Dueling Option - Forgotten?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TokyoGhost.6492

TokyoGhost.6492

I was just wondering why is this feature still not implemented after 2 years? Cmon people, its essential thing!

Who wouldn’t like to compete with their friends in PvE? Its almost like WvW, but in PvE maps

@devs I am not asking for big, money taking feature. Its simple, small detail which makes this game more awesome

I made so much mistakes that I now make mistakes without mistake.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

No, I wouldn’t like to compete with my friends in PvE. But thanks for asking. lol

Every time this thread comes up, more people are against it than for it. Which would make it not an essential feature in my book.

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

No, I wouldn’t like to compete with my friends in PvE. But thanks for asking. lol

Every time this thread comes up, more people are against it than for it. Which would make it not an essential feature in my book.

This.

just set up a custom arena and fight your friends there.

Posted by: TokyoGhost.6492

TokyoGhost.6492

This.

just set up a custom arena and fight your friends there.

Oh really? o.O
So paying? yeaaaa

I made so much mistakes that I now make mistakes without mistake.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Considering we have at least 1 thread weekly regarding dueling, I’m sure they haven’t forgotten…we don’t fricking let them……ever.

/no pvp in pve

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

It’s not been forgotten, it’s something Anet have consciously chosen not to have in the game.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

So private arenas, WvW and obsidian sanctum isn’t enough. Ahem, okay. And yeah this thread pops up multiple times a week. It start to get boring …

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Oh really? o.O
So paying? yeaaaa

You know you can do this with gold now, yes? It doesn’t take gems.
Hell if you want, set one up and I’ll donate my time tokens to it.

Ya know, as many people want dueling, if they pooled their resources for an arena (or 2), they’d probably have plenty to keep it open for a good loooooong time.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Slcrisis.6930

Slcrisis.6930

+1 for dueling as always. wishful thinking though, I highly doubt they’ll implement it.

Again for the people who don’t want to duel, put in an option to ignore requests, simples. Doesn’t mean it should be cut out of the game completely just because some people would rather not duel their friends. That’s just silly.

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

+1 for dueling as always. wishful thinking though, I highly doubt they’ll implement it.

Again for the people who don’t want to duel, put in an option to ignore requests, simples. Doesn’t mean it should be cut out of the game completely just because some people would rather not duel their friends. That’s just silly.

Dueling is PvP and A.Net said their system design for the PvE side WAS NOT DESIGNED for any type of PvP.

That is why there are arenas in the sPvP area.

Vayne.8563

Actually it’s only silly because you’re not in our shoes. I’m not that intolerant of what other people want…until it affects my gameplay…and it will.

People who like that are not generally the type of people I want to play with. It’s not my thing. Call me a care bear if you like, the shoe fits.

The more features you have that attract competitive PvE’ers the worse the entire tone of the community goes down. It affects everyone. PvE in this game was designed to be cooperative. It attacted a certain community. The more competitive it gets, the worse the community gets. That’s why games like League of Legends have such a bad community.

Since I’d prefer the community to be happy, nicer, one big family…well yeah I’d prefer it not. Here’s how it worked in other games where you could switch off the option.

You’d be sitting there crafting or doing whatever, and some kid would come up to you and challenge you to a duel. If you don’t respond, some kid will whisper you. If you still don’t respond and you block them, they’ll follow you around and jump up and down spamming stuff, while calling you out in map chat and talking trash. I know this is what happens, because it’s happened to me before, even though I’ve had my dueling option disabled.

Since I don’t want to encourage that kind of juvenile unnecessary behavior, I’ll have to pass on dueling.

Posted by: pigdog.9215

pigdog.9215

Dueling is PvP and A.Net said their system design for the PvE side WAS NOT DESIGNED for any type of PvP.

That isnt going to stop people from asking for it, arena net should just implement dueling in so people stop asking for it. Just because some people are scared that someone will laugh at their poor dueling performance it doesnt mean people don’t want it lol.

Vayne.8563

That isnt going to stop people from asking for it, arena net should just implement dueling in so people stop asking for it. Just because some people are scared that someone will laugh at their poor dueling performance it doesnt mean people don’t want it lol.

Nope Anet shouldn’t add things just because people ask for it. They should only add if it if it fits their vision for the game. My guess is that it doesn’t.

pigdog.9215

Nope Anet shouldn’t add things just because people ask for it. They should only add if it if it fits their vision for the game. My guess is that it doesn’t.

Then i guess their vision of the game doesnt include a large PVP scene l0l. There is no way people will take the PvP as seriously as WoWs if you cant even duel people.

Vayne.8563

Then i guess their vision of the game doesnt include a large PVP scene l0l

It includes, like Guild Wars 1, a scene where PvP and PvE are separate entities that don’t really interact with each other. There was very little interaction between PvP and PvE in Guild Wars 1 and that was often considered a PvP-centric game.

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

You’d be sitting there crafting or doing whatever, and some kid would come up to you and challenge you to a duel. If you don’t respond, some kid will whisper you. If you still don’t respond and you block them, they’ll follow you around and jump up and down spamming stuff, while calling you out in map chat and talking trash. I know this is what happens, because it’s happened to me before, even though I’ve had my dueling option disabled.

Since I don’t want to encourage that kind of juvenile unnecessary behavior, I’ll have to pass on dueling.

Bit of a nightmare scenario there, in 9+ years of WoW the worst I’ve ever had to do was hit decline and then ignore a whisper and that happened maybe twice.

The duellists tended to hang around outside the gates of the main cities where they knew they’d find other like-minded souls.

Posted by: Scrambles.2604

Scrambles.2604

A long time ago, Colin Johanson said in an interview they would like add open world dueling in the game at some point. Realistically, this will never happen, most likely for reasons outside of Anet’s control (aka doesn’t fit nicely in the gem store).

I don’t expect duels, even though i think it would be awesome, but it is incorrect to say it is not part of “Anet’s vision.” Given the time, resources, money, i’m sure they would love to put it in, but it doesn’t look like it will ever be part of the current model of shallow feature packs, LS updates, and gem store additions.

Vayne.8563

A long time ago, Colin Johanson said in an interview they would like add open world dueling in the game at some point. Realistically, this will never happen, most likely for reasons outside of Anet’s control (aka doesn’t fit nicely in the gem store).

I don’t expect duels, even though i think it would be awesome, but it is incorrect to say it is not part of “Anet’s vision.” Given the time, resources, money, i’m sure they would love to put it in, but it doesn’t look like it will ever be part of the current model of shallow feature packs, LS updates, and gem store additions.

I’m not sure that’s correct, even though I remember that interview. Lots of things are said in interviews, because they’re off the cuff. Later, on deeper thought, seeing the response to them, they might think differently.

Surely since then I’ve not seen Anet mention dueling even once.

pigdog.9215

It includes, like Guild Wars 1, a scene where PvP and PvE are separate entities that don’t really interact with each other. There was very little interaction between PvP and PvE in Guild Wars 1 and that was often considered a PvP-centric game.

That doesnt change the fact that dueling helps improve a pvp community, if you can go to an area where people randomly duel and you watch it’s interesting. They should have added a system where there is an area in the mists where you can duel instead of making it all instanced. Guild wars 2 is no way a PvP-centric game tho? Also guild wars 1 was no where near as pvp centric as WoW and look at how big WoW’s pvp scene is still now compared to gw1s.

Vayne.8563

That doesnt change the fact that dueling helps improve a pvp community, if you can go to an area where people randomly duel and you watch it’s interesting. They should have added a system where there is an area in the mists where you can duel instead of making it all instanced. Guild wars 2 is no way a PvP-centric game tho? Also guild wars 1 was no where near as pvp centric as WoW and look at how big WoW’s pvp scene is still now compared to gw1s.

So let them have arenas for dueling away from the open world. I never had a problem with that.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Considering we have at least 1 thread weekly regarding dueling

Hmm .. i had the feeling the duelz-folks had made a short summer break for the last week

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Scrambles.2604

I’m not sure that’s correct, even though I remember that interview. Lots of things are said in interviews, because they’re off the cuff. Later, on deeper thought, seeing the response to them, they might think differently.

Surely since then I’ve not seen Anet mention dueling even once.

i can post the link to the interview if you want

They definitely haven’t mentioned it since then, and like i said, if you had to predict, just based on the current direction of the game and what HAS been added, i would say there is no chance of adding duels.

But the only evidence we have seen specifically regarding duels has been from that interview, in which he said he would like to add open world dueling, and also that dueling via custom spvp is an awkward work-around.

This shows me that open world duels isn’t a matter of “we can’t add this because it will increase the level of toxicity in the game” but more so “we can’t add it because it’s not in line without current model for game development and wont line up with our quarterly revenue goals.”

So i don’t think they will add it, but not for the silly reasons that are constantly parroted across the forums.

pigdog.9215

So let them have arenas for dueling away from the open world. I never had a problem with that.

Like i said an area where people are dueling each other creates competitiveness, People will not randomly stumble upon people dueling and watch if its in a closed off area. Im just saying Guild wars 2 will never be competitive in the PvP scene if they arent creating an atmosphere where people can enjoy being competitive. If 2 people duel in a forrest who else knows besides them? no one, but if they duel outside a city everyone who goes past can watch the entertainment. Like i said just look at how popular WoW’s PvP is, it wouldn’t be that popular if they didn’t give players opportunities to be competitive ( dueling ).

Vayne.8563

Like i said an area where people are dueling each other creates competitiveness, People will not randomly stumble upon people dueling and watch if its in a closed off area. Im just saying Guild wars 2 will never be competitive in the PvP scene if they arent creating an atmosphere where people can enjoy being competitive. If 2 people duel in a forrest who else knows besides them? no one, but if they duel outside a city everyone who goes past can watch the entertainment. Like i said just look at how popular WoW’s PvP is, it wouldn’t be that popular if they didn’t give players opportunities to be competitive ( dueling ).

So people can just start dueling in the middle of an event they’re not participating in and scale it up, making it harder for a person to do because they want to duel there? I don’t think that’s a good idea.

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

I like being able to log in and not get harassed by people who want to duel unless I go to a duel room

In a game that promotes cooperation and unity on the foundation of its mechanics for PVE, the last thing many players want to see is PVP tossed into their experience.

Especially if they interfere with dynamic events/world bosses.

If you want to duel, it takes you 2 minutes to find one. There’s a whole instance dedicated to small scale PVP, and two for Large Scale PVP. And new players are constantly harassed by NPCs advertising the mists, so it is very hard for someone to not be aware of how PVP works unless they are genuinely not interested.

Which probably wouldn’t be remedied by shoving it in their face.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

(edited by Azure The Heartless.3261)

Scrambles.2604

So people can just start dueling in the middle of an event they’re not participating in and scale it up, making it harder for a person to do because they want to duel there? I don’t think that’s a good idea.

Two people wont effect a group event so significantly that it is the difference between win or loss. If two extra people not participating causes an event to fail, it was failed already. There are AFKers at every event already.

You gotta do better than that, Vayne

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

How can something be forgotten that has never been anything other than a vaguely interesting idea? One off hand comment about that would be nice does not mean it will be in game at all.

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

Two people wont effect a group event so significantly that it is the difference between win or loss. If two extra people not participating causes an event to fail, it was failed already. There are AFKers at every event already.

Well said man,well said…

pigdog.9215

Well you’re obviously assuming that you’d be able to do that? In WoW there are places you can duel and places you cant, in gw2 an easy fix towards that is making you unable to duel in areas where events may appear. Any other issues they could easily fix. But like i said they don’t have to help the PvP community but they cant complain that it isnt competitive enough like other MMORPGS.

Vayne.8563

There aren’t AFKers at every event, unless you happen to be talking about meta events…but I’m not. Some of us actually play in the open world. Sometimes I come across an event and I’m the only one there.

Sometimes that event involves, say, protecting buildings from attacking enemies. It’s hard enough solo, running back and forth with the number of people who spawn. If two people were dueling there (or AFK there for that matter), the number of enemies would at least double. There’s no way in hell I could cope with that situation. There are many events I could think of that that would be a problem with.

Dusty Moon.4382

Then duel in sPvP arena. My guild has done that many times. No one is stopping you. At least in the sPvP-centric arenas, everything is a little more balanced and no one profession will out power another.

In PvE, since it is built for teams, some professions are more support than others and would not win in a fair fight.

For me, I find that Duels DO NOT help bind the PvP world together – it is about bragging rights only.

GW1 was a TEAM based PvP while WoW was a group of individuals that tried to work together.

pigdog.9215

There aren’t AFKers at every event, unless you happen to be talking about meta events…but I’m not. Some of us actually play in the open world. Sometimes I come across an event and I’m the only one there.

Sometimes that event involves, say, protecting buildings from attacking enemies. It’s hard enough solo, running back and forth with the number of people who spawn. If two people were dueling there (or AFK there for that matter), the number of enemies would at least double. There’s no way in hell I could cope with that situation. There are many events I could think of that that would be a problem with.

Thats kind of silly actually, if 2 people are dueling in an event and notice it’s failing because of them then im SURE they’ll help out. Also if you’re dying run to them and they’ll get attacked and be forced to help out. Just ask the two people to duel away or help if you’re losing. I also don’t remember wiping random world events because people akitten in the event.

Scrambles.2604

I will indulge your oddly specific, fantasy situation.

“excuse me guys, could you duel away from this event, please? Thanks! I appreciate you moving away so i could finish this event! Wait? Are you serious? You guys will stop dueling to help me with the event? That is so generous! …Wah? A new peice of mail? You guys ALSO sent me 100g!? You guys rock! I was wrong about dueling all along!”

Vayne.8563

Thats kind of silly actually, if 2 people are dueling in an event and notice it’s failing because of them then im SURE they’ll help out. Also if you’re dying run to them and they’ll get attacked and be forced to help out. Just ask the two people to duel away or help if you’re losing. I also don’t remember wiping random world events because people akitten in the event.

You’re SURE they’d help out? Two people intent on killing each other are always going to help out? I’d pretty sure there’s a percentage of people who not only wouldn’t help out, but they’d stop to laugh at the stupid noob wasting his time doing the event. Not everyone is going to stop to help out.

Azure The Heartless.3261

“excuse me guys, could you duel away from this event, please? Thanks! I appreciate you moving away so i could finish this event! Wait? Are you serious? You guys will stop dueling to help me with the event? That is so generous! …Wah? A new peice of mail? You guys ALSO sent me 100g!? You guys rock! I was wrong about dueling all along!”

Is paid
“I was wrong about dueling”

Attachments:

Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

pigdog.9215

Then duel in sPvP arena. My guild has done that many times. No one is stopping you. At least in the sPvP-centric arenas, everything is a little more balanced and no one profession will out power another.

In PvE, since it is built for teams, some professions are more support than others and would not win in a fair fight.

For me, I find that Duels DO NOT help bind the PvP world together – it is about bragging rights only.

GW1 was a TEAM based PvP while WoW was a group of individuals that tried to work together.

I hope you understand bragging does increase competitiveness, do you not know that? I hope you know people can brag about anything, if they brag about duels they can brag about achievements. If you read what i typed i said instanced pvp duels do not help create competitiveness. If you want the games PvP community to stay low and uninteresting then keep believing dueling somehow doesnt increase competitiveness, but if you actually care about the PvP then please stop trying to create a care bare environment. If people brag then pwn them and brag back?

pigdog.9215

@ Vayne: Im sorry but if you READ what i said, i did specifically say duel and not “battle to the death”. If you’ve ever played WoW when you duel no one dies, they just get down to 1hp and the duel is over, there is no killing lol. Most of the guild wars 2 community is pretty nice. The chances of 2 people dueling that screws your event over and not helping but laughing at you is so small that its not even worth mentioning. Please if you don’t want dueling give a good reason why, hardly anyone is out to laugh at you because you asked for help.

Azure The Heartless.3261

I hope you understand bragging does increase competitiveness, do you not know that?

If people brag then pwn them and brag back?

Hmmm.

I’m far from advocating peace and love and joy and hugs, but the very least I can do is not shove that into an aspect of the game where teamwork is advocated.

The attitude you implied in your last post is exactly what needs to be kept out of PVE. In PVP it is muted a little because those same people you have an issue with could be on your team in the next SoloQ, and that is exactly how it should stay.

Map Chat is borderline not-toxic right now. Let’s keep it that way, shall we?

pigdog.9215

I hope you understand bragging does increase competitiveness, do you not know that?

Hmmm.

Well mentally the original bragger will realize that there will always be someone better than them and that its better not to brag because others will brag back. This being said bragging still does increase competitiveness, if there’s an kitten who is bragging someone else have motivation to get better and pwn them.

Scrambles.2604

Is paid
“I was wrong about dueling”

haha, i may have gotten a little carried away

But if everyone else is going to assume that duelers are rude and out to get people, then i should be able to assume that duelers are nice, if not nicer than the rest of the community. We have no evidence or reason to assume either way.

I don’t know where this stereotype came from—for some reason, liking competitive pvp makes you a jerk. Then it’s like, just because you do cooperative PvE, everyone assumes you’re nice and helpful…are you kidding me? They had to get rid of the PvE trains because of the vitriol that came from them.

We have these ridiculous, preconceived notions about player behavior based on the type of game they participate in…which are almost entirely incorrect yet repeated over and over again in these duel arguments as if it just goes without saying.

Azure The Heartless.3261

Hmmm.

Well mentally the original bragger will realize that there will always be someone better than them and that its better not to brag because others will brag back. This being said bragging still does increase competitiveness, if there’s an kitten who is bragging someone else have motivation to get better and pwn them.

only if they have the state of mind to do so, and only if the current victor allows a rematch.

there’s a whole lot of branches of toxicity-increases to map chat that are simply avoided by doing all pvp in the mists.

Examples:

• Loser has fragile pride and cannot take heckling.
  • Winner is a coward and refuses to allow rematch.
  • Winner accuses loser of hacking.
  • Winner wins due to luck, lag or some external element, and advocates his win when nobody wants to hear it.

I am not -at all- saying that duelers are rude. I am one myself. I am just making note that this would provide the option for the -actually- rude ones to cause some annoyance that virtually does not exist right now.

Vayne.8563

@ Vayne: Im sorry but if you READ what i said, i did specifically say duel and not “battle to the death”. If you’ve ever played WoW when you duel no one dies, they just get down to 1hp and the duel is over, there is no killing lol. Most of the guild wars 2 community is pretty nice. The chances of 2 people dueling that screws your event over and not helping but laughing at you is so small that its not even worth mentioning. Please if you don’t want dueling give a good reason why, hardly anyone is out to laugh at you because you asked for help.

I’ve been to PvP…I’ve seen some of the community there. Most of the PvE community is nice. I suspect it’ll lower that tone of dueling is introduced.

pigdog.9215

Hmmm.

I’m far from advocating peace and love and joy and hugs, but the very least I can do is not shove that into an aspect of the game where teamwork is advocated.

The attitude you implied in your last post is exactly what needs to be kept out of PVE. In PVP it is muted a little because those same people you have an issue with could be on your team in the next SoloQ, and that is exactly how it should stay.

You cannot blame duels for toxic people, that logic is so flawed. People can be toxic because of dungeoning, are you going to remove dungeons? If people are toxic in map chat because of duels people will think badly of them and mute. If you view on the community is that low that duels = community unable to control their temper, then blame the community and not the function to duel.

Dusty Moon.4382

I hope you understand bragging does increase competitiveness, do you not know that? I hope you know people can brag about anything, if they brag about duels they can brag about achievements. If you read what i typed i said instanced pvp duels do not help create competitiveness. If you want the games PvP community to stay low and uninteresting then keep believing dueling somehow doesnt increase competitiveness, but if you actually care about the PvP then please stop trying to create a care bare environment. If people brag then pwn them and brag back?

It doesn’t really. It makes it more combative not more competitive. That is why A.Net is putting in exclusive armor for the sPvP as a reward.

I mean, in GW1, they had 1 million dollar HoH tournaments. That was as much about reward as anything else.

Vayne.8563

Hmmm.

You cannot blame duels for toxic people, that logic is so flawed. People can be toxic because of dungeoning, are you going to remove dungeons? If people are toxic in map chat because of duels people will think badly of them and mute. If you view on the community is that low that duels = community unable to control their temper, then blame the community and not the function to duel.

Of course you can’t blame duels for toxic people. But from experience, PvP communties tend to be more toxic than PvE communities, except for hard core raiding , perhaps, which is also competitive.

It’s not that those things cause toxic communities. It’s that those things attract toxic people. The more competitive a community, the higher the percentage of that sort of mindset.

pigdog.9215

I’ve been to PvP…I’ve seen some of the community there. Most of the PvE community is nice. I suspect it’ll lower that tone of dueling is introduced.

This mentality is why guild wars 2 PvP will never be a big e-sport like WoW or other MMORPGS. It makes no sense to remove a function from the game because people might be sour and be rude, if anyone is rude just mute them or report. Ive been to OS (dueling capital ) a lot and most people there arent rude, so how about you stop assuming the PvP community is toxic because of your bad experiences.

Azure The Heartless.3261

Hmmm.

As I noted above. I do not blame duels for toxicity.

I believe that allowing duels in the PVE aspect will expose players to toxicity that is currently at a very comfortable low with PVP having its own dedicated section.

I’m a dueler myself. In SoloQ, I’m probably more aggressive than I should be.

In PVE, I’m almost a completely different person. I’d rather not take the aggro from PVP and put it in PVE just so people can duel in open world.

I have no reason to blame a mechanic for everything, but it’s hard to ignore that player-kills draw more aggro/toxicity than mob kills. I’d rather things not spill over, and I’d rather people looking to enjoy the open world not have duel-bravado on their “list of things to ignore” if it can be helped.

pigdog.9215

Hmmm.

Of course you can’t blame duels for toxic people. But from experience, PvP communties tend to be more toxic than PvE communities, except for hard core raiding , perhaps, which is also competitive.

It’s not that those things cause toxic communities. It’s that those things attract toxic people. The more competitive a community, the higher the percentage of that sort of mindset.

Well then next time just say i don’t want competitive pvp in guild wars 2 because im afriad of the toxic people it will bring into the game. I totally disagree with that point but evenyone is entitled to their opinion.

Vayne.8563

This mentality is why guild wars 2 PvP will never be a big e-sport like WoW or other MMORPGS. It makes no sense to remove a function from the game because people might be sour and be rude, if anyone is rude just mute them or report. Ive been to OS (dueling capital ) a lot and most people there arent rude, so how about you stop assuming the PvP community is toxic because of your bad experiences.

Not implementing something is completely different than removing it. They didn’t implement it. There are places for people to beat each other senseless. Let there be more place. But I don’t really want to be involved in it or deal with the consequences where I play.

And you know, I could be wrong. Maybe everyone who duels is lovely and wonderful and happy and smiling. But you know, I’d rather not take that chance.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I was just wondering why is this feature still not implemented after 2 years? Cmon people, its essential thing!

1. It was never intended to BE a feature, so it’s not GOING to be implemented….EVER.
  2. It is NOT “essential thing” as the game is in no way suffering because it’s not there (the definition of “essential”).
  3. see PvP or WvW for a currently existing solution to “dueling”.
  4. …even tho 1v1 dueling is not currently nor ever will something the game is balanced for….and thus is pointless.
We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances