PSA: only 2 weeks for asc weapon

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nar.8327

Nar.8327

Honestly, while it may take 2 weeks (time gated) to get the materials to craft those weapons, the rest of it’s not really time gated. You can spend that time leveling your crafting, gathering mats, doing other stuff.

And really, you don’t need an Ascended Weapon. Yes, they’re better than exotics, but the whole idea is you don’t need Ascended stuff to play GW2. We kind of all knew there was going to be a bit of time related grind to Ascended items, kind of like there was for getting the Laurel ascended equipment as well.

You don’t really need exotic either, do you? I mean, what’s stopping you from playing the game in all white gear? Or even rares? Why don’t you 1v1 some folks in WvW in all rares and let me know how that turns out. Maybe you’re good, maybe you win sometimes, but the fact is you won’t ever do as well as you would be doing with better gear. A handicap is a handicap, no matter what you call it.

Posted by: MikaHR.1978

MikaHR.1978

So which one of my 8 level 80’s that I use in WvW should I outfit first? If it takes 2 weeks to be able to create one ascended weapon and lets us say that my toons will need 4 each minimum, that adds up to 64 weeks of grind and still does not answer all of the possible weapon combinations.

Definitely an alt killer!

And what if they nerf one of your builds and you are left with a bunch of worthless useless weapons?

Colin Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”

Posted by: Tamaki Revolution.3548

Tamaki Revolution.3548

And really, you don’t need an Ascended Weapon. Yes, they’re better than exotics, but the whole idea is you don’t need Ascended stuff to play GW2. We kind of all knew there was going to be a bit of time related grind to Ascended items, kind of like there was for getting the Laurel ascended equipment as well.

You don’t need anything beyond whites. Same premise, but does it fly….nope.

I have one ascended trinket, on all of my characters. I just wanted the +gold infusion amulet on my guardian, for no good reason. I still have 200ish laurels. I really don’t think it affects my roaming WvW characters in the least bit. I’m not going to notice this at all. Bringing up whites is just trying way too hard.

Not agreeing/disagreeing with time gating, but don’t pull that and to try dispute something :P Exotics are still fine for everything sub high level fractals.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Most non braindead people play the game to have fun. Not as a way to replace their jobs grinding gear in order to have fun.

I play WvW 90%+ of the time, I didn’t even participate in the deadeye gold farming that much. I lost out. I don’t complain about it because it didn’t negatively affect my PvP performance by not doing it.

I complain about Ascended weapons because it means I have to farm champs in those awful champ rotations all day. Hoping that I get exos or ascended drops in WvW on a t5 server is akin to hoping god turns my morning kittens into gold. Just so I don’t hold back my team by not having the best gear available.

You make this sound worse than it is. In wvw, you already kill champs. There is no requirement for you to farm champs like TC does in Orr. Also, you can get exotic weapons simply through buying them with badges. And if you play wvw a lot you should have plenty of badges. And if you make money in wvw, then you can buy them off the TP.

You make it sound much better than it is.

In WvW, you kill champs only if/when you take a tower. Exotic weapons can’t be bought with just badges; you need gold as well. Where do you get that gold from? The amount of money you make in WvW is insignificant compared to PvE, which means TP prices are a much higher percentage of your wealth compared to a PvE player.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

So, hm, first we get this stuff put in to allow crafting as opposed to RNG drops in a dungeon like it was with Rings and Fractals . . . (with an option for world-wide RNG drops from what I read) and it’s a complaint it doesn’t drop in dungeons?

When it was dropping in dungeons, there were complaints about no other way of getting it . . .

I’m going to just sigh if, in two months, we see a dungeon or event which is specially made to drop Ascended gear because people want it easier, then people complain about the crafting update being useless.

^THIS. It just proves that the GW2 community is spoiled and can’t completely be satisfied. The forum community is this way at least. The only thing I agree with is that there doesnt need to be time-gating for an entire account. It needs to be separate per character.

Or you know they could just have stuck to what they said they were going to do from the beginning and made only cosmetic grind not BiS grind. They could also have implemented it the way it currently functions with exotics which allows you to craft, do dungeons, use karma and get the items directly. It keeps in line with what their initial stated goals were for the game, what they are implementing now does not.

I know you’re afraid of a gear treadmill but I think you’re speaking to soon. Ascended has been the only new rarity introduced since november and I doubt we will get another rarity. I heard somewhere that the Ascended rarity will only continue to change in certain ways, not have a new rarity introduced. Perhaps the Ascended rarity actually has some purpose to it (lorewise)

It does, but it takes some work to get there. See, Ascended might as well be the maximum rank of items, and in GW1:Prophecies those were at Droknar’s Forge. (Insert obligatory comment about dwarven master-smiths . . . now.) Which was where you wound up after Ascending and being pointed at the next place to go.

In short, you started getting your maximum stat gear right about when you Ascended. Not only that, but the Infusion of that armor was instrumental in fighting the Mursaat due to their touch of Agony. And for the longest time you got the hilarious effect of watching henchmen suffer while you were safe behind it. (Seriously, they would just melt in less time than it took to read this sentence.)

With some contortion as you see, it’s inevitable the top shelf gear in both games was “Ascended gear”.

Also, when the Mursaat come back, you’ll want that gear.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Most non braindead people play the game to have fun. Not as a way to replace their jobs grinding gear in order to have fun.

I play WvW 90%+ of the time, I didn’t even participate in the deadeye gold farming that much. I lost out. I don’t complain about it because it didn’t negatively affect my PvP performance by not doing it.

I complain about Ascended weapons because it means I have to farm champs in those awful champ rotations all day. Hoping that I get exos or ascended drops in WvW on a t5 server is akin to hoping god turns my morning kittens into gold. Just so I don’t hold back my team by not having the best gear available.

You make this sound worse than it is. In wvw, you already kill champs. There is no requirement for you to farm champs like TC does in Orr. Also, you can get exotic weapons simply through buying them with badges. And if you play wvw a lot you should have plenty of badges. And if you make money in wvw, then you can buy them off the TP.

In WvW, you kill champs only if/when you take a tower. Exotic weapons can’t be bought with just badges; you need gold as well. Where do you get that gold from? The amount of money you make in WvW is insignificant compared to PvE, which means TP prices are a much higher percentage of your wealth compared to a PvE player.

Also, those weapons aren’t salvagable. Just sayin’

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

Posted by: Oroibahazopi.9074

Oroibahazopi.9074

The WvW badge ones? I know you can’t toilet them. That’s another kick in the WvWer’s nuts.

Unless you’re being sarcastic, hard to tell these days.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I used to make more money doing WvW than I did doing PvE, as long as I wasn’t chucking it into upgraded towers/keeps the zerg wouldn’t protect . . . since it was much more fun to take it back than keep it.

At least, until Invasions. Now it’s kinda similar in fact in that it is incredibly uneven but still profitable.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

Then go play another part of the game that makes money.

Tamaki Revolution.3548

WvW is actually decent, if you follow the zerg :P But yeah, that’s more boring than invasions. It also doesn’t help when your server is in the wrong tier… shakes fists at TC. In a decent match up though, you tend to take down a few champs in each swoop. I’d never suggest only playing a portion of a game in an MMO and expect to be “rich”.

(edited by Tamaki Revolution.3548)

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

I honestly don’t see why its such a big complaint at the ascended crafting if its only 2 weeks. Amulets can take a month!!! If you don’t obtain laurels through achievement chests.

It’s two weeks…for ONE weapon. That leaves those of use who use both weapon slots, those of use who dual wield, and those of us with multiple characters once again running the time-gated treadmill. So much for this game not having gear treadmills.

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

What I got from the TWITCH stream was that the results of what you make from the account bound time gated items are tradeable in the trading post.
http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/2844578

So theoretically you could make your ascended armor without any timegate it would just cost you more.

If you do want to make it yourself however it should take about 2 weeks per piece.

NOTE: This is a good thing. It makes crafting useful after you got the armor/weapons you are looking for. Can’t have everything.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Well it’s still a huge money sink hole and not worth it.
1. You need to get from 400 to 500 with T6 and their prices are on the rise right now
2. One of the ingredients is gotten by salvaging level 80 exotics and has only a rare chance to drop.
It’s just simply not worth it. I’m tired of time gate and I’m tired of RNG. Why can’t we have karma and dungeon tickets like we used to? Why can’t we get new dungeons to earn ascended items in?

I had this same complaint because I feel like the aim or horizontal progression in the game is creating this lack of content(dungeon) for rewards. I think it would be cool to have a series of missoins where we are sent back in time through FOTM to the crystal desert or the deldrimor dwarves area to receive the crafting mats. But then the WVW players would complain about being forced to do PVE.

kitten right we would! I’m fine spending 5 minutes a day crafting so that I can go back to WvW.

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

I have one ascended trinket, on all of my characters. I just wanted the +gold infusion amulet on my guardian, for no good reason. I still have 200ish laurels. I really don’t think it affects my roaming WvW characters in the least bit. I’m not going to notice this at all. Bringing up whites is just trying way too hard.

Not agreeing/disagreeing with time gating, but don’t pull that and to try dispute something :P Exotics are still fine for everything sub high level fractals.

The reasoning is perfectly valid so what’s the reasoning to why not?

*reasoning=Don’t need ascended…exotics are fine, don’t need exotics…rares are fine, don’t need rares….masterworks are fine, don’t need masterworks…fines are fine, don’t need fines…commons are fine, need commons to be able to use skills

If anyone of the statements are true then all are true, thus my reasoning.

Serenity now~Insanity later

anzenketh.3759

Well it’s still a huge money sink hole and not worth it.
1. You need to get from 400 to 500 with T6 and their prices are on the rise right now
2. One of the ingredients is gotten by salvaging level 80 exotics and has only a rare chance to drop.
It’s just simply not worth it. I’m tired of time gate and I’m tired of RNG. Why can’t we have karma and dungeon tickets like we used to? Why can’t we get new dungeons to earn ascended items in?

I had this same complaint because I feel like the aim or horizontal progression in the game is creating this lack of content(dungeon) for rewards. I think it would be cool to have a series of missoins where we are sent back in time through FOTM to the crystal desert or the deldrimor dwarves area to receive the crafting mats. But then the WVW players would complain about being forced to do PVE.

kitten right we would! I’m fine spending 5 minutes a day crafting so that I can go back to WvW.

This actually helps WvW players from what it sounds like most everything is obtainable though the TP or though WvW itself.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

*reasoning=Don’t need ascended…exotics are fine, don’t need exotics…rares are fine, don’t need rares….masterworks are fine, don’t need masterworks…fines are fine, don’t need fines…commons are fine, need commons to be able to use skills

You are aware it is possible to form a perfectly logical chain of reasoning and still be wrong? Also that there is a point where being perfectly logical is not being perfectly sensible?

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

What I got from the TWITCH stream was that the results of what you make from the account bound time gated items are tradeable in the trading post.

So theoretically you could make your ascended armor without any timegate it would just cost you more.

If you do want to make it yourself however it should take about 2 weeks per piece.

NOTE: This is a good thing. It makes crafting useful after you got the armor/weapons you are looking for. Can’t have everything.

from what they’ve said there’s 1 ascended component that’s sellable. The time gated, exotic salvaging, jumping puzzle jumping ones are acc bound.

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

Big difference between Whites ->Exotics compared to Exotics -> Ascended.

Exotics are relatively easy to get with a medium degree of playing and are vastly superior to white equipment. Ascended is much large investment but a small increase compared to exotics. It’s just not a good comparison to make because the investment of time and resources is vastly different.

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Coldin.2840)

Tamaki Revolution.3548

That just seems like a lot of steps to argue one step :P Of course you don’t “need” these things. But if it’s so easy to get all of the other tiers, than one above it that requires more, isn’t a huge deal. (Still not agreeing with what’s coming).

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

Pretty much the same reason I went for an Ascended Amulet. I eventually bought an Ascended Ring as well, but that was mostly from the windfall of Laurels and Badges I got from achievement chests.

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

Essence Snow.3194

You are aware it is possible to form a perfectly logical chain of reasoning and still be wrong? Also that there is a point where being perfectly logical is not being perfectly sensible?

Perfectly aware, just as I am aware that it’s possible to debate something by simply saying something is wrong without providing any reasoning or evidence to why it’s wrong. Which one is more suited for a reasonable debate/discussion?

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Perfectly aware, just as I am aware that it’s possible to debate something by simply saying something is wrong without providing any reasoning or evidence to why it’s wrong. Which one is more suited for a reasonable debate/discussion?

If we were having a reasonable debate/discussion, you would not have leaped to the hyperbole of “might as well do everything in white items” to try to make your point.

As I said, there’s nothing wrong with your logic. In fact, I could foresee someone doing stuff in simply white gear and no armor just to prove it could be done. But is it reasonable to assume it is viable for the majority of players it would work just as easily as with Fine, Masterwork, Rare, etc?

For the moment, the game is balanced to a point in which Exotic gear is barely a necessity, and is mostly just the top shelf of gear you can wear. Unless there is a massive redesign of how enemy stats are calculated (which we haven’t heard “yes” or “no” to, so consider it possible) then Exotics still would be more than adequate for handling things in PvE.

sPvP has its own system and does not enter into this at all.

WvW, as the stepchild of PvE and PvP, is weird. In the current metagame, it is much more advantageous (for loot and rewards) to step into a zerg gathering with any kind of gear at all rather than take top shelf gear and go roaming. Also in the current metagame, well-placed siege weapons are incredibly more potent against players in smaller groups than actually going to fight them. I do not predict that is going to change, as the purported purpose of WvW is to hold your objectives rather than kill the other side. Sure, there’s more loot value in going for killing than holding objectives . . . but once more, the current metagame rewards crushing numbers (“the army ant method”) rather than smaller encounters.

Oroibahazopi.9074

You honestly believe that a blob with the 13%+ better gear isn’t going to have an advantage.

You honestly believe the current no upleveled culture isn’t going to evolve into the ascended or gtfo culture?

WvW is already kittenty for people new to the game, no need to make it worse.

I just don’t understand the need for vertical progression like this. It’s as if the other games without it just don’t work, like quake 3 or starcraft for example. You can’t get better stuff in the game the longer you play it so it must be kitten right?

Posted by: Xaielao.8510

Xaielao.8510

I think a lot of people are missing something. First, there was no mention of RNG so you are assuming when you suggest it will. Second, people are saying it will take them x-months to produce even one weapon for all their lvl 80 characters. Today’s introduction on crafting ascended weapons showed that crafting one component item has a timer, so one of each can be crafted once a day. Folks are assuming that this means once ‘per account’ which again, wasn’t even hinted at. In all likelihood it’ll take two weeks ‘per character’ to craft a weapon.

Now, I’m not saying that time-gated crafting or content isn’t agrivating. There should be multiple ways to obtain ascended items. New dungeons or group content that leads to tickets ala the current dungeon skins should be an option at the very least as getting to 500 crafting alone appears to be a huge time and money sink as it is. But frankly people are making massive assumptions to exacerbate the situation and that simply doesn’t belong in the conversation.

I’m confident that Anet will listen to the player bases opinions on this, they usually do. But making things up or blatantly assuming that things are worse than they may actually be doesn’t help.

Essence Snow.3194

If we were having a reasonable debate/discussion, you would not have leaped to the hyperbole of “might as well do everything in white items” to try to make your point.

I think you jumped into the middle without reading the beginning.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

You honestly believe that a blob with the 13%+ better gear isn’t going to have an advantage.

You honestly believe the current no upleveled culture isn’t going to evolve into the ascended or gtfo culture?

Are you asking me for my belief, or what I expect to happen?

I believe that the big ball of zerg with 13+% better gear is going to get their clocks cleaned . . . repeatedly . . . to the Arrow Carts on walls they can’t hit. I believe if someone starts the “ascended or go back to carebear land” hate on chat then they’re going to get reamed a new one by people who want as many people as possible actually contributing and not just leeching/akitteng doing nothing.

I expect it’ll pretty much remain the same as before Ascended, just with vocal elitism being tried and either shouted down or supported depending on what the people in the map are like. And still seeing Zerg v Door repeatedly like clockwork.

Posted by: Chuo.4238

Chuo.4238

Only 2 weeks.
FAIL

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I think you jumped into the middle without reading the beginning.

I think I did too, mostly because of watching a logic train similar to an exercise I had to endure back in classes: “2 people can do more work than 1 person. Therefore if twice as many people were doing a job, then it would be done better.”

Though, I will point out the premise I put forth was kind of different and pointed out why that oddly reached argument (“all whites are just as good as all pink”) probably isn’t demonstrably true for all cases. Certainly, one case can be found to either prove or disprove the argument . . .

. . . which makes me sigh and go “this is the problem with arguing in absolute terms in a world which does not handle absolutes very well”.

Oroibahazopi.9074

I believe that the big ball of zerg with 13+% better gear is going to get their clocks cleaned . . . repeatedly . . . to the Arrow Carts on walls they can’t hit. I believe if someone starts the “ascended or go back to carebear land” hate on chat then they’re going to get reamed a new one by people who want as many people as possible actually contributing and not just leeching/akitteng doing nothing.

I expect it’ll pretty much remain the same as before Ascended, just with vocal elitism being tried and either shouted down or supported depending on what the people in the map are like. And still seeing Zerg v Door repeatedly like clockwork.

Ascended or go back to carebear land like an oxymoron considering how the new weapons are made tbh.

13% more hp and toughness will mean those acs will be cleaning a lot less clocks. Ok so maybe more like 8% more hp and toughness iirc. Also PvDoor will be 10% faster lol

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Ascended or go back to carebear land like an oxymoron considering how the new weapons are made tbh.

13% more hp and toughness will mean those acs will be cleaning a lot less clocks. Ok so maybe more like 8% more hp and toughness iirc. Also PvDoor will be 10% faster lol

Well, you asked me what I believed and I gave you what I believed and what I expected. What actually happens is another matter entirely.

I still expect the zerg to be absolutely full of people who aren’t geared to the teeth. Except on T1, and I’m told repeatedly zerging is not the meta there.

Posted by: rjnemer.7816

rjnemer.7816

You guys dont have to wait 2 weeks. Go into fractals and there is a chance a chest will drop that will let you choose your wep and stats. Finally a reason to get back into fractals!

“If you want to get rid of “zerk” you have to make content
hard enough to make them cry, not just rivers but oceans."

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

Such a horrible move for the game. So disgusted right now. Done.

This gives me a good opportunity to continue playing some other games.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

rjnemer.7816

Why? Everything in this game is either given to you or you are hand held all the way there.

IMO the only way to get ascended weps should be fotm 48.

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Why do people support Ascended Gear anyways? All it is just two weeks of grinding, then the pro-vertical progression people will go back to the forums and complain there is nothing else to progress towards.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Posted by: Akari Storm.6809

Akari Storm.6809

So, um yeah. Anet wants us to salvage exotics that hardly drop? Exotics that go for pretty much at the lowest 1g per and will probably rise with this new announcement.

Not sure If I’m liking that. “sigh”

And jumping puzzles as an req? are you serious. gosh, I hate those more than I hate anything in the real world.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

So, um yeah. Anet wants us to salvage exotics that hardly drop? Exotics that go for pretty much at the lowest 1g per and will probably rise with this new announcement.

Not sure If I’m liking that. “sigh”

And jumping puzzles as an req? are you serious. gosh, I hate those more than I hate anything in the real world.

Could be just jumping puzzles, could also be world bosses, “mega bosses” whatever those are . . . seems like there were options in there, which is why I didn’t cringe over thinking of the Vizier’s Tower being a requirement for me to try again.

. . . I mean, more than once per character.

Chuo.4238

Yep. I gave GW2 most of a year. It’s gone from bad to worse. The spirit of Guild Wars is turning in its grave. I’d apologize for my harshness…but ANet deserve it.

Akari Storm.6809

Why? Everything in this game is either given to you or you are hand held all the way there.

If it were skins I’d agree, but it’s a new tier of gear and everyone doesn’t like fractals.

rjnemer.7816

If it were skins I’d agree, but it’s a new tier of gear and everyone doesn’t like fractals.

So? Why are players so entitled?

Posted by: Truffler.3684

Truffler.3684

What I don’t get really is why they have to make us jump through these complex hoops for ascended when the previous BiS exotics were attainable through many avenues.

It just smacks of a veiled attempt to keep us in the game but not for any good reasons

Essence Snow.3194

So? Why are players so entitled?

Players paid moneys for a game with consideration of a premise. There is no reason for them not to be. Why are some players pushovers?

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Killing npc shouldn’t even give any reward.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Chuo.4238

Lindsey mentioned this in the video, but I thought I would as well. A lot of comments I saw worried about grind and what not and how it was going to take them a month or more for their asc weapon. But she explicitly said it would take two weeks to get a weapon.

I honestly don’t see why its such a big complaint at the ascended crafting if its only 2 weeks. Amulets can take a month!!! If you don’t obtain laurels through achievement chests.

That 2 weeks is exactly why, mate. It goes against everything that Guild Wars ever was. It cheapens commitment. It’s a lazy development tecnique. It supports time-based grind. It slaps skill in the face. And it tries to convince you that your free time is less important than the shiny skin. To say nothing of fun.

That 2 weeks is exactly why.

Akari Storm.6809

@ rjnemer

Precedent?

Skill trumphs gear imo.

Alts?
Builds?
How many weapons do we have in game per class with more to come?

We should be supporting options. Anet should be supporting options. I’m not against a new tier of gear. I’m not against having several methods of obtaining certain stats like everything thru exotic. It’s only when we get to Ascended that the waters get mudddledddddddd.

why even time gate items that can’t be sold or traded(previous ascended items)?
I have a few ascended characters, hind sight…it didn’t really make sense. And anet continues to go down that path.

People just want to play. Exclusive skins like fractal weapons are enough of a reward for me doing fractals.

Chores aren’t really fun imo.

I already disliked crafting in this game and many more MMO’s like it.

anzenketh.3759

from what they’ve said there’s 1 ascended component that’s sellable. The time gated, exotic salvaging, jumping puzzle jumping ones are acc bound.

Ectoplasm refinements are the only thing are time gated. So the Glob of Elder Spirit Residue and the Lump of Mithrillium. Not sellable.
If they follow the pattern(As they likely will) as shown in the livestream. Both of those are only used to make the Deldrimor Steel Ingots(And the like). The result of that is tradable.
For clarification The refined materials that you make from the refined ectoplasms are tradable. So if someone wants they can go out and buy a whole bunch of Deldrimor Steel Ingots and completely skip the timegate.
This is how I say you can make ascended weapons with no timegate. It will just cost you more.
Duffy made some nice notes go take a look. You will see that I am right.
http://dulfy.net/2013/08/30/gw2-account-magic-find-ascended-crafting-and-legendary-weapons-revamp-preview/

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

And gw1 wasn’t a grind? lol it’s all optional, you’ll be able to play the game at any level without ascended gear.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

MikaHR.1978

No, you should only get it in www or winning tPvP, killing scripted crap over and over is…lol

Chuo.4238

Enjoy that mindless, repetitive grind, then. No reason to engage the brain. Just do the same thing…48 Times.

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

How quickly are they expecting us to gather the materials though? Hopefully a lot of them drop more then one at a time. :S Otherwise it will obviously take a lot of people more then the two weeks to even gather all the ascended mats. Though there is some of it that is buyable, but I imagine the price might be pretty stiff for quite a while.

To be honest the requirements aren’t as bad as I expected. But its still sad, but I sincerely hope that after they get done with ascended armor we see no more new tiers. I highly doubt they can make something beyond legendary (besides legendary armor, which will probably come at some point). I think thats the only way I can last through this stuff.

MikaHR.1978

How quickly are they expecting us to gather the materials though? Hopefully a lot of them drop more then one at a time. :S Otherwise it will obviously take a lot of people more then the two weeks to even gather all the ascended mats. Though there is some of it that is buyable, but I imagine the price might be pretty stiff for quite a while.

To be honest the requirements aren’t as bad as I expected. But its still sad, but I sincerely hope that after they get done with ascended armor we see no more new tiers. I highly doubt they can make something beyond legendary (besides legendary armor, which will probably come at some point). I think thats the only way I can last through this stuff.

They said they aint stopping with vertical progression, so get on the gear treadmill or get out