Fractal rewards

Fractal rewards

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

38, ettin band. And it’s UNINFUSEDDDDDDDDDDDDD ohhhhhmahgawd I’m so happy.
/faceprinter
Someone hand me a cute kitten or something before my blood pressure goes through the roof and I get murderous.
Oh, also a napkin. I have magenta ink all over the face.

This… this is ink, right?

I have 3 of those in my bank, from just this past month. Ettinbrands, freaking everywhere.

Attachments:

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

^ That picture is so Kawaii~

Attachments:

Fractal rewards

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

try lower levels…
Chests drops like flies….

got 2 in the weekend obviously the same old nothing at 49-50…

As Always fractal are broken…its from release there are the same issues…just they got worse and devs denied it despite we had a huge statistical evidence (in the past was about rares).

THIS. Did a 29, got dredge, cutted them like butter, then melted molden duo, got nothing, went smooth and fast din’t even get mad.
Some dude got a fractal skin for warhorn. Gonna repeat til get dagger skin. Then i shall be free forever.

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Fractal rewards

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

/faceprinter
Someone hand me a cute kitten or something before my blood pressure goes through the roof and I get murderous.

I have 3 of those in my bank, from just this past month. Ettinbrands, freaking everywhere.

I got a barbed signet today from 38, but I ain’t even mad. That kitty is so cute.
/melts
P.S. I have 4 in my bank from the past month/month and a half, and I deleted one. Ettinband op.

Fractal rewards

Lilith Ajit.6173

/faceprinter

I got a barbed signet today from 38, but I ain’t even mad. That kitty is so cute.
/melts
P.S. I have 4 in my bank from the past month/month and a half, and I deleted one. Ettinband op.

5 barbed signets too -_-

Condi OP.

And kittens are toooo cute.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

I’ve been selling them for months for a whooping 4s and 95c! Probably adds up to a few golds now.
Aside from that there’s a banktab filled with infused rings… Not counting 2 per each of my alts… SIghs…

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

So if one wanted to farm a Fractal Sword, what level Fractals would you guys recommend as the best one? 49/50 drop rates seem dismal, so the time/risk investment doesn’t seem worth it.

Fractal rewards

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Nothing from my frac50 today~

Fractal rewards

Posted by: IrisTheCasual.3742

IrisTheCasual.3742

anything from 14-38 would be more efficient time wise.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

defenders shoulder armour chest, from a 16.

something is really really off.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Yesterday did a fast 29…. malicious chest (shoulders if i remember well)..

Lower levels drop is extremely high, higher level is near to 0

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: DigitalKirin.9714

DigitalKirin.9714

Got a drop from a 49! But it was healer chest of ascended gloves. :X

Well… any of those armors usable in WvW on necro or warrior…?

Genevieve Talbot [NP] – Noble Phantasm on Stormbluff Isle

Fractal rewards

deSade.9437

Ugh, uhm… shout heal warrior doesn’t really use cleric armor, but… I mean, it’s just a pair of gloves, right?
/whatevers

Fractal rewards

LordByron.8369

Watch out that it could have wupwup amongst the stats.

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Watch out that it could have wupwup amongst the stats.

Afaik Wup Wup is included in every ascended chest that has chooseable stats.

Fractal rewards

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Yeah, its best to just cry and take your celestial piece, maybe one of us will get lucky tomorrow and get a zerk piece XD

Fractal rewards

Posted by: yoyi.3469

yoyi.3469

Yesterday, doing daily fractal 50 got a ring, then doing fractal 29 got the same ring. What is the ppint of doing high levels of fractals if the rewards are only 20 silvers less

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

i run every day lvl19/29/39 after 14 days i got 3 ring and 1 infuse ring drop system in this game mega suck and teq boss its same after 51x kills got still greens+2-3 rares fractals and teq starting be wasting of time when 5min of grenth event defend give me better loot that world boss and fractals

Fractal rewards

deSade.9437

38…. a ring!
30…. a ring!
20…. a ring!
But someone got skins on 30 and 20 sooooooo…
So nothing, I’m still crying.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

38…. nothing!
30…. nothing!
20…. nothing!

Woo!

Fractal rewards

deSade.9437

38…. nothing!
30…. nothing!
20…. nothing!

Woo!

Yeah! Amazing!

Fractal rewards

Natsu Dragneel.1625

armour chest rate is about 5%
weapon chest rate is about 0.2%

from 150 combined fractal end chests since the last fractal update, we received something like 6 armour chests and all but 0 weapon chests, may have been 1, cant remember.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

level 25: 4 of the 5 got rings 2 were infused.
level 15: 3 of the 5 members got rings.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

getting noting from lvl 50 this is interesting

i play fractals 1y almost and never get the axe

now this is really interesting

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Manczurov.3245

Manczurov.3245

I was doing my personal lvl so i did 14 fractals from lvl 11 to 25 after the patch.
The loot is:
Malicious boots chest from 14 lvl
Infused zerker ring from lvl 20
Malicious shoulders from 24.

These chests are crap but still, atleast they look cool.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: noobgood.8762

noobgood.8762

My first lvl 21 chest. Ring of Red Death (Infused).

Fractal rewards

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Another fractal 50, another bunch of useless rings.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Chorben weps for level 15
Malicious boots for level 19

Nil for level 50
Really?

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Fractal rewards

LordByron.8369

As usual (its not one or 2 times its the same thing since fractal release) got lot of stuff my first run after my first post patch fractal run …

1 lvl 50 run:
3 rares 4 lodestones, 3 exotics, 1 fractal GS skin.

I expect drops to fall into nothing in 2 days.

GW2 balance:

Fractal rewards

deSade.9437

38, a soldier ring; 30, a cleric ring.
I accepted the game’s message and now I play soldier guardian with cleric trinkets.
Other than that, I’m collecting rings at such a fast rate I’ll have to start deleting them within a few more runs, if it keeps going like this… I have no more room for that sheet.

Fractal rewards

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Another frac 50, another 5 people getting uninfused condition rings.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: fadeaway.2807

fadeaway.2807

Fractal rewards

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

Just do 29(30), 40 and 50

Fractal rewards

Posted by: beastie.4536

beastie.4536

from the past 5 days
49………..uninfused trash ring
49………..nothing
49………..nothing
49………..nothing
38………..Fractal Trident skin

I noticed there are less and less people doing 49/50 and more ppl are doing 29/38 for daily chest. I was frastrated for getting nothing most of the time on 49 so i moved to 38 and got a fractal trident today.

People spend 1-2hrs on 49/50 and most of them got nothing. Cmon anet the drop rate on 49/50 is suppose to be better than the lower level. plz do something about the fractal loot table!!! cry

update 4/23
38………..Raider’s Ascended Gloves Chest
49………..Fractal Shortbow

ok Iooks like rngesus is with me for now and I expect drops to fall into nothing very soon.

Mike O’Brien: "We don’t make grindy games — we leave the grind to other MMOs.”

(edited by beastie.4536)

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

I think rings need to be removed from the loot table of the 41-50 daily chest. This is getting beyond a joke. I have at least 80 rings lying around doing nothing in the hope that one day they allow us to do something with them (500 jewelcrafting anyone?)

Please for the love of god, give us something worthwhile for doing 41+

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

Fractal rewards

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

I think rings need to be removed from the loot table of the 41-50 daily chest. This is getting beyond a joke. I have at least 80 rings lying around doing nothing in the hope that one day they allow us to do something with them (500 jewelcrafting anyone?)

At the very least they should do this. Remove rings from 40+. Did lvl 50 2 days ago and the whole party got a ring LOL. But to make people actually want to run fractals they should make it less of an rng festival and more rewarding so people will still run it after they get what they want.

(edited by OMNIBUS.2913)

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

At the very least they should do this. Remove rings from 40+. Did lvl 50 2 days ago and the whole party got a ring LOL. But to make people actually want to run fractals they should make it less of an rng festival and more rewarding so people will still run it after they get what they want.

Also, put fractal weapon skins in the merchants hands for an insane amount of fractal relics. At least then there is an attainable, concrete goal to strive for. Making them purely RNG in the first place was an absolute joke as it doesn’t show off how dedicated you are! You could have run 1 kittening fractal past 30 or whatever it is and gotten a skin compared to someone who’s run hundreds of fractals to only have received a couple of skins? Please. Making them purchasable with relics shows progression, not RNG.

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

Fractal rewards

LordByron.8369

50 is definitely bugged.

Its impossible you never see any drop other that uninfused and infused rings while 30 is raining ascended chests….

3X is boring and annoying unfortunately…

GW2 balance:

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

18x time in row still same daily reward at 19/29/39/49 drop system in this game mega sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

50 is definitely bugged.

Its impossible you never see any drop other that uninfused and infused rings while 30 is raining ascended chests….

3X is boring and annoying unfortunately…

No no no, lvl 19 or 20 is the way to go. I do 19, 29, 38, 50 every single day and not once on the high lvls have I got anything of value. Today, I was doing a 16 and I got a Healer’s Chest of Ascended Boots!

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Fractal rewards

LordByron.8369

I bet that 19 can be harder than 50 >__> from my past experiences….

GW2 balance:

Fractal rewards

Posted by: noobgood.8762

noobgood.8762

Yey, got my first weapon chest from a lvl 27 today! Hronk (magi) weapons are white, right?

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

They are called citrine in the wardrobe. They are a white/brass sort of combination.
If you want something truly white(-ish, albeit with pink light effects) you need wupwup (celestial), I believe.

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Mckeone.9804

Mckeone.9804

Hronk is white (as are all healing power primary weapons). Wupwup is lavender / light purple-ish.

Fractal rewards still grossly broken. Please, anet, it would be nice to know if you were even looking at it

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Lawrencii.1356

Lawrencii.1356

What I really like to see for fractals is some kind of title progression. It is cool I guess that right now fractal weapons are the only weapons with real value out there since now you can get most dungeons skins doing spvp. The idea of a pregression tipe reward for fractals that you can show off in a form of a title (the same way I can get titles from WvW and sPvP) is what I think is missing for fractals. I am sure that people who has been doing fractals like me since first day would enjoy it much more that an asscended box drop.

¬ I A Euphy ¬ SoS ¬

(edited by Lawrencii.1356)

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

My streak is over! After 34 runs of nothing more than a ring, I got a skin!……… a rifle. At least it was a skin that I didn’t have before and wasn’t a 4th trident.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Fractal rewards

Lilith Ajit.6173

My streak is over! After 34 runs of nothing more than a ring, I got a skin!……… a rifle. At least it was a skin that I didn’t have before and wasn’t a 4th trident.

I’d love a trident. Instead. . 3 pistols and 2 axes all from before fractured

[ARES]

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Before Fractured, I managed to acquire every weapon skin they had to offer except for spear. After the Fractured patch I can literally count the amount of skins I’ve gotten on one hand.

The drop-rate was definitely significantly lowered. We used to do at least 1 skin every 2-3 lvl 48 runs per party, that’s not the case anymore. Although I don’t mind getting those Ascended Boxes. Even though Healing ones are kind of useless, at least they have Wup Wup stats in them.

To be honest, I don’t even remember the last time I got a skin to drop. It’s seriously something of a “wow-factor” to see one drop these days.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

So if one wanted to farm a Fractal Sword, what level Fractals would you guys recommend as the best one? 49/50 drop rates seem dismal, so the time/risk investment doesn’t seem worth it.

If you want to hardcore farm skins right now do lvl 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50. right now skins (and ascended armor/wep boxes) from lvl 10+ and there rate is about the same regardless of level. And with the wardrobe system you only need one sword! so just farm what ever level you feel comfortable with (I recommend in the twenties since you don’t get many newbies) .

The Sickest Guild NA

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Big Jay.1479

Big Jay.1479

IMHO – un-infused rings should be removed from the 31+ rewards tables. So the minimum you will get is an infused ring.