Why are we still here? (or not)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Tom Yzf.5872

Tom Yzf.5872

you guys are filthy elitists talking about your meta pizza builds. I make pizza how i want, and that means vegan cheese, no meat, only veggies. Also none of my toppings are stacked together.

This sounds like efficient min/max’ing and optimal eating to me. I think it is you sir, who is the elitist.

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

All these pizza elitists and their meta toppings. I’m going with nothing but cheese.

YOU CAN’T STOP ME

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Posted by: Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

All these pizza elitists and their meta toppings. I’m going with nothing but cheese.

YOU CAN’T STOP ME

The skyhammer pizza

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Posted by: Jiyn.3158

Jiyn.3158

I pizza how I want.

Never trust a Stormcrow.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

This thread is such win. Quick someone not on a cell phone save it!!! The moderator bug is cominggggggg

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Moderators are busy eating pizza at gamescon

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Again, as OP, I fully approve of the direction this thread has taken. Please mods, no zapping.

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

Nah, meta pizza 24/7, no support, no control. All is vain.

dlonie.6547

you guys are filthy elitists talking about your meta pizza builds. I make pizza how i want, and that means vegan cheese, no meat, only veggies. Also none of my toppings are stacked together.

>.< Why is it so hard to for kazuls to understand. You can pizza how you want, but let us pizza how we want. We don’t have to pizza together.

If you don’t like the pizzas on the table, just post your own order. Something like “1 vegan pie, no stacking, anyone welcome” should do the trick. If some “elitist” joins and starts whining about the lack of meat, you can kick them from your table for not reading the posting. It works both ways, you have the power to do this.

If you’re serious about eating some laid-back pizza where you just want to enjoy eating it without the pressure to finish each slice as quickly as possible, you may want to consider joining a casual pizza guild to make it easier to find like-minded pizza consumers.

Most of us have eaten these same pizzas hundreds of times by now. They’re just not that interesting to us anymore — they taste exactly the same as the other 500 times we’ve eaten them. What we enjoy about pizza is trying to push the envelope and finish each slice at record speeds. Don’t blame us because stacking ingredients provides the greatest reward per time. This is just how pizzas were designed. If the chef didn’t want it that way, he’d fix it, no?

Oh wait. I forgot. The restaurant laid off all of their chefs. All that’s left are servers and the overpriced claw-game machine >.>

(edited by dlonie.6547)

Posted by: IvanTheGrey.2941

IvanTheGrey.2941

Dungeons blah blah blah

There, back on topic.

Crepes ARE better than pizza. Unless it’s New York pizza from a little hole in the wall place off Broadway.

Lilith Ajit.6173

Dungeons blah blah blah

There, back on topic.

Crepes ARE better than pizza. Unless it’s New York pizza from a little hole in the wall place off Broadway.

There’s this little hole in the wall right next to ground zero that has the BEST New York cheesecake in all of New York. I love those finds. Best places ever.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

IvanTheGrey.2941

Dungeons blah blah blah

There, back on topic.

There’s this little hole in the wall right next to ground zero that has the BEST New York cheesecake in all of New York. I love those finds. Best places ever.

OMG I REMEMBER THAT PLACE!!!!!!!!!

Lilith Ajit.6173

Dungeons blah blah blah

There, back on topic.

OMG I REMEMBER THAT PLACE!!!!!!!!!

XD

Such a small world

[ARES]

Posted by: Dramen Maidria.1034

Dramen Maidria.1034

you guys are filthy elitists talking about your meta pizza builds. I make pizza how i want, and that means vegan cheese,…

We’re not friends anymore…vegan cheese

Dramen Maidria
Knights of ARES, Dragonbrand
Good times, good memories

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

now that you point that out… what the heck is that? Is it some unholy creation of man like American “cheese” where it’s not cheese at all but some god awful concoction of chemestry? … I like my cheeses, I use to work in a sandwich shop when I was younger and sometimes people would order American “cheese” and I’d always cringe “you know the chedder/provolone/swiss/muenster is all the same price as that…. stuff”

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

(( huddles in a corner crying ))

dlonie.6547

I was hoping you’d show up. Tell us, as a chef, what is the best, most efficient pizza?

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

0.o

:)

The best and most efficient pizza on the planet…

ready for this….

The most Wonderfull and amazing and perfect pizza…..

Is the one that was made FOR you, and is sitting in front of you Awaiting arrival into your belly….

dlonie.6547

Good answer :-)

Jerus.4350

Ropechef the wise

IvanTheGrey.2941

Carmelized onions, Goat cheese, Pine nuts

Chef’ll agree w/ me on that one. The combo of flavors is intense. Add in some rare rib eye strips on it and you’ll be in heaven.

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Do Muricans have the four-cheese pizza? I mean considering their cheese is plastic …

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I seriously worry about americas sense of taste. I guess its to be expected when everything is garbage.

IvanTheGrey.2941

No way euros… At least in Cali, we have fresh, imported mozzarella di bufula, hand made and packaged in milk. We have amazing chevre (goat cheese) that’ll MELT in your mouth, especially when it’s on fresh carpaccio topped with a bed of arugula that’s tossed with imported EVOO and topped with pine nuts. We’ve got fresh teleggio, stilton, brie, and gorgonzola.

In ’Murica, you just have to go to a Whole Foods or a place like that and get really good hard and soft cheeses.

IvanTheGrey.2941

Then again, I’m spoiled. :-)

Posted by: JasmineLong.6514

JasmineLong.6514

Some people think that what is shown on tv is supposed to define a whole nation apparently :P

Lilith Ajit.6173

Some people think that what is shown on tv is supposed to define a whole nation apparently :P

Yeah you know we all eat 10lb burgers, fry our butter and oreos, and eat cardboard pizza with plastic cheese and that’s it.

[ARES]

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

I don’t watch tv, but I have worked in the distribution business for some time and I could really see the difference when ever I crossed the pond!

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

Jerus.4350

Then again, I’m spoiled. :-)

That’s kinda it (not trying to pick on ya) we just have a wide range of price options. Growing up for the longest time I always ate american slices, you get like 100 for a couple bucks. Now ever since I first had good cheese I can’t even look at that stuff, but it costs me $5+ for like 10 slices of swiss or something even as simple as that.

Where it costs me like $5 to make a nice sandwich for lunch, I could walk down the street to costco and get a huge hotdog and a drink for $1.50.

While it’s crap, I don’t think it’s hard to understand why people would eat what they do when you look at the price tags.

Personally while I use to eat that stuff because it was convenient and cheap I’ve started walking to work which has me going by a market so it’s very easy to eat a bit better. Go in and grab fruit and stuff for sandwiches at lunch in the morning, and grab some veggies and something for dinner on the way home. What I use to spend on gas now gets spent on better food

(edited by Jerus.4350)

JasmineLong.6514

Ivan also makes major bucks and can afford to spoil his mouth

IvanTheGrey.2941

Lol, I wish. I just worked at an amazing restaurant.

Jerus.4350

Ohh and btw, never had goat cheese, but that pizza sounds awesome Ivan, anything with caramelized onions is a win in my book, and pine nuts are good too.

JasmineLong.6514

Goat cheese is amazing, as well as goat itself when cooked properly.

Posted by: synk.8762

synk.8762

Go find some goat cheese and eat it. Your mouth with thank you. Creamy, zesty, full of flavor. A bit like ricotta, with less sweet and more ‘whang’. Awesome stuff, especially on pizza.

IvanTheGrey.2941

Put goat cheese on steak. Seriously. Rare steak with fresh goat cheese on it. Your mouth will thank you for weeks afterwards.

OH spoj! I forgot about the burratta!! Omg…. the burratta….

Posted by: Dramen Maidria.1034

Dramen Maidria.1034

I have a steak marinating in the fridge I may give that a shot

Dramen Maidria
Knights of ARES, Dragonbrand
Good times, good memories

IvanTheGrey.2941

Do it Dramen. Just don’t over cook it (It should still be moo-ing)

Jerus.4350

I know I’m terrible, but I like medium never been a huge fan of rare for most meats, some it’s ok, but in general I want it cooked all the way through, but just barely.

Lilith Ajit.6173

I can’t do mooing steak. I need it medium well if I’m going to be able to swallow it.

In truth… it would be really easy for me to become a pescetarian. I really don’t care for much flesh. Fish though. OP.

[ARES]

JasmineLong.6514

Medium is acceptable...that’s about it :/

Medium-rare to medium is the way to go, anything beyond that might as well through it away xD

IvanTheGrey.2941

Y’all need sum educatin’. You come out to Cali and I’l take you to my old restaurant. I’ll get you a steak (rare-medium rare) that will blow your mind, and you’ll never burn a steak again. (Cooked any higher than med-rare)

(edited by IvanTheGrey.2941)

Jerus.4350

Y’all need sum educatin’. You come out to Cali and I’l take you to my old restaurant. I’ll get you a steak (rare-medium rare) that will blow your mind, and you’ll never burn a steak again. (Cooked any higher than med-rare)

I am in Cali! San Juan Capistrano!

Posted by: Jiyn.3158

Jiyn.3158

Get me a plane ticket!

Never trust a Stormcrow.

IvanTheGrey.2941

Fixed that link.

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Steak with cheese? Heretic! That is a waste of both!

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I like steaks bloody. Medium or higher is a sin.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Yeah you know we all eat 10lb burgers, fry our butter and oreos, and eat cardboard pizza with plastic cheese and that’s it.

I’ll have a lot of fun doing that.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Just realised you’re totally hopeless. Whatever. I don’t care.

(edited by deSade.9437)

Lilith Ajit.6173

I’ll have a lot of fun doing that.

Definitely try a fried oreo. They sell them at carnivals.

This all said… go to Chicago for delicious deep dish pizza. Or new York for their delicious pizza. Or just to my place and I’ll get the best neopolitan pizza in the world. Barbecued chicken (good chicken that I can stomach yay!) And caramelized onions. Mmmmm

[ARES]

dlonie.6547

Gorgonzola on steak blows my mind pew

But I have to do medium rare. I’ve tried to like rare steak so many times, but I need it a tad more cooked to forget that I’m eating something’s flesh :-/