Gwynefyrdd, the Halloween miniature

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aerdwen.3069

Aerdwen.3069

Did anyone else notice that all the players in one scene of the new trailer have Gwynefyrdd following them?

Seems like a slap in the face to me.

Posted by: vectorfox.6894

vectorfox.6894

Did anyone else notice that all the players in one scene of the new trailer have Gwynefyrdd following them?

Just re-watched it to make sure and wow that is quite hilarious, well at least to me. Now if they all were wielding the given out skritt Halloween weapons then it would seem like a slap in the face to me.

Posted by: AlienMenace.7516

AlienMenace.7516

Just re-watched it to make sure and wow that is quite hilarious, well at least to me. Now if they all were wielding the given out skritt Halloween weapons then it would seem like a slap in the face to me.

I noticed that in the trailer as well and it just ruined it for me. It’s hard to feel excited about it after that. I wonder how many bags those guys had to open to each get a Mini Gwynefyrdd for themselves…

A friend felt bad for me because it was bringing me down and gifted me some more Trick-or-Treat bags, but of course, no luck…

It just kinda puts a damper on the whole release for me personally. Was trying to move on from my failure to get the one mini I really wanted this Halloween and it turns up in the trailer for the new content, of all things…

Maybe, maybe it’s a ray of hope that’s actually suggesting that Mini Gwynefyrdd will be obtainable somehow in this release by some reasonable means, be it a reasonable grind to work towards or accomplishing some great feat like Liadri, but I’m starting to feel like getting my hopes up in that way is just going to lead to more personal disappointment… I don’t even know anymore…

Posted by: Megis.9264

Megis.9264

Kick us while we’re down, why don’t you?

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I had to go back and watch the trailer myself…yep several mini Gwyns in the trailer. Thanks for rubbing it in. -_-

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Thats Anet for you. They obviously spawned them with their dev tools to make us angry.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

I would like One Dev to post here that they legitimately got one as a drop. If none did, its time to make this mini trade-able.

Posted by: papry.8096

papry.8096

Thats Anet for you. They obviously spawned them with their dev tools to make us angry.

Pretty much my thinking.
When i saw the trailer; I was like “WTF what *****************************************!!”

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Considering the trailer is showing off stuff that’s not in the game yet it’s obviously been created on an internal server (probably the same one they used to build and test the content) so everyone on there can probably spawn any item they want/need at any time.

Everyone in the group having that mini does seem a bit like they’re trolling everyone who couldn’t get one though.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Airala.8629

Airala.8629

I opened about 60k bags during the Halloween event, no mini. Then I bought another 1-2k a few days after it ended… and now I have my little ghost doggie merrily following me around everywhere. Not to mention a bucket-load of skulls, teeth and nougat I can’t do anything with until next year LOL

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Pretty much my thinking.
When i saw the trailer; I was like “WTF what *****************************************!!”

Same thought here. Now that its been pointed out, I can’t stop seeing them in the trailer. Thats just an incredible kitteny thing to do Anet…

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: calyx.9086

calyx.9086

I would like One Dev to post here that they legitimately got one as a drop. If none did, its time to make this mini trade-able.

I totally agree. If they do, I have one for you to buy. Only 4k gold.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

takes a drink

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

I totally agree. If they do, I have one for you to buy. Only 4k gold.

I will sell everything I have to amass enough gold for it in a heartbeat!

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Sure they did. However that was shot on a different server set (think Alpha or Beta testing) which doesn’t interchange with our live servers.

SBI

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Sure they did. However that was shot on a different server set (think Alpha or Beta testing) which doesn’t interchange with our live servers.

Someone asked one of the Anet guild members (I forget who) about this when they were in Vigil Keep once. They said any time they use those tools in the actual game it’s logged and they have to justify it to a superior, so I think it’s highly unlikely they’d be able to just spawn themselves minis. So definitely on a test server.

(In fact the only time I’ve even heard of them using the Dev tools was when the Triple-headed Wurm was bugged just after it released. Someone reported it and a Dev used them to get into the, full, map so they could see what was happening for themselves.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: vectorfox.6894

vectorfox.6894

Someone asked one of the Anet guild members (I forget who) about this when they were in Vigil Keep once. They said any time they use those tools in the actual game it’s logged and they have to justify it to a superior, so I think it’s highly unlikely they’d be able to just spawn themselves minis. So definitely on a test server.

(In fact the only time I’ve even heard of them using the Dev tools was when the Triple-headed Wurm was bugged just after it released. Someone reported it and a Dev used them to get into the, full, map so they could see what was happening for themselves.)

I know this is off topic but i was there when we got that dev into the map, well iirc we got a couple in when amber was stuck underground, they had to close the map.

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Well, after the trailer I realized that they love playing with us.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

Posted by: AlienMenace.7516

AlienMenace.7516

Considering the trailer is showing off stuff that’s not in the game yet it’s obviously been created on an internal server (probably the same one they used to build and test the content) so everyone on there can probably spawn any item they want/need at any time.

Everyone in the group having that mini does seem a bit like they’re trolling everyone who couldn’t get one though.

My personal opinions (and mine alone): The reason for the inclusion of the mini in the trailer could be good, bad, or ugly.

If the minis are in the trailer because they realized how terrible it was to try to get one during Halloween, and there’s some way to get them during the release, and they’re trying to get us hyped for that: good. (Although not communicated well – from what I can tell in this thread I might be the only one who thinks this is a real possibility).

If the minis are in the trailer because no one was thinking about it and they were all just goofing off beforehand, and only accidentally included them in the trailer without realizing: bad. (And please try to be more careful in the future. RNG is a terrible beast in Guild Wars 2 sometimes. Even accidental inclusion has some people here concerned as you have seen).

If the minis are in the trailer because they realized how terrible it was to try to get one during Halloween, and want to make those of us who did not get one feel regret and/or disappointment: ugly. (Whether or not there are motivations behind it as others have speculated in this thread or not).

No matter which of these it is, it is not communicated well and has caused concern among a number of the fans (perhaps not limited only to those of us posting here). Moving forward it might be helpful to note that for future consideration.

No one’s really calling for any action here, but we are confused and a bit concerned is all. And just trying to give voice to that concern in a constructive manner so things like this might some day be a distant memory in GW2…

papry.8096

Fact : this thread is in first page since halloween.

Posted by: Jack Pumpkinhead.1534

Jack Pumpkinhead.1534

I’ve kept quiet about this subject for way longer than I usually do when it comes to disappointments. I told myself I wouldn’t, but I can’t remain quiet any longer.

After two additional weeks following the end of the Halloween event consisting of only opening countless ToT bags whenever I’m logged in (my actual bag count is well past 250k bags opened now), I think it’s finally time for me to speak up. I haven’t even set foot in the Silverwastes yet because I’m still refusing to give up on something I’ve already invested so much of my gold so heavily in.

I’ve probably spent well over the cost of an average legendary just in attempting to get this mini out of this ridiculously low RNG prison. And still going.

Yep. I’m one of the fools who stubbornly keeps buying these up off the TP and farming them as often as I can from whatever clustered ambients I find, just so I can mindlessly click open dozens of stacks of these cursed ToT bags at a time.

I’ve sold five stacks of candy corn cobs on the TP now. FIVE. That’s 250 cobs a piece. Not the singular corn items, but the COBS. There’s more than that in my bank which I’m keeping simply in hope that changes come to a holiday vendor soon. But for me to go through enough candy corn to give diabetes to Zhaitan himself and still not get the rare drop… Something’s wrong there.

I’d love to see the actual numbers this statistician decided was appropriate for this HOLIDAY mini’s drop rate. A holiday reward should not be gated behind this much ridiculous RNG and be soulbound. At some point, I think the reward should simply be guaranteed or the darn things should have the soulbound status removed.

Put it on the vendor for 1000 cobs or something if you still want it to be rare, but don’t keep letting the more stubborn, foolish obsessive few like myself continue to agonize, refusing to give up, and throw out thousands and thousands of gold with no apparent end in sight. There should be a definitive goal at some point.

I could have The Dreamer or Kudzu by now, but instead I’ve chosen to throw my gold down another toilet not even claimed by Zommoros. I don’t think that’s right at all.

TL;DR: Please, ArenaNet… Just remove the soulbound status on this mini or add it to the holiday vendor for 250 cobs or something. Give us a goal instead of letting us blindly invest in something without even knowing if we’ll ever get it.

You made the black lion weapons unbound finally. Do it for this mini, too.

Malediktus.9250

If the minis are in the trailer because they realized how terrible it was to try to get one during Halloween, and there’s some way to get them during the release, and they’re trying to get us hyped for that: good. (Although not communicated well – from what I can tell in this thread I might be the only one who thinks this is a real possibility).

Dont get your hopes up too much

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

It’s over guys, just relax.
If you’re a mini collector, you should give up on your whole collection after this, ‘cause I don’t think we’ll hear something about this mini ’till the next halloween.

After being unable to get a Llama given out at random people (and i watched EVERY SINGLE livestream OF EVERYTHING since they started the giveaways) that maybe won’t care about it and even destroy it, I can say that this is worst.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Scuttlebutt says Gwynefyrdd will be included in the drop tables of Wintersday Gifts.

You heard it here first.

Me and my guild bank full of ugly clothing are ready.

Edit: I fully expected to read Scuttlekitten after posting.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I’ve kept quiet about this subject for way longer than I usually do when it comes to disappointments. I told myself I wouldn’t, but I can’t remain quiet any longer.

After two additional weeks following the end of the Halloween event consisting of only opening countless ToT bags whenever I’m logged in (my actual bag count is well past 250k bags opened now), I think it’s finally time for me to speak up. I haven’t even set foot in the Silverwastes yet because I’m still refusing to give up on something I’ve already invested so much of my gold so heavily in.

I’ve probably spent well over the cost of an average legendary just in attempting to get this mini out of this ridiculously low RNG prison. And still going.

Yep. I’m one of the fools who stubbornly keeps buying these up off the TP and farming them as often as I can from whatever clustered ambients I find, just so I can mindlessly click open dozens of stacks of these cursed ToT bags at a time.

I’ve sold five stacks of candy corn cobs on the TP now. FIVE. That’s 250 cobs a piece. Not the singular corn items, but the COBS. There’s more than that in my bank which I’m keeping simply in hope that changes come to a holiday vendor soon. But for me to go through enough candy corn to give diabetes to Zhaitan himself and still not get the rare drop… Something’s wrong there.

I’d love to see the actual numbers this statistician decided was appropriate for this HOLIDAY mini’s drop rate. A holiday reward should not be gated behind this much ridiculous RNG and be soulbound. At some point, I think the reward should simply be guaranteed or the darn things should have the soulbound status removed.

Put it on the vendor for 1000 cobs or something if you still want it to be rare, but don’t keep letting the more stubborn, foolish obsessive few like myself continue to agonize, refusing to give up, and throw out thousands and thousands of gold with no apparent end in sight. There should be a definitive goal at some point.

I could have The Dreamer or Kudzu by now, but instead I’ve chosen to throw my gold down another toilet not even claimed by Zommoros. I don’t think that’s right at all.

TL;DR: Please, ArenaNet… Just remove the soulbound status on this mini or add it to the holiday vendor for 250 cobs or something. Give us a goal instead of letting us blindly invest in something without even knowing if we’ll ever get it.

You made the black lion weapons unbound finally. Do it for this mini, too.

You, dear Sir, got clowned by a Candy Kitten.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Scuttlebutt says Gwynefyrdd will be included in the drop tables of Wintersday Gifts.

You heard it here first.

Me and my guild bank full of ugly clothing are ready.

Edit: I fully expected to read Scuttlekitten after posting.

Must name a character Scuttlekitten.

Posted by: Xiem.4719

Xiem.4719

Another 18k bags, still no mini, tonic (yes i know it’s only 3g on tp) or amulet

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

And still no answer from Anet.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

So, now that its been over awhile, has anyone opened ToT bags and gotten the mini ghost dog?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Marmatt.8590

Marmatt.8590

nup, i just opened another 10kish bags. Didnt get the mini but i got an everlasting tonic

Mystogen 80 Mes
Knights Of The Knightmare
S3 Legend

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

I opened over 75 thousand ToT bags since halloween ended. Got zip. No necklace, no mini. I’m really starting to wonder if the mini wasn’t removed from the drop table.

Posted by: Toppcats.5306

Toppcats.5306

I can now confirm that this mini is still within the drop table from the Halloween ToT bags. Opened 2-5K per day since the Halloween event and got my ghost hound drop at around 105K bags (also got a necklace drop along the way – also after the 100K mark). So – the drop remains available – just going to have to continue to be persistent with opening these bags . Good luck!

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Well, after opening roughly 200K bags I finally got the mini today. Every day since Halloween patch was gone I’ve been opening 1K bags, sometimes more and sometimes less. I also got the black necklace maybe around 150K bags but not much more. So yes, it’s definitely in the drop tables, it’s just kitten rng.

Don’t give up, it’ll drop eventually!

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I saw this in wiki and my immediate reaction was, I couldn’t believe what I was reading. I sat there and looked at it just to make sure I was seeing it right.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Candy_Corn_Cob

Candy Corn Cob
Source Mystic Forge Output qty. 1
Ingredients
1 Mini Gwynefyrdd
13 Chattering Skull
13 Plastic Fangs
13 Nougat Center

Yes, a recipe to make a candy corn cob where the first ingredient is a mini Gwynefyrdd.

Why did they even make a recipe for something where the drop is so low that almost no one has 2 and few have one?

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

I can now confirm that this mini is still within the drop table from the Halloween ToT bags. Opened 2-5K per day since the Halloween event and got my ghost hound drop at around 105K bags (also got a necklace drop along the way – also after the 100K mark). So – the drop remains available – just going to have to continue to be persistent with opening these bags . Good luck!

Well, after opening roughly 200K bags I finally got the mini today. Every day since Halloween patch was gone I’ve been opening 1K bags, sometimes more and sometimes less. I also got the black necklace maybe around 150K bags but not much more. So yes, it’s definitely in the drop tables, it’s just kitten rng.

Don’t give up, it’ll drop eventually!

Congratulations to you both! So glad you’ve gotten that adorable mini! Thanks for posting as it gives the rest of us hope.

Oh, and AP — that makes no sense, I agree. I’ll ask about that, it just seems so very odd! Unless that’s the Super Rare Extra Sparkly Legendary Unique Candy Corn Cob of Death to All Monsters™, it just seems strange.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

papry.8096

Oh, and AP — that makes no sense, I agree. I’ll ask about that, it just seems so very odd! Unless that’s the Super Rare Extra Sparkly Legendary Unique Candy Corn Cob of Death to All Monsters™, it just seems strange.

I’m gonna make a BIGGGGGGGGGG SIGHHHHHHHHH……….

This is no error, this have been the case since the halloween event.
After all as the mini is account bound if( MAJOR IFFFFFF HERE) get a second one, you must be able to transform into something else, don’t you ?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Gwynefyrdd

Just to be sarcastics, this was reported in this very same thread 2 months ago :
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Gwynefyrdd-the-Halloween-miniature/4528935

A topic that stay on the first page of the forum for at least one month.

I read through this thread to get caught up, and there seem to be a few questions that I can address:

• The miniature is extremely rare, it’s true. But the drop is random, which accounts for one person getting a pooch in a few hundred bags and someone else not getting it after opening several thousand.
  • One of our statisticians just checked the drop rate, and there is no error in the drop rate — it truly is dropping as designed.
  • Diminishing Returns do not apply to ToT Bags. I mean, phew! I read that question and my blood ran cold, but I felt sure — and the designer confirmed — that DR is not a factor with the Trick-or-Treat bags. Open 1, open 100, the drop rate is not impacted by diminishing returns.
  • I’ve passed along your suggestions. I believe that changes are not planned or even possible for this year’s event. What happens in future events — whether Gwynefyrdd will return — is not yet on the radar. Again, your thoughts and suggestions have been shared and I know that the devs do listen to your input. But what actually takes place in 2015 and beyond is not yet established.

I also want to say that I’d love nothing more than to have Gwynefyrdd for myself. One comment here — “he swims!” and I was gone. I truly wish all of you great good luck with this goal!

First you came on this topic saying that the abysmal drop rate of the mini was correct and dismissed any possible modification on the mini.

Just now, you discovered that the forge recipe exist and you find it strange.

I’m really disappointed.

(edited by papry.8096)

Astral Projections.7320

I’m gonna make a BIGGGGGGGGGG SIGHHHHHHHHH……….

This is no error, this have been the case since the halloween event.
After all as the mini is account bound if( MAJOR IFFFFFF HERE) get a second one, you must be able to transform into something else, don’t you ?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Gwynefyrdd

Just to be sarcastics, this was reported in this very same thread 2 months ago :
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Gwynefyrdd-the-Halloween-miniature/4528935

A topic that stay on the first page of the forum for at least one month.

I read through this thread to get caught up, and there seem to be a few questions that I can address:

• The miniature is extremely rare, it’s true. But the drop is random, which accounts for one person getting a pooch in a few hundred bags and someone else not getting it after opening several thousand.
  • One of our statisticians just checked the drop rate, and there is no error in the drop rate — it truly is dropping as designed.
  • Diminishing Returns do not apply to ToT Bags. I mean, phew! I read that question and my blood ran cold, but I felt sure — and the designer confirmed — that DR is not a factor with the Trick-or-Treat bags. Open 1, open 100, the drop rate is not impacted by diminishing returns.
  • I’ve passed along your suggestions. I believe that changes are not planned or even possible for this year’s event. What happens in future events — whether Gwynefyrdd will return — is not yet on the radar. Again, your thoughts and suggestions have been shared and I know that the devs do listen to your input. But what actually takes place in 2015 and beyond is not yet established.

I also want to say that I’d love nothing more than to have Gwynefyrdd for myself. One comment here — “he swims!” and I was gone. I truly wish all of you great good luck with this goal!

First you came on this topic saying that the abysmal drop rate of the mini was correct and dismissed any possible modification on the mini.

Just now, you discovered that the forge recipe exist and you find it strange.

I’m really disappointed.

There is a difference between telling us that a drop rate is at the level it was designed to be (what Gaile is saying) and saying that because it’s low, it needs to be changed. (what you seem to be saying).

It is an abysmally low drop rate and it is correct in the sense it’s at the level that’s assigned it to be. Whether the drop rate should be higher, is not something Gaile can say. She can only affirm the drop rate is mathematically correct as designed.

As to the recipe, she is Forum Communication Team Lead, not the knowledge keeper of mystic forge holiday recipes.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

papry.8096

My point didn’t come across probably because I’m quite kittened on that topic.
So I will try to clarify :
Gayle came on that topic 2 month ago at page 7.
The topic reached 13 pages and 34607 views with lot of feedback/dissapointment and asking for a simple change on this mini.
The topic was left to die out which happened quite a while after the end of halloween if I’m right.

If that topic haven’t be brought back again by you and another player, we might never have a reply of Gayle on that matter.

Despite a very active topic with valid arguments, concerns and player quite kittened on the mattter; This was left unanswered.

Now I will talk about 2 friend like me that collect minis:
One stopped buying mini on the TP because of that situation despite having opened around 40K ToT bags during Halloween event.
The other is still buying stacks of ToT bag from time to time and Still didn’t get that mini.

For my part, I finally got one just before the end of the event after farming and burned at least 2500 gold in the process without having any other rare drop (polyluminescent refractor) but I got Zuzu a lot.
I never felt that level of frustation while collecting a mini or in a game for a while.

For all those reason I’m quite on edge on that topic.

Edited: thx ayrilana.

(edited by papry.8096)

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You mean 40K ToT bags?

papry.8096

If you recall the ToT farm bag in Rata sum; some people are doing it just to have that mini looted and some still didn’t get it.
If you find that killing candy corn elementary with lvl2 character in a city is fun, rewarding or perfect design, I doesn’t feel that this is the case.

(edited by papry.8096)

Astral Projections.7320

@papry
I agree the drop rate is abysmal, horrific and imo a bad business move. However that does not mean that ANet agrees. I’m sure Gaile passed on what we said but if ANet didn’t agree then there is nothing further, truthfully, that she can say. If there is nothing new for her to say about changes to the drop rate, then there is no reason for her to pull up this thread and update it.

Yeah, you’re frustrated and I would be too if it were me (I saw that drop rate and decided not to touch it), but she is only the messenger.

papry.8096

Well, I just messaged the messenger again.

Posted by: Mordalus.8146

Mordalus.8146

Perfect example of Anet’s unrewarding and messed up RNG philosophy.

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Yet they repeat it over and over again. What definition does that remind me of?

Serenity now~Insanity later

Astral Projections.7320

Yet they repeat it over and over again. What definition does that remind me of?

Not making their players happy, that’s for darn sure.

Posted by: shiven.1892

shiven.1892

I bought about 40k bags this weekend and now I see why bags may have gone from 4 to 5 silver this weekend. (much more activity on this thread.) No mini but I did get a unopened endless bat tonic and the black amulet.

Posted by: Followedbyrocks.8751

Followedbyrocks.8751

I’ve been opening ToT bags every day since Halloween started and I’ve still yet to get the mini. I’m determined to get it, even if the game, Anet, and the RNG don’t want me to.

Yeah it’s a gold sink and I feel a little bit sick for falling into the trap, but I refuse to have my mini collection forever missing one mini just because of a very poor droprate choice.

You won’t beat me Anet.

Malediktus.9250

I’ve been opening ToT bags every day since Halloween started and I’ve still yet to get the mini. I’m determined to get it, even if the game, Anet, and the RNG don’t want me to.

Yeah it’s a gold sink and I feel a little bit sick for falling into the trap, but I refuse to have my mini collection forever missing one mini just because of a very poor droprate choice.

You won’t beat me Anet.

Wait for a mini 10 times more rare if people give in to this.

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

I’m still hopeful the puppy will return next year as something we can buy with cobs. There’s no way I’m opening 100K trick or treat bags on the off chance it’ll provide the mini.

Besides, if the mini is still on the loot table, it probably means it’ll still be on the loot table for next year’s bags too. We can get all frustrated again next year.

Fun!

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: wwwes.1398

wwwes.1398

Y’all know what’s going to happen is that this mini will be obtainable for like 15 cobs during the next Mad Kings Day, right? And there will be some other super rare item that is added.

Don’t mean to bump this thread, but it is still relevant at least for me, because I keep buying the stupid things.