In a year we shall have our gear!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Avatar.1923

i answered his question!!!

ill make it simple for simpler brains;

i dont mind vertical progression if its minimal and have huge time sink requirement.

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

The people in this thread who keep telling everyone to stop complaining and basically telling everyone they’re lazy for not doing dungeons and wanting to grind daily are the people who make dungeons, fractals, and other mind numbing grinds unbearable for me. I only play WvW, I can’t spend the hour or hour and a half a work day I get to log on harvesting and killing ten of this or fifty of that and I can’t spend that time stuck with a bunch of LFG bots waiting to sleep through a dungeon or Fractals. This game is becoming Rift, I left Rift for this game…..if it’s not going to be a fun game anymore, f it I suppose and hope for the next one.

Kash
NSP

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

I’d hate this, if it weren’t for the fact that I’m doing everything in the game with rare and exotic gear. I don’t need ascended to do anything. If it takes a long time, how does it actually change the game for me.

See, in other games, you NEED to have X to complete Y. If you don’t have certain gear levels in Rift, you’re not allowed to queue for specific dungeons. Here, I don’t have that problem.

You need ascended gear to beat an equally skilled player in WvW who has ascended gear.

Hell, you need ascended gear to fight them evenly.

Surprise surprise.

The difference is small enough that that isn’t the case at all. You’d have a point if you were referring to the gap between masterworks and exotics, but not exotics and ascended. The difference is too miniscule to make a realistic impact.

The difference across a full set of ascended versus exotic is about 10-20% total DPS for a DPS set of gear, depending on how the exact stats pan out for the unreleased gear slots.

That is pretty significant.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

Before we are ready for questions from you we need to bring mine to completion. And, once we do all your questions will be answered as well.

You’ve made an excellent start in using the term ‘stronger’ and ‘statistical advantage’ to describe aspects of vertical progression. The etymology is a bit confused. The term didn’t originate because of mmo’s and players who play too much and while it exists in ‘endgame’, it does not define end game. But, let’s work with what we have.

You have the function, though only partially. It is about providing motivation for continued play through adding stat numbers to the character sheet (getting stronger). You have something to work for. And, it also gives a sense of progression in that you’ve accomplished something and have the numbers to prove it.

Let’s do a thought experiment that should get you thinking enough to both provide a simple definition and answer your question to me. Let’s suppose we have two players, you and that other guy you mention who plays to “get[s] stronger, have a satistical advantage, over another player over time”. And let’s suppose he chooses to ride the treadmill and you don’t. He gets stronger over time and you don’t. He has a growing statistical advantage over you over time and you have a growing statistical disadvantage vis-a-vis him over time. Let’s assume time passes; it always does. To spice things up, let’s suppose you both like to duel each other. What will be your experience dueling him over time? Take a few minutes to consider this. Then, give me a simple concise definition of vertical progression. I’ll even give you a hint here: it exists within the definition of the words that make up the concept.

my answer;
if he spent x amount of hours (probably a Kitten lot, otherwise we wouldnt be having this discussion) to be somewhat statistically stronger than me (i’m saying “somewhat” because as it is now it isnt much, and as he gets his gear i get some too once in a while), then i dont care.
i ve spent this huge X amount of hours having fun (and probably getting some gear in the process too) instead of raging and complaining. so if i duel him with a “5%” more or less disadvantage… no sweat, ill beat him easily as i probably have a lot more skills since i did pvp, wvw, dungeons, jump puzzle, alts etc, and that guy only “farmed” the same thing over and over again.

that goes back to my original point; 5% more or less (considering i might have about a third of the ascended piece he have, and all not infused) is a very small increase that requires way too much grind for whats it worth.
its allright that some players need it and fall into the trap.
(gw2 designers are smart).

and now answer my question and youll answer yours at the same time.

You need to focus. I did not ask you about your experiencing X% change in power level. And, more importantly, in my thought experiment you chose not to ride the treadmill. Your power level remains the same over time, his increases. Currently, we have very specific ways to grind for more powerful gear, it doesn’t rain from the sky. If you choose to ignore the prescribed grind, you simply don’t get the gear. (Laurels, FotM, Guild missions, Hello!)

You have refused to answer my questions. I tell you what, one last try. Forget the definition as that may be too difficult, just answer the preliminary question that you chose not to answer. And, to get you back on the rails let’s keep it simple and assume you have equal skills in dueling.

“And let’s suppose he chooses to ride the treadmill and you don’t. He gets stronger over time and you don’t. He has a growing statistical advantage over you over time and you have a growing statistical disadvantage vis-a-vis him over time. Let’s assume time passes; it always does. To spice things up, let’s suppose you both like to duel each other. What will be your experience dueling him over time? "

(edited by Raine.1394)

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

I only play WvW, I can’t spend the hour or hour and a half a work day I get to log on harvesting and killing ten of this or fifty of that.

I have a guildie that works a lot and only has minimal time in the evening to play and he doesn’t want to spend it chasing dailies, either. They are boring the heck out of us right now, so we’re just not doing them. I had planned to get a full set of ascended jewelry with my laurels just to have something to work toward, but I don’t have 100 ectos, so I’ve since changed my mind and decided to forget the ascended pieces. All my entertainment dollars are going elsewhere right now, so it’s all good. I’ll let the fanboys keep the game running and play in the future when there’s something else I want to do.

i cannot answer this question without taking into consideration other factors that are part of the game.
i did that in my other post.

you are funny.

I only play WvW, I can’t spend the hour or hour and a half a work day I get to log on harvesting and killing ten of this or fifty of that.

I have a guildie that works a lot and only has minimal time in the evening to play and he doesn’t want to spend it chasing dailies, either. They are boring the heck out of us right now, so we’re just not doing them. I had planned to get a full set of ascended jewelry with my laurels just to have something to work toward, but I don’t have 100 ectos, so I’ve since changed my mind and decided to forget the ascended pieces. All my entertainment dollars are going elsewhere right now, so it’s all good. I’ll let the fanboys keep the game running and play in the future when there’s something else I want to do.

you guys “only” do wvwvw?

Celtic Lady.3729

Are you talking to me or the other guy? I don’t do WvW at all basically.

Posted by: YTY.4712

YTY.4712

Why does a big guild member get his trinkets in a bit over 2 weeks while it takes over 8 weeks for a member of a small guild to get his?

Because it’s ANET.

@celtic lady

so why do you care that much for the ascended gear?
it doesnt stop you from doing any of the content.
actually, what type of content do you enjoy doing the most?

EasymodeX.4062

Yes.

I have done:

1. Personal story quests.
2. One story mode dungeon once since beta. (sidenote: it was annoying, resulted in trash loot, took too long to get to, took too long to complete, was mostly boring aside from the 45 seconds of voiceovers, although Eir was in there to ogle)
3. One brief stint of crafting (for gear for WvW — bad idea, should have just found a crafter).
4. Miscellaneous Snow Troll grinding back in the day (for gear for WvW).
5. Some random sPvP for kittens and giggles.
6. Rest of my time in WvW. E.g. 95% of my game time.

PvE was a useless waste of time / content / energy / pixels / electrons. The story quest was entertaining because of voiceovers and overall story (until Trahearne, but I still finished it because I started it; kitten Trahearne btw).

There’s a joke thread on the WvW boards of “You are a WvWer if”, and the responses was along the lines of “have 200+ hours played with 30% map completion, no fractal tokens, bought gems to upgrade keeps because you run out of gold, etc”. Have all the steps of your monthly completed, but 0 dungeons, so you will never complete the monthly.

Yep.

(edited by EasymodeX.4062)

Why does a big guild member get his trinkets in a bit over 2 weeks while it takes over 8 weeks for a member of a small guild to get his?

Because it’s ANET.

because hes in a big guild.
because he did fractals.
because he did dailies.

more to come!

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

@celtic lady

Why introduce it in the first place if ascended items serve no purpose as per your stance?

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Yes.

I have done:

1. Personal story quests.
2. One story mode dungeon once since beta.
3. One brief stint of crafting (for gear for WvW — bad idea, should have just found a crafter).
4. Miscellaneous Snow Troll grinding back in the day (for gear for WvW).
5. Some random sPvP for kittens and giggles.
6. Rest of my time in WvW. E.g. 95% of my game time.

PvE was a useless waste of time / content / energy / pixels / electrons. The story quest was entertaining because of voiceovers and overall story (until Trahearne, but I still finished it because I started it; kitten Trahearne btw).

There’s a joke thread on the WvW boards of “You are a WvWer if”, and the responses was along the lines of “have 200+ hours played, 30% map completion, no fractal tokens, bought gems to upgrade keeps because you run out of gold, etc”.

Yep.

i agree with you.
wvwers “only” type of players dont have the full experience/potential.
rewards in wvw should be slightly higher and there should be a possibility to obtain ascended gear.
march is your month, you think so? i mean, hope so?

anet have to be careful to not put too much in wvw, otherwise more people will flock to it and the lag/queue would be awful!…

im curious to see how they will resolve that, and im curious to know what percentage of the player log in wvw more than 90% of the time.

Celtic Lady.3729

@celtic lady

As I stated, I was planning to get it so I’d have something to work toward. Because I like having something to work toward in a game. However, I do not want to buy ectos on the TP and I don’t want to buy BLSK from the Gems Store. Therefore, I have decided not to get ascended gear.

Nobody said anything about “caring for it.”

@celtic lady

Why introduce it in the first place if ascended items serve no purpose as per your stance?

i answered that in one of my many earlier post to Raine;

because a large portion of the paying customers need the gear/stats vertical progression to keep playing.
my opinion is that anet is doing a decent job at incorporating it.
and we could go further and discuss about how to make it as best as a verical progression can be to keep the majority of players happy.

@celtic lady

As I stated, I was planning to get it so I’d have something to work toward. Because I like having something to work toward in a game. However, I do not want to buy ectos on the TP and I don’t want to buy BLSK from the Gems Store. Therefore, I have decided not to get ascended gear.

Nobody said anything about “caring for it.”

salvage the rare gear you pick up along the way.
youll get ectos.
by the time you have 40 laurels, youll probably have 50ectos (or very close to it).

EasymodeX.4062

march is your month, you think so? i mean, hope so?

No. I have 0 “faith” in Anet to make any meaningful changes or improvements to WvW. I fully expect them to continue with the gearflation for the elitist PvE kitten crowd in order to WoW-ify the game as a whole in a bid for more playerbase and cash shop.

The most likely change I see made to WvW is along the lines of “super siege” available via the cash shop.

I only play WvW inasmuch as I find it fun. I’ve been playing less and less for various reasons, most stemming from the fact that I can’t use different builds because of gear lock. E.g. I can’t easily get other sets of gears because they’re all reliant on big $ or PvE grind. The result is that I’m stuck with the same/similar build basically ad nauseam.

I expect to completely stop playing GW2 in a few patches due to this, and other games being released. That or just take an 8 month hiatus then come back for like 2 days, realize that everyone out-stats me by 15% because of full ascended (or ascended2 gear by that time), then leave immediately after estimating the months of grinding (PvE or WvW) I would need to do to get gear parity before I can play the game.

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

So we are left with casuals not minding gear progression because they are hardly affected, and paying customers that need the gear/stats vertical progression disgruntled over their choice. I see.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Celtic Lady.3729

Salvage it with what?

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

I expect to completely stop playing GW2 in a few patches due to this, and other games being released. That or just take an 8 month hiatus then come back for like 2 weeks, then leave again.

That’s all the game is good for to be honest. The initial “oooh” period is gone. The company is completely out of touch with its player base. Terrible communication, etc, etc, etc. It’s a short stay MMO while you wait for other things. not saying those other things will be any better, but that’s MMO’s today, just a revolving door.

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

i cannot answer this question without taking into consideration other factors that are part of the game.
i did that in my other post.

you are funny.

No worries as I write mainly for the readers who have a capacity for critical thought, but may be unfamiliar with the terms that are bandied about here and their implications. These are issues that are important to the success of the game and the more people who are exposed to the issues , and pro and con on the issues, the better it will be for the game. Time well spent.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

i dont mind vertical progression if its minimal and have huge time sink requirement.

Problem with vertical progression is that it can be minimal only in the beginning. Since by it’s very nature it never stops, eventually the difference stops being small (mind you, what we have already is definitely not minimal). Of course, by then, since it is so horribly time-gated, you are hopelessly behind and will never catch up.

Unfortunately, that means that even if you do not care for that eq, you need to get it, if you plan to continue playing for a longer time (because waiting for the problem to really affect you is like waiting to press the brakes until you are already hitting the concrete wall).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Posted by: captaincrunch.6731

captaincrunch.6731

I’d hate this, if it weren’t for the fact that I’m doing everything in the game with rare and exotic gear. I don’t need ascended to do anything. If it takes a long time, how does it actually change the game for me.

See, in other games, you NEED to have X to complete Y. If you don’t have certain gear levels in Rift, you’re not allowed to queue for specific dungeons. Here, I don’t have that problem.

You need ascended gear to beat an equally skilled player in WvW who has ascended gear.

Surprise surprise.

The difference is small enough that that isn’t the case at all. You’d have a point if you were referring to the gap between masterworks and exotics, but not exotics and ascended. The difference is too miniscule to make a realistic impact.

The difference across a full set of ascended versus exotic is about 10-20% total DPS for a DPS set of gear, depending on how the exact stats pan out for the unreleased gear slots.

That is pretty significant.

Where did you get that number? You just made it up didn’t you?

The stat difference between a full set of exotic trinkets and a full set of ascended trinkets is 62/30/30. How exactly does that equate to 10-20% dps?

(edited by captaincrunch.6731)

Celtic Lady.3729

Yeah, since I’m only doing around 1 or 2 dailies a week now, once there are full ascended sets of armor and weapons to go with the jewelry, there will be no catching up. lol

Also, I see a price pattern here.

30 laurels for an amulet
35 laurels for a ring
40 laurels + 50 ectos for an earring

Perhaps it will continue:
45 laurels + 100 ectos for a helm
50 laurels + 150 ectos for shoulders
55 laurels + 200 ectos for chest
60 laurels + 250 ectos for gloves
65 laurels + 300 ectos for legs
70 laurels + 350 ectos for boots
75 laurels + 400 ectos for (weapon of choice here)

Yeah, this’ll keep some folks plenty busy…

Salvage it with what?

any rare lvl 70+ you should salvage with a mystic salvage kit (wiki to see how to make the kit)
you have a random chance at 0 to 3 ectos.
or 0 to 5 for exotics i think.

anyway, overall i find i get in average about 1 ecto per rare (sometimes 0 sometimes 3..).

Problem with vertical progression is that it can be minimal only in the beginning. Since by it’s very nature it never stops, eventually the difference stops being small (mind you, what we have already is definitely not minimal). Of course, by then, since it is so horribly time-gated, you are hopelessly behind and will never catch up.

Unfortunately, that means that even if you do not care for that eq, you need to get it, if you plan to continue playing for a longer time (because waiting for the problem to really affect you is like waiting to press the brakes until you are already hitting the concrete wall).

they will probably be easier to get as time goes on.. classic vertical progression “cure” for new players.

Yeah, since I’m only doing around 1 or 2 dailies a week now, once there are full ascended sets of armor and weapons to go with the jewelry, there will be no catching up. lol

Also, I see a price pattern here.

30 laurels for an amulet
35 laurels for a ring
40 laurels + 50 ectos for an earring

Perhaps it will continue:
45 laurels + 100 ectos for a helm
50 laurels + 150 ectos for shoulders
55 laurels + 200 ectos for chest
60 laurels + 250 ectos for gloves
65 laurels + 300 ectos for legs
70 laurels + 350 ectos for boots
75 laurels + 400 ectos for (weapon of choice here)

Yeah, this’ll keep some folks plenty busy…

just do what you enjoy
you like exploring and stories? do alts.

or try shooting for some achievement points!
(eventually, i think anet talked about giving laurels for achievement points)

Celtic Lady.3729

any rare lvl 70+ you should salvage with a mystic salvage kit

I’m not buying mystic forge stones from the Gems Store any more than I’m going to buy BLSK from the Gems Store.

Celtic Lady.3729

just do what you enjoy

lol I have been doing what I enjoy.

And there is no guarantee that the currency being awarded for achievement points will be laurels. It could just as easily be something else. However, if you have a direct quote on this, I’d love to see it.

ah…
ok.
farm some gold to get gems then.

or just use a standard kit, maybe it works too! google it
“how to salvage ecto” hehe.

and buying 5$ of gem per month is just nice.
like buying a rose for your gf!
or a mcd’s combo.
its really nothing if you plan in investing a lot of time in the game.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Alts? what for? I’m not supposed to be able to gear them up after all…

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Celtic Lady.3729

and buying 5$ of gem per month is just nice.
like buying a rose for your gf!

Yeah, I could grind gold, but it’s boring, painful, and it’s just not worth it to me.

And sorry, but I’m a girl and there is no comparison between receiving a rose given in love by my boyfriend to buying myself gems to use for pointless pixels in a video game. lol

Posted by: TurtleofPower.5641

TurtleofPower.5641

Who cares what gear you have at 80 anyway? Even rare level is fine. Exotic is nice.

You realize at some point the extra creep in Ascended stuff will become virtually FREE right? Soon as there’s a big expansion or something, it will be. You don’t need those things now, so don’t expect it to be cheap. Same as Legendary weps.

Alts? what for? I’m not supposed to be able to gear them up after all…

to experience the content and the class.

no need to… its just another option if you feel like it!

anyway, im tired of being the whiteknight for today, you guys can go play another game!

cya!

kash.9213

Who cares what gear you have at 80 anyway? Even rare level is fine. Exotic is nice.

You realize at some point the extra creep in Ascended stuff will become virtually FREE right? Soon as there’s a big expansion or something, it will be. You don’t need those things now, so don’t expect it to be cheap. Same as Legendary weps.

The money I could save by wearing rares can then be on used on repairs in WvW, I could put that repair npc’s kids through college from all of the deaths at the hands of fully geared enemies.

Kash
NSP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

And AGAIN I will refer everyone to Mike O’Brien, the company PRESIDENT.

If you want to spent months earning gear it should be distinguished by LOOKS, not stats. He made that very very clear, just nobody in his team is listening to him. He must be locked in the basement somewhere.

In the reddit ama Mike O’Brien stated that the direction of the game with ascended gear did not violate the manifesto. So he’s as much to blame as anybody, maybe moreso given his position of power.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

kash.9213

you guys can go play another game!

cya!

That’s brilliant. You’re too late though, we are already playing a different game.

Kash
NSP

Celtic Lady.3729

anyway, im tired of being the whiteknight for today

Don’t flatter yourself.

Posted by: OrianZeta.1537

OrianZeta.1537

There is no grind at all, you don’t need to even do dailies.
3 monthlies will get you an ascended amulet.
FoTM will get you the ascended rings.
Guild missions will get you ascended earrings.
Is this the grind people are complaining about?
Seems pretty non-grindy to me.
Do most people even know what MMO grind is? I feel they don’t.
To play a game like FFXI if you want to experience grind, then come back and see if you think GW2 is a grind.

You’re speaking as if people are new to MMOs or have neither experienced grind nor a game free of it (like Guild Wars, where many of us spent our years). Personally, I’ve gone through a fair amount of grind and there is a litmus test:

Do I need to do things I do not want to do in order to earn this reward, and do I need to do it repeatedly?

If you answer yes, it’s a grind. You are not having fun and enduring repetition for something.

But let’s be clear about such high laurel prices being nonsense: why implement something that should be rewarding on its own (daily/monthly), target it for everyone, then link it up to rewards with costs that clearly aren’t for everyone?

Can it just be said already? Not everyone likes dailies. They are bland, in your face to-do lists that are now tied to rewards that really improve your character. Of course you don’t have to get them, but isn’t that like putting out a plate of expensive gourmet cookies and saying to someone “you don’t have to eat these, they’re optional”?

Posted by: ASB.4295

ASB.4295

Of course you don’t have to get them, but isn’t that like putting out a plate of expensive gourmet cookies and saying to someone “you don’t have to eat these, they’re optional”?

Almost. It’s like putting a plate of expensive gourmet cookies at the top of a 5 story stair case and saying to someone “you don’t have to eat these, but they’re yours if you get up there within 10 minutes”.

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

the problem for me is that with more and more ascended pieces being added the more important they become.

on it’s just an amulet i’ll skip it. oh it is just rings, i’ll skip them. but now there’s 5 ascended pieces and i’ll bet my account we’ll be getting ascended gear and weapons in a few months (they’ll only take 4 years to get though guys so it’s all good).

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

Posted by: Ansultares.1567

Ansultares.1567

In a year, new gear will be released, and you can start the grind all over again.

Stop being so naive that this isn’t a treadmill, and worry about how this will impact new players coming to the game (for longer than the 2-3 months it might take them to level to 80).

(because waiting for the problem to really affect you is like waiting to press the brakes until you are already hitting the concrete wall).

Ha. Great analogy.

(edited by Ansultares.1567)

Posted by: VLNt.9862

VLNt.9862

The new laurel system is good, just that the amount of laurels u get daily (1) and monthly (10) make this game unfriendly. If u add the fact that the big majority of gw2 players have more than one character, to equip them it’s a close to impossible mission.
Changing (increasing) the amount of laurels received would solve this problem.

Posted by: Sylosi.6503

Sylosi.6503

It isn’t any less faulty. GW is a completely different type of game.
GW2 needs to be played with its own mentality, you can’t have a game that offers a new playstyle and play it with an old one.
Try new things sometimes.

The slight flaws being it isn’t new, it is WoW 2.0 and they spent years promoting the game on the basis there would be no gear treadmill, that progression would be cosmetic, because they wanted players to enjoy playing the actual game, rather than endlessly preparing to play the game.

Another thing they endlessly sold the game on was “play the way you want”, what they actually delivered is the opposite, though this is apparently difficult to comprehend for some.

Posted by: Fortuna.7259

Fortuna.7259

Surprise surprise.

This is just plain false. With just 4 Ascended trinkets my warrior has 7.6% more DPS. He has 10 more slots to go, and it is only going to grow at an accelerating rate. Not to mention that Armor/Weapons have a 4th stat to make them even more important… If an Ascended and Exotic warrior go toe-to-toe (when it’s finally possible) exchanging equal blows, the Ascended warrior is going to have something like 1/3 of his health remaining at the end. Hardly miniscule.

LF2M Max Ascended Only!

(edited by Fortuna.7259)

Ansultares.1567

I don’t understand why the stat difference was needed at all, or, if the reasoning for the increase is sound enough, why the stat difference was made so large. In the game I’m playing now, in terms of time/resources required to upgrade, an analogous increase between tiers would be less than 1% per piece, and maybe a 10% total increase by fully upgrading an entire set.

Posted by: Kilrain Daggerspine.6843

Kilrain Daggerspine.6843

Surprise surprise.

I love how people keep spouting this sillyness that the diffrence is small.. the multistat accessory has almost twice the amount of stat points as a exotic item.. How is that a small diffrence ?

Ansultares.1567

I love how people keep spouting this sillyness that the diffrence is small.. the multistat accessory has almost twice the amount of stat points as a exotic item.. How is that a small diffrence ?

You mean the one patterned off the Triforge Pendant? Are you comparing it against the similar Karka Shell exotic accessory? Those items all have bonus itemization points.

Just wait for a fanboy to come around and point out how that accessory, or the triforge pendant, are on par with the tri-stat ascended pieces.

Posted by: Kilrain Daggerspine.6843

Kilrain Daggerspine.6843

Yep, lets completly ignore the prices of karka shell accessory and triforge pendant

regardless even for normal stat ascended vs exos its close to 50 statpoints, which is definatly not a small diff

(edited by Kilrain Daggerspine.6843)