Your best LFG reads and puglife stories

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Stompy.1387

Stompy.1387

Why metabattle is the cancer that is killing gw2?

I called it out when it was first starting out.. nobody believed me D=

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

Why metabattle is the cancer that is killing gw2?

I called it out when it was first starting out.. nobody believed me D=

It’s too late the corruption has spread. Also pugs are demanding I glitch lupi with WOR, SR abuse Mai and bring frostbow to instantly destroy half a bosses health with 1 skill while pulling mossman underwater so we can talk about how challenging pve content is.

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

snip, pictures from ancient machine

Your screen has a 1:1 ratio? Is that CRT how old? 20 years?

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Uhm, kitten you? I guess.
Oh, and I hate you. You’re ugly. I’ll come back with more smart… come backs as soon as I think about them!

(edited by deSade.9437)

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Oh, and I hate you. You’re ugly. I’ll come back with more smart… come backs as soon as I think about them!

your sweat smells like cinnamon.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

deSade.9437

your sweat smells like cinnamon.

Why is my mind full of erotic pictures right now? It’s not supposed to happen. Uhhhh…

You’re a cherry-flavoured popsicle.
No wait, hunnghhh!

Your pugs smell like butter popcorn and bitter tears of zerker contempt.
Yeah, better.

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

Butter popcorn sounds not bad, maybe damp socks after hiking through mordor?

deSade.9437

Butter popcorn sounds not bad, maybe damp socks after hiking through mordor?

That’s pure genius!
And omg your signature. Are we related? Or maybe you’re my soulmate.

(edited by deSade.9437)

Posted by: joaosequeira.2184

joaosequeira.2184

THE META IS TOXIC!

Attachments:

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Confused pugs are cute.

Attachments:

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Iris Ng.9845

First LFG asked for a PS War, meta comp, etc etc…

Second LFG asked for Zerker, ping Helm, experienced know the kitten…

Pug standards are quite high lately, I’m afraid I’m not qualified anymore.

Attachments:

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

So is bringing two necros to Mossman. I’m against pulling Mossy underwater, but I’m also against double necro in F50 as it’s just wasting other peoples time.

as if wasting your own time or other people time isn’t something we do every passing minute of writing here…

Posted by: SoulTaker.2093

SoulTaker.2093

The best so far:
zerker, ascended gear, legenday +25kap ONLY, downed=kick

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

So is bringing two necros to Mossman. I’m against pulling Mossy underwater, but I’m also against double necro in F50 as it’s just wasting other peoples time.

as if wasting your own time or other people time isn’t something we do every passing minute of writing here…

Ofc not, I only kittenpost in this cesspool while I’m at work. That’s not wasting my time, but my employers.

I have no doubt elementalist and icebow is the way to go.

I just think in pug, it just really don’t matter.

Let’s say a fight takes 20 second in a good pug. If you have a necro it’ll be 30 second.

Do you really think those 10 second is what slows pug? Hack, you spend more time waiting for the party to enter the dungeon. If some one died during skipping, or if someone is in combat when someone tried to teleport, you’ll waste more than a minute.

deSade.9437

Ofc not, I only kittenpost in this cesspool while I’m at work. That’s not wasting my time, but my employers.

Let’s say a fight takes 20 second in a good pug. If you have a necro it’ll be 30 second.

Do you really think those 10 second is what slows pug? Hack, you spend more time waiting for the party to enter the dungeon. If some one died during skipping, or if someone is in combat when someone tried to teleport, you’ll waste more than a minute.

It’s not only a matter of having lower dps, and you know that. Everyone knows very well the biggest problem with necro ISN’T personal dps.
Well, should know.
Other than that, I couldn’t care less about what everyone plays in pugs. Pugs gon be pugs.

Iris Ng.9845

What is?

It’s not only a matter of having lower dps, and you know that. Everyone knows very well the biggest problem with necro ISN’T personal dps.
Well, should know.
Other than that, I couldn’t care less about what everyone plays in pugs. Pugs gon be pugs.

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

First LFG asked for a PS War, meta comp, etc etc…

Second LFG asked for Zerker, ping Helm, experienced know the kitten…

Pug standards are quite high lately, I’m afraid I’m not qualified anymore.

Phew, good thing I’m barely 13k. I guess I still got wiggle room for my TERRIBLE oranges.

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Pugged fracatal lv 50… We did underwater mossman and when we killed him, the party started to make fun of the boss… “Uuuh, so dangerous” and so… First time I quited on a long time…

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I got over 17K AP and never did dungeons until recently. My AP is from WvW, Living Story, achieves, jumping puzzles, etc. I only got into doing dungeons and fractals recently because I needed them for Mawdrey II and making Legendary weapons. (made my first one and working on my second, yay!) Fractals are not so much something I care to do but did them for Mawdrey II which was SOOO worth it. I am doing dungeons now because hubby got me a precursor and I bought another one on my own. I kind of like the dungeons now and am finding them interesting enough to try more and actually am a bit sorry that I did not try them sooner….

What astonished me when getting into PUGs is I keep getting comments like, “You got over 17K AP!!! you should know what to do!” And when I join a group I do try to let folk know I am new to dungeons but I am also very good at following instructions (tell me what to do and I will do it!). AP is SO not an indicator that you know what the heck you are doing, path wise… I will say so far the groups I have joined have been pretty nice and reasonably tolerant. Communication is key. Let them know you are a dungeon noob, let them know you are willing to follow instructions and follow what the experienced folk tell you to do, give it your all for the team and generally it works out very well.

Kudos to those tolerant folk out there.

Posted by: Aria.5940

Aria.5940

Was looking through dungeons wondering if I should join any. But even the casual pug runs seem to have rather high requirement.

Attachments:

deSade.9437

Do you know why those messages are the only ones showing up?

Posted by: Cheezy.2039

Cheezy.2039

“Why are we failing? We need more Guardians!”

Attachments:

Cheezy – Vis Invicta [vC]

The meta is changing at an alarming rate.

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

:D

Attachments:

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

You take Guards for healing?! Shoot. Scrap the meta guys; we’ve been doing it all wrong.

deSade.9437

You take Guards for healing?! Shoot. Scrap the meta guys; we’ve been doing it all wrong.

Heal elly op…

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

Puggin AC on NA #neveragain

Attachments:

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Sneaky censoring just opaque enough to see their name. xD

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

Pro tactics :>

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Been seeing a lot thieves with caltrops on dodge and p/p lately. One even dropped traps on top of ac p3 burrows, full trap rune build. Maybe that 2nd warr is not such a bad idea after all.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Start gearchecking. I didnt like it at first, but its extremely efficient filtering kittens from your group. Trust me when I say that the gear they use defines how bad they are.

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

Start gearchecking. I didnt like it at first, but its extremely efficient filtering kittens from your group. Trust me when I say that the gear they use defines how bad they are.

You can still suck at the game when you use good gear

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Oh hell yeah. But the reverse is rarely true

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Oh hell yeah. But the reverse is rarely true

My point exactly

Iris Ng.9845

Welcome to NA when trolls use bad gears just to troll. They still play well though :<

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

And here I thought selling a path included the end boss.

Attachments:

dlonie.6547

lol, now its 6g for p2, and you have to kill brie?

kitten , maybe I should start selling again….

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Puggin AC on NA #neveragain

“do you watch nemesis on youtube” LOL

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

My buddies and I used to sell port to brie as well, though we didn’t count on them helping, it just meant an extra champ chest for our buyers. We had a mesmer so why not? In fact that’s the only use my mesmer got for a long time, bringing him out to do that skip then portaling people up to the boss.

dlonie.6547

My buddies and I used to sell port to brie as well, though we didn’t count on them helping, it just meant an extra champ chest for our buyers. We had a mesmer so why not? In fact that’s the only use my mesmer got for a long time, bringing him out to do that skip then portaling people up to the boss.

False. Your mesmer’s only use is being totally bad kitten .

Have the fine folks in this forum seen your mesmer? You need to put up a picture of him before you leave GW2, that’s something that needs to be shared with the world xD

Iris Ng.9845

False. Your mesmer’s only use is being totally bad kitten .

Have the fine folks in this forum seen your mesmer? You need to put up a picture of him before you leave GW2, that’s something that needs to be shared with the world xD

I disagree. His mesmer is the epitome of manliness XD

Jerus.4350

I’m really quite sad that the Mesmer Specialization wasn’t mainhand Focus, I so wanted to mainhand Courage and offhand Ambrosia.

Attachments:

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

LFG Title : Fractal lvl 50 zerker meta build.

On the second fractal, a warrior left the group with a comment : “Sorry but you are all squishy” after he ranged arch diviner with a longbow like a boss.

dlonie.6547

I’m really quite sad that the Mesmer Specialization wasn’t mainhand Focus, I so wanted to mainhand Courage and offhand Ambrosia.

It’s like Dog the Bounty Hunter and Jerry Garcia had a butterfly spewing baby boy that was made from awesome.

Jerus.4350

It’s like Dog the Bounty Hunter and Jerry Garcia had a butterfly spewing baby boy that was made from awesome.

:D, I need to get me a leather vest like that so I can cosplay it, well I need to stop cutting my hair for a few months too and get my mane back.

Quickfoot Katana.8642

whats the armor set up?

so bad-arssse!

Jerus.4350

whats the armor set up?

so bad-arssse!

Inventor’s glasses? (can’t remember exactly)
Vigil Chest for light armor
Ascalonian legs (from dungeon)
Sheepskin Gloves (t1 cultural I believe)
Boots I’m not overly fond of, but it’s the WvW ones

Ambrosia secondary, and I’ve since swapped to the Chain Sword as again I wasn’t overly fond of the sword, but I’m not one for overly gaudy weaponry, I want something realistic. I really wish they would put out a european longsword, like take the shiny off the Infinite Light and give me that.

Iris Ng.9845

whats the armor set up?

so bad-arssse!

Inventor’s glasses? (can’t remember exactly)
Vigil Chest for light armor
Ascalonian legs (from dungeon)
Sheepskin Gloves (t1 cultural I believe)
Boots I’m not overly fond of, but it’s the WvW ones

Ambrosia secondary, and I’ve since swapped to the Chain Sword as again I wasn’t overly fond of the sword, but I’m not one for overly gaudy weaponry, I want something realistic. I really wish they would put out a european longsword, like take the shiny off the Infinite Light and give me that.

Hehehe… the Chain Sword Cult. Why don’t u use Silly Scimitar anymore?

Jerus.4350

I love the silly sword, but kitten… it is not. The chain sword even without the chain part looks pretty solid to me though. Best I’ve got.

Iris Ng.9845

So I got told by this guy that if I don’t range the Ice Elemental boss in Dredge fractal, I’m basically doing no damage. Yup, meleeing that boss is hard and the damage is trivial after all. To prove his point that without range weapon, warrior is useless, he even pushed the Molten Firestorm off the Arena. Um, lol, obnoxious tryhard pugs.

Attachments:

Posted by: KingJD.9687

KingJD.9687

Today I learned that killing the triple golems in se1 while stacking in the corner is easier, faster and allows for focussed dps and shared damage.

Attachments: