New To Tyria.

New To Tyria.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: apodelaman.6215

apodelaman.6215

Greetings Fellow Travelers, I am new to the world of Tyria. Today (8/10/15) is only my third day of play. After years of playing over rated MMOs (WoW) and boring and “laggy” MMOs (TSW), I think I have finally found a home. This game feels alive. I look forward to many adventures and many friendships in the strange, yet beautiful land of Tyria. Yours in adventuring, Apodelaman. be seeing you.

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Omega Zoa.3859

Omega Zoa.3859

Welcome! Enjoy a great little to no toxic community..also no sub fee! Message me..Zoa Blackheart..also I’ll gladly..if im online. give a hand should you need it!

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Welcome to Tyria!!

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Welcome to the community.
If you think this game feels alive now, wait for the HoT release

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

New To Tyria.

Posted by: DRAK.8643

DRAK.8643

Welcome and enjoy your playtime in an amazing game! Message/add me (DRAK.8643) as a friend if you need any help or have any questions

(edited by DRAK.8643)

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Welcome to Tyria, where life is a constant struggle, and there’s never any peace. Have fun!

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

New To Tyria.

apodelaman.6215

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am off to quest! be seeing you.

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

Welcome to Tyria, may your travels be filled with loot and surprise!

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

New To Tyria.

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

Welcome to the dying world of Tyria where not only dragons and several powerful maniacs are threatening the world but also a provider company with a kitten poor marketing strategy.
But until then enjoy your stay and dont mind the bugs which exist since release. Or the toxic PvP community which are worse than CoD and LoL together.

Seriously prepare a parachute to bail out, cause this game is going down for good if the Expansion sucks.

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

Enjoy a great little to no toxic community

Except in PvP where it’s on par with LoL’s toxicity.

Welcome. Don’t burn yourself out on the game too quickly. There’s not much endgame content for now.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

New To Tyria.

Posted by: EKAN.4051

EKAN.4051

Enjoy a great little to no toxic community

Except in PvP where it’s on par with LoL’s toxicity.

Welcome. Don’t burn yourself out on the game too quickly. There’s not much endgame content for now.

Maybe not for you and others that played much (45 chars O.o) But for new players theres alot of endgame. Welcome OP btw.

“Death is just another path”

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

Welcome to Tyria!

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Electra.7530

Electra.7530

I usually read posts rather than look at names of posters. But when I read that screed above, I looked at the name and had myself a good chuckle.

The name, pessimist, fits the post, but I don’t think (s)he speaks for the majority of players here..

But, welcome. I’ve been playing this game for a long time and I am not bored yet and because I keep making different characters and different classes, I have tons of stuff to do.

New To Tyria.

Posted by: sarasvatri.6871

sarasvatri.6871

Today:

Welcome to the dying world of Tyria where not only dragons and several powerful maniacs are threatening the world but also a provider company with a kitten poor marketing strategy.
But until then enjoy your stay and dont mind the bugs which exist since release. Or the toxic PvP community which are worse than CoD and LoL together.

Seriously prepare a parachute to bail out, cause this game is going down for good if the Expansion sucks.

9 months ago:

Turn around while you can, this game is doomed.

1 year from now on the world of Tyria will be empty.

You also dont seriously believe that this game will survive until an expansion kicks in?

Run while you can, this game is doomed. With every patch they break the game a little bit more and turn this into a unenjoyable mess.

10 months ago:

pessimist.7294:

We wont see any significant releases for at least the next 2 years.

GW2 is currently a sinking ship and the devs obviously dont have any plans saving it.

Watch it going much worse from now on. There are barely any new players coming here and many of the veterans left the game or are about to leave. Means less money from the game and gemshop sales. And without these funds and no new ideas which arent complete bullkitten they are not able to bring the game forward. And from this point on they have 2 choices: Either close down the whole game to prevent further losses or they shut down the EU/NA branch and completely concentrate on the asian market which is far more lucrative.

About a year ago:

If this is a strategy to drive out the players out of GW2 into your new game Wildstar I can just say: GJ you just took another step on your slow suicide because me and many other players wont even look into this game after the experience here.

Your predictions have not been very accurate. At least you live up to your name, I guess.

New To Tyria.

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

Welcome! Enjoy a great little to no toxic community..also no sub fee! Message me..Zoa Blackheart..also I’ll gladly..if im online. give a hand should you need it!

“little to no toxic community” lmao,you really got me here XD
Why no make some “we want duel” tread so we can see how much is not toxic lol

New To Tyria.

apodelaman.6215

With all that is being said, I am still happy to be here. be seeing you.

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

With all that is being said, I am still happy to be here. be seeing you.

And you. (prisoner reference).

Welcome to Tyria, and glad to have you. There are a percentage of very loud disaffected people on the forums, but not as many as they seem to believe.

Lots of people have been playing this game since launch and having a ball. I’m one of them.

Sincerely, your friendly forum white knight. lol

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Leming.8436

Leming.8436

Welcome to the biggest gay and transexual community in the world. Enjoy your stay.

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Tenrai Senshi.2017

Tenrai Senshi.2017

Welcome. If you need any help or advice, give a shout. XD

New To Tyria.

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

After a long hiatus, I have decided to give another go at PVP. Some of the new features seem promising.