Increase guild slot

Increase guild slot

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SharKen.4123

SharKen.4123

I think guild slot cap at 5 is too little. Currently i’ve on me 4 guild banks and that leaves me with only 1 main guild to join. 2 years ago i wouldn’t have problem with the guild cap. All i need is just one guild to have a fully equipped buffs and a group of active members.
Now i want to join different types of guilds. A raid specialize guild, WvW or dungeon guild.

Propose to at least increase the cap to 10. Or maybe have the same system like the character gems slot where you can buy guild slot. Just found out today that the character slot is cap at 64.
Character-slot-limit-expanded

Increase guild slot

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

I think 5 is more than enough if they just changed the storage system somehow.
Even if they just uber-lowered the price of bank tab expansion instead to something like 50 gems.
This could help reduce guild management issues for the many guilds out there that are 100% rep. (along with encouraging gem store sales for bank tabs)

However, if one wanted to the option to belong to a separate guild for each game mode, then yes, an expansion would be necessary.

~WvW
~GvG
~PvE
~PvP
~EotM
~Fractals
~Teq
~Role Play
~Dungeon
~“Raid”

Dat be 10 & there’s probly more lol

Naz ©

Increase guild slot

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

I think 5 is more than enough if they just changed the storage system somehow.
Even if they just uber-lowered the price of bank tab expansion instead to something like 50 gems.
This could help reduce guild management issues for the many guilds out there that are 100% rep. (along with encouraging gem store sales for bank tabs)

However, if one wanted to the option to belong to a separate guild for each game mode, then yes, an expansion would be necessary.

~WvW
~GvG
~PvE
~PvP
~EotM
~Fractals
~Teq
~Role Play
~Dungeon
~“Raid”

Dat be 10 & there’s probly more lol

~WvW
~GvG
~EotM

3 things that in the current state are really only one thing.

~Dungeon
~Fractals
~“Raid”
three more things that will likely be the same IF the last is implemented.

~PvP

Ok. Sure, why not. True GvG would fit here too, if it ever becomes a thing in gw2.

~PvE
~Teq
~Role Play

Assuming you mean open world pve, including world bosses – including teq. That is something that frankly doesn’t need a guild dedicated to it at all. These people could just as easily be a general pve guild that does all these things and dungeons/fractals.

I see 3, possibly 4 guilds having purpose. + guild banks.

more guild slots would devalue the concept of “being part of a guild” even further. Very few people Ive met see the point of guilds here already. I see no reason at all to raise it, I’d suggest lowering it to 3 or even 1, but that causes QQ even more.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

Increase guild slot

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

I think they should ditch the multiguild idea altoghether and go back to alliances, with alliance chat, Not being able to interact with your likeminded guilds was a dumb idea to begin with. creating fragmented loyalties.

and if you have 4 guild banks, you are a hoarder and should seek help. :P

Increase guild slot

Posted by: SharKen.4123

SharKen.4123

I think they should ditch the multiguild idea altoghether and go back to alliances, with alliance chat, Not being able to interact with your likeminded guilds was a dumb idea to begin with. creating fragmented loyalties.

and if you have 4 guild banks, you are a hoarder and should seek help. :P

^^ wouldn’t deny that. Definitely a hoarder/collector. Every new content they release there will be a new item and both my main bank and guild banks are almost to the brim.

Increase guild slot

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

phew i only got 3 guild banks so im safe

Increase guild slot

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

Alternatively, they could add further guild bank upgrades.

Increase guild slot

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Alternatively, they could add further guild bank upgrades.

That wouldn’t help me at all.

GC, TTS, DTOP, SW are 4 guilds already
Arah vets, Aetherpath guild, giant slayers
RP guilds
Personal guild
Shared bank space with partner or BFFs
Short term guilds for sharing minis

All guilds I have been a member of, or considered at some point (then couldn’t because I was maxed out)

And I haven’t even started on PvP, WvW, honorary guild memberships and other sentimental stuff.

5 has always been a very tight limit for me, and I would buy additional guild slots for gems if they let me.