What I think of the dungeons now

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: baalblade.8465

baalblade.8465

In short, the problems are

1) Wait Point as always, ridiculously far away.

2) Even if WP nearby, single player can no longer revive while the team still fight boss. THIS is the HUGE problem. This could greatly making all dungeons even harder than they already were.

Why? In long story, GW2 Dungeons are always horribly bad because their level of difficulty is next to impossible. So the key to help make these dungeons doable is to keep the boss in battle. It gives reason for survivors to keep fighting harder hoping their members would revive run back and help keep boss from reset.

However with the new sadistic change from the developers, player can no longer revive wp while team in combat, which is
1) logically ridiculous, how can your character be in combat if you’re dead
2) technically this mean now you have to lie there helplessly waiting for your surviving member to either kill the boss HOPEFULLY, or party wipe and boss reset at WORSE

I guess i was happy to early when I said dungeons are easier now. Sure I’m glad most ridiculous dungeon like COE with ridiculous boss like Alpha aoe 1 shot spam get less health but

Sad dungeon contents really.

[Edited by Moderator]

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Zara.9524

Zara.9524

Before,most insances were tougher.U had to try some tactics then wipe then try different approach…Learn how to deal with stuff your way.
It is not gold diggers that say it is easy.It is all people with high-end gear.5 High end geared people can just storm tru any dungeon.
They are complaining because there is no challenge for them anymore exept Fractals lvl 30+…But u have 9 of those…And u repeat them on and on and on and on…
But i do agree that waypoint rezz thing is kinda bad call…Waypoints were 2 far away anyways.

Posted by: Puandro.3245

Puandro.3245

We need more WPs because sometimes ppl crash. Other than that the change is awesome.

GW2 Videos WvW Ele/Thief/Mesmer/Ranger/Warrior PvP Videos
Jade Quarry – Team Savvy – #1 NA WvW Solo Guild

Posted by: MaRko.3165

MaRko.3165

I think it was mentioned in the future more WP’s will be added. Even before the patch it sucked that if you got killed – left behind – there was no way to single handedly fight through the trash to rejoin your team.

“I was playing Farmville and a kitten MMO GW2 broke out of it…”
I cut my gaming teeth on Adventure&ZorkI,II,III.
i7-2600K/8G/GTX570SLI/WIN7/Stereoscopic_3D

Posted by: DancingPenguins.9875

DancingPenguins.9875

Posted by: GoZero.9708

GoZero.9708

The one aspect of the Waypoint change that really irritates me is that despite the changes in difficulty and such (which is helpful in some places, unnecessary in others and completely ignored in some), nothing was changed about the reason behind why I hated in-combat reviving (especially for dead players) in the first place and that is how the only reliable way to draw aggro to you seems to be reviving dead players. Mobs will always turn your way and try to rush you if you start reviving. Most of the time this isn’t too much of an issue but there are some fights like Lt. Kholer, Legendary Imbued Shaman, and Giganticus Lupicus that are extremely frustrating due to this mechanic. Combine that with the issues of reviving being “sticky” at times and any of those bosses can easily down you thanks to the sudden burst of aggro and how they all have attacks that can do heavy spike damage that can’t be reliably dodged due to the “stickiness” of reviving.

(edited by GoZero.9708)

Posted by: Nanfoodle.2439

Nanfoodle.2439

Need to kick this old school. Trash mobs need to not respawn and also mobs need to not drop aggro when you run away. Make people play the game and cut paths to the boss. This gets people working together and learn what the teams play style is before you are chucked in the deep end with a boss fight. Running back after your dead should be that simple, your team and killed the mobs so you can run there safely!!!!

As for not being able to WP when you die, I think it should stay. Make people look at what team mates are doing and help them. Everyone needs to help res and watch whats going on. There maybe no set healers in this game but it always seems its just 1 or 2 players that are trying to res, most times just 1.

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Need to kick this old school. Trash mobs need to not respawn and also mobs need to not drop aggro when you run away. Make people play the game and cut paths to the boss. This gets people working together and learn what the teams play style is before you are chucked in the deep end with a boss fight. Running back after your dead should be that simple, your team and killed the mobs so you can run there safely!!!!

As for not being able to WP when you die, I think it should stay. Make people look at what team mates are doing and help them. Everyone needs to help res and watch whats going on. There maybe no set healers in this game but it always seems its just 1 or 2 players that are trying to res, most times just 1.

Once again I’m gonna ask the person suggesting that, how would not dropping aggro work with stealth?

Posted by: DanH.5879

DanH.5879

the dungeon bosses should no longer regen full hp because of a wipe !

Posted by: Negrul.5423

Negrul.5423

I also think that WP-rezzing should stay only if the enemies stop dropping aggro in a dungeon.
Losing aggro in a dungeon should only work when using specific skills like stealth, not by running for 50 yards away from an enemy.

Proper Dungeon Finder is needed.

Posted by: Nanfoodle.2439

Nanfoodle.2439

I also think that WP-rezzing should stay only if the enemies stop dropping aggro in a dungeon.
Losing aggro in a dungeon should only work when using specific skills like stealth, not by running for 50 yards away from an enemy.

I agree, game mechanics should be taken into account but as it stands there is no reason for teams to really do the dungeon. Few points were brought up that ring very ture. Trash mob needs to be worth killing. The risk reward needs to be adjusted as well. I also still stand that mobs should not drop aggro unless something like stealth is used.

Posted by: Yareon.2835

Yareon.2835

In long story, GW2 Dungeons are always horribly bad because their level of difficulty is next to impossible.

I usually don’t say it, but, seriously, learn to play. Next to impossible???? Nope if you learn to play your class and to dodge enemy’s attacks.

I’d still like having more waypoints now that you can’t rush to the bosses. Like one near the Lupicus in arah, so you don’t have to run a mile to come back to the boss.

Posted by: Jaga.2084

Jaga.2084

I had team members who went afk after they died. Fun times. What are you supposed to do? Watch your team fighting or do something more enjoyable? The dungeons are a bit harder that way, sure, but still doable. It’s just lame for the ones who die.

Posted by: Windwalker.2047

Windwalker.2047

LF1M thief only?

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

if i crash or relog to different character and reenter dungeon, i end up at the beginning. and if the pt is already engaged in combat i have to run all the way from beginning to them although there are more WP’s on the way. it would be cool to be automatically respowned at closest WP in this cases.

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

I had team members who went afk after they died. Fun times. What are you supposed to do? Watch your team fighting or do something more enjoyable? The dungeons are a bit harder that way, sure, but still doable. It’s just lame for the ones who die.

Bet you’re the ones that made dungeon master only with exploits !

Posted by: Koga.7215

Koga.7215

1) Wait Point as always, ridiculously far away.

2) Even if WP nearby, single player can no longer revive while the team still fight boss. THIS is the HUGE problem. This could greatly making all dungeons even harder than they already were.

Why? In long story, GW2 Dungeons are always horribly bad because their level of difficulty is next to impossible. So the key to help make these dungeons doable is to keep the boss in battle. It gives reason for survivors to keep fighting harder hoping their members would revive run back and help keep boss from reset.

However with the new sadistic change from the developers, player can no longer revive wp while team in combat, which is
1) logically ridiculous, how can your character be in combat if you’re dead
2) technically this mean now you have to lie there helplessly waiting for your surviving member to either kill the boss HOPEFULLY, or party wipe and boss reset at WORSE

I guess i was happy to early when I said dungeons are easier now. Sure I’m glad most ridiculous dungeon like COE with ridiculous boss like Alpha aoe 1 shot spam get less health but

Arenanet still couldn’t resist the sense of sadistic of enjoy watching players struggle by remove party member wait point while team in combat.

You see, Arenanet just intentionally “griefting” their players on purpose right here. Of course there is always no-life-fotm farmer gold buy who would troll that all dungeons are easy, but I would ignore them anyway.

Sad dungeon contents really.

1. most games when you start a boss walls come up so you can not reenter the fight if you release until the fight is done or reset from a wipe.

2. not one fight in GW2’s dung requires any type of rez rushing to do the fight. every mechanic in the game is clearly observable and avoidable if you learn the visual indications.

people like to bring up Alpha as the go to why you needed rez rushing, but why do you need it? He has 3 moves (less depending on the path) 1 require you to stand still and not move, and 2 require you to dodge (one dose not happen if you stay in melee range) as soon as you take the time to learn the 3 skills, it is easy to not have to stack on the boss anymore. if you do not know them stack on the boss and when a red circle comes up wait 2 seconds and dodge (use endurance regen food for this if needed)

res-rushing has always just been a crutch for those who will not take the time to learn the fight, and to be 100% honest has just made the average player worse at the game. this is even more obvious in the trend of not only do we not need to be able to res-rush, we also need to exploit every fight.

the removal of most of the exploits at the same time as no res-rushing just seems like to much to many people because you need to not only learn how to do the fight properly. while it was easier to learn a few fights when you were not hurt as much by one person failing when res-rushing was still there, it is very doable without it.

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

Why? In long story, GW2 Dungeons are always horribly bad because their level of difficulty is next to impossible

Please, don’t make me laugh. Dungeons in this game are ridiculously easy. The only fights I have ever consistently wiped on during my first few runs were Lupi and Dwayna in Arah. EVERY other boss I have killed on the first try without knowing any tactics beforehand. If this is “next to impossible” in difficulty, I do not want to know what you consider acceptable. I can remember other games where you would spend weeks trying to kill just one of the bosses in a dungeon. Games where it took months before anyone had completed the hardest instances, where it took weeks from hitting level cap until you would even considering doing more than the easiest dungeons (which were about as hard as Arah at the easiest). Please give us dungeons like the Tomb of the Vulture Lord from WAR, Hammerknell/Infernal Dawn from Rift, or anything that is actually challenging pve content.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

Why? In long story, GW2 Dungeons are always horribly bad because their level of difficulty is next to impossible

Please, don’t make me laugh. Dungeons in this game are ridiculously easy. The only fights I have ever consistently wiped on during my first few runs were Lupi and Dwayna in Arah. EVERY other boss I have killed on the first try without knowing any tactics beforehand. If this is “next to impossible” in difficulty, I do not want to know what you consider acceptable. I can remember other games where you would spend weeks trying to kill just one of the bosses in a dungeon. Games where it took months before anyone had completed the hardest instances, where it took weeks from hitting level cap until you would even considering doing more than the easiest dungeons (which were about as hard as Arah at the easiest). Please give us dungeons like the Tomb of the Vulture Lord from WAR, Hammerknell/Infernal Dawn from Rift, or anything that is actually challenging pve content.

Say that again with a full party of level 35-40 on ac explorer. ANet screwed up on level scaling. Level 80 with exotics trivialize all content in the game while a group of level 35 will not be able to finish.

Arah only hard because you are fighting at your “proper” level

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Say that again with a full party of level 35-40 on ac explorer. ANet screwed up on level scaling. Level 80 with exotics trivialize all content in the game while a group of level 35 will not be able to finish.

They will be able to finish. It would be harder it will take longer, but I fail to see how they won’t be able to…

Arah isn’t harder because of this…It’s harder because mobs attacks are stronger and harder to dodge…And I guess Giganticus should be mentioned.

Posted by: Xomic.5792

Xomic.5792

The difficulty level of the dungeons isn’t really the problem here, the problem is that the game’s resurrection system is badly designed.

On paper, the idea of the downed/defeated divide when it comes to player death sounds good, but I’ve found in practice it’s really quite bad. The first problem is that for the most part it’s too difficult to revive a defeated person while in combat. I’d estimate it takes at least twice as long to revive a defeated person than it does a downed person.

So ideally, you should try to revive them while they’re still downed. But as I’m sure many of the people here are aware, it’s fairly easy for a downed character to be completely wiped out from AoE or other such things before anyone has a chance to get them back on their feet. And even more problematic, even if you get them on their feet they’re only at 25% health in a game where attacks are often significant percentages of a character’s health.

God help you if you get downed multiple times in a row— the death penalty will kill you before long!

Which makes the fact that revival powers only effects downed players and not defeated players, despite the fact that we need a means of quickly getting defeated players back up all the more confusing and stupid.

I don’t mind that they’ve removed rez rushing, but I think the way the game handles death needs to be addressed soonish.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

the only reason it’s harder on level 35 is because your gear has 2 stats instead of 3. Level 45 gear is a 3 stat gear. And what do you know suddenly all dungeons at appropriate levels (AC and TA (I believe)) become more than just doable.

loseridoit.2756

the only reason it’s harder on level 35 is because your gear has 2 stats instead of 3. Level 45 gear is a 3 stat gear. And what do you know suddenly all dungeons at appropriate levels (AC and TA (I believe)) become more than just doable.

Exactly. Anet screwed up. Unlike GW1, GW2 focuses too much on gear and traits.

Mirta.5029

No it doesn’t. How is it a screw up if the content is just as hard for a level 80 on exotics as it is for a level 45 on yellows?

loseridoit.2756

No it doesn’t. How is it a screw up if the content is just as hard for a level 80 on exotics as it is for a level 45 on yellows?

No, Level 80 doing level 35 content is easier than level 35 doing level 35 content.
I am arguing this problem.
Arguably, doing cm explorer at the proper level is harder than doing the easier arah paths.

Due to cm broken mechanics

Mirta.5029

No, Level 80 doing level 35 content is easier than level 35 doing level 35 content.
Arguably, doing cm explorer at the proper level is harder than doing the easier arah paths.

Did CM with level 50s and we blitzed it. We died like 3 times in total. Did AC with level 45s and it’s completely fine. I guess you don’t have a single level 80 character, because you have no clue how much the gear actually scales down.

loseridoit.2756

Did CM with level 50s and we blitzed it. We died like 3 times in total. Did AC with level 45s and it’s completely fine. I guess you don’t have a single level 80 character, because you have no clue how much the gear actually scales down.

I have a level 80 mesmer and I do play these dugeons near the proper level and at level 80. I noticed that I died alot less and I was playing quite badly because I forgot all the bosses mechanics. Level scaling is a joke. Traits and gear makes too much of a difference.

Note: I love playing difficult content. Current fotm 37. Trying to get to 50+ but the new patch killed my enthusiasm.

Mirta.5029

I have a level 80 mesmer and I do play these dugeons near the proper level and at level 80. I noticed that I died alot less and I was playing quite badly because I forgot all the bosses mechanics. Level scaling is a joke. Traits and gear makes too much of a difference.

Note: I love playing difficult content. Current fotm 37. Trying to get to 50+ but the new patch killed my enthusiasm.

I doubt it kid.
I have level 80s myself and on AC they scale down to level 45 gear. If I come in with a level 45 I get the exact same difficulty.
Also why would you want to go into fractals level 50+ where it wasn’t the skill that carried players, but rather the amount of revive orbs that they’ve bought?

Posted by: IdleHands.8793

IdleHands.8793

I don’t think all these suggestions about tweaking various game mechanics address the problem in dungeons at all. The problem is we’ve got one dungeon experience for two very different skill levels of players.

Anet is basically saying L2P to the low skill group and catering to the high skill players with this change. If this really is the Anet philosophy, then low skill players should just deal, and stick with normal pve until until they get better.

However, I don’t think providing a challenging dungeon experience for both high and low skill players is impossible. Sure, it’s a lot of work for Anet to take each dungeon and provide multiple levels of risk/reward, but it would certainly be welcome.

Even if you think dungeons are easy, you cannot deny that the regular pve gameplay is significantly easier. It does very little to encourage players to L2P. People complain about dungeon difficulty because it requires a level a skill that is totally unnecessary in regular pve. If you don’t pvp, how exactly do you develop these skills? You probably don’t even know you’re bad, because you’re not getting punished for your mistakes.

If Anet can address getting people up this learning curve (with something more substantial than “Daily Dodger”), then I think we’ll have a better game and a better set of players.

loseridoit.2756

I doubt it kid.
I have level 80s myself and on AC they scale down to level 45 gear. If I come in with a level 45 I get the exact same difficulty.
Also why would you want to go into fractals level 50+ where it wasn’t the skill that carried players, but rather the amount of revive orbs that they’ve bought?

Actually, all bosses agony except Maw are dodgable. Playing high level fractal make you a better player

There was a exploit for Maw’s agony. The new patch fixed it. I cannot find the video. Usually, they get 4 party member to die at the agony ledge, and get one party member to res the whole team by standing near the ledge where agony is applied. when the 4 member are done resing, then the 4 member team res the last player. You didnt need res orbs, but it made it easier since you dont have do a full party wipe.

If you didnt know this fact, I wonder about your credentials.

Posted by: Kumakichi.2583

Kumakichi.2583

Dungeons in GW2 are almost too easy. With the exception of a few dungeon bosses the dungeon experience would be a real snoozer if it were made any easier. Its only a struggle to sub-80, poorly geared and poorly played players. Any player can run CoF or AC to get geared once they hit 80 with those 2 dungeons being incredibly easy and farmable. You can still do AC exp at lvl 35 if you want but you will have a tougher time with it than a fully traited 80 with some dungeon experience.

As for the waypoint issue I dont even think about it. In other mmo’s you dont get any waypoints so what are you complaining about?

Posted by: Oatmeal.1895

Oatmeal.1895

Almost every boss has a gimmick or mechanic to it that you must follow in order to defeat him/her. There are a few bosses that are just straight up tank and spank.

For example, last night my group of friends decided we would give Crucible of Eternity a try after many moans and groans. We have had bad experiences in there, it is one of the more unpopular dungeons because of Subject Alpha’s fights.

To make a long story short we couldn’t figure him out, did some research, found out his ‘trick’ is you all have to stack up on him. Is this intended? I hope so, because it worked and we kicked his butt. Prior to that we were getting creamed and only got him to 50%.

loseridoit.2756

Almost every boss has a gimmick or mechanic to it that you must follow in order to defeat him/her. There are a few bosses that are just straight up tank and spank.

For example, last night my group of friends decided we would give Crucible of Eternity a try after many moans and groans. We have had bad experiences in there, it is one of the more unpopular dungeons because of Subject Alpha’s fights.

To make a long story short we couldn’t figure him out, did some research, found out his ‘trick’ is you all have to stack up on him. Is this intended? I hope so, because it worked and we kicked his butt. Prior to that we were getting creamed and only got him to 50%.

Usually, developers try to teach the player how to play but many bosses attacks are very punishing like Kholer. Wethospu have good solo videos for dugeons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgy1tVLvDOI

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

The dungeons should stay the way they are.

There’s nothing to discuss. You’re bad and you should feel bad for suggesting that the game should be dumbed down to suit your lack of skill.

I will take that as sarcasm if you are serious or not.

loseridoit.2756

The dungeons should stay the way they are.

There’s nothing to discuss. You’re bad and you should feel bad for suggesting that the game should be dumbed down to suit your lack of skill.

I will take that as sarcasm if you are serious or not.

Second, I wish Anet fix defiant. Although it is necessary, it is the worse mechanic in the game. It is the very mechanic that dividing this community.

Posted by: MaRko.3165

MaRko.3165

Too all that say that all the dungeon’s are to easy I offer this: “The Nudist Challenge”.

Gather a team of your buds and video the group of you successfully running ANY dungeon on any path with NO armor/trinkets (hence the ‘nude’) and anyone who has any arguments that the path you took is to hard will be put to rest.

“I was playing Farmville and a kitten MMO GW2 broke out of it…”
I cut my gaming teeth on Adventure&ZorkI,II,III.
i7-2600K/8G/GTX570SLI/WIN7/Stereoscopic_3D

Posted by: carabidus.6214

carabidus.6214

the dungeon bosses should no longer regen full hp because of a wipe !

^ THIS!!!

Posted by: Kirbyprime.2645

Kirbyprime.2645

Meh… it’s completely true that a level 80 is better suited to taking out lower level dungeons. Please don’t try to argue about armor lowering, I could go in with all whites with no stats ( still need slots ) and still outfight any level 30 on AC.

Here’s what you have over a level 30,

- 50 trait points
- level 80 sigils
- level 80 runes
- possible level 80 food buffs

For example, my D/D ele will out-perform any level 30 D/D purely because I have 500 specialized stats over them already. I have traits that buff my utilities so I can use them faster and more effectively and in some cases I have access to traits that they wouldn’t have like evasive arcana.

Runes and Sigils; I personally use Superior Rune of Energy and Battle. Those 2 increase my survivability and damage by leaps and bounds over that of a level 30. There is no way they can even hope to match me using their level 30 sigils. They are also limited to minor runes which are less effective compared to my superior runes.

Food I guess isn’t really used too often in AC, but imagine someone using Omnomberry ghosts, that pretty much makes any level 80 cloth class ( well those who spec precision or perma fury ) tankier than level 30 guardians.

Unfortunately, since almost everyone has at least 1 character at 80 now, it’s a far lower priority for devs to try to balance dungeon instances for the intended levels instead of 80. Not to say it’s not possible… I mean, I did AC path 1, 2 when I was level 38 and the highest level was level 50, but really, having even 1 level 80 makes it infinitely easier given that some can solo it and most if not all can duo it.

Mirta.5029

Meh… it’s completely true that a level 80 is better suited to taking out lower level dungeons. Please don’t try to argue about armor lowering, I could go in with all whites with no stats ( still need slots ) and still outfight any level 30 on AC.

Here’s what you have over a level 30,

- 50 trait points
- level 80 sigils
- level 80 runes
- possible level 80 food buffs

For example, my D/D ele will out-perform any level 30 D/D purely because I have 500 specialized stats over them already. I have traits that buff my utilities so I can use them faster and more effectively and in some cases I have access to traits that they wouldn’t have like evasive arcana.

Runes and Sigils; I personally use Superior Rune of Energy and Battle. Those 2 increase my survivability and damage by leaps and bounds over that of a level 30. There is no way they can even hope to match me using their level 30 sigils. They are also limited to minor runes which are less effective compared to my superior runes.

Food I guess isn’t really used too often in AC, but imagine someone using Omnomberry ghosts, that pretty much makes any level 80 cloth class ( well those who spec precision or perma fury ) tankier than level 30 guardians.

Unfortunately, since almost everyone has at least 1 character at 80 now, it’s a far lower priority for devs to try to balance dungeon instances for the intended levels instead of 80. Not to say it’s not possible… I mean, I did AC path 1, 2 when I was level 38 and the highest level was level 50, but really, having even 1 level 80 makes it infinitely easier given that some can solo it and most if not all can duo it.

both trait points and sigils scale down. I haven’t once seen a person use a food buff for a dungeon.

Posted by: Sarcasmic.6741

Sarcasmic.6741

No one ever said AC explorable is level 35 content. Regardless of the level you’re scaled to, explorable dungeon paths are part of end game content. They’re balanced around players being sufficiently experienced and geared.

Stace (Lv 80 human quickness portal bot) | Sarcasmic (Lv 80 elixir-drunk norn pyro)
Saladtha (Lv 80 salad sidekick to bears) | Dunelle (Lv 80 eviscerating muppet)
Karmell (Lv 80 human might dispenser) | Vast says hi~.

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

The issues aren’t so much the dungeons, as it is that each dungeon consists of either:

-auto attack snoozefest
-instagib kill machanics

There is no middle ground. Either you get stuff that kills you instantly, despite wearing tank gear, or you get something that’s so mind numbingly easy that even at 10% hp, the fight lasts too long.

And then there’s the stuff that’s plain broken, like the CM path 2 powder keg run. Stuff like that is simply impossible for inexperienced players without glitching.

Of course, another issue is the fact that at level 10, the fractal mechanics change suddenly. It would have been nice to get a heads up about that. Would have saved us quite a few wipes.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

No one ever said AC explorable is level 35 content. Regardless of the level you’re scaled to, explorable dungeon paths are part of end game content. They’re balanced around players being sufficiently experienced and geared.

ArenaNet claims it’s doable at that level because they scale down to it. Meaning a group of level 35’s should be able to complete it. It may be hard, but it shouldn’t be impossible. Especially considering the fact that at that level, people are less experienced.

Seriously, I love this game, but the dungeon design is just bad. GW1’s dungeons were much, much better (and the separate Hard Mode played a large part in that).

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Posted by: Rika.7249

Rika.7249

No nerfs. Unnecessary.

Fixes, sure. If anything, make most of the content harder.

Posted by: DanH.5879

DanH.5879

i can solo a breeder in AC without any problems/and no elite.
you guys have a l2p issue…

Rika.7249

A thousand times this.

Some of the dungeons have been soloed completely.

Albeit with some skipping, but still.

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I get the impression that Crucible of Eternity is going to be extremely hard after the waypoint nerf.

I’m too scared to even try it!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Nice! I guess I can invite you to Arah exp runs and have you complete them alone while I stay at the waypoint, since I’m too lazy to “l2p”.
If anyone else would like to come along, why not? We’ve got a kitten over here to get the job done easy.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Rika.7249

Nice! I guess I can invite you to Arah exp runs and have you complete them alone while I stay at the waypoint, since I’m too lazy to “l2p”.
If anyone else would like to come along, why not? We’ve got a kitten over here to get the job done easy.

Waiting for the warrior to post that movie he did where he solo’d Lupicus.

loseridoit.2756

At level 35 doubt it.

Make a level 35 character and solo a dugeon. You can have full gear and runes which is unusual for pugs. It should just as possible as a level 80 and also a level 35. If it isn’t then you understand why level scaling is broken

loseridoit.2756

Waiting for the warrior to post that movie he did where he solo’d Lupicus.

He is probably one of the best dugeon players in the game. I heard a guard solo most of the content too. It seems that the guard had a easier time than the warrior since the warrior had to use terrian advantage while the guard was perfectly able to tank some of the bosses