a heavy portion of our NA and then people started losing motivation because our NA was dead. If your a NA small havoc guild, or a huge hardcore wvw squad then consider ET

in Looking for...

Firkin.9123

Guys if you are looking for a new home then consider the try before you buy option that free transfers has given us. If you transfer to ET on the first day of free transfers then run with us. If we aren’t the great bunch of people we try to make ourselves out to be then transfer out before the prices rise again..

Gil

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vyceloch.1285

Vyceloch.1285

I’m part of a small WVW guild that transferred to ET about 8 months ago. We were leaving a server that had a lot of infighting and wanted a place where we thought we might be able to make a difference, so we looked at the lower tiers. We all guested different servers and asked about transferring, and I happened to guest ET. As soon as I started asking around we were enthusiastically welcomed to the ET WVW community (something that we didn’t find on other servers we shopped).

We are extremely happy that we chose ET! Following are some of the things that we’ve found make ET great:

- Fantastic community of WVW players (not a lot of drama, and everyone’s friendly)

- Great use of TeamSpeak to coordinate (I hate using map chat to warn of an incoming attack while I’m running away from 30 incoming enemies, or trying to spot for a treb through map chat)

- Fantastic leaders that coordinate well (most of the commanders are on TS, and they work great together… most of the commanders we have are top notch at strategy and tactics)

- Server small enough that you can make a difference (not only do I feel like my small guild has made a difference, but ET is very responsive when I call out threats and respond quickly)

- ET small enough to not have lag/queues (tired of laggy zerg-fests and long queue waits? This hardly ever happens on ET)

- ET is a stable server (being in last place for so long has weeded out the fair-weather players, so ET is filled with people that will fight hard even against long odds.)

- ET is moving up! Over the past several months we’ve been competitive with bronze tier servers, winning 6 of our last 9 weeks… we even had 695 ppt this week!

- ET is FREE! Come join us March 18-27 for Free! So, if you’re consider transferring somewhere, we’d love to have you!

We welcome you to ET! Come join a great server, you won’t be disappointed!

Server – ET
Name – Vycele
Guild – JAWA

in Looking for...

Posted by: Izzy.6197

Izzy.6197

Eredon Terrace – “Where everybody knows your name”. We are the Cheers of servers, we love to focus on what is important, but we have fun doing it.

Feel free to come and chat it up with us on TeamSpeak if you want to get more of a feel for your transfer decision. We welcome you with open arms, and would love to have you here!

in Looking for...

Posted by: allstarpro.4610

allstarpro.4610

I’ll put a shout out for you guys! Talked to them recently on TS for a while. Very friendly group of people. They stopped what they were doing just to say hi to a group of my buddies that are all looking to transfer down. We are even sure where we want to go and they took time out of what they were doing to make a good impression and talk for 15-30min. Seem very organized and a great place for people looking to get out of the zergy mess of higher tiers.

-Ace

Sovereign Union leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Divine.8697

Divine.8697

Holly kitten! Nice job ET!! Full PPT, Nice dominating scale for the the night crew looks like i just found the server that I been looking for. >=-]

in Looking for...

Posted by: killerjayhawk.6315

killerjayhawk.6315

I recently transferred to Eredon Terrace, and I couldn’t be happier with the great group of folks there! So many helpful and friendly people!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bubbles.4937

Bubbles.4937

Hey guys heres to the bottom 5 becoming closer and more competitive. Heres my rap up of the bottom 5 and I’ll post on all 5 in the hope they grow too. There are 3 groups out of those 5. DR/ET, AR then EB/Kain

DR/ET: These two are almost indistinguishable DR has a stronger NA crew but the ET nightcrew is massive. Either with a few transfers could be extremely competitive. Dr with oceanic tfrs and ET with NA. My pick is ET as NA guilds are easier to find, but if DR can grow their night crew they will dominate. Last match up DR won by 3k so too close to call with transfers.

AR: AR has bounced back then sunk then bounced back again. Currently they are in a slump. NA weak and oceanic is average. Would need a fair amount of transfers to compete with DR/ET but not out of the question.

EB/Kain: These two have both fallen and died. Kain has been 24th for awhile and EB is new to the bottom places. Its sad to see this happen. Lets hope they move up but it would take massive transfers.

Hope this helps and good luck all.

ET Raider

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Bubbles i think you hit the mark with your summaries. Altho for ET an extra Ocx guild, 2-3 EU guilds plus a strong NA could definitely boost us to the top of Bronze.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

We’ve had a lot of successes so far this year. We’ve won 6 of 11 matchups so far and have placed 2nd place or better in 10 of 11. That’s pretty darned respectable by any measure.

Take a look at what we’ve been able to accomplish:
Week1 – 3rd place (Match included servers that were 2 and 4 ranks ahead)
Week2 – 1st place
Week3 – 1st place
Week4 – 1st place
Week5 – 1st place
Week6 – 1st place
Week7 – 2nd place
Week8 – 1st place
Week9 – 2nd place
Week10 – 2nd place
Week11 (current week) – currently 2nd place

As our current coverage stands, our afternoon crew and early night crews (EST) have their hands full trying to hold the line until we can hand the reins over to our night and morning crew. I think this is mostly due to our opponents (sometimes drastically) better coverage during these times. For example, it’s not unheard of to be defending against two or three 20+ player enemy groups in our homeland, with only 20ish defenders. We’re tough. We’re agile. We win in more of these situations than we lose.

We are an extremely tenacious NEVER SAY DIE group of people on Eredon Terrace. It’s not unheard of for one or two people to repeatedly run in and hold a capture circle over and over again until more forces can amass and repel the attack. More commonly, we fight and WIN against much larger groups consistently and repeatedly.

We are very passionate about our WvW. On rare occasions, our passion may spill over into a tiny few hasty and unnecessary exchanges with each other, but at the end of the day, we all realize we are working towards a common goal. We’re family. We’re brothers and sisters fighting for Eredon Terrace and we are united.

In the past, one of our viewpoints has generally been: “We’ve done so much for so long with so little, we can now do everything with nothing.”

With that being said, each and every person who comes to fight for Eredon Terrace will be making a difference, regardless of what time of day they play. Whether it’s one, five, of fifty, each and every person makes a difference.

YOU will make a difference.

Transfer to Eredon Terrace today!

(edited by Shademehr.1397)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

As a person who left ET to another server, was a good experince but my guildies and I missed ET alot that we ended transferring back and not planning to leave ET again.

Always easy to find fun fights, always some friendly faces that you’ll recognize when you go to WvWvW in ET, you’ll almost see the same names each day which helps the community be strong, everyone knows each other and it always makes our WvWvW better!

And if you are guildless or wanting to move and you aren’t sure about it cause you’ll be “alone”

ET has lots of fun guilds that’ll make you enjoy the game even more! a new experience a new WvWvW and new friends! don’t worry we don’t bite! We give cookies aswell ;D

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Free transfers coming up, come one come all

in Looking for...

Shademehr.1397

NOW is the time to join a great server and a great community!

in Looking for...

Posted by: girlzrule.3687

girlzrule.3687

I’m new to the game, but I have to say that ET has been a GREAT place to play. I haven’t met one unkind person and everyone’s helpful to a newbie like me. Thanks, ET!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Would Eredon Terrace welcome a small EU-time guild mainly for havoc/small scale and ninjaing? Would you say it’s a good home for roaming?

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Looking for...

Vyceloch.1285

Would Eredon Terrace welcome a small EU-time guild mainly for havoc/small scale and ninjaing? Would you say it’s a good home for roaming?

We’d welcome you with open arms! We actually have a decent EU presence, and that means that your guild can go and ninja other objectives while the enemy is distracted defending against our main force. We have a very good communication on TS for coordination of this sort of thing.

As far as roaming goes, I often times run around solo with my Ele and grab camps (and even a tower once) and take on any baddies that happen by…

Anyway, we’d love to have you on ET if you feel it’s a good fit for you!

Please let us know if you have questions or need any other information.

Thanks!

-Vyce

Server – ET
Name – Vycele
Guild – JAWA

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Roaming is fun on ET, many great ppl to chat about builds with as well as many enemies to fight. ET welcomes any sized guilds and any play style!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

I guaraantee you it will be perfect for what you guys do!

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Knightwolf.9758

Knightwolf.9758

Very good server, ET may not have a big zerg 24 hours around the clock, but ET sure does outplay servers that do. Good post.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Telly.4962

Telly.4962

I joined ET’s WvW just over a month ago and I am very happy with my decision… give em a look

I love the server’s coordinated effort and friendship that goes beyond any guild… you must use TS to appreciate

For newcomers, I would recommend jumping in TS and following different Commanders before joining a Guild… the downside to this server is that it doesn’t necessarily have a full 24 hour coverage, so you want to hook up with folks that are consistently on during your play time. There is no hurry to sign up since you are welcomed by any group… we all fight together anyways.

My take on Guilds I have experienced:

MoS – Small guild, but growing… they have 2 of the best Commanders I have run with. If your play time matches theirs, you are in for a treat. They are very experienced and you can learn alot by running with them regardless of the tag you wear. A great balance of extensive WvW experience, free share knowledge, and dedication to keeping things fun. (bias alert… I’m tagged, but trying to be honest)

END – A fast growing guild that has their act together. Even though tags are almost irrelevant on this server, if you like to run mostly with members wearing the same tag, this is probably your best bet. They may crow a bit about what they can accomplish, but they have been proving they can back it up.

BOM – Great people… never met a BOM I didn’t like very active in WvW as well as PVE

TAC – They are either fairly new to the server, or perhaps I’m just noticing them, but they know their business… I know fights will go well when I see their tags.

PIC – Huge Guild. They have to make room for new folks trying to get in by trimming the inactives because of the member cap… very very active in PVE, and I’m excited that they are starting to show themselves more in WvW. Oh the possibilities here

My apologies for the guilds I didn’t mention, but my main point is that this is a great group regardless of the tags.

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

Took a break now I’m back. Minor changes made. TAC info and contact changed. Other minor info changes as well. One solid NA transfer and we should be good! Good day.

in Looking for...

Vyceloch.1285

Just about a week left for free transfers… If you’re shopping around for a new home, come check out ET! Feel free to chat with us on http://eredonterrace.enjin.com or hop on our TS channel to get a better feel for who we are.

We’d love to have you on the team!

Server – ET
Name – Vycele
Guild – JAWA

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Still looking for a solid NA. (Coughs looking at you guys AKD, DI)c

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kodar.8194

Kodar.8194

TAC – They are either fairly new to the server, or perhaps I’m just noticing them, but they know their business… I know fights will go well when I see their tags.

We are not new to the server at all, but I am glad you like us.

We have been on ET for a very long time, since September of 2012.

Tactical Terror [TAC]
Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Divine.8697

Pure Thug Life Server ET, always makes sure to put enemies hard earned gold to waste take tier 3 Towers, Keeps, and Castle. Thug Life!

in Looking for...

Shademehr.1397

Welcome! to all of the people that have joined Eredon Terrace in the past few days.

We still have plenty of room for more in our ET family.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

*bump *

If you are a NA guild looking for a server where you are not going to be just another one among the crowd, you should look no further. With the loss of our big NA guilds, anyone willing to step up on NA prime will make a huge difference…

Also keep in mind that your work won’t go waste when you go sleep, as we have a reasonable night crew for a bronze league server.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Looking for...

Telly.4962

We are not new to the server at all, but I am glad you like us.

We have been on ET for a very long time, since September of 2012.

My apologies… it’s obvious that I’m the new one

in Looking for...

Posted by: Intertwine.8720

Intertwine.8720

Bump ET

~With love

in Looking for...

allstarpro.4610

TBH these guys on ET are great as most has said. Group of about 10-12 of us transferred from a higher server down to ET. So far so good. We are NA prime (mostly) and have a lot to do during those times. But really, there is something to do all the time. So if your an NA player looking into ET you can give me a shout, I’d be glad to clear some stuff up from my own experience (bout a week now) transferring to ET.

Sovereign Union leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: zen.6091

zen.6091

As someone who has been weighing ET, DR, or AR, I am curious what made you choose ET. All three of these servers seem to be roughly equal and have good communities, and I’m about to just put three names in a hat and draw.

in Looking for...

Vyceloch.1285

As someone who has been weighing ET, DR, or AR, I am curious what made you choose ET. All three of these servers seem to be roughly equal and have good communities, and I’m about to just put three names in a hat and draw.

When I came to ET about 8 months ago along with my small guild, we were looking for a lower tier server where the few of us could make a difference. We transferred from AR back when they were a mid tier server and AR, BP and Ebay had been matched up for about the 100th week in a row. We shopped the lower servers and ET just seemed to have a lot of people eager to give info and were very welcoming.

Since then, obviously AR has dropped but seems to be back on their feet again. In recent matches ET, AR and DR have been very even (our recent matches ending within a few 1000 points of each other). AR and DR seem to have a stronger NA presence and we have a stronger EU/Oceanic presence.

I can really only speak to the quality of the people of ET, but I feel like there is a close community of us that just have a really fun time together. There are a tight core of people that seem to be on day in and day out on TS that are very good at all aspects of GW2 play. There are solid commanders, and I think because ET was at the bottom for so long, there’s a core of committed people that will fight it out no matter what the odds are.

I’ve really enjoyed being on ET, and I know if you decide to come to our server you’ll be warmly welcomed…

Hope that helps answer your question…

Thanks!

-Vyce

Server – ET
Name – Vycele
Guild – JAWA

in Looking for...

allstarpro.4610

Uh between those three. It took a week or two to get a response out of AR which kinda put them on the back line for us. DR was looking good for us, except for the fact the person we talked decided they were transferring with a few other guilds. ET however went out of their way multiple times to talk to me, and the entire group of us transferring. Plus size wise it’s what we wanted. So both of that was a big plus.

Sovereign Union leader

in Looking for...

Telly.4962

Uh between those three. It took a week or two to get a response out of AR which kinda put them on the back line for us. DR was looking good for us, except for the fact the person we talked decided they were transferring with a few other guilds. ET however went out of their way multiple times to talk to me, and the entire group of us transferring. Plus size wise it’s what we wanted. So both of that was a big plus.

Awesome! I look forward to meeting you… We had a great turnout at reset, I’m excited about where ET is going

in Looking for...

Divine.8697

The thing ET is capable of doing is one thing at thats getting PPT thats why you should join are server! And if your guild-less you can pick one of many of are WvW guilds based off of your game play methods. If your coming with your guild thats also cool we have room open for all and can even have your custom channel in TS. Join ET while its free to transfer! This is where you want to be > =- )

in Looking for...

Posted by: Intertwine.8720

Intertwine.8720

Come to ET, you know you want to.

in Looking for...

Firkin.9123

Marshall, please remove BoM and myself as a contact from this post as we have left the server.

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Meow Rip ET i guess. Now we have no nightcrew, no daycrew, so…… 24/7 outmanned, outgunned, outkittened. What can you do? Why transfer over and help