Patch Feedback [merged]

Patch Feedback [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Regizer.1763

Regizer.1763

The thing that I am disappoined about was investing 600 hours into a game because it wasn’t going to have a gear treadmill. Now everything indicates we got bait and switched, and there is going to be a rediculous gear treadmill.

TLDR: got tricked into putting 600 hours into just another WoW clone.

Tricked to play the game for 600 hours? You would think if you played that much you played because you enjoyed the game and weren’t “tricked” into playin it.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Xinceidi.7962

Xinceidi.7962

I really dislike the counter-whining that happens when bad patches go down. This is probably the most hated patch that ArenaNet had created. We have the introduction of Ascended armor and vertical progression, we have now found out that only two people are working on profession skills and balancing and the previously promised patch that was supposed to give some serious fixes for Rangers contained barely anything.

People are angry and they have a right to be angry. It’s this anger that drives home the point that clearly something is being done wrong at ArenaNet and that they should re-evaluate their priorities.

You think constructive criticism is of help, and it is, but raw emotion is of as much help. It’s that raw emotion that drives home the point. It’s that raw emotion that actually gets developers to be a little less complacent and actually listen to what the community is saying. The anger and hate is the only effective form of protest that the community can use. Your not seeing a bunch of people whining about their class getting nerfed (though this does exist); your seeing a lot of people that are clearly very unhappy with the state of the game. The patch notes clearly demonstrated how wrong the priorities of ArenaNet were. Professions at the moment are filled with bugs and some professions such as the Ranger and Necromancer are so bugged that you would think that they were still in beta.

The whining and rage is good for the community. Let the dust settle and the constructive posts will start coming and hopefully the developers will pay more attention to the community.

Consider it a volcanic eruption and from the destruction the soil is enriched for life to grow.

(edited by Xinceidi.7962)

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: aaron.4317

aaron.4317

Tricked to play the game for 600 hours? You would think if you played that much you played because you enjoyed the game and weren’t “tricked” into playin it.

I didn’t think I was starting on a game that was going to be another WoW clone. I was wrong. Call it what you want. But I believed that specifically because Anet said it wouldn’t be. They lied.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

They fix a few minor bugs I hardly noticed on my ele and really didn’t care either way. I’m boon switcher and really don’t care for the staff trait fixes.

And I look forward to the new gear tier as it will be easier to get than exotics as I am unable to even afford anything but making my own rares.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Amos.8760

Amos.8760

I’m disappointed in the class changes, especially for my class, which is Engineer. We can’t get any sort of an update from a dev in our forums, and there are still huge, well-known problems with the class. Learning that there are only two even looking at this sort of thing is disheartening. I’m not going anywhere – I plan to play for a long time, but the changes I read were really a letdown. I was looking forward to this patch being the one to get my Engineer’s bugs and combat issues in order, but it was a lot of stuff that I didn’t even know was a problem with the class.

My only wish is to have a dev post their thoughts on Engineer in our forums. What they think of it now, and what they plan to do with it in the future.

My turret is so much better at this game than I am.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: nofo.8469

nofo.8469

ArenaNet lucky no decent PvP MMO’s on the market. (aside from EVE)

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Dibrom.6408

Dibrom.6408

They’re “working on it”.

Would they lie to us?

Arenanet: The paragon of truth.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

I forgot about this because I was so underwhelmed with the rest of the patch notes.

My god. Did this patch change anything they promised? Next to no class balance changes, no bleed cap adjustment, and no fix to culling.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Eveningstar.6940

Eveningstar.6940

I make a point to avoid Guardian forums after every balance patch. Recently, though, it’s become increasingly discouraging to visit the forums at all. The level of dissatisfaction among the forum readers is being expressed with contempt so intense it gets actually exhausting to read after a while. Perhaps a break is in order.

Valerie Cross: Roleplayer, Writer, Tarnished Coast

A Beginner’s Guide to Guardians

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: enos.1580

enos.1580

Honestly, I really tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. The ascended loot fiasco had me going from “Ah it’s just overblown, they’ll clear it up!” to “This is just PR talk, nothing has been adressed at all”

I was pretty excited for the rest of the patch, thinking there was finally a big fat pile of badly needed bugfixes. Oh…My flamethrower still can’t hit non-mob targets? The napalm ball ability still misses consistently? I still can’t hit a target on a different height? Characters still going invisible at ludicrously short distances?

Even the bugfixes are bugged! Some of the cooldown duration changes aren’t changed on the tooltip! I mean, for gods sake…I’ve done gamedev work, it’s hard. But there’s a point where things just becomes sad. Seems like they aren’t even trying.

—Arakny, 80 Engineer
—Tarnished Coast

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Dokuroizo.5348

Dokuroizo.5348

Ofcourse not. Who needs balancing and bug fixes with such wonderful events as halloween and christmas and the lost shores? Don’t forget to buy your brand new town skin from the kittening Trading Post.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

Switch your build to power/crit. It’s the right thing to do.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

Well, they did nerf Plinx … making even more of a grind for my Exotics :-(

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Yezhik.2071

Yezhik.2071

I’m really into pvp, and been doing a bunch of spvp and tpvp.

Since the new patch, I get frame freezes for about 5 seconds on and off, non-stop.
It really hinders my ability to play well, and causes a lot of frustration.

Is it just me? My internet speed is fine, but since the new patch I keep getting these lags.

Yezhik – Guardian
VexX
www.vexxgaming.com

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Khallis.5708

Khallis.5708

lmao so you guys thought it would best to nerf the least played class (engineer) actual viable spec (grenade)?

ive seen better developing at Adventurine.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Sion.1653

Sion.1653

The cat’s out of the bag. Two developers are in charge of balance adjustments; it’s been admitted. What does this mean?

Two developers. Hundreds of skills. Intricate synergies and counters across eight classes to be considered. Two people? Two?

This post probably won’t turn out like you think it will.

“Wow, Anet is so dumb. They only have two employees on balance. This must be why the game is ‘terrible’.”

No, they aren’t. In fact, having two employees working together on balance adjustments actually makes sense, from a practical viewpoint. Imagine if, say, twenty people were working on balance adjustments for hundreds of skills and eight classes. How could they work at high speeds without accidentally overwriting or undoing/invalidating the work of another employee working on a very similar issue? They would constantly have to check in real time what everyone else was working on, and they would all have to be on the same page or they would just create problems exponentially worse.

With two dev’s, the process is simpler. They can easily communicate face to face in real time, and they definitely know where the other one stands on certain issues and what they’re working on. It’s easy as a player base to be absolutely dumbfounded by the fact that ‘only two’ dev’s are making changes but, in fact, I would venture to say that it actually makes the process much more efficient and ensures that what they want to change is actually changed, and not more or less, and without introducing a mess.

Where am I going with this?

Let’s chill out. Take a deep breath. Yes, it takes some time for two people to attend to the massive lists of to-do things. Let’s give them some breathing room. Perhaps they are, right now, working on a dedicated bug-fix and class-balance patch. And if they aren’t, I guarantee you they are mulling over more potential changes and fixes to existing problems.

People are mad that the balance adjustments tend to come slowly. There is merit to this. But wouldn’t you rather them to come slowly, and deliberately, rather than quickly and rashly? It’s like having a Republic instead of Democracy – we’d much rather issues be mulled over and definitively answered rather than a flurry of ‘fixes’ coming out every week to undo mistakes of previous such ‘fixes’ and introducing new ‘fixes’.

So. Patience. Is a virtue. It will all get sorted out eventually. I still trust Anet to have a bigger picture in mind – even if the short term is unsatisfying. I’m willing to wager that there is reason to still be hopeful in the works. So, even amidst the current turmoil, let’s give feedback in respectful and useful ways, instead of mere mockery and sarcastic slashes at Anet’s integrity. Don’t worry about defaming their reputation or shouting louder than the next guy that two developers is not enough – let’s let them prove us wrong. Positive changes take time. They’ve got a lot on their plate right now. Let’s give them some space.

tl;dr Read it.

(edited by Sion.1653)

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

Cut them some slack. They have two people working on class changes.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Fritz.5026

Fritz.5026

I personally think most people are taking the 2 people thing way out of context.

These people are realistically doing little more than adjusting numbers on skills.

If I spent 40 hours, one work week, just sitting there tuning numbers on skills I would get ALOT adjusted.

I could understand the way people are acting if they had only 2 people trying to graphically design new abilities, animations, and everything else…. but all of that work has been done already.

These guys are basically play testers / number adjusters at this point.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Nirvash.3018

Nirvash.3018

Lol wut source?

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

+1

best post ever…

nice to see at least some positive in these forums :|

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

Still better than much larger PvP team that needs a month to change PvP rewards, add an emote, add 2 statistics. The map was probably made much earlier so it doesn’t count.

Leman

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

I believe they have two designers. Designers don’t deal with bugs I don’t think. The actual programmers do.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

what’s the problem with it?

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Alberel Leonhart.9640

Alberel Leonhart.9640

I personally think most people are taking the 2 people thing way out of context.

These people are realistically doing little more than adjusting numbers on skills.

If I spent 40 hours, one work week, just sitting there tuning numbers on skills I would get ALOT adjusted.

I could understand the way people are acting if they had only 2 people trying to graphically design new abilities, animations, and everything else…. but all of that work has been done already.

These guys are basically play testers / number adjusters at this point.

No, if you read Jon’s post that mentions it he specifically refers to bug fixing AND number changes. They have just two people working on skills and traits. If what you say were true we would actually see changes at a reasonable pace…

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

That sounds like a staffing/money flow issue, not a “cut them some slack” issue.

As was also already pointed out, class changes have nothing to do with abilities that do not function as listed/at all/have unintended issues.

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Curuniel.4830

Curuniel.4830

“What is needed” is subjective. Every patch addresses someone’s issues. They won’t always be yours, or mine, and some are harder to ‘fix’ than others.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: kaffaljidhma.1496

kaffaljidhma.1496

Lots of hate on this thread when I just came to say that I really love the part of the update that encourages 80s to spread out into 55+ zones. It was a breath of fresh air, and I hope it’s enough (or is at least a start) to the PvE becoming more than getting to Cursed Shore as fast as possible. I still remember the good old days of seeing Metrica Province as packed as a carnival, with lots of people doing their thing at every dynamic event and heart you came across. Hopefully, those days will come again, at least in the mid-high zones. Thanks for this, and I hope it works.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

This patch addressed nothing that truly needed fixing.

Condition damage is still lackluster compared to Direct damage in both scaling and PvE viability. The limits on bleed stacks, poison/burn duration, etc is just downright dumb. When putting down a poison/burning field for others to use HURTS your damage you know some designer screwed up big.

Burst damage is still sky high. If you want skill to be involved in a fight this needs brought down so most fights last 15s-20s. Who thought 60%+ crit and 100%+ crit damage was a good idea?

Class bugs from beta still not fixed.

Certain classes in a state that is absolutely laughable and shouldn’t have been released like that.

Class base health and armor need rebalanced. There is no logical reason why some classes have 8k extra health and heavy armor and others don’t.

Trait system is still forcing players into traits/stats they won’t use or don’t want(huge reason some classes are in bad shape).

Healing scaling not even close to damage. I want to make a class that does tons of self healing but since heals scale so terribly it isn’t viable. I can get hit by a 20k burst but healing isn’t even close to that.

Traps in PvP show up as giant red circles…not much of a trap then is it?

They seriously need to get a team of at least 8 people together to work on classes and combat. Every single aspect of this game(PvE, SPvP, WvW) deals with classes and combat, it is a HUGE part of the game. How they thought only 2 people was smart is beyond my comprehension. I want to know where the developers from pre-launch that understood what MMO gamers wanted went to. This patch is like they looked at what people wanted and just went the opposite direction.

I am truly glad PlanetSide 2 comes out next week because at least I will have something to do while ArenaNet gets it’s act together.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Greyfeld.7104

Greyfeld.7104

I don’t think you understand how development teams work.

Large teams are led by one person. That person hands specific jobs down the pipeline to the rest of the team, so that each programmer is working on a separate job. There is no accidental overlap, where you come through and fix something that somebody else already fixed.

There comes a point where a team doesn’t need to be any larger, because there can only be so many people fumbling around with the code at one time. But I’m like 99.99999% sure that the team cap for Arenanet isn’t… two.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: TheWarKeeper.5374

TheWarKeeper.5374

Ok this thread is no longer needed, other ppl already have posted what happens 30 mins before me so i apologize for double post.

you can find the older thread there, mods plz kill this one

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Bjarl-bugged-COE-path-1/first#post748199

Patch Feedback [merged]

Alberel Leonhart.9640

If that’s the case then how do you explain other MMOs that manage class balance much more efficiently and, more importantly, faster?

The pathetic number of changes we see each patch is entirely due to a lack of people working on the issues. Very very few major bugs have ever been fixed in this game, even since the very start of beta.

If having more people working on it causes complications then they need to communicate with each other to prevent that. Communication seems to be another of ANet’s problems though…

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: JuJu.4731

JuJu.4731

I would give them some slack IF they actually knew what they were balancing. A lot of the “balance changes” were so mind boggling. It’s like they didnt make these decisions “slowly and deliberately” but rather “quickly and rashly” inorder to make it in time for the patch.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I’m getting level 9 harpies throwing rares and exotics at my level 80 character as if they were a new method of self-defense or something.

Is that normal? Because I could get used to that!

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Ichishi.9613

Ichishi.9613

Sadly, people do not care about numbers of people there. People, being people, care about what is told and what is given to them.
And I am sorry, but for a game of this size, two people are not enough. Three, and if they work on one class at a time I will be willing to wait my turn.
Balancing means finding the boundary between too strong and too weak. Not throwing everything onto a chopping block and then see if it fits.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: elsbeth.3567

elsbeth.3567

That sounds like a staffing/money flow issue, not a “cut them some slack” issue.

As was also already pointed out, class changes have nothing to do with abilities that do not function as listed/at all/have unintended issues.

Yeah, why are we “cutting slack” on a company for understaffing a core job function on a gigantic project? And incidentally, if something’s badly broken, you have no slack to cut because you can’t play. I see Anet is hiring so perhaps this will speed up.

I understand new content was already scheduled and paced, but it is still grating that I’m being pitched fancy new dungeons when I haven’t even been able to play Arah yet because it’s broken.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: dexter.2841

dexter.2841

i didnt expect that this patch will be so bad.
This nerf…….., i cant find words.
Still they dont fix SE, why its so hard ??

Anet kill this game with this patch.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: The Sole Witness.1670

The Sole Witness.1670

I really dislike the counter-whining that happens when bad patches go down. This is probably the most hated patch that ArenaNet had created. We have the introduction of Ascended armor and vertical progression, we have now found out that only two people are working on profession skills and balancing and the previously promised patch that was supposed to give some serious fixes for Rangers contained barely anything.

People are angry and they have a right to be angry. It’s this anger that drives home the point that clearly something is being done wrong at ArenaNet and that they should re-evaluate their priorities.

You think constructive criticism is of help, and it is, but raw emotion is of as much help. It’s that raw emotion that drives home the point. It’s that raw emotion that actually gets developers to be a little less complacent and actually listen to what the community is saying. The anger and hate is the only effective form of protest that the community can use. Your not seeing a bunch of people whining about their class getting nerfed (though this does exist); your seeing a lot of people that are clearly very unhappy with the state of the game. The patch notes clearly demonstrated how wrong the priorities of ArenaNet were. Professions at the moment are filled with bugs and some professions such as the Ranger and Necromancer are so bugged that you would think that they were still in beta.

The whining and rage is good for the community. Let the dust settle and the constructive posts will start coming and hopefully the developers will pay more attention to the community.

Consider it a volcanic eruption and from the destruction the soil is enriched for life to grow.

I wholeheartedly agree that honest (raw) emotion drives home the point. It is a clear indicator of the response Anet should expect from the players. However, there’s always still room to be civil and less precarious.

We can drive home the point without all the woes and exclamations. We could be a bit more elaborative on expectations and why we feel so affected. Don’t get me wrong—there are definitely players that do, but for those who don’t, they aren’t adding anything valuable. They may emphasize a former point or complaint through a vitriolic post, but I’m pretty sure we each have our own complex understanding and appreciation for the game. We shouldn’t merely jump aboard another train, douse a flame with gasoline or light the match of the next fire—not without clearly expressing the motive behind the action first.

I most definitely agree bugs are very apparent in the game since I main an engineer and my favorite alt is a necro. I won’t argue at all with that. The worst thing we can do, though, is forget what drew us in and kept us playing in the first place. Whatever diminishes the experience, we have an opportunity to contribute to the remedy and improve the part of the experience. Considering that we have the chance, and if anyone takes the time to vocally address the game, at the very least make the proclaim valuable through and throughout.

Disappointment stems from higher expectations; we definitely hold this game to a higher standard, so we should put our effort in making that standard achievable. In the end, it’s us who benefits. We should do it for ourselves.

Edit: Grammar.

(edited by The Sole Witness.1670)

Patch Feedback [merged]

Alberel Leonhart.9640

“What is needed” is subjective. Every patch addresses someone’s issues. They won’t always be yours, or mine, and some are harder to ‘fix’ than others.

The thing is most of the ‘fixes’ they make are actually unwanted by ANY of the eight profession communities. They keep ‘fixing’ things that no one wanted fixing and consistently ignore the major bugs for each profession.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Azel.4786

Azel.4786

I don’t disagree with the notion of a concentrated effort. However I think that what people are missing the point is not on the regard of the “size of team”, seriously that is not the issue, the issue is communication.

How has that team communicated with us, or let me rephrase that, how has ANET communicated with us? As a Ranger I believe communication has come incredibly poorly with little to no details, no clear expectations and hardly felt any discussions with the community on the issues – worst yet, in the main cases that Rangers have felt (SB nerf and lack of changes in last month patch), communication has felt as a lie.

I don’t expect at all that a complex game like this could be fixed in just a few weeks, but I fully expected that we would have communication as it was advertised as one of the core principles of ANET. But I don’t feel they delivered on that, and that is why I lose faith in the company.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Sirge.8934

Sirge.8934

Wow people. Just wow.
Look, did anyone honestly think that they would fix every bug and buff every class? It’s 7 pages of people complaining either A) they got nerfed or they didn’t get fixed as much as they thought they would.
We got a ton of content, a new dungeon, added drops in a number of places, and increased game rewards to finally get people out of Orr.
And all people discuss are the class changes.
And a few rules for MMOs: If something works extremely well, it will get nerfed. And any bug fix or change in the game will break something else.

Yeah, I don’t like everything in this patch. I don’t like a lot of it. But honestly, how is Anet supposed to listen to the community when every change is met with such hostility and negativity?

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Ganzo.5079

Ganzo.5079

I make a point to avoid Guardian forums after every balance patch. Recently, though, it’s become increasingly discouraging to visit the forums at all. The level of dissatisfaction among the forum readers is being expressed with contempt so intense it gets actually exhausting to read after a while. Perhaps a break is in order.

if the most optimistic player i have encountered on this forum…think this… our condition is kinda bad ^^

Because, like Guild Wars before it, GW2 doesn’t fall into the traps of traditional MMORPGs.
It doesn’t suck your life away and force you onto a grinding treadmill"
LOL

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

About that extra loot – I just did an event chain in Malchor’s leap. Last night, my bags were full of various loot from doing the same chain. Tonight, post patch, I only had half my inventory full of various loot. The non standard items were blue and green, whereas before I got at least one rare from doing this event chain. I am wearing full magic find.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Zaith.9132

Zaith.9132

Who the kitten is merging these thread? Speculation on when the recent patch was to come out, class fixes, and questions about the new dungeon? Maybe the moderators actually did read the ranger subforum and got wasted.

/me tips transmuted tier-3 crafted hat

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: kaffaljidhma.1496

kaffaljidhma.1496

if the most optimistic player i have encountered on this forum…think this… our condition is kinda bad ^^

Guardians had it good this patch. I think the guardian forums are actually tamer than the rest right now.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Alberel Leonhart.9640

Wow people. Just wow.
Look, did anyone honestly think that they would fix every bug and buff every class? It’s 7 pages of people complaining either A) they got nerfed or they didn’t get fixed as much as they thought they would.
We got a ton of content, a new dungeon, added drops in a number of places, and increased game rewards to finally get people out of Orr.
And all people discuss are the class changes.
And a few rules for MMOs: If something works extremely well, it will get nerfed. And any bug fix or change in the game will break something else.

Yeah, I don’t like everything in this patch. I don’t like a lot of it. But honestly, how is Anet supposed to listen to the community when every change is met with such hostility and negativity?

Sigh, you realise that the majority of the changes were pointless right? Every profession has several major issues that need attention and yet the devs (yet again) ‘fix’ something that no one had a problem with.

That’s the issue everyone is getting fed up with. They aren’t addressing anything the community cares about. Instead it’s tooltip changes and inexplicable nerfs to professions that were already suffering.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

I would hate being a game developer.

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Johnson.3874

Johnson.3874

Only 9 pages after merging topic ? Come on people, we can do better than that !

I can still see one or two courageous players trying to read the forum back there. Let’s merge 10 more topics like that, and it will be so unreadable that people might prefer to leave the game silently rather than trying to express themselves.
That way, everyone is happy. Anet maintains appearances, angry players don’t play anymore, and the ones that stay will endure seeing the game they put so much faith in slowly becoming another random-MMO.

Oh, in case some of you forgot what you were supposed to have bought, I think it’s a good thing to refresh your memory :

And for the “feedback” part, let’s wait until we actually try the Lost shores. To be honest, I didn’t refer any friends for trial, because I’m afraid that it’s gonna be as bugged as the halloween update was. And truth be told, if one day I want to see some of my friends on GW2, I’d rather not let them see things like that.

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Amulrei.4973

Amulrei.4973

All I know is I wish I had the musical and vocal talent to record parody of Afroman’s “Because I Was High” because looking at the changes to the professions, that is about the only way I can explain most of them.

“Now I’m nerfing Grenade Kits and I know why….”

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Great patch for all the WvW concern, as expected :/

And still no fix for the unlimited siege weapon exploit.. but maybe like for the orbs, Anet delete weapon siege in the next patch..

The fact i really don’t understand, it’s Anet say sometime ago “we are again the zerg blablabla” and make all for kill the romaing group in the same time… WvW is more and more boring with ppl only turtel/tp and never move of they keep if their are no less than 40/50 .. :/

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

Patch Feedback [merged]

Posted by: sonicsix.5713

sonicsix.5713

I lost 1000 achievement points with this patch!