Your best LFG reads and puglife stories

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: GussJr.1643

GussJr.1643

Found this happy fellow in CM.
Was told that we are skipping the trash after Gunpowder Morgan but somehow he interpreted that as: Let’s run in and aggro EVERYTHING!
When confronted about his Leeroy Jenkins like habits and inability to read he threw a little hissy fit.

On the side note, what is the point of blocking someone and then continuing to spam them? :/

just…wow…kind of hope that guy finds himself banned…

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Was told that we are skipping the trash after Gunpowder Morgan but somehow he interpreted that as: Let’s run in and aggro EVERYTHING!
When confronted about his Leeroy Jenkins like habits and inability to read he threw a little hissy fit.

On the side note, what is the point of blocking someone and then continuing to spam them? :/

:O

Attachments:

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

That type of person is far too common in this world.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

But, He owns 2 businesses!

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

We’re probably not on his level; we’re just a bunch of commoners.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

But, He owns 2 businesses!

Honestly wouldnt surprise me if it was true.

Posted by: Odeezee.7362

Odeezee.7362

LMAO, aaaaaah. gotta love dat PUG Lyfe!
it’s a good thing you banned him, but you must have scared him coz why else would he block you and continue to talk kitten to you in whispers?

on a side note….how hard is it to wipe zit juice off a monitor? j/k

(edited by Odeezee.7362)

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

holy mother of god

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Idonteven.

Anyway, he probably blocked you so you can’t burst his little bubble he was in.

Posted by: Kitten.2074

Kitten.2074

Part of me was disappointed.
Engaging into an argument with him would provide some entertainment, at least for a while.

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

Part of me was disappointed.
Engaging into an argument with him would provide some entertainment, at least for a while.

Who was the second person whispering you? Did he swap chars or was that a friend who came to join?

Also sending mail to When Life Gives You will result in unlimited spamming of a stack of lemons to your person of choice(until blocked).

(edited by SlyDevil.3952)

Kitten.2074

Who was the second person whispering you? Did he swap chars or was that a friend who came to join?

Also sending mail to When Life Gives You will result in unlimited spamming of a stack of lemons to your person of choice(until blocked).

It is all him. Whole thing lasted for about 30 minutes, give or take.
Was thinking of logging onto a second account but felt lazy and did not want to stop the Tour.

As for the lemons… nothing like fresh lemonade during these hot summer days. (:

Posted by: IrisTheCasual.3742

IrisTheCasual.3742

#scared4lyfe
#commoner’slyfe
#2good4u

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

im playing a veldrunner water wizard now and its very powrful and good

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Holy, that is really rude. Can you tell me what you told him? If you were more or less polite his reaction is really out of this world. Luckily, I never had such confrontation in this game.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

im playing a veldrunner water wizard now and its very powrful and good

It’s a troll.

It must be a troll.

It has to be a troll, right? =/

deSade.9437

Holy, that is really rude. Can you tell me what you told him? If you were more or less polite his reaction is really out of this world. Luckily, I never had such confrontation in this game.

Dude, his reaction would be out of this world even if he told him to kitten off.

Posted by: HwaRyun.1807

HwaRyun.1807

Joins PUG group for SE P3 > Ele says at the start “Hey guys, i’m a healer ele so go full dps you won’t need any condi clear” > I raise my eyebrow so high i get a spasm in the left side of my face > Ele proceeds to die three times in the first few minutes > Other PUGs initiate kick vote and he’s gone.

Kitten.2074

Nothing really, after we killed the mobs he pulled, I asked him why didn’t he wait for stealth. At that point he went nuclear and started rambling how I can’t tell him what to do, who do I think I am…
We kicked him and he started with the PM’s.
Was blocked right away so did not get a chance to say anything.

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

You should send uncensored version to anet lol.

deSade.9437

Annnnnnd they’d do nothing…

Weird, really, considering he’s a Kitten I mean, The Kitten.
Meow.

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

Whoah, I have never seen anyone get that mad outside of PvP. I’d ping him a packet of salt but that dude probably already has hypertension.

Kitten.2074

It does not bother me, just found it funny. Not really worth reporting it, not like they would ban him or anything.
I do have to say a good Friend List is ones saviour. Only sad thing is, you do have to PuG now and then to find them beautiful snowflakes. It is like… catching Pokémons.
Cookies make a wonderful bait.

/throws cookies

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Eh to be honest I don’t find that funny at all, I find it creepy and also really sad. It looks like someone with severe mental problems, so it feels inappropriate to laugh at. :x

Still, that is definitely offensive enough to warrant a ban.

deSade.9437

Yeah, FL is awesome.
I kinda have to update mine because Grimm is a jerk and never joins… what a jerk. Jerk.
Will get around to doing it sometime around this year, when I play a little more reliably… as of now, I’m content with reading my old posts.
I really am a crazy son of a kitten. Look at that, dem mood swings! :o

/reads miku’s posts

Posted by: shakome.7458

shakome.7458

Lvl 49 fractal, only asking for experience no class specified. A 3k ranger joined, proceeded to kick without giving the guy a chance. They then pulled mossman underwater to kill him. I left right after moss so i don’t know how the rest of the run went, but still though if they don’t want ranger then said so, no peeps at a certain AP also mentioned that, so i’d know and steer clear of those guy.

deSade.9437

The lfg was “revenants welcome, monks welcome, paragons welcome”

We did get a monk.

P.S. Guess the class?

Attachments:

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Got a Dolyak Signet, PVT, with Sigil of Momentum (stacks toughness per kill) die at CoF P1 first boss (slaver dude) and at the flame acolyte event -.-

We started this run 15 min before reset which I thought it was acceptable time for a COF pug run even if things went bad…

Then I realised I’m really kittening dumb and already had done it that day so I was like meh, don’t think these guys will even finish it before reset so let’s just roll with it.

7 minutes before reset. Acolytes event done, I slack on the boulder to watch pugs fail: surprinsingly they dont fail this part. Gate event I go stay at one spot and one of the guys gets downed to the trash mobs that spawn there, I go help him rally while the dude at Gate gets trolleds momentarily. I go back to my spot, he kills gate.

6 minutes before reset. I remove my trinkets figuring I would be doing just as much damage as these tanky pugs and so that we finish it after reset, seeing as no one seems rushed about it.

Before final boss. Sigil of Momentum pug closes with this gem: “guys this was intense, lets rest a bit, we can do after reset”

Everyone else in the group agrees to it. I’m baffled: WHO creates a CoF run 15 minutes before reset and doesnt want to finish it before? I mean, if they had the daily already, they just lost all those boss chests. What’s the logic?

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Got a Dolyak Signet, PVT, with Sigil of Momentum (stacks toughness per kill) die at CoF P1 first boss (slaver dude) and at the flame acolyte event -.-

We started this run 15 min before reset which I thought it was acceptable time for a COF pug run even if things went bad…

Then I realised I’m really kittening dumb and already had done it that day so I was like meh, don’t think these guys will even finish it before reset so let’s just roll with it.

7 minutes before reset. Acolytes event done, I slack on the boulder to watch pugs fail: surprinsingly they dont fail this part. Gate event I go stay at one spot and one of the guys gets downed to the trash mobs that spawn there, I go help him rally while the dude at Gate gets trolleds momentarily. I go back to my spot, he kills gate.

6 minutes before reset. I remove my trinkets figuring I would be doing just as much damage as these tanky pugs and so that we finish it after reset, seeing as no one seems rushed about it.

Before final boss. Sigil of Momentum pug closes with this gem: “guys this was intense, lets rest a bit, we can do after reset”

Everyone else in the group agrees to it. I’m baffled: WHO creates a CoF run 15 minutes before reset and doesnt want to finish it before? I mean, if they had the daily already, they just lost all those boss chests. What’s the logic?

Pugs ….logic…

I know both the words but when they go in the same thought it just makes no sense

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Posted by: ThyShadowPaladin.9521

ThyShadowPaladin.9521

Don’t be salty on me when I flame you with your abysmal addiction to a terrible weapon. Not that we ever get to play fractals anymore lately :\

On that note, yesterday I opened an LFG for “50, No underwater Mossman. No carry. No free ride”. The group was filled almost instantly. Under suspicion of some quick-fingered merge, I asked if any of the new comers actually read the LFG and what it was about. A guy answered me with: “Shut the f—- up, b—— and get on to it (the wisp)”. Without saying a thing, my friend and I entered our emergency protocol and abandoned the instance at once. The rude guy didn’t forget to chase after his victim (see pic below), only to meet with total annihilation. Body was burnt and ash scattered. So long.

Oh man, that name seems familiar.. It’s on my blocklist for some reason too.. He probbly got kicked from one of my team’s and Q_Q’d.

Attachments:

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

Don’t be salty on me when I flame you with your abysmal addiction to a terrible weapon. Not that we ever get to play fractals anymore lately :\

On that note, yesterday I opened an LFG for “50, No underwater Mossman. No carry. No free ride”. The group was filled almost instantly. Under suspicion of some quick-fingered merge, I asked if any of the new comers actually read the LFG and what it was about. A guy answered me with: “Shut the f—- up, b—— and get on to it (the wisp)”. Without saying a thing, my friend and I entered our emergency protocol and abandoned the instance at once. The rude guy didn’t forget to chase after his victim (see pic below), only to meet with total annihilation. Body was burnt and ash scattered. So long.

Oh man, that name seems familiar.. It’s on my blocklist for some reason too.. He probbly got kicked from one of my team’s and Q_Q’d.

That’s quite an impressive block list you have there

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

Pretty active as well!

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

4 engi, 1 necro meta

Attachments:

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Posted by: lksaar.8065

lksaar.8065

some lfgs i collected over the last 6 months. The blue translation is partly wrong, if you translate it word for word it’d be: “looking for an ingame girlfriend (14-17), i am 14 and have teamspeak3, a sweet(?)/cute girlgamer would be best”.

Attachments:

NovaanVerdiano.6174

That blocklist is more filled & active than my friendlist ever was. Don’t know if I should feel sad about that.

Posted by: fracture.9754

fracture.9754

some lfgs i collected over the last 6 months. The blue translation is partly wrong, if you translate it word for word it’d be: “looking for an ingame girlfriend (14-17), i am 14 and have teamspeak3, a sweet(?)/cute girlgamer would be best”.

I did a dungeon tour once with pugging necros only. What’s wrong with a 5 necro team? Necro is life, I mean death, necro is love, I mean hate. #getonmylevel

EDIT: We didn’t finish a full tour, we gave up after like COE and COF ;D

Posted by: lksaar.8065

lksaar.8065

Nothing wrong with 5 Necros, just uncommon to see

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

“At Lupi, need guardian who can wallsploit” when there are already two guards in the party…SMH.

Was AFKing in Rata Sum the other day and overheard a conversation in /say in which someone was bragging about fighting Lupi in a party without abusing wall-on-wall. People were actually impressed.

WTF happened to you, Arah Q_Q

Posted by: HwaRyun.1807

HwaRyun.1807

I was just asked – as the only thief in the party – to switch to a “more useful class” for the Arah p1 group i tried to pug just now with a friend.

:(

Posted by: Tarasicodissa.7084

Tarasicodissa.7084

IMO fighting lupi in the open is easier and definitely more reliable. He loves to ruin your wallsploit by shadowstepping as much as he can (gotta love Varra Skylark), so you can’t really pull it off reliably.

Also, I might know just the guy who made that 5 necro CoF lfg.

Purple Miku.7032

IMO fighting lupi in the open is easier and definitely more reliable. He loves to ruin your wallsploit by shadowstepping as much as he can (gotta love Varra Skylark), so you can’t really pull it off reliably.

You’re right. He autoattacks more frequently when on the wall as you’re always going to be standing in his hitbox, preventing use of two of his attacks in phase 3.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

You’re right. He autoattacks more frequently when on the wall as you’re always going to be standing in his hitbox, preventing use of two of his attacks in phase 3.

The two attacks that got nerfed and far easier to deal with now too.

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

The meta is apparently changing at an alarming rate

Attachments:

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

I can’t even, I can’t odd anymore either.

Attachments:

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Not entirely sure what’s worse, the highlighted LFG or the party chat.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Adds Tormented Sylvari to friendslist

How long did that guy try to sell p1@tar? I’d love to get 2g for just soloing the Ancient Ooze xD

deSade.9437

But, that boss is so hard! whenyourpartyaggroestheentireroomofrisenahemahem

Posted by: UBcktieDL.5318

UBcktieDL.5318

“7k ap metazerk ele/guard/thief gearcheck” – for citadel of flame p2. pugs requirements are quite high now…

Purple Miku.7032

Yeah I’d say the party chat is way more pathetic than the LFG ad.

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Yeah I’d say the party chat is way more pathetic than the LFG ad.

^

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.