so, when?

when they are done with it. No date announced as of yet :>

Ep5 update

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

so, when?

Quality > quantity. I think we can wait 2-3 weeks more. Gives me time to focus on the pvp season

Ep5 update

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

so, when?

Quality > quantity. I think we can wait 2-3 weeks more. Gives me time to focus on the pvp season

good one

Ep5 update

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

For all the folks asking to extend SAB, think about this; MO said “closer” to the three month mark. Right? Well the 21st is when SAB ends. To me, that is closer to three months than two…

They may just hold off until the end of SAB.

Ep5 update

Posted by: Avelione.6075

Avelione.6075

So we have to wait longer? BWAAAAAA! ugly cry

Well, honestly, I’ve been playing much too much of GW2 so now I have to take breaks since it all got boring ;p so I’m even moar eager to play something new (new GW2 content ;p)

Equality for the bulge! ^_^

(edited by Avelione.6075)

Ep5 update

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Knowing my luck it will drop the week I am out of town with limited net access. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Ep5 update

Posted by: Avelione.6075

Avelione.6075

Knowing my luck it will drop the week I am out of town with limited net access. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Worth the weight ] :→

Equality for the bulge! ^_^

Ep5 update

Menadena.7482

PLz oh PLZ let there be another jumping puzzle.

Huh? Great that you like them but if they have to choose content I think you will find more people that would prioritize other stuff. You might want to look for guilds that have built puzzles in their guild halls.

Ep5 update

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Huh? Great that you like them but if they have to choose content I think you will find more people that would prioritize other stuff.

The same can be said for just about any type of content.

Ep5 update

zealex.9410

Huh? Great that you like them but if they have to choose content I think you will find more people that would prioritize other stuff.

i dont like mindless gathering maps with no actual content can we get proper maps? ^^

Ep5 update

Menadena.7482

i dont like mindless gathering maps with no actual content can we get proper maps? ^^

Actually, I would like proper maps, assuming you mean like central tyria. I will take the gathering maps over jumping puzzles though. Assuming no other ascended items like armor (although I am guessing each of the LS3 maps will have a backpack) all of the ascended trinkets we can currently get from enough existing gathering maps to outfit our characters without running into the issue of things being unique.

As I said though there are guilds that have built JPs in their halls. Find them. Join. Do puzzle until you get bored of it. Repeat.

Ep5 update

zealex.9410

Actually, I would like proper maps, assuming you mean like central tyria. I will take the gathering maps over jumping puzzles though. Assuming no other ascended items like armor (although I am guessing each of the LS3 maps will have a backpack) all of the ascended trinkets we can currently get from enough existing gathering maps to outfit our characters without running into the issue of things being unique.

As I said though there are guilds that have built JPs in their halls. Find them. Join. Do puzzle until you get bored of it. Repeat.

id take a map like silverwastes every day of the week over the new maps

Ep5 update

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

So since it’s being announced, I guess we can realistically guess it’ll drop next Tuesday?

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Ep5 update

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I hope this update has some WvW Love.. that game mode is barely holding on.

lol. It’s not holding on at all, it has fallen over a year ago along with the GvG guilds disbanding. Almost everyone I played with left.

Ep5 update

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Remember when GW2 had content updates? Me either.

Ep5 update

Posted by: Invidia.9074

Invidia.9074

Please tell me you are not going to kill off Jormag/Primordus in a cutscene or something?

Ep5 update

Posted by: ThomasC.1056

ThomasC.1056

Please tell me you are not going to kill off Jormag/Primordus in a cutscene or something?

Actually, it could happen, considering Taimi is working on a way to more or less have their energies fight each other. Which would open field for a new foe, like Lazarus.

(EDIT : added spoiler tag)

(edited by ThomasC.1056)

Ep5 update

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Yes I do! My memory reaches waaaaaay back to February 8, 2017. 65 long days ago, when we were younger and more care free and GW2 took us to the then-new land of Lake Doric. Those were the good old days of content, I must say. You younger sorts don’t know what you missed.

Ep5 update

Posted by: Codes.6870

Codes.6870

I AM SO EXCITED! DUFFMAN OHHHHHHHH YEAH!

Ep5 update

Amaimon.7823

lol. It’s not holding on at all, it has fallen over a year ago along with the GvG guilds disbanding. Almost everyone I played with left.

why would a LS patch have a WvW update? those are regulated by different teams

Ep5 update

Posted by: Zedek.8932

Zedek.8932

Actually, it could happen, considering Taimi is working on a way to more or less have their energies fight each other. Which would open field for a new foe, like Lazarus.

Spoilers. Boo!

Zedexx, sly Asura Thief/Assassin
and politically highly incorrect. (#Asuracist)
“We [Asura] are the concentrated magnificence!”

Ep5 update

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Yes I do! My memory reaches waaaaaay back to February 8, 2017. 65 long days ago, when we were younger and more care free and GW2 took us to the then-new land of Lake Doric. Those were the good old days of content, I must say. You younger sorts don’t know what you missed.

Ok, that was funny.

But you forgot to yell at us to get off your lawn.

OT: thank you for the heads up MO.

Ep5 update

zealex.9410

why would a lw patch have a fractal or raid update?

Ep5 update

Posted by: Johnsen.6253

Johnsen.6253

So do I have to die through this episode like the last one?

Ep5 update

Amaimon.7823

because those teams work together, and like to launch things in bundles, pvp and wvw have their own team and schedules

Ep5 update

zealex.9410

because those teams work together, and like to launch things in bundles, pvp and wvw have their own team and schedules

they are all seperate teams

Ep5 update

Amaimon.7823

they are all seperate teams

but they’re still a PvE unit, meaning they have close communication. And raids and fractals won’t bundle their releases to LS bundles, anyway

Ep5 update

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

I hope Kasmeer finally appears and we can buy her outfit.

That teaser how Kasmeer was originally going to be in Episode 4 but did not appear because “REASONS!” felt more like a stab than “we tried” notice.

Ep5 update

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

I’d say the story is already overflowing with human mesmers, is Kasmeer was to “accidently” have an "accident’ I wouldn’t be drowning in tears…

That aside i’m pretty happy to see feedback from Mike about episode release delay. Unlike before we’re actually getting some feedback about anticipated delays, kudos for the guy for keeping the 2-3 month schedule and communicating with us when something pops up!

Ep5 update

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

There wasn’t a new world in SAB either, which was the chance to add a new jumping puzzle to the game.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Ep5 update

Amaimon.7823

There wasn’t a new world in SAB either, which was the chance to add a new jumping puzzle to the game.

oh yes, lets put in lots of resources and money into a jumping puzzle that will be inaccessible 49 out of 52 weeks a year, instead of making a jumping puzzle for a map that will be open all 52 weeks a years. You wanna try that again?

Ep5 update

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

oh yes, lets put in lots of resources and money into a jumping puzzle that will be inaccessible 49 out of 52 weeks a year, instead of making a jumping puzzle for a map that will be open all 52 weeks a years. You wanna try that again?

No, why? I don’t see the connection between what I said and what you said? Yeah both cost time to make, but one is a USP useful for advertising the game, the other is a throwaway zone all but forgotten and reduced to one rather empty instance 2 weeks later.

(see, I can do that too :P )

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Ep5 update

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

If they add anything like the ‘Chalice of Tears’ —no thanks.
but i would rather just have new areas to play rather than JPs anyway. (POWER TO THE MESMERS!!)

Thanks for the update here Mike .

Ep5 update

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

which was the chance to add a new jumping puzzle to the game.

Episode 5 is actually their chance to add a new JP, considering it’s the Ember Bay team again which has Josh Foreman (Chalice of Tears, SAB). Continuing SAB now would mean sacrificing an episode, hence why he said they couldn’t justify it.

Ep5 update

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

I predict the second week of May.

Ep5 update

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Awesome, I am waiting for it!
Will ep5 be released near the end of April?

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|