Most gold you've had at one time?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

56 right now, slowly collecting over time.

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

24 gold… more if I hadn’t max leveled 4 crafting and attempt to max the rest. Didn’t buy mats but could have sold them to make gold. Plus WvW took a good chunk of it for repairs vs abysmal rewards so I stopped. 1 lvl 80 Ranger the alts are all under lvl58.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

20 ish all from gems from the store.

not logging back in until they fix the drop rates and heal the economy.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

I was saving to buy precursor but since prices seem to go up every time I get enough of gold I am thinking about spending it on something else. Currently sitting with 190g deposited in bank, Zap is listed for close to 300g now lol.

That’s why I’m getting whisperblade instead. I really wanted bolt, but I don’t like how traders keep inflating the price faster than you can farm. ANet isn’t doing anything about it, so I don’t want to bother anymore.

hmmm, maybe that’s good idea to get Whisperblade. If I hadnt created gift of metal I could do it right now. I could make Lyss or Ilya too to make a pair.

TP farmers can stick their overpriced precursors in their kitten

@TooBz
Thanks

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU

Posted by: Thereon.3495

Thereon.3495

I was about to get a little angry at a post such as this because I hate the fact that certain players feel the need to laud their wealth and luck over other people. But then I remembered- unless saving for a legendary, this game is pretty much the first MMO ive played where gold isnt really needed for general play. Its only use post-80 is saving time by buying exotics instead of dungeon’ing and buying cosmetic items!

So with that being said im sitting on the most ive ever had which is ~390g. I had stored trick-or-treat bags on an alt with the hope of making money but grew tired with the lack of storage space so opened all 13,000 of them and got myself an Endless Tonic. Was so tempted to keep as I was collecting tonics…then I saw the price on the TP.

It was ironic though because 13k of bags produced 22k of candy corn, needless to say im worse off space-wise than I was before! At least I could afford some 18 slot bags to put on that alt though!

Thereon Avenrise – former [Noes] Officer – Piken Square (EU)
Retired and living in a shack. Relaxing!

Posted by: balow.3759

balow.3759

I have 60 gold…but because I’m saving it for cultural armor atm! Oh been playing since first BWE and haven’t bought anything crazy expensive on the TP. So not really that rich.

Posted by: Sharkinu.8096

Sharkinu.8096

~50 G after I sold my Unbreakable Bell 2 weeks ago.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Except for during the Lost Shores event when I bought 17 gold to buy items to make Consortium Chests my maximum is about 2.5 gold.

I’m still levelling all 5 of my characters (extremely slowly) so I’m just using drops and quest rewards for armor so except for when I need a trait manual all my money goes on minis. Although soon I want to start saving for a Reef Drake.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Ayane Hajinmon.9165

Ayane Hajinmon.9165

been playing since day1 and 20g is the most i ever have lol

Posted by: kettering.6823

kettering.6823

~41g. I have no idea how people can have absurd amounts of gold without like, gem laundering or something. :x Unless you have crazy stupid luck like a friend of mine, who got two super rare minis after only gambling four times. What a weenie.

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

130g, down to like 17g now…Gold sucks to come by.

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I’m currently saving gold for current and future Ascended gear crafting. I’ve got 71g in my bank, which is the most I’ve had yet.

I’ve saved this in about two weeks. I’ve run a lot of fractals and sold all the mats except ectos. The biggest help has been that I just stopped spending. Once I quit spending I realized how much money I’d just been throwing away.

Posted by: Angelus.1042

Angelus.1042

i wonder how much real money people have wasted on converting gems to gold?

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

i wonder how much real money people have wasted on converting gems to gold?

I’ve spent $20-$30 total, I’d wager, out of a couple hundred $ invested in the BLTC. I needed specific things at specific times, so I’ve converted. They also seem to price things so you’ve always got like 30 or 50 gems left over, so I just convert them.

Posted by: zBluRrYz.1347

zBluRrYz.1347

I have 1849g at the moment

Legends Never [DIE].
B L U R R Y. Thiefy Thief Thief

Posted by: zBluRrYz.1347

zBluRrYz.1347

Im curious as to how good people are at saving and where I stand when it comes to wealth in this game. Currently I have 1849 gold. Saving for the Dreamer at the moment.
I use the Mystic Forge to get my gold.

How much do you guys have and how do you get it?

Legends Never [DIE].
B L U R R Y. Thiefy Thief Thief

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

This is sad. You replied to a 9 month old post to brag about your amount of gold?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You needed to necro a 9 month old thread to tell us this?

/slow clap

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

Max I’ve had is 200g for the achieve. After that I pump it into my alt’s (I’m an altoholic) for the Cultural gear.

If Legendary weapons didn’t look like they came from a toy shop I might save for one. Since they look like they come from the little girls section of the toyshop, I don’t.

Got it by just playing and doing meta events with Guild (still have an allergy to GW2’s pathetic by comparison to GW1’s dungeons).

(edited by Paul.4081)

Posted by: Tamaki Revolution.3548

Tamaki Revolution.3548

At once, only 700g. I get antsy whenever I have over 200 though :P I know there’s people out there with 10k+ but I just buy stuff/gems when I get bored.

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

231 gold or so. Then I spent most of it on parts for my legendary (Onyx Lodestones and some other mats to complete the Gift of the Flameseeker). How do I get it? By playing the game.

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

zBluRrYz needs to stop with the spam. I wouldn’t mind this thread if you hadn’t brought up another one that was 9 months old JUST to bring attention to you gold amount. I’m happy for you that you have a high gold amount, but people get kitten ed (like me) when you go flaunting it.

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Most I’ve ever had was around 90 gold. My one decent drop: a molten jetpack from my one and only go at the molten weapons facility. Somewhere in the vicinity of 60 of it went for a server transfer. Easy come, easy go and all that. Yeah.

The table is a fable.

Tamaki Revolution.3548

zBluRrYz needs to stop with the spam. I wouldn’t mind this thread if you hadn’t brought up another one that was 9 months old JUST to bring attention to you gold amount. I’m happy for you that you have a high gold amount, but people get kitten ed (like me) when you go flaunting it.

Now that you mention it, he also just got one of his threads asking for gold to fund his Dreamer closed.

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

About 550 gold, then I bought my precursor

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

Posted by: CoRtex.2157

CoRtex.2157

One hundred billion dollars! i mean 1 copper ;(

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

One hundred billion dollars! i mean 1 copper ;(

1 copper because you bought the sharks with frickin’ lasers :P

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Most I ever had was 70 and 40 of that gold was from a player who wanted to thank me for helping them get through a dungeon

I have been playing for a year lol

Oh and I have 2 gold right now x.x

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

600 after I sold a precourser I got from the Mystic Forge.

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

550 after selling the legend.

but I still need 700 to buy dusk.

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

300, didn’t have much before the dungeon update since I almost never farmed cof and was always doing arah.

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Im curious as to how good people are at saving and where I stand when it comes to wealth in this game. Currently I have 1849 gold. Saving for the Dreamer at the moment.
I use the Mystic Forge to get my gold.

How much do you guys have and how do you get it?

You really need to get your story straight. Oh and stop begging for coin and bragging about it on the same day, or ever actually.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/So-Close-to-Buying-the-Dreamer-off-the-TP/

Hey guys, for the past 4 months I’ve been doing NOTHING but Farming gold! It’s been a mindless and brain numbing journey but the end is in sight. The Dreamer in on the TP for 2080g. After my Months of Farming, I’m currently at 2017g.

The Burninator

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

At once, only 700g. I get antsy whenever I have over 200 though :P I know there’s people out there with 10k+ but I just buy stuff/gems when I get bored.

I can’t imagine how they can get to such amounts. 24/7 farming? Buying gold from gold sellers? Credit card gems converted to gold?

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

Most I’ve had was about 1380g just before I spent it all when I crafted Sunrise.

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

Posted by: chemiclord.3978

chemiclord.3978

Max I ever had was 570g. I had it for all of five minutes before purchasing The Lover.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Necro’d a 9 month old thread. Then made another thread on the same subject.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Necro’d a 9 month old thread. Then made another thread on the same subject.

With numbers that don’t match his post from earlier today when he was begging for donations and other discrepancies.

The Burninator

Tamaki Revolution.3548

Instead of merging these threads, they should have just deleted both.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’d be leery about posting gold amounts. It’s like “hey hack me!” Not that I have ginormous amounts, the only reason I got Golden was because a savvy TPing guildie loaned it to me a couple of months after release and I sent it back to her within 30 seconds.

Something very fishy about this guy. My thanks to you all who are noticing his antics.

Tamaki Revolution.3548

Something very fishy about this guy. My thanks to you all who are noticing his antics.

Yeah, something seems off about him.

Posted by: Funset.7893

Funset.7893

I don’t usually keep track. Definitely more than 2000g. Never drop below 1000g.

That signature tho haha

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

650, after I sold a Spark that dropped for me. Quickly returned to my standard 10 gold though.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

In just gold… about 120g… +20g or so in tp investments if I just canceled all my orders… quite a bit more if I sold all my mats, ecto’s etc.

Ahhh back in the day when I only had like 200-250g to my name… dat nostalgia…

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

400 was the highest I’ve ever achieved. And that was with very little Scarlet event farming back during that LS. Well that was combined after the little bit of farming in the Queen’s Arena area as well. I just got pretty lucky with champ drops.

Before that I barely broke past the 100g I spent on tier 3 a year ago now. That 100g was farmed in Orr back when the event chains were pretty steady flowing.

I have very little these days cause I don’t care to spend too long doing daily boss runs or anything. So I sit at 5-10g normally.

edit: And yay necro’d thread.

(edited by Katreyn.4218)

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

15 gold. Although the new updates make it easy to earn 3 gold a day

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

Posted by: KingClash.3186

KingClash.3186

Wow.. Flashback thread. Haha just to think that I used to have only 200g omg. (9 months wow.)