Confessions

Confessions

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Weo weo.6378

Weo weo.6378

I told myself I wasn’t going to spend money on outfits and cosmetics, 30 transmutation charges, 5 outfits and 4 paint packs later I am now going to attempt tell myself to stop spending gems on cosmetics. I started this game 3 months ago.

halp.

Multiple Class Disorder

Confessions

Posted by: abbetd.5912

abbetd.5912

I love it when someone I’ve just killed talks smack. It makes my victory that much more satisfying to know how buttmad you are about it.

I will not be rolling a revenant when HoT goes live. I will instead spend as much time as possible in WvW and sPvP killing all the people learning how to play revenant.

Confessions

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

I sincerely dislike players who call their characters “toons” and dress them up in the most ridiculous, gaudy, ugly fashion as possible. Wing backpieces are nice, but when they have no link to the style of your armor, it’s just tacky. Making everything black is beginning to become a fashion no-no seeing how so many do it badly. Dressing up in the newest, flashiest armor pieces so you look like somebody just tossed skins in a blender and poured it on themselves make me cringe.

That all said, I tend to just ignore most people’s characters unless they show some sort of personal link to their characters (most in-game characters are simply bodies to me).

I much prefer simple looking characters! Ones that look natural and apart of the world vs gem store buildboards.

I spent the majority of gems I collected on unlocking season 2 of Living Story since I missed it on my year-long hiatus.

Confessions

Posted by: selkirofgc.9182

selkirofgc.9182

My main is a warrior in non-zerker gear. She is also a signet baby

My other capped alts include a ranger, a necro, and an engie.

I played early release and six months after launch then took a one year hiatus because my old guild wanted Rytlock and Logan to become romantically involved and I was scarred for life

I have two Norn capped because Norn

I spent mad cash for the Veteran title and have less than 10k achievement points

I still refer to the sorc-king as Adelbum

If you die in front of me more than three times in SW I’m not rezzing you. Learn how to dodge.

I rezz rangers very hesitantly in dungeons. I don’t know why I just contemplate rezzing them like its the last decision I can make in my entire life

I think Queen Jennah is very poorly dressed

I lurk in Queensdale on TC for like two hours for no reason

I use leet speak ironically to make people angry

Confessions

Posted by: Agarner.1840

Agarner.1840

I had a level 80 Engineer that I deleted simply because someone said on Reddit that they suck. I almost cried…. twice

I basically live in this game. spending 12+ hours a day in the game

I have a hate for males that play female humans/sylvari/norn characters.

I laugh everytime I see a charr female

I kept the first fractal spoon I found.

(edited by Agarner.1840)

Confessions

Posted by: Chrono.6928

Chrono.6928

confession: I really am a separist. Its not my fault. Years of killing charr in gw1 has conditioned me

Never forget, the searing. RIP ascalon. <3 forever pre.

Confessions

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I told myself I wasn’t going to spend money on outfits and cosmetics, 30 transmutation charges, 5 outfits and 4 paint packs later I am now going to attempt tell myself to stop spending gems on cosmetics. I started this game 3 months ago.

halp.

I’m with you on that. With every other Korean MMO grinder and pretty-RPG-fest out there, I’d always scoff.

And then, I became one of the whales. ;_;

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Confessions

Posted by: Leming.8436

Leming.8436

Im hatin on norn female warriors and guardians cos how stupid you must be to wear bikini as armor.

I cant stand thiefs on pvp, every time im able to kill one im kitten him by v+space around him.

I dont understand people who cant carry newbie through ac

I secretly pity Scarlet, she was gud character.

I hate every living story character anet gave us, those 2 lesbians the most

Im playing as tiny female guardian in full zerk just becouse I like to laugh at big kitten norn warriors then they die from elite mob.

Confessions

Posted by: Kaeja.6870

Kaeja.6870

Love reading the confessions in this topic! I’ll share some of my own while bored on my break

I can’t decide on a character to ‘main’ and end up wasting lots of time, money and effort on many different characters that I end up deleting and it frustrates me to no end. It would be my engineer if it wasn’t for the hobosacks obliterating the effort I put into my character’s look and farming my legendary.

As a female, I prefer to play female characters except for asura. I can’t stand the female asura as they sound way too snobby to me while the males seem a little, if only a little more modest (they’re still asura after all =p).

I sometimes chuckle at the lore- friendly name I came up with for my male asura elementalist: Phlabb. In my mind, it sounds awesome and silly at the same time. Combine that with the big, scorched floppy ears (fireball gone wrong) and the wizard hat. The result is priceless to me xD

Despite playing since headstart, I have yet to complete Arah paths 2 and 4 for the Dungeon Master title because I’m afraid of rude, narrowminded elitists and I refuse to purchase them as I want to experience them without being carried or rushing through them.

Two weeks after hitting level 80 on my first character (human engineer), I started over as a Sylvari engineer because the human character felt boring and bland to me.

The female human T3 light and medium armors make me cringe. I find them both hideous and ridiculous and can’t imagine anyone over the age of 16 would consider wearing them.

I have way too many female Sylvari characters and should probably get rid of half of them in order to protect myself from starting to hate playing them.

Sometimes I have this ridiculous urge to get a new account and start fresh because I miss the feeling of discovery and ‘unlocking’ achievements. Then I think of how my bank slots, collections, legendary and achievement points would be wasted and I stop myself from doing it, though the feeling never quite goes away. It annoys me to no end!

LFG titles such as “zerker or kick” “ping gear” “no noobs” “no -insert non-meta class/build-” make me seriously question the idea that GW2 supposedly has the best community. I understand that people want to use their time efficiently when farming gold, but there’s no need to be a kitten about it and call anyone who simply wants to enjoy the game using their own creative build a noob or worse. I would consider the opposite to be closer to being nooby: copying a build from a website and playing the easy way by skipping or 1 hitting stuff.
To end on a less bitter note: seeing titles like “all are welcome” make me smile!

Confessions

Posted by: Tyreal.5230

Tyreal.5230

I think people who play other genders are creeps (unless it’s a game where you have no choice. Then it’s fine. Or if you get some bonus out of it like in Fire Emblem)

I made a female guardian because I preferred the way she held her greatsword compared to males. I got used to it and have been playing females since. Does that make me a creep?

Guild: guildless
Elementalist: Sheva Alamarr
Guardian: Stella Alamarr

Confessions

Posted by: ainekitten.9517

ainekitten.9517

• When a toon looks great I assume the player is a girl irl. If the toon looks ugly, I immediately assume the owner is a male irl. I think all female human thieves with the underboob-showing armor are all males irl, and all toons wearing kittenty armors for that matter.

I admit yes, I’m a girl and my characters are all well put together and everything matches everything. However, people think I’m a guy all the time because I opt for the most revealing option possible and they’re obviously wrong. Spoiler alert: my female human thief has the underboob armor.

• Whenever someone shouts in map chat that they just need a little more mats or gold to finish something(be it legendary or ascended stuff or just some cool-looking weapon), I always give them whatever I can, regardless if they’re lying or not. Shame on them if they’re lying though. Lol.

Spare some ectos? Like 500 of them? For my fractal capacitor journey? :P
I’m only halfway joking.

Rata Sum = Mursaat
Wake up, Tyria!

Confessions

Posted by: brently.7946

brently.7946

I dont like 99.9% of the community. It’s at the point where if i’m in a pug group I will not talk to the other players.

I also hate it when others think they know my profession better than me and tell me to bring a certain skill for something before we even try it. I get it if we go in and try and we wipe and I didn’t have the skill; but MOST of the time I already had the skill they were requesting loaded. I’ll then swap the skill out just because; don’t tell me how to live my life. Especially if you have less AP than I have.

Confessions

Posted by: Agarner.1840

Agarner.1840

Hmm my last set of confessions weren’t really that well done and they weren’t huge so I am going to try again. I hate female thieves with the underboob flower in their hair trend. I hate the crow wings, and I hate when people play females when they’re male irl

I never revive a lone thief because %75 of the time they’re just roaming for easy kills on the little guys getting to the commander tags.

I think Asurans look like tiny fetuses and Norn are the coolest (playable) race (tengu I need you)

I always replace profanity with kitten.

I am jealous of people with like 15,000 AP

I hate the hobosacks on engineers and wish they were never invented.

And if I see an AFK player in a event area I kill them… If I see an AFK I kill them (esp. if they’re human female underboob thieves with the kitten flower >:(

Confessions

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

How about confessions about others’ confessions?

LFG titles such as “zerker or kick” “ping gear” “no noobs” “no -insert non-meta class/build-” make me seriously question the idea that GW2 supposedly has the best community. I understand that people want to use their time efficiently when farming gold, but there’s no need to be a kitten about it and call anyone who simply wants to enjoy the game using their own creative build a noob or worse. I would consider the opposite to be closer to being nooby: copying a build from a website and playing the easy way by skipping or 1 hitting stuff.
To end on a less bitter note: seeing titles like “all are welcome” make me smile!

I’m with you. I tend to avoid any group beyond “exp 80”. When it says “exp 80” all I can think of is whiny prissy ppl that NEEEED to stack for whatever reason even when it’s not necessary. I’ll join an “exp 80” team but I try to avoid it. I should make my own parties more.

Which is another confession: I don’t make parties like I should. I join other parties. Dunno why, maybe because I think people will expect me to “lead” when all I want to do is go with the flow.

• When a toon looks great I assume the player is a girl irl. If the toon looks ugly, I immediately assume the owner is a male irl. I think all female human thieves with the underboob-showing armor are all males irl, and all toons wearing kittenty armors for that matter.

I admit yes, I’m a girl and my characters are all well put together and everything matches everything. However, people think I’m a guy all the time because I opt for the most revealing option possible and they’re obviously wrong. Spoiler alert: my female human thief has the underboob armor.

And I’m a guy and my human female Ranger has underboob. You’ll never be able to tell us apart!!

I dont like 99.9% of the community. It’s at the point where if i’m in a pug group I will not talk to the other players.

I also hate it when others think they know my profession better than me and tell me to bring a certain skill for something before we even try it. I get it if we go in and try and we wipe and I didn’t have the skill; but MOST of the time I already had the skill they were requesting loaded. I’ll then swap the skill out just because; don’t tell me how to live my life. Especially if you have less AP than I have.

I don’t like it when people never talk! Because if people never talk, I stop looking at the chat window. And if I stop looking at the chat window, you’ll never be able to communicate with me.

That said, I try to be friendly when I group and say stuff. I don’t tend to “show” people how to do things either. I let people try to discover stuff on their own and try whatever they do. Again, I like going with the flow. If people ask me what to do or if I know how to accomplish something, I’ll say something…but if no one talks in chat, I likely won’t see it! I don’t like telling people how to do their job, I’ll just let you die (after I’ve tried to save you over a dozen times!) over and over.

That said, I have an unusually low amount of AP! I just hit 5k last night.

Hmm my last set of confessions weren’t really that well done and they weren’t huge so I am going to try again. I hate female thieves with the underboob flower in their hair trend. I hate the crow wings, and I hate when people play females when they’re male irl

I also dislike the crow wing combinations people have but the wings themselves aren’t bad…

I’m a male! I have a female thief! She doesn’t have underboob though, since she’s Charr. No flower or anything. She mainly wears tier2 cultural because it looks like a sleevless hoodie. She’s super cute! (not big eyes cute, just cute) and has the Jungle Explorer outfit/cap which is also cute on her!

Confession: I am a creeper when it comes to female Charr o_0 but I only recently made one myself.

When it comes to creating characters, I like balance. Even though I’m male, I like having at least half my characters as female but currently I’m imbalanced (4 males, 3 females).

Confessions

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

I have done the silver waste farm

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

Confessions

Posted by: tboneking.2531

tboneking.2531

-I bought the mariner horn with my friend, and together we stood in populated zones simultaneously playing F and B naturals.
-The first build I make on any level 80 character is always a non-meta/ non-zerker build that many would consider to be a troll build (magi life siphoning necro)
-I want some form of the trinity system in pvp so there are more roles than direct damage bursting that are also effective
-When Im tired or have work to do I will occasionally sit at world boss events and tag things avery couple minutes so i get full credit. Thanks for carrying me everyone.
-I joined a large guild just for the ascended trinkets with the full intension of leaving after I got them (I ended up staying)
-I save the quagan in Frostgorge
-I run Aetherpath because I have to think
-I wish I could have joined the Flame Legion

Confessions

Posted by: Roda.7468

Roda.7468

Whenever I see a Sylvari with red glow, I immediately think they didn’t notice that part of their character creation.

Confessions

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

I jump on people I kill in PvP.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

Confessions

Posted by: Cyan.6904

Cyan.6904

Here we go..

• All my characters have background stories, but I’ll never tell them to anyone. Connected to this is that I’ll never RP is public and just keep all the things that happen in their life in my head. I do respect roleplayers though, although the overly romantic stories make me cringe.
  • I never like people with characters who share the name Cyan with me, I was first with it anyway, don’t copy me.
  • I have 19 characters, and I prefer humans over every other race. Norn and Sylvari are acceptable because of the humanoid features, my single Charr is cute, but Asura are hideous. I even specifically noted in my mains background that she hates and detest Asura. I want to pull their ears off.
  • I was not planning in sharing some of the background of my main. Uh yes..
  • I always use Tornado as elite for my main, even if people don’t like me because of it. It’s background related as well. (Shoot..)
  • I always forget my Fractals rank, and also don’t know where to find it. Because of this, I never do Fractals anymore.
  • I never did CoE and I often forget it exists. On top of that, I often forget how paths in dungeons work and what I have to do. I feel a bit ashamed that I have to ask my guildies again and again, because I just don’t remember it.
  • My left hand is slightly disabled and because of that I use my mouse to activate skills. I hate people who call names on people who use their mouse for whatever reason there is. On top of that, I hate it when people kick players for it.
  • I run what I want to run, I don’t like people who tell you what to run or what kind of gear you should have. All zerker builds don’t enjoy me at all.
  • Lastly, people who walk pass me when I need a ress get a lot of curse words to their heads. People who do ress me deserve a statue for their time and kindness.
Cyan Graceland — Elementalist
The Knights Temple [TKT] — Aurora Glade

Confessions

Posted by: OrianZeta.1537

OrianZeta.1537

Male that plays mostly female characters; they just look nicer. I dislike how bad and ridiculous most male avatars look (especially with armor), and it’s difficult for me to create one that I’m happy with. For some reason this is only a problem with human-like races.

Years of gaming in female avatars, I almost never encounter creeps/clingy guys. Real female friends do, and sometimes it’s so random that it bothers me I don’t get it more. Ok, I like to troll them, but still, I feel like I should lead a class on how to repel creeps by doing absolutely nothing.

If you play an animal or any non-human creature, especially if you role-play, but are human in real life, then you are lying to people. I also look at human characters and hate when they’re obviously cats behind the keyboard. I can never have a relationship with a cat, and it’s really deceiving to others in a fantasy game.

I’ve bought Arah runs, don’t know how to do explorable and don’t think it’s a big deal. This is normal if you played GW1, and devs have always accepted selling.

I don’t create LFG because I’m accustomed to that person having to lead and coordinate the run, and I’ll feel anxiety if no one joins after ten seconds. I’ll doubt I know what I’m doing and wait for a group to start filling. I wish there was a matchmaking system.

Confessions

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

I defend Hills in WvW with my ranger waiting for the opportunity to Point Blank Shot people off the cliffs (Did that to a frenchie last night. To add insult to injury, I shot him again with the auto attack before they fell to their doom.) I REGRET NOTHING

I play a PVE necro build in WVW and my reflexes are shot. I blame the other player for being a kitten. I REGRET NOTHING

I intend to buy a stack of salt and if someone QQ’s in game, send them some salt in place of tears.

When PUGs call for a stack, I always stand away from the stack and draw the aggro. Still not been kicked for doing so and I REGRET NOTHING.

When people tag Eternity/Sunrise/Twilight in game chat, I always tell them off about how horrible they are and never to bring them to big events even if it means descending into a prolonged argument about Legendary weapons. I REGRET NOTHING.

Attachments:

Confessions

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

I got some new ones! (Now with sPvP experience.)

• I still click utility skills from time to time, it’s taking time for me to get adjusted to using them on my G600.
  • I have a bad habit of dodge rolling twice in attempt to interrupt a channeled skill (because ESC can not be rebound and my control scheme isn’t close to that.)
  • In hotjoin matches, I join the team with the fewest thieves
  • However, I am in love with the stealth mechanic despite rarely using it
  • I would totally pick up and hug an asura if they were real (preferably female)
  • I want to like playing engineer SO BAD, but I can’t (still waiting on a primary gun using class)
^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Confessions

Posted by: Seishiro.7468

Seishiro.7468

When people want me to post my gear for a gearcheck I always mess with them until they kick me, even though I use Berserkergear, I just can’t stand Zerkerelitists and want them to suffer for judging other peoples playstyle ;P

“Trust in iron, not false gods” Karnar Ironclaw, Centurio of the Iron Legion

Confessions

Posted by: allire.3984

allire.3984

• In PvE, I main a condi thief, and I’m having great fun with it. Zerker elitists who will tell me I’m wrong or bad can go jump into the Mount Doom Maelstrom for all I care.

That is something to be proud of.

Is it?

You are my new heroine

/bow @ Nay of the Ether

Some more:

• I can’t jump kitten. Either lag or my own coordination or misclick or a stupid mistake – something will always get me. I still try, but the experience is frustrating.
  • My first character, created during the first minutes of pre, is actually my main from gw1. And I have a whole elaborate, complicated headcanon plot to support that.
  • I hate Charr. I will never forgive them the Searing. Would’ve joined Separatists if I could.
  • I actually like doing hearts.
  • I mouse-click skills all the time.
  • I have 9 lvl 80 alts, 7 of them were levelled from 20 to 80 in the Boss Blitz. 4 of them are mules.
  • I avoid playing engineer because of hobosacks.
This one feels like a flower!..

Confessions

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I am struggling to accept that I am Ranged DPS.
GW2 is the only game where melee has been actually appealing to me, and it ticks me off when ANet designs bosses that provoke me into pulling out my rifle.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Confessions

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

I have a hate for males that play female humans/sylvari/norn characters.

Why?

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Confessions

Posted by: godofcows.2451

godofcows.2451

i confess that i have been waiting for the bunny ears to come out of the gemstore again for a year now.

…and i’m still waiting.

….my broken heart.

…i cry evrytiem.

Confessions

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

I confess that i have been trying to find people to RP with for the first time in 2 years. After saying i would never do something so silly.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Confessions

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

• I avoid playing engineer because of hobosacks.

I do not avoid it, but still…

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Confessions

Posted by: Xdmatt.3958

Xdmatt.3958

- I despise the asura. More than anything else in the game perhaps. More than I hated gnomes in WoW. I don’t find them cute or cool. They are ugly, their animations are stupid, their voices grate, their random barks are annoying. And while I enjoy the “technomagic” aspect of their culture, I hate the race in general with passion.

- I strongly dislike the Sylvari. I disliked Trahearne from the get-go, I never liked Caithe, and now with the whole “we are of the dragon” thing there are even fewer reasons to like them.

- I absolutely hate killing the Dredge. Maybe because I’m from Russia and grew up during the last years of communist party. Or maybe because they are such a miserable lot. I find the mole and rat puns cute, I think the poor kittens sound pathetic when they fight and talk, and I try to steer clear of them in general even though I’m about 40 kills from the Dredge Slayer achievement.

- I quietly rage when I see people type “toon” or “LeL”.

- I didn’t recognize Jennifer Hale when I saw her at PAX South until she announced who she was. At least I didn’t say anything stupid to her.

- And speaking of Queen Jennah, I am irrationally fond of the character. I hope she never wears shoes.

How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

Confessions

Posted by: Remmenz.6325

Remmenz.6325

I am struggling to accept that I am Ranged DPS.
GW2 is the only game where melee has been actually appealing to me, and it ticks me off when ANet designs bosses that provoke me into pulling out my rifle.

i feel the exact same way. First game ever where i feel comfortable playing a melee and actually enjoying. I just reached my first 80 as a guardian and i always thought it would be a ranged profession when i bought the game on release.

I BOUGHT THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO AND JUST HIT MY FIRST 80.

Guess all that i needed to do to enjoy the game was to expand my horizon.

Confessions

Posted by: CrimsonDX.4821

CrimsonDX.4821

I actually like Trahearne.

I do not run full zerker, and I never will.

I never use sword on my ranger.

I play female characters, I make them at cute as possible, and I make them wear revealing armor. I also wish there was more bikini armor.

Even though I have been playing since launch I still don’t have a legendary or ascended armor.

I play PvP even though I suck at it, and I don’t care if I’m hindering my group because of it.

I think people who believe that certain items (like legendaries) should be rare and exclusive are idiots.

I think people who complain that the game is too easy are elitist scumbags.

Confessions

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

Every now and then i enter a path sellers lfg and say they should be ashamed of themselves. Then exit the group.

Every time i see a staff ele i force myself not to vote kick it from a dungeon, instead i grind my teeth and watch it how he/she spams fireballs with no attument switch ever and then die max range from all of us. Then i don’t res him/her the whole run because f you start using dodge and stop checking your facebook.

I do the same from above when a necro is in a group. Or a ranger. Because max range-spamming 1 rocks.

I change my armor’s apperance way to often. Sometimes weekly.

After i flushed 200gold in mystic forge and only got a few pearl exotics i quit playing for 2 months.

I like like world completion it relaxes me.

I strongly resent people who ping precursor drops on world boss event. I’m jelous besause in 2 years of playing the most expensive item that dropped to me is a hammer worth 20 gold.

I like running fractals even tho i know i’m going to get a uninfused ring on lvl 50.

Once i vote kicked afk-er on the phone after being afk for 10 min because i wanted to finish asuran fractal because Mentalist was on in 30 min on tv and i wanted to watch it.

So are you complaining, trying to get people to feel sorry for you or trying to impress other people?

Certified Gameaholic

Confessions

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

I was so unhappy with WvW xp account bound change, I used to make new alts just to run in WvW with invader title and kill all those that wanted a free loot bag.

I hate how people focus me in team fights cos of my wvw rank (EU T9 doesn’t have many platinums) but I do exactly same to enemy players xD

I like thief in WvW cos I can stealth sneak into a tower enemies are capping, then I wait for RI to finish and cap it for my own. No need to buy siege or waste time building it :P

When I don’t play a thief, I pick on enemy thieves to make their life miserable.

I lie about having lag to avoid TS cos:
1. I don’t like all the social stuff like small talk,
2. I often don’t register others are talking to me and when in a fight, no time to respond anyway.
3. When I die some sort of unglorious death, I rage way too much for others to hear it.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Confessions

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

NEw Confession:

-Despite my earlier confession of not liking Humans. I fell in love with a guy who plays a human and as a result I play my Human Ele more than any of my other characters when I am with him, unless my Ele isn’t’ geared for what we are doing (Fractals I am lookin at you).
- I joined the Meta on my Elementalist to impress said guy.
- I actually really enjoy the meta staff bunker build in spvp
- I really like Meta on my Ele =(
- I still feel horrible for liking Meta after all of my years of fighting against it.
- My Guardian will never have berserker gear or DPS traits even though I have fallen down the Meta Rabbit Hole.
- I fell in love with someone I met in this game.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Confessions

Posted by: Elorna.5329

Elorna.5329

There’s this cave with bears and bearcubs in Queensdale. I kill all of them whenever I run past that area.

The greatest freedom is the freedom not to get involved.

Confessions

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Some others:

- I get mad if someone has ancient PCs (i. e. Screenshots of 4:3 ratio CRT monitors with low rez etc.)
- I hate in game names which aren’t proper like XxX UBERZ KILLARZZZZZ OoO . I always think those are 16y olds with inferiority complex.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Confessions

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

I have some more!!!

• I completed Arah story mode for the first time the other day with a group whose combined AP was about half mine
    – I’m not sure why i waited so long to do it
    – The final battle had a lot of good screenshot opportunities, and i took them
    – I think it was a well done ending to the PS
    – I also wondered where Trahearne was throughout the fight (most notably when the pact showed up
  • I finished Kamohoali’i Kotaki even though i’ll only ever see it like once a month.
Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

Confessions

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

When my commander told me to stack, I didnt stack.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Confessions

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

When my commander told me to stack, I didnt stack.

How dare thee!!!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Confessions

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I confess I have mini southsun farens out on all my characters because there’s a lack of male skimpy in this game and someone needs to do their part in making the world a skimpier place.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Confessions

Posted by: Zoul.1087

Zoul.1087

I once played the lute while in a lane of VineWrath, while the commander angrily stared at me.

Confessions

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

- My main is a hammer guardian, cause my reaction times are horrible and that’s the only build that usually doesn’t require split-second decisions on my part, while also giving me opportunity to be at least marginally useful to others. 1, 2 and 3 are practically the only weapon skills I use, and the slow autoattack chain gives me that 2-3 seconds I need to locate a shout or the healing skill on the skill bar.
- ^ I also can’t use AoE. Well, I can, but it takes so much time that I avoid using weapons having AoE skills whenever possible.
- ^ Consequently, my dream feature in GW2 is “automatic AoE on target”.
- My hobby is arriving a bit late to Teq (which guarantees getting on a sparsely populated map) and watching people fail it from a safe distance.
- My biggest annoyance is finding just the perfect dye for my char, and then realizing it costs >200g on the TP (looking at you, Vincent!)

I guess that’s enough for one go.

Confessions

Posted by: ReV.6097

ReV.6097

I once played the lute while in a lane of VineWrath, while the commander angrily stared at me.

This is the best one :P

GW2 Role Play Deviant art -
Legacy of Kain:
[link]http://fav.me/d8kgamy[/link]

Confessions

Posted by: Schaffa Zeinadine.6342

Schaffa Zeinadine.6342

I literally was tearing up watching the season 2 finale cutscenes after one of the Sylvaries said “we are not the enemy” and everyone is going against them.. Still sad till now though

(edited by Schaffa Zeinadine.6342)

Confessions

Posted by: Quiznos.4296

Quiznos.4296

Even though I’ve been wishing I had a good ranged weapon, I’m kinda mad that guardian gets LB. I now realize that I never wanted ranged, just viable melee, or better, just straight up support.

I was stuck on the down with the trinity hype train… Even though I mained heal/prot monk and support rit in gw1. I now realize my mistake.

I played max HP gear from release until ascended descended upon us. Most people hated me at the start of a dungeon, most people loved me at the end of it…

Whenever someone’s first remark to me is " subway’s better… " I want to punch them in the head. Not because their wrong, which they totally are, but because they think it’s a totally original hilarious joke that I don’t hear 10-20 times a session.

No I don’t eat there every day, no I don’t think it’s the best place ever. I haven’t eaten at one in at least 5 years. I mostly just really like the creepy hamsters. Honestly, I mostly eat at taco bell… Like ~8 times a week minimum… Which brings me to my next point…

I constantly tell people I work with that gamers don’t just sit in the dark staring unblinking at a screen with a diet consisting primarily of soda, hot pockets, ramen, and taco bell… …I’m exactly what they think I am.

I probably spend 3-4 times as many hours on the wiki, forums, YouTube, or in excel trying to explore, document, and adapt to every facet of the game. Nailing down that perfect look, and how to get it. Reading up on as much lore aconnectinand trying to connect the dots. Figuring out exactly what build I want to run… Until I finally log in, and an hour later the patch message pops up again…

I secretly hate how much the game has changed/expanded since launch. I find it overwhelming and unsettling; especially as someone who spent the last two years of pre gw2 as a perma-pre.

I get really upset when I get kicked from guilds… Even though I haven’t logged in in 3 months… I also get really upset when I see someone hasn’t logged in in 30 days.

What’s better than 5 Zerkers who have to dodge all the time? 4 zerkers and a heals guard. Please, let me let you be lazy.

All of the HoT news, lore, skills, even just revenant strangely make me want to go back and play gw1.

I will probably never play gw1 again because jumping.

Ahh… that feels better. Thank you so much for this thread.

Confessions

Posted by: SoulTaker.2093

SoulTaker.2093

I really hate when there are other guardians in a dungeon, and im the only one using wall of reflection, even if its a proyectile heavy fight. Same with stand your ground.

I hate when in a lfg post states “exp only” and in the first boss, they all wipe.

I dont rez people at the lanes after a boss fight in SW, they should wp, and feel asahamed.

Once in pug in CE everyone was asking if we were all on the zerker meta, and I was using full cleric armor.

Dont regret nothing!!!

Confessions

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

I wouldn’t have thought threads like this would be allowed on here.

“Spirit of Halloween” (whatever that is supposed to be, exactly?) or not.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

Confessions

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

10 years later, I still hate the Charr for what they did to Ascalon.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Confessions

Posted by: Altair.8402

Altair.8402

I don’t res rangers with bear pets.