in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: WingLegacy.7159

WingLegacy.7159

5k if I didn’t make 5 legendaries…

How much gold do you have?

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I have 16 characters to feed, so I’m always poor.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Today I saw someone running with a legendary with 1600 APs.

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

~200 gold. I spend some, earn some, havn’t really left my margine. I could sell a bunch of things and actually try to hit 300 or 400+ gold, but I don’t really see the point. When I get vast amounts of money I tend to blow it all on something ridiculous :s

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

Posted by: Piscore.6934

Piscore.6934

1149 at this moment but my record is 1500g

But if I sell all my bank mats…. 2k more or less

9 characters

1 Legendary

Attachments:

Posted by: revodeel.2651

revodeel.2651

I am sitting at just over 400g. Probably have another 200g worth of crafting materials, exotics, etc. in my bank.

I would probably have more gold accumulated but I like giving new players a little financial help from time to time. =3

Do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.

Posted by: ValeN.3129

ValeN.3129

The only thing i have to say about the matter is:

Gold makes more gold

Posted by: Dafomen.7892

Dafomen.7892

This won’t end well…

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Today I saw someone running with a legendary with 1600 APs.

Were they wearing an Armani suit? Sounds like a typical TP broker / no-lifer that gets a character out and about in the world maybe once a month, taking the briefest of breaks from their spreadsheets…

It does make me wonder why you felt the necessity to look up their AP’s after seeing them with a legendary. -_-

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Posted by: Lethal Stranger.5093

Lethal Stranger.5093

Never enough.
15chars

Necromancer/Engineer/Elementalist main
Plays every class though :>
The Dynasty Warriors [DW] – Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

Question to people with 500+ gold:

Wtf are you doing to get that much gold? Champ farming?

Doing what I like to do and do best:

1. Fully exploring maps with my alts.
  2. Running dungeons for tokens to gear my alts (this is big, because I rarely purchase armor and weapons unless it’s something that can’t be crafted).
  3. Running fractals to gear my alts in ascended rings (though this has come to a standstill lately). I rarely have exotic rings unless it’s because I haven’t decided on the right build yet.
  4. Salvaging rare items, selling off the major runes/sigils, and selling off the ectos in large piles (Ascended armor isn’t worth it, and I don’t do much Mystic flushing).
  5. I don’t champ “farm,” but I will run an event or five to quickly finish off a daily if I’m pressed for time.
  6. I got a bit lucky and had quite a bit of crafting materials hoarded over a year so that gave me a very nice boost.
  7. Having alot of achievement points = achievement chests. I use said boosts on alts for exploration, crafting, and random goofing off. Also, they give some money which adds up quick.
  8. I rarely bother with exotic accessories since I “merc” with a large and rather active guild that completes guild missions weekly for all six commendations. This means ascended accessories galore. Also, it pays off in the long term.
  9. When I get an exotic item drop, I look it up with a buy order and see where the lowest ten to twenty sell orders are pricing them and make a decision based on that. If the sigil/rune is worth more, I use one of my way too many black lion salvage kits (all from dailies). NEVER BUY AT THE LOWEST SELLING PRICE, NEVER SELL AT THE HIGHEST BUYING OFFER. Always check the prices for anything suspicious.
  10. Running orrian temples for dragonite orr every now and then (used to be daily, now once every two to three months). This ties in with number four on this list.

Also, the reason why I met your criteria is because I’m frugal. I plan on crafting a legendary item but at the current moment, the only legendary that has caught my eye is the Predator. That’s good for my engi, but my main is an ele and I’m not a fan of the Bifrost. If Anet adds more legendaries with more artwork, I would at least hope they put the artwork to a community vote first.

Posted by: DrLuigi.3764

DrLuigi.3764

People that have never had more than 50g, and don’t know why, are doing something wrong.

My first character at lvl 71 currently is sitting on 105g, she buys a new green wep every 6 levels for ~3s other than that she sells all drops and banks all gathering collectibles and buys nothing

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

People that have never had more than 50g, and don’t know why, are doing something wrong.

My first character at lvl 71 currently is sitting on 105g, she buys a new green wep every 6 levels for ~3s other than that she sells all drops and banks all gathering collectibles and buys nothing

How can you get luck if you sell all loot?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

I don’t understand how some people don’t have 100+ gold if they have been playing since beta. I have 2000g right now and have equipped 5 characters with exotics. Game has been out for over a year if you saved 2g a week you will have 100g in savings now

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I have 8g (i lost 1g because need to do daily crafts and buy salvage kits and gathering tools) now and i have played over 3500 hours and my coolest weapon is entropy. I just don’t do anything in this game that would give me direct gold.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

12G atm, since I’m not really trying to make gold. Dungeons and harvesting resources earns quite a bit.

I used to have 470G at max; spent 400G of it on a permanent merchant contract. Most of that was through something Anet noticed and made all other players do through the luck system, after I salvaged a 6 digit number of equips.

Adding together everything I’ve ever bought, I’ve gotten about 1000G on relatively relaxed gameplay. 10G/day is entirely achievable if you put your mind to it; my average at the moment is closer to 7G/day because I’m not trying.

This is before speculation/investment. Someone who knows where to place gold, then know when to turn it back into gold… will easily have more. Anyone who speculated 100 gold ish in scraps of silk before the update will have 2400+ gold now for instance.

(edited by Hayashi.3416)

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

i’m a casual player who plays around 1 – 2 hours per day on average.

i have around 955 gold at the moment.

enough for my waypoint fees all over tyria.

whee!

81% world completion
no legendary weapons
1 howl (bought for 12g from guild member after karka intro event)
spvp wolf rank 32

12,900+ achievement points (mostly from daily monthly)

no dungeon master
have not finished all dungeon paths

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

Post should read: “Feed your kitten and post your gold so the
hackers know which accounts to go for first.”

That’s like living in the ghetto and putting a sign in your front yard
that you just bought a 65 inch plasma TV, your not home, and the doors
are unlocked.

What a sad attitude. The leader boards of any game are the target market not people talking on forums. Also the target is people they can chat up in game and show themselves to be very willing to be taken. Easier to go through the front door at the invitation of the owner, and no saying on a forum that you have x gold is not an invitation.

How long have you been gaming? This was one of the methods hackers used
in World of Warcraft.

I have been gaming for 40+ years, what has that got to do with anything? To get an account is not just to know the account name. That is why the optimal thing to do with the way security is set up is to contact the player (players on any best of list will be most often also players with something worth taking), get their trust and learn their habits. If you can get them onto a compromised site you use the info they put on that site. People are creatures of habit and the majority will use the same info even when they are told repeatedly to change it up.

If you think this is the only tactic hackers know and use; which you stated in your post, than you are sorry too late.

As the saying goes, “If there’s nothing to give, there nothing to take”

“Your mouth is your security; once you start talking, you lose everything”

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

Posted by: cmud.5689

cmud.5689

I have banked 75g + waiting until I come from work to pick up mats / craft stuff that will take me to 105g today and an investment of 2 skins which I hope for will sell off for min. 200g each.

banished from time and space

Posted by: Lovelocke.9286

Lovelocke.9286

I’ve only been playing for about a day and I’ve almost hit 1 gold I started at the weekend too, which is my quietest time in game as I spend time with my son. I’m off work this week so I expect to smash GW2 like a tramp on a bag of chips.

For those who are new and don’t have much gold; it’s like this in most MMOs I’ve played, so don’t worry. As you progress the gold will roll in. I also play Rift and my mind boggled at seeing items sell for hundreds, sometimes thousands, of Platinum, with quests only cashing in for a few silver. After a while though money is just thrown at you, and with some careful market trading you’ll be up there in no time.

Avid gamer & writer
See my blog: www.CriticallySimple.co.uk
Twitter: @tom_booker

Posted by: Blanger.3162

Blanger.3162

760+ at the moment, I started saving gold to get the “golden” title last spring and saw how easily it was so I just kept saving and set a goal of 1k which I would have already surpassed if I hadn’t started a personal guild and bought influence with gold.

I saw someone ask about luck if you vend or sell everything, until I hit 80% MF I salvaged everything for the luck, since then I only salvage blues (for luck & mats) & rares (for ectos and mats, sigils which are sold), greens are sold on the TP, most of my gold has come from daily runs in Orr for mats to sell, selling ectos, a few good exotic drops that I’ve sold, and selling a few minis, also doing events. Gold isn’t a issue for me it’s karma that I can’t seem to hold on to since most of my 8 toons are decked out in exotic temple armors, the last toon I leveled to 80 I just bought the exotics off the TP since I didn’t want to burn up the karma I had banked.

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

Currently only have 27 silver. Most I’ve had at one time is about 150 gold. I have 4 level 80 chars all with multiple sets of exotic gear for different builds and much of the gold I’ve spent has been on getting the looks of my characters how I want them.

I don’t grind, if I can help it, and most of the time I just do my dailies, run events in open world and do the occasional wvw. So I do not earn gold very quickly, but that doesn’t bother me very much. I just do the things I like doing and I ’m not fussed about getting a legendary (as I luckily do not find any of them appealing), nor am I in a rush to get full ascended. So I have no urgent need to acquire gold rapidly.

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Might have arround 40gold(counting with stuff to sell).
Might reinstall the game and trade it all for omega golems :<.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Posted by: Fermi.2409

Fermi.2409

67G onhand right now. I had ~205 2 days ago, before getting a new set of gear for my Ranger and buying two character slots.

HAF 912 | i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING 8GB | Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
EGVA SuperNOVA B2 750W | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | Acer XG270HU | Win 10×64
MX Brown Quickfire XT | Commander Shaussman [AGNY]- Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Just a thought – I find it ironic when people say “The TP is bad because people make so much more money there than just playing the game the ‘way it was meant to be played’”. It would be like if you worked at McDonalds for minimum wage. One day a construction worker comes in for lunch, and through conversation you find out he makes 3x what you do per day without needing a higher education. They have openings, he says! Currently hiring! But you just think about what a pain it would be to have to learn something new, to change your routine, so you just say “Thanks but no thanks… oh and I also think the Government should outlaw people from making so much since I can’t either”. The construction guy just shakes his head and walks back to his much more lucrative employment, which the fast food worker could have been a part of, but couldn’t be bothered to learn.

That is not the reason at all most people don’t flip the TP. It has nothing to do with learning something new and everything to do with hating staring at the TP screen for hours at a time. That’s not what I bought, I bought Guild Wars 2. I think.

A more accurate description would be a McDonald’s worker that loves his job, and a construction worker saying well if you ever want to make more money, you can do this job. But wait, the McDonald’s worker hates construction work, and would rather do something he enjoyed with his time. So he continues flipping burgers because he enjoys it even though he knows he has the ability to make 3 times the money.

Right, and I actually agree. The follow up though is that the McDonalds worker doesn’t enjoy having hand-me-down everything. Misses the new flashy toys when they’re released. Feels angst during Xmas as all their friends get new fun toys and they are stuck with the same old Nintendo 2DS from last year. I get that people don’t enjoy playing the TP. I don’t enjoy playing the TP as I do the rest of GW2. I do, however, love my 2.8 legendary weapons, best of everything, and unlimited access to anything I want in-game or on the gem store at any minute of the day. I choose to trade 1 hour a day doing something that isn’t the pure ‘reason I bought the game’ to allow me unlimited access in any capacity to any other part of the game. If that makes sense.

When you choose what to do to make a living the financial rewards should be one of the most important aspects of the decision. When you choose what to do for the sake of entertainment then the fun should be one of the most important aspects of the decision. I wouldn’t decide to work in a bowling alley because it gives me a chance to play during work hours.

This game is my entertainment. Sometimes I play the TP, because that’s kinda fun. Sometimes I do a dungeon or a fractal because that’s fun. Most usually when I log in I type something along the line of, “Hello guild, what’s everyone up to tonight?” and I’ll go do something with one of my guildmates. Because THAT is fun.

Sometimes the accumulation of pretend wealth is fun to people, and that is perfectly legitimate — Monopoly keyed into that decades ago and has made real-life money from it since. And here is the real point of my post… TP flipping, spreadsheets, accumulated wealth — that’s FUN to a lot of people… It’s perfectly understandable that A-Net caters to those people, too.

Currently have 400g liquid, lots of assets and a great friends list I do some of everything in game. I don’t spend anything remotely close to an hour a day playing the TP.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

Currently have 125 gold, with a rare skin on the TP for 95 gold profit. I had as much as 450 when I got Zap (precursor to Bolt) in a drop and sold it because I am never making a legendary. I am actually low, usually sit on around 200-225. I don’t champ farm, I salvage everything and I have made some wise choices with regards to mats….like stocking silk bolts.

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

2 types of players: savers and spenders. savers save gold for when they want something in the future. spenders will collect just enough gold until they have what they need to buy what they set out to get. the spenders are the ones who complain that precursors are too pricey – because it takes them months to save enough to buy one. savers will wake up one morning after those same months of saving and say ‘oh look, I have enough for a precursor, let’s make a legendary’
I’m actually more jealous of people with 3+ million karma. karma is much harder to get (currently) than gold. It’s basically the reason I can’t make and sell legendaries every other week.

Cassocaster.4576

I want to add another point, I think what helps people keep gold is by doing what a lot of people deem to be boring. People only gather enough for the daily and then they stop. That’s nuts, you should be grabbing everything on the map. I can make 3 gold, per toon, by spending 45 minutes in Cursed Shore. Why? Because I cut down every tree, harvest every plant and mine all the ore. I also kill everything I can because otherwise it would be tedious. If you have multiple toons, leveled toons with decent map completion, there’s absolutely no reason a person couldn’t make 5 gold a day just walking maps….have you seen what green wood logs are currently selling for? 1.5 silver…..

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Under 100g ATM, BUT, had well over 500g at one time until ascended crafting came about and my stores of money and mats have dwindled to what it is now just trying to level all areas open to 500.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Posted by: Azala Yar.7693

Azala Yar.7693

I want to add another point, I think what helps people keep gold is by doing what a lot of people deem to be boring. People only gather enough for the daily and then they stop. That’s nuts, you should be grabbing everything on the map. I can make 3 gold, per toon, by spending 45 minutes in Cursed Shore. Why? Because I cut down every tree, harvest every plant and mine all the ore. I also kill everything I can because otherwise it would be tedious. If you have multiple toons, leveled toons with decent map completion, there’s absolutely no reason a person couldn’t make 5 gold a day just walking maps….have you seen what green wood logs are currently selling for? 1.5 silver…..

Sounds quite boring and I used to do something like it myself. It’s especially boring if you do it frequently, this game was supposed to be fun.

Posted by: Sytherek.7689

Sytherek.7689

About 240g at the moment, with probably 1000g in mats.

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

~200g (186g on hand, more in request orders)
Flipped for months, a bit each day… It’s picking up/going faster since I can gamble/invest more gold.

Original goal was to get a legendary…
Now flipping has become part of game play, maybe even the only game play.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Depends on how much I need something that moment. Right now I’m down to 15g due to the excessive cost of ascended armor, but most of the time I keep around 60g or so, sometimes upwards of 300g if I’m content with everything I have (which hasn’t been for months since ascended weapons/armor came out).

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

I would honestly not go for ascended armor if I didn’t have more gold than I had plans for.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Posted by: Naii.9810

Naii.9810

The most I had was about 120g. Now I have around 30g after buying a bank expansion and some other things

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

I don’t understand how some people don’t have 100+ gold if they have been playing since beta. I have 2000g right now and have equipped 5 characters with exotics. Game has been out for over a year if you saved 2g a week you will have 100g in savings now

They don’t play everyday? They buy exotics and skins? They are unlucky? They only like WvW and die a lot? A whole host of reasons really. I mean it’s incredibly easy to drop 60g just for one set of exotic gear for a single spec and that’s not even getting some good skins. Sure if you saved 2g a week you would have 100g now, but you’d also be bored out of your mind using the same spec/gear the entire time not to mention angry if the devs nerfed that spec along the way. At 2000g I’d wager one of three things 1. You play everyday for several hours 2. You play the AH(takes money to make money) 3. You got lucky on a good drop.

I can say that I’ve played since beta, 8 lvl 80s(4 in exotics), 100% map completion, and the most I’ve ever had was 220g. I’ve only ever had 5 exotics drop for me and all of them were absolutely terrible(1g).

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

“Success is a journey, not a destination.”

I don’t understand why some people are not rich; if they been saving since they were born?

Life have circumstances and treat everyone different. Some circumstances are preventable and some circumstances not preventable, Some circumstances are controllable and some circumstances are not controllable.

“Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.”

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

I play WvW for PPT so I am upgrading placing siege and stuff.
Actual ballance is -213gold

Posted by: Ouimette.5902

Ouimette.5902

130g, was at 4 or 5 gold about 10 or 11 days ago. Most income is from dungeons,fotm and salvagin exotic weps for inscritptions which sells for about 3g.

I always try to do these dungeon runs when I’m online.
CoF,p1,p2
AC,p1,p3
SE,p1,p3
HotW,p1
TA, up/up
FotM, daily

This is right around 10g just for the daily gold awards. Then on top of that you have probably some rares(ectos) and exotics(rares, (inscription)).

If you do a orichalcum run in Obsidian Sanctum, Southsun, Frostgorge, Malchor’s Leap and Cursed Shore you’ll end up with right above 50 ores which sells for 4s/ore. Do some more daily events such as Tequatl(1g) and Orr temples and get some more rares.

All in all if you have a really free day and just can play gw2 and do all this you should earn about.

Dungeons/fractals=10g
Orichalcum=2g+
Ectos=8-12g
Events=1.5-2g(Tequatl included)
Loot=1-?g

So if this is one of those days you have all day free you could in theory earn almost 30g :p But without no doubt a really tough task to accomplish.

For an easy gathering run I suggest using http://gw2nodes.com/ . It’s a playerbased tool where you can put the most valued nodes in 75+ areas and is really accurate.

(edited by Ouimette.5902)

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Sounds quite boring and I used to do something like it myself. It’s especially boring if you do it frequently, this game was supposed to be fun.

I think this is one of the biggest problems with the game: to earn money you need to do boring things. What happened to play the way you like?

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Cassocaster.4576

I think this is one of the biggest problems with the game: to earn money you need to do boring things. What happened to play the way you like?

This is a response to a response of my post, if that makes sense. Look, no one tells you how to play the game, I want you to have the time of your life.

I can say this, you cannot have it both ways. You cannot whine about how people have a lot of gold and then proclaim the ways they achieved it as tedious and un-fun and so you won’t do it. It’s like complaining about the outcome of an election after you didn’t vote.

It’s okay though, you don’t need to do it but don’t expect people are gonna stop piling gold up and buy the high end gear and make your toon look obsolete and un-competitive. They decided it was worth it to farm, or speculate and they are not telling you that you have to. Actually, it’s in their interest that you don’t grind like they do.

After reading this thread yesterday I went home and spent 34 gold on 1000 heavy moldy bags and opened every one of them. I was sore, tis true, but I also made 11 gold (after Black Lion stripped 15%) in an hour. It was a test to see if it worked. kitten straight I will be playing that game again.

This morning, I spent 45 minutes, barely, in cursed shore with just one toon and hit everything I could, fought every NPC, got killed twice and after all that:

I spent 11 silver on repairs and porting
I earned 3.25 gold on what I got while being in cursed shore, profit, 3.24 gold (I also got about 1000 luck but I cannot sell that)

There’s gold out there IF you want it. If the thought of working over a map with a fine tooth comb is too much and not why you got into the game, then just have fun. I want to buy a legendary at some point because it is FAR too difficult to build. That means I have to save 2000+ gold to get that legendary.

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

Ya know… the usual

Attachments:

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Ya know… the usual

Any tips on farming T6?

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

At max, I had over 840g, now I got 30g I believe.

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Cassocaster.4576

Ya know… the usual

Oof……..make that 4000+

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

Ya know… the usual

Any tips on farming T6?

Probably gonna laugh but I actually converted my laurels to t6 plus did a lot of dungeons and straight out bought them. Oh and the +10 mystic clover recipe got me tons of mats, might want to try that first before wasting all your laurels.

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

(edited by Lunar Sunset.8742)

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Had 440g then surrendered myself to the crafting panel and got my weaponsmithing from 400 to 500 and crafted an ascended axe and greatsword to optimise myself better for setting dungeon world records.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Posted by: Gbok.1039

Gbok.1039

I have about 13.5 gold right now but I have spent hundreds since release.

I have a hard time saving in game and that is where my gold goes. Only having 13 on hand at this moment really does not show how much I have had in the past.

I am pretty confident that I could have outright bought a Legendary or two by now if I had saved all of my coin.

I do nothing special to get money. I WvW most nights and do some guild events throughout the week and on the weekends as well. Other than that it is just normal game play.

I also play daily anywhere from 1-4 hours. Weekends about the same, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Fort AspenwoodSoul Exodus[Soul] Finxx – 80 Ranger

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

I think 250-300g or something like that, I don’t know, haven’t played in about 3 months.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Posted by: Sirius.4510

Sirius.4510

Roughly 110 gold I think which is my high-water mark. I also have materials/item stores probably worth 200-300 gold though. I haven’t done item flipping for a very long time or any meaningful commodity speculation, which probably holds me back – but the rest comes down to just not playing very much. It’s enough to hit monthly achievements now and then, that’s about it (probably more regularly over the last couple months though).

Harvesting materials seems to earn pretty decent cash, though. Obviously T6 is the highest return, but T2-4 pays much better than T5 after that, because people seem to spend so much more time in T5 maps. And then there are explorable dungeons… but I pretty much dread the thought of playing those.

Just a random PuGgle.
Stormbluff Isle ( http://www.stormbluffisle.com )