[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mckeone.9804

Mckeone.9804

I’d like the Royal Terrance Pass to return. Come on, it’s Crown Pavillion time!

Posted by: kimeekat.2548

kimeekat.2548

Please, please bring back the toxic pauldrons. At the time of release they had weird sizing issues on my sylvari (later fixed) and there was no wardrobe system, so I passed. I regret it to the point that I’d buy an entire armor set in a similar style.

Clove Zolan – Bringers of Aggro [Oops] – Blackgate

Posted by: Vladimer.7051

Vladimer.7051

Add all meta minis to the gem store

Posted by: Cirrus.8436

Cirrus.8436

I know it has already been out twice, but please PLEASE bring back Kasmeer’s staff soon!!
It is my favorite staff in the game (more than Bifrost) and I would love to have it.

Posted by: PartyPanda.1960

PartyPanda.1960

It already is back. Came back with the Bazaar/Gauntlet stuff.

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

The wizards hat for all armor types. I’d pay gems for that if only it would come back!

Attachments:

Posted by: Mckeone.9804

Mckeone.9804

It already is back. Came back with the Bazaar/Gauntlet stuff.

I assure you, the Royal Terrace Pass is certainly not back. Not the permanent, one at least. Only thing comparable in the gem store is the 2 week airship pass.

Posted by: OtakuDFifty.2965

OtakuDFifty.2965

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again for as long as I have to:

School Uniforms.

I don’t care if they’re tonics now, just implement them. You already went through the trouble of making the skins, so you might as well profit. Also, I promised I would never spend any real money on gems until you released the uniforms. That was nearly a year ago, and my embargo remains in place to this day.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

^ I find it quite fitting that someone named OtakuDFifty wants a school uniform outfit. XD

As for me, I’d like to see a full Toxic armor set. My “plant armor only” Sylvari needs some new outfits.

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

Can I have back my mini Jora from GW: EotN? Or like a Norn heroes/legends mini release with Jora included and her brother Svanir along with some others.
More Arabian/persian or Elonian based armor skins with scarves, and almost worn out armor along with Charr having a tail flap made of leather or wrappings of cloth something beautiful for female characters that translates well all classes not just human.
New instrument a Cello or Violin

(edited by SnowHawk.3615)

Posted by: Kazuto.2798

Kazuto.2798

I feel like my post is just going to get buried in such a big thread as this but..

I’ve been wanting this for awhile and I’m sure I’m not the only one who would like this. I would like a legitimate dress in this game, for my Mesmer. No, I do not want to wear leaves (TA Armor) or ragged cloth (Arah Armor), I want a legit dress. Something like the dresses that you find some female NPCs in Divinity’s Reach wearing or at least something like Countess Anise’s outfit.

The concept art for the Mesmer depicts the Mesmer wearing a dress, yet there is nothing of the sorts to wear in-game.

Also, a kimono outfit and a katana skin would be nice; would fit the theme my Thief has.

Kiwi
Sempiternal Order [SO]
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Kazuto.2798)

Posted by: Ekusa.5639

Ekusa.5639

oh jeez, i just want kasmmers staff so bad

Posted by: Morte.5916

Morte.5916

I’d like a few more weapons and armour that look like historical gear, not fantasy gear. Sensible size, plausible weight, no weird spikes sticking off to catch on doorframes.

I’d like a small sword that looks like a main gauche for my mesmer to use with his Bonetti’s Rapier, since mesmers can’t use sword and dagger.

I’d like a race change option.

Posted by: Teckos.1305

Teckos.1305

What about animations pack for weapons be it attacks, standing animations ..3.2.1..0…-1…

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

I’m gonna be straight up here, its summer time, bikinis please!

>:D

Posted by: Yureii.4236

Yureii.4236

phantom hood plz

Posted by: Jespe.7025

Jespe.7025

Kasmeer’s staff, grenth hood and marjory’s dagger

Posted by: Elite x six two.5249

Elite x six two.5249

Can we get some of the old items back. I would really like some boxing gloves

Posted by: myrtthe.3149

myrtthe.3149

Please bring back the bunny ears, now it’s a head item.
And while the festival is still running: Royal Terrace Pass. Lots of people hate LA how it is now (everything spread out), or how it was (lag). Terrace is nicer than the boat, lots of people lag in LA and other cities don’t have mystic forge etc… so please, please, please? :p

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

I’m awaiting for more hack’n’slash animations too.
BTW, yeah, up for Bunny ears too, as well as every NPC’s outfit.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Minipet Carrier Back Items would be fantastic.
Could also sell a bunch of different style carrier skins.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: WaterHunter.8973

WaterHunter.8973

It would be nice to bring back the Grenth Hood Skin please
That would be much appreciated!

Attachments:

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

On the list: Black Lion chests that actually have gasp ticket scraps. That’d be grand.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

I’d like to be able to buy tormented weapons from the Gem Store. They’re something I would definitely buy, but I refuse to farm 250 keys to get one of them. I was really excited when tormented weapons came out because I love them from GW1, but once I saw how long it was going to take just to get 10 scraps (longer than the time it would take for the price to go up), I gave up on it.

I’d also like, now that we have town clothes outfits to wear in combat, more GW1 mesmer style sets. I’d also really like Raven Shaman and Countess Anise sets and that set advertised on the Mesmer profession page (basically, the sets advertised on that page, I’d like to be able to wear)! This latest town clothes set was really close to what I’d like, but I think I’ll hold out until maybe something better shows up. Also, female charr didn’t get dragons on their tails. So yeah, I’ll just wait until there’s something I like. So far, I haven’t liked a town clothes or armor set enough to buy it (and I really want a town clothes set because it’s bugging me that I don’t have any now!). Phoenix and trickster came close (Phoenix is too elementalist-y for me and trickster is too… feathery) for armor. Regarding town clothes, chef is nice because it changes depending on race, but it just doesn’t stand out there for me; Ancestral is very close, but not quite there for me (no female charr dragon tail and I’m not 100% sold stylistically); Pirate is fun, but clothing wise, somewhat boring to me. And, in the end, I’d really really like something GW1 Mesmery beyond Heritage armor (I can’t keep putting that on all my casters! It and Nightmare are the best sets for Mesmers, which is why I have a Sylvari Mesmer).

StinVec.3621

I’d like to be able to buy tormented weapons from the Gem Store. They’re something I would definitely buy, but I refuse to farm 250 keys to get one of them. I was really excited when tormented weapons came out because I love them from GW1, but once I saw how long it was going to take just to get 10 scraps (longer than the time it would take for the price to go up), I gave up on it.

I’d also like, now that we have town clothes outfits to wear in combat, more GW1 mesmer style sets.

I’d also really like Raven Shaman and Countess Anise sets and that set advertised on the Mesmer profession page (basically, the sets advertised on that page, I’d like to be able to wear)!

This latest town clothes set was really close to what I’d like, but I think I’ll hold out until maybe something better shows up.

Also, female charr didn’t get dragons on their tails. So yeah, I’ll just wait until there’s something I like.

So far, I haven’t liked a town clothes or armor set enough to buy it (and I really want a town clothes set because it’s bugging me that I don’t have any now!). Phoenix and trickster came close (Phoenix is too elementalist-y for me and trickster is too… feathery) for armor.

Regarding town clothes, chef is nice because it changes depending on race, but it just doesn’t stand out there for me; Ancestral is very close, but not quite there for me (no female charr dragon tail and I’m not 100% sold stylistically); Pirate is fun, but clothing wise, somewhat boring to me.

And, in the end, I’d really really like something GW1 Mesmery beyond Heritage armor (I can’t keep putting that on all my casters! It and Nightmare are the best sets for Mesmers, which is why I have a Sylvari Mesmer).

Heya, Lorelei. Just to note, you can buy the Tormented weapon skins from the Trading Post if you would like to forgo the ticket acquisition side of them. They are between 63g and 180g depending on which skin you desire.

So if you took 180g and bought gems with them, that would make the most expensive skin cost about 1560 gems and the cheapest about 547 gems if they could be bought in the Gem Store. Or can buy gems to convert to gold to buy from the TP for a bit more.

But most of the skins are hovering between 70g and 115g, so most are roughly 600-1000 gems worth of gold in cost (in gold > gem conversion), which doesn’t seem all that bad.

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: Mishee.5719

Mishee.5719

I would like to see a full set of toxic gear and not just the two pieces.

Posted by: Dxnice.8647

Dxnice.8647

Grenth hood please and thank you

Posted by: McGorien.9265

McGorien.9265

Endless transmutation charge, and endless gathering tools without any special animation.

StinVec.3621

Endless transmutation charge, and endless gathering tools without any special animation.

Very much both of these. The main reason for my not purchasing any of the infinite tools is due to their having undesirable animations. I do not think an infinite tool with the standard skin is an absurd thing to desire.

Posted by: sEZsABC.7058

sEZsABC.7058

Grenth hood please>.<wishing to get those missed the christmas when it’s on sale!DAMMM pls anet!

Posted by: myrtthe.3149

myrtthe.3149

For 10-100 gems maybe 70?):

- Tan kit: change your characters skin color

Even more:

- Contact lenses kit: change eye color + make it possible u can pick/change eyebrowcolor, so it matches more wth light hair colors.

- Cat ear diadem

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

The gem-prices are exactly the same today as they were at release.
No need to lower them.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

At release?? It was like 1g for 100 gem, not barely 10, which was like 7 a day or two ago…
+1 Ima kongkittenninja

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It’s still $50 for 4000 gems etc.

The price in gems for gold has gone up, but that’s a reflection of the increased money supply in the game. Gold is more prevalent, so the exchange rate reflects this. Back in the early days, getting 1g was on the same level as getting 10 or so gold now.

Posted by: ima kong fu ninja.3052

ima kong fu ninja.3052

No need to lower them.

How are they the same? I don’t remember them being 13g for 100 gems.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

The gem-store and ArenaNet does not take gold to gem ratio into account. The actual monetary value of gems is however exactly the same as it was at release.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

No need to lower them.

It’s still X number of Gems to buy item Y. Gem Shop items are priced according to their cash equivalent and not whatever the gold→gems rate is. As long as more people convert gold into gems than the other way around the rate will continue to go up, accelerating along the way as the number of gems in the exchange keeps decreasing. The more players buy, the more it costs the next time.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

We have so many fire themed armors. Let’s get some frosty armor and back skins.

Posted by: Miroe.2054

Miroe.2054

I wanna play the sad violin again. Pleez gif teh Violin tu uz.

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Festive hat (return) and a nice dress for my Mesmer and human ele!

Posted by: Vladimer.7051

Vladimer.7051

Phantom hood please.

Posted by: silviuscr.2185

silviuscr.2185

Kasmeer’s Staff, pretty please!

Posted by: Yojimaru.4980

Yojimaru.4980

I’d like a camera gadget that lets you have more control over camera angle and zoom when taking screenshots!

Posted by: MakubeC.3026

MakubeC.3026

Don’t ever bring the phantom hood.
You know you shouldn’t.

Posted by: Wonderly.1324

Wonderly.1324

race change options! complete with a total reset of the character’s personal story records and history

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Mad Memories Complete edition please!

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Would a profession changer be possible?

Posted by: WaterHunter.8973

WaterHunter.8973

It would be amazing if you could bring back the Grenth Hood AND the Phantom’s Hood!
I would be very happy if these were available once again

Attachments:

Posted by: Wonderly.1324

Wonderly.1324

Place exclusive bank, mystic forge, and trading post in the heart of the mists that you can unlock permanent access to with gems.

Posted by: Foxx.1473

Foxx.1473

It would be amazing if you could bring back the Grenth Hood AND the Phantom’s Hood!
I would be very happy if these were available once again

Please bring back to us OUR GRENTH HOOD – The Most Awesomeness Hood in GW2!!! Please bring it back ANET!

Attachments: