Game Updates: World Boss Synchronization

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

Guys: put family and work and all that first. This is a game, it’s ok, you can always try out new things like dungeons, PvP, WvW, etc. Or on weekends and holidays you can do all events any time.

Many of us are. And do not wish to be limited to 2-3 bosses in the short time in the evening we can play.

I have to admit that since the patch I almost never do world events. I did tequatl and wurm once, and tried out fire elemental, behemoth and jormag. The reason for me not doing them is only because I do not like waiting for them to spawn. I used to guest on BG and time all events so I would have to invest minimum amount of time and skip the boring pre events.

If you didnt do them before, then they cant get any worse for you anyway.

However, even though I had to change my play style since this patch, I do like it. I think it’s not fair that me and whoever else was guesting on BG or other big servers had a huge advantage over those who were new or on lower servers but didn’t want or didn’t know how to guest. This made it more fair for everyone.

It’s not fair you know the game better than a noob?
OMG you poor noobs, you are disadvantaged!! – enough said.

And about “it is schedule world and not living world anymore”. Come on let’s be honest. Everyone used gw2stuff or similar API/website for world events. So it wasn’t that living after all. Because if there was no way to see when the events are active then barely no one would do them except guild groups.

yeah, they did. They didn’t have to go to the SAME boss EVERY day, at the SAME time simply because they can only log in for an hour or two.

They say variety is the spice of life. Sadly GW2 is bland and tasteless.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

If you didnt do them before, then they cant get any worse for you anyway.

I did all/most of them every day.

Posted by: Demented Sheep.1642

Demented Sheep.1642

I think the gaps for them are unreasonably long. It’s now very easy for people to be playing during times when certain bosses are just never available which is even more annoying now that some give traits.

(edited by Demented Sheep.1642)

Posted by: David.3062

David.3062

This Megaserver thing just kill one of the thing I enjoy in this game. Just getting aboard of the Meta train on my server was pretty nice. Now its just totaly unorganized and they all have like 100 people on them all the time. This just make the game worse.

Posted by: Mckeone.9804

Mckeone.9804

What really kills me is that I used to enjoy running world bosses while waiting on my regular 5man fotm team to log on. Now it’s so hit or miss and requires so much standing around that the past two nights I’ve just logged out before everyone managed to get online.

Posted by: Daemon.7682

Daemon.7682

KQ needs to spawn more than 3 times a day. It is NOT a mega organized event. It’s a Dorito party. ZERG event.

Teq and Great Jungle Wurm while they maybe organized need to spawn more than 3 times a day. Also I do not believe in the method you have added to allow us to summon them. Also if you absolutely insist on sticking to a 3 time a day method and KQ still being in there then it should be Wurm, KQ, Teq. The amount of time you have provided between Teq and Wurm is not enough of a cushion if problems are run into.

I absolutely positively do not like what you have done to these three bosses at all.

Posted by: naia.4601

naia.4601

I think people are confusing what the megaserver is doing for population during boss fights and this is about the general schedule. I think for most of us the megaserver is not the problem: it’s the rigid schedule that’s the problem, particularly with Wurm Karka and Teq. I thought this thread was to focus on feedback for the latter, not the former.

If it’s a hardware issue as some may have suggested and the game can’t handle more than one world boss at a time, I think they may have bigger problems. I don’t play other MMO’s but I’m pretty sure every other one out there, F2P or not can handle it. At this point I also find it disconcerting that there has been NO response from ANet. I don’t think people are being too critical here and there have been some great suggestions on how to fix the situation…anyone? Bueller?

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

The major problem i have noticed since the patch is the way the TS Communities did work to major events before and can’t adapt to this new timings.

Before we had Karka > Teq > Wurm on prime times, several times a day, on the wurm aspect specially the event is failing way to much, too much new people refusing to enter the TS, it’s a fail over and over again when this event requires more organization that goes beyond what GW2 itself can offer.

The World Boss Guild Upgrade, is far expensive to even the biggest PvE Guilds dedicated only to Major events, that can’t simply handle spawn only 1 event of this kind per day.

So yes as the big Guilds, TS, Communities that do this major events make clear, they aren’t happy about this for more than justified reasons. I Hope ArenaNet changes the way this World Bosses are implemented inside Mega Servers or we will go from PvE to ZvE (Zerg vs Environment).

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

Anet you jumped the shark.

I used to be able to log on and run some temples, kill a dragon, kill the karka queen, or Teq. But now I log on and due to your ridiculous time log there isn’t much to do, and Orr is a quiet as a graveyard’.

I am sure you had good intentions but in my line of work this would be called a total Charlie Foxtrot.

(edited by Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379)

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I think im having the same issues others are having (unless bugged).

I participated in the centaur camp event, took kingsgate, defended it, and waited, and waited…

People didnt know if it was bugged or not. I had thought i could get a fast world boss in before work, looks like not.

For a new player, thos would seem disheartening. A whole buildup, to just stand and wait.

If this was a bug, it needs fixed. If this was a feature, it needs modified.

Posted by: Mixy.7358

Mixy.7358

I was on a server that was quite successful with running World events during the weeknights. There were a few individuals that would lead the group calling out where the next boss event would be, making it easy to travel with the usual group of people and have fun doing events. Since the update I don’t see any of the people I used to do the events with, it’s either a group of 100 or more people doing the event and the event taking forever due to it scaling up and 25 people just standing around, or I’m at event with 2 other people and the event “hangs” with no boss at the end (ie; Ulgoth ).
Logging in it’s hard to know what stage and rotation the bosses are at, the web sites that I used to monitor to show that don’t seem to work anymore. Warping around looking for events is not fun, having a place in game that shows where the action is at would be nice instead of alt tabbing out all the time. The whole community “feel” is gone for me since the update, I understand people leveling through the game will enjoy the added company, but for us who already had a great group of guys to follow and that are now spread out who knows where, it stinks.
Maybe add in a Server chat option so that we can keep in contact with what’s going on.

(edited by Mixy.7358)

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

If it’s a hardware issue as some may have suggested and the game can’t handle more than one world boss at a time, I think they may have bigger problems. I don’t play other MMO’s but I’m pretty sure every other one out there, F2P or not can handle it

It’s not that they can’t handle it. It’s that Anet is unwilling (or unable) to spend the money on the server time/resources required.

Posted by: Asgaeroth.6427

Asgaeroth.6427

Feels like Jormag is way overscaling. He does not award loot worthy of how long and boring his burn is. Usually have like 10 people doing the event as scripted and then 60 people standing around watching. He has the health pool for all 70 people and not the 10 people playing the event.

Posted by: Slowpoke.2749

Slowpoke.2749

If it’s a hardware issue as some may have suggested and the game can’t handle more than one world boss at a time, I think they may have bigger problems. I don’t play other MMO’s but I’m pretty sure every other one out there, F2P or not can handle it

It’s not that they can’t handle it. It’s that Anet is unwilling (or unable) to spend the money on the server time/resources required.

Don’t judge them too hard. They need to invest the revenue into creating even more gem store skins.

Posted by: Reyo.4738

Reyo.4738

Well this farce has gone one long enough for me. No response or acknowledgement. Already per-ordered Wildstar. Ill come back in a few months to see if anything has improved.

Posted by: Treebeard The Swift.9620

Treebeard The Swift.9620

Pr department – response please – bumpitty bump.

Posted by: Cassius.4831

Cassius.4831

Remove schedules and give random times to every boss. That’s how you get a “living world”.

“Guild wars is for everybody, freedom is ascended, zerg is strength”
~ G. Orrwell, great shaman of the new flame legion, 1984 AE.

Posted by: MiloIsMilo.1586

MiloIsMilo.1586

I was just at the Ulgoth event chain and I have to say, the unorganized zerg at this event just took all of the fun out it. Too may people jumping ahead and killing the champions before others could even get there. I can see why making these part of guild events was created. That way everyone doing it can benefit and it can be organized. I just think that with the number of champions in this event chain everyone should be able to benefit from all of the bonuses at every spawn, not just when it is a guild event. What I saw happen today was just an unorganized mess of little to no reward for anyone.

Posted by: Evon Skyfyre.9673

Evon Skyfyre.9673

I sat down and thought about what is bothering me about this update. It’s the smoke and mirrors aspect of it all. Instead of a new segment of the living story or a new expansion, we were given a new slant on the trait system, skills etc and then told “we’re listening, please let us know..” which is double talk since we’ve been asking for new content and have been ignored. We asked for broken quests, events, etc to be fixed, and have been ignored. We asked for an open dialogue, and we.. you get the picture. The recent update was designed (in my opinion) to distract the players and give Anet something to fiddle with. Meanwhile we are being ignored yet again. Players I hung with that always had good things to say about GW2, said their goodbyes and went back to other games. They said Anet had all the chances it’s going to get. I guess I’m gone to, the really crazy thing is some of my group went back to a pay to play game, they wouldn’t stay and play for free.

Posted by: Canakun.8031

Canakun.8031

I’m a little disheartened by the fact that if I’m unable to get into my guilds overflow after waiting 5 hours for Triple Wurm, I then have to wait another 8 hours. Sort of makes me want to just not play the game at all. Maybe make it so the boss spawns every 4 hours? or 3? Just not 8, whoever thought of 8 hour spawn timers has clearly never experienced being locked out of your guilds map.

Mamorou Itou Defense Club.
Protect him at all costs.

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

Since it’s all a set schedule now, can you display this schedule in game? perhaps add a new section to dailies in achievements to show the world bosses and what one is up at that time and the times they appear and have them check off as you beat them? :P

Maybe i’m being a bit too optimistic, but I think having this information available in game as well as a checklist that you did them would be really beneficial… as it is gw2stuff is now practically broken, and people who really want the info (which is just about everyone on the world boss zerg) has the schedule open in another window looking back and forth… this would save us all time and be very convenient as well as eliminating the need for third party sites for this reason (of which there are a TON, and I’m surprised this has never been implemented in some way…)

(edited by Xbon.9086)

Posted by: Nage.1520

Nage.1520

I sat down and thought about what is bothering me about this update. It’s the smoke and mirrors aspect of it all. Instead of a new segment of the living story or a new expansion, we were given a new slant on the trait system, skills etc and then told “we’re listening, please let us know..” which is double talk since we’ve been asking for new content and have been ignored. We asked for broken quests, events, etc to be fixed, and have been ignored. We asked for an open dialogue, and we.. you get the picture. The recent update was designed (in my opinion) to distract the players and give Anet something to fiddle with. Meanwhile we are being ignored yet again. Players I hung with that always had good things to say about GW2, said their goodbyes and went back to other games. They said Anet had all the chances it’s going to get. I guess I’m gone to, the really crazy thing is some of my group went back to a pay to play game, they wouldn’t stay and play for free.

I’m not sure you’re following what’s going on with the game as closely as you think you are.

This patch was always supposed to be a non-content patch. It’s always been advertised as a non-content patch. Anet specifically stated they were holding the features away from the living story patches (which were pure content patches), so that the changes didn’t distract from the living world. You’re seeing months of changes that would have gone into the game starting January if they kept to the old system.

The new living story will be starting soon enough. Right now we have the WvW meta achievement (and again, last time people complained about having that during a living story).

The last content patch was like what, six weeks ago?

That’s not bad for almost any game…and then you get this huge feature pack. That’s not smoke and mirrors. This is precisely what Anet said they were going to do.

I’m pretty sure the launch in China is what’s holding up Living Story season 2 since they’re supposed to get it the same time we are. They’ll be more or less in sync with us.

The launch is on May 15. The speculation is before that we’ll get bizarre of the four winds, super adventure box or both.

Posted by: katubug.6378

katubug.6378

I don’t think that the change to Shadow Behemoth’s portals was the right choice for making the fight more difficult. It hasn’t made the fight more challenging, just more tedious.

It’s incredibly frustrating to run around the boss desperately killing portals (and portals which, might I add, are identical to the ones strewn around by the local heart quest), only to finally get back to his head, hit him twice, and have him resummon the portals.

It feels like trying to shave but having the hair grow back right where your razor just left. It’s not fun. It’s also quite difficult in small groups due to the amount of space the portals cover. Not every class is very mobile (cough mesmers cough), and sometimes if you’re not fast enough, you can’t get even back to his front in time to hit him before the portals respawn.

I have no issue with him being more difficult, but I’d like it if the team could find a better way to make it harder, that was challenging and fun. I don’t have any suggestions for you, but I have faith that you guys can come up with something.

Or, at least, if you could make it so that he summoned portals/went invulnerable less often, that’d be nice? Maybe if you killed all the portals during one phase quickly enough, you could keep hitting him for a bit longer?

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

Though I guess next we’ll see World Boss Spawners in the Gem Shop, amirite? :P

I would lose all hope for ArenaNet and this game.

I would just go back to farming CoF. In fact I’ll probably just do that now. At least I don’t have to deal with a schedule for dungeons.

Posted by: Lex.5214

Lex.5214

To be honest: World Bosses have never been my favorite part of the game, mainly because they are laggy, boring autoattacking and time consuming.

The main reason I fought them was because the ascended crafting forced me to do so. It was really annoying to farm these bosses for dragonite ore while all other components came to me naturally by playing the game.
Now that the megaservers are here and the bosses are forced to work on a fix schedule by some unknown super power, I have to spend almost thrice the time to farm this ore and it really rubs me the wrong way.
Especially when seeing PvP players getting the option to farm a great amount of components for their legendary weapons by not even leaving their arenas.

Why are people that like dungeons forced to go out and farm out of their comfort zone for many hours while other game modes are getting the “you don’t need to do anything else but x”-Sign?

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

please remove the schedule.

Or at least spawn more than 1 boss at a time. The way it is now, everyone on every server will zerg the same boss at the same time. It’s laggy and boring

Spread the people out and give them a choice.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

These ‘feedback’ topics really need to be stickied.

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

These ‘feedback’ topics really need to be stickied.

Why, we wont get any feedback from anet on these topics, unless its the usual, we are monitoring this yadda yadda, you’d think they would already have more communication with the people that put the $$ into there game…..

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

World Bosses have turned into massive zergs of lag and auto-attack afkers.

I have to agree. Yes they have.

I the past world bosses were something special for me. After the patch, they are not anymore.

Greetings.

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

anet designed a lot of content to funnel people together, i understand why they did this, but its too heavy handed. They also forgot that many of these events optimal player numbers are like 12-25. Most of them either get really boring or really annoying with a high amount of players.

Josh foreman got it right with marionette, you need to funnel players into smaller groups to get a good experience, with like 50-100 players.

basically a lot of these changes are highlighting flaws that were there since release, but mitigated through less population doing events.

The current WB system seems pretty hasty, and jury rigged into the system. Old chains need a way to make it clear whats going on, or probably going to go on, and need a better/climactic finish.
Honestly as far as adventure/fun the old system was a lot better, where you could often do different events fast, and was unsure what you would see or do, until that moment. It gave some unpredictability, but at the same time it had patterns and could be encouraged/forced. It was also a lot more natural when it happened in the zone

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Interesting all the backlash from what is probably just a tweak of what the system was at launch where all the bosses were on schedules like this. You guys hated the ‘window’ system when it launched too, now that it’s back to it’s original you guys are here again.

phys.7689

Interesting all the backlash from what is probably just a tweak of what the system was at launch where all the bosses were on schedules like this. You guys hated the ‘window’ system when it launched too, now that it’s back to it’s original you guys are here again.

the bosses were not on schedules like this at release. i ve been here.

as an aside, at release they had pretty big zerg problems and issues/complaints that they never really solved.

Posted by: village idiot.1436

village idiot.1436

The bosses were on timers and had windows from the beginning. The problem was the apis had not been implemented so we knew when window were but not when event started. Usually scouts waited to report to guilds when they were up. The waiting around sucked granted but the api and overlay app largely addressed that. With the overlay players can see when and what stage events are at.

Devs should have implemented something like the overlay in game where players receive notifications on events if they want them. The fixed schedule is a terrible solution. It is slow, repetitive, tedious zerg fest. It completely sucks the spontaneity and choice from metas.

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

Guild War2 == Zerg Wars (boring)

All of the World Boss Events have become Zerg events!

- I wanted was some way to tell if other players were doing Temples & World Boss events but, I didn’t want every event to become a Zerg only event!!

- There were so many players doing events yesterday, I couldn’t even see what was going on during the battle, it came down to just spamming the 1 key, no skill required.

- What happens when there is no Zerg, the events will fail because they don’t scale from small groups!

What’s Next?

- Will players even want to do these events 2 wks from now?
- Now that events are on a fixed schedule, fixed location, we will start seeing Bots doing events!!

Why can’t we get events with random bosses & trash mobs, random locations that scale? Anything is better than just showing up and spamming the1 key!

phys.7689

Guild War2 == Zerg Wars (boring)

All of the World Boss Events have become Zerg events!

- I wanted was some way to tell if other players were doing Temples & World Boss events but, I didn’t want every event to become a Zerg only event!!

- There were so many players doing events yesterday, I couldn’t even see what was going on during the battle, it came down to just spamming the 1 key, no skill required.

- What happens when there is no Zerg, the events will fail because they don’t scale from small groups!

What’s Next?

- Will players even want to do these events 2 wks from now?
- Now that events are on a fixed schedule, fixed location, we will start seeing Bots doing events!!

Why can’t we get events with random bosses & trash mobs, random locations that scale? Anything is better than just showing up and spamming the1 key!

oh yeah the bot issue. Yeah i really dont feel this is the best implementation and it clashes with a lot of game design. I do recognize its not going to be very easy to come up with a system with the overflow system as the basis.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Get this stuff stickied please to keep it up infront for all.

Posted by: Kaderin.7584

Kaderin.7584

As a player I didn’t like the changes done to boss timers, on my part I liked the previous way of doing things, everyone had the time to do the event they wanted, now it’s confusing because we have to adjust to a change that as a player we felt is unnecessary.

I have also a hard time finding information on when temples events will happen specially on megaservers, this is a disheartening development for a older player as I have long past left the ‘frolick around and do whatever pops in front of me’ stage, this was fun during the first months of launch, not so much anymore and specially because it is forced on us by the timer adjustment and megaserver combined.

Posted by: Trinnitty.8256

Trinnitty.8256

These 3 bosses need to spawn every 3 hours atleast 8 times a day. To give people a chance to attend.

The following extra-hard world bosses will occur at specific times, interrupting the standard rotation: Karka Queen (Southsun Cove)
03:30 PDT
09:00 PDT
19:00 PDT

Tequatl the Sunless (Sparkfly Fen)
04:30 PDT
10:00 PDT
20:00 PDT

Triple Trouble (Bloodtide Coast)
05:30 PDT
11:00 PDT
21:00 PDT

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

Let’s start by saying i don’t like having to follow a schedule just to know what boss i can do. But if we really have to do it…why isn’t it visible ingame?
Put a page in the hero window called events or something like that, and put the schedule there. Give the possibility to tag events, so that we’re reminded when they’re about to start (or they could appear in the top right, along with a timer).

And make them spawn more, anyway – not just a single boss at a time. Especially the “extra hard world bosses”.

Posted by: Apollo.9103

Apollo.9103

Scheduling bosses and world events is entirely negative from all of the discussion in game that I’ve seen. I speak for a few of us when I say randomizing or having multiple opportunities per day for an event is more important than having it at a specific time. This is our two-cents.

Posted by: Fitty Fhaav.2945

Fitty Fhaav.2945

Before the patch, my friends and I would follow the guild and do as many world boss events as we could before we did Teq. Now, all we do is stand around and wait for these world bosses to spawn. I only have a few hours to play at night and I definitely don’t want to waste that time waiting 20-30 minutes for a boss to spawn. The game was much more fun to play when we frantically hopped around the map going from one world boss event to another.

I really hope you can fix this problem, even if you have to go back to the old overflow system because I can honestly say that the Megaserver has had a negative impact on my gameplay.

Posted by: roguenub.1409

roguenub.1409

It was nice before knowing you could fit a few bosses into your schedule… now you’re lucky to even be able to fit one boss during your gw2 session.

Posted by: Mogrey.3891

Mogrey.3891

i rarely farming world bosses but don’t see something wrong with the timers now.except the fact that teq wurm and karka are not so frequently.for the rest every 15 min there’s one up and it’s easy to catch up every single one of them

i’m not saying that it’s better than totally random.but dunno what’s better

i’m a poor and lonesome ranger.
Mogrey Norn Ranger [DS]

Posted by: Cangrejo Volador.3812

Cangrejo Volador.3812

I too was looking forward to the megaserver, specially for making many maps populated. But boy did the scheduled events backfired.

I too liked to group up with my friends and get on the train at reset for a while before moving on to something else, but as it stands now its utterly broken, after training for a while we realize we were just waypointing, waiting and checking facebook until the boss shows up, and when the boss finaly comes up, it melts away under the weight of the zerg.

I can only imagine new players encountering a boss for the first time, what a let down that will be.

Hopefully they modify this soon, because there’s not much “dynamic” on the events now, and if anything it makes the world feel less alive.

Posted by: LordEnki.9283

LordEnki.9283

I remember begging Anet for better compensation for world bosses. The day we got guaranteed rares was awesome. Even if we did loose the ability to get loot from that boss more than once a day. Then some of the events got scaled, lost loot from some of the event’s mobs if not all the mobs, and now even more scaling. Given that and the way it’s now arranged I don’t even bother most of the time. Too much work for too little reward.

Posted by: naia.4601

naia.4601

I would also like to chime in with another suggestion that I don’t think has been brought up yet. Can we please space out the time between when the megabosses show up? Them being an hour apart when Teq and the Wurm both require major set up forces players to choose one or the other. Thanks to this schedule TTS now has announced at least for NA players that in any given day they’re picking to do one but not both. This is not their fault and I totally understand its too much for the leaders to try to do both. I’m saddened by this for them and totally upset with ANet for this.

I don’t give two kittens about the Great Jungle Wurm at least until the rewards equate to the difficulty of the fight. I got my Great Jungle Wurm slayer title and I’m highly unlikely to do the fight again (At this point I don’t even care about killing all three heads at once. Why would I when it would be mostly beyond my control? It stinks killing your head and sitting there hoping the other two groups do it too). Tequatl on the other hand, I would do ten times a day if I could. It’s my favorite fight in the entire game. It’s just difficult enough that it requires teamwork, and it’s not a total DPS check either. And now the NA TTS players may not even get to FIGHT Tequatl on some days. That breaks my heart.

So aside from EVERYTHING else everyone said, I would also appreciate if they were spaced out a little bit better. Could they be 90 minutes apart so it still falls into “prime time?” Two hours? Something to would allow people to not feel like they have to choose? I don’t even do Karka Queen anymore because I want to be sure I am there for setting up for Teq. I don’t think this was the intention of the universal schedule, was it?

Posted by: Kestrelle.8165

Kestrelle.8165

Not one of the scheduled mega-bosses falls into UK prime time. Not one.

Quote “Added a chat option – enabled by default – that shows only the messages coming from players sharing your client’s text language.”

How exactly will this help coordination in killing bosses?

Posted by: Mistina.7394

Mistina.7394

Another UK player who misses out on the big boss events due to them taking place in the middle of the night, lunchtime and dinnertime. they need to spawn for frequently!

also taking 4 hours to do a rotation of events is too long, we have real lives too

Posted by: Narthexia.1836

Narthexia.1836

I don’t understand why bosses have to be so limited in time. If you have it so you can only collect the loot once every 24 hours what would it matter if the boss spawned every two hours around the clock?

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

Another UK player who misses out on the big boss events due to them taking place in the middle of the night, lunchtime and dinnertime. they need to spawn for frequently!

also taking 4 hours to do a rotation of events is too long, we have real lives too

Add me to that list as well. It’s ridiculous and I don’t like it at all. As it stands I probably won’t see any of those boss events for the foreseeable future.