Fractal rewards

Fractal rewards

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Rogg.8275

Rogg.8275

I just did a fractal 36 and my party got 3 fractal weapons : pistol, sword and bow. I never seen this since the fractured patch and i’m doing daily fract every day.

(edited by Rogg.8275)

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Lucky you. All I’ve been getting lately is rings rings and more rings

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

I think I’m doing pretty good. Did a pre and post reset 49, nothing on the first run and a malicious shoulders chest for the second. On average I’m finding that every 3 days or so I’ll get an ascended chest, not necessarily useful ones. Picked up a Raider’s boot chest on the weekend. What I really want is the Fractal rifle and my guildie picked up his second one last night, QQ

Fractal rewards

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

38, chest of carrion weapons. Yay, cool skins! Sad because of the terrible stats, but I can always use the dagger for wvw.
All the other 38 I’ve done in these days where empyreal fragments (3).

Fractal rewards

Posted by: linuxotaku.4731

linuxotaku.4731

I think I’m doing pretty good. Did a pre and post reset 49, nothing on the first run and a malicious shoulders chest for the second. On average I’m finding that every 3 days or so I’ll get an ascended chest, not necessarily useful ones. Picked up a Raider’s boot chest on the weekend. What I really want is the Fractal rifle and my guildie picked up his second one last night, QQ

Ascended chest every 3 days? From a single full fractal run at 49, or from all 5 reward levels? That seems crazy high if it’s just one daily chest … I’ve gotten one ascended chest out of 362 total fractals … at least 60 daily chests since they added ascended drops. Granted, my PRL is only up to 40, but that’d still be a ridiculous difference in rates.

Last night I got my first fractal skin (axe) … after joining a PUG on 21 (I guess they had people who dropped). Doing Dredge on 49 was good practice, Dredge was fairly painless at that level.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Lapiy.7160

Lapiy.7160

lvl 50 here, I have gotten rings or nothing every day for the past 3 weeks and its driving me crazy and my last fractals skin was almost 2 months ago. Is higher lvl fractals bugged or something?

Servers: Crystal Desert, Underworld, Eredon Terrace
Guilds: [TDS] The Desert Squad-Retired, [bM] Badmash, [BoRP] Bunch Of Random Players
Always looking for fights gvg’s etc just hit me up!

Fractal rewards

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Since the fractal drop increase i got 0 decent drops from higher level.
Reason why everyone is playing lower levels.

Could also be DR….who knows..but since even this patch they stealth buffed dredges i guess they are trolling fotm players.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

2 infused rings at a 29 tonight.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Adonai.5071

Adonai.5071

Not to be a party crasher, but in fact the increase was a decrease. check this thread statistics:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Fractal-drops-were-broken-on-the-3-18-patch/first

From personal experience in drops, I find their results is true.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

1 infused ring (magi), 2 weapon chests (one healer, one rampager!), and a fractal torch (for me!) on a 19 tonight. Torch isn’t the most exciting, but hey, I’ll be more fashionable when doing skips in Arah now.

Fractal rewards

Ropechef.6192

carrion weapons chest.
2 infused rampager rings
1 unifused rampager ring.

level 29

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

Last night a party member got the sword and said “meh”, I would rather have something useful like an infused ring….. he was serious.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

I gave up on high level fractals now because there’s no difference for me personally between a 30 or a 50. Nothing or a ring (often not even infused) is the same as nothing or a ring (often not even infused).
I rather opt to go lvl 30 or some such. Simply because it’s way faster than the alternative.

Unless someone from my guild/FL specifically asks for 50 because they already have the lower tiers done or are still increasing their personal reward level. Simply not worth the effort in my book anymore.

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

omg anet can you fix fractal rewards???????? bacause play fractal levels 40-50 is time wasting mobs is overbuffed a reward is big nothing.

Can we pls get normal reward token system 10-50 give token for x token you got fractal skin or ascended armor/weapon chest ( or for small number of token you can try gamle with random armor/weapon chest

Attachments:

(edited by Pecar.1236)

Fractal rewards

Kupper.8074

My streak is over! After 34 runs of nothing more than a ring, I got a skin!……… a rifle. At least it was a skin that I didn’t have before and wasn’t a 4th trident.

It’s been 18 days and I haven’t seen a drop since this post.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight

Fractal rewards

LordByron.8369

omg anet can you fix fractal rewards???????? bacause play fractal levels 40-50 is time wasting mobs is overbuffed a reward is big nothing.

Can we pls get normal reward token system 10-50 give token for x token you got fractal skin or ascended armor/weapon chest ( or for small number of token you can try gamle with random armor/weapon chest

Well i think that since you are level 44 you are not a frequent fractal runner and you are just asking for easy skins.

I could agree on ascended armors since they shoudn t even exists.

But giving free skins to players who didn t even do 45 fractals runs its a bit too much.

The system is fine…
They should fix droprates as prefractured for skins.
That means quite low until 50 (top was 48 at that time) and a 18% of a random skin at top level.

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

Fractal rewards

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

But giving free skins to players who didn t even do scale 45 fractals runs its a bit too much.

FTFY

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

Well i think that since you are level 44 you are not a frequent fractal runner and you are just asking for easy skins.

I could agree on ascended armors since they shoudn t even exists.

But giving free skins to players who didn t even do 45 fractals runs its a bit too much.

The system is fine…
They should fix droprates as prefractured for skins.
That means quite low until 50 (top was 48 at that time) and a 18% of a random skin at top level.

i normal run 11-41 fractal i run 3×49 1×50 a every time i got nothing so i stay at level 41 and i have more that 800 fractals done and i dont say anythig about free skin so dont know where you get it???? i say 40-50 is time wasting if there is no better reward that level 11 all my ascended armor/weapon/fractal skin are from 11-31 after 15 lv41 fractals got 1 non-infuse ring and personal level is nothing my friend got 21 and get better drop that me at 44

Fractal rewards

LordByron.8369

So you play only for rewards, thus you never reached level 50 (that is not even so hard).

And now you complain you don t have the reward other players had to, playing higher level and dealing with RNG?

With your reward level would’ve been hard to get a skin even prefractured.
Also the stats about the broken loot at higher level are not so old to justify a level 45 reward.

GW2 balance:

Fractal rewards

Ropechef.6192

sorry to kick this one back up if you wanted it to pass away. I didnt know if anyone was keeping track or not.

got my very first skin today.
speargun skin. at a level 31 ( its a skin at least. first one ever after… 700 fractals??? ( it stopped counting awhile ago so i am guessing. ))))

did a 29 right before and got an infused ring.

Fractal rewards

deSade.9437

Just an update…
Daily fractals 38 since the last time, a grand nothing other than a healing chest of gloves.
When I was done crying I got some wupwup for my elly.

Fractal rewards

maxinion.8396

Did a 38 with group last night: fractal rifle, one weapon box, one infused ring. Not bad.

Fractal rewards

deSade.9437

Did a 38 with group last night: fractal rifle, one weapon box, one infused ring. Not bad.

You got the hair dryer?

Fractal rewards

maxinion.8396

You got the hair dryer?

Not me, but a guildie

Fractal rewards

Posted by: beastie.4536

beastie.4536

Running 49 daily and all i get is nothing/nothing/nothing/uninfused rings from the past week. Horrible rng and frustration for getting nothing most of the time making fractal a very terrible end-game experience. Why is anet so against rewarding player for the time/effort spend in the high level end-game dungeon? Running frostgorge champ train is more profitable than wasting 1-2hrs on 49/50.

And FYI, fractal 40+ in lfg is empty most of the time c’mon anet fix the drop rate already!!!!

Mike O’Brien: "We don’t make grindy games — we leave the grind to other MMOs.”

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Stonecaduceus.5638

Stonecaduceus.5638

Well my boycott thread got deleted and a warning, so I guess at least someone looks in the dungeon forums and read about the issue

80 Guardian/Elementalist/Warrior
Wurm’s Bane
Jade Quarry

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Mckeone.9804

Mckeone.9804

In my experience, 29’s really seem to be the way to go.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: beastie.4536

beastie.4536

from the patch note:

Dungeon General

• Adjusted the drop rates for ascended weapon and armor boxes in higher-level fractals; drop rates now scale better with each fractal level.

TY Anet! but does the fractal weapon skin drop rate also increased? Well, guys time to get back to fractal daily run!!!

Mike O’Brien: "We don’t make grindy games — we leave the grind to other MMOs.”

Fractal rewards

Posted by: rhael.6317

rhael.6317

Trying to get a 50 going right now to test these hypothetical patch notes!

Leafy Lemon of Unrepentant [Uey]
Stormbluff Isle Megaserver, PvX, US
www.unrepentantgaming.com

Fractal rewards

deSade.9437

Uhhh dunno, I got a malicious chest from a 38… doesn’t prove anything though.

Fractal rewards

maxinion.8396

3/10 chests tonight for my guild were ascended boxes, and 3 more were rings.

Maaayyyybe?

Edit: 29 and 38

(edited by maxinion.8396)

Fractal rewards

deSade.9437

Too early. And I won’t believe it unless I personally get more. If I manage to drop more boxed, it means that the actual droprate has been significantly increased since it has to bypass my personal debuff (-150% luck).

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

I just did a 50, 2 uninfused rings and 3 people getting nothing ‘fixed’ drop rates for sure

Fractal rewards

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

I just did a 50, 2 uninfused rings and 3 people getting nothing ‘fixed’ drop rates for sure

Correct. That is how stuff works. A coin toss will always be in your favor.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: IvanTheGrey.2941

IvanTheGrey.2941

I got an raider’s glove box from a Lvl 19 tonight… Luckiest thing I’ve ever picked up in fractals.

Fractal rewards

LordByron.8369

AFAIK, uninfused rings aren’t supposed to drop at 20+.
Its a symptom of broken loot table

GW2 balance:

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

Did FotM 49 and 38 yesterday and we had:
49: 1 Ring | 2 Armor chest (Raider / Healer) | 1 Fractal skin
38: 3 Rings | 1 Fractal skin

So seems better but we need to check that with more data.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: MagicSlurpees.4851

MagicSlurpees.4851

2 Fractal skins? One day?
Fractal skins got improved? Without patch notes? wat? Doubt it.

Anyways, looking forward to the 200+ chests opened, I think it’ll be a fairly decent indicator of if it improved or not at least.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if they patched it to be the pre-fractured drop rate for skins…

Fractal rewards

Posted by: rhael.6317

rhael.6317

Two days of 50, only 1 person saw a box drop in two different groups. It’d be nice if they published the original, bugged, and current “fixed” % rates just to confirm the bug was addressed. We’re a less-than-trusting bunch after what happened with Fractals.

Leafy Lemon of Unrepentant [Uey]
Stormbluff Isle Megaserver, PvX, US
www.unrepentantgaming.com

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Erasmus.1624

Erasmus.1624

Just did a 50. Out of four, only one got a infused ring. Lower tiers also gave nothing.
Yeah, I’m not feeling the “improved” drop rates.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

The drop rates were never that high to begin with so I don’t know why you are suddenly expecting it to rain skins and chests.

Wait a few weeks until people have enough data to get some semi reliable statistics about the drop rates.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

Just did a 50. Out of four, only one got a infused ring. Lower tiers also gave nothing.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Another 50 down, another infused ring and 4 people getting nothing~

Fractal rewards

Posted by: yayuuu.9420

yayuuu.9420

lvl 49 fractal yesterday, 1 weapon chest, 1 armor chest and 3x nothing

Fractal rewards

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Liking the changes. Much appreciated.

Fractal rewards

Kupper.8074

Two runs down, haven’t seen Dredge yet. Completed a run in the 30s and 40s – I’ve seen 5 rings, 1 skin no chests.

The awesome guys and gals at [LOD] Legion of Doom, [SC] Snow Crows (EU), [ZoS] Zealots of the Shiverpeaks, [Keen] Commander Keen (EU) have started their documented back up. Lets give it a week to see how the numbers are panning out.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

Got a fractal staff after doing 49 for the first time in a few months. 2 others got an ascended armor chest and an infused ring.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: drowze.3709

drowze.3709

49; two people got an ascended armour chest. Didn’t ask about rings.
My personal reward level was 44 and got nothing.

Fractal rewards

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

My guildies and I are all personal lvl 50 and as often as not we get minimal loot, even our lucky golden girl who has gotten 4 precursors in less than a year as random drops

Fractal rewards

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

It’s been less than 48 hours since the update.

Get a grip.