Moving to remove dungeons?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

They could have very simply shifted dungeon rewards from coin to items very easily. The choice to abandon content and remove rewards is pretty deplorable. I really have nothing positive to say about this move and it adds another con in the pros and cons list.

Serenity now~Insanity later

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I read “shifting some rewards”

And I see threads about doomsday for dungeons everywhere. lol

That’s because you haven’t learned to read between lines. Anytime Anet increases drops somewhere, they say that outright (and maybe mention, that something else may be lowered to compensate). When they speak about “balancing” or “shifting” rewards, it always means an overall nerf.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

I read “shifting some rewards”

And I see threads about doomsday for dungeons everywhere. lol

That’s because you haven’t learned to read between lines. Anytime Anet increases drops somewhere, they say that outright (and maybe mention, that something else may be lowered to compensate). When they speak about “balancing” or “shifting” rewards, it always means an overall nerf.

^^ this and its why we used to call Anet, Anerf on guild wars guru since they always swung the nerf bat in GW1.

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

You mean elitist PUGs because PUGing with randoms will always be around.

I just about never play with “elitist” pugs, partially because my second main is a Necro and elitist PUGs tend to turn their nose up at Necros, and partially because I much prefer relaxed groups where everyone’s joking around and having a good time. I wouldn’t expect to see many rando-PUGs, either, if the gold is nerfed significantly without fair recompense. They’ll exist, of course, but it’s going to take much longer to fill out a party.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Not “remove” dungeons, but rather reduce the “CoF1&3 15kAP Ascended or kick” farm. Or dungeon-gold farming in general. A big payout on dungeons adds money to the economy, more than is appropriate to maintain its health.

Rather, it’s better to reward materials and items with low vendor value. Players sell on the market to other players, and that filters out money via trading fees. With the map rewards coming, even those prices should be relatively in control, once the upshot in demand bases out.

Dungeon runs might remain the fastest way to get the unique exotics, but it’s old, stale content that is no longer supported, and it seems wise to aim away from them as a part of the reward structure.

I don’t know anyone that farms dungeons for gold, but if they do it, they’re not really that smart i have to say, sure for tokens, kinda, but for gold?
The only “good” gold reward is the 24h gated one, after that, 20s is peanuts. You earn tons more from FGS champ farm or simply doing silverwastes chains, dry top buried chests, World boss trains.. Honestly, anything gives your more money for your time than repeating a dungeon twice in a day.

Nobody repeats dungeons multiple times per day. “Farming” gold in dungeons is running the easiest paths as quickly as possible, once per day.

So you’re telling me, that people that do EVERY PATH, which takes several hours will gain, around 30 gold? 35? When usually a single rotation of silverwastes, just doing events and nightmare chests, nets me 7 gold minimum? And dungeons is the bad thing?

Where in my post did I say dungeons are bad? I was just stating that nobody is running the same path of a dungeon several times per day. You asked why someone would do a path a second time for the 20 silver reward, and stated that they weren’t smart for doing so. They’re running different paths of different dungeons, not repeating paths daily. I was just clarifying. I think dungeons are good.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

You mean elitist PUGs because PUGing with randoms will always be around.

I dunno about that story dungeon running was basically done until they increased rewards. I dont see many people doing dungeons at all if the gold is sufficiently nerfed.

Which ultimately is their goal they said point blank they dont want people to have any good reason to do dungeons outside of unique items (which arent unique and are easily obtsined via pvp dungeon rooms i hear)

But I don’t PvP. My reaction times are terrible and my left hand isn’t as reliable as it use to be. If you can’t get them otherwise in PvE, then they are unique.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I guess some of you dungeon runners know now how I felt when they nerfed my key running to once a week. ^^

God bless the Nerf.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Makai.3429

Makai.3429

I guess some of you dungeon runners know now how I felt when they nerfed my key running to once a week. ^^

God bless the Nerf.

Seems they nerf everything you and I enjoy, flesh wound. Let’s make a deal to abstain from converting karma to gold, eh? Wouldn’t want to ruin it for everyone else.

Proud disabled gamer. Not everyone has the capacity to git gud.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

I am not a dungeon speedrunner.

I am not a min-maxer

I prefer full clear runs over skipping.

I enjoy dungeons for the opportunity to enjoy a bit of group content more involved than open world play that takes a little while and has a nice reward at the end.

I don’t do dungeons just for the rewards, but they are part of the overall experience. Lowering the rewards lessens the experience.

More than anything else this feels, to me, like an effort to devalue the base game so as to encourage sales of the expansion. They couldn’t come right out and remove dungeons without looking very bad in the game press so they just make them less appealing. I won’t be surprised if this is just the first of multiple steps to discourage playing dungeons.

I doubt that.

What I think this is: the removal of a gold faucet, for the reasons alluded to by the Pope; and an attempt to remove the reason to speed run the dungeons. If it works, as seems likely, then whose left in the dungeon LFG’s except people who are doing them for fun? This may result in less, “COF2 Exp only, berserker only, 8K AP only.” and less (maybe none?) exclusion based on meeting fast farm requirements. Ironically, this may not mean “anything goes” players getting a run faster.

Essence Snow.3194

I am not a min-maxer

I enjoy dungeons for the opportunity to enjoy a bit of group content more involved than open world play that takes a little while and has a nice reward at the end.

I don’t do dungeons just for the rewards, but they are part of the overall experience. Lowering the rewards lessens the experience.

More than anything else this feels, to me, like an effort to devalue the base game so as to encourage sales of the expansion. They couldn’t come right out and remove dungeons without looking very bad in the game press so they just make them less appealing. I won’t be surprised if this is just the first of multiple steps to discourage playing dungeons.

I doubt that.

What I think this is: the removal of a gold faucet, for the reasons alluded to by the Pope; and an attempt to remove the reason to speed run the dungeons. If it works, as seems likely, then whose left in the dungeon LFG’s except people who are doing them for fun? This may result in less, “COF2 Exp only, berserker only, 8K AP only.” and less (maybe none?) exclusion based on meeting fast farm requirements. Ironically, this may not mean “anything goes” players getting a run faster.

It also may mean less players do it overall so everyone spends more time finding groups.

Posted by: Quaggan.2630

Quaggan.2630

how can i get the dungeon tokens

if the reward will be reduced which i cannot find party in lfg

Posted by: Zach.2618

Zach.2618

I don’t see how anet thinks dungeon rewards are bad, I mean most of them only give 1 gold. And the most is 3 gold from Arah, what they need is to fix lupi os so everyone can’t just go in os lupi and get 3 gold. Here I was thinking they would buff the 1 gold from some paths to 2 gold or something. Seriously dungeon rewards are already so Low.

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

I am not a min-maxer

I doubt that.

pope. no offense is an optimist, not a realist.

John smith basically said the intention has less to do with gold faucets and more to do with not having dungeons run very often. The goal is to shift all 5 man content types to fractals, and fractals, and fractals have been restructured to resemble dungeons in terms of speed running.
basically its specifically about phasing out dungeons as a valuable gamemode.

After all where, once you can select fractal paths, there will be a meta zerk speed run level X, Y , Z farms for gold.

just less of it per day, because most decent rewards likely tied to dailies, and you will be able to get all fractal dailies a lot faster.

Behellagh.1468

There are tons of players who been discouraged from playing dungeons so they don’t even bother to try anymore. Who knows, maybe you can get some of them to team with.

Plus if tokens are still required for the creation of certain items, there will always be players looking to run dungeons, just not the gold miners.

RIP City of Heroes

phys.7689

I don’t see how anet thinks dungeon rewards are bad, I mean most of them only give 1 gold. And the most is 3 gold from Arah, what they need is to fix lupi os so everyone can’t just go in os lupi and get 3 gold. Here I was thinking they would buff the 1 gold from some paths to 2 gold or something. Seriously dungeon rewards are already so Low.

the purpose is not to balance dungeon earning, its to remove them, in a soft way. Its meant to be legacy sideshow content now.

Oh btw, both raids and fractal progression tie into masteries, which you only can get if you buy hot! only 49.99

Posted by: ThatDamnRat.1236

ThatDamnRat.1236

the purpose is not to balance dungeon earning, its to remove them, in a soft way. Its meant to be legacy sideshow content now.

Oh btw, both raids and fractal progression tie into masteries, which you only can get if you buy hot! only 49.99

Exactly, they clearly are trying to push people who want to grind out of old content and into HoT. Clearly they aren’t happy with the level of HoT take up among older players. And because Anet are the masters of bad decision making, they seem to think further antagonising their playerbase will somehow endear them.

Makai.3429

Exactly, they clearly are trying to push people who want to grind out of old content and into HoT. Clearly they aren’t happy with the level of HoT take up among older players. And because Anet are the masters of bad decision making, they seem to think further antagonising their playerbase will somehow endear them.

Wonder how many preorders they would’ve had if they had announced this change before the beta weekends…

Behellagh.1468

What? You think everyone runs dungeons? If you just ran dungeons why would you buy the expansion?

RIP City of Heroes

Makai.3429

What? You think everyone runs dungeons? If you just ran dungeons why would you buy the expansion?

Elite specs? Central Tyrian Masteries? New Legendaries?

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

Wonder how many preorders they would’ve had if they had announced this change before the beta weekends…

At least one fewer. I dislike the idea of phasing out dungeons far more than I like the idea of raids. Far, far more.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

Behellagh.1468

At least one fewer. I dislike the idea of phasing out dungeons far more than I like the idea of raids. Far, far more.

You had to have your head in the sand to not know this was coming. But nobody was willing to take the repeated hints to go do something else. Repeated nerfs since the game launch, the news that the dungeon team was dissolved, the interviews that said that fractals are the new dungeons which was before it went on sale. You all had plenty of time to make peace with this.

The news that they are turning the gold spigot from dungeons to a trickle should not have surprised anyone.

RIP City of Heroes

Essence Snow.3194

The news that they are turning the gold spigot from dungeons to a trickle should not have surprised anyone.

Abandoning content and making it less rewarding is not smart. It’s borderline stupid as it invalidates your (devs) prior work and leaves players with less attractive options.

Anything borderline stupid-stupid is almost always surprising.

Posted by: Test.8734

Test.8734

You had to have your head in the sand to not know this was coming.

It does speak a lot about ArenaNet that people think being disappointed equals not seeing the obvious coming.

As much as they had made it clear that they don’t care about dungeons and won’t ever bother improving what’s in the game, it’s a whole new level to actually change the dungeons with the specific and declared intent of making them (even) worse than they are today.

This isn’t just ArenaNet devaluing old content, it’s ArenaNet also spitting in the face of players who happen to like the current game.

True, but I wouldn’t call it the first step… Only the biggest one so far.

EDIT: For the records…

Is the intention to deincentivize dungeons
Yes

So yes, this is really ArenaNet trying to make people leave content of the game.

(edited by Test.8734)

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

Not surprising. Another failed experiment by Anet, which will join the graveyard of all the rest such as EotM and Living World. All that time and money wasted by developing them. I feel bad for the devs who created them.

I wasn’t a big fan of the dungeons (due to various bugs, non-trinity, etc), but many people were, and a whole community based on them will be forced to do fractals and raids now, or they will just quit.

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

And because Anet are the masters of bad decision making, they seem to think further antagonising their playerbase will somehow endear them.

Pretty much how they seem to go about everything.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Posted by: Dashingsteel.3410

Dashingsteel.3410

Terrible decision by Anet. I am always against loot nerfs. I don’t even do dungeons but there are plenty of people who play the content. Why would they want to discourage people participating in game content? This is a cowardly way to funnel people into fractal and raid content. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Silverwastes also get nerfed as it is core content. I hope that doesn’t happen as it would be another low blow to those who haven’t bought HoT. Anet please don’t use nerfs as a way to cajole players to buy HoT.

Posted by: TorsoReaper.8530

TorsoReaper.8530

how can i get the dungeon tokens

if the reward will be reduced which i cannot find party in lfg

Please don’t ask them to think in terms of what’s good for you. Try thinking about it in terms of what’s good for them. If you can’t run dungeons but you still want to play, maybe you’ll buy HOT.

Posted by: Spook.5847

Spook.5847

Why did anyone think it was a good idea to artificially shift the economy?

Seriously, why does extremely inflated prices seem like a good idea?
I mean Arena Net should make up their mind, you can’t say you’re all about getting new players by offering the game for free with expac, and moving to Free to play trial, and then make it harder and harder for them to catch up due to ridiculous inflation.

Sure the hardcore people able to spend 6-8h or more will make it, but then you’ll lose all the more casual people.

And why for the love of god must you give us LESS reasons to do dungeons?
They are already farmed, and instead of making them better you make the less appealing? Do you realize its faster now to just do a few PvP matches with dungeon tracks to unlock stuff than to ACTUALLY run the dungeons? Why do you think they need that big a nerf?

Having an economist as a game designer, awesome idea… I mean, look at how great economists do in the real world, everything is doing so great isn’kitten

Loved the last coment lol its just one more to add the the huge pile of arenanet bad decisions someone really needs to teach them how to manage a game

Yep; reminds me of EQ and “The Vision™” that ruined that game for everybody. These folks have gutted all the fun stuff people did together – champ trains, world tours, etc, and put in tons of lamo changes like the “megaserver” homogenization, along with blase CS (like not returning hacked/stolen stuff from guild banks, and no coin locks like in Rift, etc).

I especially resent being essentially forced to new content – hence I wont be buying HOT. Or much of anything else it looks like :/

Posted by: Spook.5847

Spook.5847

ANet doesn’t want you to farm. ANet doesn’t want you to drone mindlessly, they want you to explore and experience their world.

I understand that for some reason some people can only be happy in a game if they’re earning resources and don’t care about anything else. That the actual activity and interaction with the game is meaningless to them, but that’s what ANet actually wants you to be enjoying.

This isn’t meant to hurt anyone, and honestly it’s not hurting anyone in this virtual world that has no significant impact on your actual lives, it’s just meant to try and shift your priorities.

And it is successful in that regard; people have quit in droves, or gone on auto.

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Compare this with fractals. You are not skipping 80% of a given path, and you’re not speedrunning it in 5 minutes. The only exploit I can think of off the top of my head is the safe spot in the rotating laser room of the aether fractal. The other stuff, like the skip in dredge? Fixed within a month. Grawl? It’s a trash fight and two boss fights. You can skip the bats if you want. Catbot? You can skip like seven harpies.

The fact remains that _dungeons reward extremely well for content that is extremely short/easy compared to fractals.

Have you ever seen how fractals are being done? You skip harpies, you skip the dredge, there are safe spots everywhere. You’re not speedrunning it in 5 minutes? A full set of fractals on level 50 takes 20-30 minutes.

kolompi.1287

Make that two less.

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

I can make a lot more money doing other things than running dungeons, so remind me again why the heck dungeon rewards are getting nerfed?

Even more incentive for me to not do them.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

kolompi.1287

I am not a min-maxer

I doubt that.

This means exactly one thing. People who know how to do dungeons will not do them. They will move on to “other locations”. Which will leave everyone who hates the “COF2 Exp only, berserker only, 8k AP only” to do the dungeons themselves. And fail at them or take an hour to do said cof p2. Fun, right?

Posted by: sablephoenix.1593

sablephoenix.1593

This is EXACTLY what it is. Ten points to Ashen for speaking the unvarnished truth. I salute you, sir/madam.

Hammer, meet nail. On the head.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Once people more or less stop running dungeons due to the lack of rewards, they’ll be able to use these stats in the future to say that dungeon content isn’t being played, so they can axe the content.

Not sure if this will be what actually happens, but it’s a possibility.

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

I’m amazed at the number of people who just don’t understand economics. Let me see if I can explain it. Dungeons are a gold faucet. They are the single largest gold faucet in the game. By running one AC path 1, you generate not just 1.86g for yourself, but for all your party members as well. That simple 10 minute run just generated 9.3g and put it into the economy.

On the opposite side of the scale, you have things like the silverwastes chest farm which does not generate gold, it simply generates items which have their value taken from current market value. Selling or salvaging items acquired through this farm removes gold from the economy through TP fees and salvage fees. Furthermore, when gold is easier to get, the silverwastes chest farm items are worth more gold and when gold is more difficult to get, the silverwastes farm items are worth less gold. Their value does not change, only the gold it takes to acquire them.

By reducing the available gold faucets, ANet hopes to increase the value of gold and curb inflation. You may not appreciate it, but dungeons are a giant contributor to why things are so expensive gold wise. The dungeon runners are putting much more gold into the system than sinks are able to remove.

Posted by: Star Ace.5207

Star Ace.5207

Like this game, where they often suggest that the best way to play the game is to ignore the rewards, or if you like a gametype so much, you shouldnt need rewards to play it.

Expecting the majority of players on any MMO to play only for the experience and not for any rewards or currency to buy those rewards is naive to the point of stupidity.

While I am indeed a minority, I can safely say that if I do ANYTHING in this game it’s for fun’s sake-rewards are kinda side benefits, which is why I have never had lots of gold since release. I have refused to do any “rewarding” activity if it isn’t fun-though the latter is subjective and many do have fun treating the game as a business/workplace (which is also fine, though not for me.)

Wanted to add that, sadly, it’s this rather extreme focus on rewards that kills certain Dungeon paths, as very few will play for fun and certain paths are, rewards-wise, “too much trouble for the effort”. It already literally killed one path, exchanged for another which is even MORE ignored, however good it may or not be.

I know most humans are somehow rewards-driven, but one must also not ignore that this is but a game. Even older games had “HI-SCORE”, but certainly one ought to play also for the fun factor, rather than just proving their “e-metttle” to others, etc.

My apologies, and I certainly mean no offense to CL or to anyone. The only pertinent thing I’d like to state is that I wish, for the above reasons, that while the gold rewards become lower, the “human incentive” to do the less played paths is somehow boosted, as it’s already hard to find “weird” players like myself that actually want to do all paths of a Dungeon for their own sake.

(edited by Star Ace.5207)

phys.7689

I’m amazed at the number of people who just don’t understand economics. Let me see if I can explain it. Dungeons are a gold faucet. They are the single largest gold faucet in the game. By running one AC path 1, you generate not just 1.86g for yourself, but for all your party members as well. That simple 10 minute run just generated 9.3g and put it into the economy.

On the opposite side of the scale, you have things like the silverwastes chest farm which does not generate gold, it simply generates items which have their value taken from current market value. Selling or salvaging items acquired through this farm removes gold from the economy through TP fees and salvage fees. Furthermore, when gold is easier to get, the silverwastes chest farm items are worth more gold and when gold is more difficult to get, the silverwastes farm items are worth less gold. Their value does not change, only the gold it takes to acquire them.

By reducing the available gold faucets, ANet hopes to increase the value of gold and curb inflation. You may not appreciate it, but dungeons are a giant contributor to why things are so expensive gold wise. The dungeon runners are putting much more gold into the system than sinks are able to remove.

sorry man, i asked that question, the main purpose of the nerf is not to reduce gold faucets, but primarily to disincentivize dungeons. They dont want dungeons to be competing with other content, and they dont want to encourage people to do them daily.

They plan to move liquid gains to other things, but you wouldnt have to actually remove dungeons if that was your goal. You see, if 3 things reward similar gold, for the same time requirement, people will do whichever thing they prefer. They also could have given dungeons non liquid rewards and focused on mats, or other things that sell well on the TP.

but that would defeat the purpose, the purpose of taking away the gold was to make doing dungeons not be the thing those type of players do.

Posted by: LimitBreaker.4165

LimitBreaker.4165

Barely anyone does dungeons now tbh I just do it every now and then when I’m extremely bored but after the nerf that kitten is gonna be empty asf lol. RIP dungeons 2012-2015, you will be missed :’(

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

“For the sake of the economy” is just a cover for reducing rewards in the core game to push people to buy HoT. Not a surprising tatic with the F2P and expansion model.

Behellagh.1468

sorry man, i asked that question, the main purpose of the nerf is not to reduce gold faucets, but primarily to disincentivize dungeons. They dont want dungeons to be competing with other content, and they dont want to encourage people to do them daily.

They plan to move liquid gains to other things, but you wouldnt have to actually remove dungeons if that was your goal. You see, if 3 things reward similar gold, for the same time requirement, people will do whichever thing they prefer. They also could have given dungeons non liquid rewards and focused on mats, or other things that sell well on the TP.

but that would defeat the purpose, the purpose of taking away the gold was to make doing dungeons not be the thing those type of players do.

True, they decided well before the expansion announcement that fractals was the way for challenging group content that is below Raids. That all future development will be done as a mix of fractals, raids and living world. Two of those three will require HoT and the remaining one, fractals, will require HoT for the later fractals that will likely use mechanics from HoT like gliding and shroom bouncing.

So they want players to pay more attention to fractals and less for dungeons and the one sure way to dissuade doing dungeons ad nauseam is to remove the majority of the gold being dropped. This makes dungeons only purpose is to get specific dungeon rewards and tokens for legendary weapons.

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Tapioca.9062

Tapioca.9062

How is moving rewards from dungeons to fractals and raids, “turning off the gold faucet.” If such an Exalted Faucet existed, you don’t turn it off by moving it to other content. This is such a clear cut case of Anet trying to promote HoT by nerfing existing content that they’ve abandoned.

Behellagh.1468

Didn’t say they were adding gold to fractal rewards.

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Daralii.8940

Daralii.8940

True, they decided well before the expansion announcement that fractals was the way for challenging group content that is below Raids. That all future development will be done as a mix of fractals, raids and living world. Two of those three will require HoT and the remaining one, fractals, will require HoT for the later fractals that will likely use mechanics from HoT like gliding and shroom bouncing.

So they want players to pay more attention to fractals and less for dungeons and the one sure way to dissuade doing dungeons ad nauseam is to remove the majority of the gold being dropped. This makes dungeons only purpose is to get specific dungeon rewards and tokens for legendary weapons.

Not even needed for that. The associated PvP tract already gives more tokens(and armor/weapon boxes for the collection), and Smith stated they’re not buffing token rewards from dungeons. They are, for all intents and purposes, obsolete.

Tapioca.9062

Well, dungeons give you gold and tokens. And I don’t see them adding dungeon specific tokens to fractals or raids. So what reward is left to move over to raids and fractals?

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Does it mean now people will do dungeons for fun instead of rushing to get gold? Maybe now it will be possible to watch cutscenes and play the normal way, instead of worrying about “efficiency”?

lol if anything it will be the opposite, if there is any purpose in doing them still whatsoever after HoT, people ain’t going to want to spend much time in them. There are already players who play dungeons like you describe, even they will be less interested in dungeons though imo.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Behellagh.1468

Not even needed for that. The associated PvP tract already gives more tokens(and armor/weapon boxes for the collection), and Smith stated they’re not buffing token rewards from dungeons. They are, for all intents and purposes, obsolete.

Unless you hate PvP.

RIP City of Heroes

Behellagh.1468

Well, dungeons give you gold and tokens. And I don’t see them adding dungeon specific tokens to fractals or raids. So what reward is left to move over to raids and fractals?

Why do they have to move any reward over to them. They could have their own unique rewards.

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: fireflyry.7023

fireflyry.7023

And the rich get richer….

If your having adventurer problems I feel bad for you son, I dodged 99 arrows till my knee took one.

Tapioca.9062

Why do they have to move any reward over to them. They could have their own unique rewards.

Attachments: