Confessions

Confessions

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

Paradox.1380

Marry me? Perfect!

Except with exception to the Norn part. Asuran master race FTW!

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

Confessions

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

What’s the problem with staff eles mostly using fire? I RARELY switch to water or air, these are convenience attunements for other situations but since meta is about pewpew and lazy brain, there is no need to switch that much. I use earth to combo blast finishers and 6x bleeding, maybe an immobilize to keep foes away, and that’s that.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Confessions

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

Marry me? Perfect!

lololol. Marry You? =O What makes you ask that, praytell?

Also Asuras are okay, but I still find them to be creepy little aliens? =) I don’t mind Aliens though.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Confessions

Novuake.2691

What’s the problem with staff eles mostly using fire? I RARELY switch to water or air, these are convenience attunements for other situations but since meta is about pewpew and lazy brain, there is no need to switch that much. I use earth to combo blast finishers and 6x bleeding, maybe an immobilize to keep foes away, and that’s that.

Depends, in solo play, nothing wrong with sticking to fire staff. But thats just lazy in a dungeon.

But the point of this thread clearly isn’t to point out why he dislikes what hes confessing, just that he is confessing his own pet peeves and encourages others to do the same…

Confessions

Novuake.2691

Paradox.1380

Marry me? Perfect!

Also Asuras are okay, but I still find them to be creepy little aliens? =) I don’t mind Aliens though.

Simply because Anti meta is so fun but also that pretty much all of your “confessions” agree with me quite well.

Confessions

Valento.9852

Depends, in solo play, nothing wrong with sticking to fire staff. But thats just lazy in a dungeon.

But the point of this thread clearly isn’t to point out why he dislikes what hes confessing, just that he is confessing his own pet peeves and encourages others to do the same…

I see, and I feel bad, but it works better than going mad switching attunements. Staff clearly doesn’t require a heavy rotation, fire does just fine, and Air #3 Gust is a broken skill due to its awkward pathfinding (it should behave like Shockwave).

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Confessions

Posted by: Furesy.6935

Furesy.6935

Love this topic, comedy gold.

My guardian human female has the hairstyle with the flower in it (black hair). I kittening hate it but since I’m Dutch I must live up to my nation and be greedy not to get a new hairstyle kit. Changing her hair; biggest. mistake. of. my. life.

Okay I confess, not the biggest.

Confessions

Novuake.2691

I see, and I feel bad, but it works better than going mad switching attunements. Staff clearly doesn’t require a heavy rotation, fire does just fine, and Air #3 Gust is a broken skill due to its awkward pathfinding (it should behave like Shockwave).

Yes, and no.

Personally don’t like staff skills in any PvE, useful in WvW though or if you are into the supporting type in PvP.

Confessions

Valento.9852

Switching attunements is useless for STAFF in PvE, I didn’t mention other weapon sets, or game modes.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Confessions

Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

Marry me? Perfect!

Simply because Anti meta is so fun but also that pretty much all of your “confessions” agree with me quite well.

PM me in game sometime, I cant’ guarantee marriage. But at least fun will be had! I never turn down opportunities for new friends. =)

Moar Confessionz:

1. I often seek out in-game romance/partnerships because I love having someone else to play the game with that is just us. I love pugging others in dungeons and events while we carry on with our inside jokes. It never hurts to have a partner.

2. If you get defeated in a dungeon or the party wipes I won’t “purposefully” down myself just so we can reset. I will actively try and best the encounter on my own. If you all wouldn’t have wiped it wouldn’t have been a problem.

3. I tend to judge people based on how they make their characters look. And despite doing it on occasion myself I dislike when people make skimpy outfits.

Confessions

Novuake.2691

How do I make a beating heart emote?

LOL yeah I am EXACTLY the same, did level 20something fractal once and ended up condi’ing the anomaly to death while running for my dear life.

Best in game moment of my life!

Confessions

Paradox.1380

I don’t know, LOL. Also, Nice one. I’ve solo’d Anomaly more than once because people refuse to listen about not going near others when they have the bomb over their heads.

The same for Shaman Fractal when people with the Fire Bubble didn’t dodge but then spread their fire to others. At higher levels this is highly annoying.

I’m a bit of a fractals snob. =(

Confessions

Novuake.2691

I don’t know, LOL. Also, Nice one. I’ve solo’d Anomaly more than once because people refuse to listen about not going near others when they have the bomb over their heads.

The same for Shaman Fractal when people with the Fire Bubble didn’t dodge but then spread their fire to others. At higher levels this is highly annoying.

Nah, shame on you! I like coaching people through it, in a Guild that mostly consist of casuals, so they don’t know the content as well. My default mode to explain it to them on every run.

Confessions

Paradox.1380

Nah, shame on you! I like coaching people through it, in a Guild that mostly consist of casuals, so they don’t know the content as well. My default mode to explain it to them on every run.

I can’t help myself. Also, I love running where I never have to explain anything, but I tend to do it anyway, but at Fractals 30+ It is annoying when people do it wrong. Hahaha. You should know by now, you have to do 30 fractals before this you’ve had your time to learn. I teach when I do low level daily fractals though.

Confessions

Novuake.2691

I can’t help myself. Also, I love running where I never have to explain anything, but I tend to do it anyway, but at Fractals 30+ It is annoying when people do it wrong. Hahaha. You should know by now, you have to do 30 fractals before this you’ve had your time to learn. I teach when I do low level daily fractals though.

I am still stuck in the 20s. Think its because I dislike pugging Fractals.

Confessions

Paradox.1380

I pug everything. For the longest time I was never in a guild except TTS and they aren’t that active in guild chat. Not that I mind because I am often in their TS when I have some quiet hours at home.

But yeah, I love to Pug most everything because it makes it so I don’t have to wait for friends. For some reason runs take much longer when I do it with friends. Though I will do runs with friends when they ask, lol.

Confessions

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Every time i see a staff ele i force myself not to vote kick it from a dungeon,

I’d block you for that one, but you watch The Mentalist. Therefore you have redeeming value.

Confessions

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Sometime my characters sneak into NPCs houses and pretend not to be a homeless wondering monster murderer.

:(

This is shortly before you rob them blind, turning over their homes with a fine-toothed comb, and they don’t bat an eyelid, I assume.

We’ve all been there

Confessions

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

3. I tend to judge people based on how they make their characters look. And despite doing it on occasion myself I dislike when people make skimpy outfits.

I have an unusual rule for my elementalist. I never let her armor break in front of other players. She has all of my instant repair canisters. If i’m around friends, I’ll use diving goggles when we run across them. However, if there’s a random person out there, I let them get out of sight first.

A few times I slipped up, but in all but one case it was only boots/shoulders/helm/back items.

How do I make a beating heart emote?

LOL yeah I am EXACTLY the same, did level 20something fractal once and ended up condi’ing the anomaly to death while running for my dear life.

Best in game moment of my life!

First time my guild did fractals above level 9 we brought a necro who hadn’t even done level 1. By the time we got to the boss at the end of the ascalon fractal, he had died so many times he had only his boots left.

However, the boss wiped us all except for him and he managed to almost survive the last 40% of the boss’s HP. His final dying attack (while downed) applied the condition which killed the boss.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Confessions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

A person I play with has tanking/healing gear on his guardian, I use Zerker. When he dies during a dungeon and I don’t, I secretly am laughing.

(It’s different when I die and he doesn’t. I have Zerker gear and he doesn’t so it’s ok if I die).

Confessions

Posted by: Zaklex.6308

Zaklex.6308

I’ve never stepped foot inside a Fractal on the live server…and I dislike them anyways.

I don’t PvP, with the exception of the occasional foray into WvW for map completion, and I don’t care how much time it takes.

I’m not fond of dungeons, though apparently I’ve done a few and don’t remember(since I have some tokens)…

I play what I want how I want with what ever set up I want, if you don’t like it…not my problem.

If I die, I don’t care.

I play this game to enjoy myself…everything else is irrelevant.

I always try to solo “group” content.

I found this thread to be extremely amusing.

I don’t care if anyone likes my opinions or not, it’s my opinion…and I’ll say it if I want.

I’ll help anyone that asks, just don’t expect it to always be beneficial.

I miss the mass of mobs in Orr that were at release.

I dislike the reduction in difficulty of many events/story steps/locations.

I would love to see a group event of all champions that are set at level 100 with every boss mechanic in game(just for the champ farmers).

(edited by Zaklex.6308)

Confessions

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

I once decided not to rez a teammate in wvw because they were an Asura.

I regret nothing!

Funny how all I play now is Charr and Asura.

New Confession: I hide in the background of fights in WvWvW until I know we are going to win. Don’t expect me to come in and save you

(edited by Zavve.8205)

Confessions

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

A person I play with has tanking/healing gear on his guardian, I use Zerker. When he dies during a dungeon and I don’t, I secretly am laughing.

(It’s different when I die and he doesn’t. I have Zerker gear and he doesn’t so it’s ok if I die).

At that point, I think you’re allowed a quiet snicker.

Confession: I play bearbow.
…but it’s with shortbow, so it doesn’t count. =P (Really though, stop with the longbow 4. -_-)

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

(edited by Rauderi.8706)

Confessions

Posted by: Rococo.8347

Rococo.8347

Hey – no knocking Staff Ele! im a rubbish staff ele – truly awful yet I managed to 2 man the Grand High Viscount of Candy Corn last night with a Guardian – though it was abit of a button mash tbh.

Confession: ive broken up with my Engineer main purely because im sick and tired of kittenty medium armour choices how shallow can you get…

Confessions

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

Every time i see a staff ele i force myself not to vote kick it from a dungeon,

I’d block you for that one, but you watch The Mentalist. Therefore you have redeeming value.

<3

I don’t hate staff eles just….. thay allways somehow die in some hole in the moon then everyone that try to res, die with them. Don’t get me wrong, my main is ele, i used to staff my way trough all the dungeons and fractals….20 i think, but i discovered how awesome scepter/focus and play it ever since. No hate <3

Confessions

Posted by: Sweetblue Huntress.9856

Sweetblue Huntress.9856

• I love this thread and always smile when I see it back on the first page of the forums
  • I wish I had a second account to use to post my true confessions. I’m not brave enough to confess things in a non anonymous way. More power to you all!
Leta Lorelei – Luwythea – Too many more to name
Jade Quarry

Confessions

Rauderi.8706

• I love this thread and always smile when I see it back on the first page of the forums
  • I wish I had a second account to use to post my true confessions. I’m not brave enough to confess things in a non anonymous way. More power to you all!

You could pass the confessions off to someone else, and they could ghost-confess for you~

Tinfoil Hat: I sincerely believe the entire Council in Rata Sum are members of the Inquest.

Many alts; handle it!
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Confessions

Posted by: Roybe.5896

Roybe.5896

I actively hunt Moas and raptors, screaming ‘Poultry Node’ in VOIP as I run in.

I hunt rabbits as a water ele, just to hear their death cries and watch the animation.

Confessions

Posted by: Ryethiel.2637

Ryethiel.2637

• Every time there is a Charr in my group, I address them as “Kitty”.
  • Quite often when there is an Asura in my group, I will get an “OMG, TOO CUTE!” attack. Pointing at them, and saying things like: “WOOK AT ITZ WITTLE HELMET!”

Confessions

Posted by: AngryCat.4825

AngryCat.4825

• I secretly hate people who have Bifrost, because they’re making my Bifrost less special.
  • I feel bad for over-serious commanders, because siege being thrown in front of a door is confusing for new players.
  • I squirrel because verdant herbs is verdant herbs, yo.
  • I always watch the ledges.
Koia
Fort Aspenwood
“Oil down.” “Mortar down.” “Stupid arrow cart.”

Confessions

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

I have five frogs in stored in my bank for nearly 2 years now. I simply couldn’t get myself to throw them away because when you drag it out of your inventory it will ask you “Are you sure you want to destroy …?”

Confessions

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Back when I started playing, I was attacked by a bear, and killed it…. and after killing it, two bear cubs went at me and started attacking me… and I felt bad that I had just killed their mama and ran away….

Since then anytime I avoid fighting bears if I can, or at the very least check if there are any cubs nearby..

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Confessions

Posted by: BloomEngery.1592

BloomEngery.1592

-Even though I have told others to “ignore the trolls,” I don’t follow this advice myself.

-I think the Black Lion Key purchase for gems is a complete rip off. But yet I find myself buying the keys when they are on sale on occasion. And I never use the various boosters. In fact, I have a large collection with scores of boosters just sitting in my bank because I never use them.

-I build characters to purposely run against the “meta” just because. For example, I main a dual pistol thief. What’s on my 2nd weapon set? Another dual pistol set (the first set is just for stacking). I also have a bearbow Ranger, but without the bear or bow part.

-In wvw, certain commanders will say “Don’t Rez,” during zerg fights with the enemy. I go out of my way to purposely rez as many allies as possible when commanders say this. And yes, sometimes I die doing so.

-I used to say “Thank You,” whenever I get rezzed 100% of the time. Nowadays, it’s more like 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time, I feel terrible inside for not saying “ty.”

-In wvw, I hate thieves. When I am on my thief, sometimes I hate myself.

-In wvw, when I’m on my Mesmer and trying to hide inside a keep/tower, so that I can ninja portal later, I secretly hate all my allies who are warriors/necros/guards/[insert any class here]; who stick around and expose my hiding areas. But I don’t say anything to them, I just rage quit privately for 2 minutes then come back.

-In wvw, when I am in a keep with 500 supply and there are more dolys with supplies coming in, I will sometimes Order Merchants so that supply isn’t wasted. I only do this when I am alone, and there are no other allies in the keep to watch me do it. Also, because I am cheap (I play wvw exclusively, and don’t make gold).

-Did I mention that I hate trolls? Sometimes, I wish I can meet them in person just so that I can punch them in the face. But for some reason, I also secretly want to be their friend. Is that weird?

-I am the biggest forum lurker of all time. I have been lurking on these forums for quite a while and read it on a daily basis, but this is my very first post ever.

Confessions

Rauderi.8706

• I secretly hate people who have Bifrost, because they’re making my Bifrost less special.

I actively hate people with The Dreamer and wish I could shove a life-sized Rainbow Dash up their hind parts.
Barring that, I at least wish they would get a feedback loop with that Six-forsaken noise in their ears for all eternity. -_-

Try as I might, I am not always a nice person. >_>

Many alts; handle it!

Confessions

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

I love when the group I am with fail… Then proceed to solo whatever boss/fight they wiped on…

But when I die I want everyone else to suicide rush the boss, if it dies awesome, if not, they do… Either way I get to waypoint/rez.

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

Confessions

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

At my last counting, there are 4,194 actionable activities self-reported in this thread.

BUT… in the spirit of Halloween, we’re going to look the other way.

:D

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Confessions

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

oh noes!

Confessions

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I killed a bunny in the shiverpeaks……

…… and I smiled

Confessions

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I participated in a game of asura ball, and ruined the game by losing the ball…

When I play my mesmer, I name each clone every time one appears, and when it explodes, I feel like a piece of me died with it

I’ve been stealing the candy corn from the kids, then trading it back for loot bags, then stealing the corn again. I have 10 of the wolves so far…

I called the harry potter dressed kid four eyes and shoved him into a small room under the stairs. I gave him a mouthful of candy corn though

I told the charr cub the weapon she was getting was actually inside a quaggan. I never said which one though…

(edited by Serophous.9085)

Confessions

Paradox.1380

Another one, when I am in a party with another Guardian I always watch their skills and their icon in the party UI to see how often they actually use their virtues. I cannot stand when Guardians don’t use their virtues effectively.

Confessions

Posted by: Rococo.8347

Rococo.8347

-I used to say “Thank You,” whenever I get rezzed 100% of the time. Nowadays, it’s more like 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time, I feel terrible inside for not saying “ty.”

This ;D

And if its a choice of rezzing someone in one direction or going in the other and getting that verdant herb or omnomberry, the sickle always wins

Confessions

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

This ;D

And if its a choice of rezzing someone in one direction or going in the other and getting that verdant herb or omnomberry, the sickle always wins

Sometimes when I am being g rezzed, I talk dirty of complain they aren’t doing it right

Confessions

Posted by: Sorean.5379

Sorean.5379

-I build characters to purposely run against the “meta” just because. For example, I main a dual pistol thief. What’s on my 2nd weapon set? Another dual pistol set (the first set is just for stacking). I also have a bearbow Ranger, but without the bear or bow part.

This is me,lol!
I also feel bad when I don’t say “Thank you”,but I also don’t like to say “Thank you” everytime because..well,I think people don’t really care if they get a thank you or not,but If I don’t say so I’ll feel bad

Also I use out of the meta builds a lot. like Sword Shield warrior in pve and Pistol/Pistol thief

@Edit
I failed at quoting …

(edited by Sorean.5379)

Confessions

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Lighting bunnies on fire makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. And outside.

Confessions

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

- I’m a straight male and I have 8 characters, all of whom are human or norn females.
- Sometimes when people get downed, I get annoyed at their incompetence and ignore them. This doesn’t last long. I relent pretty quickly and go back to rezzing everybody in sight, even when they are defeated.
- I’ve half-AFK’d through Jormag p2 on numerous occasions. Thanks for carrying me guys.
- I almost never do pre’s on world bosses. I did the one for Mega once and the one for Centaur guy several times. That’s about it.
- I hate it when people kick offline players without giving them a chance to return in stuff like EotM, but I sometimes go along with the kick anyway because I want a full group to tag stuff with.
- When I first started playing, I thought that the collections storage was for some kind of achievement, so I carefully split stacks and put one of each I found that had a slot in there. Needless to say, my bank filled up fast. And I was overjoyed when I realized I could store materials from anywhere.
- I almost never volunteer for the boat teams on Teq because I’d rather mindlessly mash the boss. Thanks for carrying me guys.
- I started as a Mesmer and quickly gave it up for other classes. I haven’t regretted the decision once. It is probably my least favorite class to play so far and I have tried all of them.
- Before the NPE, I leveled an Asura just high enough to get him through his story quests for the achievements. During one story choice, where I was way too low level, I attempted to exploit the fight in various ways so I could pull it off. (You don’t have to ban me – I failed hard at finding an exploit and had to go level more).
- When I did the Charr storyline, I felt kind of bad for choosing to end the life of the one dude, even though I was wanting to be rid of him for a while.
- I haven’t even made it to Victory or Death on one character. The Orr storyline bores me to death and takes too much of my time for me to bother.
- When I’m traveling around a map and find some random defeated player, I become secretly annoyed at them if they choose to waypoint, when I could have rezzed them. Even though it’s completely their decision.
- I rage pretty hard when I’m melee and people punt around mobs. Incidentally, melee has lost some of its appeal for me in group play.
- I have a working goal (that I don’t expect to ever come close to completing) to unlock every single skin in the game, both weapon and armor. I am already less than 80 away from the 1k achievement and I’ve only been playing a few months.

Or words to that effect.

Confessions

Posted by: Exeon.4358

Exeon.4358

I’ve recently rolled an Ele, and my guild whenever running anything love Ele weapons, so i tend to stick them just a little too high in the Wall just out of Reach.

I had quite a couple of Laughs with a tiny asura jumping up and down next to a Labyrinth wall trying to get the Ice bow….

I guess It’s no wonder they want to demote me to “Potato” Rank

Confessions

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Brace yourselves.

- I like the Ambient Killer daily that people must do and smile when I murder innocent little animals except I do not kill the raccoons because they’re too cute
- I generally ‘buy my way’ in this game because I have the resources/job to do so
- I regret deleting my very first toon (Charr ranger) which was more than eligible for the birthday blaster thing literally 2 days before that content was released
- I stubbornly join dungeon parties that state “exp 80s” even if I don’t know the path because I want to learn along the way and hope I look like I know what I’m doing
- I never gamble irl (pokies etc) yet I gamble on this game (BLCs, ToT bags etc)
- I used to level toons the normal way via exploring, hearts etc but now I simply craft them to about 40 or what not then use tombs from BLCs to finish the job
- I always carry 2 sets of armor/trinkets on my toons as people often ask for “zerkers only” during dungeon runs
- Engineer is the class I used to absolutely hate playing but now it’s my favorite
- Despite having these toons at 80 I am utterly hopeless at playing an Ele and Necro because I have no idea what I should be doing but more so because I did not level them the normal way therefore I don’t have experience with the class(s) from scratch
- I did not like Sylvari at first but now most of my toons are Sylvari
- I have an instant impulse to equip any new toons with max slot bags (18/20)
- I am extremely stubborn when it comes to achieving things in this game and will try any means to achieve said goal even if it’s costly
- I dislike it when people insist on you joining their guild when you’re tagless
- I have always been a giver of gifts when it comes to online games; if someone needs a specific item that’s not too costly or if I have a spare I will send it to them and expect nothing more than a simple thanks
- I admit to buying the Marriner’s Horn just so I can walk around as a naked Charr in random, populated zones and relentlessly spam all the notes right next to people
- I hoard things in this game and soon complain I am out of bank space yet cease to remove said ‘useless’ but interesting items
- I salvage everything. Everything. EVERYTHING.

Yepp. And more.. so much more.

EDIT: Oh, just one more thing:

- Doesn’t matter what you’re doing. Doesn’t matter where you’re standing… at world bosses I will spam Bottomless Belcher’s Bluff Kits all over the place. All over the place. ALL OVER THE PLACE… followed by some good old Jar of Harpy Pheromones.

(edited by Zephyra.4709)

Confessions

Posted by: Schwarzseher.9873

Schwarzseher.9873

At my last counting, there are 4,194 actionable activities self-reported in this thread.

BUT… in the spirit of Halloween, we’re going to look the other way.

:D

I have the bad feeling you are just waiting to punish us by throwing maizebalm, rotten eggs and toiletpaper at us next time we enter LA….
But ok here are mine:
80% of my playtime I spend running in a circle and pressing 1 button.
My characters are mostly starving, grumble cake and omnom bars are their only food.
Im playing since release and havent done Arah P4 yet.
I love to take the candy away from little Quaggans and then watch them cry.
I love to kick Quaggans in the rips and guts.
I love to eat Quaggans.
A Skritt stole my bike.
I loved it to whip the crap out of the Charr prisoners, everytime I heard the crack sound the Ascalonian in me laughed.
I actually wanted LA to be wiped out completely from the map of Tyria.
Im secretly supporting the Seperatists of Ebonhawk.
Im a dude and 11 of my 15 characters are female.
I got 3 precursors until yet and Im still far from satisfied.

Confessions

Posted by: SenorMoody.5908

SenorMoody.5908

After i flushed 200gold in mystic forge and only got a few pearl exotics i quit playing for 2 months.

I strongly resent people who ping precursor drops on world boss event. I’m jelous besause in 2 years of playing the most expensive item that dropped to me is a hammer worth 20 gold.

I laughed so hard at these two… im just now returning from one of my 2-month long Mystic toilet rage quits. lol

Wish it, Want it, Do it!

Confessions

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I don’t really know any of the story/lore behind GW2. I have never even completed a personal story and when I do play it I zone out during cut scenes and dialog. I don’t read any of the in game dialog either. I just go to the next designated area, kill what needs to be killed and move on. I know nothing about the characters in the living story because I do the same thing and just click past all the dialog or zone out during the long NPC conversations that can’t be skipped.

The Burninator