Posted by: Sae.8453

Sae.8453

That’s officially a wrap I think. No bunny ears, but I can’t complain. :P

Anniversary Sales [End.]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Noa.7490

Noa.7490

Of course no bunny ears! What did you think? That ANet loves money?

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Acrisor.8097

Acrisor.8097

Actually, I am happy that ArenaNet does not love money. They are not greedy, and I like that. People with Bunny Ears and items unobtainable can feel special and unique more time. Indeed, seeing old items being brought back to life would have been great; but respecting old players who got them and kept them is awesome because it provides uniqueness to old players.

I do not have Bunny Ears, nor do I want this item. But I respect old players who have it.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Anet said months ago that they wont release any more single armor skins in the gem store, just outfits.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Anet said months ago that they wont release any more single armor skins in the gem store, just outfits.

I believe the actual statement was that full armor sets would be acquired via in-game rewards and outfits would be gem store exclusive items. I do not believe there was any mention whatsoever of single item armor skins that are not part of a set in their statement, which would include the bunny ears. This does not mean that we will definitely see bunny ears in the gem store again at some point, but it also does not mean that we definitely will not.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Sae.8453

Sae.8453

I think you’re thinking about armor sets. I’d group singular armor skins like the bunny ears along with things like backpiece skins which they have been releasing such as the various wings. It also technically wouldn’t be a release, and would just be a return (such as the shadow of the dragon skins they put on sale today).

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Wanze.8410

I believe the actual statement was that full armor sets would be acquired via in-game rewards and outfits would be gem store exclusive items. I do not believe there was any mention whatsoever of single item armor skins that are not part of a set in their statement, which would include the bunny ears. This does not mean that we will definitely see bunny ears in the gem store again at some point, but it also does not mean that we definitely will not.

Well, last October Gaile said she will tell the gem store team that players asked for bunny ears. They didnt release it over Easter or during this sale or at any other time.

If you want to believe they will introduce them again, good luck.

I am happy that they dont.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I think if bunny ears come back they should be brought back as a ranked PvP reward. Anet doesn’t owe anyone any bunny ears so releasing the first time around was actually a favor.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Pet rock is a steal. Ugly armor is ugly.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Well, last October Gaile said she will tell the gem store team that players asked for bunny ears. They didnt release it over Easter or during this sale or at any other time.

This was an unexpected response from you.

I was simply correcting your comment regarding their statement about armors for the sake of accuracy.

Also, I made no mention of my desiring or not desiring the bunny ears to be available again in the gem store, so I do not know why you felt the need to poke at me like that and assume that I do want them to return. If they come back I’ll get them, if they do not, then ok.

As for your own desire for them to not return and their continued unavailability making you happy…um…ok. Good for you? I do not see how other players having the bunny ears affects you negatively in any way. If someone does not like seeing bunny ears on other players, simply turn the appearance option down so everyone looks the same. Boom. No more bunny ears on their screen.

I am not saying that you are, but I did not take you for being in the ‘Look at me, I have it and you do not’ or ‘I do not like it so nobody should have it’ crowds as your remark seems to imply one or the other could be the case.

Honestly, were it to become available in the gem store, I would probably spend 5,000 to 10,000 gems gifting it to anyone and everyone so as many people as possible would have it in case they want it so people who are against their being sold will see nothing but a sea of bunny ears everywhere they look.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Minx.7521

Minx.7521

Nope. Just wanted the bunny ears. Nopenopenopenope.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Finally our long Tyrian nightmare is over. Well, one of them, we will still need to deal with the mordy crier and announcements all day.

I picked up the skins. As another person said you never know when you will need them. Even though I was ‘meh’ at the pet rock so many people were amazed by it at a higher price I picked it up as well. They were NOT my choices for a way to end a sale (which you would expect would end with a bang).

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: smilango.5960

smilango.5960

Worst sale ever. Why they even extended it is beyond me. ANet could’ve made so much more money off items players actually wanted, not even bunny ears, but armor sets, character slots? Our opinions as always, fell on deaf ears.

Glad it’s over, now if only MaC (Mordrem are Coming) will end so we can all begin to forget…

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Menadena.7482

You just read the posts of what people are asking for and compare it to what has been in the sale.

Forum post does not represent all player. Many many player never post on forum. You can not say for example 100 people who say on forum we do not get what we want mean it is the same for all player. Unless you talk personal to all player in game and they tell you what they want then you can not say sale did not give what player want. You can only make guess but guess is not fact.

If you read forum for a long time you see some player think it cool thing to do to complain about everything every chance. They have been on internet and see other do it and think I will also complain always because it is cool to do. They like attention of making complaint always even when they do not really feel the same.

boggles Pretty much everyone who is buying character/bank slots wants them to go on sale. They have been on sale in the past so there was no reason not to expect they would not do so again.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

You just read the posts of what people are asking for and compare it to what has been in the sale.

Forum post does not represent all player. Many many player never post on forum. You can not say for example 100 people who say on forum we do not get what we want mean it is the same for all player. Unless you talk personal to all player in game and they tell you what they want then you can not say sale did not give what player want. You can only make guess but guess is not fact.

If you read forum for a long time you see some player think it cool thing to do to complain about everything every chance. They have been on internet and see other do it and think I will also complain always because it is cool to do. They like attention of making complaint always even when they do not really feel the same.

boggles Pretty much everyone who is buying character/bank slots wants them to go on sale. They have been on sale in the past so there was no reason not to expect they would not do so again.

Of course player that want to buy a character slot want it to be on sale. Haha no joke. I want to buy new TV I want it to be on sale to. Does not mean it happen. Think about this. Arena net just give out very many character slot to people that buy HoT. Maybe that is why it was not a sale this time.

;)

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Menadena.7482

Of course player that want to buy a character slot want it to be on sale. Haha no joke. I want to buy new TV I want it to be on sale to. Does not mean it happen. Think about this. Arena net just give out very many character slot to people that buy HoT. Maybe that is why it was not a sale this time.

There is plenty of precedent for character slots going on sale so it was widely expected this would be the same. You can say anet makes more money buy people not buying them on sale, fine. Do you know anything about the time value of money? Interest? When people assume a sale is upcoming (which, as I said, there was no reason not to) they put off their purchases. This does not just affect that one item, they are more miserly buying everything else so they have enough money/gems on hand to be able to participate in the sale.

You mentioned wanting a TV so I will use that as an example. Say you wanted a new tv, not ‘needed’ because your old one broke, just some of the newer models caught your eye. You know with a near certainty they would go on sale soon. Would you run out and buy one now or see if they go on sale?

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

On the plus side, I didn’t have to spend any of my hard-earned money from the real world in game and can instead use it on other things that actually interest me.

Ele for Hire

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Wanze.8410

This was an unexpected response from you.

I was simply correcting your comment regarding their statement about armors for the sake of accuracy.

Also, I made no mention of my desiring or not desiring the bunny ears to be available again in the gem store, so I do not know why you felt the need to poke at me like that and assume that I do want them to return. If they come back I’ll get them, if they do not, then ok.

As for your own desire for them to not return and their continued unavailability making you happy…um…ok. Good for you? I do not see how other players having the bunny ears affects you negatively in any way. If someone does not like seeing bunny ears on other players, simply turn the appearance option down so everyone looks the same. Boom. No more bunny ears on their screen.

I am not saying that you are, but I did not take you for being in the ‘Look at me, I have it and you do not’ or ‘I do not like it so nobody should have it’ crowds as your remark seems to imply one or the other could the case.

Honestly, were it to become available in the gem store, I would probably spend 5,000 to 10,000 gems gifting it to anyone and everyone so as many people as possible would have it in case they want it so people who are against their being sold will see nothing but a sea of bunny ears everywhere they look.

I also didnt mention that you desire it to come back but simply wished you good luck, if you do.

I have character models toned down anyways, so i wouldnt see them, just back pieces and weapons.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

There is plenty of precedent for character slots going on sale so it was widely expected this would be the same. You can say anet makes more money buy people not buying them on sale, fine. Do you know anything about the time value of money? Interest? When people assume a sale is upcoming (which, as I said, there was no reason not to) they put off their purchases. This does not just affect that one item, they are more miserly buying everything else so they have enough money/gems on hand to be able to participate in the sale.

You mentioned wanting a TV so I will use that as an example. Say you wanted a new tv, not ‘needed’ because your old one broke, just some of the newer models caught your eye. You know with a near certainty they would go on sale soon. Would you run out and buy one now or see if they go on sale?

Haha you are funny. You think all player want character slot so it should be on sale. You think you know what all player want. You also think you know how all player spend gem or save. You can not talk for all player. Like TV. I do not write letter to my city newspaper say that TV should be on sale because all people in my city want TV. I do not know that or what all people want.

You did not get what you want but say most player want it to. Sorry for luck. Life is not alway fair. I am now bored of player that say they know what all player want and need. Happy adventure and good luck next sale to get what you want.

;)

(edited by Qugi.2653)

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

When will sale end? So I can stop hoping for that character slot and bag slot sale.

Anvil Rockers Unite!

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Realizer.6120

Realizer.6120

So no Bunny ears, no Grenth hood, no Aviators, nothing that resembles anything that could match with the skins they put up for the event. Fail, worst sale ever. I’m happy i didn’t load up on gems for this. Why the extension? The ugly dragon armor no one will buy? rofl What a waste.. Bad event, and non of the items players have been asking for, going on 8 months. Nice job Anet on keeping players interested, guess people can move on to the next NCSoft game like Blade and Soul, without feeling bad about it now. Maybe that was your goal all along. GGWP

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

When will sale end? So I can stop hoping for that character slot and bag slot sale.

Bag slots were on sale Sept 8th.

(From OP’s post)
Bag Slot Value Pack | 350 Gems
… Comes with
~ (1) Bag Slot Expansion
~ (3) Item Boosters
Note: Quantity of 1 available at this price.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Stop being so ungrateful people! Sales a charity for the customer. Would you rather everything go on full price all the time or great stuff like the jungle explorer, ceremonial plate, chef, pirate, noble count or wedding outfits being pulled and never coming back? They brought back some good stuff for a limited time, but they didn’t have to do that.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Realizer.6120

Yes I’d rather they pull all of those items, like the jungle explorer outfit ect, and put up full price rare items for the sale. No one wants to wait a year for items that are always available.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

Worst sale ever. Why they even extended it is beyond me. ANet could’ve made so much more money off items players actually wanted, not even bunny ears, but armor sets, character slots? Our opinions as always, fell on deaf ears.

Glad it’s over, now if only MaC (Mordrem are Coming) will end so we can all begin to forget…

Yeah. This is exactly everything I was thinking. I don’t understand why it was extended other than it was easier to end it the same time they end this god awful event.

I’m really passionate about the games I play and the companies I do business with. After this last week of junk in the sale + the horrible event I am actually just so disappointed that I don’t know what to really say that could be constructive anymore. :/

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Menadena.7482

Haha you are funny. You think all player want character slot so it should be on sale. You think you know what all player want. You also think you know how all player spend gem or save. You can not talk for all player. Like TV. I do not write letter to my city newspaper say that TV should be on sale because all people in my city want TV. I do not know that or what all people want.

Haha you are funny. You think all player want character slot so it should be on sale. You think you know what all player want. You also think you know how all player spend gem or save.[/quote]

sigh Let me guess, you have free slots or if they are filled you do not intend on rolling more characters, right?

There is a LONG history of character slot sales. A lot of us vets were just routinely expecting that history to continue and not stop abruptly. It would be if there was not a Wintersday this December for no good reason.

As to how people spend and save, it has nothing to do with the game or the gem store. It is how they behave. If you condition people that some widget will go on sale on a certain date when that date is approaching many will think ‘do I really need to buy this now’ if it is not an immediate need. Yes, you will still have impulse purchasers, but many more people actually think before buying something.

No, I have not talked to EVERY player in the game. Have you?

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Menadena.7482

According to one poster above you do not want them I guess?

Today is the last day of the sale.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

Extended til the 14th, ends @ 9am.

So, this is it. No character slot sale.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

Extended til the 14th, ends @ 9am.

So, this is it. No character slot sale.

Sad but true. Man that sucks, already planned the look for 5 more characters and was preparing a 6th. That’s gonna hurt later when I look at my wallet T^T

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I wanted that char slot sale also. Somehow the 2 ANet gave me back then are now….. unavailable, so I need at least one more for my Rev to be. And maybe another necro. I’ve been thinking of a minion master condition necro….

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

I wanted that char slot sale also. Somehow the 2 ANet gave me back then are now….. unavailable, so I need at least one more for my Rev to be. And maybe another necro. I’ve been thinking of a minion master condition necro….

I had hoped we would get at least one on a discount, but no big, really.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Revel Fallonia.4270

Revel Fallonia.4270

Agemnon.4608:

“Stop being so ungrateful people! Sales a charity for the customer!…”

Let me just stop you right there. Sales are NOT charity for the customer. They are a marketing tactic to try and pull people in and get them to buy even when they might not normally because “Oh that’s a good deal, I should get that now in case I want it later” and it works too. That’s why stores have them, to entice you into spending your money.

As far as the current deals go I am sad that they haven’t put character slots on sale. I wanted to get a few so I could be playing around, leveling my characters, and mapping before HoT is released. As things stand, I passed on several deals because I was waiting to see how many slots I’d get to know how much I had to spend so Anet lost money on me. I was also looking for the storage expanders, again to prepare for HoT but no luck

It could still pop up though, after the sales are done and they go back to the normal occasional sales they might put them on sale then and, if they do it’d probably be longer than a day which would be nice. I the meantime I’ll probably focus on playing other things and just do dailies and keep an eye out for the character slot to finally go on sale again.

- on a side note how do people quote others I can’t seem to find anything that tells me how to do that?

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Press the backwards arrow below their post that says “quote this user”. You can then edit what you quote in the preview screen that comes up, so long as you leave the brackets in the correct positions

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Realizer.6120

Agemnon.4608:

“Stop being so ungrateful people! Sales a charity for the customer!…”

Let me just stop you right there. Sales are NOT charity for the customer. They are a marketing tactic to try and pull people in and get them to buy even when they might not normally because “Oh that’s a good deal, I should get that now in case I want it later” and it works too. That’s why stores have them, to entice you into spending your money.

As far as the current deals go I am sad that they haven’t put character slots on sale. I wanted to get a few so I could be playing around, leveling my characters, and mapping before HoT is released. As things stand, I passed on several deals because I was waiting to see how many slots I’d get to know how much I had to spend so Anet lost money on me. I was also looking for the storage expanders, again to prepare for HoT but no luck

It could still pop up though, after the sales are done and they go back to the normal occasional sales they might put them on sale then and, if they do it’d probably be longer than a day which would be nice. I the meantime I’ll probably focus on playing other things and just do dailies and keep an eye out for the character slot to finally go on sale again.

- on a side note how do people quote others I can’t seem to find anything that tells me how to do that?

It’s the swooping arrow in the bottom right hand side of each post, and yes you’re right sales aren’t a charity. They are an aggressive pull for extra funds by a company, if the company wishes things to go well sometimes they listen to their customers and put things in a sale that people actually want.

The problem here is, they told us they would listen, and watch the threads, and they obviously didn’t. Players wanted, character slots, bunny ears, sunglasses, grenth hood, ect. They delivered non of it. They could have had these items up for 800 gems per and sold them easy, aside from the character slots. Instead they would rather leave people feeling unheard and sour about the game, especially after the botched mordremoth event.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Revel Fallonia.4270

Revel Fallonia.4270

Press the backwards arrow below their post that says “quote this user”. You can then edit what you quote in the preview screen that comes up, so long as you leave the brackets in the correct positions

Ah, thank you (both) very much.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Noa.7490

Noa.7490

Actually, I am happy that ArenaNet does not love money. They are not greedy, and I like that. People with Bunny Ears and items unobtainable can feel special and unique more time. Indeed, seeing old items being brought back to life would have been great; but respecting old players who got them and kept them is awesome because it provides uniqueness to old players.

I do not have Bunny Ears, nor do I want this item. But I respect old players who have it.

Actually, yes, I’d like them to have a little bit more love for money, as it would provide them with enough fuel to create larger expansions and thus give us a bit more meat on the bone.

It has been 3 years since the release of Guild Wars 2 and what do we have apart from the core game? An upcoming expansion which opens a small part of the Maguuma. Within the same time frame with the release of the original Guild Wars, and with a smaller team, we got Factions and Nightfall which opened up TWO continents notwithstanding the fact that GW1 was much bigger map-wise than GW2.

(edited by Noa.7490)

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Scientia.8924

Scientia.8924

This sale has been disgustingly bad.

To sum up this thread: “Nothing that I actually wanted went on sale.”

Most of the crap that I bought was only because it was super cheap and I have thousands of gems just sitting there

What if HoT turns out to be the Mordrem Invasion event, x100?

(edited by Scientia.8924)

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Juclesia Elcritian.8410

Juclesia Elcritian.8410

It has been 3 years since the release of Guild Wars 2 and what do we have apart from the core game? An upcoming expansion which opens a small part of the Maguuma. Within the same time frame and with a smaller team, we got Factions and Nightfall.

Yep. And at this pace it will be 12~15 years to deal with all the dragons and their aftermaths. Especially if Mordremoth isn’t killed in HoT, but is dragged out into season 3 and maybe beyond as they let slip in one of the twitch streams… And frankly, I seriously doubt GW2 will be developed for that long. GW3 will happen before GW2’s story is wrapped up imo.

Well I guess I’ll just wait till halloween for a possible sale, and then for Wintersday sale. The items I want are not worth spending full price on.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: TJgalon.5012

TJgalon.5012

lol i bought the pet rock for my friend, and in turn she bought it for me.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

More disappointing sales. What’s the point of these useless sales? Why not put something people want?

How do you know what is in sale is not what people want? Just because it is not thing you want? If you look at rise in gold to gem exchange since sale start I would say the sale has thing people want.

More like they’re buying simply because it’s on sale much like I have been. Because I might have a need for it later.
There’s been plenty of people asking for things that haven’t been included.

You still do not get to say what is on sale is not what people want. Do you know every player in game and talk to them? Do they all say to you we do not want this? No. You are just angry because you do not get what you want and think you can talk for all player. Many thing during sale was thing I want. So see you are wrong.

Well everyone in my guild basically. Map chat. I haven’t heard anything good about the sales on the whole except for a few people here that feel the need to respond to my posts just to argue.

Also to add…This is an anniversary sale. As in once a year thing. I expected things on sale that normally aren’t on sale. These sales have been things I would expect to be on sale in mid March or any other unspecial time of the year. Half the items were things that were very recently taken off the trading post for no reason other than to bring them back for this sale to make it look like more than it actually was.

(edited by uhohhotdog.3598)

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I bought a few of the goodies during the anniversary. I decided I’d get the dragon’s shadow gloves and for 50 gems more put the other two pieces in my locker against future inspiration (unlikely, but at 50 gems, I’m willing to impulse buy). Got the cheap full makeover kit because I know I use those from time to time. Bought a cheap watchwork pick early on and kinda wish I’d gotten 2. boght the cheap BL Keys, some dyes, the usual miscellany. Not an amazing sale, but still useful.

Would have bought the light zodiac armor as I’ve FINALLY found a use for it but oh well, there will be more sales.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: childhoodtwo.7095

childhoodtwo.7095

I was really hoping to see Grenth hood on the gem story, from all the promotions i buy only 1 total make over kit and thats about it to have it just in case nothing else was really exciting aside from the rox quiver that i missed.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Things I was hoping to see on sell.

- pirate outfit (discount)
- Bunny ears (didn’t care about them at furst, but they have been talked about so much….)

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Linfang.1087

Linfang.1087

I hope they have a sale today and just lead into Tuesday with a gem store update. I think most the sales were meh, but I actually got a number of great things I wanted on sale, or were limited edition skins. I would of been more aggressive with my sales if I was in charge of this. I put out 4 items a day minimum, and do things like 50% all harvesting tools in the gem store for one day. 40% off all outfits for one day etc,

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: BrooksP.4318

BrooksP.4318

Actually, I am happy that ArenaNet does not love money. They are not greedy, and I like that.

They are greedy, the sale(bunny ears aside) and recent actions with HoT have shown that. The problem isn’t that they love money, it’s that they are very bad at getting it, or they are just very indecisive on how to get it.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

They already put on sale the shadow of the dragon value pack w/e which contains 3 armor skins, so that’s no reason not to put out bunny ears again. I’m not a fan of them, but many people seem to want them so they might as well. Maybe on Christmas sale.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Wanze.8410

They already put on sale the shadow of the dragon value pack w/e which contains 3 armor skins, so that’s no reason not to put out bunny ears again. I’m not a fan of them, but many people seem to want them so they might as well. Maybe on Christmas sale.

That was a re-release and not a new armor skin.

And before you say Bunny Ears were already available as well:

They were only available as town cloth, not as an armor skin.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

My town clothes Celebration Hat was converted from town clothes to armor skin, your argument is invalid.

My town clothes Witch’s [Hat] was also converted, your argument is doubly invalid.

Every person who bought the town clothes Bunny Ears was able to convert them into armor skins in the wardrobe were they not?
The bunny ears already exist as an armor skin, the work to convert them is already done.

We may never see them, who knows, but to argue that just because they were town clothes originally no one should ever be able to get them again is kind of silly.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Behellagh.1468

The point is they were never SOLD in the GEM STORE as a skin. So saying they should re-release the skin is technically wrong.

Attachments:

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Behellagh.1468

Forum bug, she’s on it.

Attachments:

RIP City of Heroes