Confessions

Confessions

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BarnabeJonez.6023

BarnabeJonez.6023

I yell “save the player!” and run off towards downed people if I see them in exploration.

If I join a low skill party, I will adjust my traits and weapons to compensate while judging them silently for making me dps less.

I once kicked someone at the last boss in HotW 1 for saying “omg stack wtf” constantly during the run when we were doing that the whole time.

I have 8 80’s and would never delete any of them because birthdays and my hatred for the NPE.

I’m gonna be one of those “Tomed up Revenants” come Hot launch. Though I’ll be rocking exotics, not masterwork gear.

I want to love Ranger, Necro and Engi, but I can’t seem to. I do love the other professions though.

I mainly PvE, even though I like PvP better; because the rewards are better in PvE.

Confessions

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I get mad on players who:

• have multiple characters of the same class (not more than one but afte 12+ it really makes me mad)
  • play too often and don’t work
  • don’t have enough money to get a proper PC
  • whose grammar and orthography is extremely bad
  • whose English is substantially bad and aren’t willing to learn even the simplest rules
  • when players show off in forums and in game how good they are or just state it and make themselves shine
  • too young people with manga/anime related stuff
  • bearbows
  • staff guardians
  • ranged only PvE combat

… and a lot more. It’s not every day the same and usually I don’t tell them. Also, people online who stat that staff guardian and the like is good etc. It’s just ridiculous.

I also bought gems for several thousand €.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Confessions

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

I confess that I really, really want to express my opinion on the post above.

Confessions

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

Attachments:

Confessions

Posted by: Nezia.8154

Nezia.8154

I have a paranoia that precursor did drop for me from random trash mob but I didn’t loot it.

I’m here to cure your paranoia. It’s impossible to miss. A very large chest (size of a world boss chest) will appear if a precursor dropped from any random mob. Just like small chests appear when you get a rare and medium-sized chest for exotics.

If you close your mind to new information, you are not being a productive member of the society.
You are the useless log of flesh we have to drag behind us as we move forward.

Confessions

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

My confession? I main Necromancer out of nostalgia but I don’t actually enjoy the profession all that much because it doesn’t actually play anything like its GW1 counterpart.

I prefer condi over power in PvE even though power is better.

WvW gives me a headache.

I love the asura race but absolutely hate the serious lack of gendered options for females and that their toes almost always stick out of the side of their shoes. And when they don’t stick out it looks really weird to me so I always use racial shoes on them regardless of armor style.

I want the tengu to be a playable race but I would only end up leveling one up for the cultural armor.

I’ve spammed revive orbs out of impatient.

Confessions

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

Glad im not the only one.

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

Confessions

Posted by: Wizler.8192

Wizler.8192

- None of my real-life friends play GW2. A couple tried GW and didn’t like it but it was one of my favorite games.
- I enjoy playing melee ranger (e.g. gs or axe/torch). I use my black moa pet so informed people know I got at least 15/30 HoM (even though nobody’s ever said anything about it).
- I generally don’t care about status symbols in-game because I’m casual but I do care about my black moa because it represents a fair amount of work (for me).
- I just claimed to be a casual gamer but I’ve spent way too much time in-game because I’ve used gaming as an escape and a hideout.
- I was grateful to get two ascended items (essentially for little effort) by participating in the WvW Fall Tournament simply becuase my team did well (instead of having to grind out dailies/monthlies for laurels).
- I felt resentful that I had to do WvW for world map completion… then I discovered that I actually enjoyed it.
- I like getting free stuff just for logging in; maybe I’ll get a legendary some day after all.

Confessions

Posted by: Hicci.8761

Hicci.8761

- I judge other guardians who run shield in pve
- I constantly compare my look to others and silently laugh at people who run complete sets. I also change my look almost weekly
- I can’t decide between male and female character
- I never rez anyone at world bosses
- I hate people who post kittenty loot in map chat
- I sometimes pull wolves to the greater nightmare chest for giggles
- I want to use spirit weapons in pvp but they are just too bad
-I think guardians should be the best if not the only bunker class in game

Confessions

Posted by: Mustbeghosts.7043

Mustbeghosts.7043

I like skyhammer, and was once the only person who voted for it and it got chosen.

Confessions

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

I get mad at players who get mad about dumb trivial stuff.

But that’s okay, because those players spend several thousands of € on the cash shop meaning they’re directly or indirectly funding the development of the xpac that I’ve been waiting for.

Confessions

LucosTheDutch.4819

I like skyhammer, and was once the only person who voted for it and it got chosen.

You are a horrible horrible evil person…

Confessions

Posted by: Nightwin.6423

Nightwin.6423

I rock a necro with no shame
Once got a group of people to all use tonics mostly dolyaks while and run threw triple trouble ‘’probably no hope anyways’’

Confessions

Posted by: BladeRain.6543

BladeRain.6543

I let the dogs out. Me. And I haven’t regretted it for a second.

=-= 80 of every class | Bad at all of them =-=
Hyperbole is the absolute worst thing in the universe.

Confessions

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

I bought a Gift of blades for my Tailor to make the ascended version of the blade wings. Then bought another for my leather worker because I thought the first recipe was a once off and would be consumed when I had made the first gift.

Confessions

Posted by: Spirited Was Eceni.3869

Spirited Was Eceni.3869

OK My confessions…

I have dragged mobs onto AFK players and then revived the player and dragged another mob to them, repeatedly, until all their armour is broken and they’re standing there wearing just their underwear. This was especially fun when it cost money to repair armour.

My main is an Asura Necro, my fave alt is an Asura Ranger.

I’ve joined PUG dungeon runs whilst drunk/tired and ended up falling asleep at my keyboard more than once.

I feel better now, thanks guys.

“Judge a person’s character by how they behave when given anonymity.”

Welcome to the Internet, exposing characters since the early 80’s.

Confessions

Posted by: Equilibriator.8741

Equilibriator.8741

I love waiting in wvw with my ele during a massive fight for that moment when the fight escalates onto the walls, just to use tornado along them solo through their army, watching people bounce of the side out of the fight, even though i should be holding back and supporting. Sometimes i become the perfect start to a counter offence, other times i just get slaughtered.

I am happy to do dungeons with anyone but will quit eventually if they/we die doing the same basic thing 3-4 times before the hard stuff has even started.

I talk endlessly, even when i know it’s annoying people, during a dungeon run.

I’m a gluttonous fashion souls player and spent ridiculous amounts of time and money getting the perfect look on my characters.

I love JP’s and secretly criticize the skills of those that can’t do them.

I never play meta builds and instead make my own because i just have to be unique.

I then tell people I am running zerk anyway when i know i can dps enough to make it look like i am zerk.

I don’t like people that wear stuff that looks similar to mine, especially if they haven’t done it well.

EDIT: i also hate it when people never want to do challenging content because the rewards arent great compared to the same kittenty thing weve done a million times, because its easier.

(edited by Equilibriator.8741)

Confessions

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

• have multiple characters of the same class (not more than one but afte 12+ it really makes me mad)
  • play too often and don’t work
  • whose grammar and orthography is extremely bad
  • whose English is substantially bad and aren’t willing to learn even the simplest rules
  • when players show off in forums and in game how good they are or just state it and make themselves shine
  • too young people with manga/anime related stuff
  • bearbows
  • staff guardians
  • ranged only PvE combat

… and a lot more. It’s not every day the same and usually I don’t tell them. Also, people online who stat that staff guardian and the like is good etc. It’s just ridiculous.

Staff guardian is great.

Fo’ realsies tho.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Confessions

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

When I play Skyhammer on my engi or ranger I scream like a little girl every time I push/pull someone off the edge.

It is the most satisfying thing I have ever experienced in any game.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

Confessions

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

On more than one occasion, I’ve pulled the Megadestroyer from it’s spot in the middle of the lava to the far side (the side that the zerg doesn’t sit on) when only me and a small group of other people were the only ones doing the pre events.

Confessions

Posted by: Indrome.3061

Indrome.3061

- I main a necro running dagger/focus & staff with four of five wells and a group support build based on healing power (cleric’s gear). Basically, I am a necromancer that prevents death.

- I spend most of my time ingame trying out new visual combinations which I then spend hours screenshotting and arranging nicely in photoshop … just so they can be completely ignored at gw2style.com °O

- I ran my engineer across all the waypoints once so I could be more use in guild bounties. I’m doing 100% MC with him at the moment and sometimes clearing a zone doesn’t even raise the percentage anymore!

- I’ve kicked players out of groups because of their idiotic, immersion-breaking names.

- I enjoy PvP.

- I don’t enjoy PvP.

- There was a time when I always participated in world boss pre events. I do that less and less lately and I feel ashamed.

- I’m a guy and I play my female characters much more often than my male ones.

- I also prefer Sylvari (still).

- My sylvari ranger and my sylvari thief are dressed almost identical except for the pants and colors. °O

Confessions

Posted by: arooboo.5143

arooboo.5143

• I just recently came back to the game after a rather extended break, and am bummed to find GS Mesmers are hated across the lands
  • Figured I’d work on something new, so made an Asura Necromancer. Was equally bummed to find out people seem to hate Necros also…
  • I have no idea how to post pictures on this forum. Help!
  • I’m having a heck of a time trying to relearn how to play this game, and I am currently a button masher in most situations.
  • I am really starting to hate humans (my main is one) as they all just look way too dolled up.
  • Working my way through LS2, and I cannot stand Marjory and Kasmeer. Marjory’s evidently had too much to drink in her day, and Kasmeer’s naive & innocent act annoys me to no end.
  • I’ve been playing in silence for the most part as I can’t find a super casual guild. I just want people who like to talk in-game, but everyone seems to prefer TS these days.
  • Unidentified dyes are my guilty pleasure, and I keep spending money on them despite the fact I almost always get dyes I already have.

(edited by arooboo.5143)

Confessions

Posted by: ReV.6097

ReV.6097

• I hate it when people run threw you or stand in you when there is so much space, so I sometimes chase them and stand inside of them until they get annoyed.
  • I Have way too many characters.. it’s getting silly, even for RP/cosplay to have 25 x_x
  • I hate it when people run past a downed player who wasn’t afk (when passing players are high enough level to help) , so sometimes I end up typing in chat about how lazy people are for it. xD
  • I.. just spent 1600 gold on dyes. I also spend way more on other cosmetics just to make awesome looking characters. ._. I think I have a problem haha..
  • I’m overly obsessed with SAB, that last year I booked the month off work to play it whenever I was home …. yeah. o. O
GW2 Role Play Deviant art -
Legacy of Kain:
[link]http://fav.me/d8kgamy[/link]

Confessions

Posted by: tim.1280

tim.1280

Ummmm :O

I get a sadistic twist out of pulling people and making them fall down the holes in skyhammer.

I also enjoy salty tears when people moan in practice PvP

Confessions

Posted by: Michael.8562

Michael.8562

I stand at the bottom of the Dark Reverie jumping puzzle or the one in Dry Top and rez people – mostly because I like to be there for the splat. I’ve died more than a few times that way myself.

I absolutley can’t give up on a jumping puzzle until I’ve beat it – which has lead to dizziness, queasiness and anti-social behaviour.

Just thinking about the Winter Wonderland puzzle makes me…well I’m not gonna say.

I kill every risen chicken I can find just for the explosion. Exploding undead chickens, who knew?

Events are like hypnotic magnets to me – I just can’t see the big orange circle on the mini map and not participate. This leads to erratic map completion, sudden U turns and tired legs.

I spend far too much time in the wardrobe and dye tabs.

I hate killing any of the big cats in the game. They try so hard with their stealth attack but then usually just reappear dead. Makes me sad.

I will carry a torch on my guardian even when I probably shouldn’t because I love setting myself on fire.

I have characters of all races/genders.

I laugh every time my Charr makes the coughing up a hairball sound when jumping – you Charr players know the one I mean. If I could make it make that sound on demand I’d have a new hobby.

I somehow feel compelled to watch the cut scene for every vista, every time. The developers spent so much time and effort making it it just seems wrong not to.

Fun thread!

Confessions

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

I report beggars for scamming, to me they are one and the same, people trying to get money without earning it from those who have.

I too spend way to much time playing around in the wardrobe, especially for a guy with no interesting in clothing or fashion in real life…

Confessions

Posted by: teh persun.6517

teh persun.6517

I play almost exclusively Sylvari because I can’t think up any cool and unique looks on other races

I can never decide between crafting a legendary, ascended, or just buying ascended stuff

I play a guardian, but I don’t jump into the middle of the enemy zerg because jumping into a group of ~20 people just seems dumb to me

Confessions

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

I stand at the bottom of the Dark Reverie jumping puzzle or the one in Dry Top and rez people – mostly because I like to be there for the splat. I’ve died more than a few times that way myself.

I absolutley can’t give up on a jumping puzzle until I’ve beat it – which has lead to dizziness, queasiness and anti-social behaviour.

Just thinking about the Winter Wonderland puzzle makes me…well I’m not gonna say.

I kill every risen chicken I can find just for the explosion. Exploding undead chickens, who knew?

Events are like hypnotic magnets to me – I just can’t see the big orange circle on the mini map and not participate. This leads to erratic map completion, sudden U turns and tired legs.

I hate killing any of the big cats in the game. They try so hard with their stealth attack but then usually just reappear dead. Makes me sad.

I will carry a torch on my guardian even when I probably shouldn’t because I love setting myself on fire.

I have characters of all races/genders.

I laugh every time my Charr makes the coughing up a hairball sound when jumping – you Charr players know the one I mean. If I could make it make that sound on demand I’d have a new hobby.

I somehow feel compelled to watch the cut scene for every vista, every time. The developers spent so much time and effort making it it just seems wrong not to.

Fun thread!

Are we identical twins separated at birth?!!!

I also love Asura more than can be healthy.
But at the same time, I get quickly tired of that haughty male voice.

I love Engineer inmmense variety of tools and playstyles.
But at the same time, I tend to stick with the Flamethrower most of the time.

I´m addicted to running hysterically in circles with my tiny female Asura while burning random things… or just the air when there are no more enemies.

Also: press FT 1 once and immediately follow with jump and “aboutface”, repeatedly. Forever.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Confessions

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

I get really annoyed by parties that spend 20 minutes kicking people to get a perfect metta party when all they’re trying to do is AC! I can sort of see the point if it were Arah, but AC is seriously not that difficult that you have to min/max EVERYTHING.

I have played the game since the beta weekends, but have never once bought a single black lion key because I HATE RNG LOCKBOXES.

I mostly play charrs, and will usually try and revive downed charr players first, all things being equal (IE I’ll revive a guildmate before some random charr player, but if both are guildies, I’ll save the charr first).

I really want a /facepalm emote sometimes when pugging dungeons or fractals.

I think Raptors are cute.

I actually kind of admire dragons, and if they were not trying to kill us all would probably choose to hang out with them.

(edited by Bathos.6341)

Confessions

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

My guard has a full set of zealot armour. I slapped runes of the ranger on this set.

I still don’t know why.

I suggested to my guild to spend an entire evening trying to do the aetherblade goggles. They actually loved the idea.

I still don’t know why.

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone

Confessions

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

My heart broke when I had to do the mission in the silverpeaks where you have to kill dolyaks and send their calves off with that charr to be raised for meat. Like seriously, it bothered me more than it should have.

That one made me feel really crappy, too. And the one in Bloodtide Coast where you’re supposed to console the sick/dying quaggans while waiting for the NPC to get to them to heal them nearly brought me to tears because said NPC don’t make it to all of them in time. So, the poor things just . . . die alone and suffering.

Confessions

Posted by: bosh.9803

bosh.9803

I’ve never crafted. Ever.

I sell all of my mats as soon as I have more than 25 of them in a stack.

I use LB/SB on my Ranger main

My Fractal lvl is 6 at best. When my guild ask for people to do frac runs, I just say I have something else to do.

I have 7 human chars and 1 Slyvari. I can’t bring myself to roll any of the others, because I hate the Charr ( never gotten over the Searing), Norns look like they move too slow and Asurans are horrible.

I hate any single heart pve quest that makes me a) switch to another form or disguise, or b) do anything other than kill or collect.

(edited by bosh.9803)

Confessions

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

I only use Longbow 4 on a mob if some other player is or is about to engage it in melee combat. Then i switch to wolf to fear it away.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Confessions

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

I actually LIKE fighting underwater

I never liked the character of scarlet at all, but my engineer uses her gun.

I’d have rather lost Traherne than Tybalt Leftpaw at claw island.

The first “slayer” achivement I completed was “Indiscriminate slayer”.

Confessions

Posted by: Switish.9417

Switish.9417

Im afraid of “elitist” players.

I call Tequatl, Tequila because my mind read it as that the first time and I still don’t know how to pronounce the actual name.

I laugh when a player says “Worst party ever” (happens rarely) in a dungeon despite completing the path.

I have a Condition damage Ranger…

I don’t like Asura and feel like I’m going to trip over them half the time. That is to say I do not hate those that play the race, but the race its self.

I fall off high ledges or cliffs and die way too often.

Confessions

Posted by: arooboo.5143

arooboo.5143

I suggested to my guild to spend an entire evening trying to do the aetherblade goggles. They actually loved the idea.

I still don’t know why.

I dragged my friend who is new to this game through that JP just the other night. I’ve gotta say, my hate for that one is still strong. We did make it up to the goggles, and
then then we both proceeded to die on the jump down. lol. Good fun!

Confessions

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Ummmm :O

I get a sadistic twist out of pulling people and making them fall down the holes in skyhammer.

I also enjoy salty tears when people moan in practice PvP

I just want to say that I am probably one of the only people that laughs my kitten off when I fall through kitten or get sent flying off the edge on Skyhammer. I find it hilarious.

(Lost track of how many times I accidentally rocket booted off the edge myself)

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Confessions

LucosTheDutch.4819

I report beggars for scamming, to me they are one and the same, people trying to get money without earning it from those who have.

You should watch out with this. Abusing the report function (which is what this is, because beggars are NOT the same as scammers) can actually get you banned.

Confessions

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

I have come to hate this game and generally despise the players and developers equally, but still log into it every day. I know, I really should just cut my losses and move on.

I often don’t get further than staring at my beloved, beautiful level-80 characters in the selection screen before exiting.

I main a longbow/axe+wh ranger and therefore despise bearbows even more than anyone already mentioned above.

I love underwater combat and it fills me with sadness that it doesn’t get any love.

The fact that my poor thief is traitless is a form of punishment for the class and the race. When ArenaNet gives me lemons I make vinegar.

I still think the Shiverpeaks areas are the most breathtakingly beautiful areas I have ever seen in a game.

I think “legendaries” (oh how I love the irony implicit in that word) are tasteless and gaudy baubles and therefore exactly what the mindless masses that covet or have them deserve. That it is such a ‘legendary’ grind (in material, time and/or gold cost) to obtain them just reinforces this belief and fills me with great joy.

I refuse to revive, share with or otherwise help those disgusting, flea-ridden, long-eared freaks and also any Charr. Go anthropomorphic or get out of my game.

This post will probably be infracted after being reported by the overly sensitive and I’m okay with that. It will serve as vindication of my first point above.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Confessions

LucosTheDutch.4819

I play a guardian, but I don’t jump into the middle of the enemy zerg because jumping into a group of ~20 people just seems dumb to me

If that group of 20 people is the frontline of the enemy zerg, then yes, that’s dumb. But if that group of 20 people is the backline of of the enemy zerg, then you should jump in the middle of them and trash them with the other frontliners of your own group.

Confessions

Posted by: Death.7941

Death.7941

I have been playing ranger since first year. Never wanted to try another class, and I only level my mesmer and warrior to get gift of exploration and be my alternate bank for account bound items.
I stacked up way too many Bloodstone Dust and Empyreal Fragment.
All my characters are human female, and I love the hairstyle with the flower on it. Actually I love the hairstyle, but hate the flower guts. It’s ugly and out of context.
For almost 6 months into the game I dont know how to do Daily Dodge – in fact I dont know how to dodge at all. I also thought stats wont matter much and stayed with sub-80 exotics armor.
I tried my best to make my ranger’s face looks like mine x3. However I ended up made her too cartoonist and now I am jealous of her appearance.
My ranger is wearing the skimpiest armor possible – but not the underboobs, I enjoy the Sneakthief more. Who wont if she has that body LOL.
Nowadays I enjoy mining and chopping more than active combat. I managed to fully geared in ascended without buying anything from TP.
I had waited for a whole week for the wings release. I hate it but I knew gem price will spike. I took the chance to convert $120 to gold and bought Permanent Hairstyle Contract. I now change my hair way too often, like at least every zone changes x3.
I tend to rate another ranger in my dungeon party. However I never said a thing to the clumsy one.
Even in a bad group I tend to blame myself the most.
I run sw/axe, sw/torch, sw/wh AND a gs because of gs’s evade can save me many time and I dont trust my teammates. With it I solo’d the COE Alpha a few times while my teammates laying dead, and it definitely took way more time than just wipe and reset.
Sometimes I still unable to control my pet
I think I am a brainless farmer, all the time I must do something profitable like silverwaste, dungeon run or gathering stuffs. I cant stand chatting inside LA.
I hate silverwaste chest train guts though I still join it for hours every few days.
I’ve been on too many romantic relationship in this game and all of them was so bad. Last one got me banned and he took the chance to scam me a whole Eternity crafting set and got away with it.
I totally HATE PVP and WVW. I only enter WVW for karma train and world completion.
My English sucked and I always worry about my wording, making me awkward in a conversation, thus I dont talk much.

(edited by Death.7941)

Confessions

Posted by: AnClar.1304

AnClar.1304

Unlike RL, I am hopelessly directionally challenged IG…when someone calls out: “[Dociu Waypoint] then W” I’ll get to the waypoint, then run around in random patterns for a bit…and maybe even eventually figure out which way is west. It’s even worse underwater or in dungeons.

Also unlike RL, I am terrible at climbing IG. If there’s a route that requires going up thin planks (think Colossus in fractals) it’s pretty much a sure bet that I’ll fall a lot before I eventually get to where I need to be.

That said…my more coordinated guildies are a great bunch, exceptionally patient and helpful…that’s why I love GW2 and will keep playing, and running around in random patterns, and falling…the community. Simply the best community that I’ve found in years of gaming!

Confessions

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

I have been playing this game since launch. And today as i accidently equiped a focus stashed that i was using on my ele to my necro….i just found out ascended gear is acc bound not soul bound. I’m stunned at amount of my infused ascended back items i destroyed during the game.

I guess i didn’t get the memo. sadface

Confessions

Posted by: Silmar Alech.4305

Silmar Alech.4305

I’m a smart_ass and often cannot help posting “smart” answers to “stupid” questions in map chat. My last one was while waiting for Tequatl. There is always someone who doesn’t know the fixed time schedule despite all the timers, so it was asked:
“How long?”
I immediately felt the urge to answer:
“15 inches”
Then it dawned to me that at 20:00 there may be minors present and the bold answer may not be the best one, so I desperately sought for an innocuous addition:
“That’s the height of my Asura”
I got away! And it really sounded only like a bad joke. (I don’t get away every time.)

My second confession is that there are things I cannot even confess in a confession thread. My guild may read it.

Confessions

Posted by: Wolfield.9812

Wolfield.9812

Thief Main, always.

Playing in Spvp or WvW, people keep asking me for a duel, 1v1 noob type chat. I say its pointless since they will of course win, and that I just got lucky killing them. Most people don’t know how to deal with this, but in the back of my head, I do want to just 1v1 and kill them but refuse to sink to their petty level.

When ever I lose in Spvp, because my team cannot seem to rotate properly, I am raging to myself, but then one guy always starts insulting the team, so I jump in and tell him to learn some manners and report him for inappropriate behavior. In my head, I am thinking everything he just said was right…(Then sometimes I don’t rotate properly and just laugh at my team raging as we lose. I love gaming)

Confessions

Posted by: ammayhem.5962

ammayhem.5962

I do not own a full set of Zerk gear.

Port Sledge University [PSU]
Sorrow’s Furnace

Confessions

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I’m a Priory fan.

I’ve been maining a Ranger since GW1.

I’ve never tried dungeons besides Arah for personal story.

I don’t PvP because my reaction time is too slow and I have no chance to win.

Confessions

Posted by: Ze Dos Cavalos.6132

Ze Dos Cavalos.6132

I usually leech events unless I need to do achievements from that event.

When a good player is downed next to me I try to rez him even if I die in the process (if a normal player dies I just ignore him)

The only reason I still play this game is to farm ap.

I have +25k ap but when i do a dungeon with pugs i feel like the other players in the party are better than me, but after we start the dungeon i lose that feeling.

I never got a precursor drop lol

i never care what other ppl think about me in the game.

The only reason i do pvp is to farm ap so i confess i do a lot of the farm servers in pvp to do daily, and even though i find pvp boring i also do unranked arena to farm rank points ( trying to get rank80)

Whenever i have the chance i will troll ppl that ask questions in map chat

[DIE] Death is Energy

Confessions

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

I PvE in every PvP match.

Confessions

Posted by: ectogasm.8764

ectogasm.8764

I have 7 human chars and 1 Slyvari. I can’t bring myself to roll any of the others, because I hate the Charr ( never gotten over the Searing), Norns look like they move too slow and Asurans are horrible.

I hate any single heart pve quest that makes me a) switch to another form or disguise, or b) do anything other than kill or collect.

I have more human characters, with 2 norn, 1 asura, 1 charr, 1 sylvari. I’m just nostalgic when it comes to gw1 and find humans play better (jumping, running, etc..)

I hate most hearts but despise tonic ones

“The kingdom of the fathers and the heroes where are you?
I’m talking to you every night more than I should do”