Bring Our Dungeons Back

Bring Our Dungeons Back

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Conner.5803

Conner.5803

I don’t think the swamp/molten problem can be solved unless they remove them from the higher tiered fractals. To me, the only rewarding part is the daily achievement for it. The big chests at the end of each fractal and the boxes/mats dropped are just not worth the time spent in them at all. But even if those fractals got removed, people would flock to the next “easiest/shortest” fractal. Seriously miss the old random fractal system and would’ve loved to at least see it at the higher tiered fractals, since it’s actually end-game content and should be something that you have to invest your time in.

Yes it can be solved and by a lot of different ways or combination of ways.

1) Balance the number of encryption depending not only by the level, but by the island. For exemple, level 40 Molten Bosses give 3 encryptions. You could give level 38 Dredge give 4 or 5 encryption since it’s an harder and longer fractal.

2) Rebalance the length and difficulty of the fractal themselve. For exemple, you could change Swamp so that each Swamp need you to kill both Mosman and Bloomhunger and not just one. This would make Swamp more on par with other fractal in term of length. Motlen bosses can be a bit harder to balance. There isn’t much room there. The only thing I could see would be to up the difficulty of the 2 bosses.

3) Remove part of the daily reward or remove it completely. Instead give that reward after the player complete a certain amount of level. For exemple. Right now if you do 16 daily (48 islands), you should get around 1-2 pieces of ascended gear. Now replace that with an repeatable achievement that give you 2-3 ascended gear for completing all level 51 to 100 once (49 islands). A bit like the current Fractal Veteran and Fractal Master achievement.

1) I think this is already in place. The last time anet increased the loot/rewards in fractals I remember doing fractal 98 (jade maw) and 99 (molten duo) and remember that molten duo gave less of an reward (in encryption) than jade maw did. Could be wrong, but I still don’t think running either of them is worth any time, still if someone else could test it that would be appreciated

2) I actually like that idea. For the molten duo frac it would be nice if they opened up the part before that fractal. My friends that played the dungeon version of it told me it’s really interesting (and challenging).

3) Could be nice, but I’d rather see 3 random fracs from any of the high lvl’s being chosen for the daily achievements than having to run 49 fracs over again (although having it as a separate achievement, like you said, it could work like that dungeon achievement where you get a bunch of ap for the amount of dungeon paths cleared).

To me, the only rewarding part is the daily achievement for it.

This is the exact problem they would be aiming to solve.

Yeah, and funny enough the old 3 random fracs + boss fracs system from before actually solved it. While the new system is nice to get new people into fracs, the old system was better to keep the older people from actually staying.

I miss the old days

Btw, I think we’re strafing a bit off topic here since the OP was talking about bringing dungeons back and not about making fractals appealing :P

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Raizen.7981

Raizen.7981

I really don’t get it. OP is complaining about “bring 1.5g back”. Arah rewards 1.25g per path, and it’s almost always empty. Has 25 silver made 99% of the players move to some other part of the game? Gib explanation pls

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Marthkus.4615

Marthkus.4615

And they will be just as fun as the current ones. Long, no damage, random fears, losing boons, fun times! >_>

I’m fairly confident they’ll be revamping the bad instabilities like Boon Thieves or Boon Fumbler at some point this year as well.

Unfortunatly, after the novelty (is that word correct? Cant check right now) has passed people will go back to 3 swamp runs. New fractals and new instabilities wont solve the problem.

It would for me. I enjoy running other fractals. But those instabilities usually keep me from swamping things up to much. I will throw in a snow blind sometimes just to break the shear boredom of swamps.

If boon fumbler, boon thief, afflicted and Last laugh were changed I would be very happy.

So rather than adapt to the antiglass mechanics, Anet needs to make things easier for all the leet glass players. K

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Leezy.4567

Leezy.4567

I really don’t get it. OP is complaining about “bring 1.5g back”. Arah rewards 1.25g per path, and it’s almost always empty. Has 25 silver made 99% of the players move to some other part of the game? Gib explanation pls

Arah used to give 3g per bonus chest for p1,2,4. and 1.5g for p3.
….AC gave 1.5g for p1,2,3
……….Every other dungeon path gave 1g.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Anet wanted the toxic meta players out of dungeon content. They were willing to throw nice meta players under the bus for that.

that toxic meta kept the game alive

No, the toxic meta made people quit. Queensdale champ train, eotm karma and experience nerfs, and more. Toxic players helped kill content by Anet reducing the rewards associated with the content.

Except, there was no toxic meta. There were people making groups that they’ve posted requirements for. If you did not fill those, you should not have joined. But of course this is a dead horse that has been beaten time and time again.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Any reqs what so ever for AC was not “casual” friendly. Which “casual” seems to mean any non-(level 80 zerker elitist).

Like Jockum said, SW had a way better gold/hour ratio when pugging and that’s the only thing what counts for the casual players. There is no single doubt that he is right with his statements. Pugs had worse gold income when running dungeons compared to SW.
You must not compare some daily guild runs having a better ratio because they were never involved in any toxic things that were brought up via the lfg. Speed run guilds didn’t use this feature, they had their own closed groups inside the guild or dungeon community.

Zerker groups filled way more slowly than any other “all welcome”, “everybodys run”, “come all” or for example “P1” group. That was a big mistake made by many players crying out loud: “OMFG, only zerker lfgs. Anet, stop zerker meta plox.” because they only looked for the lfgs that lasted longer. Pre-HoT you could open AC with “Px” and your group was filled within seconds while you had to wait for a so called right zerker meta composition.

And the biggest mistake was or is always the same: Many players never open an own lfg since today. But, maybe that is not a mistake, it is just stupidity.

And I have to correct another thing: AC is not made for Lvl 30/35. It is recommended to run it with these levels. There was no statement that you have the right to play with everybody also running AC just because you achieved this kind of level.
And another thing: It is pretty hard to run AC with Lvl 35 in inappropriate gear. Yeah, you can do this as a challenge but after 3 years this challenge isn’t interesting for most of the veterans, so it was better to list your wishes with lvl 80/meta/zerker/w/e and let others have their challenge. Again, this had nothing to do with toxicity.

My favorite experience is when I was playing full Zerk PS war and got kicked from a group because back then kicking was easier AND the party leader was using 3rd party software to estimate my health which was “too high for full zerk”. My server’s WvW bonus put me over her threshold pfffff.

This reason wasn’t even toxic. A kick is not to equalize with toxicity. He just didn’t want to have you in that determined group. Ok, he made a mistake, maybe. Maybe not. No toxicity. Did he insult you? If so, that is toxic.
You’ll be way too sensitive if you think that his kick was a toxic behaviour.
It’s the same thing like back in the past when I was playing on the court with some friends. Some other guys wanted to play with us but from time to time we didn’t want to play with them. This attitude didn’t make us toxic but nowadays, many peeps of the younger population feel that this is toxic or cruel. What a bullkitten! Grow some balls!
This world isn’t “Hello Kitty”.

No, the toxic meta made people quit. Queensdale champ train, eotm karma and experience nerfs, and more. Toxic players helped kill content by Anet reducing the rewards associated with the content.

Queensdale champ train had nothing to do with “zerker meta”, neither had eotm karma and the xp nerfs. Don’t mix things up.

I didn’t say zerker meta. If you read my entire paragraph it was in response to the player talking about Toxic Players. Toxic players are not akin to “zerker meta” only, if you didn’t know xD.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

reapex.8546

Anet wanted the toxic meta players out of dungeon content. They were willing to throw nice meta players under the bus for that.

that toxic meta kept the game alive

Except, there was no toxic meta. There were people making groups that they’ve posted requirements for. If you did not fill those, you should not have joined. But of course this is a dead horse that has been beaten time and time again.

Not all groups post their requirements on lfg. They analyze after joining, said group.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

ORIGINAL Dungeon rewards were:

Night Set:
(daily fast dungeon sets) (total 12 paths for 16,62 gold and various tokens, 9 lvls worth of XP (2,25M XP))
AC (Daily (Night set) 1,2,3)1.5 g daily/path + 40 tokens and 26s + 20 tokens
for combined 1.76g + 60 /path * 3 =5gold 28 + 180 tokens
TA (Daily (Night set), FW,UP 1.0 gold daily/path + 40 tokens and 26s + 20 tokens
for combined 1.26g + 60 tokens * 2 = 2 gold 52 + 120 tokens
SE (Daily (Night set), 1,3 1.0 gold daily/path + 40 tokens and 26s + 20 tokens
for combined 1.26g + 60 tokens * 2 = 2 gold 52 +120 tokens
CoF (Daily (Night set) 1,2 1.0 gold daily/path + 40 tokens and 26s + 20 tokens
for combined 1.26g + 60 tokens * 2 = 2 gold 52 +120 tokens
CoE (Daily (Night set), 1,2,3 1.0 gold dail/path + 40 tokens and 26s + 20 tokens
for combined 1.26g + 60 tokens * 3 = 3gold 78 + 180 tokens

Normal Dungeon tour
(consists of all dungeons, and thus includes the Night Set)
Consists of 10 paths 18 gold 10 , and 7,5 lvls of XP (~1,85 M XP)+
Night set: (12 paths for 16,62 gold and various tokens, 9 lvls worth of XP (2,25M XP))

CM (Daily (Dungeon tour) 1,2,3 1.0 gold daily/path + 40 tokens and 26s + 20 tokens
HotW (Daily (Dungeon tour) 1,2,3 1.0 gold daily/path + 40 tokens and 26s + 20 tokens
Arah (Daily (Dungeon tour) 1,2,4 3.0 gold daily/path + 40 tokens and 26s + 20 tokens
for combined 3.26g + 60 tokens * 3 = 9gold 78 + 180 tokens
Arah Daily (Dungeon tour) 3 1.5 gold daily/path + 40 tokens and 26s + 20 tokens
for combined 1.76g + 60 tokens

(Complete dungeon tour)
Normally skipped paths from night run sometimes done for Complete Dungeon Tour
~5 gold and 4 silver combined and 2 lvls woth of experience ~0.5M XP)
(And added the Normal dungeon tour (which includes the night dungeon tour)
Total Reward of all available dungeon paths would add up to
~40 gold, and 18,5 levels worth of XP. (4.6M XP) and various tokens

SE (Daily (Night set) 2 1.0 gold daily/path + 40 tokens and 26s + 20 tokens
for combined 1.26g + 60 tokens
CoF (Daily (Night set) 3 1.0 gold daily/path + 40 tokens and 26s + 20 tokens
for combined 1.26g + 60 tokens
TA (Aetherblade) (Night set) 2.0 gold/daily + 40tokens(if I’m right) and 26s + 20 tokens
for combined 2.26gold + 60 tokens

From these 40 gold now only 16.6 gold remains on 25 paths on average this is ~64 silver /path (~4 silver travel cost to dungeon, powerful potion of X-slaying: ~10 silver, food 20-50 silver… gains would be less then .25 gold on average/ path now most paths being 10-15 minutes when running efficient, some dungeons (arah for example) tend to cost more time…. 25 times 10-20 minutes would be ~6.5 hours…..

Old situation: 40 gold in 6.6 hours is 6 gold/hour
New situation: 16.6 gold in 6.6 hours is 2,5 gold/hour

Modernized Fractals (incl. chests and keys): daily 20-24 gold with investment of ~4-6 gold. in 1, maybe 1.5 hours for 9,5-20 gold/hour (LIQUID!)

Guess fractals will be nerfed next cause of excessive liquid rewards…

Sorry for bad calculations but this was the best I could do in a short timeframe, from head, with my daughter drinking her bottle on 1 arm, and my Tablet on the armrest of the couch.

edit: removed some nasty layout problems and copy/paste errors….

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I think I never had less than 50 gold a day when I ran dungeon tour nightly before. I made a legendary-level purchase every month in the past year. So I’m pretty confident that dungeons were very profitable to semi-casual players. Since HoT, we had much more demands than supply – if you look at the hiking price of all the materials and commodities. If dungeons had still been a profitable source of gold, I shudder at the thought of how the TP price would become. I suppose nerfing liquid gold is the right call, I just don’t agree with the severity: 40-50% would be more in line with the time spent grinding out dungeons. Even the old GW1 dungeons have better loot to justify its duration.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

I didn’t say zerker meta. If you read my entire paragraph it was in response to the player talking about Toxic Players. Toxic players are not akin to “zerker meta” only, if you didn’t know xD.

Yes, but you brought up “toxic meta made players quit” while the discussion was about “zerker meta” and this meta wasn’t a toxic one.
I agree that we have had toxic behaviour in Queensdale and the changes there were absolutely necessary and satisfying due to having enough farm maps like Frostgorge Sound or Cursed Shore and preventing beginners to play in a bad environtment in starting levels.
By the way, I personally doubt that many players left due to toxic comments in Queensdale or elsewhere and also the “grinders” didn’t quit the game because there were nerfs here and there. The main issue of GW2 that players are abandoning was and still is the missing content over long time periods.

Not all groups post their requirements on lfg. They analyze after joining, said group.

Well, I am of the opinion that (almost) every human being is able to learn something. If you were kicked by such groups why would you join them over and over again?
Sorry, the no-description lfgs weren’t really an issue, not even a minor thing.
The problem was way simpler: Bad or to let it sound harmless: unskilled players joined many “exp” and “zerker” groups on purpose because they wanted a carry bringing them through. And they felt excluded after a kick knowing that they will have a harder and longer run without such groups, sometimes with no success to even see a first, second or a third boss of the dungeon.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

(edited by Vinceman.4572)

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

The main issue of GW2 that players are abandoning was and still is the missing content over long time periods.

Exactly. People came back for HoT and Raids and already left again because of monotony and boredom.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Its funny.. as the dungeons are still the strong point in GW1.

Its like try these new shiney toys – and guess what ANET didnt listen about the weekly lockout/rewards/FOTM chaos. Oh look – we’re getting updates about rewards/FOTM which are months away… in the mean-time the damage has been done (anyone got the bug spray in the swampy ? ).

Too little colloboration with the player base to find out what actually makes sense in advance. I’m stepping off the hamster wheel to watch people run around like crazy farming mats/grinding SW – as its more profitible than doing any of the revamped kitten.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I think I never had less than 50 gold a day when I ran dungeon tour nightly before. I made a legendary-level purchase every month in the past year. So I’m pretty confident that dungeons were very profitable to semi-casual players. Since HoT, we had much more demands than supply – if you look at the hiking price of all the materials and commodities. If dungeons had still been a profitable source of gold, I shudder at the thought of how the TP price would become. I suppose nerfing liquid gold is the right call, I just don’t agree with the severity: 40-50% would be more in line with the time spent grinding out dungeons. Even the old GW1 dungeons have better loot to justify its duration.

Well you and I both know the LIQUID rewards and the TOTAL rewards can be prety far apart, dungeon specific Exotics and lucky dops tend t add good value, 1-3 rares a path are mostly rule not exception. and of course the tokens can be used to buy rewards at the dungeon vendor (Pieces for dungeon specific trinkets/components for legendary/ salvageable exotics…)
And the dungeon specific runes tend to have place inside the meta sometimes (Aristocrat, nightmare and monk all have niche (or better) uses)

40 gold is normal having, but my 146 slots full after 1 full run of AC (read p1,2,3) as well. Normally I should have 125 slots free, calculating further:

SO runnin 25 paths should be ~800-1000 drops most being white, blues and greens, and crafting mats. I’d expect ~20-50 rare’s and 5-10 exotics from drops…

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

3) Could be nice, but I’d rather see 3 random fracs from any of the high lvl’s being chosen for the daily achievements than having to run 49 fracs over again (although having it as a separate achievement, like you said, it could work like that dungeon achievement where you get a bunch of ap for the amount of dungeon paths cleared).

There is already a seperate achivement like for dungoen. So this wouldn’t change anything. They just incentive to run all fractal once.

The 3 random fractal for each daily could be a solution but think about it.

- It would be 25 fractal per reward not 49. 1-25, 26-50, 51-75 and 76-100 you can do whatever you want.

- Someone with limited time can do fractal at his own pace with my system. On day he do only 1 fractal because he only have 20min, 2 days later during the week end he can do 4 fractals. It doesn’t matter. If you have 3 random island you can end up with Dredge, Colossus and Uncategorized. Not everybody have time for that sometime and it kind of defeat the purpose of the change to one level equal 1 island to make fractal more accessible.

- Someone that like fractal a lot can do all 100 level over and over again for decent reward instead of doing the same 3 levels each day.

- It would eliminate all the swamp only runs. Everyday, you could see pretty much any level in the LFG.

- My system would limit the RNG factor that a lot of people hate. If you complete all your 25 level you will receive a good reward. You don’t know if it’s gonna be a ascended armor, weapon or golden skin, but you will be sure to receive one.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

And they will be just as fun as the current ones. Long, no damage, random fears, losing boons, fun times! >_>

I’m fairly confident they’ll be revamping the bad instabilities like Boon Thieves or Boon Fumbler at some point this year as well.

Unfortunatly, after the novelty (is that word correct? Cant check right now) has passed people will go back to 3 swamp runs. New fractals and new instabilities wont solve the problem.

It would for me. I enjoy running other fractals. But those instabilities usually keep me from swamping things up to much. I will throw in a snow blind sometimes just to break the shear boredom of swamps.

If boon fumbler, boon thief, afflicted and Last laugh were changed I would be very happy.

So rather than adapt to the antiglass mechanics, Anet needs to make things easier for all the leet glass players. K

Normaly I don’t feed trolls but why not.

I said nothing about glass gear. What I am referring to was the annoying instabilities.

As for glass gear gw2 is so easy there isn’t a reason to run anything else. There is nothing leet about it.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Marthkus.4615

I said nothing about glass gear. What I am referring to was the annoying instabilities.

As for glass gear gw2 is so easy there isn’t a reason to run anything else. There is nothing leet about it.

Anti-glass instabilities…

Bring Our Dungeons Back

reapex.8546

By the way, I personally doubt that many players left due to toxic comments in Queensdale or elsewhere.

The NPE initiative and Anet own messages posting in articles disagree with your statement.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

Just updated the game and logged in to see for myself.
For the 8 dungeons there were No players in the LFG.

how sad.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Serious.6940

Serious.6940

The only request I wish to make is ; Bring our dungeons back !. Give us 1.5gold give us 75% of a level.

I think they nurfed dungeons far too much. Then again you get loads of loot in FRACTALS and those are basically dungeons too.

As to the XP, there isn’t much point unless you are leveling. I have already topped out and don’t need any more XP. I have so many leveling tomes that within 5 minutes of creating a new toon I’m throwing out the leveling trash and getting new max armor/weapons on.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

The NPE initiative and Anet own messages posting in articles disagree with your statement.

The NPE initiative was for newer players to not having it too hard and “confusing”. They changed so much with it beside the nerf from champions to veterans with less loot. It wasn’t to counteract to a toxic environment and the official announcement don’t even mention a single word of toxic player behaviour.
Anet had and still has a hard time to bind newer and enough players to play the game actively and with this initiative they tried to make it tasty for beginners and simplify the introduction into the game. The breakup of the queensdale farming train was a pleasant side effect as we had champ to vet nerfs in every starting area with 0,0% trains there (Plains of Ashford, Metrica, Wayfarer Foothils, Caledon Forest —> no trains ever!).

Also, there has never been any important official posting that toxic player behaviour has been or is a thing in Guild Wars 2. I don’t count some minor forum posts to that. These are irrelevant and not significant. On the contrary, we have lots of announcements to fight and ban bots and players being banned due to using forbidden third-party software like in WvW and bans due to payment frauds.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Talyn.3295

Making vague…. statements is not a counter argument I can do that too

Attachments:

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Marthkus.4615

Look you can complain about anti-glass mechanics and pretend its not because they make your play style harder, but if that is all you complain about, then it looks like you just dislike anti-glass mechanics.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Talyn.3295

Look you can complain about anti-glass mechanics and pretend its not because they make your play style harder, but if that is all you complain about, then it looks like you just dislike anti-glass mechanics.

I will respond to your post one last time. But if you can’t be bothered to read or give a good counter argument I will just ignore them from now on.

1. I never completed about anything anti glass.

I am still running the same glass builds now as I was before.

2. For the instabilities to be anti glass it would indicate that they would invalidate glass gear or at least make glass gear harder to play.

They don’t. I find glass gear just as effective as before. None of these instabilities have changed that.

3. It would also indicate that these instabilities are some how harder for a glass group then a standard throw together group with who knows what kind of armor.

Again they are not. My group blasted through the last laugh fractals with me only changing one set of traits for my guard. In the boon fumbler I litterly face tanked mossman on my warrior with no dodges because my friend on guard played so well I didn’t have too.

Never in any of my post did I complain about these instabilities being anti glass. I called them annoying. Nothing more. I don’t know if you are projecting your own frustration at it being anti glass into this or what. But I never said anything about them being harder or them being anti glass.

Good day

(edited by Talyn.3295)

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Marthkus.4615

I will respond to your post one last time. But if you can’t be bothered to read or give a good counter argument I will just ignore them from now on.

1. I never completed about anything anti glass.

I am still running the same glass builds now as I was before.

2. For the instabilities to be anti glass it would indicate that they would invalidate glass gear or at least make glass gear harder to play.

They don’t. I find glass gear just as effective as before. None of these instabilities have changed that.

3. It would also indicate that these instabilities are some how harder for a glass group then a standard throw together group with who knows what kind of armor.

Again they are not. My group blasted through the last laugh fractals with me only changing one set of traits for my guard. In the boon fumbler I litterly face tanked mossman on my warrior with no dodges because my friend on guard played so well I didn’t have too.

Never in any of my post did I complain about these instabilities being anti glass. I called them annoying. Nothing more. I don’t know if you are projecting your own frustration at it being anti glass into this or what. But I never said anything about them being harder or them being anti glass.

Good day

Oh yeah sure *wink

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Shaaba.5672

Shaaba.5672

Anet disincentivizing dungeons wouldn’t bother me so much if they hadn’t put precursor hunts in at the same time. Here everyone – what you’ve all been waiting for! Get your precursors here! *dungeon tokens not included

I know that instead of farming the tokens directly you can PvP for them, and why do I think that’s exactly what Anet would prefer us all to do? Bleah.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Marthkus.4615

Anet disincentivizing dungeons wouldn’t bother me so much if they hadn’t put precursor hunts in at the same time. Here everyone – what you’ve all been waiting for! Get your precursors here! *dungeon tokens not included

I know that instead of farming the tokens directly you can PvP for them, and why do I think that’s exactly what Anet would prefer us all to do? Bleah.

You’re suppose to run noobs through dungeons.

Each path still gives 60 tokens.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

Eh, I just hop on one of the “PvP Dailies” rooms right at reset and stock up on potions for a rainy day. I’d rather invest 5 minutes each day for 2 weeks to be able to complete a complete Dungeon Track rather than put up with the inexperienced/vacant LFG. TA is about the only dungeon that’s not too terrible even with pugs. If they die, I just move on to the next boss/checkpoint.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Magnus Godrik.5841

Magnus Godrik.5841

I agree that the dungeons should be put back to normal. You still need them to craft the original legendaries and other mystic forge weapons so nerfing it was a bad idea.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Marthkus.4615

I agree that the dungeons should be put back to normal. You still need them to craft the original legendaries and other mystic forge weapons so nerfing it was a bad idea.

You still get tons of tokens. You’ll just have to run with all welcome groups and it’s probably quicker to kill mobs rather than explain how to run past them.

You may also need to run support builds to keep the pugs up if you aren’t skilled enough to solo the dungeon in full zerk gear.

I haven’t had trouble finding(making) groups yet.

Bring Our Dungeons Back

Posted by: Famps.7461

Famps.7461

Fractals=new dungeons. Thats it. Accept that. People are alaways gonna do the fastet way on things… Even in dungeons people did that… I run daily adept and veteran plus req. That takes 30-40min. I make 8-10gold and ever more sometimes. Run fractals there is your gold now. Funny thing Also, people complain About the do not want to grind (grind is like doing samething over and over) farming. You do samething over and over. Farming=grind. People complain the do not want to grind (farming) and people Also complain the cant farm stuff anymore (grind). Sometimes it is even same people that complain. People are Never stop complaining, because it is more easy Than to adapt.

(edited by Famps.7461)