Legendary Armor and Chak Eggs

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Sevei.3012

Sevei.3012

Current we will need 30 chak eggs for a full single set of legendary armor.

Which is finishing Gerent Meta 15 times(choosing the extra egg from daily chest) as the other sources of chak eggs are unreliable low probability or one time reward tracks. Made worse by the fact that TD is probably the most underplayed of the hot maps due to AB multi map or easy solo play of the other maps.

So basically can we just have this requirement replace with something else that isn’t just killing Gerent with either a different material or better ways of getting the eggs.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You have a chance to get more than 1 egg from the meta. There’s no need to replace it with something else just because you find it difficult.

Posted by: Sevei.3012

Sevei.3012

There nothing currently difficult about doing Gerent as it just a normal world boss. The issue I brought up is that chak eggs only reliable source is Gerent. It’s a boring and tedious component that is just farm a single underplayed world boss repeatedly

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I wasn’t referring to the actual difficulty of the Gerent meta itself.

Posted by: Chris McSwag.4683

Chris McSwag.4683

Well, welcome to the making of any legendary since forever. They all require you do do stuff you may/may not like and that’s just how it is.

[eS] Ethereal Synergy
DPS Benchmarks, Raids, Low-mans etc.

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

I think Chak Eggs are easy to get. I already have 107 of them, sometimes you get 5 or even 10 eggs at once from the Chak Gerent meta chest. Plus a chance to loot them from the caches.
No changes required at all. You will easily have 90 eggs (to make all 3 sets) by the time we can finally build it. If anything reclaimed metal plate and auric bars need to be changed because they are a joke (as in too easy to only require 30) to get.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

(edited by Malediktus.3740)

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

It’s a full set of legendary armor. Running Gerent event 15 times hardly seems more onerous than anything else needed to be done along the way.

I’m not against ANet adding new sources (since there are plenty for reclaimed plates); I just don’t think it’s worth their time to do so.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

I have 420 chak eggs. OP is delusional if he thinks they’re difficult to get.

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

I have I think 50? of them by now and I haven’t touched gerent in months. They are easy to come by, they drop from chests in TD as well.

Posted by: Eldar.5146

Eldar.5146

I have 31 and I killed chak 5 times so far.

qT

Posted by: Chaos.5072

Chaos.5072

They should make it require 30 chak egg sacs instead