Token number - Not getting 60 for every first path

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Loe.6351

Loe.6351

Their relationship with gamers was always like that. Something like : " Eat this! Now like or choke to death! Oh, you found some fun in MY GAME? How dare you! Thats not the way i designed to be played!"

Posted by: matjazmuhic.1649

matjazmuhic.1649

i hope there’ll be a compensation…

You wish. We all do actually.

Posted by: ref.8196

ref.8196

Their relationship with gamers was always like that. Something like : " Eat this! Now like or choke to death! Oh, you found some fun in MY GAME? How dare you! Thats not the way i designed to be played!"

What fun did they remove?

Posted by: Maerkyrr Belle.3206

Maerkyrr Belle.3206

I do not have times for my dungeon runs, but I have been in the same group for the 3 pathes of HotW. We did all 3 in probably around 3 hrs. If a dev or anyone could tell me a place to look that up in game I will gladly post the times. Combat log doesnt seem to go back far enough.

I understand the diminishing returns idea, but it hurts way too much. Especially now that the tokens are rewarded at the end of the dungeon – that itself seems like a sufficient enough incentive to do the dungeon without skipping any parts. My issue is the fact that in the party I was in we all obviously finished the dungeon in the same amount of time and yet some people in the group got the full 60tokens everytime. Others got 45, others 30. I got 15. An hour of my life for 15 tokens? That is just inconsiderate. It isn’t my fault that I enjoy running dungeons a lot or that my groups can run them fast. We don’t skip anything. We killed every trash mob, so I don’t understand why I shouldn’t be given the correct amount of rewards. This is like telling people who like to run dungeons a lot that, ok you have to do these 5 times as often as everyone else to get the same reward because you do them to much or too fast. It isnt fair. I have been in groups where trash mobs or sections have been skipped, but how long am I going to be punished for that? When do the diminishing returns fall off? There has to be a different way to deter players from skipping content, because the current system is punishing them but also a lot of others who ARE playing the dungeons correctly and completely and simply aren’t getting the right rewards. Also I don’t want to skip parts of the dungeons, but it is currently pretty impossible to find a good group to do dungeons with that doesn’t want to skip what they can. So I get punished because a group I played with however many days ago, didn’t want to play through all the content. And now the past 3 hours I spent trying to get tokens feels dissappointing.

At least if you are going to diminish our reward, give us the full amount the first time through each path like I thought was going to be the system. My first path I got 45, second path got 30, third path got 15 – while another person in my group got the full 180 tokens.

(edited by Maerkyrr Belle.3206)

Posted by: DaedalusDragon.3754

DaedalusDragon.3754

@ref

Why? They already took away the gold and xp, taking the tokens just makes me not want to even run them.

I am running the dungeons for the gear not for the crappy stories.

Because they want people to do all 3 routes not just 1.

But there shouldn’t be DR on doing different routes, no matter how long it takes.

Forcing things that are not fun on players seems like a great business decision

They are not forcing anyone to do anything, they are just encouraging people to try the more challenging parts.

Yes encouraging me by taking away my choice of how I want to get the tokens.

you still have a choice

Anet had a choice to not be like every other mmo company out there, but so far they are walking the same path.

Well that’s just complete crap.

Is it? Were you here when they were talking about their philosophies and how this game should be different from other games? This is massively different from any of those ideas and has turned into grinding, endgame lengthening, and a chore. A minor issue, such as exploiting a dungeon run for some cosmetic armor (yeah, this is minor), has been blown way out of proportions, but instead of fixing their error filled judgements, they are compounding on them and now that bad judgement call made in haste has seriously impacted the majority of players who never exploited anything.

@Ref It is just another way to keep people playing their game when they feel like they lack endgame content. If I have all day to run dungeons and that is what I find fun then why am I being penalized for doing so? Any form of DR is insulting to people who put the effort in. What is the difference between my first run and my second run? Am I putting less effort in? Do I get to skip a few bosses this time around? No. So why am I being insulted with less rewards? I really liked someone elses analogy that went something like “Good job this month Jim, here is your paycheck for a hard month of work. Oh don’t worry about that amount, it will keep getting lower as you keep putting more work in. All the cool companies are doing it.” (I might have taken some liberty with the analogy lol)

(edited by DaedalusDragon.3754)

Posted by: Armstrong.1904

Armstrong.1904

If you think you are running at a fairly reasonable pace post all of the chains you have run and the times to complete and we will file it to try and figure out if it is a bug. Please post accurate times, otherwise we cannot determine if there are in fact bugs in the system.

Thanks,

Jon

Here is the data from two runs of AC that we just finished a few minutes ago. The same five players did both runs and were all level 80. The last dungeon run prior to these two for players 1-4 was at approximately 9PM PST last night. It had been over a week since player 5 ran his last dungeon.

Run 1: AC, Detha, Start time: 11:50, End time: 12:15
Player 1: 45 tokens, 19.5 silver
Player 2: 60 tokens, 26 silver
Player 3: 45 tokens, 19.5 silver
Player 4: 45 tokens, 19.5 silver
Player 5: 60 tokens, 26 silver

Run 2: AC, Tzark, Start time: 12:22, End time: 12:53
Player 1: 30 tokens, 13 silver
Player 2: 60 tokens, 26 silver
Player 3: 30 tokens, 13 silver
Player 4: 30 tokens, 13 silver
Player 5: 45 tokens, 19.5 silver

These results are similar to what we have been experiencing since the DR system was introduced. Player 2 has been consistently getting correct rewards while the rest of us are getting permanently diminished rewards when, as far as I can tell, we have not been triggering DR conditions. Even if DR conditions were being triggered, we should all be getting the same rewards which is clearly not the case.

ref.8196

@ref

Why? They already took away the gold and xp, taking the tokens just makes me not want to even run them.

But there shouldn’t be DR on doing different routes, no matter how long it takes.

They are not forcing anyone to do anything, they are just encouraging people to try the more challenging parts.

you still have a choice

Anet had a choice to not be like every other mmo company out there, but so far they are walking the same path.

Is it? Were you here when they were talking about their philosophies and how this game should be different from other games? This is massively different from any of those ideas and has turned into grinding, endgame lengthening, and a chore. A minor issue, such as exploiting a dungeon run for some cosmetic armor (yeah, this is minor), has been blown way out of proportions, but instead of fixing their error filled judgements, they are compounding on them and now that bad judgement call made in haste has seriously impacted the majority of players who never exploited anything.

Honestly I have no idea what you are talking about. They have increased the rewards for the majority of the player base, but granted there IS a bug at the moment which is giving people greatly reduced rewards.

Loe.6351

The maps with events only now wont drop a single item, the dungeons are insane hard to PUG (many paths) and you wont have any reward unless you fully end it, the queue time for wvw is ridiculous…need more?

DaedalusDragon.3754

@ref

you still have a choice

Honestly I have no idea what you are talking about. They have increased the rewards for the majority of the player base, but granted there IS a bug at the moment which is giving people greatly reduced rewards.

That post had nothing to do with their recent increase in rewards but in their change in philosophy as a game developer. They used to be the “hip” and “trendy” up and comer and now I get the feeling that they only recently realized what really goes into game development (of course that isn’t the case….. I mean… GW1….) and aren’t sure if they can handle the stress. Then they will start doing what every other game company does, going against their player base and conforming to the other games.

Posted by: Cerise.9045

Cerise.9045

ref.8196

The maps with events only now wont drop a single item, the dungeons are insane hard to PUG (many paths) and you wont have any reward unless you fully end it, the queue time for wvw is ridiculous…need more?

They are really not that hard. Try harder.

I agree about the queue times, but for my server it’s fine.

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

But don’t try to hard because if you get to good and can clear something fast then they will not give you your rewards.

ref.8196

But don’t try to hard because if you get to good and can clear something fast then they will not give you your rewards.

I think that’s bugged too. They said something about doing more than 2 in an hour. People have not got anywhere near than but still got DR

Loe.6351

Why would we try harder? For a cosmetic? Is that what we would need to die over and over again for?

At LOTRO i could see a dungeon for 12 man group where if you dont dodge the main atack from the boss you would be one shotted. And thats ok, cause the rewards were both cool looking and stronger than everything else.

GW2 concept of end game is, well, terrible.

ref.8196

Why would we try harder? For a cosmetic? Is that what we would need to die over and over again for?

At LOTRO i could see a dungeon for 12 man group where if you dont dodge the main atack from the boss you would be one shotted. And thats ok, cause the rewards were both cool looking and stronger than everything else.

Because they are really not that hard.

Posted by: rickets.1386

rickets.1386

Anet. You have “fixed” two exploits by trying to implement this DR system. The anti-farming code and now the dungeon DR system. Instead of banning the offenders and actually fixing the bugs directly you have effectively limited how non-exploiters can play and enjoy your game.

Anti-farming code: As i understand it, basically you farm/kill mob in a zone and after an unknown amount of time you stop getting drops and it is unknown if it is zonewide or not. This directly contradicts chaining DE’s like the ones in Cursed Shore that chain all the way to Arah. “Thanks for taking over the zone and opening Arah I hope you liked your loot for the first 2 DE’s because the DR system kicked in after that and you didn’t get anything for drops for the last 7 DE’s in the chain”. Some people like to farm by just killing stuff, maybe i hate Zaitan and his undead minions so much that one saturday i want to murder an entire area for 5 to 6 hours and get crafting mats and see what might drop….well i can’t, you put a system in place that excludes me from having fun how i want to.

Dungeons: Same concept as above basically. I don’t care if you cut my tokens from 60 to 20 over the course of 3 to 4 runs, but don’t give me zero just because i enjoy path 1 over the other 2.

By putting in systems to force people to do other dungeons you are effectively guaranteeing that they will do less dungeons overall, meaning they will spend less time in your game and have less incentive to buy things from the cash shop. More freedom and more choice is always better.

I understand your desire to punish the exploiters but please do it directly. So far you have just put in systems that punish everyone and take away choice.

rickets 80 elementalist
crickits 80 ranger
crickets 80 warrior – current main

(edited by rickets.1386)

DaedalusDragon.3754

It’s just different and wouldn’t be such a big deal if they could consistently make it a fun process. But when you make doing dungeons worthless for everything except some cosmetic gear and then make getting those REALLY hard or just REALLY time consuming (this is the case) then why do it? I can get equal gear in better fashions that haven’t been nerfed to the ground and poorly patched for a week and I can do it in a quarter of the time if I’m moving slow.

Posted by: rickets.1386

rickets.1386

rickets.1386 You sir +1 exactly what I wanted to say myself.

Thanks
I try to drop common sense and logic all over the internet.

rickets 80 elementalist
crickits 80 ranger
crickets 80 warrior – current main

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

The fact that the system can actually punish you for being good at dungeons is beyond me.

If the route is being cleared too fast, don’t penalize the players for being good at it by taking away their tokens and wasting their time. Fix it.

ref.8196

It’s just different and wouldn’t be such a big deal if they could consistently make it a fun process. But when you make doing dungeons worthless for everything except some cosmetic gear and then make getting those REALLY hard or just REALLY time consuming (this is the case) then why do it? I can get equal gear in better fashions that haven’t been nerfed to the ground and poorly patched for a week and I can do it in a quarter of the time if I’m moving slow.

What reward other than cosmetic gear would you give for dungeons?

Posted by: Scarn.1703

Scarn.1703

I just ran CoF and only got 6….. it was my first time ever running it.

Posted by: vengeance.7529

vengeance.7529

This is just stupid. Don’t get me wrong, this is a good game, but I liked it better at launch.

Players SHOULD NOT be getting punished for being able to clear a dungeon in a shorter amount of time than Anet thinks is reasonable. You are punishing us because you made the dungeons fast clears and that is in no way fair to us.

I can understand implementing DR to try to get rid of bots, but it’s not working and it’s really only hurting the players.

And DR SHOULD NEVER affect the amount of tokens we are getting. It’s enough that it’s affecting the amount of money we’re getting, making the repair costs of running dungeons out-weigh the rewards since you have a corpse-run mechanic. Which should also not exist, players should not be FORCED to die to complete a dungeon.

TL;DR
You’re ruining the game.

Vengeancee ~ LVL80 Elementalist
In theTop 70 to reach lvl 80 :)

Posted by: DarkMarmot.8374

DarkMarmot.8374

ANet has always pushed players to be competitively better…. which is why I don’t understand why they penalize the best players (not me!) for tearing their dungeons up.
What’s the possible motivation? Is it a desperate attempt to hold together the artificial economy — otherwise it just looks spiteful and anathema to everything I thought this game was about…

Posted by: Xorin.9260

Xorin.9260

And just to add a little more data, just got done with a different route of TA explorable (finished 2 hours after the last run was completed), and still only got 30 tokens.

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

Because they are really not that hard.

That’s right, nothing in GW2 PvE is genuinely difficult theres only artificial difficulty.

9/10 encounters with “Indignant”/PermaStability mobs can be surmized as follows
Player 1 Uses Immob Skill
Player 2 Uses Cripple
Player 3 Uses Chill
Player 2 Uses Immob
Player 3 Uses Cripple

perfectly timed CC on and on while we all kite and deliver DPS and generally chat over Mumble about the trading post. (I feel legitimate pity for people attempting to do the ridiculous difficulty in a pug group)

OCCASIONALLY, that rare 1/10th of a time it’s required that we apply another condition, like blind on trash adds, or Poison to prevent ridiculous recovery, but those bosses are far and away.

It is neither fun nor rewarding – especially with the kMMO style DR- no tactical thought is needed 90% of the time. Simply pull and leash mobs, run past trash -especially with this new system of only rewarding at the end- but since they helped me get a set of armor I’m in for the ride while they get theirs.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Posted by: xlilashx.2903

xlilashx.2903

All rewards are susceptible to our code that is dealing with people who are speed clearing dungeons. If you find yourself getting less rewards consider whether or not your rate of dungeon completion is extremely high. This did not get reset with the patch.

If you think you are running at a fairly reasonable pace post all of the chains you have run and the times to complete and we will file it to try and figure out if it is a bug. Please post accurate times, otherwise we cannot determine if there are in fact bugs in the system.

Thanks,

Jon

To be quite honest, this new ‘Diminishing System’ is quite stupid, if it means that we only receive 60 tokens on our daily then eventually drop to 8-6 tokens per run I would rather the old system back. Seeing as you state that depending on our time completion depends on how many tokens we get? Then explain the fact that some people get 60 while others only get 15.

Honesty we can’t help the fact that we are able to find shortcuts and breeze through dungeons quickly in order to obtain armor, its expected in any MMO. At this stage of the game many players are willing to grind to get their Dungeon armor, but not to the point where it will take them weeks/months, in the old system I already found that obtaining some of the tokens for my armor already took me weeks, why make it harder?

It may get to the point where people just forget about dungeon armor for their stats and just craft everything considering they all have the same stats and people will do dungeons at their own pace just so that they can trans-morph it.

You really need to take into consideration the effect some of your decisions may have on this game. Yes by all means boost the daily to 60, it will encourage us to take all paths of the dungeon, but you shouldn’t be penalizing us for our efforts in completing them especially in a certain time frame or completing them numerous times. As I already stated, this decision may effect the amount of players willing to use dungeons and pick crafting over it in the use of obtaining exotic armor.

-Ciao!

Posted by: Spawn.7014

Spawn.7014

Sad that every time Anet releases a patch they just end up breaking more stuff.

Posted by: Stigma.7869

Stigma.7869

I haven’t ran CoF in over 24 hours and upon completing it I only received 45 tokens…something seems broken here

diminishing returns based on completion rate is plain stupid and totalitarian. This isn’t why I decided to play GW2 to have my style of play penalized.

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

(edited by Stigma.7869)

Posted by: Prawn.7302

Prawn.7302

I just ran CoF and only got 6….. it was my first time ever running it.

Same thing happened to me in CM. Rest of party got 60 – I got 6…???

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

@spawn

and instead of removing an obviously broken system they just keep it in place and hurt the game.

Posted by: Zinthros.6589

Zinthros.6589

All rewards are susceptible to our code that is dealing with people who are speed clearing dungeons. If you find yourself getting less rewards consider whether or not your rate of dungeon completion is extremely high. This did not get reset with the patch.

Thanks,

Jon

Why is the system even in place now that the major exploits are fixed? Why are you punishing people for being better at the game than others?

Varamyr Langkron / Kirk Vandergrift
Commander on Tarnished Coast [RE]
Greatsword Ranger before it was cool

Posted by: Xivlia.5039

Xivlia.5039

okay… so until anet pulls their fingers up from their arses, im not playing this game. diminishing returns system? what the hell is that? i jsut spend almost 2 and a half hours doing arah. and i get 30 tokens… and by the by, that was my FIRST time ever finishing arah, i did speed farm it… but last time i did was that 2 weeks ago.

oooh and not to mention i have NEVER done HoTW path two.. and i got 6 tokens…

Attachments:

Posted by: Xivlia.5039

Xivlia.5039

and here is another picture… just did arah and only 30 after hours.

Attachments:

Posted by: Lagg.3960

Lagg.3960

Caudecus Manor

Run 1 (Path 3): 45 tokens
Run 2 (Path 2): 30 tokens
Run 3 (Path 1): 15 tokens

Roughly ~1 hour per run. Not run any dungeons for several days.
Timestamp on screenshots and support ticket (#120925-006848) submitted.

Someone else in my party had 60 – 60 – 60. And another person had the exact same rewards I got, also after not running dungeons today.

Thanks for having a look!

Attachments:

Hey, I just bash you, and this is frenzy,
But here’s my Wammo, so heal me maybe?

Posted by: Ashgarth.1708

Ashgarth.1708

Caudecus manor, Firs time ever I’ve done it.

3rd Path- 3 freaking hours (I dare Anet to call that a speedrun) Got 30 Tokens, some of my pt members got 45, some 60.

Posted by: Keileia.4832

Keileia.4832

Yep. 2 runs a day I hardly would call abusing or speed running. I logged in this evening after work so I had not run anything all day since yesterday.

From these TWO runs of a dungeon, both different paths.

1st Member: 120
2nd Member: 90
3rd Member: 75
4th Member: 75
5th Member: 105

All members had only done the dungeon twice in TOTAL for that day. Patch notes state that players should be recieving 60 tokens for the first time they run a particular route per dungeon per day.

Why is there a discrepancy on official statements compared to the patch notes? This has nothing to do with diminishing returns on speed running and is clearly a bug.

I quote the content designer: “Diminishing Returns system”. So. We have an exact same group who runs a dungeon in the exact same time (1st run took 1 hour 30 minutes because of a B U G), the second an hour like it was supposed to. Yet, all of us recieved different rewards for the same time we spent playing the game. Tell me why I get only 75 tokens for my time when somebody else who’s done the exact same thing as me gets 120. Diminishing Returns? yeah, more like diminishing bugs.

(edited by Keileia.4832)

Posted by: Stigma.7869

Stigma.7869

Someone at Anet doesn’t know how to write an IF Statement

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

Posted by: Maerkyrr Belle.3206

Maerkyrr Belle.3206

Just did another dungeon to gather the required info for Anet. My group did TA Forward, Forward path. I haven’t done any pathes of this dungeon in at least a few days. It took us exactly 47 minutes to do. We did skip about 2 trash mobs I believe. I recieved 30 tokens, some people in my group still got 60 or 45.

Posted by: Eli Krey.5368

Eli Krey.5368

IGN: Eli Krey

Server: Fort Aspenwood
Ascalonian Catacombs:

Path 2 = Over 1 hour / First time for the day = 45 Tokens only

Path 3 = Over 1 hour / First time for the day = 30 Tokens Only

All of my party members got 60 Tokens on both paths

so can someone explain me whats going on?!!

Posted by: Uder.9187

Uder.9187

Diminished Returns system.

do you care to elaborate?

in the patchnotes it say i can run the whole dungeon and get 180 tokens, 60 per path, what has this to do with diminshing returns? Seriously, tell us exactly how dungeons work now, it´s frustrating!

The Iron Triangle – Desolation
Leina Shade | Svea Lightbringer | Maximus Ironhide | Mara Deathblossom

Posted by: Adena.1027

Adena.1027

Can confirm tokens are bugged. Hadn’t run CM today at all and decided to do explore mode, only got 15 tokens after 1 hour or so of play, am rather annoyed about this since all other team members got 60 tokens.

I had done CoF explorable earlier that day but did not finish it due to player incompetence. I have a feeling something in the code about doing different dungeons may be affecting this.

Posted by: Frost.2908

Frost.2908

Ok I did CM today took maybe 1.5-2hours and got 45 tokens (I had done the path before like a week ago) so that was a bit disappointing
then a few hours later I did an arah explore it took us several hours to complete and again I only got 45 tokens (and ive never done an arah explorable before) so now im frustrated and not looking forward to doing anymore dungeons as my rewards aren’t even appropriate.. several in the group got the proper 60 tokens too so I don’t know whats going on

Posted by: soulcakeduck.7036

soulcakeduck.7036

Four runs tonight, first two apparently worked and the rest did not.

TA (forward/up) rewarded 60. Then a few hours later,
TA (forward/up) rewarded 20,
TA (up) rewarded 45 instead of 60. Completion time for the two consecutive runs was about 1h20m total.
HotW (Butcher) awarded 45 instead of 60. 30 minute clear time, plus ten minutes between TA traveling and assembling group.

For both of the 45 token runs, experience (133k) and gold (19s) were also diminished even though it was the first run for the path.

(edited by soulcakeduck.7036)

Posted by: Takato.4976

Takato.4976

haven’t done any dungeons all day, just did TA exp path up/up with a few buds, took around 30-40min, everyone got 60 ( some have even done multiple runs today and gotten 60 more than once ) and I just got 15 blooms.

This seriously needs to be fixed, I’m not being given the 60blooms per different path bonus I should be entitled to.

They don’t even stack with the rest of my tokens either.

Attachments:

Posted by: Cromx.3941

Cromx.3941

I would like to know what is going on, I am NEVER getting anythign remotely close to full reward EVER. Just got 13 silver for CM explore. Figured I would log in and see if they fixed anything. Once again everyone in my group got full amount and I got 13 silver.

I have been robbed over 1 gold already in lost rewards. Words cannot express my disgust right now. If it did not happen EVERY time…why am I being singled out? Every time I get robbed….this is like my 4th or 5th time already.

Thats ok when your servers are empty then maybe you will get rid of diminishing returns. I already know I will never get reimbursed. I wrote a ticket every time, and I got not even a response. Sick of it. EVERY TIME!!!

This is ridiculous people should ALL GET THE SAME REWARD!

Posted by: Takato.4976

Takato.4976

did another TA run and finished roughly over an HOUR later.
This time it was forward Up the path, for all the efforts I put.
I got exactly 6 tokens. This is rather absurd and to call this “diminishing returns” is a joke.
GJ pushing untested patches, I’d rather have the old system back over this new grindfest.

wtb my lost tokens.

Attachments:

Posted by: theblueslime.6745

theblueslime.6745

Ran CM twice today, once Seraph, once Butler, first dungeons of the day, got only 45 tokens each. Ran TA Forward, forward, received 30 tokens. My party members all were receiving 60 tokens for all of their runs that day. At this point, with this buggy DR system, it’s just not worth the effort. Fix broken system please?

Posted by: Wickedjinx.7810

Wickedjinx.7810

I still don’t understand… My first run of the day/week and I got 30 tokens and 13 silver, second run I ran a little bit later, different route in TA and I got 6 tokens.

Not to mention myself and my group were previous hardcore raiders from many other mmo’s, once we understand the mechanics we gear appropriately, kill quickly and efficiently. I mean, we want to move on and do other things in this game, not sit in a dungeon for 2hrs+ to ensure we get our full rewards when we know we can naturally clear it in less than an hour. Your code is flawed it seems.

I’m the necro Sylvari with all the flower power and the skirt to match.

Posted by: Strife.4956

Strife.4956

I ran 2 different paths of Twilight Arbour last night, the Up & Forward and the Forward & UP.

First time i have every run these dungeons, i have run no dungeon in the last 4 days & i only got 45 tokens from the first path & 30 from the 2nd path.
This is very frustrating

GrimmWullf – 80 Warrior, DU
Arkktos – 80 Thief, DU
Down Under Guild – Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: x o e a e g zephyyyyy.3960

x o e a e g zephyyyyy.3960

I had previously done CoE path 1 (submarine) about 10 times, path 2 (teleporter) once and path 3 (front door) twice.

Today I completed CoE path 1 for the first time and got 60 tokens, then I completed path 2 and got 45 tokens, then I completed path 3 and got 30 tokens. Each path took around 90-120 minutes to complete. Three of my party members received 60 tokens each time, whereas another one and I had diminished returns.

I am confused because I read on reddit that I would get 60 tokens for the first time I do each path on each day. I have multiple friends who are having similar issues.

Edited to add: Tokens that I have earned before the update are unable to be placed into the same stack as tokens I have earned after the update.

(edited by x o e a e g zephyyyyy.3960)