Celestial gear and ferocity

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Avala.9675

Avala.9675

Well yeah i know this has been discussed alot but since it got merged on the berserker topic we might as well start a new one since this is not a qq about the 10% hit on critical dmg.

This is about the critical dmg on celestial gear that is going to take what 35% hit if they decide to give celestial gear the same amount of ferocity it has on every other stat? (some one did have the calculations on the other thread that got merged with the berserker stuff)

The patch that was supposed to bring down berserker meta and bring up the support
did exatly the opposite for celestial gear. It is going to be close to useless set for since the only thing that was keeping it cinda ok in terms of dps was the crit dmg.

Celestial gear had 3% (?) more crit dmg than berserker gear but after this patch its going to go down a lot.

Ascended celestial coat has +47allstats and 6% critical dmg
after the patch it is going to be +47allstats and the 6%critical dmg is converting to 47 ferocity

Ascended berserker coat has +106power +76precision and 5% critical dmg
after the patch it is going to be +106power +76precision and +76 ferocity

So there i dont mind about the 10% overall critical dmg nerf but, celestial gear is going to lose hell of a lot stats because they decided to make critical dmg a +stat instead of % that just doesnt sit well with me

Would be nice if some of the devs could give a response to the reasoning behind ferocity on celestial gear

But if nothing is going to change then atleast give Celestial geared ppl a free stat swap for their gear since its a kitten set to do with all the timegated materials.

Ty for reading and im pretty sure there are a lot of typos so

(edited by Avala.9675)

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

This would be a game breaker for me because celestial gear gives me enough defense to be able to jump into situations that are probably more than I can handle, and still “turn the tide” or make enough change for a win, while still allowing an escape when needed.
This is only good as long as it does enough damage, and that can be tricky adjusting and relies heavily on the extra crit damage.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Dont forget that they also intend to change the proc of alot of “on crit” sigils to “on hit”, not sure if for traits also.
That means that those dps focussed sigils will proc more often because it doesnt rely on a high precision.
And dont forget the extra sigil on 2h weapons that they will introduce, that can also add some dps.

So i could argue that the crit damage that you are likely to lose with this change, you can make up with a boost to direct or condi damage.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

What ppl are forgetting that celestial gear is made to be a gen set but for some reason it was the best at crit dmg which dose not fit the ideal of it being a gen set. It could of had more precision then zerkers think on thoughts lines why would it have more precision? It could of had more vit etc.. any thing that was a secondarily set for gear that was in the game already.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Completely agree that Celestial doesn’t scale very well as is and hits like a wet noodle because of it. They really do need to make Ferocity a major stat on celestial and have the others “all stats” as minor stats.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Dont forget that they also intend to change the proc of alot of “on crit” sigils to “on hit”, not sure if for traits also.

The procs will still be “on crit”, it’s just that they will be guaranteed to trigger off that crit, as opposed to how it is now: “30/60% on crit”.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

Since celestial has higher crit damage than zerkers, I would think that it would still be higher even with ferocity. Yes it will be lowered a bit, but it would still be slightly higher. By the way how can someone have calculations already when we don’t know any of the numbers or formulas?

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Since celestial has higher crit damage than zerkers, I would think that it would still be higher even with ferocity. Yes it will be lowered a bit, but it would still be slightly higher. By the way how can someone have calculations already when we don’t know any of the numbers or formulas?

You need to read the OP :
“Ascended celestial coat has +47allstats and 6% critical dmg
after the patch it is going to be +47allstats and the 6%critical dmg is converting to 47 ferocity
after the patch it is going to be +106power +76precision and +76 ferocity”

Therefore it doesn’t matter how ferocity translates to crit damage, celestial gear will have far less than zerker whereas previously it had more. I can only think this change wasn’t completely thought through by the devs cause this change is ludicrous especially if they aren’t going to give us the opportunity to change stats.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

Not correct based upon the information we’ve received. The celestial will have a ferocity stat at the same level as all the current stats (47 in the OP’s example). So the drop in effective critical damage for celestial gear is more than the drop in the zerker gear.

There’s little that can be done here other than bump the stat bonuses on celestial a bit to compensate. I’m not sure we’ll see that either.

As someone already said, Celestial is a generalized gear set. It doesn’t make sense that it has such a high +crit dmg right now — almost like it was an accident or something on the dev’s end. However if it was intentional, then maybe the celestial gear will get slightly higher stats in general.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

Xenon.4537

You need to read the OP :
“Ascended celestial coat has +47allstats and 6% critical dmg
after the patch it is going to be +106power +76precision and +76 ferocity”

Therefore it doesn’t matter how ferocity translates to crit damage, celestial gear will have far less than zerker whereas previously it had more. I can only think this change wasn’t completely thought through by the devs cause this change is ludicrous especially if they aren’t going to give us the opportunity to change stats.

I did read the OP. Id like to know where the OP found official confirmation that ferocity would work that way. AFAIK the devs didn’t give us any numbers or formulas. This is all conjecture based on numbers from a system that is going out the window when ferocity gets added. By the way, Celestial doesn’t have something called “allstats” it has each individual stat separately listed. Yes all of the numbers are equal, but there is no law saying they have to be equal. The devs can put as much ferocity on a piece of armor as they want. Whether it says “berserker” or “celestial” in the name doesn’t technically matter.

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

The two things that make it especially painful on celestial is that:

A) it took more time/effort to get than any other set.
B) they already removed magic find from it without replacing it’s value.

So I’m fine with them correcting the relative crit dmg values of berserker/assassin versus celestial.. but celestial definitely needs something to offset the loss.

I can only assume that the base value for the celestial stats(ie: the 47 in OP’s case) was originally balanced by taking the magic find and extra crit damage into account.. therefor without those extra advantages, the base value should be raised to compensate.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Xenon.4537

Not correct based upon the information we’ve received. The celestial will have a ferocity stat at the same level as all the current stats (47 in the OP’s example). So the drop in effective critical damage for celestial gear is more than the drop in the zerker gear.

There’s little that can be done here other than bump the stat bonuses on celestial a bit to compensate. I’m not sure we’ll see that either.

As someone already said, Celestial is a generalized gear set. It doesn’t make sense that it has such a high +crit dmg right now — almost like it was an accident or something on the dev’s end. However if it was intentional, then maybe the celestial gear will get slightly higher stats in general.

Also by the way… When I said “numbers and formulas” I was referring to exactly how much ferocity would be put on a given armor set, and how exactly ferocity is calculated to give a crit damage %. We simply don’t know those things. We can try to infer the former, but we absolutely don’t know the latter.

Avala.9675

Also by the way… When I said “numbers and formulas” I was referring to exactly how much ferocity would be put on a given armor set, and how exactly ferocity is calculated to give a crit damage %. We simply don’t know those things. We can try to infer the former, but we absolutely don’t know the latter.

They said it in the livestream 17th jan

Critical Damage

Crit Damage as a percentage stat will go away
Replaced by a numeric stat called Ferocity
Balanced to be about 10% less damage overall
PVP crit damage won’t change – they feel it’s in a good place already
Numeric amount same as “secondary stat” on gear (e.g. 90 power/60 prec/60 fero for berserker)
Celestial will have Ferocity amount equal to all other stats.
Opens up potential for Ferocity to be a primary stat on new stat combo

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Hopefully they are looking at this fairly seriously today. A lot of the stuff on that livestream was obviously not thought through very well and they’ve already backed down on the nerf to the mesmer Deceptive Evasion trait.

It still makes me sick that I’ve been using a Celestial Ascended armor set for about a week and they come out with this… ><

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

Completely agree that Celestial doesn’t scale very well as is and hits like a wet noodle because of it. They really do need to make Ferocity a major stat on celestial and have the others “all stats” as minor stats.

Celestial does more dps than full soldier and about 15-20% less dps than full berserker. With the removal of magic find and ferocity the overall celestial stat need to be buffed. I thought A-net would have exchange magic find for something else by now.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

morrolan.9608

Celestial does more dps than full soldier and about 15-20% less dps than full berserker. With the removal of magic find and ferocity the overall celestial stat need to be buffed. I thought A-net would have exchange magic find for something else by now.

Or they need to make Ferocity the major stat on celestial.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Posted by: Ryoki Hokishami.2756

Ryoki Hokishami.2756

+1 on this thread. This is my main concern, and I can’t bring myself to have fun in this game until it’s addressed.

morrolan.9608

Hmm just watched the livestream and they actually say that ferocity will be at the same level as all the other stats on celestial. All I have to say about that is arenanet doesn’t seem to have thought this through.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Jski.6180

Hmm just watched the livestream and they actually say that ferocity will be at the same level as all the other stats on celestial. All I have to say about that is arenanet doesn’t seem to have thought this through.

But why should celestial have higher crit dmg then say a zerk set?

Posted by: HELLruler.4820

HELLruler.4820

I still don’t understand how this “nerf” is supposed to bring zerker down and support up

Healing is useless because we have no trinity, and investing in defense makes even less sense because you are going to survive 2-3 more hits than a glass cannon, and deal 1/6 of the damage

Ryoki Hokishami.2756

To make it not garbage. That was the whole reason I got a whole trinket set, was to balance out my damage. It is already frowned upon by lots of people, now it will become a laughingstock.

Posted by: Togashi Jack.9531

Togashi Jack.9531

In addition to the time gating on Damask or Deldrimor Steel, Charged Quartz Crystals are also time gated – It takes longer to make Charged Quartz than it does to make all the Damask you need for either a full Medium, or a full Heavy set of armor – only Light armor takes longer, and as such many players have only just recently finished Ascended Celestial or will be finishing very shortly. These proposed changes are very troubling – especially considering the time and materials required for making these armor and weapons.

Posted by: Togashi Jack.9531

Togashi Jack.9531

I still don’t understand how this “nerf” is supposed to bring zerker down and support up

Healing is useless because we have no trinity, and investing in defense makes even less sense because you are going to survive 2-3 more hits than a glass cannon, and deal 1/6 of the damage

except in many cases, you don’t survive 2-3 more hits.. against bosses, you’ll survive maybe 1 extra hit, and as such reflect, dodge, and evasion are still the order of the day, much of which can be done without issue on even the most glass cannon of builds.

Posted by: phantom.1675

phantom.1675

I think the “good” solutions to this are to bring up the value on all celestial gear so that you are getting roughly the same effective stat points. As an example, comparison of a 2H zerker weapon to a 2H celestial weapon would result in the stat on celestial going from 83 to ~91 to give you the same stat points as it is currently doing with all that crit damage. This would still be a hit to the damaging power of celestial but I can handle that especially given some of the improved sigils/runes they have talked about.

Regardless of how they change the stats on Celestial and how Critical damage actually gets changed, I think the sensible thing is to let people do a one time stat change on any piece with that previously had crit damage and now has ferocity.

They should also clean up some of the previous consequences from allowing stat selection, e.g. people having 2 identical ascended rings with the same type of infusion which would not be possible for new players to get.

Jski.6180

To make it not garbage. That was the whole reason I got a whole trinket set, was to balance out my damage. It is already frowned upon by lots of people, now it will become a laughingstock.

So why not have say let celestial have higher Precision then zerk then?

Look at it this way most ppl do not run celestial just for the crit dmg they run it because it gives you every thing that the ideal behind gen gear like celestial the fact that it was giving higher crit dmg was making it an OP item choose in a way it was a form of vertical progression over the other combos hidden as horizontal progression.

(edited by Jski.6180)

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

celestial is +x to all stats. it should stay that way. please don’t make it 47/47/47/47/47/47/76. that just looks stupid, for starters.
Just make it 52/52/52/52/52/52/52 and you’re good to go.

Avala.9675

Look at it this way most ppl do not run celestial just for the crit dmg they run it because it gives you every thing that the ideal behind gen gear like celestial the fact that it was giving higher crit dmg was making it an OP item choose in a way it was a form of vertical progression over the other combos hidden as horizontal progression.

Yeah and ppl just decided to run full berserker out of the goodness of their heart because celestial was OP?

Reason why some of the ppl run with celestial is because it doesnt sacrifice whole lot of dmg just to be able to support or they just liked to respec a lot between condition dmg and direct without needing to grind for 2 gears.

And i have never seen any post that says celestial gear is OP because it has more criticaldmg than berserker, but now that Anet decided to change critical dmg stat and celestial gear is geting the short end of stick its ok? Because it was Op in the beginning? (sorry if i sound hostile that is not my intent)

morrolan.9608

Its never been OP, in fact its been considered a joke for most classes as is and now its being made worse, far far worse.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

morrolan.9608

celestial is +x to all stats. it should stay that way. please don’t make it 47/47/47/47/47/47/76. that just looks stupid, for starters.

Provided its at a level which provides decent damage that would be fine as a solution.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

If they go ahead with this and nerf critical damage on celestial gear I would expect, at the bare minimum, to be able to re-roll the stats. A refund for the time it took to charge quartz is probably impossible however.

Critical nerf: Can live with it since it affects everyone, even through I think it’s a bad idea and that it will “flatten” the gameplay to predictable bursts. It will punish player with balanced stats more than full berserkers.

Celestial critical nerf: Against it, since it will affect only a few classes and builds, like the balanced support-elementalist. And because of the time invested and low power on those pieces. You might as well rename them from “Celestial” to “Rotten”.

(edited by Xillllix.3485)

Posted by: Sytherek.7689

Sytherek.7689

If they nerf Celestial gear severely, it will be the final straw, since it makes no sense to do so. I put a lot of times, mats, and money into ascended celestial gear, and will simply leave the game in disgust if they unfairly nerf it.

At the moment, I’m assuming they’ll adjust celestial so it has an equal crit nerf to other armors. I wish they’d respond to the rampant concern and speculation, though.

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I wouldn’t mind that type of solution but I would still like to see some boon duration to make up for the lost MF%.

Maybe soon we can say goodbye to the Anet Channel, All Nerfs, All the Time!

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

About time celestial gear got a nerf, it was too powerful doing almost as much Dmg as zerk gear with far better stats all around.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

Ryoki Hokishami.2756

About time celestial gear got a nerf, it was too powerful doing almost as much Dmg as zerk gear with far better stats all around.

No. What? No. This has to be a joke. Really? Before this patch all I’d ever hear about my celestial acc. is “Oh wow who actually uses celestial?”

NO ONE thought it was overpowered. It IS NOT overpowered. Now it’s going to be trash.

It never did anywhere close to zerk damage. Ever watch those lupi quick kills? What are they wearing? Zerker.

EDIT: I can see from your sig you play ele. So it was the strongest on one class? You want it to be nerfed because of that?

DOUBLE EDIT: The whole point of the balance was to fix “zerker domination”. This was said by ANET. However, zerker stays dominant, and now all the other DPS builds and Celestial, which isn’t even dps oriented get nerfed into the ground. People will only demand zerkers now, since things will take essentially 10% longer to kill. I can’t see anything good coming from this except more elitism. It’s saddening. It’s like watching my favorite game die.

(edited by Ryoki Hokishami.2756)

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

Hopefully they are looking at this fairly seriously today. A lot of the stuff on that livestream was obviously not thought through very well and they’ve already backed down on the nerf to the mesmer Deceptive Evasion trait.

It still makes me sick that I’ve been using a Celestial Ascended armor set for about a week and they come out with this… ><

They better back down on the crit damage nerf too, because its plain stupid.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

Jski.6180

Yeah and ppl just decided to run full berserker out of the goodness of their heart because celestial was OP?

Reason why some of the ppl run with celestial is because it doesnt sacrifice whole lot of dmg just to be able to support or they just liked to respec a lot between condition dmg and direct without needing to grind for 2 gears.

And i have never seen any post that says celestial gear is OP because it has more criticaldmg than berserker, but now that Anet decided to change critical dmg stat and celestial gear is geting the short end of stick its ok? Because it was Op in the beginning? (sorry if i sound hostile that is not my intent)

That kind of what i was trying to get at ppl ran celestial more for the gen not for the crit dmg but the crit dmg is so high that it becomes a very strong power dmg item and not just a gen item. If any thing it should of always been 1% or 2% lower then zerk for armor the trinkets where lower then zerk. The armor and weapons where very odd ball for having higher crit dmg.

Posted by: pudin.8735

pudin.8735

I crafted a full ascended celestial set for what it was before that nerf. If celestial should have more critical damage than berserker Anet should have decided it before adding it to ascended recipes. Nerfing it to the ground without giving us the chance to change stats is unfair.

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Sucks that we’re not even getting “yo dawg, we know…”

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

That kind of what i was trying to get at ppl ran celestial more for the gen not for the crit dmg but the crit dmg is so high that it becomes a very strong power dmg item and not just a gen item. If any thing it should of always been 1% or 2% lower then zerk for armor the trinkets where lower then zerk. The armor and weapons where very odd ball for having higher crit dmg.

The crit damage made up for the fact that celestial has low power, and is the reason that the set took an entire month to build due to time gating. It was HARDLY overpowered as there were only a handful of professions that used celestial, staff elementalist being the primary user.

All I know is that my staff ele is shelved now.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Comparing PVT damage to celestial shown PVT is higher…..also celestial is barely viable on 1-2 builds of 2 professions.
NOt for sure a most wanted set.

Celestial nerf is an obvious mistake not a thought nerf.
I bet they didn t even considered it unless they want to remove celestial and wup wup from the game that is the only consequence the nerf will have.

Wich reason would you have to use celestial when mixing stats of pieces would give you better overal stats with no loss on useless stats.

Now celestial main stat is crit damage….
They are just nerfing the primary stat of a set….until celestial becomes the lowest dps (and totally unviable for ANY build/profession)

If they gave the opportunity people would clearly switch to valk/cavalier/soldier mixes etc…nobody would remotely consider keeping celestial…not even in a single build.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Why did it never occurred to anyone that there might be a “major” attribute on celestial as well and that major attribute is critical damage?

Celestial isn’t +X to all stats: it’s +X to a specific subset of stats and +Y% crit dmg.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

Comparing PVT damage to celestial shown PVT is higher…..also celestial is barely viable on 1-2 builds of 2 professions.
NOt for sure a most wanted set.

Celestial nerf is an obvious mistake not a thought nerf.
I bet they didn t even considered it unless they want to remove celestial and wup wup from the game that is the only consequence the nerf will have.

Wich reason would you have to use celestial when mixing stats of pieces would give you better overal stats with no loss on useless stats.

Now celestial main stat is crit damage….
They are just nerfing the primary stat of a set….until celestial becomes the lowest dps (and totally unviable for ANY build/profession)

If they gave the opportunity people would clearly switch to valk/cavalier/soldier mixes etc…nobody would remotely consider keeping celestial…not even in a single build.

Celestial dps scales better than soldier because of the crit/crit damage. With food, buff celestial does more dps than soldier gear. I can understand why you would think PVT does more damage than celestial but you have to take into account the extra buffs/traits you normally use. http://gw2buildcraft.com/.

I swap to celestial because the mix set I was using before had less defense than celestial. Celestial is just a balance set mid direct dps and mid condition dps. With the add support from healing power, it makes group heals more effective. Professions that do not have persistent group heal tend to avoid celestial.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

Jski.6180

The crit damage made up for the fact that celestial has low power, and is the reason that the set took an entire month to build due to time gating. It was HARDLY overpowered as there were only a handful of professions that used celestial, staff elementalist being the primary user.

What made up for celestial having low power was it also had every thing else. You used it because it had high crit and a good bit of means of staying alive and or helping you stay alive.

I just do not get it how can ppl make this leap of non-logic if you have a set that give an effect to every thing its seems as a Jack-of-all-trades by its very def it should not have any thing stronger then any other gear set.

Would it be better if it had a minor state of all items in the game so say it would have the same def vit as a Ptv set the same power and precision as a Tpp set would it be better if it simply made all other gear combos worthless?

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

What made up for celestial having low power was it also had every thing else. You used it because it had high crit and a good bit of means of staying alive and or helping you stay alive.

I just do not get it how can ppl make this leap of non-logic if you have a set that give an effect to every thing its seems as a Jack-of-all-trades by its very def it should not have any thing stronger then any other gear set.

Would it be better if it had a minor state of all items in the game so say it would have the same def vit as a Ptv set the same power and precision as a Tpp set would it be better if it simply made all other gear combos worthless?

Are you speaking conceptually? It seems like you think it makes sense that celestial has less crit damage and therefore the massive nerf to celestial gear is ok.

To me, a massive nerf is a massive nerf.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

LordByron.8369

since crit scales over power even crit was lower…
It was balanced so.

As i ll have to repeat forever post patch mixing pieces with different stats will outshine celestial in anyway (food or not)

*Celestial will become UNVIABLE for ANY build.

No further argument should be discussed*
Its making an already weak set into something totally useless.
Celestial never needed a nerf (prove me wrong if you can…people were asking for celestial buffs already).

Not to mention that changing stats on something requiring 1000 gold is a bad choice.
What should i do with a 1000G+ SOUBOUND set that becomes unusable with my build?

Grind other 6 months? (would you do that?)
I don t get how people seems to be happy to see other player fun ruined…you don t gain anything from it but lower population.

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Jski.6180

Are you speaking conceptually? It seems like you think it makes sense that celestial has less crit damage and therefore the massive nerf to celestial gear is ok.

To me, a massive nerf is a massive nerf.

I am saying that celestial should have less crit damage because it has every thing else on it the nerf is hitting all crit dmg and because celestial has crit dmg on it the gear set going to be effective by it. Look at it this way crit dmg is going to become more valuable because its over all going to be a bit harder to get.

LordByron.8369

everything else is WAY LOWER

Why people talks of stuff without checking….

THE RESULT is anyhow lower.

NOBODY, NOONE NO PLAYER at all would use a gear with ferocity on pair with remaining clestial stats

Id be glad you to have all your gear changed to celestial.

And mine int a combination of cavalier valkirye etc etc.

If they o on with this patch and give players the chance to switch stats combo what do you bet that celestial will disappear from the game?

GW2 balance:

TooBz.3065

It was balanced so.

As i ll have to repeat forever post patch mixing pieces with different stats will outshine celestial in anyway (food or not)

Celestial never needed a nerf (prove me wrong if you can…people were asking for celestial buffs already).

Not to mention that changing stats on something requiring 1000 gold is a bad choice.
What should i do with a 1000G+ SOUBOUND set that becomes unusable with my build?

I don t get how people seems to be happy to see other player fun ruined…you don t gain anything from it but lower population.

I don’t know. You seem to be ignoring all of the nerf celestial posts </sarcasm>

TooBz.3065

I do thing that unless there is something added to celestial gear, it is going to become totally worthless. Maybe add boon duration or increase the stats a bit.

LordByron.8369

It was balanced so.

I don’t know. You seem to be ignoring all of the nerf celestial posts </sarcasm>

Try again

Show me a single build in wich celestial will be viable post patch…..
Or else we should assume your purpose is not balance….

GW2 balance: