A Sincere, Serious Questioning of Support

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ally.4382

Ally.4382

I don’t see anything wrong with it.
If you’re implying I don’t care about what the ‘others’ thought, I do. Simply saying you think support is good would have been sufficient. Which some did.
But a lot of others took it as a chance to be insulting, rather than constructive.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

They do say the devil is charming.

I wasn’t implying anything, Ally. I think you subconsciously wrote exactly what you were feeling. You should listen to your subconscious. It’s given you the answer you’re looking for.

Posted by: OrbitalButt.5708

OrbitalButt.5708

It’s saying “ABANDON SHIP”

They do say the devil is charming.

I like you too, brother. Yin to my yang

A pretty big wheel down at the cracker factory

(edited by OrbitalButt.5708)

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The question is always what is the threshold for offense that should be punishable bannable. It differs with each person so there has to be a lot of leeway.

You’re seeing this level of insult everywhere you go to the point where your block list is not big enough. I’m not seeing this at all and I’ve not had this experience. I actively participate in map chat, I don’t have my swear filter on, and I’ve put like a dozen people in my block list in 3.5 years. Obviously I’m not seeing this level of offense.

But I’ve also played well over 10,000 hours and spent a good portion of that time in the open world. If things were nearly as bad as you’re suggesting, I should have seen a lot more of it.

My conclusion is that there are things you find offensive that I don’t find offensive. If that’s the case, there are likely things you find offensive that support doesn’t find offensive.

The question becomes where is the bar.

If someone threatens to harm you, I agree that’s a line you shouldn’t cross. But that said, how can anyone find you to do this, or know you’re address.

I’ve said to friends in map chat keep it up, I’m going to kick your kitten and you, as a third party might think, that’s reportable behavior. The person I said it to, however, is laughing with me on mumble, or giving me the proverbial finger in guild chat.

So as a starting point, what are the lines you draw for a bannable offense…besides death threats, which we agree on.

Ally.4382

I don’t care for the most part what you do with your friends in map chat, it’s very easy to tell whether people are joking around with each other or not. But I reckon about 80% of people come on for some R&R. I don’t count or appreciate personal attacks or ganging up on someone, whoever they are, as R&R. I think whatever guidelines Anet have set out (maybe they’ve changed, I haven’t checked in a super long time) they should stick to them. Whatever threshold they’ve set in their own policies, I think they should follow that.
I’m questioning whether they actually do that, and follow their own rules they set out.

It’s pretty simple really for me, personally…
If the game policy says, don’t be a butt, you’ll get banned.
And then you go around being a butt.
I fully expect them to follow through on their word, and ban you.

However I think the whole cyber-abuse thing needs to not be taken so lightly, and shrugged off because for some reason they can’t determine who is in the wrong. I think a simple read of the chatlog would suffice, as it’s very easy to determine imho who started what with most report tickets.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

If you’re getting such a terrible reaction from “hundreds” or “thousands” of people have you ever thought it might be you?

Block exists, use it.

Be careful about inviting people to have global supression of speech too – might not be good in the long run.

Thanks for once again saying it’s me
Good to know where people stand on this sort of thing. It’s my fault they did what they did to me.

Example 1: He didn’t say it was you, he asked if ever thought you own behaviour might be to blame?

The block list is only so long… We’re talking about hundreds, thousands of these horrible horrible people. But essentially you’re saying, let them get away with it still?

Excuse my examples, but:
If I were to say, murder your family. Would you accept “ignoring” me as a good form of justice for my crimes?

I understand people still do not want to take cyber bullying (for lack of a better phrase) seriously. But it IS real.

Been playing this game since launch. Can’t say I have ever had to block anyone for being a jerkism or for crimes against justice. And hundreds or thousands of horrible people?

I am sorry but I tend to side with occam’s razor. Is you are running into horrible people morning, noon and night maybe start by looking at your self first

I hate that it had to come to someone essentially saying I am the problem… That it’s me
So if I go outside and get kitten d tonight somewhere… Is that my fault too?

These things are real, and should not be ignored, nor should the victim be victimised further, as is starting to happen in this case already.

Example #2, person said to look at your own actions. That’s not mobbing, that’s asking you to sit down and actually see if you are the problem. Sometimes the “victim” is actually the instigator.

If you give us more information on the rudeness you’re seeing most of the time, then maybe we can talk about what can be done. But until you do, we’re not going to discuss what most of us feel happens only rarely, beyond going: that’s not what I see.

It’s just a case of “rude person” is rude.
I report. Nothing happens.
Later Date: “rude person” is rude again.
Report again. Nothing happens.
Rinse and repeat endlessly

So either:
A. They need said “rude person’s” money income over temp muting/banning them.
B. They disagree with what has been said/done is rude.
C. They are so inundated with support tickets/reports they simply can’t do anything quick enough.

We know it’s Not B. because I think we all can agree death threats are serious…
And if it’s C. then that is why I suggested alternative support help from player helpers. :p

Pretty sure this post is all about someone being rude. Your entire example is about someone being rude. Then you say “It’s not B because death threats are serious.” Your example isn’t about death threats, it’s about someone being rude. That’s why numerous times you were told to give a specific example of what you are experiencing, and this is what you gave.

So these are just 3 different posts from you.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Ally.4382

No. NO. No. No and No. sigh

I don’t want to put more examples, but basically, saying to someone, “Hey maybe it’s you.” or “Look at your own actions first.” is essentially saying it’s my fault. That I asked for the abuse I received. Which I would love to reuse my metaphor’s for right now to explain better but someone will get mad about that again no doubt, so I wont.

It’s Simple. I didn’t ask for any of it ingame. End. Done. Finito.

And no, it’s not about someone being rude. I was using “rude” as a word/quote from someone else. I consider what I received more than simply “rude”.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

I don’t want to put more examples

…..

“Take some more tea,” the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.

“I’ve had nothing yet,” Alice replied in an offended tone, “so I can’t take more.”

— Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll

Ally.4382

That one you’ll have to explain to me, I’m too tired to grasp it, honestly.

Vayne.8563

I don’t care for the most part what you do with your friends in map chat, it’s very easy to tell whether people are joking around with each other or not. But I reckon about 80% of people come on for some R&R. I don’t count or appreciate personal attacks or ganging up on someone, whoever they are, as R&R. I think whatever guidelines Anet have set out (maybe they’ve changed, I haven’t checked in a super long time) they should stick to them. Whatever threshold they’ve set in their own policies, I think they should follow that.
I’m questioning whether they actually do that, and follow their own rules they set out.

It’s pretty simple really for me, personally…
If the game policy says, don’t be a butt, you’ll get banned.
And then you go around being a butt.
I fully expect them to follow through on their word, and ban you.

However I think the whole cyber-abuse thing needs to not be taken so lightly, and shrugged off because for some reason they can’t determine who is in the wrong. I think a simple read of the chatlog would suffice, as it’s very easy to determine imho who started what with most report tickets.

Well your first problem is taking terms of service as law. It’s not. It’s there to protect Anet from the law, to some degree. That is to say, they have the option to ban, not that they have to ban and saying that putting something in the TOS is a guarantee of behavior is not realistic.

For example, they put in the TOS that they can pretty much do anything they want, but then they don’t do anything they want. It’s just protection.

Most recently we’ve heard a change in the way names are vetted and what names will be allowed to stay or leave. Originally they were much stricter, but they’ve relaxed the rules.

So looking at the TOS and saying those are the lines is not of any real use to anyone.

I’ve asked you for what your lines are, I’d expect if you want changes, you’d lay out where that line is.

Ally.4382

Hahaha

P.S. – Please, oh please, reuse your metaphors, specifically the one where you compare bad behavior online to mass murder

EDIT: He’s saying you can’t provide more of what you never provided in the first place you lackwit

AND HERE WE ARE BACK AT THAT POINT AGAIN

Me: Tries, as a sidenote, to make some serious awareness of cyber-abuse.

You: Insults me some more.

Me: Says thanks for proving my point.

You: Insults some more.

It’s beyond me how people don’t see my point after Your posts specifically…

Ellieanna.5027

No. NO. No. No and No. sigh

I don’t want to put more examples, but basically, saying to someone, “Hey maybe it’s you.” or “Look at your own actions first.” is essentially saying it’s my fault. That I asked for the abuse I received. Which I would love to reuse my metaphor’s for right now to explain better but someone will get mad about that again no doubt, so I wont.

It’s Simple. I didn’t ask for any of it ingame. End. Done. Finito.

And no, it’s not about someone being rude. I was using “rude” as a word/quote from someone else. I consider what I received more than simply “rude”.

No. You claim to have received so much in game abuse that your block list is getting full. Many many others say that is not the case. So I’ll be extremely clear with my comparison.

The fact that it’s SO MANY, it could very well be you. Should people still treat you bad, no. But if it is what you are saying, then you also shouldn’t be doing it. That’s not victim blaming, that’s saying both parties are in the wrong. And the worse I ever gotten in this game is asked if I would suck a guys stuff. And I’ve gotten that a few times. Never seen death threats, haven’t talked to anyone who received 1, let alone so many it’s scaring them.

Posted by: TheMSR.7120

TheMSR.7120

Sry if i din’t read all of this…

So basically you experienced somone beeing rude – like ‘go hang yourself’-rude. You go go report them and carry on for the moment. Afterwards a few days later you see him on mapchat still beeing rude to other people. Now you conclude that the report system isn’t enough and that this person goes on and harras people wich is a toxic thing for the whole community. Since you want the community to become a better place, you want to improve the inadequate system. Am i right – please correct me if i missunderstand you?

Thing is: It’s ANets game. So ANet only takes action if there is a reason for it and if the community as a whole demands it (like the current LFG situation). This place should be the place for this, but as you can see – there isnt enough to justify an overhaul of the system because the majority of the players seems to go fine with it.

Hope you understand that i don’t spend anymore thoughts in improvements of the system since i think it’s a waste of time :/ Current system meets my needs (Block → Report → Let ANet handle the judging).

Ally.4382

Well your first problem is taking terms of service as law. It’s not. It’s there to protect Anet from the law, to some degree. That is to say, they have the option to ban, not that they have to ban and saying that putting something in the TOS is a guarantee of behavior is not realistic.

For example, they put in the TOS that they can pretty much do anything they want, but then they don’t do anything they want. It’s just protection.

Most recently we’ve heard a change in the way names are vetted and what names will be allowed to stay or leave. Originally they were much stricter, but they’ve relaxed the rules.

So looking at the TOS and saying those are the lines is not of any real use to anyone.

I’ve asked you for what your lines are, I’d expect if you want changes, you’d lay out where that line is.

I guess a pretty worldly view on what is not acceptable, in THIS day and age, I don’t know. I don’t have some crazy expectancy grossly different from anybody here. What I do know, is that I’d rather not have my game be a giant free-for-all where people do what the hell they like. At least, that’s not what I signed up for at Beta. So things have changed, I guess that sucks for me.

OrbitalButt.5708

If I were to say, murder your family. Would you accept “ignoring” me as a good form of justice for my crimes?

Here are those metaphors you were talking about, you know, the ones where you equate Mean Online Words to literal [extremely bad thing that rhymes with “grape”] and murder

Ally.4382

Sry if i din’t read all of this…

So basically you experienced somone beeing rude – like ‘go hang yourself’-rude. You go go report them and carry on for the moment. Afterwards a few days later you see him on mapchat still beeing rude to other people. Now you conclude that the report system isn’t enough and that this person goes on and harras people wich is a toxic thing for the whole community. Since you want the community to become a better place, you want to improve the inadequate system. Am i right – please correct me if i missunderstand you?

Thing is: It’s ANets game. So ANet only takes action if there is a reason for it and if the community as a whole demands it (like the current LFG situation). This place should be the place for this, but as you can see – there isnt enough to justify an overhaul of the system because the majority of the players seems to go fine with it.

Hope you understand that i don’t spend anymore thoughts in improvements of the system since i think it’s a waste of time :/ Current system meets my needs (Block -> Report -> Let ANet handle the judging).

I think you might be one of the only people that gets it. Thankyou. Truly.
All I was putting out or looking for was other suggestions, if people felt the same, or if Anet themselves had like a say on the topic is all.
That’s fine, if you think support is okay, that’s fine. Nice sensible post. ty

Vayne.8563

I guess a pretty worldly view on what is not acceptable, in THIS day and age, I don’t know. I don’t have some crazy expectancy grossly different from anybody here. What I do know, is that I’d rather not have my game be a giant free-for-all where people do what the hell they like. At least, that’s not what I signed up for at Beta. So things have changed, I guess that sucks for me.

And after 3 pages, I still have no idea what you’re talking about. I mean the rudest I’ve seen to this day is back in the Marionette fight when we failed it one day and some guy went ballistic and starting yelling at people. I reported him.

By the same token, I was commanding in TD and I completely screwed up in my lane and we didn’t get the chak gerent to come out and map chat was relatively understanding. They took it in stride, some people were even supportive.

So we’re back to the specifics. If you want customer service to change, you have to be specific about what you want them to do.

Hint: Repeating the word rude over and over again won’t help anyone determine what you mean, not even customer service.

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

Hahaha

P.S. – Please, oh please, reuse your metaphors, specifically the one where you compare bad behavior online to mass murder

EDIT: He’s saying you can’t provide more of what you never provided in the first place you lackwit

AND HERE WE ARE BACK AT THAT POINT AGAIN

Me: Tries, as a sidenote, to make some serious awareness of cyber-abuse.

You: Insults me some more.

Me: Says thanks for proving my point.

You: Insults some more.

It’s beyond me how people don’t see my point after Your posts specifically…

So should someone being called “lackwit” after someone lacked the wit to understand an Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland quote result in a ban/censor/block/ignore?

Is this where your line is?

Ally.4382

Here are those metaphors you were talking about, you know, the ones where you equate Mean Online Words to literal [extremely bad thing that rhymes with “grape”] and murder

Thanks for the millionth time for proving you people exist, in the thread where people are in disbelief that you people exist. Where you make fun of the situation that I’m wholeheartedly serious about. Being a troll, or something. Stirring stuff up.

Ally.4382

The whole 3 pages is just full of trolls it seems, I honestly can’t keep up with it all.
I don’t know what is going on either.
And “rude” is not my word, just forget you ever saw it. Just replace it with whatever word makes you understand what I was trying to convey.

The post should have been done by now but everyone seems to want to come back around for 70th helpings.

It’s done. Support’s good for you guys. Great. I get it.

OrbitalButt.5708

Your words, not mine

So should someone being called “lackwit” after someone lacked the wit to understand an Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland quote result in a ban/censor/block/ignore?

Also answer this post by Coulter before your meltdown proceeds, please

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

That’s not what Vayne’s saying. He’s not saying it’s a free for all with no rules and no one gets punished at all.

He’s saying that ANet does not have to ban on first offense. Or even millionth offense. But that they can ban for breach of TOS. And they have banned for breach of TOS due to rudeness. You should go see the support section and look for threads made by their buddies going why was my friend suspended/banned. Or why was I on a three day ban? Then ANet steps in and provides the evidence of rudeness.

Ally.4382

Your words, not mine

Also answer this post by Coulter before your meltdown proceeds, please

Mhm. Way back at the beginning of the thread. I remember.
And so maybe you’ll answer the question more serious now? Maybe?

If I did that, and the police said to you, “Hey it’s okay Orbital, just block him.
Would you be happy with that result?

And yes that’s another serious question, a very simple one too.
Would it be my fault? Or would it be the other persons fault?

They’re very very simple questions…

AND yup there you go trolling, insulting, just on and on and on…

(edited by Ally.4382)

Seera.5916

If I did that, and the police said to you, “Hey it’s okay Orbital, just block him.

You can’t compare horrible things said in chat to real life felonies. Unless you go around and tell everyone you meet online where you live and what you look like and all that good stuff that would make the death threats actually serious.

So how about you come up with a more reasonable comparison for your concern and then we’ll be able to have a serious discussion.

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

What a wonderful saga.

Ally, you seem to be a lot like my ex-wife. She didn’t quite get things either, always took offence at the most innocuous things. It was no big deal and not the reason she’s my ex (mostly). My advice is to not worry about what people say to you, thought that might be hard, and just get on with things. The system works fine in general.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Vayne.8563

The whole 3 pages is just full of trolls it seems, I honestly can’t keep up with it all.
And “rude” is not my word, just forget you ever saw it. Just replace it with whatever word makes you understand what I was trying to convey.

The post should have been done by now but everyone seems to want to come back around for 70th helpings.

I find it rude that you keep calling people trolls. That’s offensive to some people.

And I can’t just know what you mean by replacing your word with my word, because the threshold has to be set My threshold is quite irrelevant since I’m not the one who sees the problem. I wonder why you’re so reluctant to discuss your threshold. It might help others understand what you mean.

Coulter.2315

AND yup there you go trolling, insulting, just on and on and on…

You seem to have got the real world and GW2 mixed up, you cannot block people in real life but you can block them on the internet. If you’re scared of words people say then block them.

You also show your lack of proportion by continuing to give examples of really awful crimes and comparing them to online rudeness (they do not compare and people who are murdered or kitten d don’t have the option to log off or block the attacker – I really hope you understand this, you can walk away from your “abuse” at any moment by blocking the other person or even turning off your monitor).

Get some perspective and then hopefully you won’t be asking for a censor of GW2.

Ally.4382

I don’t take offense at the most innocuous things but it makes you wonder when you have a thread like this, and you explain why you made the thread, but then people starting harassing you over the harassment you mentioned, and it’s like “What?”

So how about you come up with a more reasonable comparison for your concern and then we’ll be able to have a serious discussion.

The post was done far up this page as far as I’m concerned, I am not looking for further discussion, only to be left alone at this point as it’s beyond ridiculous.

To reiterate:
Support is good for you guys. It works fine. Cool. Great. Okay.
My experience is not the same. End of.

Ally.4382

I’m calling people trolls, because all of the posts just appear to be either attacks directed at me, or silly nonsense, and if you can’t see that with your own eyes I don’t know what to say. Honestly. Especially since it’s done. Finished.

Edit: I never asked for a censor either. Putting words in my mouth.

(edited by Ally.4382)

Coulter.2315

I am not looking for further discussion, only to be left alone at this point as it’s beyond ridiculous.

This is the second time you’ve said this, do you think needing the last word has been part of the problem people have had with you in game? I imagine wanting the last word also fills up a blocklist fast.

OrbitalButt.5708

And yet, the posting continues

This is the second time you’ve said this, do you think needing the last word has been part of the problem people have had with you in game? I imagine wanting the last word also fills up a blocklist fast

EDIT: Please answer this question before running away

Seera.5916

I don’t take offense at the most innocuous things but it makes you wonder when you have a thread like this, and you explain why you made the thread, but then people starting harassing you over the harassment you mentioned, and it’s like “What?”

The post was done far up this page as far as I’m concerned, I am not looking for further discussion, only to be left alone at this point as it’s beyond ridiculous.

To reiterate:

I haven’t seen a reasonable comparison. I’ve only seen comparisons to horrible real life felonies. Which are not reasonable comparisons to what you’ve described happens to you in game.

Ally.4382

I am not looking for further discussion, only to be left alone at this point as it’s beyond ridiculous.

This is the second time you’ve said this, do you think needing the last word has been part of the problem people have had with you in game? I imagine wanting the last word also fills up a blocklist fast.

There is no way for instance this comment is NOT a troll comment… Just hop off me already… ?
I feel the need to defend myself, yes. I don’t need the last word though, no.
You can have the last word if you want it, it doesn’t need to be smack talk though, seriously.

Ally.4382

EDIT: Please answer this question before running away

I did already.
Funny comment anyway, coming from the one hiding behind a keyboard doing nothing but instigating.

Posted by: Necrotic.7820

Necrotic.7820

I did read all of this (okay…most of it) and after doing so I feel fairly confident to respond.

No. I do not think it a good idea to give people like those you are portraying the tools to effect other people in the game that they paid for, especially when the people metting out these penalties would not be held to anything but their own ideal for what is considered offensive or rude behavior.
As evidenced by this thread, we do not all agree on that point. Or do we? As I can’t be certain your responses are genuine and not part of this attitude you are attempting to convey, I can only say that it’s possible we may not agree.

Ally.4382

it was a suggestion, not one i care for a great deal either, merely nothing more than a starting point for what i wanted this thread to be about originally, which VERY quickly turned into some other beast
Other ideas/brainstorming would be greatly appreciated
Unless you think support is fine the way it is. In which case… Cool

OrbitalButt.5708

Why do you believe that murder and other horrible things are comparable to online harassment you can simply block and move on from, unmurdered

Why do you feel the need to defend this absurd and untenable position

Why do you support authoritarianism and censorious praxis

Why is the sky

Posted by: LegACy.1296

LegACy.1296

I… I think I understand what OP wants.

He basically wants this thread to be a discussion ONLY for people who agrees with him, and NOT for people who disagree or even questions his thought.

Seera.5916

If we could get a handle on what you feel is the minimum amount of rude/violating the TOS/whatever you want to call it you want punished and what you thought that punishment should be, then maybe we can have a discussion on if support is fine the way the it is or if other things can be adjusted.

Because right now, you’re only discussing the extreme cases where punishment is likely given, you just haven’t been told what it was.

Posted by: Necrotic.7820

Necrotic.7820

it was a suggestion, not one i care for a great deal either, merely nothing more than a starting point for what i wanted this thread to be about originally, which VERY quickly turned into some other beast

Perhaps, but that happened mostly because of your insistence on this vague portrayal
rather than a more honest dialogue that you are clearly capable of. The over-the-top references just made it worse.

OrbitalButt.5708

I… I think I understand what OP wants.

He basically wants this thread to be a discussion ONLY for people who agrees with him, and NOT for people who disagree or even questions his thought.

Greetings, friend. You nailed it!

Ally.4382

That’s it just keep bringing in your troll buddies to post…
The discussion is over…
And no, It can be for everybody if they can all act civil for one moment… >.>

If you think support is fine and good… Tell me so without being offensive or throwing out insults or baiting me to fight with you.

If you have cool ideas for ways you think it could improve… Share them

But ultimately the discussion is done. I’m sure everybody is tired.

OrbitalButt.5708

If we could get a handle on what you feel is the minimum amount of rude/violating the TOS/whatever you want to call it you want punished and what you thought that punishment should be, then maybe we can have a discussion on if support is fine the way the it is or if other things can be adjusted.

Because right now, you’re only discussing the extreme cases where punishment is likely given, you just haven’t been told what it was.

Ally.4382

It’s over. So. Long. Ago.
Just put a smiley and be done with it.

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

It’s comments like this that have me shaking my head, see previous post about why what you say may indeed be the cause of your own issues.

OrbitalButt.5708

Why do you believe that murder and other horrible things are comparable to online harassment you can simply block and move on from, unmurdered

Why do you feel the need to defend this absurd and untenable position

Why do you support authoritarianism and censorious praxis

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Lol.

Someone calls all the other posters in this thread children, immature, self destructive and insensitive, and you praise him for being rational and civil.

I think that sums up the situation perfectly.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Ellieanna.5027

To reiterate:

This is similar to "I called XYZ Company and demanded ACME product for $2 and they said they only sell it for $12. I demanded my price and they said no. Bad customer service. " Support looked at your report on the person, and deemed it worthy of the action they took. As I even said, Unless you watched that person be online 24/7 from the day you reported until today, you actually have no idea if any action was or was not taken. Just because you saw them again in the game doesn’t mean they weren’t suspended. And unless you added said person, are you 100% certain it’s the exact same. I found someone with my mesmer’s name, but they had an accent on the 2nd E in the name. Otherwise it’s the exact same name. Is it possible it’s just a name super close. And you have stated you have this issue with so many people. That’s a lot of people to harass you in a game that you have kept track of. That’s concerning that you remember all of those people (which, by your own words, you said your block list was getting close to full) that you remember every single one.

So I’m actually starting to wonder. Was it really just 1 person who went really far over the line, and since they are still in the game, it bothers you. If that’s the case, send in a ticket to Anet about it and talk to them. You just said support isn’t good for you, but you don’t want to talk to them.

So, what do you want? What was the original reason for the post?

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

It’s over. So. Long. Ago.
Just put a smiley and be done with it.

You know, there’s a certain saying I’ve heard once: “You have no control over the words that have already left your mouth”.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Ally.4382

I wanted to talk about support, it turned into a mob solely focussed on trolling the bajeezus out of me, and grew only worse from there.
This guy came along, and spoke the truth, I’m sorry but I consider him my white knight at this point. Even if it’s only because he is the only one to share my view.