Token number - Not getting 60 for every first path

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Dymyrn.7563

Dymyrn.7563

How about this 2 the Arenanet staff I ran one instance today JUST ONE…. you know what I got 15 tokens and 6 silver thanks those 2 hours of my time were the most rewarding experience in a game of my entire life…. what did i get diminishing returns on 1 less token per 10 mobs killed? sounds cool!!!!!!!! Maybe my next run instead theyll take back the 15 tokens cause you know diminishing returns right……

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I guess 99% of the users opening and opening and whining about this new tokn system, don’t read devs posts.

JonPeters wrote clearly" If you find yourself getting less rewards consider whether or not your rate of dungeon completion is extremely high".

Meaning: if you was farming until the patch a dungeon/ multiple dungeons , with speedruns, you dungeon completition is extremely high. So obiouvsly who was doing speedruns more than other members of his party will be the one getting less tokens.

More high is the dungeon run number, much less will be the reward.
The purpose, i guess, is to force dungeon farmers to play something else, for some weeks, until the dungeon completition will be lower. Than, maybe who is getting 45 or less will get again 60. The first time, then 45 and less and less. More long you will stay far from dungeons, more your runs will be profitable. Until get the famous 180 tokens. Obiouvsly, when you got finally your 180 tokens, you have to stop to play dungeons for weeks again. Basically Anet dreams their players will just leave dungeon armors as a rare elite for who is so fond on them, dealing with this system.
The system is not broken or bugged, at all.

Some are wondering now if they are ruining your fun. No, they aren’t, they are just forcing GW2 players to behave and leave dungeon sets to a strict number of players.
Lol..

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Posted by: Prime.9450

Prime.9450

First time logged in. Got guild friends who weren’t in that dungeon before.

Did CoF (path #2) in less then 30 min.

Got 45 carvings & 19.5 silver. Teammate got 60 silver…

wtf?

Note: we did it in 4 ppl. Thats the reason?

Conclusion: rewarding is definitely bugged atm. Good for those who are getting 60 tokens per each run.

Ranger Nova Stark – Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

(edited by Prime.9450)

Posted by: Voldarus.2406

Voldarus.2406

I just ran the first and second path in HotW and recieved 15 tokens on the first path then 6 tokens on the second path. Along with only 2s per run. I don’t know if the silver is bugged but I was under the assumption that for each path run per day you were suppose to get 60 tokens, am I wrong to assume this or did I miss something in the patch notes?

Posted by: Momo.9230

Momo.9230

All I can say is extremely, extremely POOR communication from devs about the “new” dungeon reward system.

According to Robert’s post, assuming a dungeon has 3 explorable paths and a player has NOT run any of those for a particular day, that player SHOULD earn a total of 180 tokens by completing all 3 of those paths for the first time; irregardless of how fast that player cleared those paths.

Yet, this is clearly not happening for many players, and party members who stuck with each other clearing the different explorable paths TOGETHER end up getting different rewards.

Posted by: Garrix.7036

Garrix.7036

The funny part is, they ‘fixed’ the way dungeons worked in this last patch, but now instead of just getting less money and experience, the number of tokens is nerfed as well. Woot for broken diminishing returns – STILL.

Posted by: Xuco.9856

Xuco.9856

I just finished the Howling King path of AC. This is the first time I ever finish explorable mode in any dungeon. My party was inexperienced, so it took us well over 3 hours to do it. Everyone in my party got 60 tokens, yet I got 45. This definitely sounds like a bug to me.

Posted by: Cantide Colorless.7048

Cantide Colorless.7048

I am doing TA on daily basis, i was getting DR before too, but at least that was just a silver penalty (i could live with less silver and xp – not a big problem). But now i am getting less tokens – for first run yesterday i got 45 then 30 (different path, first run in 24 hrs), when rest of my group got full reward. I would like to know when this problem is going to be fixed and what i as a player should do (course of actions, possible way to get full token awards)?

Posted by: Garrix.7036

Garrix.7036

It’s the exact same issue as pre-patch, the only problem is now you will get less tokens as well as less money. It boggles the mind that this is still in after several weeks and another dungeon change.

Posted by: tellah.8396

tellah.8396

I have not run any dungeon of any kind in over a week because I had bugged rewards from the last patch. So I finally run a dungeon and I get 15 tokens. It was honor the waves butcher path and I doubt it was very fast. I had the same problems with the last patch, this is really destroying my enjoyment of the game.

Posted by: Overunity.4273

Overunity.4273

I just want to be clear ,

I cleared one path of Sorrows Embrace Explorer for the first time ever ,it took us well over an hour due to figuring the tactics ,we spent well over half hour trying to figure out the last boss in a path were you got to kill 2 golems ,we were killing one at a time only for it to reset ,eventually we figured it out and I received 30 tokens !! and about 6 silver .
We wanted to do all three paths to get the achievement and because I want to learn the encounters and experience them a few times to be comfortable with tactics so I can help others in my guild ,but the second path was fun but at the end I got 15 tokens .
We did not do the third path because couple people got disheartened because it could be for the last path we could get zero ,so I thought it best to see if I could see a developer post saying this was getting a hotfix but instead they say it is working as intended .

An official post with a clear communication of the exact workings would be appreciated as it definitely is not working as I interpret the patch notes .

Path 0ne of an encounter clear last boss = 60 tokens + 26silver ( what I understand )
Path One of my first run = 30 tokens + 12 silver (What I got )

Path 2 of an encounter clear last boss = 60 tokens + 26 silver
Path 2 of my first ever clear of it = 15 tokens + 6silver

My feelings :- Extremely happy that we actually overcame the challenge and was proud of our group .
Felt like the reward said to me "so what " Its only worth 6 silver and couple tokens lol thats how much we think your effort is worth sucker .

So while clearing them to overcome the challenge is in itself a reward I will not be getting any exotics from them given the current system .

I want to get max stat gear once on a character like I thought the game intended ,I hate grind/farm .
Currently the system says you need massive amounts of tokens from a particular encounter ,so you have to farm one instance to get your chosen appearance armour type but if you attempt to focus on one instance we will make sure it will take you hundreds of runs .

We just want to have fun

Posted by: Seraphy.2374

Seraphy.2374

If this is the way Anet intended their dungeons to be then i am extremely disappointed.

80 Guardian: WvW role = Front-line Infantry
80 Thief: WvW role = Scorpion wire trolling

Posted by: Cenosia.8539

Cenosia.8539

All rewards are susceptible to our code that is dealing with people who are speed clearing dungeons. If you find yourself getting less rewards consider whether or not your rate of dungeon completion is extremely high. This did not get reset with the patch.

If you think you are running at a fairly reasonable pace post all of the chains you have run and the times to complete and we will file it to try and figure out if it is a bug. Please post accurate times, otherwise we cannot determine if there are in fact bugs in the system.

Thanks,

Jon

You are saying us that if we are not a coordinate group we can’t win a dungeon, but if we are too much coordinate and clear too fast the dungeon we are punished for being good? What’s the point with you? We should not be punish because we want to do something, in 3W you have no diminishing reward because you take 3 keep, idem for sPvP.

Only PvE is affected by that, you want to up your job? anti-bot farming protection! you want to have your skin ? anti-speedrun farming protection! seriously, if we do the 3 run of dungeon with a pause between each of them (really epic in a game who want really fast action!) after it, what do we do? the same dynamic event to protect a camp for the 50th time? taking a 3h rest to enter the 3W in borderland? No i will not speak about the sPvP i don’t like it and the exploration too .We should not be punish for being good in running a dungeon, that’s all.

Actually the game have a good coating to appeal people, but the inside is totally messed up.

Ps: sorry, not english native speaker.

Posted by: Zaber.5609

Zaber.5609

I did all 3 paths of TA Exp earlier today.

First path:60
Second path: 60
Third path: 45

Not sure why the last one got 15 less but all of my party members got different numbers than i got (ex. 30, 15).

Posted by: proxy.3297

proxy.3297

they should be more transparent in telling us what system they are using to nerf our token rewards. i ran my first dungeon route in a week last night and guess what, surprise! only 15 tokens for route completion! not nice when you expected 60… its nice to at least know when you are reaching your weekly quota(or whatever mysterious calculation arenanet is using) or not….

Posted by: Mekboss.5069

Mekboss.5069

Hearing about all these bugs makes me glad I haven’t bothered to do dungeons yet.

They really just need to scrap the whole DR system and just fix the paths people could farm extremely quickly.

Posted by: Raisin.7129

Raisin.7129

Now about the speed clearing penalty: me and my guildies are not the most awesome at twilight arbor but we get the job done in about one and a half hour per path (excluding path 2).

Usually we’d do the spider path (up).
When we did it yesterday and cleared the first time that day in one and a half hour most of us got 30 tokens. Which is the same as we’d get before. It was a bit of a letdown,but ok.

So after that we figured we should try a different path.It was our very first time ever trying out the bees path (forward up). And we were hoping to get the 60 tokens from this one. But most of us only got 15 tokens. So I figured we were being punished for our incompetence or something.
But yet 1 of us got the full 60 tokens on both paths and the person who did get the full reward was actually the person who literally spams that dungeon. The rest of us only do it once or twice a day.

So anyway,I take it the speed clear nor the diminished returns penalty applies to us. Seeing as it takes us some time to clear and it was our first dungeon run of the day.

I would just really appreciate it if you guys at Anet would just admit that it is a bug and that you’re gonna work on it,instead of telling us it’s all working as it’s supposed to be when,looking at all these posts,it clearly isn’t.

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Who was running his armor until the patch can’t just give up?

Everyone complaining was just overfarming, dungeon run counter is maxed.

Wait a month or more, that’s all. Don’t expect whining and whining Anet will fix it.
They never fix to make things easier on player side, at best will be worst.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Posted by: Mr Prismatic.9578

Mr Prismatic.9578

I’ve ran AC Explore three times in the past 2 days, and three times total, EVER.
I receive 15 tokens each path, on different days. It’s ridiculous.
I don’t run dungeons often.
I should definitely have 180.
Everyone else in my party is getting 60 each run.

I work three times as hard to get the same amount as them.

Fix this.

(edited by Mr Prismatic.9578)

Posted by: Obrimus.5701

Obrimus.5701

Sorry but your ‘’anti speed-clearing/diminished returns’’ is utter Bullkitten, I did 1 run of each diffrent path in Ascalonian Catacombs in 2 days on my necro, immidietly after i did it on my warrior, these are the results.

Necro: 15 (THIS IS THE FIRST RUN I’VE EVER DONE ASC CATACOMBS)
Necro: 45
Necro: 15
-
Warrior: 60

We’re probably not gonna get compansted for our loss in tokens and that quite frankly pisses me off.

Also: People in the SAME GROUP AS I when i get 15 tokens on my necro got 60 tokens themselves.

Attachments:

(edited by Obrimus.5701)

Posted by: Skyrant Kangaroomouse.7458

Skyrant Kangaroomouse.7458

I know a game that rewards you for being efficient and finishing a dungeon in a certain amount of time or below by giving you an additional loot chest.

Funny how that solution sounds so much better than penalizing the players, does it not?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Diminishing-Returns-System-A-Solution

“The DR System is not restricting players, it just here to help them realize how they want to play!”

Posted by: Obrimus.5701

Obrimus.5701

I guess 99% of the users opening and opening and whining about this new tokn system, don’t read devs posts.

JonPeters wrote clearly" If you find yourself getting less rewards consider whether or not your rate of dungeon completion is extremely high".

Meaning: if you was farming until the patch a dungeon/ multiple dungeons , with speedruns, you dungeon completition is extremely high. So obiouvsly who was doing speedruns more than other members of his party will be the one getting less tokens.

More high is the dungeon run number, much less will be the reward.
The purpose, i guess, is to force dungeon farmers to play something else, for some weeks, until the dungeon completition will be lower. Than, maybe who is getting 45 or less will get again 60. The first time, then 45 and less and less. More long you will stay far from dungeons, more your runs will be profitable. Until get the famous 180 tokens. Obiouvsly, when you got finally your 180 tokens, you have to stop to play dungeons for weeks again. Basically Anet dreams their players will just leave dungeon armors as a rare elite for who is so fond on them, dealing with this system.
The system is not broken or bugged, at all.

Some are wondering now if they are ruining your fun. No, they aren’t, they are just forcing GW2 players to behave and leave dungeon sets to a strict number of players.
Lol..

So you are saying in the middle of the dungeon i should just go afk and wait for 20 minutes and then we should continue the dungeon to get bette rewards? Actually punishing players for completing the dungeons quickly and not wasting more time?

And please enlighten me how come the same people in my group who have done the dungeon the same amount of times in the same amount of time get more than 3 times the amount of tokens i get?

Lucas Ashrock.8675

It’s not a matter of execution. Completing the dungeon after 10 minutes or 30 doesn’t matter. What matter is: what did you do before the patch? You was a dungeon farmer, doing 50 times per day AC? So your dungeon counter is maxed, you will get less rewards than normal. Doesn’t matter if some of you did AC, CoF, Arah etc for the first time, whining because he got less tokens than others. The dungeon counter is shared. Example: before the patch the player did 50 runs of arah. Now, after patch, he go to AC. he will get 45/less. Why? Because of the huge amount of runs made on arah. The system is not bugged, it’s the player who don’t want to accept the farm is died and who was farming have to wait 1 month or more, and a dungeon armor is an elite meant to be completed after months.

(edited by Lucas Ashrock.8675)

Posted by: Loe.6351

Loe.6351

It’s not a matter of execution. Completing the dungeon after 10 minutes or 30 doesn’t matter. What matter is: what did you do before the patch? You was a dungeon farmer, doing 50 times per day AC? So your dungeon counter is maxed, you will get less rewards than normal. Doesn’t matter if some of you did AC, CoF, Arah etc for the first time. The dungeon counter is shared. Example: before the patch the player did 50 runs of arah. Now, after patch, he go to AC. he will get 45/less. Why? Because of the huge amount of runs made on arah. The system is not bugged, it’s the player who don’t want to accept the farm is died and who was farming have to wait 1 month or more, and a dungeon armor is an elite meant to be completed after months.

I think thats the real system behind all that crap.

And its disgusting.

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I find more disgusting be surrounded of exotic dungeon armors like mine who have 0 idea of traits, how to dodge, deal the minimal hard content of PVE, still wearing a honorable armor for elite players.

But ye, my description is exactly how things works.

Posted by: TheBeetRootKing.2659

TheBeetRootKing.2659

I see absolutely no bloody reason to even bother doing these dungeons with all this hassle when my crafted exotic’s are equal to the token gear. Get your act together Anet this whole system is pointless, make tokens loot from each boss’s corpse problem solved.

(edited by TheBeetRootKing.2659)

Posted by: rickets.1386

rickets.1386

It’s not a matter of execution. Completing the dungeon after 10 minutes or 30 doesn’t matter. What matter is: what did you do before the patch? You was a dungeon farmer, doing 50 times per day AC? So your dungeon counter is maxed, you will get less rewards than normal. Doesn’t matter if some of you did AC, CoF, Arah etc for the first time. The dungeon counter is shared. Example: before the patch the player did 50 runs of arah. Now, after patch, he go to AC. he will get 45/less. Why? Because of the huge amount of runs made on arah. The system is not bugged, it’s the player who don’t want to accept the farm is died and who was farming have to wait 1 month or more, and a dungeon armor is an elite meant to be completed after months.

I think thats the real system behind all that crap.

And its disgusting.

What you described is not the system…at all. Please stop spreading misinformation.

Nowhere has Anet stated any “maximum” dungeon number per week/month or whatever. The system has been bugged since before this recent patch. I run dungeons with the same 4 friends every other day or so and we avoid exploits or possible exploits like the plague. We all get different rewards every time, some start the day out at half rewards, others get full rewards every time no matter what.

This is straight from Anet on how tokens should be working….

“2) Dungeons reward 20 tokens for completion and now reward an additional 40 tokens for the first time they are completed each day. This means that if players can complete all 3 chains of a dungeon in a day, they’ll receive a total of 180 tokens, which is enough to purchase some of the smaller rewards.”

rickets 80 elementalist
crickits 80 ranger
crickets 80 warrior – current main

Lucas Ashrock.8675

All rewards are susceptible to our code that is dealing with people who are speed clearing dungeons. If you find yourself getting less rewards consider whether or not your rate of dungeon completion is extremely high. This did not get reset with the patch.

If you think you are running at a fairly reasonable pace post all of the chains you have run and the times to complete and we will file it to try and figure out if it is a bug. Please post accurate times, otherwise we cannot determine if there are in fact bugs in the system.

Thanks,

Jon

So i guess this guy is an idiot, not a dev, and he’s spreading misinformation right? Rofl.

I find more disgusting be surrounded of exotic dungeon armors like mine who have 0 idea of traits, how to dodge, deal the minimal hard content of PVE, still wearing a honorable [sic] armor for elite players.

But ye, my description is exactly how things works.

There is nothing elite about these armours. The dungeons are trivial, at least the ones that are not bugged.

With the new system it takes a bit over a week to get a full set (180 per dungeon/day). Hardly worthy to be called honourable and elite. That is only 2h a day, something even casual players could manage.

So much for Elite or Prestige armour.

“The DR System is not restricting players, it just here to help them realize how they want to play!”

Lucas Ashrock.8675

But you don’t get 180 tokens per day at all, look around you people complaining

Posted by: Shengyun.8916

Shengyun.8916

I did the Hotw 3rd path in 45 mins clocked and 1st time i got 15 tokens second i got 2 tokens today was the 1st time i did this instance path and i did the hotw instance story + other path max 3 times . Also did AC 1st run 3rd path in 30 mins got 5 tokens … and i did AC explo just once ever … Why the hell would i do dungeons if i get 15- tokens per run ( and not even near the legendary 60 tokens/1st run of day )

rickets.1386

Thanks,

Jon

So i guess this guy is an idiot, not a dev, and he’s spreading misinformation right? Rofl.

Yea we do maybe 3 dungeons every 2 days….apparently thats an extremely high number and it accounts for us all getting different rewards even though we’ve done the exact same dungeons together…. its bugged, get over it. I’m ok with the system as explained, i’m not ok with it being bugged.

rickets 80 elementalist
crickits 80 ranger

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Look what i explained, Shengyun, you will figure out what is happening

Ye, you repeately farmed the dungeon, rickets. Dungeon counter doesn’t means dungeon farmer doing a dungeon 50 times per day. Means the grand total of runs you made. The grand total is 50 runs (doesn’t matter how )? Then yes, you farmed. And you can talk for yourself, about how many dungeons you did. Not for others

Considering i don’t see any post of any dev about it more than “post pictures and times, and maybe we will accept it’s bugged” , maybe it’s not

A solution could be a counter per dungeon, not a grand total. But i doubt will be implemented.

Posted by: Shengyun.8916

Shengyun.8916

lucas i did lets say tops 50-60 runs of dungeons overall . I got friends that for 1 week they only did instances from 7 am to 23 pm each day . They still got 60 tokens at 1st try and i didn’t so i think your theory is flawed also they already finished 2 sets of the instance. I got just 2 parts from 1 instance .

But you don’t get 180 tokens per day at all, look around you people complaining

:)

Well yeah, i get that, but that is because they don’t test the #@%^ they patch.

I find it quite amusing seeing this whole thing blow up in their face. This will have some impact once the gaming press get’s wind of it. And they should, because dealing with your customers in this way is despicable.

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Hahaha

Shengyun, so you’re telling you grouped with people who was farming an entire day all day some dungeons, and after the patch still get 60 tokens? I doubt, And even accepting it’s the truth, it’s their last time getting 60 tokens. Next will be 45 and then less and less and less. Tomorrow, less again. This is how the system should work.

rickets.1386

Look what i explained, Shengyun, you will figure out what is happening

Ye, you repeately farmed the dungeon, rickets. Dungeon counter doesn’t means dungeon farmer doing a dungeon 50 times per day. Means the grand total of runs you made. The grand total is 50 runs (doesn’t matter how )? Then yes, you farmed. And you can talk for yourself, about how many dungeons you did. Not for others

Considering i don’t see any post of any dev about it more than “post pictures and times, and maybe we will accept it’s bugged” , maybe it’s not

A solution could be a counter per dungeon, not a grand total. But i doubt will be implemented.

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you’re simply wrong. There is no way 3 dungeons every other day is an “extremely high” rate of completion. And even if it was all 5 of us get different rewards every time even though we do all the dungeons together.

Maybe they could put in DR’s for completing too many zones in a day. Or maybe after you find 3 vista’s you don’t get credit for finding anymore vista’s for 2 weeks. See how crappy that system sounds?

Anyway, i will be ignoring your posts of misinformation from this point forward.

rickets 80 elementalist
crickits 80 ranger

Lucas Ashrock.8675

What is not clear to you is:
i keep repeating the post of the dev you can read on page 1, you still keep telling i spread misinformation lol

Your opinion of “no way” is opinable, what matter is what devs thinks it’s “high”

I understand what’s the problem: people got excited reading 180 tokens per day. If before an armor was a far dream, now “appeared” doable, fast. A couple weeks, and you get your full armor, right?

Well, forget it Jon explained how things works, on this thread

Posted by: Sebyos.4089

Sebyos.4089

60 then 15

Other day 60-45-30 while other ppl got 60-60-60

No speed runs for me.

I don’t care what you do, but make it fair.

80 Norn Necromancer Max : JC, WS, TL, AT.
100% World completion.

Lucas Ashrock.8675

If truly someone is getting 60 60 60, it’s probably circulating an exploit players are using to reset the counter. In case, it will be fixed, yes.

Posted by: Micky.3782

Micky.3782

What is not clear to you is:
i keep repeating the post of the dev you can read on page 1, you still keep telling i spread misinformation lol

Your opinion of “no way” is opinable, what matter is what devs thinks it’s “high”

I understand what’s the problem: people got excited reading 180 tokens per day. If before an armor was a far dream, now “appeared” doable, fast. A couple weeks, and you get your full armor, right?

Well, forget it Jon explained how things works, on this thread

Then explain to me why did i get 6 tokens in first time running a dungeon with my character and and rest group got 60,and no we didn’t speed run,they said it’s bugged and will be fixed but you wont accept that

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Because you overfarmed that dungeon ( or an other one) and now you reached the limit, so you will be the one with less token possible.

And who is getting constantly 60 tokens per run i guess is using an exploit. In case will be fixed. Expect this kind of fix, you will have your 6 tokens per run until you will stop to farm dungeons for a month or two, so the counter can reset.

Posted by: Rhen.2361

Rhen.2361

I’ve just spent 1 and a half hours in CoF first path, just to get…..wait for it…..SIX TOKENS
First time I’ve done this path, ever. Second run CoF of the day.
I’d be ok with 30/15 w/e, but 6? Seriously?

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Is it the first dungeon you ever seen?

Guys, seriously. Am i the only one who got how this system works?

rickets.1386

No, you’re the only one who doesn’t get it. Do you really think Anet is stupid enough to implement a system that forces people to “stop doing dungeons for a month or two”? That is a horrible business decision, “You played our game too much, you should take a break…we hate money”. lol

rickets 80 elementalist
crickits 80 ranger

Posted by: sargent light.2031

sargent light.2031

me and my friend ran TA forward forward path for the first time for each of us and at the end i ended up getting 30 tokens while he got 60, there is deffinatly a bug with teh system

Posted by: Strongheart.5629

Strongheart.5629

I am as casual as they come. We did CM Exp mode last night and I only earned 6 badges. I have not run a dungeon in the last couple of days leading up to this patch.

StrongHeart
Norn – Warrior
Yak’s Bend

Posted by: Micky.3782

Micky.3782

Because you overfarmed that dungeon ( or an other one) and now you reached the limit, so you will be the one with less token possible.

And who is getting constantly 60 tokens per run i guess is using an exploit. In case will be fixed. Expect this kind of fix, you will have your 6 tokens per run until you will stop to farm dungeons for a month or two, so the counter can reset.

How did i overfarmed a dungeon?first time running a dungeon in my character never ran any dungeon in game before how i did overfarm that?and who got 60 is making exploits?didn’t the Dev says first run in day gets 60?what’s wrong with you

Lucas Ashrock.8675

No, you’re the only one who doesn’t get it. Do you really think Anet is stupid enough to implement a system that forces people to “stop doing dungeons for a month or two”? That is a horrible business decision, “You played our game too much, you should take a break…we hate money”. lol

1 month or two was just an example of an extended time not farming.

And yes, if you was a daily farmer doing a dungeon multiple times (some did 50+ times per day), you deserve no more than 6 tokens for weeks. Perfectly coherent. Isn’t it?

I was talking about 60 per run, repeately 60 , 60, 60, Micky, as exploit. When 60-45-less is expected

Posted by: Hankst.1234

Hankst.1234

I can’t believe you people (“it’s okay you only get 45 badges”) are too thick to read the patch notes. First run in a wing (not dungeon!) should always yield 60 badges, which amounts to 180 tokens in three runs per day. There should be no hidden DR according to the notes.

Maybe an example helps you to understand:
New day. I run Magg in CoF, and it yields me 60 badges. If I run Magg a second time, DR kicks in, and I get 45, and even less for the times after that. If I, however, decide to go and do the other wings in CoF (or other dungeons at all!) I’ll receive 60 tokens for my first finish in whatever wing I clear, and less for the next runs in this particular wing.
That’s how it’s in the patch notes, that’s how it’s supposed to work.

Btw: I have never exploited (why would you? It’s easy) CoF, but I ran Magg a lot. In fact I’m only missing another 50 badges for the pants, and then I have the complete set. Funny thing is, I still get 60 badges for every first wing clear per day, and less for consecutive ones, while my friends who have done less dungeons than me get random numbers anywhere from 45 to 15 for the first dungeon in the day, and even less after that.

(edited by Hankst.1234)