JQ WvW Establishment

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: hippocrytehyppo.3506

hippocrytehyppo.3506

sorry, as for people we are recruiting we are open to all players, just be respectful to others we are all really a relaxed and laid back group and its pretty hard to tick me off ^.^ any questions let me know!

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

sorry, as for people we are recruiting we are open to all players, just be respectful to others we are all really a relaxed and laid back group and its pretty hard to tick me off ^.^ any questions let me know!

Ok , we will update the recruitment list as soon as possible. Again, welcome to JQ and have a good time.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

If you’re looking for a good home with plenty of great fights, Jade Quarry wants you! Yes, the rumors are true… we’ve had a couple guilds leave looking for easy wins instead of tough, tooth and nail combat against larger numbers of foes, and that’s where you come into play! Bored on your server looking for fights? Do you go home at night and catch yourself smacking your door because that’s all you do all day? Do you look down from the walls of your tower over lands you own completely and wish that there was someone, somewhere, willing to stand their ground and fight you in honorable combat? Then Jade Quarry is the home for you!

There are a lot of guilds left on Jade Quarry, and the ones remaining are fully dedicated to the server and each other as a whole. We share guild members in a joint training guild, we support each other on the maps and outside WvW and we’re quite happy to have other guilds come along and join us if they’re willing to settle down and actually have a server they can be proud to call home, come feast or famine.

So if you want fights that will make the Norn jealous, if you want to join in and teach and learn tactics that would make an Asura feel stupid, and if you want to see baby quaggans “coo” when Jed walks down the street, consider Jade Quarry your future and last great home.

#TeamJadeQuarry

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Updated with recent xfer’s as far as I know.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Welcome to all the new individuals and guilds JQ is happy to have you on board.

To anyone looking to transfer JQ is a great home I have been here myself since launch and I have no plans to move on the community as a whole is really something else. In my days of MMOing I have seen very few communities this caring and goal oriented as a whole.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Morkai.7021

Morkai.7021

Come join the bests community i’ve ever seen. T1 material without the drama or guilds that dominate and dictate your play experience. JQ is about the fun and the fights.

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Fuzzion.2504

Just joined, awesome server and community! (Left SoS and never looking back!)

Awesome!

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Nuked.2360

Welcome [RBL] Wild Rebellion to JQ

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

Welcome guys! Hope you enjoy your stay at JQ

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Fuzzion.2504

Welcome [RBL]. If you guys are recruiting pls send us your details,websites,contact persom,wvw,pve,pvx,etc so we can update the recruitment list.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Welcome! Can I get the info about the guild and the guild leaders name please?

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

VOLKON.1290

There’s a core of guilds and players on JQ now dedicated to keeping JQ a top server, and even a few idiots like myself that left chasing pipe-dreams of “better fights” or whatever only to come back for the great community and dedication that the Quarry has and always will have. If you want a server to call home, to have some real pride in, Jade Quarry is for you. And if you’re one of those, like myself, that left and found themselves frustrated and disgruntled with insufficient WvW, you can come back baby, Jade Quarry never forgets!

#TeamJadeQuarry

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Nuked.2360

Contact any of us today to see how you can join the Quarry!

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lala Calamari.6170

Lala Calamari.6170

A bunch of sF (Select Few) moved over to JQ about 3 weeks ago. Hooked up with our old SBI partners in crime SF (Strike Force) and we’re having a blast. The WvW community here is very supportive and fun to run with. It’s really been a good time.

If you’re looking for a solid community, then check out JQ.

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Fuzzion.2504

A bunch of sF (Select Few) moved over to JQ about 3 weeks ago. Hooked up with our old SBI partners in crime SF (Strike Force) and we’re having a blast. The WvW community here is very supportive and fun to run with. It’s really been a good time.

Im very glad to hear that. JQ has a commendable WvWvW support structure. Also, JQ provides you the assurance that when NA goes to sleep, you will wake to find all your hardwork during NA is still intact.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Garrus.8130

Garrus.8130

Thinking of moving over from SoS. Any AUS guilds here?

Maguuma
Elementalist

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lala Calamari.6170

Lala Calamari.6170

Im very glad to hear that. JQ has a commendable WvWvW support structure. Also, JQ provides you the assurance that when NA goes to sleep, you will wake to find all your hardwork during NA is still intact.

We brought about 20 over and we really have been enjoying WvW. Love watching the different guilds work together for the same goals.

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Blackelk.3784

We brought about 20 over and we really have been enjoying WvW. Love watching the different guilds work together for the same goals.

Welcome to JQ hope you enjoy your stay here.

Bluntski

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

VOLKON.1290

Just a little bump to remind everyone that the Quarry is still and always looking for people from all lands and times to join us in some serious WvW fun, because fun is serious business. So contact one of our various reps and get a taste of WvW on the rocks!

#TeamJadeQuarry

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Fuzzion.2504

For those that are wondering if theres a EU guild in JQ, there is. They are called
[CROW]. You may have to contact them directly as I do not have their info or recruitment requirements, if indeed, they are recruiting.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Blackelk.3784

JQ also has [Noah] in the EU time slot I believe J kitten is the contact for it and Kaisez (I know I spelt that wrong sorry).

Bluntski

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Nuked.2360

Jazz and kaisez are contacts for NoaH. On a side note most of the remaining active core from Crow are members of AoS.

(edited by Nuked.2360)

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Fuzzion.2504

JQ also has [Noah] in the EU time slot I believe J kitten is the contact for it and Kaisez (I know I spelt that wrong sorry).

Welcome [Noah] to JQ. May you have a an awesome time here. /Salute

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

For full communication make sure that you have your guild members join us on jadequarry.com where we discuss all manner of different things that pertain to WvW/Class Build/etc.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

VOLKON.1290

Jade Quarry is of course still welcoming guilds looking for that perfect blend of serious and fun WvW. Come get your rocks off in the Quarry!

#TeamJadeQuarry

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Blackelk.3784

Welcome to all the new guilds over the past month, I hope you are finding JQ to be the home you were looking for.

To any guilds looking for a WvW oriented home JQ is the place to be, their are people in the field 24/7 slightly less during off hours, but overall the community is great and continues to work towards united goals.

Bluntski

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ashbringer.8172

Ashbringer.8172

Stay strong JQ!!!
JQ is a good home for you everyone,come here fight with us!

Loktar Ogar Kosh-guild leader of [ATM]Running Loot Bags-WVW focused
Jade Quarry since beta 3

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

JQ need more Oceanic guild.

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Blackelk.3784

The return to T1 has been great for JQ keep up all the good work guys! To anyone looking to transfer JQ is a strong home and we are still looking for Oceanic and EU players/guilds to fill out our few coverage gaps. So if you are looking for a new home please consider JQ ^.^

Bluntski

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Fuzzion.2504

JQ need more Oceanic guild.

We now need for WvWvW

1x Large NA guild
1x Gigantic EU guild
1x Medium Size Oceanic guild

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

Still welcoming any guilds that are looking for a new home

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Nuked.2360

We would love to get some EU/Oceanic coverage to help out the players who reside in these timezones already. Come join us and get registered on our community forums Jade Quarry Community Site

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

JQ need more Oceanic guild. and EU guild !!

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hawkeye.4698

Hawkeye.4698

If you wish to transfer to an awesome community of a really awesome people, Jade Quarry is your choice! we laugh and have fun while the other servers are trying hard to stomp us while they get stomped

Zancrow/Metalicana
[HOT]TooHotForYou
Jade Quarry WvW Commander

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Fuzzion.2504

Welcome [Boat] guild to JQ

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Attention guilds of all size, NA and EU alike: Are you looking for a new home leading up to the start of the WvW season? Would you like a place outside of the long queue times, but with a solid group of talented players and guilds? Consider Jade Quarry!

We’re a fun-loving group, with a strong sense of community and a WvW history that rivals no other. We’re currently looking for guilds in all time zones, but especially the NA, Oceanic and EU times. I am more than happy to speak with people about what JQ can offer you and your guild, so feel free to hit me up in game with any questions you may have. IGN: Kashmara or Zhonnika.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Welcome Night Shift [NS] to JQ

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

JQ WvW Establishment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

We have returned back to our ancient lands. As we prepare for the new WvW changes and the server leagues starting in October this is the perfect time for any old friends who began on JQ leaving do to queus, zergs, jock itch, that one d head that we kicked off the server, or that other game you stopped playing. If nothing else come say hello at http://jadequarry.com/ we are much more then a bunch of pixels.

Besides you know what ol’ Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”