in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: xsquared.1926

xsquared.1926

Arah P1: 3g
Arah P2: 3g
Arah P3: 1.5g
Arah P4: 3g

pathetic…Arah should be atleast 5g….so many pugs struggle with that

Arah is easy once you know how to deal with the trash/run past it.

Paths are easily doable in under an hour, maybe even under 20 minutes for p2 and p3 with a good comp.

pugs need to get good

HotW needs a buff in gold rewards, and so do the lesser ran paths such kitten P2, CoF P3 as a few examples to those.

Master Ruseman. Lv80 Mesmer 10/20/0/25/15
Boon Dispenser. Lv80 Guardian 15/25/0/20/10 Boom Dispenser – Lv80 Engineer 30/30/0/10/0
Chuck Thunderstruck – Lv 80 Ele 30/10/10/10/10

Post Patch Dungeon Gold Rewards - Complete

Posted by: Metaton.2308

Metaton.2308

Yeah these rewards are good if you can find a good group but if you will stuck in COE for example with a bad pug you will struggle in it for an hour or longer for 1 gold. Wich is a bit ridicoulous.

lvl80 mesmer Heccabah
lvl80 ranger Babylon Psycho
lvl80 necro Maliceir

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

Yeah these rewards are good if you can find a good group but if you will stuck in COE for example with a bad pug you will struggle in it for an hour or longer for 1 gold. Wich is a bit ridicoulous.

Not that I will complain about it, but if you up the rewards too much, people like us (speedclearers) will only make even more gold. Arah p2 and p3 are easily done in 15-20 minutes (p3 even in <15mins if you have an excellent run). In fact, most dungeon paths are easily done in <15mins, and a bunch even in 10-12 mins with exp groups. Raising the rewards will do me a huge favor, but it’s not that the paths are hard, PUGs are just bad.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

You keep saying that, Bright. P2 and P1 are both on pretty much the same timings as P3 (10-15). A casual p1-p2 will float between 15-20 generally, actually trying to coordinate properly will go below 15 quite easily.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

You keep saying that, Bright. P2 and P1 are both on pretty much the same timings as P3 (10-15). A casual p1-p2 will float between 15-20 generally, actually trying to coordinate properly will go below 15 quite easily.

Never done p1 completely actually, we mainly did p2 and 3 before I left. And, yes I’ve done 15min p2’s, but those were harder to achieve than <15min p3’s. I’ll take your word for it though.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

That’s just because path 1 and 2 heavily favor warriors with high movement speed. Path 3 is more about having good dps and not loosing time on aggroing mobs.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

We used to do 12 minute Arah path 2s once upon a time :/

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Posted by: Kaleston.5671

Kaleston.5671

It makes me really said… looking at this table.

To be constructive… I’d personaly do not put money od dungeon path by their difficulty but by their popularity. Let’s say you take a pool of money and each week/month you put this pool on dungeon paths to promote less done paths and to demote paths that are run regularly.

The main reason for this is , I’d like to people run varied dungeons, to have different experience and possibly more fun (I used to run UBRS #19336236 back in the days… running same dungeon again and again is baaaaad).

Bottom line, I would use this system not to reward hard dungeons, but to make people run all the different dungeons and paths.

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

So… 1G for EVERYTHING, but AC and arah? Lol Anet, this just proof hpw horrible your dungeons is… Where is the challenge?

Also… This was so people should stop running COF..? It won’t help, since CoF gives the exact same amount as any other dungeon

Posted by: Kirschwasser.3972

Kirschwasser.3972

It gives the exact same as any other dungeon path… Once.

Posted by: Xhyros.1340

Xhyros.1340

CM1-3 1g

“You’re kidding, right?”