Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Jamal Hakim.8035

Jamal Hakim.8035

Hello, I’d like an invite to the EU guild if possible. I’ve been playing since launch and still haven’t done any Explorable Dungeons at all. Thanks.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Neverlandpup.9048

Neverlandpup.9048

I would also like an invite to the NA guild. I’m on TC, CST time. I’ve got an eighty ranger, else, guard, and mesmer. I’m interested in dungeons and fractals, just have been put off by my inexperience

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

if this is still an active thing, would love an invite to the guild, please.

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: DarkKyouto.2469

DarkKyouto.2469

I’m interested in joining the NA guild. I’ve got an 80 warrior and ranger along with ~level 50 mesmer and ele and am interested in learning tactics for all of them for both dungeons, and I’d like to start on fractals pretty soon. Thanks!

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: jne.3571

jne.3571

Hey guys I was looking for an invite to the NA guild. I’m on Yaks Bend. I have 2 80’s a warrior and a thief both in full zerker with some ascended items. I’m looking to learn the harder content in the game like arah and fotm and pretty much any dungeon other than ac, cm and cof. A DnT member recommended you all, looking forward to hearing from you.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: mjasa.5821

mjasa.5821

I would like an invite to the NA guild. I play lvl 80 Ranger and Necro. I have done a few dungeons and fractals but it is hard to learn when people just want to run through and kick you if you do something wrong. Thanks!

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Pory Z.1324

Pory Z.1324

If I could get an invite to the guild, that would be fantastic. I’ve done about half of the dungeons and would love to be taught the remaining paths of the dungeons I haven’t done

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: xNilla.4705

xNilla.4705

I’m fairly new to the game only been in game a couple of months but have a lvl 80 ranger and working on some other characters as well all i’ve been able to do so far is map clearing and would love to learn more about pve, dungeons, and fractals so if i could get an invite to the NA guild that would be awesome.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Hey guys, the invites have been sent out to you. As a reminder, our guild has mentors actively playing in both regions, NA and EU. Please check out their ranks before you contact the mentors in your region. I hope the new mentees receive the help they are seeking for.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Raymond.2601

Raymond.2601

I would like to join the guild. I almost never do dungeons and would like you guys to show me. I also heard that they are required to make legendary weapon. (I play in the Na Server)

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Shaaba.5672

Shaaba.5672

I would appreciate an invite as well. (NA server). Thank you all for being so helpful.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Sarahfull.4930

Sarahfull.4930

hiya!
you know….

we need a big combined thread in the " player helping player " section
A big wooden notice board graphic picture with all our names and details on bits of paper pined up to the notice board.

don’t you think that would be awesome? both all the mentors here at noob and RagingDragon & Dramen, all together in one community notice board

Sarah

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: zaery.6478

zaery.6478

I’d like an invite to the guild(NA). I’m very interested in a place to do dungeons in a helpful, friendly environment instead of risking running in to elitist trolls in LFG.

(edited by zaery.6478)

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Kreiri.9048

Kreiri.9048

I’d like an invite too (EU). I’ve done story modes of all dungeons, but LFG adverts for explorable paths are… not welcoming.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Black Roofis.2890

Black Roofis.2890

I would like an invite to the guild (NA)! I am quite familiar with all dungeons but Arah so it’d be nice to have some friendly guidance with that!

Respect the Necro

(edited by Black Roofis.2890)

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Sarahfull.4930

Sarahfull.4930

invites have been sent welcome to the guild!

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: icefrogz.7469

icefrogz.7469

I’d like an invite for NA guild. Need To learn AC explorable .

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Spartan.5480

Spartan.5480

Hello!!

I would also like an invite to the EU,i’ve done some Dungeons and Fractals, but most remains to be done, and enjoyed learning.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Sleeperlzx.7805

Sleeperlzx.7805

Hi! I just started gw2 about 2 weeks ago. Still kinda green to dungeon play, only have a lvl 80 thief atm. Hope that I’m able to get an invite as I really need someone to guide me through a smooth dungeon run. Thanks!

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Samantha.6380

Samantha.6380

i would love an invite!

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Drazanath.8574

Drazanath.8574

I’d appreciate an invite (NA). Trying to pug my way through has become tedious, and a group that actively teaches these things sounds fantastic.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Sleeperlzx.7805

Sleeperlzx.7805

Please invite me

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: LunarRXA.5062

LunarRXA.5062

I’ve been actively avoiding dungeons for a long time. While I’m not fond of the moniker/Tag “Noob” I would like a chance to run some dungeons with some optimistic, knowledgeable and friendly people.

Dungeons are content that I mostly avoid these days. I’ve done most paths at least once excluding Arah & Crucible of Eternity. I am, by no means, up to date on dungeons, but I’d like to try to figure them out.

I mostly play Mesmer, but I’ve leveled a Mesmer, Guardian/Warrior, Ranger, Engineer & Thief to level 80. They’re all geared out in exotic Knights or Berserker, but I have little experience on running on anything aside from the Guardian or Mesmer.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Stip.3642

Stip.3642

I would also like an invite. I’ve been around since launch and have never completed a dungeon.

Thanks!

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: NatNit.3051

NatNit.3051

Hi guys. I’d like an invite to the NA guild, please. I have a L80 Guardian, and I’m playing on Yak’s Bend (PST).

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Blasphyyy.7142

Blasphyyy.7142

May I get an invite? (NA) Been meaning to try Arah and Fractals out. Thanks!

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Exode.5301

Exode.5301

I would like to get invitation. Im playing in EU Since rT closed its gates i would like to play with some experts till i could apply. Maybe ill see something new, if not i can help some new players on mes/warr.))

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: meentje.8467

meentje.8467

I would like to get an invite for student, please.
I have a lvl 80 Ranger. I am on EU.
Interested in learning all dungeons and fractals en how to use my class/build properly.
Thank you.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Tylor.9428

Tylor.9428

I would like to get an invitation to the EU guild please.
Started playing again after a long while, and I have no idea what I’m doing in dungeons.
Thanks.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Cata.9281

Cata.9281

Hey, I would like to get an invitation as an apprentice. I am on EU and interested in learning all the dungeons and fractals too. My main is a guardian ^^ Thanks

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Featherpillows.6750

Featherpillows.6750

Can I grab an invite to the NA guild please? I need a brush up on all my dungeon paths. I have a thief and a guardian geared for dungeons. Thank you!

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Napo.1230

Napo.1230

I’d like an invite please, mainly need help with explorable dungeons. My main is mesmer and warrior.
This is such a good idea.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Abylle.3569

Abylle.3569

Hey, I’d like an invitation too. I’m on EU and interested in learning dungeons, as I’ve only done one up till now. I play a mesmer. Thank you!

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Candyman.2058

Candyman.2058

An invite into the EU guild would be appriciated, I’m aware of the basic dungeon mechanics but haven’t been in high level fractals or Arah for months.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Syzygy.5031

Syzygy.5031

I’d love an invite (EU).
Do all dungeons/fractals except Arah and need to change that!

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: mavy.7584

mavy.7584

Would like to join EU guild.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Kea.6380

Kea.6380

I would like to get an invite for NA. Would like to get Empyreal Fragment for Asceneded.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Allelya.6830

Allelya.6830

LF invite to NA guild. Seasoned MMO player who wants to learn these crazy dungeons

Delvien – d/d Elementalist – Gates of Madness

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Resubian.5823

Resubian.5823

Invite to NA guild please. Been playing since April and I have 3, almost 4 level 80 characters. Figured it’s about time for me to learn how to do dungeons without everyone raging at me.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: josebaabasolo.5680

josebaabasolo.5680

LF invitation to EU guild. Got all proffesions and full 80 meta. Nearly exp in most of the dungeons, except for Arah and advanced dungeonspeedclear tactics, want to change that. Want to get that exp needed to apply dungeon guilds

Llamaeterna Illy [eXc]
Spanish troll, cry in spanish

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Oyfinn.4829

Oyfinn.4829

If this is still going I’d love an invite to the EU guild. I have been running dungeons with pugs for a long time so more or less experienced in most dungeons (except Arah) and its getting kinda boring. So currently looking for more advanced and organized dungeon runs to freshen things up a bit

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: satorik.1764

satorik.1764

Hello, I’d like an invite to the EU guild if possible! Thanks

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: petrocksteve.8653

petrocksteve.8653

I would like an invite to the NA guild so that I can learn the Arah paths.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: jukon.3142

jukon.3142

I’m interested to join NA please.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I just want to drop a note that all the invites have been sent. Thank you for your patience.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Trinnitty.8256

Trinnitty.8256

Hello, Ive been looking to finish my last dungeon path. Of course its Arah p4 which rarely anyone does. I’d be greatfull to get some help and do some other dungeon runs too.

I’m in NA.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: aadanhill.8916

aadanhill.8916

I would like to join the NA guild. Please send invite. Thank you.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Lupusportas.7984

Lupusportas.7984

I would like to join the Eu guild. Please send invite. Thank you.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Endrosz.3609

Endrosz.3609

I would like an invite to the EU guild.

The journey is the destination.

Dungeon Mentors [Noob]

Posted by: Flodea.8715

Flodea.8715

Please send an invite to NA guild. Thanks!