Token number - Not getting 60 for every first path

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Eli Krey.5368

Eli Krey.5368

Ok so again i waited 26 hours after my last dungeon which was AC path 3, and now i decided to try my luck and did

AC Path 2, Detha Started 7:20pm Ended 8:05pm / Rewards 45 Tokens

IDK whats going on but i ALWAYS get hit with this Diminished Rewards no matter what i do, i waited 26 hours till my last dungeon so the Token Rewards Resetted then again i only get 45 Tokens…..

BTW i noticed on ALL of the dungeon runs i was the leader of the party so it might be that…. but im not sure please FIX IT im getting annoyed that everyone else get 60 tokens while i only get 45 >_>

Posted by: Arzalis.1280

Arzalis.1280

Ran CM path 2, first time I’ve ran a dungeon since about 20 hours (since my post last night.) Completed it in about an hour and only got 30 tokens, everyone else gets 60.

Same exact group; we do AC path 1 after. Took about an hour and a half and I only 15 tokens, everyone else got 60.

Silver and EXP rewards were drastically reduced both times too. I like running the dungeons right now, but if you don’t fix your diminishing returns system, it’s just not worth running. Really odd is how it seems to target specific people over others.

(edited by Arzalis.1280)

Posted by: Obsolete.5196

Obsolete.5196

Just finished my first CM Exploration today, 3rd path I think, and was rewarded with 45 Tokens and 19 Silvers….

Never did CM Exploration before. This was the first time….

Asuran Mesmer – Lv 80 – 400TLR
Faith Gaming Community [FGC] ~ Mail me if you wish to join.

Posted by: Hawken son of Z.1367

Hawken son of Z.1367

I just want to say that.. I have ran TA EM once each day for the last two days.. thats all I had time for.. each run we killed every mob, and did it as legit as possible.. I got 45 tokens each run.. some in my party got 60.. some got 15??? WE ALL FINISHED IT IN THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!! sorry Anet.. but thats bunk. you owe alot of people tokens for legit clears imo.

Posted by: Arzalis.1280

Arzalis.1280

I don’t understand why there is a diminishing returns system in place still when you now only get tokens by beating the last boss. I understand one when you get tokens from every boss because one might be really easy to get to and defeat. You don’t need both systems because it’s just complicating things; pick one and remove the other.

Posted by: Takato.4976

Takato.4976

did another TA run and finished roughly over an HOUR later.
This time it was forward Up the path, for all the efforts I put.
I got exactly 6 tokens. This is rather absurd and to call this “diminishing returns” is a joke.
GJ pushing untested patches, I’d rather have the old system back over this new grindfest.

wtb my lost tokens.

Since this very run, I JUST completed another forward/up run which is almost 24hours later about 5 min ago.

And, to everyone’s surprise 30/60 tokens.
GG.

So the grand total now is. 51/180.
Where be my tokens anet ?
I’m clearly farming these bad boys non stop clocking 10 min per run.

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Ok wait. Read here:

ref.8196:

Well hold on here.

Nobody actually knows the amount of DR the system currently puts on the players. There is a bug at the moment which is screwing things up, so before you all start going in to a rant, lets just wait for the bug fix first?

Correct. People can speculate about the timing involved and how it works – we will not be divulging this information since it opens the system up to people finding ways around it. While we are confident in the system, we are doubly confident that people are amazing at finding holes in systems and breaking them.
The system is currently bugged, and is treating people unfairly. We’re actively working on it.

by Robert Hrouda, content designer

Now tell me the reason because everyone is complaining.
The system is bugged (confirmed by the staff), and devs wants you to find holes, exploits to abuse it. Wait.
Am i wrong or Anet is banning everyone abusing the game with an exploit?
What is this, a trap? They want to bring us to the deepest deperation to find any exploit possible to cheat the system and get 60 tokens even when we are not allowed to it?
This is madness, lol. Seriously.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Posted by: Six.8051

Six.8051

yeah… finding issues with the new system. I ran all 3 paths of Twilight Arbor today with a friend who hasn’t ran them at all yet. Anyone who runs TA explorable modes knows it takes over 25-45 minutes per run depending on the group.

I got 60, 20, 60
he got 15, 6, 60

After the runs, he said he probably won’t be running more dungeons until this issue is sorted out because it’s not worth it to him if he’s getting “screwed” out of trophies. There is definitely something wrong when a guy who just hit 80, and hasn’t ran an explorable before, is getting less than 20 trophies at the end.

Also, I’ve noticed when the explorable runs are done, everyone in the group starts posting how many trophies they got for that run, and anyone getting less than 20 arekitten that they feel screwed over by whatever DR bug is causing the issue.

Posted by: Banjal.7328

Banjal.7328

I just did Twillight Arbor for the first time in EX mode.We didn’t speed run,it was a full clear.

I got 15 tokens for the first run,other people got 60,15,40,25.

Did the run again new path this time and only got 6.

Sounds broke to me.

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I would strongly suggest to everyone reading this thread to stop to play dungeons at all, and pass this information to everyone else. After all, the dev himself suggested to wait a fix.
You are all wasting your time playing a broken reward system, risking accindentally ( or on purpose) to find an anomaly gaining an irregular reward noone knows what can lead, even a ban.

Follow what the dev suggested: quit playing dungeons until it’s fixed, and stop posting how many tokens you got. It’s clearly a lottery, you will get an irregular inappropriate amount of tokens. Don’t waste your time anymore, wait the fix.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Posted by: Eli Krey.5368

Eli Krey.5368

Just did PAth 1 of AC Dungeon (last time i did Path 1 of AC was around 3 weeks ago) and now i got 30 TOKENS ONLY this game really hates me no matter what i do i get diminished rewards so i just give up, guess im cursed forever lol (this time i was not party leader)

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Just wait the fix. Read this page

Posted by: Serin.3917

Serin.3917

A friend of mine has been unable to get their daily 60 tokens in the hotw paths, we’ve done the butcher path and zealot path separately after 24 hours and she keeps getting less and less tokens each time she has done it. She hasn’t done this dungeon for a whole week and only recieved 30 tokens yesterday, she waited another day and tried again and only got 15 tokens without doing the dungeon once. I don’t know what you guys are doing to fix it…but the DR system doesn’t seem to be working as intended.

Lucas Ashrock.8675

It doesn’t lol. Read.

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

I ran Twilight Arbor with my guild yesterday and today. We did the Up path and the Forward/Up Path each time.

Each run took over 30 minutes.
We had a day between the two pairs of dungeon runs.

I got 30 tokens on the first run and 15 tokens on the second run. This happened again today. A few of my guild members got 60 tokens on every single run.

Technically I should have 240 tokens but instead I have 90. I’m not really concerned about the exp and gold rewards, but the tokens are kind of a big deal.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

Posted by: Jaha.2840

Jaha.2840

Here’s my experience today:

CoF 2nd path – Cleared, 60 tokens; moved onto
CoF 1st path – Failed, Extreme difficulty with crystal boss ; took a break, then went to
CoF 2nd path – Cleared, 60 tokens, I think the day reset ; immediately went to next dungeon
CoF 3rd path – Cleared, 45 tokens, 2 people left the dungeon, I replaced them and we finished the dungeon
in about an hour total.

I hope this information helps to identify the problem.

Posted by: qwerty.8943

qwerty.8943

I have not run a dungeon since Monday night (about 48 hours).

Just ran 2 different paths (#2, then #1) of AC over the last 3 hours. Path 2 took about an hour, starting at roughly 7:30pm PDT until 8:30pm PDT. Received 30 tears. Guildie got 60.

Path 1 took 75 minutes, starting at about 9:15pm and finishing at 10:30pm. Award showed 15 tears. Same guildie got 60 again.

But what I actually got from path #1 was a single tear, because I didn’t accept it quickly enough and the rest of the party exited, kicking me from the dungeon. When the load screen finished, the award window showed only a single tear.

Same guildie is now running path #3 without me, because I gave up.

Posted by: Silverghost.4192

Silverghost.4192

I have been to CoE maybe 4-5 times in the past few days usually takes 1hour to clear. Always run the Teleporter path because the other two are way harder.

I ran Crucible of Eternity today around 7:30 EST (Teleporter) 1 hour+ to finish = 60 Tokens This was my 1st dungeon today. Most of Party got 60 or 45

I ran Crucible of Eternity again (Teleporter) at 9:30 EST 2.5hrs+ to finish = 15 tokens !!! Two in my group got 60 because they had never been to CoE ever. One in my group got 45 tokens and he has already done CoE and gotten 45 earlier today.

Hope that helps, oh and then I ran Twilight Arbor took about 45 mins = 45 Tokens (my 1st time running it since last night and I did this at like 1:30am EST so over 24 hours since the last time I ran it.

Posted by: Aki Tosh.9274

Aki Tosh.9274

Just ran the 2nd route in HotW explorable. My first time doing the dungeon, i havent even done story mode yet, and i got 45 tokens. The run took ~45 mins to complete.

Player 1: 60 tokens
Player 2: 60 tokens
Player 3: 45 tokens
Player 4: 45 tokens
Player 5: 45 tokens

Now i dont know why i got DM compared to some of the others, you say i was to get 60 tokens, this is clearly not the case. The last dungeon i did was SE story mode about 16h ago, and the last explorable dungeon i did was CoF which was 48+h ago, please tell me where the rest of my tokens are?

Attachments:

Posted by: The Boz.2038

The Boz.2038

Did three dungeons in three days for the first time ever (CoF #1, HotW #1, Arah #3), got 15 tokens, 6.5 silver and kitten for drops in each try. Waste of my time. When can I have my stuff, ANet?

Posted by: Garrix.7036

Garrix.7036

This really needs to be fixed asap, it’s killing the dungeon PvE community. Before, when the broken system just took our money and exp, we ran for tokens. Now, the broken diminishing return system is taking our tokens as well. The amount of groups doing dungeons is hitting absolute rock bottom as people realize this. I really hope the patch is out before this weekend hits, because that’s going to put the nail in the coffin for alot of people. I know my guild has set side Saturday for ‘dungeoning,’ and if we’re all down to 6 tokens per run after 3 hours, I don’t even know what the hell we’re going to do.

Does anyone even know when the broken part resets? I know I tend to start at 45 tokens, regardless of the dungeon, and go down from there, but it definitely doesn’t reset after 30m.

Posted by: Chernila.7852

Chernila.7852

Here’s my experience yesterday:
HoW 1nd path – Cleared, 15 tokens;
HoW 2st path – Cleared, 6 tokens;
HoW 3nd path – Cleared, 15 tokens,
My friends got 60 tokens all the time!!!!

Attachments:

Posted by: GNUlix.2953

GNUlix.2953

Experience from just now:

CoF 2nd path – Cleared in 50 minutes, first run since about 30 hours, got 30 tokens.

Other party members got everything from 20 to 60 tokens.

Posted by: frOst.2198

frOst.2198

Robert Hrouda is delusional, or a liar.

Posted by: Roll.6329

Roll.6329

I also ran CoF path 1 last night for the first time -ever- and only got 30 tokens for completion. I can submit screenshots when I get home from class.

Posted by: Soopa.5931

Soopa.5931

Ran AC – path3, 1st time, 4players with 60 tokens, I got 45.
Ran SoF after – path1, 1st time, 3 players 60 tokens, one 45 and me 30

(edited by Soopa.5931)

Posted by: SanctumSyte.5019

SanctumSyte.5019

I ran an AC Explorer for the very first time ever early this morning maybe at 12-1 am PST and my squad took maybe 45mins to an hour to finikitten. We took the 3rd path I believe. At the very end I only got 15 tokens. So I did not get the 20 tokens I was supposed to get or the bonus 40 more for doing it the first time that day. Since I had never run this dungeon before shouldn’t I have gotten the full 60 tokens?

I didn’t know that the rewards system was bugged, if I did I wouldn’t have run it but I was so excited about hitting 80 and finally being able to survive ok as I farm for my gear that I joined as soon as I could.

(edited by SanctumSyte.5019)

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Yes, you should. Stop playing dungeons until fixed, and tell others to do the same. The system is broken, confirmed by the dev. Read this page.

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

And your just a selfish prick of a troll.

People… Come on. Can you atleast treat the guys making this great game with a little more respect?

They raise the average tokens per run, not double, not triple, but almost 10 times the amount (getting an average of 4-7 tokens per run to now 15-60 per run) and the only thing you guys can do when it isnt the full 60 is complain and whine? Insult and bash? My goodness, grow up.

They made it easier to gain tokens, and had an unintentional bug in the system. They told us they were going to fix it. And after all this you guys post up these disrespectful and complete lies about them? Real mature… You think you deserve everything in this game and that the developers have to serve your needs to the letter? Wow the selfishness, shallowness, disrespect, and lack of maturity some of you show is simply mind blowing.

Do me a favor, just save yourself (and me) the trouble of your unintelligent banter and GTFO and quit this game. No one wants you here.

I did CoE explorable. Only got 15 tokens. Still got twice as many then normal. Im happy.

Do the developers know that it is broken? Yes
Do the developers plan on fixing it? Yes
Are the developers content to see us playing into a bugged system? No
Am I going to bash developers telling myself its helping? kitten no.

What am i going to do? Im going to play the game and have fun. If i wanna do a dungeon. I’ll do it, and will still probably get more tokens on average then i was a week ago. And in a couple days i’ll be getting even more no matter what.

ITS A WIN/WIN SITUATION PEOPLE kitten

- Tzenjin / Server: Ehmry Bay

Note to developers: If your reading this, god bless you. You must all have the patience of buddha. Keep up the good work.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I hope you know repeating a dungeon will lead (when DR works as supposed to be) to 6 tokens and even less, repeating. Now it’s broken, there is people gettin a costant 15 tokens, some others 60 per run, some 6 tokens. I’m wondering if you will be happy when you spent 1 hour/more (arah can take 3 hours even) for 6 (or 2 too) tokens

People complain the bug not reading dev posts like the one i linked. Instead of give up dungeons at all waiting a fix, prefer to waste time posting here their random reward, angry too lol. Hrouda clearly said they perfectly know it’s bugged, they are not going to explain how to make it work, waiting someone who will find an exploit to abuse the system and get irregular rewards (60 per run, which is something some players are getting), and then be banned obiouvsly. You still knee for those devs, i find this attitude a bit..erm… sick

Posted by: Erebus.7568

Erebus.7568

-_- if a dev gonna respond at least have the minimum decency to read the first 3 post.. this is just kitten and bugged.. and your way of handling speed run exploiting is just as stupid… get some decent people on it and while your at it fire your balance team and replace them with good people or move them to whatever other part of the game they have been on since the rest is pretty awesome… just kittens everything up and base stuff isnt working

Posted by: sildor.8203

sildor.8203

yesterday my group did honor of waves
first wing everyone gets 60 ..

2th wing everyone gets 60 I get 45
3th wing everyone gets 60 I get 30

Today We do it again

EXACT SAME THING.

They get 60 I get 60 , 45 ,30

So ive lost 90 tokens…

Posted by: GNUlix.2953

GNUlix.2953

Uncalled for and unnecessary plus it is not helping the debate a bit.

Dude, we are in the lucky situation that the people who can actually do anything about bad/buggy situations take some time to answer our complaints and discuss them.

Am I affected by the bug? Yes.
Do I like his answers particularly? No.
Do I think RH needs a new pocket calculator tool on his box because the current is faulty? Yes.

Still there is absolutely no reason I need to resort to throwing kitten.

Posted by: Easyryder.3816

Easyryder.3816

And your just a selfish prick of a troll.

People… Come on. Can you atleast treat the guys making this great game with a little more respect?

They raise the average tokens per run, not double, not triple, but almost 10 times the amount (getting an average of 4-7 tokens per run to now 15-60 per run) and the only thing you guys can do when it isnt the full 60 is complain and whine? Insult and bash? My goodness, grow up.

They made it easier to gain tokens, and had an unintentional bug in the system. They told us they were going to fix it. And after all this you guys post up these disrespectful and complete lies about them? Real mature… You think you deserve everything in this game and that the developers have to serve your needs to the letter? Wow the selfishness, shallowness, disrespect, and lack of maturity some of you show is simply mind blowing.

Do me a favor, just save yourself (and me) the trouble of your unintelligent banter and GTFO and quit this game. No one wants you here.

I did CoE explorable. Only got 15 tokens. Still got twice as many then normal. Im happy.

Do the developers know that it is broken? Yes
Do the developers plan on fixing it? Yes
Are the developers content to see us playing into a bugged system? No
Am I going to bash developers telling myself its helping? kitten no.

What am i going to do? Im going to play the game and have fun. If i wanna do a dungeon. I’ll do it, and will still probably get more tokens on average then i was a week ago. And in a couple days i’ll be getting even more no matter what.

ITS A WIN/WIN SITUATION PEOPLE kitten

- Tzenjin / Server: Ehmry Bay

Note to developers: If your reading this, god bless you. You must all have the patience of buddha. Keep up the good work.

Quoted for truth…These forums are turning into the same state wow forums are. Soon we won’t have developers coming here to interact with us

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

Thanks to the community’s feedback and posting of their activities, we have uncovered an issue with the DR system. Please see this topic for more information:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-Patch-9-25-UPDATE-9-26/first#post262636

Ya the issue with the DR system is that it exists.

But seriously, I honestly don’t mind that the rewards are now offered upon completion of an entire dungeon. I really don’t. The unfortunate situations that players find themselves in as a result of that design decision (kicked from a group, DC’d, etc) are just that: Unfortunate. Over time the community will learn to deal with it. Ultimately it is your game and if you wish for your community to experience as much of the content as possible (which is fine by me since it will actually improve the skill of your player base) than that’s up to you.

HOWEVER

I must not simply ask, but demand that if you insist on keeping the DR system in place that you provide a VISIBLE DEBUFF so that a player can determine whether he/she is affected by it instead of going into a dungeon and hoping for the best, even after you get this annoying bug fixed.

Obviously allowing us to see the timer conflicts with your ideology that a player should see as much content as possible (which again, I agree with) because they could just take the easy path and wait. So I propose this:

Billy decides to go into AC. He picks the Ghost Eater path to start with as this currently is the quickest and easiest path of the three. He goes through and the run takes about 45 minutes. He now has the DR debuff (regardless of how long his group took), which is communicated to him via a chat message.

“Diminished Rewards are now in affect for Ascalon Catacombs, Ghost Eater path. Time until diminished rewards expires is 24:00:00”

Billy completes the remaining two paths, triggering the debuff for them as well. Furthermore, Billy can see how long he has left before the debuff is lifted by bringing up a window which displays each and every dungeon he’s completed and a real-time timer next to each.

The rewards can be scaled as such:
60 tokens for the first run then,
And finally 5 for all future runs within that 24 hour time span and they’d only be awarded upon completing the dungeon in it’s entirety, as you have it now.
I’d also have it so that bosses drop chests again that don’t have tokens, but at least somewhat worthwhile greens, the occasional yellow or semi-hard to come by crafting material, in order to alleviate the stress a player might feel by being kicked or DC’d. If not chests, than at least give the trash a much larger chance to drop something worthwhile as in some cases they’re more difficult than the bosses.

I believe in this manner a player will be most obligated to run all three explorable mode paths to maximize his rewards while at the same time care not that they are receiving only 5 tokens (if they go that far) for each successive run because the boss chests (or trash mobs) offer loot that justify their time spent in the dungeon.

If it’s too complicated technically to keep track of everyone’s individual dungeon activity with a 24 hour timer associated for each path they complete, then you could perhaps just apply the debuff on a per run basis as I suggested, but then perform a community-wide lifting of it after 24 hours or even 2 days, much like you would reset WvWvW. You wouldn’t have to display a timer, just a list of the dungeons currently affected by the DR system. For the heck of it you can even give the DR a tier system so a player knows how many tokens they will recieve (DR tier 1, 2, etc).
Sure you may have some of your more stalwart players only take the path they choose and wait, but at that point the decision is on them to not maximize their rewards. Either way farming and exploitation is a no show (aside from other bugs or whatnot we may find later).

I’m just tired of all the whining. The game is only a month old and concerning dungeon rewards, it hasn’t quite hit that sweet spot but it will!

Lets help them do it.
Lemme know what you guys think.

Posted by: Chidawg.6315

Chidawg.6315

I ran CoF first time ever 2 days ago and got 30 tokens, did TA for the first time and got 30 tokens… Never have I seen 60 tokens

I guess it’s not all bad… some people seem to get less than me while others actually get 60

Chibong(lvl 80 necro)/Chidawg(lvl 80 thief)
SoS – The Industry[WORK]

Posted by: Geranius.1365

Geranius.1365

The whole Diminished Returns system and “High Dungeon rating” is bugged for me. After the last path in every first path run (in any dungeon) I`ve receive 45 tokens,while the others from the party gets 60 :/ . In fact i think I have a high dungeon rating since i farmed TA exp. mode and got the Gift of Thorns. I hope the system `ll be reseted properly so everyone can get the number of tokens they should .

Posted by: Yaptap.7945

Yaptap.7945

Haven’t run anything all week. Just did CoF path 2. Got 45 tokens.

Posted by: Draeka.5941

Draeka.5941

How about they implement a timer system instead of the current scheme? So, say you ran the first path in TA: now, all 1st paths in all dungeons are on a cooldown for say 45min. You then run the second path for whatever dungeon you like, creating a cooldown. Now, if the first path timer is up, you can run either the first path in any dungeon, or try the third path.

If implemented like this, the devs could toss in a daily achievement that grants a special token that can be redeemed at any dungeon rewards NPC for whatever is deemed proper for the effort involved—I say a skin-only item like the HoM items.

Given this system, the devs can circumvent speed runs due to hard, global cooldowns (and as mentioned by others, a visible debuff would be nice), people can experience paths they otherwise would have no desire to try, and they still can get something beneficial after running three different paths at the end of the day with a nice item. Heck, you could make it a weekly reward and I’m sure people would enjoy it. People can run the dungeons for specific armor stats, while enjoying an extra one-time-use skin as a benefit.

Any thoughts?

Posted by: GrannyPwnage.3465

GrannyPwnage.3465

I got 15 tokens and 6 silver for my first Twilight’s Arbor explorable run. This took some time. Not worth it at all, especially since the repair costs more.

Lucas Ashrock.8675

@Oreoz: you basically suggested a complete personal different dungeon reward.
Nice, but i doubt anything you wrote will be applied.

@Hughs Hahaha , 0?

@Draeka The timer is 30 minutes, they are considering to make it 45, for full reward.
The rest of your post is exactly how this reward system is programmed and we will play, when fixed.

Today is a lottery with random rewards, when fixed will be what you wrote (except the achievement and the skin).

I wrote a post about how exactly the reward system works (supposed to work), with details.

(edited by Lucas Ashrock.8675)

Posted by: Draeka.5941

Draeka.5941

@Oreoz: you basically suggested a complete personal different dungeon reward.
Nice, but i doubt anything you wrote will be applied.

@Hughs Hahaha , 0?

@Draeka The timer is 30 minutes, they are considering to make it 45, for full reward.
The rest of your post is exactly how this reward system is programmed and we will play, when fixed.

Today is a lottery with random rewards, when fixed will be what you wrote.

I wrote a post about how exactly the reward system works (supposed to work), with details.

I had absolutely no idea, lol.

Great minds n’ all, I guess….. =D

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Yep, the reward system you wrote (and is meant to be) rewards 180 tokens per day if 3 paths, 240 for dungeons like arah (physically impossible to make 4 path in a day except if you play arah 16 hours no stop constantly, eating on your keyboard, korean farmer style). It’s per wing, 60 tokens.

(edited by Lucas Ashrock.8675)

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

So when can we expect a patch? I am annoyed by being tortured by this bug which is probably only here because of poor testing. I did CoE story first time ever today and I only gained 13s.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Zana QQFailBotQQ.3142

Zana QQFailBotQQ.3142

from what iv see it is a player baced bug/ porblem, it is not even account baced. Doing 1 of each parth’s for example in TA i get 45 /30 /45 in that order then i go on my necro and get 60 /60/60 how is this possable as i do them all in same day.

Posted by: Chipped.5396

Chipped.5396

Last night first run AC got 45 tokens for path 1. Got 30 tokens for path 2.
Today got 45 Tokens for first run.
Meanwhile others in the same group are getting 60 per run.
Everything between us is equal… number of runs/paths/clear times
Definitely a bug here.

Posted by: Masaki of Siel.6053

Masaki of Siel.6053

I run TA with the same people everyday , well I used to up till now they couple of them refused to do dungeons because they aren’t getting the right amount of tokens, I don’t have this problem I get 60 for every new path 1st : 60 2nd: 60 3rd: 60 others in the group not so lucky. Please fix this and stop saying “DR” like it actually means something.
Because we tested it out they didn’t run any Dungeon for 24hrs Today we went to TA and only two of us got 60 per path the rest only got 15-45. So what’s going on?

Lucas Ashrock.8675

from what iv see it is a player baced bug/ porblem, it is not even account baced. Doing 1 of each parth’s for example in TA i get 45 /30 /45 in that order then i go on my necro and get 60 /60/60 how is this possable as i do them all in same day.

Yes Zana, it’s an anomaly. Tokens are now account bound, so the DR should work per account, not per character. Or you would just make 5 characters lv80, and farm in a day an entire armor dungeon, switching between them and sending all tokens to your main.
I guess it will be part of the next patch, or maybe in future.

Posted by: Stigma.7869

Stigma.7869

First time i ever did Twlight Arbor Explorer mode Spider path and got 45 tokens. I tried Twilight Arbor 2 days ago but never beat the first boss with the party i was in.

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

Posted by: Pigwig.9813

Pigwig.9813

I only ran two dungeons today thinking I’d get those 60 tokens for the day. I ran CoF Magg for the first time in 2 days and got 15. Ran cm a few hours later and got 15 as well.

The others in my groups got 60 or 45. I felt horribly ripped off that I put as much work in as everybody else and only got a fraction of the reward. Something needs to be fixed